PDA

View Full Version : [ACRO] Taverna Generica 24

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 03:54 PM
It's definitely a treefolk. And that's definitely an elf. Nothing seems to change from normal sight. It oddly doesn't change how easy it is to see the treefolk. The elf notices him.

Quickly, help me, the treefolk is in here somewhere. He says. It should be noted that he has a large board on his back made out of bark.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 04:03 PM
"Really. Wouldn't have guessed. Why do you want it?" Cornelius asks, his voice ringing with sarcasm.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 04:05 PM
Because, it's a danger to all elfkind! He says, still scouring the room. Surely you can see this benefits us both.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 04:08 PM
"How does this benefit me, I only see your benefits?" Cornelius asks, remaining neutral as of now.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 04:11 PM
What? He says, before looking closer at Cornelius. Hang on... Just what are you, anyway? He says.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 04:25 PM
"For all you know, I'm your worst nightmare, elf.
It does not matter what I am, elf, but what I am going to be. Which is none of your business." Stupid elves, always thinking that their interests are everone's interests.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 04:27 PM
Was that a threat? the elf asks, raising his hand, now concentrating fiercely on Cornelius.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 04:29 PM
Mizeri, the dark-winged angel, comes running in here, wearing a red sash/toga/whatever, looking over her shoulder to see if she won the race.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 04:35 PM
Xanatos comes in a close second to Mizeri, panting slightly as he enters. Though, on the way in, he trips and falls on the closest person, unless they dodge. That person happens to be Mizeri. Oops. :smallamused:

"No, elf, that was a statement. A threat would be telling you to go, before I make you. Or something of the like." He has a strong distaste for this elf, but he's like that to everyone.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 04:37 PM
Yeah, oops.
(It was probably on purpose)

Mizeri gets fallen on, and she falls to the floor, with Xanatos on her. :smallamused:
Hey! I know you like me, but we've already been through this.

And...I might deadtime soon. Just warning.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 04:40 PM
How dare you! The elf says. Take care, or I might just miss the treefolk.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 04:45 PM
"How dare I what? Not give out the location of a living, breathing creature for you to slaughter? Not care about the needs of a self-righteous elf?" Elves, such loathsome creatures. In Cornelius' eyes, anyways.

Xanatos quickly gets up. "Just keep saying that to yourself. I'm sure someday a man will find you attractive." He smirks at her.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 04:47 PM
Hey, she shrugs her shoulders, I know you're jealous that all the other ladies like me more than you, but you don't have to keep on pretending that you don't either.

She's still lying on the ground with him on top.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 04:48 PM
The elf grunts as he hurls a purple magic explosive thing at Cornelius, as the treefolk leaps out of hiding, swinging his club downwards at the elf. I should made that more clear.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 05:03 PM
"Oh, yeah, lemme tell ya. I'm attracted by you, not the handsome elf, nor the sexy half-demon." Xanatos says, reffering to the elf and Mirai in turn. His voice is tinged with sarcasm.

Cornelius produces a plastic magic wand, and creates an invisible magic wall.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 05:17 PM
The blast hits the wall and explodes, as the elf dives backwards, the treefolk's club breaking on the floor where he was standing. Covering the floor is a thick layer of ice. The treefolk is hit by an explosive blast hurled by the elf and is knocked towards Cornelius.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 05:20 PM
Cornelius calmly gets up and dodges the treefolk, drink in hand. He's extremely agile. Maybe it's because of what he is. Which cannot be revealed. "I tried to remain neutral, elf, but you've drawn me to combat." His plastic wand glows purple, and suddenly it's replaced by a rapier.

billtodamax
2009-11-06, 05:31 PM
((Sorry, gotta go. Might be back on later.))

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 05:34 PM
((Kay.))

It seems deadtime is contagious today, because as soon as elf and treefolk deadtime, Cornelius does, too.

And since deadtime (apparently) dripped onto Mizeri, it hit Xanatos, as well!

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 06:47 PM
Sorry...I didn't have time to say 'deadtime' earlier.

So...yeah.

Hmm, yeah. Elves and half-demons are pretty cute. Just make sure you leave one for me, then. Mizeri replies with a wink.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 06:52 PM
((I do it all the time. It's fine.))

"Too late, Mizeri. I've already claimed both of them. And a rather handsome fellow named Alexi, too. Looks like you'll have to settle for whatever girls were attracted to you." He's still on top on her...

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 06:54 PM
('Kay, I feel better now)

How about we make a deal. she says.
Then, she tries to turn around/roll them over so she's on top.

I get them on Tuesday Evenings, and I'll get off of you., if she managed to roll over.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 06:56 PM
((^.^))

She's successful in her endeavor. '"How about...no." He smirks at her.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 06:59 PM
Okay... she says, lying completely on him, not pushing herself up a bit anymore.
Have it your way. Guess I'll just have to stay on you forever, until we can agree on a deal.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 07:04 PM
"Looks like it's forever, then. I know how irrestable I am.
You're lucky you get to spend an eternity on top of me. Most people don't get longer than a night." He smirks, not making any attempts to move.

happyturtle
2009-11-06, 07:06 PM
A waitress carrying a full tray of drinks stumbles over them and full glass tankards of beer go flying.

"What the **** do you **** think you're doing? Get the **** off the goddamned floor!" :smallmad::smallfurious:

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I guess I am lucky then.
Except I have to wear this drab red cloth. she comments, not moving either. It doesn't match with my eyes.

She laughs in her head at the waitress's fall. What, you couldn't see my wings sticking up?

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 07:09 PM
Xanatos looks up at the waitress, blowing her a kiss. "How could I deny such a lovely woman?
Oh, and could you be a dear and get me a smoothie?" Xanatos says, a smile on his face.

happyturtle
2009-11-06, 07:13 PM
"That's it... you can leave. Now." she says. Some angry, beer sodden customers are making angry grumblings indicating that they agree with her.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 07:15 PM
Alright, loverboy. Time to leave. says Mizeri, getting up and playfully throwing a kick at Xanatos's ribs.

SeptAngel
2009-11-06, 07:15 PM
Mercedes and Mirari are both snickering on the other side of the room.

Falgorn
2009-11-06, 07:17 PM
Xanatos smirks, getting to his feet. He kisses his hands and waves at everyone, in the celebrity fashion. "Love you all, Good Night!" And with that, he goes to head back out to Inside.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 07:21 PM
Mizeri follows him out the door, rolling her eyes.

Oh! She just remembered who took her clothes!
Too bad, though. She's outside the building now.

happyturtle
2009-11-06, 07:23 PM
The waitress goes and gets a mop and starts cleaning up the mess, while another one provides free drinks for the sodden guests.

SeptAngel
2009-11-06, 07:24 PM
Mercedes casts a quick spell to clean the bar and it's occupants before paying for the round.

McBish
2009-11-06, 08:21 PM
Geoff comes downstairs and takes a seat with a small notebook and a pen. He smiles as he looks around sitting down.

celtois
2009-11-06, 09:59 PM
A sopping wet man finds himself on the door step of the Taverna. He seems almost reluctant to enter. He looks around for a waiter and upon seeing one he signals for him to come over. Okay, act natural stand up straight, smile! No not so formal, maybe slouch a little okay not quite that much. Better, now I'm ready, still sopping though, suppose that's all part of the life, but can't say I'm all that fond of it. Oh you know you love it, all that danger and you right in the middle of it I know you wouldn't have it any other way, Oh shut up you, it's your fault I always find myself like this.... why's everyone looking at me funny oh right the waiter must have got here. He suddenly snaps his gaze up to meet that of the waiter. Oh sorry I must of zoned out do you mind if I come in, I'm little wet as you can see.

happyturtle
2009-11-06, 10:05 PM
The waiter tosses him a towel. "Go around back. We don't want you getting water everywhere."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 10:06 PM
Zel undeadtimes at the bar. She orders a shot of whiskey and looks around.

celtois
2009-11-06, 10:11 PM
Thank you kindly sir. He starts to towel off as he walks around back. Well that wasn't so bad was it, yeah not really I'm just worried one of them is going to freak out and try and kill me one day. I'm always telling you there is nothing to worry about, your hidden nicely behind that illusion of mine, nobody will be able to see what you look like. I suppose your right still I'd feel safer with maybe a hood on or something. Look just calm down you'll be around back shortly and what will people think if you look like a mess. Now head up and for heavens sakes finish drying off. Put a smile on this will be just fine.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 10:21 PM
Zel's drink arrives. She quickly finishes it.

celtois
2009-11-06, 10:26 PM
The man finishes drying off it may be remarked his clothes are remarkably dry already.. it helps that they are just an illusion. He then proceeds to go in through the back. Okay, calm, calm very calm nothing to worry about be normal act normal. Yeah, just whatever you do don't be yourself. Seriously. Just act like that girl you killed what a couple months back, she was normal, well as normal as anyone you know is. Okay, I think I understand. Normal. He looks around for the waiter out back. "Sir?" Too formal you idiot I said normal, not suit and tux night.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 10:31 PM
Oh! A dark-red-skinned elf girl walks into the Taverna, and she's wearing green colors to complement her skin.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 10:36 PM
Zel notices the girl, then turns back to the bar.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 10:38 PM
She sits down away from everyone else, all alone and defenceless...

And she gets a drink. Something spicy.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 10:42 PM
Out of slight boredom, Zel tosses he empty glass in the air. She keeps her hand held out, as if to catch it, but the glass just hovers in the air. Then it starts rotating.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 10:43 PM
Whoah...

The elven girl watches wide-eyed the glass spin 'round and 'round, Wow... she says under her breath.

celtois
2009-11-06, 10:44 PM
"Sir?..." Still too formal you idiot. Well what the heck am I supposed to call him? Ummm I'm not really sure. Well then shut up!" "Umm Mr. Waiter." He doesn't appear to be around, must have got busy with someone else, well I guess I should just let myself in, Which is exactly what he does, walking through the back of the taverna to find himself coming out of the employees only door. Where he quite nearly crashes into a beautiful waitress, "Oh sorry, miss I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going."

"What are you doing back here anyways! Get out!"

"Oh sorry I was told to come around back, by..." he sighs "You know what I'll just go out front." He proceeds to take the door to the front. That didn't go so well.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 10:48 PM
Zel turns a little to glance at the girl. I take it you haven't seen telekinesis in action before?

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 10:51 PM
N...no. she says.

She appears about 17, but she's an elf with skin the same color as her speechcolor, so...yeah.

Is that what it's called?

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 10:55 PM
One word for it. Back home, we just call it "Kinetic abilities". She lowers her hand and the glass floats down to the bar.

Do you need a description of Zel?

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 10:56 PM
Wow, she breathes.
So how long have you been able to do this Kinetic stuff? she asks.

And...yeah. That'd be great.

celtois
2009-11-06, 10:58 PM
The man looks around the place, It had a whole bunch of those pest sitting all around. I'm almost surprised that nobody has dealt with the NPC population here yet, though there did appear to be two PC's talking, hmm.... Well he didn't really want to be all alone sipping away at some sort of drin- Exactly, now just act normal and but into their conversation.... Look if you have no idea what to do then will you just shut up!!! He walks over towards the elf and other. "Hello?" There you go less formal. I told you to shut up!

(Sorry about not waiting for you happy >.< I feel really bad now about it.)

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 11:01 PM
Zel stands at 5'5". She has short white hair that is swept back. She has a slightly athletic build, and her face makes her look unimpressed most of the time. She wears a black leather jacket, unzipped, a white tank top, dark blue jeans, and hiking shoes. She has a belt through one loop of her jeans. Her jacket has several pockets on the front and sleeves, each with a chain going from the flap back to the jacket. Three straps hold a bladed ring the size of a steering wheel to the back of her jacket. She also wears black half-gloves.

Technically from birth. But, when you're young, you can't really use it too well.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 11:05 PM
From birth? she repeats. So I won't be able to do it... That's nice.

She turns towards Celtios's man. Hi! she says.

She's still sitting alone, though. But she's near enough to talk to the two.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 11:11 PM
Zel orders another drink, then looks at the man.

celtois
2009-11-06, 11:15 PM
Okay, someone said hi to you now act natural, okay, what next? Say something you buffoon? Look who's body is this mine or yours just shut up. Oh right standing here looking like a fool, say something anything really ummm. He chuckles nervously. "You remind me of this person I used to know." Oh that's smart, bringing up your past, who do you know that you could describe without someone trying to run you out of town. Didn't I tell you to shut up?!

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 11:19 PM
Oh, I do? asks the elf, a little surprised. Who?
A sister?
An old girlfriend?
Just an old friend? she asks.

celtois
2009-11-06, 11:25 PM
"A....a... old friend... assistant yeah." Well you've managed to handle this nicely so far. Okay so you were right bad idea but what else would you call a victim? well now what. Compliments girls love them, maybe that will distract her from asking more questions. " She... she was very pretty too just like you." Just don't explain the was, you don't need another group of people trying to kill you. You think I don't know that?

Just to note he's actually a pretty handsome man looks to be in his early twenties, with nice mid length brown hair and a nicely formed face. With just a few scars on it.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-06, 11:27 PM
Zel quietly sips her drink and watches/listens.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 11:27 PM
Oh, thanks, she says, blushing (but her skin makes it hard to see), You look pretty nice yourself, she says. She's not used to people complimenting her.

celtois
2009-11-06, 11:32 PM
Hah see, my illusions nice, even she thinks so. Whatever you smug little git. I'll admit it is nice not to have people yelling out it's hideous or trying to kill me every chance they get. Oh right don't just stand here say something. "Thank you." He seems to have trouble with those words, maybe he doesn't use them very often.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 11:37 PM
You're welcome. She looks down. He's so nice and cute...
So, mister...where are you from? she asks.

celtois
2009-11-06, 11:42 PM
"Here and there, I'm a.... professional adventurer. So.. how about you." That actually wasn't half bad, you didn't make any massive social blunders this time. Thanks, I appreciate your confidence. He he he Oh shut up.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 11:48 PM
Well, it's called the Anglupang Dugo. she says. It's, um, where everyone's skin is the same color as mine, dark red, and...yeah.

Yeah. That's a good on-the-spot name.

celtois
2009-11-06, 11:52 PM
"That's... nice... is it nice there?" Inwardly he sighs. Small talk ugh, I hate small talk. Well if it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure she's enamored with you, great great great, just means sooner or later she's going to try and touch me, in one of the wrong places and the show will all be up. Maybe I should just try and leave now, or invent a reason why people can't touch me or something.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-06, 11:55 PM
Well, you probably wouldn't want to vacation there, she laughs, But I liked it. He's so dreamy...

celtois
2009-11-06, 11:59 PM
"Well you here on vacation then?" I need a reason to leave now. Oh no I'm not going to help you, I want to see where this leads. After all this is the first time since the accident that any women has treated you like a human being. Might just end up in bed. Oh shut up, what do I care, it's all going to go down the drain soon enough anyways. You know as well as me it won't get that far.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:03 AM
No, not exactly... she says.
You see, my parents... She looks down again, They had an arranged marriage for me...and he was so ugly and mean...so I ran away. she says, looking back up at the incredibly handsome man.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-07, 12:08 AM
Arranged marriage? Blech. Zel makes a disgusted face. That's all it'd take to kill it for me.

celtois
2009-11-07, 12:14 AM
... your slowly making him more handsome every post ...:smalltongue: My description was actually pretty good looking, you managed to bring that all the way to incredibly handsome.. LoL.

"Arranged marriage, that sounds... unpleasant." This is not a good sign... she's started talking about a marriage already, would running out screaming be a bad idea. Probably besides, she seems like the sort to chase after you anyways with a ring. Yeah probably, hmm.. I need an easy way to get out of here.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:17 AM
Yeah, well. I'm just describing him from her point of view.

Yeah...it wasn't so good. So I just ran. she says...I need to come up with a name for her, speaking of which. So...now you know why I'm here. she says.

celtois
2009-11-07, 12:25 AM
"Yeah now I do." He looks around the Taverna nervously, Now she's going to ask about the past. However his thoughts on that subject are cut off by other more important matters. Is that guy watching me? Looks to be, oh man both genders are going wild over you, man I'm good. He looks a lot like.. oh.. oh crap. He's probably here for me. How long do you think this illusion will hold up to careful scrutiny? Well it's mine so forever. Somehow I don't believe you- Is that guy watching me too. Just how many of them are here and do they already know? Now I really need to get out of here, for more then one reason. Are you going to help? Hadn't planned on it, after all you wanted me to shut up.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-07, 12:25 AM
And Zel deadtimes.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:27 AM
So...do you want me to buy you a drink? asks the elf to the incredibly handsome illusioned man. Which one would you like?

celtois
2009-11-07, 12:35 AM
"Drink?" Aww crap, how am I supposed to explain that I can't drink. I start ingesting liquids and I'm going to short circuit. Not going to help you, not going to help you. Look if your not going to help shut and for all that's holy don't sing! "Sure I can do that. More importantly if I'm buying what would like?" A couple of the men he noticed stand and start to approach. Crap I'm really running out of time, please do something to get rid of them.. *Mental Whistling.* Look your really clever your singing is wonderful and I need your help so please do something! Hmmm alright but only if you do some serious groveling later. The air around the two men sizzles with energy and they found themselves held in place. That's not going to last all that long you know.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:39 AM
Oh, no, silly, she giggles. I'm going to be buying the drinks.

She calls over a waitress, and orders two fruity drinks, paying in advance.

She looks over at the frozen men, Hey! she laughs, What are they doing?

celtois
2009-11-07, 12:45 AM
"Well if you insist." He looks over, and laughs somewhat nervously. "Just practicing for a Tableau I guess, probably in some sort of play." Time is ticking... Well then maybe you want to suggest how I can get out of here. I can but this is much more entertaining. So you're trying to get me killed? No you're doing that yourself by wanting to stay around after all why do you care if she gets hurt by your leaving you've hurt plenty of people and killed plenty more. Well she actually treats me like a person okay.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:49 AM
She laughs along with him at the guys practicing their play. They're really funny.

The fruity drinks arrive, and the elf sets his drink in front of him.
There you go.

The girl holds her drink in her hands for a bit, with her eyes closed...and it starts to heat up.
Then she drinks it. Mmm...It's really good. You should try some.

celtois
2009-11-07, 12:54 AM
"They certainly seem to be. Umm thanks." He waits till her eyes are closed then pretends to take a sip. "Yeah, really nice." Tick tock tick tock. Yeah I know I get it I really need to get out of here, how long do I have. Oh you know another minute or so so big deal.. Oh, crap. Okay, think... think!

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:58 AM
Not knowing his inner conversation, she says So I'm looking for a place to stay tonight, but I don't really know where I should stay. Do you think that renting one of the rooms upstairs would be a good idea? she asks.

Do you want to help me pick one out? Oh, her face would totally be blushing if it wasn't so dark and red already. She hopes the super-cute man says yes...

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:03 AM
"It's as sound as ideas get... Tell you what why don't we go pick on out, like right now." He stands up and starts to walk towards upstairs, he's walking pretty fast.. The two men are starting to break the tableau. Well I may get out of this... maybe just. Though it's likely just going to result in another person freaking out and probably wanting to kill me. Well that's half the fun, and if not hey you might get a nice night... I like to think that that isn't really that high on my list of priorities.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:05 AM
Okay, she says, smiling, and following him up the stairs, trying to keep up.

Sooo...I want one with a window. she says, cheerfully looking for an unoccupied room with a window. And it can't look terrible.

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:10 AM
The two men unfreeze and run up the stair after him..

"Hmm well, that one over there looks alright." He points to a room down at the end, it's rather spacious and has a window which overlooks the alley. He hears the footfalls on the stairs. Why didn't you tell me they could see while frozen? Why did you assume they couldn't, because it made escape that much easier. The two men reach him and proceed to pick him up from behind. "Sorry just a second it seems these to gents want to have a talk with me in a dark alley. They seem the sort to do their talking with knives."

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:14 AM
You mean... She realizes it! And I just came up with a name for her. Dawn...unless that's a little corny. Her eyes go wide with fear.

The elf runs up to the man holding the character, and tries to grab him (or at least his clothes) and kick him in the shins at the same time.
Hey! Let go of him! He was helping me pick out a room!

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:20 AM
Sorry lady but we got our orders but if you feel like getting feisty again later we'll talk, spoils of victory and all. The other man is kicked in the shins and lets go... hopping up and down on the one foot.

He mouths "Sorry for getting you involved in this. Just get away, don't worry about me." Well isn't this great, I'll be fine, if she wasn't here I'd just deal with these two now, but I'd prefer to have no witnesses. You know you may have to deal with them anyways. Yeah I know, but I'd rather not be treated like a monster again.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:22 AM
No! Put him down! Who cares about your orders?! she commands in her little elfy voice. He didn't do anything to nobody!

She won't give up, and she's trying to pull the guy to a stop.

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:27 AM
"Look lady I don't know what lies he's been feeding you but he's a wanted man where we're from. Now I suggest you go before I get over excited and you accidentally find yourself a victim. "

"A honest misunderstanding really. Now will you please get you mitts off me before I make you." Maybe I can play on the reputation of mine, scare them. Though they don't seem the type. Now your thinking, why couldn't you use that brain of yours earlier. Shut up! Isn't telling me that what got you into this mess.

The two men look slightly scared at that.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:30 AM
He's not wanted here! she says.

And You heard him! Let go of him! she yells at the two men, kicking at the same one in the same shin.

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:37 AM
The two men actually let go of him now.

"Fine you want us to let go, we can do that. Then for the spoils of war." The one man pulls out his knife the the other is busy being kicked.

"Please don't make me do this. I really don't want any blood on these clothes." Looks like your going to have to fight.

The man looks noticeably scared and holds the knife in front of him trying to be menacing.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:41 AM
Dawn then tries to push over the one that she kicked.
She also, after that, steps away from the one with the knife. Knives are scary.

Hey, knives aren't fair. she says.

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:46 AM
"Fair or not precious it's how it is don't worry I'll make this quick so we can get to our fun."

Long metallic claws extend from each hand, though they remain hidden by the illusion. " I said don't make me do this." With one smooth action he steps towards the man with the knife and shreds his one arm. The illusion starts to fail.. and the claws can be seen, shining with fresh blood. His mind however is oddly quiet.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:49 AM
Dawn gets surprised at the sudden appearance of claws, and the fresh blood flowing. Her eyes widen at that, too.

And, for good measure, she kicks the man on the ground again, aiming for the groin, but not paying attention to her aim. So, probable miss.

Wow... she says, awestruck.

celtois
2009-11-07, 01:56 AM
The man on the ground is kicked in the leg as he tries to bolt... however he still gets away, the other on isn't so lucky.
"Please, please just spare me."
"After what you just put us both through no."
As he soon finds a claw through his neck.

The illusion crackles and fades.. and she gets to see what he actually looks like. Half his face is open circuitry, and the like, making his obviously a cyborg, the other half there is still skin left along the line between the two the flesh appears to be seared to the metal. The rest is all quite similar, with chunks of flesh missing and machinery underneath. As well as lots of burn marks, he has a few patches of hair left but they are mostly gone, He isn't wearing much either a vest, and a pair of pants. From each hand extended is a claw.. which is retracts even as she watches.

"I'm sorry."
Why the heck did you drop the illusion, do you think it's easy to do that while making them scared of you. You think they would have just run that easily if I hadn't. I... I never thought of that. Thank you.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:00 AM
Dawn's a little scared...but she holds her ground. W-what happened to you? Did...you get in an accident, or something? she asks. Did...did it hurt?
Because usually there's a good explanation.

She glances down at the dead man on the ground, then back up at the cyborg-guy.

celtois
2009-11-07, 02:03 AM
Pretty much, been like this since. Was hiding behind the illusion of what I used to look like, to many bad experiences and people trying to kill me, calling me a monster. He looks down at the body I guess that isn't too far off the mark either.

Is starting to get tired.. so another couple posts left only. As well I'm going to stop posting thoughts for now.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:05 AM
Oh, I'm...sorry. she says.

She looks at the body again. What are we going to do with that?

Okay.

celtois
2009-11-07, 02:10 AM
Frankly I was planning on destroying it. That means you.. Fine whatever.. but only because fire bothers you.

The corpse spontaneously lights.. and he cringes visibly.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:12 AM
Ooh, fire. she says, looking at the flaming body. I like fire.

Then she stops looking at it and back at him.

celtois
2009-11-07, 02:16 AM
I'm not all that fond of it myself. Well I should get going, hopefully before anyone else sees me. I guess it's already time to move on. He turns and starts to walk away.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:17 AM
Dawn bites her lip, watching him walk away,
Then, she says, before he walks too far, Wait! Where are you going to go?

celtois
2009-11-07, 02:19 AM
"Can't say I'm sure, just somewhere else. Seems this place wasn't the best place to go. I'll just go wherever I end up"

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:20 AM
Oh, okay. she says, looking at the floor.

Goodbye, then. See you later, I hope.

celtois
2009-11-07, 02:23 AM
"Bye," a cloak is illusioned around him and he uses it to hide himself. It's unlikely that I will see you again though. He starts to walk away.

1 more post now.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:27 AM
Dawn stands there, watching him leave, until, last minute once again, she runs up to hug him on your last post. Bye, and thank-you, she says.
'Cause he was so nice to her and he saved her from those mean guys.

Then, after that, she lets go.

celtois
2009-11-07, 02:29 AM
He hugs back, it's likely not the most comfortable thing in the world, what with her being up again his half flesh chest. "Good bye, and thank you."

deadtime

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 02:33 AM
'Bye, the dark red-skinned elf says, walking over to her newly-gotten spacious room with a window overlooking the alleyway.
40 elf-years old
Goodnight!

Morty
2009-11-07, 08:41 AM
Dipsnig enters the Taverna to relax a bit after the whole mess with slave liberation.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:04 AM
Dipsnig may notice a pair of eyes watching him. Under a pair of sunglasses. Just maybe.

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:05 AM
Always wary of people watching him, Dipsnig glances to see who might that be.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:07 AM
It's Cornelius Blanc, a middle-aged, dark-skinned man. His graying hair is in cornrows.
Cornelius nods at Dipsnig, finding him the most interesting person in the Tavern, as of right now.

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:12 AM
The goblin walks over to the man.
Hello.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:15 AM
"Good morning, sir." Cornelius says, his voice plain and uninteresting. He bears a perpetual frown on his face, as if he's always upset about something.

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:23 AM
I don't think I've seen you here before. May I ask who are you?

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:27 AM
"You may call me Blanc. Cornelius Blanc. May I ask for your name, sir?"

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:35 AM
Dipsnig Razortooth. Pleased to meet you. What brings you here?

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:37 AM
"Knowledge, sir, in whichever form in chooses to present itself in; though, most of the patrons of here seem the same, sexually-charged, wannabe villains and heroes." He shakes his head. "What are you here for, Mr. Razortooth?"

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:41 AM
Money, says Dipsnig quite honestly. I'm a mercenary.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:48 AM
"Interesting. How goes your search?" he asks, seeming quite uninterested.

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:50 AM
We get a contract every now and then. Not much though. People don't seem to need anyone to do their dirty work these days.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 09:53 AM
"Maybe there's just no dirty work to be done. Maybe Rosseau was right." He shrugs idly. "Can I get you something to drink, Mr. Razortooth?"

Morty
2009-11-07, 09:56 AM
Yes, thank you. A redgrowth beer would be nice. As for the dirty work, there's always some to be done. There's just less of it now than it used to be.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:00 AM
"You're probably right." He orders Dipsnig his drink of choice, ordering a mug of coffee for himself.

Morty
2009-11-07, 10:06 AM
Dipsnig's drink is red and bubbling. I guess. But you mentioned you're looking for knowledge yourself. How's it going?

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:10 AM
"Quite well, actually. You'd be surprised what you can discern from a person just by glancing at them." He nods, glancing at the huge journal sitting on the table beside him.

Morty
2009-11-07, 10:14 AM
I know I can tell if someone's lying quite easily. But you probably meant something more.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:19 AM
"I meant something a bit...broader. Just watching people interact, seeing how they dress, how they look tells a lot about them. It speaks louder than any word can." He takes a sip of his coffee.

Morty
2009-11-07, 10:28 AM
Makes sense. Sounds useful, too.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:30 AM
"It is. Tell me, sir, where are you staying?" he asks, in a more friendly tone.

Morty
2009-11-07, 10:35 AM
I live in Neutralist Organization, where I'm something of a second in command.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:41 AM
Cornelius blinks. Him and An Thropy? Maybe he should stop by, it seems to have interesting people. "Hmm. You wouldn't happen to know anyone named An Thropy, would you?"

Morty
2009-11-07, 10:48 AM
Dipsnig squints, trying to remember. Yeah... she dropped by one day, but didn't stay for long.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:52 AM
"Ah. So, what do you do at the Neutralist Organization?" He flips open his journal and pulls out a quill and some ink.

Morty
2009-11-07, 10:53 AM
I run it. I also do missions that require stealth.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 10:55 AM
"So, this Organization is full of Soldiers of Fortune, I assume?" Cornelius asks, his hands blurs as they write.

Morty
2009-11-07, 11:02 AM
We've got mercenaries and arbiters. Not many of them, though.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 11:06 AM
"What other jobs are there for people who live there?" he asks, finishing his coffee.

Morty
2009-11-07, 11:15 AM
There are a few people who stay in the base and help without going on missions.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 11:48 AM
((Back, sorry))

Cornelius folds his hands behing his head, sighing. He orders a beer. "Maybe you could show me around, sometime."

Morty
2009-11-07, 11:52 AM
Certainly. More interest in our organization is always welcome.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 11:58 AM
"Thank you.
Mr. Razortooth, could you tell me something about yourself? Anything at all?"

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:06 PM
"Anything at all" is rather broad, isn't it? I suppose I can tell you that I come from Dragonbone Colony far away from here and I've come to those parts over a year ago.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:10 PM
"And how was life at that Colony?" he asks, just broadening his views on Dipsnig.

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:14 PM
Dipsnig shrugs. If this guy wanted his life story, he sees no problem with that. As long as he doesn't tell him everything.
Pretty fine, I guess. I worked as a miner like everyone, then joined the military as a spy, but left to explore the world.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:17 PM
"Sounds adventurous. And romantic. Am I right?" A life story is exactly what Cornelius is looking for!

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:18 PM
Adventurous, yes. Romantic, not so much. I mostly spied and sabotaged stuff for money.

Viera Champion
2009-11-07, 12:19 PM
Alhana enters the Taverna In a crimson jumpsuit. She heads over to the bar and orders a glass of red wine.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:21 PM
"And, recently, what have you done that's exciting and adventurous?" Cornelius asks, taking a sip of beer.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:24 PM
Dawn, an elf who appears 17 years old, and has deep, beautiful, blood red skin, (and green clothing) walks down the stairs from her room, smiling.

She sits by herself and orders a spicy drink.

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:29 PM
I liberated a goblin village from human opressors along with my fellow NOers. Dipsnig glances around. Great. As if one elf wasn't enough, now there's two of them.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:32 PM
Cornelius feels the same about the elves. "That sounds interesting. Humans were making slaves out of them?
Sounds like something they would do..."

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:35 PM
Yay, elves!

And now, all we need is a Drow to come in, and the joke would be complete.

Dawn gets her drink, holds it in her hand for a moment, with her eyes closed, then opens her eyes and drinks it.

Then, with her open hand, she's playing with something that's bright and warm.

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:36 PM
Yeah. They were making them work in a mine. They had some human, elven and half-elven slaves, though. As... entertainment. Dipsning seems rather disgusted.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:40 PM
Cornelius shakes his head in disgust. "That's...disgusting. I hope you stopped them." He thinks humanity is so terrible, but he looks like a human. Odd.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:44 PM
Slaves? As entertainment?!? :smalleek:
Dawn figures that part out, and makes a 'I'm gunna throw up' face.

She closes her hand and puts out the light that was in it, before laying her head on the table.

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:45 PM
We did. Most of them died in the process.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:46 PM
"Well, at least their deaths didn't go in vain." He looks over to Dawn. "Is there something you want?"

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:49 PM
She shakes her head, still on the table.
She's trying to get the images out of her head.

Morty
2009-11-07, 12:52 PM
Just so you know, I meant the slavers. The slaves all survived.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 12:54 PM
"Oh. Well, now I can condone your actions." Cornelius says, a blank look on his face.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 12:56 PM
Dawn has finally got the images out of her head.
She raises her head...and drinks more of whatever drink it was she got. She doesn't know.
In fact...I don't even know.

Morty
2009-11-07, 01:02 PM
Dipsnig snorts. Glad to hear it.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:15 PM
Dawn gets the warm, glowing-thing in her hand again, her hand to the side of her.

She's not going to listen into people's conversation anymore...

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 01:16 PM
"Well, Dipsnig, it was a pleasure meeting you." Cornelius says, honestly.

Morty
2009-11-07, 01:19 PM
Mutual. Feel free to visit NO if you'd like.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:24 PM
The dark red-skinned elf is done with her drink.

So she has two warmish-glowy things, one in each hand, and starts juggling them until she has three.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 01:25 PM
"Will do, Dipsnig." Cornelius says, his face still devoid of emotions.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:38 PM
Dawn continues to juggle the flamingi balls, not paying much attention to the person sneaking up on her.

Morty
2009-11-07, 01:42 PM
Speaking of NO, I have to go back there, so see you around, I gess.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 01:47 PM
The man who was sneaking up to Dawn presses one hand on her hard, the other hand covering her mouth. She passes out in his hands.

Then he puts her arm over his shoulder, and his arm wrapped around her, and walks towards (Hmmm...upstairs or outside?) ...the door to the streets.

Also, the man has sunglasses and a hat.

Edit: The man is able to bring her outside.

billtodamax
2009-11-07, 03:56 PM
Cornelius calmly gets up and dodges the treefolk, drink in hand. He's extremely agile. Maybe it's because of what he is. Which cannot be revealed. "I tried to remain neutral, elf, but you've drawn me to combat." His plastic wand glows purple, and suddenly it's replaced by a rapier.

Ha. Says the elf, the purple aura around his hands turning into a blade shape. It's rather long.

Stand down, elf! The treefolk yells at Cornelius, aiming his rather large bow at the elf. The arrow's about as thick as an arm, and 2 and a half metres long.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 04:29 PM
That's-a-big-a-bow-a!

Cornelius assumes a fencing position, putting on hand on his hip. "En garde!"

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 05:56 PM
(Oh, sorry)

Mizeri walks back into the Tavern, still wearing the sash.
She walks towards the stairs. Stealthily.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 05:59 PM
Xanatos enters behind her, waiting downstairs for Mizeri to get her clothes. In the meantime, he creates flags, it's red!
The other's blue!

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 06:03 PM
Mizeri climbs through the neccessary obsticles to get to the room, and changes her clothes into them.
Oh, and can't forget about the dagger.

Afterwards, she comes downstairs, in her normal clothes.
Ready?

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 06:12 PM
He's inscribed the words "Flawless Victory" on the blue flag. He wrote "Epic Fail" on the red one. There's a thumbs up on the blue on. There's a thumbs down on the red one.

He hands her the red flag. "I thought it matched your personality, babe. Let's go!" To outside!

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 06:14 PM
Oh, yeah, I think so too, she says, looking at the flag, because you're supposed to try to get this one. So you fail either way.

Mizeri follows him to Outside.

billtodamax
2009-11-07, 07:29 PM
That's-a-big-a-bow-a!

Cornelius assumes a fencing position, putting on hand on his hip. "En garde!"

Two against one? Asks the elf. That's hardly fair. I'm going to wipe the floor with you. He says, grinning. He throws a green blast of magic (with the same effect as purple, just a different colour) at Cornelius, before rushing the treefolk.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 07:32 PM
Cornelius dodges. "You dirty, pompous elf. I'll cut out your @$%#@ and shove it up your $%^#$% #@$%#!" He jumps forward towards the elf.

billtodamax
2009-11-07, 07:36 PM
The elf ducks under an arrow fired from the treefolk's bow, which is now flying towards Cornelius. He spins, and throws another orb of magic so that it'll hit him if he dodges to the wrong side, before lunging after him.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 07:44 PM
After dodging the arrow, he's hit by the flying orb of magic!

billtodamax
2009-11-07, 07:46 PM
The elf leaps after him! He's almost on him! He's... flying sideways.

The treefolk's kicked him in the side, and now he lies crumpled against the wall.

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 07:49 PM
Cornelius nods to the treefolk, picking his rapier up off of the ground and leaping for the elf. Oh yeah, he creates a purple shield of magic in front of him.

billtodamax
2009-11-07, 07:51 PM
The elf looks up fuzzily, and rolls to the side. He's too slow, and is stabbed in the arm!

((deadtime))

Falgorn
2009-11-07, 07:53 PM
Cornelius puts the blade to the Elf's neck. "Admit defeat, elf."

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 09:09 PM
Eileen undeadtimes, and yawns.

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 09:11 PM
Mirari is chatting with Mercedes at a booth. She has her back to Eileen.

celtois
2009-11-07, 09:12 PM
As I don't really feel like posting saying Alexis leaves Glog she does.

Alexis walks into the Taverna. That was such a stupid idea, create new memories what was I thinking. As well all that horrid demon, such a stupid idea.I should have known better. "Oh hello Eileen."

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 09:25 PM
Eileen is busy glaring holes in Mirari's back, but hearing somebody addressing her she snaps out of it. :smalltongue:

"Oh, good evening, Alexis. Been awhile." She smiles and waves for her friend to take a seat. "How's, er, life?"

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 09:27 PM
Mercedes looks to Eileen but says nothing.

Mirari can feel the glaring but is just smirking, unseen by Eileen.

celtois
2009-11-07, 09:27 PM
It certainly has, I'm alright, I did a few rather stupid things but I managed to get away from it anyways. How's your problem coming along? She gestures towards Mirai

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 09:32 PM
"Well, so far I have yet to spontaneously manifest laser-vision, so...." Eileen shrugs. "Stupid things are always better when you can get away to learn from them so you only make fresh, new mistakes, I've found." She waves over a waiter and orders a double martini.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 09:33 PM
Voice gets up from Coltia's table and looks for Shrike.

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 09:33 PM
Mirari leans back putting her feet up on a table, chatting with her goddess. She looks pretty cocky that's for sure.

celtois
2009-11-07, 09:35 PM
"Ever considered just not worrying about her?" Alexis winks at her. "Why should she control your life. Oh I was thinking that maybe we should try and find a job or something to do. From the way you drink you're going to be broke soon."

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 09:38 PM
Oh look, there's Shrike at the quiet corner table, the deadtime ooze just having fallen off of her.
She waves to Voice with a smile and motions to the empty chair on the other side of the table.

---

"If I do that, she's won." Eileen's back to glaring at the cocky-looking Mirari, but she sighs. "You're probably right. I've got a pretty good stash but it will only go so far...any ideas?"

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 09:39 PM
Voice takes the offered seat and smiles at Shrike.
"Hello."

horngeek
2009-11-07, 09:40 PM
Plot cloned Meidani is also drinking.

She waves to Shrike from another table.

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 09:40 PM
Mirari laughs, probably more about what Eileen is whispering. Those sensitive ears are great.

celtois
2009-11-07, 09:42 PM
"If you let her control you're life she's just beating you again and again. Just forget about her for now, enjoy life then when she's not expecting it swoop in and get revenge." Alexis smirks. "Jobs? No I really don't thought you might what with being here all the time. I suppose if we where desperate we could see if the ISF needs mercenaries."

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 09:45 PM
Shrike nods to Meidani, but her attention is fully on Voice of Vapor. "Hey, yourself. Sorry I haven't been around much, my player was sick. You doing alright?"

---

Eileen would launch a spitball in Mirari's direction, but instead settles for miming (!!) a knitting needle in her direction.
Hmm, maybe... And from what I heard the ISF being up to the other day, being mercenaries against them might be a better idea. Something about wanting to give everybody 'security implants'."

She wasn't undeadtimed when that was shown to be a MagLusion. :smalltongue:

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 09:47 PM
A shadow near Eileen becomes an old woman knitting again.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 09:47 PM
"I've been fine. Talking to Coltia."
She looks over at Coltia, who is sitting at a different table.

Neon Knight
2009-11-07, 09:48 PM
Coltia gives the pair a little wave.

celtois
2009-11-07, 09:48 PM
"Yeah but who on the other side would have the money to pay for the way you drink?" Alexis sticks her tongue out on her. "We need to do something with decent money involved. Specially if we plan on staying here, the price for rooms here is exorbitant " At the rate this is going I'm going to have to share a room with someone very soon.

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 09:53 PM
Shrike waves back at Coltia, with a (only slightly reluctant) implied invitation to join them. "I bet you've had a lot to catch up on." She smiles at Voice.

---

Eileen sticks her tongue back out at Alexis, then nods. "I suppose I could try and cut back. But you're right, the prices here are a little on the steep side. Of course, with the demand for them sometimes on a per-hour basis they're justfied in charging through the wazoo..."[/size]

She makes a pistol finger at the shadow and pretends to shoot it.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 09:54 PM
Voice nods to Shrike and crosses her arms on the table.
"So... was there something you wanted to talk about?"

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 09:55 PM
The shadow turns into a sniper aiming at her.

Mercedes hasn't noticed Coltia yet.

Viera Champion
2009-11-07, 09:55 PM
Alhana enters the Taverna and walk over to the bar. She orders a glass of red wine.

celtois
2009-11-07, 09:56 PM
"Might be better off finding some place else to stay but this is likely the best place to find work." Alexis sighs "So you have any ideas for work or is the ISF or the resistance the best bet."

Neon Knight
2009-11-07, 10:00 PM
Coltia hasn't seen Mercedes, either.

___

The door opens! And... no one is there?

Nope, someone is there. You just have to look down!

Misaki enters the Taverna, looking around at all the noise and movement, slightly excited by the activity, before heading to the bar counter and going up on her tip toes to see over it. "Um, excuse me? I'm Misaki, pleased to meet you, and I'm planning a wedding, and I hear those have wine, so I need some! I brought my piggy bank." And indeed, Misaki sets one upon the counter.

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 10:03 PM
Eileen scowls...and pointedly turns her back on the shadow.

"I should probably send out some feelers, see if there really is that much of a resistance besides the one idiot who went and blowed himself up..."

Yup, shes starting to get drunk. :smalltongue:

---

Shrike hesitates for a moment, then nods. "I guess. It's just...well..." For a moment she pauses, again, considering her words. "Where do things go from here?"

celtois
2009-11-07, 10:05 PM
"Wouldn't hurt, well since you know so much about the drinks here what would you suggest I get. Seems a good as time as any to get wasted and forget all these problems. After all the table doesn't cost anything to sleep at."

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 10:05 PM
Mercedes finally does notice Coltia and disappears. She wasn't ready to see her.

Mirari pouts as Mercedes leaves. The shadow moves and is now drinking heavily out of a martini glass.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 10:06 PM
Voice gives a little shrug.
"I don't have an answer to that, Shrike."
She says apologetically.

Neon Knight
2009-11-07, 10:13 PM
Coltia is entirely unaware of Mercedes's departure.

___

At the counter, Misaki is disappointed to find out that a piggy bank full of nickles doesn't buy much wine.

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 10:13 PM
"Well, you could always have what I'm having." Eileen winks, then waves over a waiter and whispers to him for a moment.
The waiter nods, and hurries away...
"If you want something stronger, there's the Black Shadow, I don't know if they have the DLB here..."

A moment later, a waiter delivers a double martini to Mirari's table. :smalltongue:

---

"Me either." Shrike takes a deep breath. "And it used to be I liked things that way. But now...honestly? It kinda scares me a little."

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 10:14 PM
She laughs from her table and turns to Eileen. Rat poison? She downs it anyway.

celtois
2009-11-07, 10:16 PM
"Anything works really, after all it can't be THAT hard to get drunk." Alexis grins It can't be can it, she seems to do it easily enough.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 10:18 PM
"I'm sure things will be fine, Shrike."
Voice reaches out to squeeze her hand.

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 10:23 PM
"Maybe a sleeping potion. Or a lust potion," Eileen jabs back at Mirari with a chuckle, before winking at Alexis. "It depends on your conshtitution. Some people can't get drunk at all."

---

"Thanks." Shrike returns the squeeze with a soft smile. "It's just...well, I guess I got used to the routine. Maybe a little too used to it. So it's a little bit of a shock now. Things will be fine though, yeah. For all of us."

...and BR must announce he will be deadtiming next post.

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 10:24 PM
Either way you're just wanting to take advantage of me and I know it. She smirks.

I probably will too.

celtois
2009-11-07, 10:26 PM
"Huh, well I guess I won't know till I try, I guess I'll have one of what she's having." She says the last part to the waiter and points at what Eileen is having. I should really talk to Miari, at least hear her side of the story. Then I'll know what happened.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 10:27 PM
Voice just smiles back at Shrike comfortingly.

The Bushranger
2009-11-07, 10:32 PM
"You? Pffft." Eileen rolls her eyes.

And 'what she's having' would be, yup, double martini.
Stirred, not shaken. :smalltongue:

---

Shrike smiles back, and a careful study might show her to be blushing just a little, too...

...but it's right now that the deadtime ooze falls.

SeptAngel
2009-11-07, 10:34 PM
Mirari smirks confidently. Don't deny it.

The ooze reaches over and grabs her as well.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-07, 10:38 PM
It's an elf, a vile little elf. It's not often that Mag gets to unveil that elf-despising side of his personality, especially with his player somehow having overlooked most of Alhana's numerous visits to the Taverna, but tonight looks to be a rare exception, as he floats over by Alhana, staring with feigned confusion at the sides of her head. Maybe this one will be just as grumpy and stuck-up and fun to annoy as the last one.

Are those...are those your real ears? Not glued-on props for a play or disguise or something, but real ears? :smallconfused:

Neon Knight
2009-11-07, 10:40 PM
Misaki leaves the Taverna looking defeated.

___

Coltia heads upstiars to turn in for the night.

((As NK does.))

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 10:52 PM
Because Viera's not responding to me in the other thread...I'll assume sudden deadtimeness.

So, Dawn, a bloodred-skinned elf who appears 17 years old comes in to the Taverna again, finally, after her brutal beat-down earlier today.

\/ Oh, hey Celtios!

Ignore my post if it makes things inconvienent.

celtois
2009-11-07, 10:52 PM
The man in a cloak is on his way out of the Taverna when he notices Magtok. Him he can help me. But why would he want to be realistic here you're hardly worth helping, maybe I can find a way well here goes nothing. The "Man" walks over towards Magtok "Sorry to interrupt you but I need to speak to you."

Bergett
2009-11-07, 10:59 PM
Michael walks into the Tavern.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:03 PM
Dawn, from two posts ago, notices Michael because he just came in right after her.

I also forgot to mention that she has cuts and scrapes on her and a couple burns on her clothes.

She walks up to Michael, Hi.

Bergett
2009-11-07, 11:04 PM
Evening.
He says looking at her.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:06 PM
So...what's your name? the elf asks Michael.

Bergett
2009-11-07, 11:07 PM
Michael.
He says somewhat blankly.
And you are?

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:10 PM
My name's Dawn, she giggles, looking up into his eyes.

Bergett
2009-11-07, 11:11 PM
He gives a half willed smile.
Good to meet you.
If you don't mind my asking what's with your ears?
He doesn't seem to know what an Elf looks like.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 11:12 PM
The door of the Taverna slams open, revealing Genesis, whose grinning mask regards everyone with that painted smile. She sweeps inside, inky shadows trailing after her like a wake behind a ship.
"Good evening."
She says in a smug and gleeful voice, addressing everyone in the Taverna.
"I'm taking you all hostage. If anyone wants to volunteer to go out and notify heroes and place ransom notices for me, they may do so now."
The shadows behind her begin forming into massive demons.

Bergett
2009-11-07, 11:14 PM
Michael turns.
Well this is unfortunate.

He immediatly tries to pull out of of his pistols and fire three shots at Genesis's head
Probably not the best idea but oh well.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:16 PM
Oh! He doesn't even notice my skin. He must be colorblind. Or just really really nice. Oh, I was born with them this way. she says.

THen, she looks at Genesis, and says to Michael Cool! I've never been held hostage before! This should be fun.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 11:17 PM
A ribbon of shadow lashes up and in front of Genesis, deflecting the bullets quite easily. She grins and advances into the taverna, hands behind her back.
"Oh, are you a hero? I don't meet many heroes who use guns... or perhaps you're just someone trying to be brave?"

The demons loom over her, not doing anything just yet.

celtois
2009-11-07, 11:18 PM
The cloaked man laughs. "I really wouldn't suggest doing that. Seem I'm not exactly the sort to play hostage, I tend to be the one to take hostages. Meaning I fight dirty." He chuckles. That's right make the dangerous lady angry, now you're going to expect me to get you out of this too. Oh be quiet I know what I'm doing, I hope. Why does that not make me feel comforted. Oh don't worry about it this will all be fine are you ready to fight? Since you seem to insist yes I'll help you maybe.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:19 PM
Dawn looks at the demons, then at celtios's man. Hey! She recognizes that voice (unless it's masked over, in which case, she doesn't)

But Demons are kinda scary.

Bergett
2009-11-07, 11:19 PM
In this situation I'd say just I'm just a brave fellow.
But seeing this situation I think just waiting for the calvary is a smarter choice.
He puts down his gun.
It also depends on your definition of "Hero"
He looks back at Dawn.
Where are you from again?

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:21 PM
Men aren't as scary as demons. So Dawn looks back at Michael. I'm from the Anglupang Dugo.

Then she looks at Celtios's man again. Or Vael's person. Or the demons. Maybe all three.

AmberVael
2009-11-07, 11:23 PM
"A wise choice."
Genesis says to Michael, her mask continually grinning at everyone. She turns her face towards the cloaked man and raises a finger, waggling it at him.
"Now now, that's not very polite. You have to have some sense of honor and code to your actions. Maybe."
The demons of inky shadow move to guard the exits.

"Are you going to make this difficult?"
Her wide grin and the tone of her voice imply that she isn't trying to be intimidating at all- in fact, she seems to enjoy the idea of someone making it difficult.

Darkcomet
2009-11-07, 11:27 PM
Altara (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7028077#post7028077) undeadtimes in the midst of the hostage situation. Whee.

"Well isn't this just brilliant..."

She might be noticed heading for a window. Huh.

Bergett
2009-11-07, 11:27 PM
Your kind must be very different the mine.
Excited about being a hostage...
Then to Genesis
Now if you don't mind my asking is this for more gain then just for fun?

Je dit Viola
2009-11-07, 11:28 PM
Well, I'd prefer it the easy way, if you can do that. pipes up Dawn.

But you can have it your way if you want to.

celtois
2009-11-07, 11:31 PM
Oh for she she recognizes the voice

"Hardly, my code of honor is a thing of the past a now long gone artifact of a past life" He looks at her a pair of red eyes blinking from beneath his hood.
"Of course I will, though if you insist on taking hostages I'm not going to stop you I however won't play hostage. What fun would life be for you if I made this easy." He smirks under his hood. Ready, In a few moments I want you to stun those demons or at the very least get them to help me. This is so not a good idea, though it'll be funny to watch you get yourself destroyed; again. All these heroes around and you choose to pick a fight with a villain, hardly a good start. Oh shut up, I can hardly be a villain with this many others around I don't like competition.

Yay Anti-heroes almost villains.