PDA

View Full Version : [ACRO] Taverna Generica 24



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

happyturtle
2009-10-31, 06:28 AM
Taverna Generica

"Θα θέλατε ένα ποτό;"
TAVERNA: Teh Acronym's Victoriously Extraordinary Realm of Nice Alcohol Yes, The is not normally included. Hence, "teh"
or
PUB: Place of Uberous Bavardage Credit for that to Blue Umbrella for that particular Acronym

Please do not update this thread if it goes past 50 unless you have express permission to do so.

Reasoning for this thread: Townies complained that ACRONYM players and characters were intruding, destroying their plots, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. This thread (and perhaps others that may follow in its vain) are by no means trying to replace town, but are trying to offer ACRONYM players the chance to show their characters off in a non-ACRONYM base environment. In the same way, we are in no way saying that because this thread is here, it will stop ACRONYM players from using the Town. We also remind Townies that we are not saying you cannot post here. Yet, we dissuade you from doing so.

Before you stands a stout, heavy building, constructed from dark, grey stones, with crossbeams latticing neatly across the foundation, up to the heavy wooden, and thatched, roof above. An inn sign hangs outside, eroded by age, the image undecipherable, the name withered: TAVERNA GENERICA.
On the front door, someone, seeming recently, has inscribed the words Enjoy your time! Someone has also hung a sign, offering ACRONYMers work in the bar, permanently, though, in reality, you'll have to work your way up.
The tavern is in walking distance from any Acronym organisations, and other major Acronym landmarks, such as Freedom Glades (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100185) (where the portal to Town currently is). This, I stress most heavily, is not to be abused so you can run amok. It is so characters with no teleport capabilities can come to the inn. Yes, it makes no sense, considering that the organisations are miles apart, in some cases, even further, with environmental hazards, etc. It just is. Should I receive complaints that this is being abused, this shall be edited away.

Inside, there is a large bar area, capable of seating at least one hundred people, with tables, big and heavy, and dark red leather chairs, aged yet comfy, littered about in a disorganised style. Old, oil paintings, of landscapes and battles, are hung randomly about the place, and a roaring fire constantly blazes to one side, nicely illuminating the baby grand piano, and well-worn dartboard. Shuttered windows look out onto the streets outside. Behind the bar, an assortment of NPCs man the bar, all middle-aged, pot-bellied men, with bad body odour, and too much stubble and wart issues. The occasional good-time girl (legal), and, recently, boy (legal) (working as a bar wench/manwench) also serves as a bar(wo)man at times, many are rather too old or ugly to be of much use to the refined ACRONYMer, though. And, still further behind them, are the drinks, many hundreds of thousands of them, ranging from the mundane, to the mystic. From the bar, one can also buy typical bar foodstuffs, like pork scratchings, and dragon-flavoured nuts and kettle chips. One can also order proper food, in dizzying variety, from the kitchen, at rather high prices. By the bar, a sign reads "No Wanton Telepathy or Reality-Warping, Please.". The only regular barmaid/hostess/front-of-house is Yasmin Lewis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5425975&postcount=75). Beside the bar is a noticeboard, currently displaying an advert (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5961357&postcount=1426) for the nearby time and dimesional travel service, Time Tours, a posh flyer for Restaurant Enchanté (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101576) and a simple note for Professional Services (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5724307&postcount=22).
Behind the bar is a large kitchen area, designed to cater for large functions, staffed by unnamed NPC slaves and servants. The technology in the kitchen has been imported from another dimension, there are incinerators, ovens, microwaves, and fridges, unlike the typical level of technology in this dimensional quadrant.

Beneath the kitchen and bar area, accessible through a hidden staircase, lies the gigantic, mysterious wine cellar, filled with ancient drinks, and age-old graffiti, filled with dust, and the occasional pair (or more) making hot nookie beside the bottles, barrels, fine clarets, pure Chardonnays, vintage burgundies, and other fine wines...
Above the bar and kitchen, for three floors up, lie rooms, varying in taste and decor, available as homes, and as places to stay the night. There are NPC cleaners who circulate among the rooms every few days or so, to clean up after the notoriously dirty ACRONYMers.
There's a small stables outside, where horses, ponies, and smaller mounts can be stored, and the NPC stableboys are perfectly capable of sending larger mounts and vehicles to other, larger, holding places off-site, when required to. A hire service working from the stables can send off for rentable mounts, but there is an NPC heavy warhorse stored there, by the name of Cookie, created by Kaela, who can be rented for dramatic entrances, and the like, for a much more modest price.

The only spells on the inn are ones that prevent alcohol from being watered down, and another that stops the entire inn being destroyed. Portals, and teleports, are perfectly allowed within, though frowned upon if they appear in places where they're not wanted.

IC Rules are as follows:
1. No listening to unhappy songs during happy hour!
2. No killing the staff.
3. No vandalism.
4. No thieving!
5. Not so much a rule, but we'd like to remind customers that we retain the right to refuse and kill customers, and no responsibility can be taken on our part if you're evicted, injured, or killed, by Taverna employees.
6. No drug use.
7. No food and drink brought in from other establishments is to be consumed here without staff permission.
Breaking of the rules may earn ACRONYMers banning from the tavern, or a fine. Or, in certain cases, other ACRONYMers, or NPC policemen and bounty hunters, may be employed to hunt down the nasty, nasty people who broked the rules.

OOC Rules are as follows:
1. No controlling the NPCs to do anything that would be considered unlike them to do. You're permitted to make them serve your character(s) a drink, but no, let's say, make them get drunk and burn the place down. Of course, you could always make it clear your character is mind-controlling them into doing such as thing, for example, but you cannot make them do anything out of the ordinary, and make it seem as if they were doing it out of their own free will. I control the NPCs when I'm online and active here.
2. No destroying the place, or doing something to it that'll produce a similar effect (for example, no placing a massive time freeze on the entire area forever). You're allowed to damage it, but destroying it just takes the fun out of it for all the other players.
3. No godmoding/godmodding. Even if it's permitted in some ACRONYMs, it isn't in others, and therefore shall not be allowed in the taverna. The occasional mishap's OK, repeated offence isn't.
4. Players are allowed to make NPCs speak in whatever tone, colour, and font they so choose, though, in keeping with pre-established tradition, the female NPCs normally speak in orange, the males in gray. If I, the thread runner, am not online, NPCs can be played by anyone.
5. Please try and keep posts longer than one or two lines of speech. Description is appreciated. One-or-two-liners that don't do much are OK once in a while - but not regularly.
6. If you want random smashy hahaN00BlulzFun, here's not the place. Anything spammy, random, or just plain annoying, can go! Of course, if your silliness is in moderation and well-roleplayed, and considerate of other players, then welcome in.
Repeated rule violaters (in nearly all circumstances OOC, but perhaps IC), can be punished by being IC banned from the thread. And therefore OOC banned to, under threat of mod being called to remove you for breaking thread rules.
Any other rules can be submitted by PM, and can be considered. Please bear in mind that the rules of this thread may update. Alerts that updates have been made will be made clear on the rest of the thread.

Hyozo
2009-10-31, 06:54 PM
Onis-tas appears on the western wall.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 07:25 PM
Meidani walks in to the Taverna, sits down, and gets herself a drink.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 07:45 PM
The doors of the Taverna open to permit another patron in, a most certainly common occurrence. This patron doesn't look too different from the rest; a grown man, of a rugged look, speaking of a gruff trade. He walks to the bar and sits down, rubbing at his eyes; although he looks tired, it is not merely the physical fatigue of hard labor, but also a spiritual weight that presses down upon him. Anyone who catches a glimpse of his eyes can see that this is a man troubled; a man with a burden on his heart. He orders a drink, probably the first of many that night as he attempts to drown whatever sorrow makes his shoulders sag.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 07:46 PM
{{YAY! NEON'S BACK!}}

Meidani eyes the man in intrest.

{{Does this mean a possible Misaki return? :smallbiggrin:}}

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 07:51 PM
((I make no promises.))

The man seems to be too preoccupied with his laments to push off Meidani's interest. And soon, he is too preoccupied with his liquor to care about his laments, or at least properly feeling their burden. It is evident that this man is a talker when properly liquored, and soon he begins to talk to anyone who would listen.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 07:53 PM
{{Hands petition to :smalltongue:}}

Meidani walks over to the man, and sits next to him.

Hello.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 07:57 PM
"Hello? Hello! Good ta meet ya!" The man seems to be a lightweight when it comes to booze, as he is already looking more than a little tipsy. Or maybe the Taverna just sells liquor that could knock an elephant out with one sip.

"Great ta meetcha! Really great! Always nice to meet someone new here. People here, they understand when a man has troubles, don'tcha know." He seems to be a happy drunk.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 07:58 PM
Mmmm.

Yes, it's always nice to meet new people.

Meidani smiles. I'm Meidani.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:00 PM
"Gregory. Gregory McDavis. Pleasure to meet ya, really is." He hiccups and slugs down the shot in front of him, then orders another.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:01 PM
You're drinking a lot there...

Viera Champion
2009-10-31, 08:04 PM
An elf maiden with long black hair and a flowing crimson dress enters the Taverna.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:07 PM
Gregory laughs. "Am I? Oh, don't you worry, I can hold it. Pay for it, too. Nah, lass, I need this. Need it, cause..." Gregory pauses, decides that he isn't drunk enough, and hits another shot.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:07 PM
Trying to drink away your sorrows?

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:08 PM
"Oh, yes, but what man doesn't have sorrows?" Another shot. "'sides, it was his fault, anyway..."

Viera Champion
2009-10-31, 08:09 PM
The elf maiden goes over to sit at the bar.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:10 PM
What happened?

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:13 PM
"Oh, it's... Well, ya'see, I was just mindin' my own buisness, working my job as a guard for some hoity-toity noble at his country estate, when... well, we'd been having problems with thieves. And I heard someone in the barn. Figured it was one of them crooks, so I took my crossbow and went in. Sure enough, it was someone skulking about and nicking things. I shot him, pretty good to, but..." Gregory stops, and takes another shot. "Well.... he had a kid with him. A little infant. And neither of them looked so good..."

"Befores I can says or do anything, he get sup and runs off, slinks away into the brush. But, with that wound... I don't know how well he and the kid will be off..."

Viera Champion
2009-10-31, 08:15 PM
At the bar the elf maiden orders a glass of wine.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:16 PM
Ah...

Meidani looks at him. What did you do then?

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:18 PM
Gregory shrugs. "Nothin'. That noble doesn't give a damn, and I can't exactly go trapezing through his woods and away from my post. Guess that's that. Nothing to worry about, really. Nothin' I can do." He drains another shot, hoping that the liquor can convince him where his words fail.

Viera Champion
2009-10-31, 08:19 PM
Alhana watches the woman and alcoholic curiously while drinking her wine.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:20 PM
Hmmm...

She frowns a bit.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:26 PM
"Oh, sure, it's a shame. That lad probably didn't get far; he's still in that forest, I'm sure of it. It's a terrible shame; he was probably just trying to get enough to help the baby. A thief of virtue, that one. Ah, well. He'll die. Alotta people die. It's just the way the world works, that's all. Ain't my fault."

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:28 PM
No, it isn't your fault that people die. But that doesn't mean people should not care.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:31 PM
Gregory sits up a bit, scowling. "Why should I care? Can't do nothin' bout it, anyways. If I care, it just... it just hurts is all. Why sohuld I just care and hurt and not do nothin?"

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:32 PM
Oh, if you care and hurt and do nothing... that's not a good thing, I agree.

But there's always something you can do. Hire a tracker to find the guy, or ask permission to do it in your spare time.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:42 PM
Gregory waves his hand dismissively. "Nah, nah, nah. we ain't allowe din that forest at all. No one is. The landlord is afraid of "poachin." Hah! mor elike bad dealins happin in that forest.. but no, I couldn't. Only way you could get in ta that forest is to sneak past the guards. But If I'm caught away from ma, post, I ge tifred. And I need this job bad. Nah, nothin' doin'."

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:44 PM
Hmph.

Meidani frowns.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:46 PM
"Nah, know, if someone else... say, if I was on guard duty, and some one else "snuck past" me inta tha forest... that could work. That would do it. They could find im' and help im' then. But, I can't spend na money to hire somebody." Gregory shakes his head.

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:47 PM
...I'd be willing to do it for you.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 08:57 PM
Gregory's face brightened, after a moment or two of processing that. "Hey, yeah, that could work! you could do it for me! Everett owes me a favor, he'll let me take his shift even if I'm drunk. And you can sneak in and find him and help him!"

horngeek
2009-10-31, 08:58 PM
All right.

horngeek gets the impression that this will not end well. :smalltongue:

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 09:00 PM
Gregory stands up from his barstool and staggers a bit, propping himself up on his elbows on the bar before properly getting his feet. "Alright, letsh go. I'm... I'm good."

horngeek
2009-10-31, 09:04 PM
All right. Let me just get changed into something...

Meidani will go to a private room, get changed into a more standard dress, then accompany him.

Neon Knight
2009-10-31, 09:10 PM
Gregory leads the way. To Outside!

horngeek
2009-10-31, 09:16 PM
Outside!

Yay!

Je dit Viola
2009-10-31, 09:31 PM
A woman walks into the Taverna. She basically looks like a half-orc, but with Bloodred colored skin.

Her hair's actually reddish, and her eyes are green.

...she gets a drink.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 08:28 AM
Alexi wakes in his room...?

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 08:32 AM
The woman with long black hair and is in a flowing crimson dress enters the Taverna and goes to sit at the bar.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 08:41 AM
Alexi comes downstairs to get some breakfast and sits at the bar near the woman. He is tall, dark haired and skinned, with piercing grey eyes. He is broad shouldered, and dressed in a fine suit that matches his eyes. When he speaks, his voice is low, and tinged with a European accent.

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 08:43 AM
The elf maiden looks over at him.
Hello. Nice to meet you. May I be graced to know your name?

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:02 AM
Alexi stands and comes closer, bowing at the waist. He takes the elf woman's hand (if she lets him) and kisses it. "I am called Alexi, milady. And you would be?"

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:12 AM
The elf maiden allows her hand to be kissed, but only because she is so shocked by it.
Alhana Starbreeze, banished princess of the Lunari Elves. N-noone has kissed my hand since I was banished. It just seems so strange now.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:14 AM
((From the Dragonlance series? Cool!))
Alexi smiles warmly and releases her hand. "A pleasure, Princess. And banished or not, commoner or royalty, politeness and chivalry are just as important." Gods, he's handsome AND charming! "What brings you to ACRO? Just wandering?"

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:20 AM
((I know thats where I got her from. I wanted to use Laurana because she is so much cooler but I decided against it.))

Oh wow he is handsome and charming. She thinks to herself.
You are quite the gentlemen Alexi. And as for what brings me here. Asassins. From both my people the Lunari. And from our sister elves the Solari. It's tough being a banished princess. Tougher then being a banished prince I bet.
She laughs a bell like laughter.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:26 AM
At the sound of her laughter, Alexi can't help but smile, though he quickly grows more solemn. "Assassins? Anything I can do to help?" He thinks back over the information he has learned since losing his memory. "I have a sister who is, unfortunately, all too familiar with this kind of thing. Perhaps she could provide some sanctuary, or men to protect you, or something?"

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:28 AM
Oh no. I couldn't except help. The only help I will ever accept is when I eventually meet a man... and fall in love...
She smiles sweetly.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:31 AM
Alexi chuckles and takes a seat, next to the princess this time. "Ah, love. A two-edged sword if I ever saw one. The most wonderful and most terrible thing a man - or woman - could wish on themself." He runs a hand through his thick, dark hair. "Begging your pardon, princess, but do you really have time to wait for that? For love? For the chance that some dream man MIGHT just...stroll into your life?"

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:33 AM
She is taken aback by the question.
What are you saying?
But what she is thinking goes more like.
'If you love me then I don't have to wait'

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:38 AM
Alexi leans his elbows on the bar, his eyes locked on the princess. "Love is a strange thing. It happens when we least expect it, and the harder we look, the more elusive it becomes. For some, love happens more often. For others, it never happens at all. I don't wish to see any harm befall you while you wait." His smile is sad, but kind.

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:41 AM
She stares into his eyes talking as though she is in a daze.
Love strikes when you least expect it? Sounds like a well trained asassin.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:44 AM
Alexi chuckles, not noticing the way she's looking at him. "You could say that. Please, Princess, until the time comes, allow me to look after you. It would do my heart and conscience wonders."

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:46 AM
She sighs a quite obviously in love type of sigh.
W-well if you want t-to.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:50 AM
Alexi smiles. "So it's settled. Tell me, Princess, do you have a room here, or are you staying somewhere else?" He takes a bite of his breakfast and chews slowly.

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:53 AM
I-I have a room at the Battle School. It is in orbit around this planet.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 09:57 AM
Alexi stands and offers his arm. "Would you like me to go there with you? I would just need a moment..."

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 09:59 AM
She accepts the arm. Blushing slightly.
Sure. Would you like to see the classroom where I teach weaponless self defense?

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 10:05 AM
"Of course." Alexi leans over the bar and writes a quick note, which he leaves with the bartender. "Ready when you are."

Mercedes, a princess requires my assistance. Assassins are after her. I have gone to the Battle School to watch over her for a time. Don't worry. All my love, Alexi

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 10:10 AM
Alhana pulls out a little wrist watch from somewhere in the depths of her dress. She types into it.
Hold on tight.
And with that she disappears. Hopefully with Alexi.

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 10:20 AM
To the BS thread!!

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 10:21 AM
Yep, Alexi's gone, too.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 11:25 AM
A pity, because someone he might like to meet just walked in...

A girl walks in and takes a seat at a table. She sighs and she pulls her hood down, revealing a young face currently occupied with memories, illuminating the corners of her mind. She brushes back a strand of long, brown hair, wondering why, if she came back, she chose to come here first. Only the beach was worse, really.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 11:26 AM
((not likely, seeing the reactions to my other characters))

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 11:29 AM
((Oh, come on, they can't all be psycho about it.))

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 11:35 AM
((Wanna bet? PLOT CLONE!))

Alexi comes downstairs, rubbing his eyes. He doesn't know where Mercedes went off to, but he's starving. Reaching the bottom of the steps, he gasps and pales like he's seen a ghost. He can scarcely believe his eyes...and his mind comes alive with memories, good and bad. Wondering whether to disappear back upstairs or just curl up and die, the poor man freezes where he is.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 11:41 AM
Coltia hears the gasp and looks to the stairs. She sees Alexi, and the stream of memories becomes stronger in her mind. The happiness, the joy, the pain, the sorrow.

"...Alexi." Coltia looks him over carefully. "You look... well."

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 11:45 AM
If only she had seen him before he changed, showered, and shaved. Alexi's heart starts pounding, and all the memories come back - the temple, Mercedes, Aesa, Coltia, his betrayal. "I...looks are not always what they seem, as I recall." He takes one halting step forward. "Col...Coltia. Is it really you?"

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 11:49 AM
"It is, Alexi." Coltia can't decide how she feels about this. It hurts... but underneath the hurt are the faint memories of times when she was happy. And if she focuses on the happy times... the joyous images are marred by a throbbing pain and sorrow underneath, of what she can't forget that he did.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 11:51 AM
"I thought you were..." Alexi shakes his head. He doesn't know what he thought -and honestly, he had tried his best to forget her. Like by drowning himself. And all his refusal to regain his memories were in vain - here she was. And it all hurt all over again, the old wound festering and open and painful. "I am...glad to see you." Wow, what a stupid thing to say.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 11:54 AM
Coltia winces a bit at the glad bit. "Alexi..." She looks away from him for a second, to collect herself.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 11:55 AM
"I'm sorry. I just...a lot has happened. And this is all very sudden and I never thought I'd see you again. Oh...Coltia..." The words tumble out until he gets to her name, which is whispered in exquisite, painful awe.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 11:59 AM
Coltia isn't sure entirely what to say. She looks back to Alexi. "I.. I didn't think I'd run into you here. I figured... I'd have thought that you would have left... moved on..."

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 12:02 PM
"There was no moving on from you." Alexi mutters quietly, darkly, as he remembers the despair that overtook him as he flung himself into the cold, salty darkness of the sea's embrace. He clears his throat. "I mean to cause you no distress, Coltia. I can leave you in peace." He bows deeply to her.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:07 PM
Coltia shakes her head slightly. "No, you don't need to leave. I wasn't going to stay here long. I need to go see Voice, anyway."

Coltia hesitates, and then she reaches into her pocket, her fingers finding the pearl that she has kept all this time. Only Voice's hearthstone is kept safer.

She doesn't know what to do. Should she return it? Keep it? Just show it to him, let him know that despite everything, she still kept it?

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 12:10 PM
"Best wishes, Coltia. May happiness find you. I hope Madam Voice is well. She was kind to me." Alexi can't actually bring himself to leave, though. Hell, he can't even tear his eyes away from her, much less walk away. He makes no move, though his whole form seems to tremble. "Coltia, I l-" He clears his throat, not THAT foolish.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:13 PM
Coltia stands. "Alexi, no matter what happens..." She takes out the pearl and shows it to him. "... I won't ever forget."

And with that she tries to turn and leave the Taverna.

Reinholdt
2009-11-01, 12:16 PM
Butler enters the tavern and takes a seat, ordering some Nuka-Cola.
Yummy, yummy radioactive drink. We can't get enough of you.
*snuggles the cold glass*

He takes a look around.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 12:18 PM
"Coltia, wait!" Alexi hurries forward and tries to spin the girl into his arms, to hold her, hug her, just once before she disappears again.

If his brain knew what his body was doing, it would be horrified.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:21 PM
Let's see, usual assortment of patrons, an unhappy couple having an unhappy reunion, monkeys...

Wait, monkeys? That's absurd. Chimpanzees aren't monkeys.

Indeed, a chimpanzee in a pair of red shorts with some boxing gloves on is right next to Butler. He grins. "Ookoodook!"

A starting bell rings, and the chimpanzee attempts to one hit K.O. Butler with an uppercut.

____

Coltia pauses and halfway turns when Alexi calls out, but whatever she was about to stay is shut off when he suddenly grabs her and pulls her into a hug.

She is quiet for a moment, then says, "Alexi, please, let me go."

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 12:24 PM
Alexi releases her as soon as she requests it, stepping back, eyes downcast. "I am...sorry." He turns his back and walks over to the bar and orders "something that will make me drunk FAST".

Reinholdt
2009-11-01, 12:25 PM
Butler goes flying backwards, landing on a chair and breaking it.
"Ow sir."
He's mildly tougher than that, but looks incredibly dazed and wobbly as he stands back up. He just didn't see that one coming at all. :smalleek:

"Why is a monkey hitting me sir?" He must not know the difference.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:28 PM
Coltia leaves the Taverna swiftly, leaving Alexi to drown his sorrows.

___

The chimp hops up on a table and goes for a left jab followed by a right hook at Butler's chin. Why is he hitting Butler? Maybe he is just belligerent?

Reinholdt
2009-11-01, 12:31 PM
Butler may never find out. That first hit took a lot out of him. Two more doesn't help. He really shoulda dodged or ran or something.

Butler is floored!
1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!
10!
Knock Out!
*dingdingding*

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 12:35 PM
A bullet rings out, clear and true. Yasmin Lewis, barmaid of barmaids, hair billowing behind her in a surprisingly useful yet coincidental nearby breeze, steps out from the kitchen onto the bartop, aiming her blunderbuss at the chimp, having just fired neatly at the floor beside it. Back off, primate.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:37 PM
The chimp, who was about to begin a joyous victory dance, screeches and jumps back from the sudden shot and appearance of the barmaid.

Several shady figures who are totally not chimpanzees in fedoras and trenchcoats shift at the bar, obviously ill at ease.

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 12:40 PM
Chock-Chip! Is the perhaps somewhat silly sound that's made when Yasmin pulls back on her weapon, ready for another shot, taking careful aim at the chimp's face while she kicks a goblet of water on the bartop over, hoping the spillage with awaken Butler from his unconscious state. I said: BACK OFF. And then get the hell out.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:41 PM
The boxing chimp hesitates.

A chimpanzee hanging from a light fixture above suddenly drops down, trying to land on Yasmin's back.

Reinholdt
2009-11-01, 12:43 PM
Butler mumbles something about not wanting to cook for the demons today. They always ask for the same things. Blood and carnage, blood and carnage. Can't they feast on something else?

That's pretty detailed mumbling Butler.

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 12:44 PM
Ah! You're on her back, her back!
Yasmin, obviously, wasn't reall expecting that, and, shaking titanically, miraculously manages not to fall off the bartop - though her blunderbuss falls out of her hands onto the bartop - it's now teetering dangerously on the edge - is it going to fall onto the ground?
Right now, though, she hasn't noticed, and is more concerned with shaking panickedly as she tries to both get the attacker off her, and grab one of her serrated knives from her pocket.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:47 PM
The chimpanzee proceeds to... well, to go ape on Yasmin, beating at her with fists while clinging tenaciously to her.

The strangers at the bar abandon their disguises, revealing their primate status as they hop down, try to grab Butler, and try to run out the door with him with the aid of the boxing chimp.

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 12:49 PM
And the gun falls onto the floor! BANG! Since this isn't real, the bullet's deadly, and stuff. Or something. Whatever: someone might well get shot, especially near the door, as the large bullet blasts out with the aforementioned BANG!
Meanwhile, Yasmin pulls out her knife! Can't use it yet, as she's being ape-d, and can't see what the hey she's doing.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 12:51 PM
Alexi finally notices the mayhem and looks up, surprised to see Yasmin. And more surprised to see a chimp beating at her. And is most surprised of all to find how angry it makes him. Alexi stands, climbs onto the bar, and attempts to catch hold of the arm doing the hitting.

Reinholdt
2009-11-01, 12:52 PM
Well Butler has something to say about that!
"Are we there yet sir?"
...
I believe the chimps may have done some brain damage.
At least the shot misses him in his helpless state.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 12:52 PM
Oh, poor boxing chimp! He had the heart of a champion, and the skull and brains of a normal, albeit humanly intelligent, chimp. Thus a large bullet is necessarily messy and fatal.

The other chimps press on with their attempted kidnapping, swearing to always remember him.

The chimp assaulting Yasmin tries to hop away as his compatriots escape, but finds his arm caught by Alexi.

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 12:56 PM
Which allows Yasmin to break into a stand! And shove her serrated knife at the chimp's stomach!

Methinks she's a little angry!

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 01:01 PM
Well, unless something prevents it, chimp will end up with a knife in his stomach. hey! He's a member of an endangered species! You can't do that!

Is Butler successfully abducted, then?

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 01:03 PM
Oh, please. This's Acronymia. There're probably billions living in PEACE's sink. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-11-01, 01:03 PM
As far as I know, they got away this last round with the chimp knifing.
But I'm still dizzy from an uppercut from a chimp. :smallyuk:

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 01:07 PM
Well if they did get away, they head to Outside!

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 01:17 PM
Alexi steps back and bows slightly before the pretty barmaid, his freshly-recovered memories telling him who she is. "Miss Yasmin. Glad to see you are well." He climbs down off the bar.

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 01:20 PM
((I'll take that as a yes for ape escape. Inform if the contrary is true.))

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 01:20 PM
((Nothing on my part to stop it.))

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 01:20 PM
Yasmin, fixing her hair in the reflection cast by the spilt water, eyes him through the waterfall of her messy locks, wincing very slightly. I could say the same to you.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 01:27 PM
Alexi nods and takes a seat, resuming his far-too-alcoholic-beverage-imbibing. "I trust the primate did not injure you? That looks to all be his blood. However, red is quite becoming on you." His tone is pleasant and polite, not flirtatious.

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 01:35 PM
It often is, yes. Anyway, nice as this chat's been... Yasmin says, bending down, picking up her gun... I think you should go away now.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 01:38 PM
"Why's that? Don't I pay to drown my sorrows here just like everyone else?" Alexi seems...upset!

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 01:50 PM
Yasmin smiles. No. You don't. I mean, I'll happily pay you back. But you're a right bastard, the way you treat women - how many, I don't know, and I think you should really begone. Now. There were establishments for people like you, but they got burned down by a religious mob. Try that Layla chick's "massage parlours" in the "Inside". She reaches into her pocket magically, and pulls out a few gold coins, which float over to Alexi - the gun fixed on him all the time with her two real hands.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 01:55 PM
"Yasmin, I...things are different." Seeing he won't convince her, Alexi scowls. "Keep your damned money." Balling up the letter he left for Mercedes, he clenches it in his fist and heads out to...parts unknown.

((Yay for everyone and their "let's get rid of all Dirky's characters even though he's trying hard to make them not be such a-holes. Yay.))

Viera Champion
2009-11-01, 01:59 PM
((You know it's starting to seem like my characters the only one that trusts Alexi. But then again she has only just met him.))

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 02:00 PM
((Sorry Dirk. It's just.. they don't seem very non-a-holey yet?
And, yeah, people don't seem fond of him now he's been around for a time. I think the romance is dead, and the sleaziness of it's a little more obvious to some, anyway?))

Yasmin waves him away with an angry flick of her weapon (thankfully, this time it doesn't discharge and kill anyone!), before, once he's safely out, heading over to the bar, and picking up the phone to have a long talk with her sister, setting up the Taverna's latest promotional deal*, as she does so. Mood swing much?

((deadtime))

* TWO free drinks if you bring a friend of the same sex in with you (who orders food)!

Neon Knight
2009-11-01, 02:01 PM
((:smallfrown: Sorry...))

Dirk Kris
2009-11-01, 02:06 PM
((No worries. He was a skeeze, and so was Marle. Been trying to clean them both up. It just all sorta sucks coming at once.))

Kaelaroth
2009-11-01, 02:09 PM
((Sorry too, if offence was caused by my actions. It was merely unfortunate timing that he was around when Yasmin made her first undeadtime in some time - I undeadtimed for her to try, and, indeed, fail, to defend Butler, though she's not so fussed about it now she has failed.. or is she?))

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 02:46 PM
There's an NPC sitting here humming "Hey there Cthulhu" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxScTbIUvoA&feature=PlayList&p=A993D4C991DB102E&index=40) to himself as he noms away at his meal.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 02:52 PM
The NPC might hear a few footfalls behind him, and then a cold grip on the back of his head, before a certain cyborg attempts to totally rip off Dark Knight, and smash the poor fellow's face into the table.

Ouch.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 02:57 PM
((I'm back!))

Mercedes is probably down there somewhere.

Mirari is now coming downstairs with her usual smirk.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 03:00 PM
Welcome back.


The NPC might hear a few footfalls behind him, and then a cold grip on the back of his head, before a certain cyborg attempts to totally rip off Dark Knight, and smash the poor fellow's face into the table.

Ouch.
Ouch indeed.
"OUCH!!"
The hapless NPC twists to try and get a look at Magtok, while struggling to get the cyborg's hands off him.
"What the heck did you do that for? Who are you?"

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 03:08 PM
Magtok stares down coldly at the poor wretch beneath him, and attempts to yank the fellow by his collar right out of the chair.

You requested Carol of the Old Ones from a Mr. Raril Xar'Cha here a few weeks ago.

"Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return, mankind will learn
New kinds of fear, when they are here"

Familiar verses, yes? Is the end of the world some kind of joke to you, my friend?

Dirk Kris
2009-11-02, 03:08 PM
A helpful NPC tells Mercedes about how Alexi was talking with that pretty elven princess, then he talked to some young brunette girl and looked like he'd seen a ghost and then Yasmin kicked him out and no one's seen him since.

McBish
2009-11-02, 03:10 PM
Angie walks inside looking upset about something and sits down trying to decide if she should get drunk right now or not.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 03:11 PM
Mercedes growls, tosses the NPC a gold piece for being helpful and storms out of the taverna into Inside.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 03:15 PM
Magtok stares down coldly at the poor wretch beneath him, and attempts to yank the fellow by his collar right out of the chair.

You requested Carol of the Old Ones from a Mr. Raril Xar'Cha here a few weeks ago.

"Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return, mankind will learn
New kinds of fear, when they are here"

Familiar verses, yes? Is the end of the world some kind of joke to you, my friend?
No "I'm the Fudging Magtok!"? Aww...

"Gah! Yes! I remember!" :smalleek:
Magtok may realize he's wearing a Vote Cthulhu shirt.
"I just like the mythos alright? I don't want the world to end or anything."

Morty
2009-11-02, 03:29 PM
And that's when Wenomir's plot clone strolls in and sees Magtok beat up some poor NPC.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 03:33 PM
Of course you don't. And you're certainly not a filthy minion of, or disguised form of Calublufiok, Reinholdt, Astir, or some new omnicidal freak with a twisted sense of humor.

Magtok takes out a shiny, futuristic-looking gun, and points it down at the little worm beneath him.

People, many people, have died because I've ignored less obvious hints than this one. Now, if you want to live, you have two options. You can either give me a satisfactory reason to believe your claim of fandom for that racist nutjob author with a sushi phobia, or you can spill the beans on Project Globicide. And make it quick, I've better things to do with my time.

Morty
2009-11-02, 03:36 PM
Magtok can hear the voice behind him:
Magtok, put that gun down.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 03:38 PM
"I... but... who?" Reinholdt sounds familiar in some vague way but the other names are completely unknown to him.

The human beneath Magtok's gun's gaze pleads for his life.
"Don't hurt me man! I just heard the song on youtube before coming here and thought it was catchy. What was I supposed to request? Some love song or something? I don't know anything about any project! I dressed up as the King in Yellow this Halloween! I have the x-box video game! Just please don't hurt me!" :smalleek:

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 03:45 PM
Magtok doesn't move, keeping the gun positioned right on the NPC's chest.

Wenomir, this blubbering liar here is a threat to our continued existence, he'd tear apart the fragile little world we live in for a cheap laugh. I'm not putting the gun down.

Morty
2009-11-02, 03:48 PM
All I see is a terrified guy in a weird shirt. What has he done?

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 03:51 PM
"But I like the world! I live here. I mean eldritch horrors are neat and great for a laugh but I'm not so stupid to want them to actually exist and stuff."

"Help." Mostly pleading to Wenomir.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 03:56 PM
He requested a song, Carol of the Old Ones. He was also humming Hey There Delilah, or Hey There Cthulhu. The latter of the two hummed possibilities, as well as Carol references some works by an author, H.P. Lovecraft. His works are all about humanity-

Magtok bites his lip, and tries to rephrase that.

-about all sentient life being nothing compared to big scary multidimensional alien beings beyond our comprehension who go and annihilate everything without a thought for the little people down below. Apocalypse, in simpler terms. An allusion to whatever this fellow or his employer is concocting behind the scenes.

Magtok wriggles the gun at his target.

Silence, maggot!

...Wenomir, If I don't kill him now like I should've killed Rein way back when I had the chance, and this ends out in a catastrophe too, all of that spilled blood is going to be on my hands again.

Huh. He's calling Wendy by his actual name for once. I didn't think Mag actually knew what the demon-hunter's real name was.

Morty
2009-11-02, 03:59 PM
Wenomir facepalms. Magtok, I know it's justified given what happened but you're being paranoid. Why don't you shoot all the depressed people who say they'd rather the world didn't exist? Or the priests back home who say Perun will come and purge our sins in flames? World-ending nutjobs aren't common enough for every Joe to have one backing him up.
Wenomir's surprisingly eloquent and elaborate today.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 04:00 PM
NPC Cthulhu fan 500 shuts up now.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 04:05 PM
Magtok bites his lip.

Well at least let me get an implant in him to monitor what he says and does. A decent one, not like those primitive ReinClone devices. Just to be sure.

Morty
2009-11-02, 04:07 PM
Wenomir strokes his chin. How many of them have you got? Enough for all who reference ending the world at some point, I hope.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 04:22 PM
Magtok glares, not so much at the Cthulhu fan below him, but at the Wenomir he won't bring himself to look at for fear of letting the NPC escape.

If it's necessary.

Morty
2009-11-02, 04:26 PM
Oooh-kay. Looks like Magtok finally lost it.
Okay, how about you go back to your cave and have some tea while I deal with this potential world destroyer myself?

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 04:42 PM
Given how utterly worthless you were against Astir-Rein during that attack on my home, I sorta object to that course of action, Wendy. This one is mine.

Get up, Cthulhu fan. Stand up, slowly, no sudden moves.

Morty
2009-11-02, 04:44 PM
You measly - not all of us have tons of hi-tech junk at our disposal and I did what I could. You have enough to equip an army and you go around threatening random people instead of actually fixing things. Wenomir's kind of angry now. And angrily he deadtimes.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 04:48 PM
Cthulhu fan guy stands up slowly, suddenly remembering he was even there.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 05:10 PM
I have technology, Wenomir. Pretty little circuits and wires, super-heated gasses and chemicals. Everyone else has magic. Everyone else bends the laws of nature in ways too disgusting for me to even imagine, can shoot fireballs out their hands, and breath lightning. Everything I've ever done or made or will accomplish can be undone with a few simple gibberish phrases in Draconic, or with an EMP bolt from a decrepit book.

I have nothing, Wenomir. Nothing.

And with a quickly upraised hand, Magtok attempts to bury a few bullets into the NPC's chest.

I just try not to let it catch on.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 05:26 PM
NPC spites Magtok.
It seems while the cyborg was talking he made a sudden grab for a metal tray off the table and used it as a shield to protect himself.
The bullets ricochet off the tray, going every which way and maybe hitting Magtok himself as NPC Cthulhu fan makes a backwards dash for the exit, still using the tray for cover.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 05:46 PM
Never again.

With carefully practiced predatory moves, Mag charges forward, tipping over a table as he steps onto and then kicks himself away from it, without concern at all for the drinks and meals he's ruining. Whilst mindlessly hunting this poor unlucky guy who just happened to request the wrong song, he extends a claw towards the distant tray. It should rattle in the NPC's hand, and then get persuaded by a strong magnetic force to swing violently towards the NPC's neck. And should that fail to take the guy down...well, Mag's not slowing down.

Viera Champion
2009-11-02, 05:49 PM
Alhana teleports into the Taverna with her long black hair. She then realizes she is still in the crimson jump suit. Blushing she whispers some words and the crimson jumpsuit morphs into a strapless dress. Also crimson! She looks around to see who is here.

Reinholdt
2009-11-02, 05:50 PM
Nah. That'll do it.
The guy's decapitated head goes flying across the tavern and lands in someone's soup bowl, blinking a few times at the other unlucky patron before expiring.

Probably landed right next to Alhana.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 05:52 PM
Mirari watches in amusement at the scene. She always did like it here.

Viera Champion
2009-11-02, 05:55 PM
Alhana ignores the head as she heads over to the bar and orders a glass of red wine.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-02, 06:03 PM
Magtok glances over at the head, bows his own, and then turns towards the door. Make no mistake, though. He's still entirely convinced he did the best thing he could in the circumstances. He just wish it didn't have to be such a bloody mess. Far too much work for the entirely innocent Taverna staff to deal with later, and possibly deplorable enough to get him permanently kicked out of the place.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 06:06 PM
Mirari is also up at the bar, sipping a Black Shadow. Though she seems a little disappointed that Magtok is leaving, he was entertaining her. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 08:20 PM
Erin (Town-Erin) undeadtimes at her corner table, still reading War and Peace, and still oblivious to the tracking device.

Eileen, meanwhile, comes downstairs...

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 08:26 PM
Did Town Erin ever meet Mirari when she was little?

The half demon actually doesn't seem to notice Eileen as she comes down.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 08:35 PM
Hmmm....
the older Erin in Modern Town had, and wasn't impressed (the feeling was mutual).
But at this point in her timeline, I'm not sure she has...


Eileen pauses, then takes full advantage of Mirari's distractedness.

By casting Create Water at a point about one foot above the half-demon's head.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 08:37 PM
Do it and I'll counter your water with fire. She warns, sipping her drink.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 08:51 PM
"I'm resistant to fire, remember?" Eileen snarks, but nontheless cancells the spell before completion, going to take a seat at the opposite end of the bar. "I'd water down your drink, but you don't get drunk anyway, so there's no point."

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 08:52 PM
Only found that potions can make me drunk. Though, being drunk might help me deal with you a little easier. She rolls her eyes.

McBish
2009-11-02, 08:59 PM
Angie knows all about getting drunk to help with issues, she seems to be doing just that now, and has been for awhile. Drinking far more then a girl her size should.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 09:03 PM
"You should sometime. It's fun."
Eileen, it might be noted, is not an alcoholic. Nope, nope, nope...
She orders a double martini. <_<

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 09:09 PM
Alcoholics go to meetings. :smalltongue:

Getting drunk, or dealing with you? Cause I'm pretty sure it's not the second one.

McBish
2009-11-02, 09:11 PM
Angie finally stands up, having been drinking most of the afternoon. She stumbles towards the door intent on leaving but only makes it about half the way there before falling into a chair that was sitting empty her head spinning.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 09:21 PM
Not ones who are content with their status. :smalltongue:

"Oh? I've heard dealing with me can be really fun. Especially when I'm drunk." Eileen looks in Angie's direction with concern.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 09:24 PM
Plot-clone Karuka wanders in, blushing as she hears the last part of that.

She's also extremely confused over a roll of tape she's carrying.

Why did I buy this again?

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 09:24 PM
Or that's the only way they can put up with you. She rolls her eyes.

I'm thinking angry sex is in their future. :smallwink: :smalltongue:

McBish
2009-11-02, 09:27 PM
Angie slowly gets herself standing again in a mighty struggle to her feet. She slowly starts to head back to the door swaying through chairs and tables trying not to trip on her way out. For the most part she succeeds.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 09:34 PM
It's inevitable that at some point curtians will be pulled. :smalltongue:

Eileen waves at Karuka, sips her drink, and watches Angie with concern.
"Come now. You seem to be able to deal with me just fine when I'm not drunk. Must be my magnetic personality."

horngeek
2009-11-02, 09:35 PM
Karuka waves, and sits down.

Still wondering why she bought that tape.

From Erin's. :smalltongue:

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 09:36 PM
Actually, I believe it's my magnets personality. You are the one who continues to follow me. She insists.

McBish
2009-11-02, 09:38 PM
Angie opens the door shivering a bit at the cold air and heads outside still stumbling as she walks.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 09:38 PM
Plot-clone of Mizeri follows Angie in.

She still has wings.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 09:42 PM
Oh dear. Karuka will either have lots of fun or run screaming in terror. :smalltongue:

"Seeing as I came here to get away from you, somehow I doubt that." Erin slams back the last of her double martini, and orders another one.

Stirred, not shaken. :smalltongue:

"So, whats with the tape?" she addresses Karuka.

Neon Knight
2009-11-02, 09:44 PM
So a spirit, an artificer-in-training, and a mercenary walk into a bar...

Actually, Coltia enters the Taverna, hopefully with Voice and Shrike.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 09:45 PM
Please tell me it's to put over your mouth. She means Eileen's mouth. :smalltongue: Oh wait, it might actually turn you on... Her voice is laced with sarcasm.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 09:45 PM
The very worst of impulse buys.

In this case, browsing a shop that mostly sells weapons...

She leans over to whisper what the tape is.

AmberVael
2009-11-02, 09:49 PM
Voice of Vapor slips in after Coltia, clutching a cloak around herself, trying to hide her form.
For those unfamiliar with her, she appears to be a woman made of mist and water, with a few strange red glows emanating from within her body.
The cloak is all she's wearing at the moment, and its obvious she finds that rather embarrassing.

Neon Knight
2009-11-02, 09:50 PM
Coltia is very quick about securing a room and trying to usher Voice upstairs into it, not wanting to force her to be out like that any longer than necessary.

AmberVael
2009-11-02, 09:55 PM
Coltia gets no complaint from Voice, who swiftly follows her upstairs, sitting down rather tentatively on the bed. There's a sort of awkwardness about her movements as she tries to adjust to just being a person again.

The Bushranger
2009-11-02, 09:55 PM
Shrike is indeed following Coltia and Voice, and watching to see how her friend reacts to the wild-and-wooly Taverna.
She gently goes to put a reassuring arm around Voice as they head upstairs...

---

Eileen scowls at Mirari. "No, but you might."
She then listens to Karuka's explanation...
...and blushes.

"Oh. That's..."

Any further response is interrupted by the deadtime ooze that noms all of BR's characters at the moment.

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 09:57 PM
I might use it on someone. She gives a seductive smile for general purpose not really to Eileen.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 09:58 PM
Karuka looks at her flatly. Like who?

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:00 PM
Some handsome stud. She licks her lips. Ooh, or an innocent little blond girl. Naughty ideas are forming in her head. This can't end well. :smalltongue:

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:01 PM
Karuka looks at her.

Really.

Karuka thinks she's safe. Her hair is olive.

The tape, as well as the manual, is sitting on the table. :smalltongue:

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 10:03 PM
Mizeri's plot clone gets some fruit smoothies again.

Neon Knight
2009-11-02, 10:05 PM
Coltia gets no complaint from Voice, who swiftly follows her upstairs, sitting down rather tentatively on the bed. There's a sort of awkwardness about her movements as she tries to adjust to just being a person again.

Coltia closes the door behind them. "Ar you hungry? I can get you some food, if you like. And I'll get you some clothes tomorrow, first thing."

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:07 PM
She thinks. :smalltongue:

Mirari eyes the tape for a moment, then Karuka. What are your plans with the tape?

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:07 PM
It was really an impulse buy.

So, I thought I'd just try it out.

AmberVael
2009-11-02, 10:07 PM
"No, I'm not really hungry. I don't have to eat all that often..."
Voice's hand pats the bed testingly, and then she lies down on it.
"So how have you been, Coltia?"
She smiles gently up at her, turning the topic to something she was more comfortable and familiar with.

Neon Knight
2009-11-02, 10:08 PM
"Me?" Coltia pauses to think for a moment. "Oh, I've been... alright, I guess."

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:10 PM
You should find someone to your liking and use it. She suggests with a sly smirk.

AmberVael
2009-11-02, 10:11 PM
Voice of Vapor reaches out a hand to Coltia.
"Better than you were here?"
She's looks up at her with a little hope and concern.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:11 PM
What, and next you're going to suggest you're going to be that 'someone'?

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:12 PM
She shrugs carelessly. I've got nothing better to do tonight.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:14 PM
Hmpf.

Karuka's unsure...

but if a spell was cast, she'd go one way or the other.

If not, I'll roll a die for it. :smallbiggrin:

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:15 PM
Mirari can't help but laugh. You are cute when you're unsure.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:17 PM
All right.

She picks up the tape, and will take Mirari up to a room.

You want to wrap me?

Or the other way around?

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:20 PM
She takes the tape and closes the door behind them. I'd love to. With that, she says the spell and pulls the curtain around them. I gotta go in about 15 anyway.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:21 PM
And as Karuka is wrapped, the curtain is pulled!

<.<
>.>

Out of interest, when it's un-pulled, is she still wrapped up at all?

Neon Knight
2009-11-02, 10:27 PM
Voice of Vapor reaches out a hand to Coltia.
"Better than you were here?"
She's looks up at her with a little hope and concern.

Coltia takes the hand, looking down at the floor. "I... I guess. I mean.. I saw Alexi again, And I... I don't know, Voice. I'm.. not as bad as I was, but I wish I could leave it behind, and I just can't seem to. It still hurts a bit, and it feels like it's weighing me down."

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:29 PM
Nah, once it's raised the tape should release her.

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:30 PM
She looks mildly disappointed when it's finally raised, but turns quickly.

That was... kind of fun.

Want to try me wrapping you now?

SeptAngel
2009-11-02, 10:31 PM
If you'd like... She lets her and pulls the curtain as her player heads off.

Night!

horngeek
2009-11-02, 10:33 PM
Karuka looks at the tape.

She gets on a spare bed, and gets it to wrap her up for about... 8 hours.

Might as well try *hmmprf*

She then goes to sleep, wrapped up. :smallamused:

AmberVael
2009-11-02, 10:33 PM
The spirit tries to pull Coltia a little closer and into a hug.
"It will be better in time, I think."
She says reassuringly.
Voice struggles with herself a little to try and find that love and hope she always found before- but finds herself mostly thinking of Minstrel...
"I hope."
She's a little more tense than normal.

Neon Knight
2009-11-02, 10:37 PM
The spirit tries to pull Coltia a little closer and into a hug.
"It will be better in time, I think."
She says reassuringly.
Voice struggles with herself a little to try and find that love and hope she always found before- but finds herself mostly thinking of Minstrel...
"I hope."
She's a little more tense than normal.

Coltia is pulled into the hug. "Yeah, I guess you're right..."

((Deadtime for the night.))

AmberVael
2009-11-02, 10:40 PM
Voice holds Coltia close, trying to take comfort in her presence, even as she tries to comfort Coltia.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 10:41 PM
The winged human's still here, and she's looking around the Taverna.

celtois
2009-11-02, 10:47 PM
Someones here, a man in a black cloak with a hood pulled up so his face is hidden, The cloak swirls around around him covering every inch of him as he sits in a chair.. Two glowing white orbs survey the room from underneath the hood,

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 10:51 PM
Mizeri turns towards him and asks What're the orbs for?
She points at them.

celtois
2009-11-02, 10:53 PM
He looks at her and growls, the two piercing white orbs focused now entirely on her, almost like eyes maybe that's what they are. She may start to feel awfully small with them focused on her.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 10:55 PM
She starts to feel small...Oh, no! She's shrinking!

Oh...sorry for asking...

celtois
2009-11-02, 10:56 PM
It turns it's gaze away from her, and once again begins to survey the taverna.. almost looking for something.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 10:59 PM
Mizeri watches the cloaked guy nervously...still wondering what the orbs are for. And wondering how fast she could kill him if the need arose.

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:02 PM
He seems to find what he's looking for when a waiter finds his way from the back. He raises a black gloved hand and beacons the waiter over.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:03 PM
Wonder what he's going to get... she thinks, listening to what he's going to get.

While drinking her own fruit smoothie.

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:07 PM
His voice is deep gravely and just a touch wolf like. He orders himself a cup of spiced(Like you know really spicy) honey from the waiter before proceeding to ignore him again and begins staring at the table intently.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:09 PM
Okay, time to try this again.

So you got some honey? I've never had that before. she says.

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:15 PM
What are you implying. He once again turns those eyes to her. The words are said with a slight growl.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:17 PM
I'm...uh...implying that I want to know how it is? she kinda-asks.
What's wrong with me?
But if you don't want to tell me...that's okay. Better...

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:22 PM
The glare softens slightly. It's... nice. The waiter returns with the drink, to which he responds by plinking a single silver coin on the table.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:26 PM
Oh, that's good to hear. she says, smiling.
Now, that wasn't that hard, was it?

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:28 PM
He just growls at nothing in particular before taking a gulp of his spiced honey. After which he sighs contentedly, sounding a lot like a happy dog.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:30 PM
Mizeri smiles. Maybe that guy's a werewolf or something.

She drinks more of her fruit smoothie.

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:31 PM
Close, but no banana, He's much more special that that. :smallwink:

He drinks his spiced honey.. he eyes slowly dimming a little bit after each sip.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:37 PM
Oh, so he's some sort of fiendish half-bean plant half-necromancer. Is that closer?

Mizeri watches him. So, yeah, it's good?

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:44 PM
He looks at her again, the silver orbs are much duller now and not half as harsh and lets out a menacing growl, as if saying not to waste her breath asking stupid question.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:46 PM
Okay, okay! I'm sorry! she says. Just got tired of the silence...

She stretches her wings, because that's what they do.

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:50 PM
He looks back to his drink and sighs. Fine He pulls down the hood to reveal what is one of he oddest faces, With two glowing silvery white orbs for eyes, a normal but very wolf like face, which as many patches of grey fur.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:51 PM
Oh, wow. she says. Nice face. Really. :smallwink:

After looking at him, of course.

Then, she drinks more of her smoothie.

celtois
2009-11-02, 11:53 PM
He looks at her, confused, that's not a reaction he's used to. It lets out a half growl sound before forcing his mouth shut, seems being confused=scary, scary=be threatening.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-02, 11:57 PM
Sorry.

...If you don't want me to complement you, I'll just keep my mouth shut. says the angel.

celtois
2009-11-03, 12:00 AM
Just confused, nobodies ever reacted that way before. He admits before taking a quick drink of his spiced honey.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 12:04 AM
Oh? Mizeri asks, interested. How does everyone usually act?

celtois
2009-11-03, 12:06 AM
Horrified, guess I've finally got away from all that. He drains his drink.

1 more post.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 12:08 AM
Yes, that's usually a good thing to get away from. she agrees, drinking more of her smoothie.

And 'bye in 1 post, then.

celtois
2009-11-03, 12:11 AM
Yeah, he pulls up his hood again, and heads upstairs to get somewhere to sleep.

G'night Deadtime.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 12:13 AM
'Bye, she says, drinking the rest of her smoothie.

G'night!

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:16 AM
Karuka, having released herself from the tape a little early, comes downstairs.

She is spinning it around her finger.

Okay, that was a bit fun...

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:18 AM
What was? interjects Mizeri, the brown-and-black winged angel.

...I really want to make a random encounter.

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:21 AM
Hee.

Well, I bought this on an impulse...

She goes on to describe what it is.

Does Mizeri's player know what I'm talking about?

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:23 AM
Oh. Mizeri stifles a laugh at the tale. Sounds fun.

Of course I know. The better question is, do you know?

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:25 AM
Yes, I do.

Karuka continues. Well, I'm not exactly regretting the purchase. It was... pretty fun.

But, well...

She shrugs.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:27 AM
((...that was supposed to be a deep, philisophical question))
Well, what are you going to do with it now? she asks.

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:28 AM
Not sure...

try out what else it can do, maybe?

She grins.

{{...oh.}}

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:32 AM
Yeah. So...what else can it do? asks the warrior angel.

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:34 AM
Well...

according to the manual, it's mostly 'naughty stuff'.

She blushes a bit.

Yeah...

Horngeek considers getting Karuka to become a cleric of Angela. :smalltongue:

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:36 AM
Oh. Only naughty stuff, then...hmm... she thinks about what it would be useful for...:smallamused: How about making a trap? Yeah...'naughty stuff'.

...Angela?

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:40 AM
Ummm...

not that type of naughty.

One of Firefox's characters. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6172950&postcount=237)

Has become Goddess of Lust. :smalltongue:

Ahhh, the stuff gotten up to in ACROnym.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:43 AM
Oh? Then how? she asks, thinking that she might just be not imaginative enough with how traps are set up. They can be naughty too...

And...wow.

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:45 AM
What do you mean by 'naughty'?

Karuka's trying to find a non-blunt way to put it. :smalltongue:

Yep. Wow.

Sometime, I have got to ask Firefox how it actually happened.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:49 AM
Who cares what I think, what do you think it means? Mizeri asks.
Non-bluntly.

I might ask him that too.

horngeek
2009-11-03, 01:51 AM
Well...

okay. Sex-related, although the manual does note that the origional purpose was for the sort of stuff you were probably thinking of.

She smiles. I've been... trying to get my mind off things.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-03, 01:55 AM
Okay, well, that's good. she says.

And I knew what you were talking about the entire time. :smallwink: says the angel.