PDA

View Full Version : wotc boards?

thubby
2009-11-12, 08:19 PM
i haven't been able to get onto the wizards boards for several days, and i know some of the people here hang around there, so has anyone else had this problem?

darkblust
2009-11-12, 09:52 PM
It seems to work for me...

Bhu
2009-11-13, 05:52 AM
This is gonna seem like a weird question, but have you downloaded Java Runtime Environment?? Everyone in my group who has has had problems with it, and anytime they try to visit the WotC boards, the page never loads or times out, it just circles endlessly.

thubby
2009-11-13, 09:37 AM
This is gonna seem like a weird question, but have you downloaded Java Runtime Environment?? Everyone in my group who has has had problems with it, and anytime they try to visit the WotC boards, the page never loads or times out, it just circles endlessly.

i don't and i get the "A technical error has occurred. Please close your browser and try again." message

Bhu
2009-11-15, 05:05 AM
Hmm...

Have you recently downloaded anything new or updated any programs right before this happened?

If not, do you delete cookies? It's possible one is corrupted (or possibly out of date if they're like yahoo).

Klose_the_Sith
2009-11-15, 05:25 AM
Try clicking on the Log In thing whenever you get the error message, then go the long way round (works for me with me recent error barrier, anyway >.>).