PDA

View Full Version : Ye Olde West IIII - A New Rope (Star Wars Edition) - Started. First past page 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Supagoof
2009-11-16, 12:27 PM
Ye Olde West IIII – A New Rope!
(The Star Wars edition)

A Long Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away…..

The Empire (Outlaws)

The Emperor (Alpha Cloaked Wolf) When scried, looks like townsperson. Chooses members of the Empire.
Imperial Stormtrooper (WereWolves for killing) When the number of townspeople left = number of outlaws - Outlaws win.
Darth Vader (Devil) Sith Lord who through use of the force can tell who’s who. Can’t tell how much money they hold.

The Hutts (Bandits)

Jabba the Hutt (Alpha Cloaked Bandit) - When scried, looks like a townsperson. Chooses hunters to go and collect what he believes is owed to him.
Bounty Hunters - ("Werewolves" for stealing) When the amount of credits = 85% of the total money left. The Hutts win. Credits will go into a pool. If a Bounty Hunter is killed or lynched, the pool will lose money that employee is holding. If the Hutts locate Han Solo. They can prevent him from protecting money by disabling his Millennium Falcon). The money in it is still retained by the player, but the safe is no longer available for protection.
Boba Fett (Devil) – Investigates at night to see who is holding money, and how much. May also find where the Han Solo is. Does not scry roles.

If the Bounty Hunters discover Han Solo - they can freeze his ability by placing him in carbonite. For them to do this, they loose the ability to scry for money.

Rebels (Good Guys!)

Luke – (Seer): Though new to the force, the talent in this young Jedi has given him an innate ability to learn roles. Though he must first learn to trust his senses.
Jar Jar Binks – (Fool): Thinks he might be a Jedi since he’s hung out with them for so long, but really just fooling himself.
Obi Wan Kenobi – (Day Baner): At night sends submission on who to protect from an being lynched the next day..
Yoda – (Night Baner): Protect one person each night.
Han Solo – (aka Banker - "Money" Baner): has been dodging bounty hunters for so long, he can protect someone from getting robbed by hiding them aboard the Millennium Falcon. If caught by the bounty hunters, he will not be able to protect (bane) someone's money. He can however glance around and see who is holding onto credits.
Rebel Force – (Masons): Trusted warriors who know each other and are looking bring peace back to the galaxy.
The Citizens – (Villagers): Want to keep their money and their lives by stopping the imperial domination.

The scenery for YOW4 will take place on Tatooine.

Anyone can transfer credits via PM to the narrators. If the Empire kills or Hutt’s take from a person exchanging money that night, the transfer fails (as if it never happened). When you transfer money, your name will be given to the person you transfer to. Both will receive the PM. example: Supagoof gives 5 coins to The Valient Turtle.

Everyone starts with coins (via PM and at random). Empire and Hutt’s are to be hung for killing or taking. When number of Bad Guys = 0, Rebels wins. Anytime someone dies, the money and stuff they are holding is lost to the auction.

The desert! (dessert) Each day, you can choose to go comb the desert for lost loot. The planet grid will have loot from killed persons placed at random amongst it, along with profits from the store. Each day you can publicly post which sector of the planet you want to search by posting the number in blue. First one to search the area shall receive what loot lies in it. The number of sectors in desert is determined by number of players in the game. Like 30 alive = 30 sectors....ANY TREASURE NOT FOUND WILL AUTOMATICALLY FLOW INTO THE JABBA THE HUTT’S POCKET. So, it pays to search!

Tatooine Port! A small store in which you can spend your credits on useful items. Things like maps to find where stuff is buried, bullets for your blasters to kill anyone who sneaks into your home, a droid to figure out someone’s role, and others to be placed into the store. To purchase an item simply PM a narrator. Prices subject to change daily upon availability of items. Credits spent at the store is buried by store-keeper in the planet. Items in store may not be traded.

STORE IS CLOSED
Store Items are Here! - Please note that for this game, players will not be able to hold more then 2 items at a time.
{table=head]Item|Description|Cost|Inventory
Bacta|Allows User to save themself from death by lynching through the healing properties of this substance.|20|Sold Out
R2D2|This smart droid will protect you for one night from intrusion. And the end of the night he is used, he'll return back to the store.|30|Sold Out
Changling Dart|Changes your identity, allowing you to look like someone else for a night. Lasts until scried.|10|Sold Out
Fake Credits|Allows User to confuse bounty hunters with some fake moolah once.|10|Sold out
Artusian Crystal|Crystals used to give temporay force powers, which in turn will give you and extra point for a day. Stackable.|5|Sold Out
Jawa Guide|Will give user location of where one treasure is buried in the desert. Useable once.|10|Sold Out
Blue Milk|Allows you to check 2 places in the desert as you will not be dehydrated from your first search.|5|Sold Out
C3P0|This intelligent droid has been with every character in the Star Wars universe, and therefore he allows you to scry one person. (Night action) Usable once.|30|Sold Out
Death Stick|Allows you to stun an opponent and make one of their points on you get directed to another player while they return home and rethink their lifestyle choice.|15|Sold out
[/table]

Auction! Every time someone is killed, their stuff goes up for sale at the auction. Players can bid on the items publicly to obtain what the person had – including money and stuff bought at store. Highest bidder wins the auction. Auctions end and day’s end.

Days to last 48 hours. Nights to last 24 hours.

I'll post the starting number of total credits at the beginning of the game, for those who want to keep track. Credits from YOW3 will be carried over as Credit in YOW4. Those who won at the end of YOW3 will have 1 more credit given as reward for winning.

Starting Credits - $400 - The Hutts $243/$400 in the bank

Signups begin now and will end on Friday

Signed Up - 6/45
{table=Head]Player|Signed Up|Killed on|Role
Alarra|1|Day 11|Villager
Happyturtle|2|Night 4|Villager
Mordokai|3Febuary 11th? :smallfrown:||
Xykon Fan|4|Night 2|Han Solo - Banker
Opeth Freak|5|Day 11|Villager
Dr. Bath|6|Day 9|Storm Trooper - Outlaw
The Bookworm|7|Night 9|Obi Wan - Day Baner
Aemoh|8|Night 11|Villager
Andre Fairchilde|9|Day 19|Darth Vader - Outlaw Devil
Tenuki|10|Day 7|Villager
Billtodamax|11|Night 16|Bounty Hunter - Bandit
RabbitHoleLost/Darkcomet|12|Day 8|Boba Fett - Bandit Devil
Whitehelm|13||
Zeb The Troll|14|Day 13|Villager
Zar Peter |15|Day 2|Villager
Oddity|16|Night 15|Bounty Hunter - Bandit
Jontom Xire|17||
Evnafets|18||
Rakkoon|19|Day 15|Villager
Banjo1985|20Aww man...:smallfrown:||
Helgraf|21|Day 1|Villager
Murska|22|Day 18|Villager
Thufir|23|Day 21|Villager
Fleeing Coward|24|Night 18|Rebel Leader - Mason
Uncle Festy|25|Day 16|Villager
Dallas-Dakota|26|Day 5|Villager
Reinholdt|27||
Dirk Kris|28|Night 6|Villager
The Phantom|29|Night 10|Villager
Lex-Kat|30|Night 8|Villager
Mustiado|31|Day 7|Storm Trooper - Outlaw
Smellie Hippie|32|Night 1|Jar Jar Binks - Fool
Hyozo|33|Day 6|Villager
Cd4|34|Day 4|Villager
Mountain Faerie|35||
The Bushranger|36|Day 17|Villager
Geesi|37|Day 20|Villager
Atreyu the Masked Llama|38|Night 13|Villager
TehSheen|39|Night 12|Villager
Banthesun|40|Night 17|Rebel - Mason
Sanity702|41|Day 10|Villager
Deathslayer7|42|Night 3|Villager
Calar|43||
Philistine|44|Night 9|Villager
YimmytheSneak|45|Day 7|Villager
The Fiery Tower|46|Day 11|Luke Skywalker - Seer
Griever|47|Day 14|The Emperor - Outlaw Alpha
[/table]

Alarra
2009-11-16, 06:58 PM
count me in.

happyturtle
2009-11-16, 07:07 PM
In... even if all the rules scare me. :smalleek:

Mordokai
2009-11-16, 07:17 PM
Third invisible in the row, signing up.

Also, at the risk of sounding like a bitch... it's IV, not IIII.

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-16, 07:37 PM
In!

And some filler text.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-16, 08:25 PM
In of course! :smallbiggrin:

Dr. Bath
2009-11-16, 08:26 PM
Yes.

Yesss. In.

The Bookworm
2009-11-16, 09:39 PM
In with dramatic theme music!

Aemoh
2009-11-16, 11:01 PM
In, says I.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-16, 11:13 PM
Haven't read the rules, and probably won't. So I'll be confused for most of the game, which won't matter as I won't have a night action anyway.

Also, I'll start out roleplaying, and then taper off, and offer insights as I obsess over who is a wolf and who isn't - until the wolves and apathetic villagers lynch me because it "makes sense" and I'm "not them".

:smallbiggrin:

In!

***Also, what's to stop Obi-Wan Kenobi from sending a Day Bane in on him/herself at night, and then saying the next day - "Hey! I'm the Day Baner! Lynch me!" in an effort to make contact with the Seer/Masons and especially the Baner?***

Tenuki
2009-11-16, 11:18 PM
I'm in!

But I'm not sure I understand the rules. How will it be decided whether loot goes into the desert or is auctioned away? And at what point does Jabba get the loot that hasn't been found in the desert?

billtodamax
2009-11-17, 12:00 AM
Yes. Yes. Yes. In.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-11-17, 12:14 AM
In!ININININ
And was the Desert/Dessert schtick a nod to my favoritist bounty hunter Melvin Fett? (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Melvin_Fett)

whitehelm
2009-11-17, 12:36 AM
Haven't read the rules, and probably won't. So I'll be confused for most of the game, which won't matter as I won't have a night action anyway.

Also, I'll start out roleplaying, and then taper off, and offer insights as I obsess over who is a wolf and who isn't - until the wolves and apathetic villagers lynch me because it "makes sense" and I'm "not them".

Says the guy who in his last game was a wolf and led the villagers around for a few days.

In.

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-17, 01:29 AM
I'd like to play this one as well. Thank you. :smallcool:

Zar Peter
2009-11-17, 01:59 AM
Count me in please.

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-17, 02:13 AM
Says the guy who in his last game was a wolf and led the villagers around for a few days.

In.

Hmmm...we should lynch him at start then.

Also...Hi, Andre! I'm back! (Hopefully for a good long while too.)

I realized a while ago that there aren't enough people in the world who will always have an encouraging word, and that I had left one of the few communities I'm found where, outside of a 50/50 chance in Kiss or Kill, they'll always support you. Yay playgrounders!

Oddity
2009-11-17, 02:47 AM
Meezah is Ins.

(don't worry, you will be spared death by gungan)

billtodamax
2009-11-17, 02:53 AM
*stabs oddity in the face*
No RPing as Gungans! Too many bad experiences.

Jontom Xire
2009-11-17, 02:59 AM
Definitely in!!

Love this game.

Oddity
2009-11-17, 03:05 AM
*stabs oddity in the face*
No RPing as Gungans! Too many bad experiences.

Don't worry -> (no death by gungan)
I'm role playing as something much better (I think)

evnafets
2009-11-17, 03:20 AM
Bleep! Tooooo-whit! Whirrrrrrrr! Weeeee-eeeee. Bleep!*

Translation: Sign me up to play as well.

rakkoon
2009-11-17, 03:26 AM
Me too in !

Also, at the risk of sounding like a bitch... it's IV, not IIII.

Latin high-school class and wikipedia disagree, honey

IIII vs IV

The notation of Roman numerals has varied through the centuries. Originally, it was common to use IIII to represent four, because IV represented the Roman god Jupiter, whose Latin name, IVPPITER, begins with IV.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals#IIII_vs_IV

banjo1985
2009-11-17, 04:34 AM
I can never turn down Ye Olde West! Even if it is Star Wars themed :smallfrown:

:smalltongue:

Helgraf
2009-11-17, 04:37 AM
In, ye gumps!

Murska
2009-11-17, 04:57 AM
I'm in this one.

Thufir
2009-11-17, 05:12 AM
This game has caught me in its tractor beam! I can't escape! (In.)

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-17, 06:48 AM
Count me in

Uncle Festy
2009-11-17, 07:14 AM
In, but of course.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-17, 08:16 AM
In !

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 09:44 AM
In. Did Goof iron out the issue with the bandits where the numbers could be counted to find them easily enough?

Dirk Kris
2009-11-17, 09:45 AM
In x9000. Well, over that.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-17, 10:23 AM
In. Did Goof iron out the issue with the bandits where the numbers could be counted to find them easily enough?

No. You can still enter this code:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Konami_Code.png

to get a complete list of all the players and their roles.

I, of course, am a Villager. :smallwink:

ThePhantom
2009-11-17, 10:47 AM
In says I.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-17, 10:55 AM
In. Please. :smallsmile:

Mustiado
2009-11-17, 11:56 AM
In, of course.

smellie_hippie
2009-11-17, 12:14 PM
I can play!? :smalleek:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-17, 12:25 PM
*Hippienaps Smellie and his spacevan*

Supagoof
2009-11-17, 12:48 PM
I'm in!

But I'm not sure I understand the rules. How will it be decided whether loot goes into the desert or is auctioned away? And at what point does Jabba get the loot that hasn't been found in the desert?There are 2 ways for loot to go to the desert...

1st way - Money spent at store - gets placed in desert.

2nd way - Player dies.

Dead player's loot is up for auction the next day - ending at days end. Player with the highest bid wins the loot. Money won from bid gets placed in the desert.

If no player decides to bid - then loot is lost to the desert.

The bandits will be able to store gold away in their hideout in a seperate account. Any bandit will be able to withdraw and add to the account with their own credits. This should prevent the "Griever Manauver" from happening.

Hyozo
2009-11-17, 12:55 PM
Sign me up Supagoof. Hopefully my current internet access problems will have cleared up by the time this starts.

cd4
2009-11-17, 01:30 PM
I think I will join this game to try playing more than one game at a time.

Mountain_Faerie
2009-11-17, 02:08 PM
Ooooooo! I wants to play!

smellie_hippie
2009-11-17, 02:11 PM
*Hippienaps Smellie and his spacevan*

You can't findz me on yer radar... it's been jammed!!

*slurp*

Raspberry... :smalltongue:

Oh... I think I'm gonna hafta play Darth Helmet character for this episode.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS DECIDED WELL BEFORE ROLES WERE ASSIGNED!

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-17, 02:19 PM

*slurp*

And logic has always stopped people in the past from panic-lynching. :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2009-11-17, 02:45 PM

*slurp*

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Finally I understand this joke which was lost in translation for so many years.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:17 PM
Count me in! :smallbiggrin:

Guancyto
2009-11-17, 05:33 PM
Ah, what the hey. In.

The Valiant Turtle
2009-11-17, 07:52 PM

I dunno, I think that would make the most awesome Foolish Devil character ever! Though I don't think there has ever been a Foolish Devil.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-17, 08:45 PM
Hmmm...we should lynch him at start then.

Also...Hi, Andre! I'm back! (Hopefully for a good long while too.)

I realized a while ago that there aren't enough people in the world who will always have an encouraging word, and that I had left one of the few communities I'm found where, outside of a 50/50 chance in Kiss or Kill, they'll always support you. Yay playgrounders!

XF! You're back!
… no clue if you remember me, but I remember you. Welcome back! ^_^

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-17, 10:03 PM
Han Sollama is in. So is El Puppbacca his faithful sidekick.

TehSheen
2009-11-17, 10:34 PM
In as a random red shirt with a blaster!

happyturtle
2009-11-17, 10:40 PM
On second thought... I don't think I have the spoons for this one. Sorry.

banthesun
2009-11-17, 11:16 PM
This is me jumping in. It happens.

Wizibirb
2009-11-17, 11:25 PM
In, filler

Deathslayer7
2009-11-17, 11:35 PM
in with brooms?

calar
2009-11-17, 11:58 PM
While I may yet regret it, being in probably too many of these at once as is, Im in.

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-18, 12:29 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Finally I understand this joke which was lost in translation for so many years.Out of curiosity, how was it translated? Err, that may be tougher to answer without retranslating it, which would probably be even more confusing. Eh, nevermind.

Also, happyturtle had second thoughts? Le sad Troll is le sad. :smallfrown:

Philistine
2009-11-18, 01:38 AM
I will be here. I may or may not have bells on.

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-18, 01:41 AM
@Festy: I remember you. I'm looking forward to ganging up against with you against wolves The Empire.

@Zeb: Nice avvie, and it may be simply a pop-culture issue with not carrying over. I'm dating an MK and it happens a *lot*.

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-18, 01:44 AM
@Zeb: Nice avvie, and it may be simply a pop-culture issue with not carrying over. I'm dating an MK and it happens a *lot*.I'm multilingual, I know how it can happen. I'm just curious what the translation was for the version that ZP watched. (What's an MK?)

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-18, 02:42 AM
I'm multilingual, I know how it can happen. I'm just curious what the translation was for the version that ZP watched. (What's an MK?)

Oh, I was suggesting that it may not have been "lost in translation" literally, but lost in cross-cultural issues. For instance, references to Scooby Doo carry over fine in words, but if the person has never seen it...

Just offering another explanation. I agree though, if it was literal translation, I'd love to hear it.

And MK stands for missionary kid.

Zar Peter
2009-11-18, 02:47 AM
Out of curiosity, how was it translated? Err, that may be tougher to answer without retranslating it, which would probably be even more confusing. Eh, nevermind.

Also, happyturtle had second thoughts? Le sad Troll is le sad. :smallfrown:

Well, they couldn't translate the pun because Jam (the slimy thing) in German is "Marmelade" or "Konfitüre" while jamming means "Störung" so they kinda tried to talk around the issue but you never really knew why they used marmelade to disturb the radar.

Oh, and I never watched the movie in English original... think I have to do that now. Who knows how much else I have missed.

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-18, 02:57 AM
Well, they couldn't translate the pun because Jam (the slimy thing) in German is "Marmelade" or "Konfitüre" while jamming means "Störung" so they kinda tried to talk around the issue but you never really knew why they used marmelade to disturb the radar.

Oh, and I never watched the movie in English original... think I have to do that now. Who knows how much else I have missed.Ha! That's hysterical. I'm trying to imagine a dialog where that would try to be explained, ineffectually.

Also, I was totally thinking it was a different aspect of the same joke that was being missed. I thought it was the "Only one man would dare give me the raspberry" part. :smallcool:

Rereading, no, I have no idea why I thought that was the part that was lost.

smellie_hippie
2009-11-18, 06:51 AM
Ha! That's hysterical. I'm trying to imagine a dialog where that would try to be explained, ineffectually.

Also, I was totally thinking it was a different aspect of the same joke that was being missed. I thought it was the "Only one man would dare give me the raspberry" part. :smallcool:

Rereading, no, I have no idea why I thought that was the part that was lost.

Personally, I think the offhand remark from Barf (who's name brings about it's own poor connotations...) once they discover Vespa's cultural heritage.

"Funny, she doesn't look Dru-ish..." :smalltongue:

I'm gonna have to watch that movie this weekend for a refresher...

*glee*

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-18, 06:55 AM
Personally, I think the offhand remark from Barf (who's name brings about it's own poor connotations...) once they discover Vespa's cultural heritage.

"Funny, she doesn't look Dru-ish..." :smalltongue:

I'm gonna have to watch that movie this weekend for a refresher...

*glee*This reminds me, I don't own this movie and this needs to be rectified.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-18, 07:10 AM
@Festy: I remember you. I'm looking forward to ganging up against with you against wolves The Empire.

I'm remembered! ^^
And agreed, can't wait to kill work with you. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2009-11-18, 07:13 AM
This scene makes so much more sense now I understand English....raspberry..try translating that in another language

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-18, 10:06 AM
Can I still sign up?

Supagoof
2009-11-18, 11:17 AM
Can I still sign up?Sure you can. It'd be "ludicris" for you not too.

BTW Zeb - check your local Target for the movie. I saw them in the $5 section last time I was there.

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-18, 11:28 AM
Which is, in its own right, a crime.

A beneficial crime with good consequences, but a crime.

Wizibirb
2009-11-18, 02:39 PM
Wow the space balls references. I love it! :smallbiggrin:

smellie_hippie
2009-11-18, 03:00 PM
Wow the space balls references. I love it! :smallbiggrin:

Yes, and I'm now on my way to Mr Movie Rental for the complete works of Ye Old West!

How can there be a copy of Ye Old West? We haven't even been assigned the roles yet!?!

It's the latest in SMBG technology. Instant Werewolf! The roles and results are available BEFORE the first scry result!!

Here it is... Ye Old West IIII - A New Rope!

Shadow The Butler did it! :smallamused:

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 03:04 PM
BUTLER!!! How could you!!

Zar Peter
2009-11-18, 03:36 PM
We use RIDICULOUS SPEED to go ahead in time and get the roles.

But how will we get back? Watch the next episode of "Star Trek, A New Poke".

Scotty? Ridiculous Speed in 3... 2.. AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Wizibirb
2009-11-18, 03:53 PM
They've gone plad!
Best scene ever!
(Poke don't you mean Ludicrous speed?:smallconfused:)
((haha never mind))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-18, 04:05 PM
This reminds me, I don't own this movie and this needs to be rectified.

Dibs on making this your Christmas present!!!

Wizibirb
2009-11-18, 04:24 PM
haha this movie is great, I am currently watching it. Shame on all of you who don't own it.

Zar Peter
2009-11-18, 05:05 PM
They've gone plad!
Best scene ever!
(Poke don't you mean Ludicrous speed?:smallconfused:)
((haha never mind))

They use Ludicrous speed to go back in time. Ridiculous you need to go forth... now you spoiled the surprise :smallmad:

:smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2009-11-18, 09:12 PM
BUTLER!!! How could you!!
I didn't mean to sir! :smalleek:
Whatever it is I did sir.

TFT
2009-11-19, 10:26 PM
I'm in, I guess.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-20, 05:21 AM
But Alfred is the bestest butler ever...

Wait, different game.:smalltongue:

Griever
2009-11-20, 12:33 PM
In if there's still room.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-20, 04:30 PM
Of course there's still room. Why wouldn't there be room for the awesomeness that is –
*freezes*
*eyes widen*
GRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRR! :smallbiggrin:
*tacklehugglomps*
Welcome back, Griever! I haven't seen you here in forever! ^.^

Supagoof
2009-11-23, 02:33 PM
Signups are closed. Apologies for the longer then expected signup. I've been having interweb problems....

PMs to be sent to the Alpha's soon.

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-23, 03:07 PM
Mordokai's off-line until about Feb. 10th apparently, so you may want to pull him before PMs.

Thufir
2009-11-23, 04:11 PM
In case Goof hasn't been checking Central:

First of all please accept my apologies for the following:

- I'm having to back out of all the games I'm currently in. I think that's Vampire, Arkham and Ye Olde West. Hopefully there are autolynch replacements there to replace me.
- Advent Children IV is on hold until further notice.

Sorry for any problems guys.

Supagoof
2009-11-23, 11:30 PM
In case Goof hasn't been checking Central:No, I hadn't. Thanks.

PMs with roles to be sent in 13.5 hours. :smallwink:

Supagoof
2009-11-24, 02:15 PM
A LONG LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...
The Rebel forces have decided to build a base upon the remote planet of Tatooine. The Empire in a daring attempt to control dominence over the galaxy have been sending teams to remote planets to sweep them one at a time of rebel scum. Little did they realize that upon this planet they'd run into more then they bargained for. Led by Jabba the Hutt, a group of bounty hunters inhabits the planet as well. Fearing the Imperial invasion, Jabba has sent his best out to gather money in order to escape. Now it's a race between the Empire and the Hutts for dominance over the planet. Fear not though, as a group of Jedi Warriors have joined the rebels in the cause to fight tyranny in the system. Leading the villagers, they will help fight against the both the Hutts and the Empire....

Day 1 Begins

First page Rules once again
Ye Olde West IIII – A New Rope!
(The Star Wars edition)

A Long Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away…..

The Empire (Outlaws)

The Emperor (Alpha Cloaked Wolf) When scried, looks like townsperson. Chooses members of the Empire.
Imperial Stormtrooper (WereWolves for killing) When the number of townspeople left = number of outlaws - Outlaws win.
Darth Vader (Devil) Sith Lord who through use of the force can tell who’s who. Can’t tell how much money they hold.

The Hutts (Bandits)

Jabba the Hutt (Alpha Cloaked Bandit) - When scried, looks like a townsperson. Chooses hunters to go and collect what he believes is owed to him.
Bounty Hunters - ("Werewolves" for stealing) When the amount of credits = 85% of the total money left. The Hutts win. Credits will go into a pool. If a Bounty Hunter is killed or lynched, the pool will lose money that employee is holding. If the Hutts locate Han Solo. They can prevent him from protecting money by disabling his Millennium Falcon). The money in it is still retained by the player, but the safe is no longer available for protection.
Boba Fett (Devil) – Investigates at night to see who is holding money, and how much. May also find where the Han Solo is. Does not scry roles.

If the Bounty Hunters discover Han Solo - they can freeze his ability by placing him in carbonite. For them to do this, they loose the ability to scry for money.

Rebels (Good Guys!)

Luke – (Seer): Though new to the force, the talent in this young Jedi has given him an innate ability to learn roles. Though he must first learn to trust his senses.
Jar Jar Binks – (Fool): Thinks he might be a Jedi since he’s hung out with them for so long, but really just fooling himself.
Obi Wan Kenobi – (Day Baner): At night sends submission on who to protect from an being lynched the next day..
Yoda – (Night Baner): Protect one person each night.
Han Solo – (aka Banker - "Money" Baner): has been dodging bounty hunters for so long, he can protect someone from getting robbed by hiding them aboard the Millennium Falcon. If caught by the bounty hunters, he will not be able to protect (bane) someone's money. He can however glance around and see who is holding onto credits.
Rebel Force – (Masons): Trusted warriors who know each other and are looking bring peace back to the galaxy.
The Citizens – (Villagers): Want to keep their money and their lives by stopping the imperial domination.

The scenery for YOW4 will take place on Tatooine.

Anyone can transfer credits via PM to the narrators. If the Empire kills or Hutt’s take from a person exchanging money that night, the transfer fails (as if it never happened). When you transfer money, your name will be given to the person you transfer to. Both will receive the PM. example: Supagoof gives 5 coins to The Valient Turtle.

Everyone starts with coins (via PM and at random). Empire and Hutt’s are to be hung for killing or taking. When number of Bad Guys = 0, Rebels wins. Anytime someone dies, the money and stuff they are holding is lost to the auction.

The desert! (dessert) Each day, you can choose to go comb the desert for lost loot. The planet grid will have loot from killed persons placed at random amongst it, along with profits from the store. Each day you can publicly post which sector of the planet you want to search by posting the number in blue. First one to search the area shall receive what loot lies in it. The number of sectors in desert is determined by number of players in the game. Like 30 alive = 30 sectors....ANY TREASURE NOT FOUND WILL AUTOMATICALLY FLOW INTO THE JABBA THE HUTT’S POCKET. So, it pays to search!

There are 27 Spots currently in the desert to search. Search the by posting in BLUE BOLD.

Tatooine Port! A small store in which you can spend your credits on useful items. Things like maps to find where stuff is buried, bullets for your blasters to kill anyone who sneaks into your home, a droid to figure out someone’s role, and others to be placed into the store. To purchase an item simply PM a narrator. Prices subject to change daily upon availability of items. Credits spent at the store is buried by store-keeper in the planet. Items in store may not be traded.

STORE IS CLOSED
Store Items are Here! - Please note that for this game, players will not be able to hold more then 2 items at a time.
{table=head]Item|Description|Cost|Inventory
Bacta|Allows User to save themself from death by lynching through the healing properties of this substance.|20|Sold Out
R2D2|This smart droid will protect you for one night from intrusion. And the end of the night he is used, he'll return back to the store.|30|Sold Out
Changling Dart|Changes your identity, allowing you to look like someone else for a night. Lasts until scried.|10|Sold Out
Fake Credits|Allows User to confuse bounty hunters with some fake moolah once.|10|Sold out
Artusian Crystal|Crystals used to give temporay force powers, which in turn will give you and extra point for a day. Stackable.|5|Sold Out
Jawa Guide|Will give user location of where one treasure is buried in the desert. Useable once.|10|Sold Out
Blue Milk|Allows you to check 2 places in the desert as you will not be dehydrated from your first search.|5|Sold Out
C3P0|This intelligent droid has been with every character in the Star Wars universe, and therefore he allows you to scry one person. (Night action) Usable once.|30|Sold Out
Death Stick|Allows you to stun an opponent and make one of their points on you get directed to another player while they return home and rethink their lifestyle choice.|15|Sold Out
[/table]

Auction! Every time someone is killed, their stuff goes up for sale at the auction. Players can bid on the items publicly to obtain what the person had – including money and stuff bought at store. Highest bidder wins the auction. Auctions end and day’s end.

Days to last 48 hours. Nights to last 24 hours.

I'll post the starting number of total credits at the beginning of the game, for those who want to keep track. Credits from YOW3 will be carried over as Credit in YOW4. Those who won at the end of YOW3 will have 1 more credit given as reward for winning.

Starting Credits - $400. Bandits have $243/$400 in their bank

Players - 6/45
{table=Head]Player|Killed on|Role
Alarra|Day 11|Villager
Happyturtle|Night 4|Villager
Xykon Fan|Night 2|Han Solo - Banker
Opeth Freak|Day 11|Villager
Dr. Bath|Day 9|Storm Trooper - Outlaw
The Bookworm|Night 9|Obi Wan - Day Baner
Aemoh|Night 11|Villager
Andre Fairchilde|Day 19|Darth Vader - Outlaw Devil
Tenuki|Day 7|Villager
Billtodamax|Night 16|Bounty Hunter - Bandit
RabbitHoleLost/Darkcomet|Day 8|Boba Fett - Bandit Devil
Whitehelm||
Zeb The Troll|Day 13|Villager
Zar Peter |Day 2|Villager
Oddity|Night 15|Bounty Hunter - Bandit
Jontom Xire||
Evnafets||
Rakkoon|Day 15|Villager
Helgraf|Day 1|Villager
Murska|Day 18|Villager
Thufir|Day 21|Villager
Fleeing Coward|Night 18|Rebel Leader - Mason
Uncle Festy|Day 16|Villager
Dallas-Dakota|Day 5|Villager
Reinholdt||
Dirk Kris|Night 6|Villager
The Phantom|Night 10|Villager
Lex-Kat|Night 8|Villager
Mustiado|Day 7|Storm Trooper - Outlaw
Smellie Hippie|Night 1|Jar Jar Binks - Fool
Hyozo|Day 6|Villager
Cd4|Day 4|Villager
Mountain Faerie||
The Bushranger|Day 17|Villager
Geesi|Day 20|Villager
Atreyu the Masked Llama|Night 13|Villager
TehSheen|Night 12|Villager
Banthesun|Night 17|Rebel - Mason
Sanity702|Day 10|Villager
Deathslayer7|Night 3|Villager
Calar||
Philistine|Night 8|Villager
YimmytheSneak|Day 7|Villager
The Fiery Tower|Day 11|Luke Skywalker - Seer
Griever|Day 14|The Emperor - Alpha Outlaw
[/table]

And also - up for auction Day 1
Supagoof
The Valient Turtle

So place your bids....

billtodamax
2009-11-24, 02:34 PM
I'll bid 1 credit for The Valiant Turtle's stuff.

Xykon Fan

Dr. Bath
2009-11-24, 02:38 PM
Chopaka too na khopana koo
<Man, this place sucks, just sand and sun and racist smugglers>

The Rodian wanders about in town, shielding his face from both the heat of the twin suns and the angry glares of locals, looking for a bar.

Chok pantak kha nakta
<They oughta ban the suns here...>

((42? Not really sure how the new search system is working.))

evnafets
2009-11-24, 03:02 PM
Beep beep, tooooo-weeeet!

A small astromech droid trundles out of town to site 1, extends a small pneumatic drill, and proceeds to merrily scour the area, bleeping happily.

smellie_hippie
2009-11-24, 03:05 PM
*With angry twin suns blazing overhead, the short figure paced angrily back and forth beneath the meager awning.*

It's too hot! I can't breathe under this thing!! I knew I should have worn my safari outfit... but mother says that it's unbecoming....

*A passerby snickered at the comment about the short man's mother. He turned to glare at Whitehelm*

I don't think I like your tone.:smallannoyed: You'd never make it on planet Spaceball...

*A small ring on the diminutive figure's hand starts to glow a sickly green...*

You may want an ice-pack in the morning.. If you need me to teach you another lesson, I'll be over here searching plot 11 for Mr Coffee...

*Dark Helmet also bids 3 coins for Da Goofs Lewts*

edit: @v What!? You went over my helmet!?! 6 coins on Da Goofs Lewts! :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-11-24, 03:06 PM
Geesi

$2 $5 on da Goof!

cd4
2009-11-24, 03:09 PM
A Dug named Sebulba is sitting in his Bath when he has an idea of where to put some traps to help him be certain of winning the pod race. He then gets some fans to dig holes at 26 points on the track ready for the devices. He spots the Auction and decides to so some bidding.
Sebulba decides to bid 4 credits on The Valient Turtle's stuff.

Supagoof
2009-11-24, 03:22 PM
[I]*snip*
(([COLOR="Blue"]42? Not really sure how the new search system is working.))
Just like that. Love the "Rodian" btw....

Griever
2009-11-24, 03:28 PM
An old, weather-worn wanderer arrives in Mos Eisley, his frayed cloak blowing in the breeze.

He motions to his Dexterous Droid Digger, "Go and search Sector 44 by 12."

The man then shifts, looking at the auction of the deceased men.

Way to honor the dead... The man sighed before bidding $7 on Supagoof and $5 on Raldor The Valiant Turtle.

Alarra
2009-11-24, 03:47 PM
Search 23, more later when I have time. :smallsmile:

Hyozo
2009-11-24, 03:50 PM
A droid walks out of desert sector 24 and gives a stare, with no discernible meaning, at Griever. The droid also utters a single word in Griever's general direction, "Gonk"

Zar Peter
2009-11-24, 03:51 PM
A green skinned gnome leaves his spaceship and takes a deep breath

Aaahhh. Tatooine. Uncle Yoda a lot told about this planet. Less water it has for sure than Dagobar. To speak correct the order of words at last I hope to learn here. If this man can help my task to fulfill I ask?

he says, pointing at Jontom Xire

After that he goes to the desert, digging square 29

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-24, 04:50 PM
First day point at Murska
Plot 27
$401 each both corpses :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-11-24, 05:10 PM
Plot 4
Bushranger is in the young Twi'lek's sights, and yet...with a sigh, she lowers her rifle.

2 credits for Supa's stuff

calar
2009-11-24, 05:41 PM
Helgraf for the random and search on plot 8.

cd4
2009-11-24, 05:47 PM
Sebulba starts looking through the store and gets a bit confused about some of the descriptions.

<With this astromech droid will it run back to the shop at the dawn of the day after I brought it or will it wait until it has seen off an intruder before running back to the shop?>
<Do I have to publically declare the two spots if I use the blue milk?>

Thufir
2009-11-24, 06:15 PM
A few hours into the day, Henry tires of luxuriating in the suns and takes his hat off his face. He frowns at The Bookworm as he passes on his way to check plot 10.
"Kid won't last too long if doesn't dig himself out of that book. Why, he looks like he wouldn't even notice a sandstorm coming."

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-24, 06:19 PM
The poor Dirt Farmer starts screaming at the Gnome.

"Hey, you there!" square 29 is my sector!" Jabba already took all my other sectors. No one will take way from me the last one! You hear me? No one!"

whitehelm
2009-11-24, 06:40 PM
I'm going to be methodical and start with plot 2(glares at evnafets). First point: Zar Peter

Guancyto
2009-11-24, 07:07 PM
Already in plot 43 digging furiously in the sand is a little hairy pack beast with horns nearly larger than its head. How it could possibly survive in such climes is anyone's guess.

The young bantha glares at a passing Bushranger.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-24, 07:11 PM
Wearing only rags, Twil'wana crawled into the meager shade of a dead ronto.

She had escaped from Jabba's slave pen with the help of one of the bounty hunters.

At first, she had been weary of his offer to help. But as time went on, and she saw what Jabba had done to his other girls, she decided even if it was a trap, it was better to run and fight for her survival, rather than wait to be fed to the rancor.

After drinking the last of the water supplied by her benefactor, Twil'wana was about to get up and begin to run again. Mos Eisley was in sight, just as he had told her.

But then a glimmer caught her eye. At first, she was going to ignore it, but something told her she should at least see what it was. It may be a weapon, or something valuable enough to sell.

Digging up Section 31.

And glaring at Billtodamax for taking my lucky number.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-24, 08:14 PM

Jontom Xire shouldn't you get off the computer and change a diper?

happyturtle
2009-11-24, 08:31 PM
I seem to have gotten a role PM, so I guess I'll play.

Uncle Festy

8 (hmm... strikethrough 8 doesn't look particularly different. Anyway, it should be struck through)

Lex-Kat
2009-11-24, 08:55 PM
So there should be 45 plots to choose from, not just 44, right?

Tenuki
2009-11-24, 09:41 PM
Game starting, yay!

Well, it's the first day and I have no information whatsoever, so I'll point randomly. Dirk Kris, and I'll be searching region 35.

Alarra
2009-11-24, 10:55 PM
Happyturtle, Calar is already searching plot 8...
Opeth Freak, not sure if you're trying to search 29 or just yelling at Zar Peter for already searching it, but if it's the former...um...ZP is already searching there.

*points at Smellie Hippie for taking my number*

Helgraf
2009-11-24, 11:14 PM
I WILL SEARCH ... PLOT 39

I WILL ALSO BID 2 CREDITS ON THE VALIANT TURTLE'S BELONGINGS

LASTLY, I SHALL WATCH CALAR MOST INTENTLY.

Supagoof
2009-11-24, 11:39 PM
I shall try to update when I can, the areas of dessert searched. Store updates will take place on the first page.

1 Evnafets
2 Whitehelm
4 Dirk Kris
7 The Bushranger
8 Calar
10 Thufir
11 Smellie Hippie
13 Billtodamax
15 Andre Fairchilde
23 Alarra
24 Hyozo
26 cd4
27 Fleeing Coward
29 Zar Peter
31 Lex-Kat
35 Dirk Kris
39 Helgraf
42 Dr. Bath
43 Geesi
44 Griever

Deathslayer7
2009-11-25, 12:05 AM
whitehelm and 33.

would also like to point out that sanity is sick with the swine flu, so he might not be posting either.

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-25, 12:08 AM
Helgraf

Bid $4 each on Goof's and Turtle's stuffs.

Not feeling the RP today.

Aemoh
2009-11-25, 12:32 AM
*day 1 random point at cd4*

Search Spot 19

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-25, 01:16 AM
Happyturtle, Calar is already searching plot 8...
Opeth Freak, not sure if you're trying to search 29 or just yelling at Zar Peter for already searching it, but if it's the former...um...ZP is already searching there.

*points at Smellie Hippie for taking my number*

I know. I'll swithch the number before the end of the day, if ZP won't RP change it soon. No worries... :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-25, 01:18 AM
I shalleth go forth and try to search plot 16,

cd4, hmm, that sounds suspiciously much like c4...Something that'd just blow up in our faces...

rakkoon
2009-11-25, 03:45 AM
"Damn blasters never work when you want then to, what does it say on the back, aaargh, made in Tenuki, that explains everything!"

Jontom Xire
2009-11-25, 03:55 AM
Funny how the first two plots to go are 13 and 42 - my first two choices. So I'll search 12.

Also, point at Murska.

And my fiancee mostly changes the nappies, Andre! :smallbiggrin: I'm such a lucky guy!

====

P.s. Tenuki, I keep meaning to ask, do you play Go? I'm just wondering if that's where your name comes from.

billtodamax
2009-11-25, 03:56 AM
Well, I figured a lot of people would want to search 13. So I stoles it! :Maniacalface: You're free to watch me dig. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-11-25, 06:46 AM
I'll try spot 45 and Jontom Xire.

happyturtle
2009-11-25, 07:20 AM
*changes to 17*

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-25, 07:23 AM
I'll search plot 3.

Additionally, I'll point at Zeb for kicks and giggles.

Reinholdt
2009-11-25, 08:42 AM
Plot 5 will do.

Fleeing Coward for outbidding the entire system. :smalltongue:

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-25, 09:35 AM
The Dirt Farmer grumbles, changing his spot to spot 9

"Curse you, Zar Peter..."

Zar Peter
2009-11-25, 10:21 AM
The Dirt Farmer grumbles, changing his spot to spot 9

"Curse you, Zar Peter..."

Faster you must be the next time young Padawan. And not to curse you should do cause to the dark side it will lead.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-11-25, 10:47 AM
Gasping and crawling through the sand of 37, his dark green beskar armor scratched beyond repair from the gritty ground, Melvin Fett grumbled and muttered and sweated.
"Dessert planet, they said. I don't see any cupcakes or icecream or..or...eclairs or...gumdrops.." Though he tried to choke back the taste of his failure, he could not fight the tears of disappointment.
Would he ever find Zar Peter, the one he been sent to hunt...for, you know, bounty and stuff?

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-25, 11:02 AM
“qWEEk gripr DAHsin!”

(Get out scum! They yelled.)

“Ok ok, but it’s an honest LEGAL job, I say. Cutting edge, I say. No laws against selling kittens, I say.”

I leave the bar (He was thrown out and kicked in the ribs.) maintaining my DIGNITY I said. Maintaining my dignity and my cart I said.
“Kittens! Fresh kittens, for all uses I sell! Kittens, for whatever you want, I have!”

(Be Aware - those Stormtroopers are thinking at us, even though their helmets are pointed at the gate.)

I hurry down the street, and park the cart in the alley, I did. I open my long coat and take out the jar of hazeltine peapod butter taffy, and feed it to my kitties – I did. I have so many pockets I do, and collect everything I can, I will.

“Eat kitties, eat and grow your brain. Grow your brain… Stronger. You must be stronger, I say.”

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-25, 11:39 AM
Han Sollama dug a hole in plot 32 to hide from any bounty hunters after him for losing his cargo. It was an honest mistake.

Bushranger because Mace Windu is still alive.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-25, 12:07 PM
I shall try to update when I can, the areas of dessert searched. Store updates will take place on the first page.

1 Evnafets
2 Whitehelm
4 Dirk Kris
7 The Bushranger
8 Calar
10 Thufir
11 Smellie Hippie
13 Billtodamax
15 Andre Fairchilde
23 Alarra
24 Hyozo
26 cd4
27 Fleeing Coward
29 Zar Peter
31 Lex-Kat
35 Dirk Kris
39 Helgraf
42 Dr. Bath
43 Geesi
44 Griever

I get to search TWO spots? Cool, but 4 was the only one I picked.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-25, 12:26 PM
I'll be searching region 35.
Tenuki was going to search 35.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-25, 01:28 PM
Faster you must be the next time young Padawan. And not to curse you should do cause to the dark side it will lead.

"Faster? This is MY territory, the only one which Jabba didn't take away from me yet. Why should I go faster to MY OWN GROUND?!" Dirt Farmer (yes, that's his name :smalltongue:) exploded. "And what the hell is this... 'Padawan'? Are you insulting me?"

Zar Peter
2009-11-25, 02:45 PM
Relax you must! Wide is the desert and many are the spaces to dig in it. Pupil Padawan is, sorry I am if insulted you feel by my words.

(Oh, and 29 is my lucky number :smallbiggrin:)

Supagoof
2009-11-25, 04:04 PM
Latest Desert update....
1 Evnafets
2 Whitehelm
3 Xykon Fan
4 Dirk Kris
5 Reinholdt
7 The Bushranger
8 Calar
9 Opeth Freak
10 Thufir
11 Smellie Hippie
12 Jontom Xire
13 Billtodamax
15 Andre Fairchilde
16 Dallas Dakota
17 HappyTurtle
18 Rakkoon
19 Aemoh
23 Alarra
24 Hyozo
26 cd4
27 Fleeing Coward
29 Zar Peter
31 Lex-Kat
32 Llama
33 Deathslayer7
35 Tenuki
37 Rabbitholelost
38 Zeb the Troll
39 Helgraf
42 Dr. Bath
43 Geesi
44 Griever
45 Murska

Thanks DK for the catch. It was a slip I made with Tenuki pointing at you and taking spot 35. All fixed now. :smallwink:

Griever
2009-11-25, 04:56 PM
(Atreyu! *grins at the llama* How've you been?)

The ambiguously gendered character without any definite characteristics, family or name stared at the sky. One would almost say no one has spent the trouble to give him any thought :smallfrown:

TehSheen
2009-11-25, 06:05 PM
Searching in Plot 40.
Random point at Thufir

Mountain_Faerie
2009-11-25, 06:33 PM
Random point at Philistine.

Digging in spot 36.

Spread out picnic blanket, pull out a spoon and Yogurt. I love Yogurt - especially with Strawberries.....

Wizibirb
2009-11-25, 06:59 PM
*diggs self out of bed, manages to get onto the internet.*
First day random at TehSheen
I will also take plot 6

As ds7 mentioned earlier I have the swine flu and may not be able to get on regularly until I am fully better, sorry but I will try please do not auto me in the mean time. Now I need to go lay back down before i pass out. :smallfrown:

banthesun
2009-11-25, 07:04 PM
Mountain_Faerie, 'cos I haven't seen you round here before.

And I'll dig space 20

Philistine
2009-11-25, 09:23 PM
The cowled, black-robed figure snickers evilly as he stalks out into the desert, approaching Plot 14. "Poor, poor Hutts," he mutters to himself. "Got so greedy, now their operation is too big to slip through the cracks. And now Jabba wants to cut and run, well - he's nothing but a fleeing coward. But if I can just find that old stash again, I'll have enough cash to grease a couple of palms and slide on past any trouble that might come up, and I'll stay in business right here on Tatooine."

Lex-Kat
2009-11-25, 10:11 PM
I will also take plot 6

As ds7 mentioned earlier I have the swine flu and may not be able to get on regularly until I am fully better, sorry but I will try please do not auto me in the mean time. Now I need to go lay back down before i pass out. :smallfrown:
:smalleek: Feel better friend. I await your return. *Hugs*

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-25, 10:49 PM
I will also take plot 6

*sprays off computer with Lysol*
*washes internet connection in dishwasher*

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-25, 10:51 PM
40 and rakkoon :-D

edit: had a taken number..

TFT
2009-11-25, 11:06 PM
41 and YimmytheSneak.

Wizibirb
2009-11-25, 11:12 PM
:smalleek: Feel better friend. I await your return. *Hugs*

Thanks Lex, I also forgot, Can I keep square 6 on an auto dig? would greatly appreciate it...

*sprays off computer with Lysol*
*washes internet connection in dishwasher*

Hahaha thanks Andre I needed that laugh I shall stop contaminating your internet now.

Oddity
2009-11-26, 02:14 AM
A very scruffy soldier stumbled around aimlessly in the desert. He had just escaped from his modified speeder which he had driven into one of the featureless rocks that covered the landscape.
Upon seeing a particularly large rock on the horizon he decided to sit there and rest for the day. His navigator showed that this spot was a part of an old smugglers map, published by the rebel administration to guide helpless travelers. The rock marked the exact middle of 'plot 21'. The rebel soldier decided to make camp. Hehe maybe I'm in for some good fortune. 21 is my two favourite numbers combined :smallsmile: He pulled out his rucksack and out of that; a blanket. This will keep that darn sand off me!

((Helgraf))

Helgraf
2009-11-26, 02:42 AM
WELL SINCE I APPEAR TO BE A POPULAR TARGET FOR SOME ODD REASON, I SHALL INSTEAD POINT AT CD4 TO TRY AND SAVE MY HIDE.

Tenuki
2009-11-26, 05:04 AM
It seems like it'd be most appropriate to lynch someone inactive on the first day, but I can't see that any bandwagons are available for that. Random point among the ones that haven't posted yet: Mustiado.

And yes, my name is from the go term and I play occasionally. Hopefully it won't cause you all to point at me whenever you're in doubt (http://senseis.xmp.net/?WhenInDoubtTenuki) :smallsmile:.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-26, 09:23 AM
Hahaha thanks Andre I needed that laugh I shall stop contaminating your internet now.

I c@n"t f1np tha L/sol, so 1 jast dmped mi Ginnnnss bear 0n kybrd 2 kll grms.

Griever
2009-11-26, 03:10 PM
1 Evnafets
2 Whitehelm
3 Xykon Fan
4 Dirk Kris
5 Reinholdt
6 Sanity702
7 The Bushranger
8 Calar
9 Opeth Freak
10 Thufir
11 Smellie Hippie
12 Jontom Xire
13 Billtodamax
15 Andre Fairchilde
16 Dallas Dakota
17 HappyTurtle
18 Rakkoon
19 Aemoh
20 banthesun
21 Oddity
23 Alarra
24 Hyozo
26 cd4
27 Fleeing Coward
29 Zar Peter
31 Lex-Kat
32 Llama
33 Deathslayer7
34 The Bookworm
35 Tenuki
36 Mountain_Faerie
37 Rabbitholelost
38 Zeb the Troll
39 Helgraf
40 TehSheen
41 The Fiery Tower
42 Dr. Bath
43 Geesi
44 Griever
45 Murska

YimmytheSneak: 40 was already taken by TehSheen.

Leaving:
Uncle Festy
The Phantom
Mustiado
YimmytheSneak
Philistine

It is REALLY important that we get all the asteroids searched everyday to fight the insurance company.

The Bookworm
2009-11-26, 03:52 PM
Searching plot 34 and cd4!

cd4
2009-11-27, 06:47 AM
Sebulba leaps out of his Bath and attacks Helgraf who had just walked in.

((OOC: This is a point to even the bandwagons against me and Helgraf and to hope that I don't get what I think might be a record - being a Day 1 lynch on my third game))

Zar Peter
2009-11-27, 07:02 AM
Sebulba leaps out of his Bath and attacks Helgraf who had just walked in.

((OOC: This is a point to even the bandwagons against me and Helgraf and to hope that I don't get what I think might be a record - being a Day 1 lynch on my third game))

How about day 1 lynch in the first game? Well, I was scried as evil by the fool in that game (it began with a night) but still.

Mustiado
2009-11-27, 12:54 PM
CD4! I'm here, I swear!

30 for me!

Uncle Festy
2009-11-27, 02:14 PM
Thanks, Griever. :smalltongue:
25 then.

Supagoof
2009-11-27, 02:42 PM
Day 1 Ends.

It's race day on Tatooine. As the fans gather in the stands, the racers walk out onto the track to the sounds of glorious cheers.

Selbulba, a crowd and bookie favorite, galliently walks out to his Plug-F Mammooth.

Aside him walks out Guo, another up and coming challenger who thought today might just be the day to win in his Collor Pondrat Plug-2 Behemoth. A last minute inspection of his vehicle, and he found that the bolts which hold the stabilzer plug were missing on the side of the ship next to Sebulba.

You trying to cheat, you filthy Dug?

What, me? I don't need to cheat in order to win this race against you. *spits*

Watch yourself Sebulba, or I'll have you investigated by the authorities. Guo says, re-bolting back on the stabilizer plug.

The racers set, the flags drop down, and they take off.

Lap 1

Guo takes and early lead. Sebulba fights to maintain distance. A few lucky shots from a Tuskan raider drops out Jinn Reeso from directly in front of Sebulba.

Lap 2

Sebulba slams hard into Clegg Holdfast, causing him to race directly into a pillar. The pod scraps going flying, which sends the crowd into a fury of excitement. As racers drops left and right, it seems to be narrowing down to just two - Selbulba and Guo.

Lap 3

With Guo able to maintain a large lead on Sebulba, the Dug decides it's time to take some dratic measures. He removes from his shirt a small crystal and swallows it. Then he points at Guo's pod, and jerks his hand to the left. The right pod slams into the left one, causing Guo to spin out and loose control. As Sebulba catches up, Guo's racer is now a firey ball of scrap metal and fuel, that stops just short of the finish line.

Selbulba wins!

Summary
CD4 and Helgraf were tied thanks to the use of Artusian Crystals. Since Helgraf reached 5 first, Helgraf was lynched.

Helgraf was a villager.

Edit: Auction winners!
Griever wins both the auction for Supagoof (7) and The Valiant Turtle (5)

Night 1 Begins and will last at least 24 hours. Those with night actions, please send them into The Valiant Turtle and Me

Deathslayer7
2009-11-27, 03:06 PM
we dont get to know what helgraf was? :smallconfused:

Thufir
2009-11-27, 11:41 PM
Away for the weekend, internet access unlikely.

Helgraf
2009-11-28, 12:52 AM
Well. That sucked.

Mustiado
2009-11-28, 01:14 AM
Hey guys, its 1:20 in the morning, but so I don't forget:

Let's look closely at who pointed at Helgraf. Due to the use of crystals, I feel like it's pretty damn likely that CD4 might be a bandit, or supported by the bandits. I can't think of whoever else would have that much money that early. (or were they relatively close in points? I hate not doing research before I post.)

whitehelm
2009-11-28, 04:44 AM
Hey guys, its 1:20 in the morning, but so I don't forget:

Let's look closely at who pointed at Helgraf. Due to the use of crystals, I feel like it's pretty damn likely that CD4 might be a bandit, or supported by the bandits. I can't think of whoever else would have that much money that early. (or were they relatively close in points? I hate not doing research before I post.)

It was Helgraf-4 cd4-5, so only one crystal was used, which cost 5. Not too abnormal. Also, why do you think the bandits have a lot of money on Day 1? They haven't had time to get it from anywhere.

cd4
2009-11-28, 07:10 AM
The voting was such for this lynch

Voting for Helgraf
Calar
Cd4
Oddity
Zeb the Troll

Voting for Cd4
Aemoh
Dallas-Dakota
Helgraf
Mustiado
The Bookworm

Now I admit that I found a small cache of treasure in the desert and used the cash found to buy a crystal (and something else with the rest of the money.) Even so, the crystal only cost 5 and it is possible that the crystal could be brought with the starting cash so there is no need to estimate networks for either of us.

I Believe that there is one active network, this network pooled it's money to buy C-3PO to stop the other groups getting it. I just hope that the Masons were the group that managed to buy the protocol droid.

Edit: Added missed player to lynch totals.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-28, 07:39 AM
Now I admit that I found a small cache of treasure in the desert and used the cash found to buy a crystal (and something else with the rest of the money) and I suspect that Helgraf did the same. Even so, the crystal only cost 5 and it is possible that the crystal could be brought with the starting cash so there is no need to estimate networks for either of us.

Can the narrators shed any light on the timing of when items in the desert are given? I've always thought it was after a day ends in which case cd4 is lying here.

Tenuki
2009-11-28, 08:49 AM
I find the use of crystals on day one when every good guy is firing blindly to be pretty abnormal, but I guess one crystal used by someone being bandwagoned to save themselves is not so strange. I'd also like a clarification from the narrators on whether the rules on searching the desert are such that cd4's story could be true, though.

whitehelm
2009-11-28, 09:47 AM
cd4: Aemoh also pointed at you, so Helgraf didn't use a crystal.

evnafets
2009-11-28, 06:48 PM
Can the narrators shed any light on the timing of when items in the desert are given? I've always thought it was after a day ends in which case cd4 is lying here.

I found some cash as well. I got the PM well before the end of day. In fact fairly quickly after I posted my search.
The narrators will PM you if you find something.
If you find nothing, you don't get a PM.

So I can back up CD4's story of buying a crystal from the shop.
Of course this doesn't count as an official narrator answer...

Supagoof
2009-11-28, 07:01 PM
Can the narrators shed any light on the timing of when items in the desert are given? I've always thought it was after a day ends in which case cd4 is lying here.Dessert items are sent as soon as the narrator notices/comes to update. There is no EOD (end of day) wait on them. Otherwise it'd be too much at EOD.

Speaking of ending things....

Night 1 Ends

What the heck are you?

What the hecks am I, what da hecks are you?

Well I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm from Tatooine.

Isa Jar Jar Binks. Isa from Naboo, great world of da Gungans.

And I'm from there also. Hello old friend!

Ah, Senator Palpatiny. Howsa yousa today?

Fine, but you see, I'm having this problem. The cruiser I arrived on needs some power converters in order to run properly. Can you help me Jar Jar?

Power converters? Hey I need some of those myself. I know where to get them from, I can pick you up some.

Isa can help too.

Why don't you come with me Jar Jar.

Yay!

So Luke and Jar Jar hop into Luke's speeder and cruise into Tosche station. About halfway there they are attacked by Tuskan Raiders, who cause the speeder to crash into some boulders. One of the passengers gets up, and starts to wearily make they way across the dessert.

Summary
Smellie Hippie was attacked and killed. Smellie Hippie was either Luke Skywalker or Jar Jar Binks.

Elsewhere....

You should pay up. Jabba isn't happy with people who don't pay wht they owe.

I don't owe Jabba anything. I never agreed into any arrangement with that oversized blob.

You really should read the fine print before you signed the papers on your new hut. It clearly says that anyone who buys a hut has to pay royalties to the Hutts.

This is criminal.

Take it up with your legislator. G'day.

Summary
Mountain Faerie was robbed by the Hutts. The Hutts currently have $30/$400 or 7.5% in their bandit bank.

Today's Auctions
Helgraf
Smellie Hippie

Day 2 Begins. Results of night actions to be sent shortly

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-28, 07:04 PM
I'l bid 2 on both Hippie's and Helgraf's stuffses.

Sanity702, because a sane zombie? Really?

Wizibirb
2009-11-28, 07:05 PM
random point at whitehelm
I will also search square 2

And bidding on 5 gold on Smellie Hippie stuff

happyturtle
2009-11-28, 07:07 PM
plot 28

Hyozo

billtodamax
2009-11-28, 07:09 PM
1!

Happyturtle

3 for Helgraf's stuff.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-28, 07:34 PM
Dirt Farmer quickly claims spot 29, before that weird talking green creature, known as Zar Peter will come again.

evnafets
2009-11-28, 07:36 PM
The blue astromech droid rolls out onto the desert again, whistles a hello at Billtodamax and Sanity, before again extending his pneumatic drill and trying his luck in Plot #3

evnafets points at Zeb The Troll

TFT
2009-11-28, 07:39 PM
I'll get 30, and point at Mustiado.

billtodamax
2009-11-28, 07:47 PM
The droid will probably notice A thin figure in a foreboding black cloak digging in the sand. Or, at least, it would be foreboding, if not for the figure wearing it.

He's a very skinny lad, probably nothing more than 10.
I'll show him. He wants me to be a sith lord, but I'll show him I can be an archaeologist if I want to! He can't tell me what to do...

Griever
2009-11-28, 08:15 PM
The kitty-ronin wanders the desert aimlessly, before settling down in Sector 4 to dig and make sandcastles, and other kitty things, while calling his friend to have him bid 6 gold on smellie_hippie's remains.

(Withholding point for now until I have time to look over yesterday more, damn work, taking up my time :smallmad: )

Alarra
2009-11-28, 10:13 PM
Searching 11, pointing at Evnafets.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-28, 10:14 PM
Searching Sector 15.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-28, 10:36 PM
Searching 17, because it's the bestest number ever.
Happyturtle for taking 17 yesterday! :smalltongue:

whitehelm
2009-11-28, 11:44 PM
5 and Sanity702 for not only pointing at me but stealing my spot.

calar
2009-11-28, 11:55 PM
DeathSlayer7 on a hunch. Also search 25.

banthesun
2009-11-29, 12:26 AM
Willing to test cd4's claim. Keeping my attention on plot 20.

Wizibirb
2009-11-29, 01:35 AM
fine be that way voting 6 gold you jerk.... Some of us are not rich you know... grumble grumble...

5 gold on Helgraf stuff

And yes I am a perfectly sane zombie.

billtodamax
2009-11-29, 01:52 AM
fine be that way voting 6 gold you jerk.... Some of us are not rich you know... grumble grumble...

5 gold on Helgraf stuff

And yes I am a perfectly sane zombie.

fine be that way voting 5 gold you jerk.... Some of us are not rich you know... grumble grumble...

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-29, 01:53 AM
Griever for winning both auctions day 1.

Searching 27 as usual.

Wizibirb
2009-11-29, 01:54 AM
:smallbiggrin: what can I say I was lucky to start with 5g, though I have yet to find anything :smallfrown:

But judging by how ppl were able to pool there resources and buy c3p0 I think I was on the poor end of the spectrum

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-29, 02:16 AM
Alarra because I only have 10 sec of internet time

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-29, 05:48 AM
6 on Helgraf's stuff. and I'l go no higher!

Simply for the reason that I didn't find anything and that was all I started out with.

cd4
2009-11-29, 05:50 AM
Sebulba decides to search sector 12 today. He points at Grevier because he won both Auctions and was not robbed by the bandits.

Edit: Coloured in the search number

Murska
2009-11-29, 05:52 AM
Searching plot 8.

Zeb the Troll.

rakkoon
2009-11-29, 06:43 AM
Search 25

Ok so my blaster is ruined... where did the droid go to?
Jontom Xire, did you see my droids?

Dr. Bath
2009-11-29, 10:52 AM
Just a note to those pointing at Griever, you will note that at the start of the game, the bandits had 0/400 credits, and at the start of the game Greiver had a whole ton of bucks from the last game, it doesn't add up so much. (and I'm not just pointing this out because it also clears me of being a bandit :P)

I'm still pretty suspicious of cd4, as a villager I don't really see the point of saving yourself at the cost of another player, when neither have done anything particularly suspicious...

19 (Curse-a you, Dallas!)

Also, do we still not know Helgraf's role? Or is it safe to assume he's a villager?

Xykon_Fan
2009-11-29, 11:35 AM
Because of ^ above logic, I'm actually going with cd4. I thought it was fishy yesterday. The villagers in this game are on a team, y'know?

Searching plot #13

Murska
2009-11-29, 11:39 AM
Well it depends. You know you're on the villager side and you don't know he is.

Aemoh
2009-11-29, 12:26 PM
*points at Dr. Bath*

For no reason other than he took my the spot I searched last turn :smalltongue:

Search Spot 6

Mustiado
2009-11-29, 12:47 PM
Murska, for fun's sake, and 33. I think that one is still open.

The Bookworm
2009-11-29, 01:28 PM
CD4 and Plot 34.

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-29, 01:30 PM
40 and Dr.Bath for the lawls.

TehSheen
2009-11-29, 01:59 PM
42 36 and Opeth Freak for randomness.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-29, 02:02 PM
Sheen, I already got 42. >.>
Rakkoon, Calar already got 25

Guys, we have got to cover as many plots as possible!
List:
1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
8 Murska
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath( Ha Ha:smalltongue:)
20 Banthesun
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
40 Yimmythesneak
42 Dallas-Dakota

evnafets
2009-11-29, 02:13 PM
A little droid trundles back from the desert empty handed today.
He passes by cd4, and gives a bleep of consolation.

The droid cannot understand why people are accusing cd4 of being a bad guy.
He had spent his money to save his life. Wasn't it obvious to everyone that if he WAS a gangster or whatever they would have helped him. Only one of them would have been needed to tip the scales, and it wouldn't have been that suspicious. If he had had friends, he wouldn't have needed to buy the item.

The droid figured that cd4 wasn't part of a gang, and considering the looks and points he was gathering, needed a friend right now.

Zar Peter
2009-11-29, 02:15 PM
Pointing at Calar I will cause no clue I have on day 2

And digging space 9 and 22 I do since I have blue milk.

List:
1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
17 Uncle Festy
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
40 Yimmythesneak
42 Dallas-Dakota

For your and narrators convenience: Quote the post, copy the spoiler into your post and sign in your spots.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-29, 02:20 PM
The slender Twi'lek pulls her robe tighter around herself, covering her colorful dancing outfit. Her lekku twitch nervously as she ducks into a dark cantina. She should have just shot him...but then she hears mention of a secondary target with a smaller bounty. Griever. She smiles to herself and sets out to explore a new section of desert. Section 21

List:
1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
17 Uncle Festy
20 Banthesun
21 Dirky Dirk (Dirk Kris)
22 Zar Peter
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
40 Yimmythesneak
42 Dallas-Dakota

Reinholdt
2009-11-29, 02:22 PM
Zar Peter for me.
Searching 23

List:
1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
17 Uncle Festy
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
40 Yimmythesneak
42 Dallas-Dakota

Guancyto
2009-11-29, 02:44 PM
Space 41 and Dallas-Dakota for taking 42.

Dr. Bath
2009-11-29, 02:47 PM
A little droid trundles back from the desert empty handed today.
He passes by cd4, and gives a bleep of consolation.

The droid cannot understand why people are accusing cd4 of being a bad guy.
He had spent his money to save his life. Wasn't it obvious to everyone that if he WAS a gangster or whatever they would have helped him. Only one of them would have been needed to tip the scales, and it wouldn't have been that suspicious. If he had had friends, he wouldn't have needed to buy the item.

The droid figured that cd4 wasn't part of a gang, and considering the looks and points he was gathering, needed a friend right now.

I've dropped my point for now, as I'm unsure whether cd4 is guilty or not, but how do we know he wasn't being helped? There were 3 other points on Helgraf, which is a large number for an experienced player on day 1 and I know from the last game that there aren't going to be many bandits or outlaws (there were five each last time, and slightly more players in the game) so I reckon if a team were trying to protect him, they wouldn't use all the players they had available, especially when cd4 might still get lynched due to the crystals. The whole thing still smells a bit, but I'm a bit unsure about the whole thing. I might read over the first day again.

Wizibirb
2009-11-29, 03:01 PM
Cd4 for self preservation

Griever
2009-11-29, 03:03 PM
Counter-point at Fleeing Coward.

Deathslayer7
2009-11-29, 03:23 PM
taking 7 ^^ and cd4

List:

1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 DS7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath( Ha Ha)
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
40 Yimmythesneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas-Dakota

ThePhantom
2009-11-29, 04:15 PM
A sound of ragtime plays, as a piano player plays out in the desert.

cd4 10

List:

1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 DS7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
10 ThePhantom
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath( Ha Ha)
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
40 Yimmythesneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas-Dakota

Oddity
2009-11-29, 06:47 PM
The scruffy soldier decides to go scout out the surrounding area. He happens across a Banthesun and one Zar Peter. They seem to be searching the sands for something so Oddity decides he might as well return back to his plot and search for some things too. The rock at 21 greets him as he returns from his stroll. Oddity lounges on top of it, hoping he will get a reward without needing to dig for it. Unfortunately a sprightly Twi'lek jumps up and is soon slapping him around telling him that this is her spot.
Oddity finally gives up his prized rock and settles for plot 18, giving banthesun and Dr.Bath a formal but solemn salute as he trudges past.

((voting for Griever))

Mountain_Faerie
2009-11-29, 07:17 PM
((So I have to say that I think there are some old school players on the baddies sides since Hippie and I were attacked on the same night. People know Hippie, but not so many know me since there are only about four games that I ever join. I'm thinking that our other Luke Skywalker/Jar Jar should start scrying some of the veteran players. I know we have no proof as to whether you are the fool or not, but there should be a way to figure it out. You can PM me if you want and we can talk.))

This being said, I point at Griever I have no proof that he has done anything beyond winning a couple of auctions. I will also dig in plot 16 because I'm officially broke! :smallfrown:

Uncle Festy
2009-11-29, 07:26 PM
((You can PM me if you want and we can talk.))

After you've scried her!
AFTER YOU'VE SCRIED HER!!! :smalleek:
Mountain Faerie for baiting the seer.

Dr. Bath
2009-11-29, 07:41 PM
After you've scried her!

The seer who might be a fool.

Looking over the first day, it doesn't actually look like cd4 is being saved, it almost looks like he and Helgraf were the scapegoats for other people being saved, namely Bushranger and Zar Peter. They were both on 3 before there was a mass of points piled on Helgraf and cd4, it's a bit strange...

Pointing at Zar Peter, as of the two he's the only one with a vote so far. Also seems like the more likely choice of an Alpha.

Oddity
2009-11-29, 07:52 PM
Note for the suspicious:
I voted against Helgraf of my own accord (I didn't like the capitals :smalleek:)

Mountain_Faerie
2009-11-29, 08:13 PM
After you've scried her!

Dude - I didn't say s/he had to. I offered a hand, put my neck on the line, 'cause I'm annoyed that they killed my hubby the first night. This is probably the only game we would be playing together for the next 8 months. :smallannoyed:

The seer/fool is welcome to scry me. It they or their representative PM me I will honestly tell them my roll, but I will need something to convince me they are on the good side. If I get 6 people claiming to be the rep, I'll be a little bit suspicious.

Or, they can completely disregard my post and go on their merry way. No biggie.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-29, 09:06 PM
CD4.

Whoa, whoa, whoa what's going on with MF? Why the suspicion?

Can Hippie come back and RP?

Uncle Festy
2009-11-29, 09:13 PM
Dude - I didn't say s/he had to. I offered a hand, put my neck on the line, 'cause I'm annoyed that they killed my hubby the first night. This is probably the only game we would be playing together for the next 8 months. :smallannoyed:

The seer/fool is welcome to scry me. It they or their representative PM me I will honestly tell them my roll, but I will need something to convince me they are on the good side. If I get 6 people claiming to be the rep, I'll be a little bit suspicious.

Or, they can completely disregard my post and go on their merry way. No biggie.

Ok, yeah, granted.
It's just I tend to be leery of anyone saying anything that even might be interpreted as "Hey, seer, you wanna contact me so I can kill you?"
I can see plenty of other interpretations, but I don't really have any better leads, so meh.
Also, quite a protest for someone who only has one vote on them. My eye's on you, MF. >.¬

Mountain_Faerie
2009-11-29, 09:19 PM
((That's fine. Chalk it up to too much time with the extended family over the holidays. It tends to put me on the defensive. Thirty more days and we get to do it again.)) :smallyuk:

smellie_hippie
2009-11-29, 09:26 PM
Summary
Smellie Hippie was attacked and killed. Smellie Hippie was either Luke Skywalker or Jar Jar Binks.

lame. :smallannoyed:

I'm not sure I have the heart to pull out the Spaceballs quotes. :smallyuk:

Tenuki
2009-11-29, 09:40 PM
I'll have another go at 35.

I'm not very convinced by any of the bandwagons, but Dr. Bath's reasoning for Zar Peter sounds at least as good as the case against cd4.

List:

1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 DS7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
10 ThePhantom
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
16 Mountain_Faerie
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath( Ha Ha)
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
35 Tenuki
40 Yimmythesneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas-Dakota

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-30, 01:52 AM
Zar Peter makes sense as a alpha pick. Experienced yet not that much of a veteran to be on the ''high playing field of tacticians'' thingy.

Mountain Faerie looks like she was in for the RP(Faerie, you can still RP with me, just gotta wait till thursday. Really busy with projects and putting toghetter a portfolio) and now just wants to do tactics/shoot the crap out of those bandits and outlaws....

rakkoon
2009-11-30, 02:43 AM
Search 32 then if 25 is taken.
Also funny, in Memes I was deemed a wolf because I gave random votes in the beginning. Then I was deemed a wolf for following bandwagons. We lost the game and I was a villager. Now I'm not sure whether to follow Zar Peter or not, I'm suspicious either way apparently...funny that. I'll just see what happens.

Jontom Xire
2009-11-30, 03:59 AM
Search 43 which I think is still free.

I forgot about the shop - I feel like such a fool.

Oh, and point at Zar Peter.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-30, 06:20 AM
Digging at Plot 32 31, again. :smallbiggrin:

Griever for being too rich, too soon. :smalleek:

Updated list for myself, Jontom, and Rakkoon.

List:

1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 DeathSlayer7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
10 ThePhantom
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
16 Mountain_Faerie
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
31 Lex-kat
32 rakkoon
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
35 Tenuki
40 Yimmythesneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas-Dakota
43 Jontom Xire

cd4
2009-11-30, 06:28 AM
Sebulba decides to switch to Zar Peter as he has a similar bandwagon on him. He also decides to release a diary of key things that happened the last day.

Time Action

Tuesday 24
19:15 Game Start
18:08 Got role
20:09 First Post voting for the PABM, got ninjaed during that
20:40 Got message about finding 15 gold
22:10 Dirk Kris pointed at Bushranger
22:41 Calar pointed at Helgraf
23:40 Whitehlm pointed at Zar Peter

Wednesday 25
00:07 Geesi pointed at Bushranger
05:08 Zeb the Troll pointed at Helgraf
05:32 Aemoh pointed at me randomly
06:18 Dallas-Dakota pointed at me
11:58 Sent off First Order for blue milk and a Jawa guide
14:35 Opeth Freak pointed at Zar Peter
15:47 RabbitHoleLost pointed at Zar Peter
16:39 Atreyu pointed at Bushranger
20:32 Got reply back from the narrators confirming that the villains can target their own team!

Thursday 26
07:14 Oddity pointed at Helgraf
07:42 Helgraf changed to me. - Currently all bandwagons are at 3 apiece.
20:52 The Bookworm pointed at me.

Friday 27
11:47 Switched to Helgraf to save myself
11:58 Changed Order to crystal and Jawa to get a crystal to save myself
17:54 Mustiado pointed at me.
19:03 Order arrived
19:13 Used Crystal to save myself
19:21 Crystal Use confirmed
19:42 Day 1 Ended
20:58 Used Jawa

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-30, 06:41 AM
I have no idea why anyone would have followed my point at Helgraf. First day point was random, as they always are.

Using my Blue Milk to search plots 38 and 39.

Pointing at Griever for no good reason.

List:

1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 DeathSlayer7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
10 ThePhantom
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
16 Mountain_Faerie
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath
20 Banthesun
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
31 Lex-kat
32 rakkoon
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
35 Tenuki
38 Zeb
39 Zeb
40 Yimmythesneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas-Dakota
43 Jontom Xire

Zar Peter
2009-11-30, 07:20 AM
Sebulba decides to search sector 12 today. He points at Grevier because he won both Auctions and was not robbed by the bandits.

Edit: Coloured in the search number

I think that's the best quote I found to defend myself. Not that I need it, just a poor villager here.

Anyway, point changed at Griever.

The Bushranger
2009-11-30, 07:26 AM
$4 for Helgraf!
Zar Peter
The smuggler captain, her ship broken down at the Mos Eisely Shipyard, grumbles as she heads out into the desert for the second straight day. "Maybe Jawas will have the parts you need, they said. And then they laughed..."

Dr. Bath
2009-11-30, 08:52 AM
cd4: you need to go back to your previous post and strikethrough () your vote if you want to change it.

Vote tally on the three wagons:

cd4: 7
Griever: 7 (or 8 if cd4 doesn't strike out his previous point)
Zar Peter: 6 (or 7 if cd4 strikes out his previous point)

All very interesting.

Zar Peter
2009-11-30, 10:02 AM
You know what? I just now read your argument why Griever won both auctions. Made sense for me. So I point at Cd4 for self preservation. I don't really think he's a Jabba or Sith and I fear we are pointing between 3 villagers but we are on day 2 and there is no real chance to analyze the votes with a satisfying result.

rakkoon
2009-11-30, 10:08 AM
I prefer CD4's explanation, Griever it is then

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-30, 10:14 AM
You know what? I just now read your argument why Griever won both auctions. Made sense for me. So I point at Cd4 for self preservation. I don't really think he's a Jabba or Sith and I fear we are pointing between 3 villagers but we are on day 2 and there is no real chance to analyze the votes with a satisfying result.
This pretty much, yet as a alpha pick, you're probably the most likely.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-30, 10:29 AM
Guys, whoever updates next, please ADD DIRK KRIS in the number 21 spot. I failed to do so in my original post, and by the time I corrected it, everyone had moved on. So please add me.

Zar Peter
2009-11-30, 10:33 AM
List:

1 Billtodomax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 DeathSlayer7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
10 ThePhantom
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
15 Andre
16 Mountain_Faerie
17 Uncle Festy
19 Dr. Bath
20 Banthesun
21 Dirk Kris
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happyturtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
31 Lex-kat
32 rakkoon
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
35 Tenuki
38 Zeb
39 Zeb
40 Yimmythesneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas-Dakota
43 Jontom Xire

Like so?

And DD: I know it's not much but I was Alpha picked twice in my Playground life. Don't know why, I think I'm too suicidal in these games to be a good pick.

Griever
2009-11-30, 11:19 AM
Afraid I agree with CD4 and DD that Zar Peter seems like a pretty decent Alpha choice. 14.

Supagoof
2009-11-30, 12:10 PM
Narrator Update Dessert

1 Billtodamax
2 Sanity 702
3 Evnafets
4 Griever
5 Whitehelm
6 Aemoh
7 Deathslayer7
8 Murska
9 Zar Peter
10 ThePhantom
11 Alarra
12 cd4
13 Xykon Fan
14 Griever
15 Andre Fairchilde
16 Mountain Faerie
17 Uncle Festy
18 The Bushranger
19 Dr Bath
20 banthesun
21 Dirk Kris
22 Zar Peter
23 Reinholdt
25 Calar
27 Fleeing Coward
28 Happy Turtle
29 Opeth Freak
30 The Fiery Tower
31 Lex-Kat
32 Rakkoon
33 Mustiado
34 The Bookworm
35 Tenuki
36 Teh Sheen
38 Zeb The Troll
39 Zeb the Troll
40 YimmytheSneak
41 Geesi
42 Dallas Dakota
43 Jontom Xire

Also - Current Narrator Tally

Alarra - 1
Cd4 - 7
Dallas Dakota - 1
Deathslayer7 - 1
Dr. Bath - 2
Evnafets - 1
Griever - 7
HappyTurtle - 1
Hyozo - 1
Mountain Faerie - 1
Murska - 1
Mustiado - 1
Opeth Freak - 1
Sanity702 - 2
Whitehelm - 1
Zar Peter - 8
Zeb the Troll - 1

This does not take into account any Atrusian Crystals/Death Sticks which may or may not be in use.

If you did not cross out a previous point, I counted the first non-struck through point as yours. Please keep that in mind.

EDIT: First post updated with current info for Store and Roles.

Mountain_Faerie
2009-11-30, 12:56 PM
I think I'd rather point at Happy Turtle. I'm not sure about Griever and I don't want to risk the lynch.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-30, 01:17 PM
Question: sectors of desert are randomized, right? So if you find something once, it won't be there again. But, can you search the same area twice and NOT find something at first, but then on the second round?

...am I making sense?

Tenuki
2009-11-30, 01:27 PM
Question: sectors of desert are randomized, right? So if you find something once, it won't be there again. But, can you search the same area twice and NOT find something at first, but then on the second round?

...am I making sense?

Isn't new stuff continually put into the desert, every time someone buys something from the store or an auction is resolved? You could search an area and find nothing in the first round, but find something in the same spot the next round because something was put there after you first searched it.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-11-30, 01:27 PM

...am I making sense?

You are to me - can you find something the first round, and again find something the second round? Or can you find nothing, and then nothing - and some claim jumper comes along and wins the lottery?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-30, 01:34 PM
I think money is randomly shot into the desert each round.

And the wind shifts it a lot too.

It's never quite the same I think.

And Andre beat me to it.

Supagoof
2009-11-30, 02:41 PM
Money spent in the store or at Auction is placed into the dessert. Is it placed randomnly each day. For example, if you buy something in the store today, the money you spend will end up in the dessert tomorrow. Money spent today doesn't go into the dessert today.

At the end of each day, the dessert is cleared and any money not found is placed into the Hutts Bank Account.

There are some random items placed in the dessert.

So to answer the first question - yes - you have just as much chance of finding an item by staying in the same place as you do if you move around.

The 400 cash in the game circulates within the game. It is either in the hands of the players & bandits, or in the dessert waiting to be found.

whitehelm
2009-11-30, 03:06 PM
Looking over the first day, it doesn't actually look like cd4 is being saved, it almost looks like he and Helgraf were the scapegoats for other people being saved, namely Bushranger and Zar Peter. They were both on 3 before there was a mass of points piled on Helgraf and cd4, it's a bit strange...

What's really strange is that Jontom Xire ALSO had 3, before even Zar Peter, and no one else has seemed to notice. He's also a veteran player.

However, I'm changing to Zar Peter, because I think it's better to check him then lynch Griever.

Zar Peter
2009-11-30, 06:13 PM
Well then, good luck villagers.

There's a lot I want to say like "Ha Ha! I'm Jabba the Hutt!" or "Luke, I'm your father!" but I think that's too confusing... you will know the truth when I'm dead. And I will be dead soon.

I'm just curious who will get the 30 gold I'm holding in the auction tomorrow :smallbiggrin:.

Guancyto
2009-11-30, 06:50 PM
Well, if Zar Peter really doesn't want to live...

Hyozo
2009-11-30, 06:58 PM
I'll point at Sanity702 and search 24