PDA

View Full Version : Almost 3 decades ago...

AtomicKitKat
2009-11-21, 01:02 PM
A force sprang into being. It spontaneously formed a physical presence within the womb of a human female. Simultaneously, it attempted to combine the best aspects of the male and the female into the perfect being. One capable of doing just about anything and everything. However, being too perfect was boring, and so that being collapsed upon itself and instead created...Me. I may not have the power to irradiate matter, nor reshape it with a mere thought, but the one power that I have always maintained was the ability to transport large amounts of physical matter, to wit, myself, near instantaneously for short distances(I call it "walking"). No, seriously, I can actually surprise people with just how close I've gotten to them in the blink of an eye. Ehh, this started out as a cheesy attempt at fiction-writing.

In other news, I turn 29 in oh, a little over half a day from now.:smallcool:

Dragonrider
2009-11-21, 01:19 PM
Happy early AFONAL, then. :smallbiggrin:

Starscream
2009-11-21, 01:39 PM
Happy anniversary of being born, dude.

HellfireLover
2009-11-21, 04:20 PM
Birfday fishes, KitKat! :smallbiggrin:

The Dark Fiddler
2009-11-21, 06:59 PM
Happy B-day, now where's that comic...?

Perenelle
2009-11-21, 07:03 PM
Happy Birthday! :smallbiggrin:

Starscream
2009-11-21, 07:16 PM
Happy B-day, now where's that comic...?

Comic? Oh! You mean that comic! Well no, I'm not going to post it. It's such a cliche and has no place in this-
http://i46.tinypic.com/n2xwjt.jpg

Hey! I said no! I'm NOT going to let some stupid meme hijack this post and-
http://i46.tinypic.com/32zpet0.jpg

Stop it! Must...fight...evil...comic...strip! Can't...hold...on! Kirk...speak...inexplicably...not...working...!!!
http://i49.tinypic.com/2jcenhl.jpg

{Don't post images that wide, please.}
Oh bloody hell. Fine, the comic wins...today. One day there will be a reckoning, oh yes.:smallmad:

The Dark Fiddler
2009-11-21, 07:16 PM
Well, since nobody posted it, I supposed I finally get to!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jcenhl.jpg
{Technically, since posting these giant images generated a bunch of complaints about screen stretching, we all lost.}
Edit: You know, since I posted mentioning it first, I technically won. Technically.

...right? :smallfrown:

...I'm crying for a different reason, I swear!

SMEE
2009-11-21, 07:19 PM
Wohoo!

Happy birthday KitKat! :smallbiggrin:

KilltheToy
2009-11-21, 07:47 PM
yppaH yadhtrib!

Vizzerdrix
2009-11-21, 08:29 PM
Happy birthday dude :)

AtomicKitKat
2009-11-21, 09:24 PM
Birfday fishes, KitKat! :smallbiggrin:

Funny you should mention that. Right before closing time at my shop last night, I popped over to the Sushi counter and picked up half-price stuff. Half of which I didn't get to eat for almost 3 hours(the amount of time it took for me to pay for the stuff, get it back to the shop, perform closing duties, and then ride home). Nothing bad though. And fish to start the birthday. Yum!:smallbiggrin:

Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone!:smallsmile:

Pika...
2009-11-21, 10:36 PM
A force sprang into being. It spontaneously formed a physical presence within the womb of a human female. Simultaneously, it attempted to combine the best aspects of the male and the female into the perfect being. One capable of doing just about anything and everything. However, being too perfect was boring, and so that being collapsed upon itself and instead created...Me. I may not have the power to irradiate matter, nor reshape it with a mere thought, but the one power that I have always maintained was the ability to transport large amounts of physical matter, to wit, myself, near instantaneously for short distances(I call it "walking"). No, seriously, I can actually surprise people with just how close I've gotten to them in the blink of an eye. Ehh, this started out as a cheesy attempt at fiction-writing.

In other news, I turn 29 in oh, a little over half a day from now.:smallcool:

You're almost close to the big 30 grandpa. Hope you make it!

AtomicKitKat
2009-11-22, 12:44 AM
You're almost close to the big 30 grandpa. Hope you make it!

Grandpa?! Hell, I ain't got no kids yet! Or a kid's mama, for that matter. :smallfrown: And all my hair's still coppery black, thank you very much.

Gullara
2009-11-23, 12:35 PM
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!