PDA

View Full Version : Murphy's Law

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-09, 08:50 PM
So, it's not what I initially had in mind, but it's still Matt x Janine. :smalltongue:
Pic!

I thought making Janine's hair was difficult, but that was before making Matt's. :smallsigh:

Don't care. I like it! And it was good! You even got the bottom of Matt's hair right! :smallbiggrin:

So are they getting married? :smallbiggrin: (And what did you originally have in mind?)

(When I make a new thread, I'll put all the crack pairings on the first post!)

Dark Faun
2010-03-09, 08:53 PM
A very tired Matt holding a baby in his arms while you see Janine making out with some random stranger out of the window. Or maybe chasing Lloyd naked with the same censored effect I did in the comic I made a long time ago. :smallamused:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-09, 08:58 PM
A very tired Matt holding a baby in his arms while you see Janine making out with some random stranger out of the window. Or maybe chasing Lloyd naked with the same censored effect I did in the comic I made a long time ago. :smallamused:

...HAHAHAHAH!!!! That sounds hilarious!

Lix Lorn
2010-03-10, 03:30 AM
Call that Crack?

AND THE VOICE OF THE HERALD OF THE SHIPPING GODDESS DID PROCLAIM: 'MATTxGREENDRAGON'

(That said, i loved the picture. XD)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-11, 02:52 PM
Call that Crack?

AND THE VOICE OF THE HERALD OF THE SHIPPING GODDESS DID PROCLAIM: 'MATTxGREENDRAGON'

Human form or dragon form?

Human form is more practical, but it lacks that special something that dragon form provides. And let's not forget that Matt's lusting after the girl who can Wild Shape. :smallamused:

Dark Faun
2010-03-11, 03:33 PM
I hope he's got a big bed. (http://agregor.deviantart.com/art/Neverwinter-nights-2-part-13-128590580)

Grim ranger
2010-03-11, 03:38 PM
Human form or dragon form?

Human form is more practical, but it lacks that special something that dragon form provides. And let's not forget that Matt's lusting after the girl who can Wild Shape. :smallamused:

Let's not even go down that road. I don't think Matt is interested in guys... or who knows? It has not been clearly established :smalltongue:

At any rate, I don't think they can defeat the dragon for good. Something will come up to hinder them for just long enough to allow it to escape and return later to defeat them all in most inopportune moment :smallamused:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-11, 04:52 PM
Human form and dragon form. Dragon has the Fission psionic power.
XD

Why say or when you can say and?

Asta Kask
2010-03-12, 02:58 PM
Will there be an update today? I hear you are a mite busy at the moment...

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-12, 02:59 PM
Will there be an update today? I hear you are a mite busy at the moment...

Update today; I'm about to get started right now.

I don't think I can do next week though. Just so you know.

Asta Kask
2010-03-12, 03:13 PM
Update today; I'm about to get started right now.

I don't think I can do next week though. Just so you know.

I think it's better to have you (relatively) sane than to get an update each week. :smallsmile: Take care.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-12, 04:23 PM
Your health and happiness are important, citizen.
Now back to work. (Cracks whip)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-12, 07:16 PM
Update time! You know how much I love those comments! :smallwink:

#23: They're Required To Do This Every So Often
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/caffeineincluded/TheyreRequiredToDoThisEverySoOften.png

Wish me luck; I've got the SATs tomorrow! (I'm nervous. I actually have a chance of getting a 2400. It's just the math section...:smalleek:)

EDIT: Dammit, sorry it's so hard to read. I'll try to see what I can do to fix it. Is this better?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-12, 07:27 PM
Rogues HAVE to make Sneak Attack jokes or they lose their powers. Fact.
Loved it. ^_^

Good luck!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-12, 07:31 PM
Loved it. ^_^

Good luck!

Thanks. I'm sorry this was so hard to read.

Silverraptor
2010-03-12, 08:15 PM
Maybe if you can find the time, you can make a buffer comic to just post next week without having to draw it minutes before.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-12, 08:43 PM
Maybe if you can find the time, you can make a buffer comic to just post next week without having to draw it minutes before.

And that's the problem.

Silverraptor
2010-03-12, 08:43 PM
And that's the problem.

Curse You TIME!!!!!:smallfurious:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-12, 09:21 PM
Curse You TIME!!!!!:smallfurious:

*Throws up hands and sighs* Oh, and take a look at panel 6...

John Cribati
2010-03-12, 10:55 PM
Technically "A sneak attack" has twelve letters.

And yet, despite the tiny text, it was a great comic nonetheless.

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 03:19 AM
Loved it. Nice to see how a real paladin behaves (that's one reason they're so rare - they tend to die...) I also liked how Janine's frown turned to a smile when Lloyd laid his hands on her... :smallbiggrin:

I don't think you need luck - you're quite capable of acing the test without it. But I hope you do well and I'll send you a thought or two. :smalltongue:

Edit: I left a present for you in the 'Random Banter' thread at FFNet... :smallsmile:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 06:53 AM
Loved it. Nice to see how a real paladin behaves (that's one reason they're so rare - they tend to die...) I also liked how Janine's frown turned to a smile when Lloyd laid his hands on her... :smallbiggrin:

I don't think you need luck - you're quite capable of acing the test without it. But I hope you do well and I'll send you a thought or two. :smalltongue:

Edit: I left a present for you in the 'Random Banter' thread at FFNet... :smallsmile:

Thanks! I'm really pleased you noticed! :smallbiggrin:

Lloyd managed to impress a dragon classified as "Always Lawful Evil". :smallamused:

Uh...:smalleek:

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 06:59 AM
Uh...:smalleek:

*grin threatens to slice of top off the head*

Go ahead. Open your present.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 07:01 AM
*grin threatens to slice of top off the head*

Go ahead. Open your present.

The only things I want swimming in my head while I take the test are vocabulary definitions and quadratic equations, thank you very much. :smalltongue:

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 07:07 AM
The only things I want swimming in my head while I take the test are vocabulary definitions and quadratic equations, thank you very much. :smalltongue:

Meh... it will keep. Did Matt use his new-found anarchic arrows on the Green Dragon? That could be fairly effective: 1d6 for bow + 2d6 for anarchic arrow + 5d6 for sneak attack (9th level Rogue)... ouch!

Lix Lorn
2010-03-13, 09:23 AM
(pokes Coffee)
Time Stop. You had better spend these 1d4+1 rounds drawing. ;P

huh... why didn't that work? Eh.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-13, 10:01 AM
huh... why didn't that work? Eh.

Rolls don't work outside of the PbP sub-forum.

Nice comic, but it seemed a bit cramped.

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 10:31 AM
Rolls don't work outside of the PbP sub-forum.

Nice comic, but it seemed a bit cramped.

It could easily have been a two-pager, but... meh. I suppose we should be glad we've got one at all, considering what the gods had in store for Coffee this week...

Lix Lorn
2010-03-13, 02:07 PM
Oh. XD
Yep. (Hugs Coffee)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 02:34 PM
Meh... it will keep. Did Matt use his new-found anarchic arrows on the Green Dragon? That could be fairly effective: 1d6 for bow + 2d6 for anarchic arrow + 5d6 for sneak attack (9th level Rogue)... ouch!

Yep! I know bows are often maligned, but in this case...

And he got the dragon in the eye. :smalleek:

Would Anarchic Arrows bypass the DR 5/Magic? (What exactly would bypass that?)

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 02:37 PM
I checked the srd and Anarchic Arrows aren't magical; they're chaos-based. So they don't bypass the dragon's reduction. It still deals enough additional damage to hurt even if the resistance removes 5 damage points.

Hard to read, but good. I liked Janine's smile when Lloyd healed her.

icastflare!
2010-03-13, 02:41 PM
lloyd owes his life to a rogue. This could be funny. Us matthews always need to hold an ace in the hole. :smallwink:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 02:42 PM
Are Anarchic Arrows magical? If so, yes. Anything, and I do mean anything, magic will bypass the reduction.

Okay, thanks for the info!

Is there anything you can't read? I'll tell you what it says.

And glad you noticed. Of course she would; look at where she got hurt! :smallamused:

lloyd owes his life to a rogue. This could be funny. Us matthews always need to hold an ace in the hole. :smallwink:

Oh, he's not forgetting this anytime soon. :smallamused:

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 02:46 PM
Okay, thanks for the info!
I edited my post. Check the SRD when in doubt.

An anarchic weapon is chaotically aligned and infused with the power of chaos. It makes the weapon chaos-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against all of lawful alignment. It bestows one negative level on any lawful creature attempting to wield it. The negative level remains as long as the weapon is in hand and disappears when the weapon is no longer wielded. This negative level never results in actual level loss, but it cannot be overcome in any way (including restoration spells) while the weapon is wielded. Bows, crossbows, and slings so crafted bestow the chaotic power upon their ammunition.

And glad you noticed. Of course she would; look at where she got hurt! :smallamused:
At first I thought she smiled because she was healed or because it was Lloyd that healed her; then I remembered that even though Lloyd doesn't actually touches Janine in the panel, the ability is still Lay on Hands.

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 02:47 PM
I checked the srd and Anarchic Arrows aren't magical; they're chaos-based. So they don't bypass the dragon's reduction. It deals additional damage and also inflicts a negative level to Lawful beings.

Errr... no?

Anarchic: An anarchic weapon is chaotically aligned and infused with the power of chaos. It makes the weapon chaos-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against all of lawful alignment. It bestows one negative level on any lawful creature attempting to wield it. The negative level remains as long as the weapon is in hand and disappears when the weapon is no longer wielded. This negative level never results in actual level loss, but it cannot be overcome in any way (including restoration spells) while the weapon is wielded. Bows, crossbows, and slings so crafted bestow the chaotic power upon their ammunition.

Moderate evocation [chaotic]; CL 7th; Craft Magical Arms and Armor, chaos hammer, creator must be chaotic; Price +2 bonus.

It is a magical weapon and deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against all of Lawful alignment. If someone Lawful tries to wield the weapon, they gain a negative level while the weapon is wielded. It bypasses magic DR.

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 02:47 PM
I edited my mistake. :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 02:49 PM
I edited my post. Check the SRD when in doubt.

An anarchic weapon is chaotically aligned and infused with the power of chaos. It makes the weapon chaos-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against all of lawful alignment. It bestows one negative level on any lawful creature attempting to wield it. The negative level remains as long as the weapon is in hand and disappears when the weapon is no longer wielded. This negative level never results in actual level loss, but it cannot be overcome in any way (including restoration spells) while the weapon is wielded. Bows, crossbows, and slings so crafted bestow the chaotic power upon their ammunition.

At first I thought she smiled because she was healed or because it was Lloyd that healed her; then I remembered that even though Lloyd doesn't actually touches Janine in the panel, the ability is still Lay on Hands.

I did check the SRD, but Matt's wielding a (Possibly stolen :smalltongue:) +2 Distance Shortbow. And any items with an enchantment like Anarchic Arrows have to have a +1 bonus...

Lloyd's about to use Lay On Hands; he hasn't quite reached Janine yet in the panel. (Lloyd's arms would have been too long otherwise.)

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 02:55 PM
As I said, considering the additional damage of the Anarchic Arrow, he doesn't exactly need a magic weapon to hurt the dragon; especially if he shoots his eye (which can lead to houserules depending on whether the damage reduction is bestowed by the nature of the beast or merely its scales).

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 02:56 PM
As I said, considering the additional damage of the Anarchic Arrow, he doesn't exactly need a magic weapon to hurt the dragon; especially if he shoots his eye (which can lead to houserules depending on whether the damage reduction is bestowed by the nature of the beast or merely its scales).

Still, looks like it's not over yet! :smallbiggrin:

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 03:01 PM
Certainly.

By the way, I don't understand what the dragon means when he says "Why can't you guys leave well enough alone?" What's this "well" he's speaking about?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 03:04 PM
Certainly.

By the way, I don't understand what the dragon means when he says "Why can't you guys leave well enough alone?" What's this "well" he's speaking about?

"Why didn't you take my warning and run for it instead of staying to fight and insulting me?!"

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 03:07 PM
Okay. Thanks.

"Please, it's got a CR of 9; what can it do?" eh, Lloyd? :smallamused:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 03:07 PM
Okay. Thanks.

"Please, it's got a CR of 9; what can it do?" eh, Lloyd? :smallamused:

Come on. The second he said that, you knew they'd be screwed. :smallamused:

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 03:11 PM
Certainly.

I can't really see them coming back to town and say

"Yeah, we saw the dragon!"

"Yes, and then?"

"Then we went home."

Lix Lorn
2010-03-13, 03:24 PM
He came, he saw, he got bored and went home for tea and crumpets!

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 03:32 PM
He came, he saw, he got bored and went home for tea and crumpets!

Yeah, not the proudest moment of Lloyd Zephyr and the Horndogs*.

*yeah ok, unfair to Radic, but it has a nice rhythm.

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 03:41 PM
Unfair to Remus as well - unless "riding dog" was an entendre (I doubt it).

Lix Lorn
2010-03-13, 03:56 PM
XD Best. Name. Ever.

Asta Kask
2010-03-13, 04:30 PM
XD Best. Name. Ever.

Perhaps we could get Coffee to officially name the adventuring party that. :smallbiggrin:

And if you believe she will, I have some nice swampland sea-side property to sell you.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-13, 04:32 PM
Nah, i don't like swamps.
But it's totally a fitting name.

Dark Faun
2010-03-13, 04:36 PM
Depending on who joins the party next, "Lloyd's Mistake" might be a good name. It could be argued it already is.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-13, 05:29 PM
Aw man best name ever. <3

The Blackbird
2010-03-13, 08:08 PM
That was the best one liner I've heard in a long time, win.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 08:13 PM
That was the best one liner I've heard in a long time, win.

What was the best one-liner?

The Blackbird
2010-03-13, 09:07 PM
What was the best one-liner?

"What's got eleven letters and comes out of nowhere?

A sneak attack."

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-13, 10:01 PM
"What's got eleven letters and comes out of nowhere?

A sneak attack."

Hey, thanks! :smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 04:45 AM
It's as good as SNEAK ATTACK, BETCH! ^_^

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 04:50 AM
Technically "A sneak attack" has twelve letters.

For Matt Silver, spelling is optional. :smallbiggrin:

Aaron
2010-03-14, 05:18 AM
Finally back on after being sick for half the week! I have a lot to read up on.

Indeed. :smallamused:

Come on. The second he said that, you knew they'd be screwed. :smallamused:

I believe that is why this comic is called Murphy's Law. :smalltongue:

For Matt Silver, spelling is optional. :smallbiggrin:

Oh! Spelling lessons! :smallbiggrin:

Great comic Coffee! I loved how Janine was smiling when Lloyd healed her. :smallamused:

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 05:27 AM
I believe that is why this comic is called Murphy's Law. :smalltongue:
I expect subversion.

Especially if the villains and antagonists subscribe to the law as well.

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 05:29 AM
I expect subversion.

Especially if the villains and antagonists subscribe to the law as well.

And then double subversion as the "going wrong" aspect itself goes wrong and everything works like a charm :smalltongue:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 05:45 AM
Let's not get into this or it'll get confusing.

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 05:52 AM
And then double subversion as the "going wrong" aspect itself goes wrong and everything works like a charm :smalltongue:
"Surrender!" roared the evil villain of evil evilness at the heroes, in that voice of his that made the skin of fangirls and fanboys alike crawl with delight. "You're surrounded! Outnumbered! Outgunned! Outsmarted!"

"And outraged," quipped Matt.

"Silence! Men, prepare to deliver the killing blow if they don't surrender in the second!"

"It can't get any worse than this," lamented Lloyd. He really shouldn't have accepted to work in a comic called Murphy's Law. The dental just wasn't worth it.

As soon as the paladin uttered the famous last words, the air was filled with war cries. The cavalry had arrived! Well, not exactly the cavalry. Horses were for losers. Seriously, if you need an overgrown pet to battle, you're the diet coke of war. Probably without caffeine as well. Sold at a discount.

The dwarves rammed in the evil army of evil evilness, beating the enemy senseless (and senselessly) with bread and soon causing a mass rout. Lloyd and his horndogs were saved.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 07:42 AM
Dwarves? Pah! ELVES! They're the way to go!
I mean, what's more embarrassing then being beaten by the race that wouldn't look out of place in a drag show?

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-14, 07:54 AM
The cavalry had arrived... The dwarves...

I find your lack of bear disturbing.Dwarven Bear Cavalry

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 08:03 AM
'I find your lack of original conversation disturbing.' (http://xkcd.com/307/)

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 08:09 AM
Green Dragon: You cannot hide forever, Lloyd.
Lloyd: I will not fight you.
Green Dragon: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister.
*looks at Janine*
Green Dragon: So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Your master was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...
Lloyd: [raising halberd, screams] NO!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-14, 09:21 AM
Green Dragon: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister.
*looks at Janine*
Green Dragon: So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Your master was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...

Wait, what? *Looks at Janine and Lloyd*

:smallbiggrin: This is so much fun. :smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 09:35 AM
No comment about my minific? Coffee, you wound me.

Dwarves? Pah! ELVES! They're the way to go!
I mean, what's more embarrassing then being beaten by the race that wouldn't look out of place in a drag show?
Hm... Elven Eye for the Dwarven Guy...

I find your lack of bear disturbing.
Bears are for overcompensating losers. Something dwarves aren't. :smalltongue:

*looks at Janine*
"Yes, your thoughts betray you."
'I'd totally tap that dragon a-'
"TMI!"

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 10:45 AM
XDD
Can you imagine being an evil villain and going 'Detect Thoughts' and seeing very detailed fantasies involving more fetishes than you even knew existed?
'The dragon uses Detect Thoughts.'
'I remember my last... play session.'
'Will save with -49638 penalty... failed. Dragon is comatose.'

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 11:14 AM
XDD
Can you imagine being an evil villain and going 'Detect Thoughts' and seeing very detailed fantasies involving more fetishes than you even knew existed?
'The dragon uses Detect Thoughts.'
'I remember my last... play session.'
'Will save with -49638 penalty... failed. Dragon is comatose.'

The Ravenloft setting had Horror and Madness checks for this kind of situation (specifically, reading an intelligent undead's thoughts). Have you checked to see if you're undead? :smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 11:22 AM
(Checks enchanted mirror)
Hmm, pale skin, red eyes, fangs... nope, everythings norm-oh. Oops.

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 12:15 PM
Let's at least try to make every post on topic. It's not even difficult and off topic seems to be tolerated here as long as there's enough on topic coating around it, if the Crack Pairings thread is any indication, for good or ill.

For instance:

Will we ever learn the dragon's name? I'm sick of calling him "the dragon."

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 12:31 PM
Oops.

I think we could call him Verdis. 8D

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 12:35 PM
Oh! Can I say the dragons name, Coffee? Can I? Can I?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 12:44 PM
XD If you don't tell us for any reason other than not being allowed, you're a horrible person.

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 12:45 PM
XD If you don't tell us for any reason other than not being allowed, you're a horrible person.

Awwww...:smallfrown: Then I'm a horrible person, Coffee. Please let me tell them.

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 12:46 PM
I think he's name is Hippie Treehugger, he's the guardian of the forest and he will marry Radic and they will have twelve children. Whom he will eat.

Edit: Silver, Coffee's not here. You can tell us and then edit your post. She'll never notice. :smallbiggrin:

Lix - use your feminine wiles on him. Catgirl - TRANSFORM!

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 12:48 PM
I think he's name is Hippie Treehugger, he's the guardian of the forest and he will marry Radic and they will have twelve children. Whom he will eat.
And thus the Greek Pantheon was created.

Janine converted to Aphrodite.

Then the Snarl destroyed the world.

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 12:49 PM
Are you insane?!:smalleek: She'll find out! She'll Always Find Out!

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 12:54 PM
Room 101 is this way, citizen. Citizen Janine just liberated it; she's now taken a vow of chastity.

Silverraptor
2010-03-14, 12:56 PM
Room 101 is this way, citizen. Citizen Janine just liberated it; she's now taken a vow of chastity.

What?:smallconfused:

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 12:59 PM
Nineteen Eighty Four.

Anyway, someone requested a pairing involving the dragon a while ago. Their wish shall soon be granted. In comic form.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-14, 01:27 PM

Big Brother is doubleplusgood.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 01:43 PM
(Shudder)
I'm chaotic. You'll never take me alive.

(Draws katana)
Also, (Changes into catgirl, winks at raptor) Come oooon, please? ;P
Also, i think Janine would say the same. XD

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 01:48 PM
Resistance is futile, citizen. You will be assimilated.

Did I mention the room was full of naked, eager, consenting Lloyds? No, citizen, this is not a lie. The righteous does not lie.

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 02:05 PM
I'm beginning to suspect Lix is a commie-mutant-traitor.

Lix Lorn - please report to the nearest Self-Termination Booth. Have a Nice Day!

So, anyone think Matt is going to suffer horribly for his daring act? Will the dragon get away? Clutching a helplessly shrieking Radic in his claws? Who proceeds to swoon in a revealing situa...

:smallredface:

Carry on, citizens.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 02:13 PM
No, i'm a chaotic Neutral epic level. Can't touch this (nananana. Nana. Nanananana) Can't touch this!
(Unless you're hot)
(So... any member of Lloyd and the Horndogs, for a start)

...Lloyd and the Horndogs. Best band name ever?

Grim ranger
2010-03-14, 02:14 PM
I'm beginning to suspect Lix is a commie-mutant-traitor.

Lix Lorn - please report to the nearest Self-Termination Booth. Have a Nice Day!

So, anyone think Matt is going to suffer horribly for his daring act? Will the dragon get away? Clutching a helplessly shrieking Radic in his claws? Who proceeds to swoon in a revealing situa...

:smallredface:

Carry on, citizens.

Eh, Matt will get away with it, even though Lloyd might not like that. I predict that they beat the dragon until he tranforms back and spare his life, at which point he joins the party :smalltongue:

And our favourite rogue is going to be stinkin' rich :smallbiggrin:

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 02:20 PM
I'll wonder if Matt will ever get to explore Radic's wetlands.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 02:23 PM
(Snigger)
Will Janine ever get to use the Rod of Lordly Might?

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 02:25 PM
I'll wonder if Matt will ever get to explore Radic's wetlands.
What wetlands? (http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/RadicxJanine1.png)

Also, yeah, rating.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 02:27 PM
Teehee. XD

Asta Kask
2010-03-14, 02:37 PM
I wonder where Coffee is? Could she have gone and gotten herself... a life? :smalleek:

Dark Faun
2010-03-14, 02:39 PM
From what she told us, it's more life (specifically her school life) kidnapping her and holding her hostage - after stealing her lunch money and kicking a hamster.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 02:42 PM
Rotten life. never trusted it...

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-14, 04:54 PM
From what she told us, it's more life (specifically her school life) kidnapping her and holding her hostage - after stealing her lunch money and kicking a hamster.

I was busy saving the lives of two puppies and three kittens while playing the brand-new pokemon game.

This is really funny, but please try to stay appropriate and on-topic. And no Silver, you can't tell.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 05:41 PM
I was mostly on topic. They just went Lawful Control Freak on me. (Shudder)

Well, i'm gonna call the dragon Verdis til we find out. (nodnod)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-14, 06:08 PM
I was mostly on topic. They just went Lawful Control Freak on me. (Shudder)

Well, i'm gonna call the dragon Verdis til we find out. (nodnod)

Okay.

Eh, Matt will get away with it, even though Lloyd might not like that. I predict that they beat the dragon until he tranforms back and spare his life, at which point he joins the party

And our favourite rogue is going to be stinkin' rich

Ha. I've got two questions. :smalltongue:

What makes you think that Lloyd and co will let "Verdis" live, much less join the party?

Even if he did, why would he give Matt the treasure? (Unless it's Type O, in which case we're entering the realm of crack pairings again. Oh, Discord... :smalltongue:)

Lix Lorn
2010-03-14, 06:14 PM
Because they have no Arcane Spellcaster-Lloyd's smart enough to recognise a tactial decision. Also, they 'defeated' the dragon. It ain't a threat anymore. XD

Matt getting the treasure, less likely. XD

icastflare!
2010-03-14, 06:22 PM
its almost essential to have an arcane spellcaster. And matt has the sneaky-ness to steal and as a paladin, lloyd technically should be the higher person and rise above material goods

what? I stick up for all my fellow matts

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-14, 06:45 PM
i do beleive we had a bet going earlyer. if that dragon joins the party, someone owes me 20 gold ;)

Aaron
2010-03-14, 07:01 PM
Are you insane?!:smalleek: She'll find out! She'll Always Find Out!

What? Is she spying on you or something? :smalltongue::smallwink:

And no Silver, you can't tell.

Awww man. :smallfrown: I was ready to bribe Silverraptor with cookies. :smalltongue:

Even if he did, why would he give Matt the treasure? (Unless it's Type O, in which case we're entering the realm of crack pairings again. Oh, Discord... :smalltongue:)

If its Type O, then we will all run for the hills and blame Discord for it. :smalltongue:

Asta Kask
2010-03-15, 02:51 AM
Well, Matt should get a fair share. Which goes towards repaying what he stole earlier, of course. And that's only for the part of the treasure where they can't find the previous owner. After all, it was stolen too.

Having a paladin in the party can be a bitch.

Edit: Is the kitten-season starting then?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-15, 10:43 AM
Spring. Animal birth season.
Heehee. (Totally takes one of your comments the wrong way)

Nah, matt will pay of that debt in two adventures, if he's anything like as good as Haley.

:roy: What's in that bag? :smallconfused:
:haley: Feminine products.
:roy: ... :smallannoyed: (Walks away)
:haley: :smallwink:

Dark Faun
2010-03-15, 12:58 PM
Having a paladin in the party can be a bitch.
Only if you're selfish, unfair, unjust or a mix of the above.

Yeah, I can see Matt talking about feminine products - looks like Radic isn't the only one with a little surprise. :smallamused:

Asta Kask
2010-03-15, 01:16 PM
From Janine to Lloyd:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/valentine.jpg

Asta Kask
2010-03-15, 01:18 PM
Did I mention the room was full of naked, eager, consenting Lloyds? No, citizen, this is not a lie. The righteous does not lie.

How did you get Janine to leave it?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-15, 01:30 PM
Using a LOT of mind affecting spells on the REAL Lloyd.
Not that i was involved. (Eyes twitch back and forth)
...and now i want to write about the Horndogs in a dystopia. With me helping them out. 8D

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-15, 02:05 PM
Uh...I don't think I'll be able to update this week. I won't be around on Friday and I doubt I'll have the time to make a comic.

Asta Kask
2010-03-15, 02:14 PM
We'll have to make do. In a joyless, gray universe. Without hope.

I understand. Take care and hug the dog.

Aaron
2010-03-15, 02:26 PM
Uh...I don't think I'll be able to update this week. I won't be around on Friday and I doubt I'll have the time to make a comic.

Thats ok. We will survive. :smallsmile:

Asta Kask
2010-03-15, 03:42 PM
Thats ok. We will survive. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I) :smallsmile:

FTFY. :smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-15, 05:13 PM
As long as we know. (hugs)

Asta Kask
2010-03-17, 09:05 AM
Doesn't Rich sometimes post fan art when he's sick? And don't we have talented artists on this thread? Pleeaasee, fill this Friday with joy. Someone?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-17, 11:08 AM
I hope you're not looking at me. My art is terrible-but if i was consistent, i could try fanfic. XD

Silverraptor
2010-03-17, 03:44 PM
I do have something in mind... but it would be a spoiler if I did. So I guess I'm not going to do it.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-17, 04:23 PM
I do have something in mind... but it would be a spoiler if I did. So I guess I'm not going to do it.

What is it? (You can PM me about it.)

Crack parings would be good though. What's Discord up to? :smallamused:

Aaron
2010-03-18, 02:39 PM

Oh! Do tell, do tell. :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Cizak
2010-03-18, 02:59 PM
Coffee, I do love your comic, but I think you really should try bigger text. Sometime's it's a little ahrd to read. Other than that, pure awesomeness.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-18, 10:08 PM
So, since I'm going to the science competition tomorrow, I can't do an update. Sorry! However, Discord's got something really nice planned. Also, since I got bored, I thought up something while I was playing Pokemon Heart Gold. What 3-pokemon teams (No legendaries) would Lloyd, Radic, Janine, Matt, and the dragon (Because I like to fuel speculation :smalltongue:) have? And so...

Lloyd: Ursaring, Skarmory, Rapidash

Radic: Arcanine, Torterra, Roserade

Janine: Kangaskhan, Blissey, Lopunny

Matt: Weavile, Kecleon, Infernape

The dragon: Salamence, Sceptile, Flygon

If you google them, I'm sure you'll realize how fitting they are. :smallbiggrin:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-18, 10:13 PM
Heart Gold!? How!!!????

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-18, 10:15 PM
Heart Gold!? How!!!????

I got the game on Sunday.

(So, are the teams appropriate? :smallbiggrin:)

Silverraptor
2010-03-18, 11:00 PM
Oh! Do tell, do tell. :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

How about no. Does no work for you?:smalltongue:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-19, 04:39 AM
Lloyd needs a Gallade and possibly a Lucario. Janine needs Gardevoir and Blaziken. (Grin)
And why Infernape for Matt?

Is HeartGold why you can't update today? Cause that's an utterly understandable reason.:smallwink:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-19, 05:29 AM
Lloyd needs a Gallade and possibly a Lucario. Janine needs Gardevoir and Blaziken. (Grin)
And why Infernape for Matt?

Is HeartGold why you can't update today? Cause that's an utterly understandable reason.:smallwink:

Infernape=Ninja monkey. Fast, sneaky, and learns Nasty Plot.

Lloyd? Maybe. But I only had room for 3 here.

Janine...Yeah. :smallamused: But once again, only room for 3.

No, it's because I'm going upstate for state competitions.

Dark Faun
2010-03-19, 05:35 AM
Someone wanted this Friday to be filled with joy.

Someone else wanted Green Dragon x Matt.

Both wishes have been granted.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B1.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B2.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B3.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B4.png

Asta Kask
2010-03-19, 06:39 AM

*snip*

:smallbiggrin:

Is it confirmed that Green Dragon is male? Or could Matt be on his way to becoming a father?

"Yeah, my wife has 15 HD and a breath weapon that does 12d8 damage. I do not wear the pants in this relationship."

Aaron
2010-03-19, 10:44 AM
How about no. Does no work for you?:smalltongue:

I take it that you didn't see the :smalltongue: that I put in there. :smalltongue::smallamused:

snip

:biggrin:

Ahhh Matt, what have you gotten yourself into this time? :smallamused::smallwink:

Grim ranger
2010-03-19, 11:04 AM

*snip*

Discord, you are truly disturbed. In good way, but still :smalleek:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-19, 11:31 AM
I love em. XDDD

John Cribati
2010-03-19, 01:09 PM
As many Lopunny fans would agree, that would be the perfect fit for Janine (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/301/0/a/Lopunny_Safe_version_by_extvia.jpg). Link may not be safe for brain.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-19, 01:22 PM
Gardevoir, Lopunny and Blaziken are the village bicycles of pokemon. Lucario is the cyclist. XD If ya get mah meaning. Thus, those four for Janine.

XD

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-19, 02:49 PM
well Gardevoir IS one of the more human-looking pokemon. it's also one of my favorites :P

am i the only one somewhat surprised that Matt was a male... "entertainer"?

Asta Kask
2010-03-19, 03:17 PM
am i the only one somewhat surprised that Matt was a male... "entertainer"?

Well, he has to eat somehow. And he sucks mightily at being a thief, so...

Grim ranger
2010-03-19, 03:19 PM
Well, he has to eat somehow. And he sucks mightily at being a thief, so...

Hey, we have seen only his mistakes so far, so I would not be so quick to judge him.

Besides, maybe he is more like assassin type? Then there would be no need for him to be good at more crafty rogue stuff...

Asta Kask
2010-03-19, 03:31 PM
Hey, we have seen only his mistakes so far, so I would not be so quick to judge him.

Besides, maybe he is more like assassin type? Then there would be no need for him to be good at more crafty rogue stuff...

Perhaps it was part of a heist? Trying to get some rich woman to take him home. Then, when she's asleep, he robs the place and leaves his trademark fake silver piece (because his name is Silver - get it?).

Only to discover she had invited three ogres as well, and they don't sleep easily.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-19, 05:24 PM
XD
Sounds like his luck.

icastflare!
2010-03-19, 05:35 PM

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B1.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B2.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B3.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/B4.png

That is just great. no words can tranfer my feelings besides awesome.

Dark Faun
2010-03-19, 09:07 PM
One: the green dragon looks pretty male (not to mention scrawny) in his first appearance, so I'd say he's male.

Two: Matt's supposed to be a stripteaser, not a prostitute.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-19, 09:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I LOVE it! :smallbiggrin:

And yes, the dragon is male. :smalltongue: Although, knowing Matt... :smallamused:

Most certainly with the pokemon. :smallamused: However, Janine's also a cleric (Hence the Blissey), and as for the Kangaskhan...You'll see.

John Cribati
2010-03-20, 11:50 AM
and as for the Kangaskhan...You'll see.

Janine Is pregnant!

Asta Kask
2010-03-20, 01:24 PM
And the father is... well, could be anyone, really.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-20, 01:25 PM
Janine Is pregnant!

Alternatively, Janine will get turned into a baby and need to be carried around everywhere and never ever grow up.

Asta Kask
2010-03-20, 02:45 PM
Alternatively, Janine will get turned into a baby and need to be carried around everywhere and never ever grow up.

Or Janine will be polymorphed into a male and make Lloyd pregnant!

wait a minute :smallconfused:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-20, 04:04 PM
Ohman i want maleJanine FemLloyd fanfiction.
Problem is, writing it as nonRape would be hard and if it was then janine would probably lose all her powers, and it would need to be an entire longfic. DX

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 06:47 AM
Hey guys, I'm back! Update next Friday, then I've got the week off! :smallwink:

Zanaril
2010-03-21, 09:34 AM
Ohman i want maleJanine FemLloyd fanfiction.
Problem is, writing it as nonRape would be hard and if it was then janine would probably lose all her powers, and it would need to be an entire longfic. DX
You've never heard of seduction? Female!Janine's Charisma score will get carried over to Male!Janine. And maybe Lloyd goes that way.

I can see the genderswitch happening as an accident, and Janine taking the opportunity to try out the new equipment.

Although probably not until after a solo adventure.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 02:04 PM
It's a good point.
I'm gonna have to write this, ent i?
XD

(FTR: Solo adventure = best euphemism ever)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 02:21 PM
It's a good point.
I'm gonna have to write this, ent i?
XD

(FTR: Solo adventure = best euphemism ever)

Yes, please! I'd love it! And so would everyone else! :smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 02:24 PM
Okay fine. After the maths homework and possibly space marine painting. XD

Asta Kask
2010-03-21, 03:12 PM
I gather you're a follower of Slaanesh?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 03:39 PM
I played Nids, am building loyalists. Slaanesh or Tzeentch.

DANCE, PUPPETS, DANCE! PERVERTEDLY!

How about Slaanesh AND Tzeentch?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 03:40 PM
I played Nids, am building loyalists. Slaanesh or Tzeentch.

DANCE, PUPPETS, DANCE! PERVERTEDLY!

How about Slaanesh AND Tzeentch?

Who are Slaanessh and Tzeentch?

Closak
2010-03-21, 03:50 PM
Anyone got a gender-change belt?

*Closes in on the green dragon* :smallamused:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 03:53 PM
Sorry, i need mine in case someone has dispel magic.
Slaanesh is the hermaphroditic Chaos God of perversion.
Tzeentch is the god of lies, deceit, and Change. Also magic.

Closak
2010-03-21, 04:01 PM
Aww man, now i have to use one of my scrolls *Casts Shange Gender on the green dragon, then jumps her*

Yeehaw baby! :smallamused:

Hehehe

Asta Kask
2010-03-21, 04:03 PM
Who are Slaanessh and Tzeentch?

Chaos Gods from the Warhammer universe. Since Lix Lorn is the forum pervert over at Water-Smurf's FF-forum, Slaanesh is a natural choice.

Slaanesh

http://jaensch2.de/clanfiles/gif/bilder/slaanesh-1024.jpg

I can't find a good one of Tzeentch. As agents of discovery and change, scientists probably follow Tzeentch.

More on them. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(Warhammer))

The Warhammer Universe is pretty ****ed-up place.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 04:06 PM
Ah, thanks. :smallsmile:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 04:10 PM
(Casts Swap Gender on Closak, then dispels spell on Green Dragon.
Gogogo. (Smirk)

Closak
2010-03-21, 04:13 PM
Wait..i'm the girl now? :smalleek:

Ah well *Shrugs*

[CENSORED]

...I kinda feel sorry for the guy *Pokes unconcious dragon*

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 04:18 PM
XDDD
(Undoes gender swap. Becomes dragon)
My go.

Asta Kask
2010-03-21, 04:19 PM
Children, children, we need to get back on track or the Bad Man (aka Roland) will come and close us down.

Is it canon that Matt worked as a male stripper?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 04:24 PM
Children, children, we need to get back on track or the Bad Man (aka Roland) will come and close us down.

Is it canon that Matt worked as a male stripper?

Asta's right. Please, try to stay on topic and at least somewhat appropriate. And Roland, you're not the bad man! Not at all!

...No. No it is not. Sorry to disappoint.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 04:29 PM
Oops. I'll go flirt with him in the Shipping thread.

I can't wait for Friday. I wanna know what happens. 8D

Asta Kask
2010-03-21, 04:32 PM
I can't wait for Friday. I wanna know what happens. 8D

Nutshot! Headshot! Ultrakill!

Closak
2010-03-21, 04:34 PM
Noooo! Don't kill the dragon! *Jumps in and teleports the dragon away from the mean adventurers*

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 04:39 PM
The RSPCD will be having WORDS with you, Asta. -_-

Asta Kask
2010-03-21, 04:40 PM
The RSPCD will be having WORDS with you, Asta. -_-

RSPCD? What is that?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 04:47 PM
Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Dragons.

(Founded at age 8)

Closak
2010-03-21, 04:54 PM
Oh oh oh can i join!? :smallbiggrin:

...*Sets a random elf on fire* darn elves :smallmad:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 05:00 PM
Sure!
^_^

No-one hurts the green dragon!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 05:03 PM
Oh oh oh can i join!? :smallbiggrin:

...*Sets a random elf on fire* darn elves :smallmad:

You know, Salix Forest is less than a week's walk away from the elven lands...:smallamused:

Mystic Muse
2010-03-21, 05:04 PM
I wanna join!

I like Dragons.

do we also protect Dwagons?

Closak
2010-03-21, 05:06 PM
You know, Salix Forest is less than a week's walk away from the elven lands...:smallamused:

*Smirks and cracks knuckles*

Forest fire! *Manipulates the fire in such a way that it becomes the mother of all blazing infernos and starts spreading rapidly in the direction of the elven lands*

Sweeeeeet dude :smallcool:

Yeah, i really do not like elves.
Not after that Familicide stunt V pulled.
Or the crazy racist killing the guy in the newest OOTS did.

...BARBEQUE!!!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-21, 05:20 PM
So I guess you agree with Matt then.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-21, 05:30 PM
Dwagons, Dragons, Dargons, Hydras and all being similar, related to, or in any way like or fond of dragons.

Wait. Who has NOT been shipped with the Dragon yet?
Radic's Wolverine! him!

Asta Kask
2010-03-22, 06:17 AM
Dwagons, Dragons, Dargons, Hydras and all being similar, related to, or in any way like or fond of dragons.

Wait. Who has NOT been shipped with the Dragon yet?
Radic's Wolverine! him!

I'm fairly certain Remus is a wolf. The name, for one thing. Also, he looks nothing like a wolverine. Also, Coffee has said it is a wolf.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-22, 10:49 AM
My memory is very, very bad on this kind of detail. :smallwink:

Mystic Muse
2010-03-22, 10:55 AM
Remus is a riding dog.:smalltongue:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-22, 11:41 AM
I find innuendo in that statement.
ANYWAY. XD
I'm bored. I want friday plz. Preferably Good Friday.

Zanaril
2010-03-22, 11:46 AM
I find innuendo in that statement.

...Remus/Janine?
:smalleek:

Dark Faun
2010-03-22, 11:48 AM
Of course not.

It's not Janine who calls her animal companion a riding dog. Nay, who chose her animal companion to be a riding dog. :smallwink:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-22, 12:49 PM
Snigger. ;P I will ship anything that moves, and several things that don't.

MattXHis bow. Just to see how many minds i shatter.

Zanaril
2010-03-22, 01:31 PM
MattXHis bow. Just to see how many minds i shatter.
Mine is shatterproof.

Also, the next thing you jokingly suggest, you have to write.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-22, 01:40 PM
:smallamused:
[jokingly]Zanaril/Green dragon.[/jokingly)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-22, 01:54 PM
:smallamused:
[jokingly]Zanaril/Green dragon.[/jokingly)

Lix! Board rules!

And no, Remus is a riding dog. A very small riding dog. :smalltongue:

Zanaril
2010-03-22, 02:20 PM
Lix! Board rules!

In a world of magic, size is a small obsticle.

Also, the dragon guy's human form is kida cute... for a stick figure, anyway.

Asta Kask
2010-03-22, 02:22 PM
In a world of magic, size is a small obsticle.

Also, the dragon guy's human form is kida cute... for a stick figure, anyway.

That's for the FF-forums, I believe. Let's not top up March's insults to Coffee by getting her thread closed... :smallsmile:

Closak
2010-03-22, 02:23 PM
*Imagines half-dragon spawn of Zanaril*

...:eek:...

*Hides in a dark alley*

I'm cheering for the dragon here.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-22, 02:39 PM
So, Closak do you hate elves purely because of Familicide or did you hate them before that? and if so, why?

Asta Kask
2010-03-22, 02:41 PM
BTW, Coffee, will we get an update this week? I know you're busy, but... please.

*chibbithulhu eyes*

Aaron
2010-03-22, 02:42 PM
Chaos Gods from the Warhammer universe. Since Lix Lorn is the forum pervert over at Water-Smurf's FF-forum, Slaanesh is a natural choice.

Slaanesh huh. Its a perfect match! :smallamused:

Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Dragons.

(Founded at age 8)

Only for the Good Dragons though. :smalltongue:

*Smirks and cracks knuckles*

Forest fire! *Manipulates the fire in such a way that it becomes the mother of all blazing infernos and starts spreading rapidly in the direction of the elven lands*

Sweeeeeet dude :smallcool:

*sees forest inferno* :eek:...dude...

Radic can always change that with an enlarge monster and permenacy spell. :smalltongue:

BTW, Coffee, will we get an update this week? I know you're busy, but... please.

*chibbithulhu eyes*

I think you're running out of begging looks to use. :smalltongue:

Closak
2010-03-22, 02:42 PM
It was the familicide that caused the hate.

Before that i didn't really care about them at all.
Now however i just kill them wherever i see them :smallfurious:

Just being of the same species as V is enough to earn you a death sentence in my mind.
That's just how much i loathe V after that.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-22, 02:43 PM

*chibbithulhu eyes*

I already said I was. It'll be a good one too, I promise. :smallsmile:

Heh, Closak, just wait until the party visits the elven lands. :smallamused:

Mystic Muse
2010-03-22, 02:45 PM

Just being of the same species as V is enough to earn you a death sentence in my mind.

ah. Well, good thing I'm a Dragon then.:smalltongue:

Zanaril
2010-03-22, 02:51 PM
I already said I was. It'll be a good one too, I promise. :smallsmile:

Heh, Closak, just wait until the party visits the elven lands. :smallamused:

Are you going to make the elves appropriately arrogant? And then have it bit them in the butts in some comedic way? With a sufficient level of angst and suffering?

(Just because I'm a fan of elves doesn't mean I'm on their side. :smallamused:)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-22, 02:52 PM
Are you going to make the elves appropriately arrogant? And then have it bit thm in the butts in some comedic way? With a sufficient level of angst and suffering?

(Just because I'm a fan of elves doesn't mean I'm on their side. :smallamused:)
You'll see. :smallamused:

Closak
2010-03-22, 02:54 PM
Yay for elves dying in horrifyingly painful yet at the same time amusing ways! *Parties*

*Dips an elf in acid and eats* Yum, snacks.

Zanaril
2010-03-22, 03:01 PM
Can I just say, at least you only want to kill them.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-22, 03:03 PM
Yay for elves dying in horrifyingly pinful yet at the same time amusing ways! *Parties*

...You're going to enjoy when Lloyd and co go to the elven lands then. And they're going there next. :smallamused:

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-22, 03:08 PM
a dragon that hates Elves...:smalleek:

wel, at least there are no elves in the Sowidi rainforest! nope! just us Bugbears here!

im still hopeing the green dragon gets stuck in his human form or something in joins the party. think someone owes me like 20g if he dose or something :P

Dark Faun
2010-03-22, 03:29 PM

I hate Belkar. I'm physically unable of enjoying OotS because of him.

And yet, every single post of mine is not about how much I hate halflings and how they should die.

In other words, would you please stop complaining about elves, at least here? I'm trying to enjoy this thread and it's tremendously difficult with you around. I'm seriously considering stopping frequenting this thread so that I don't have to suffer you anymore.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-22, 03:35 PM
I hate Belkar. I'm physically unable of enjoying OotS because of him.

And yet, every single post of mine is not about how much I hate halflings and how they should die.

In other words, would you please stop complaining about elves, at least here? I'm trying to enjoy this thread and it's tremendously difficult with you around. I'm seriously considering stopping frequenting this thread so that I don't have to suffer you anymore.

Discord, please don't leave this thread!

Closak
2010-03-22, 03:37 PM
I was answering Kyuubi's question in that specific post.

And it's not only hate at the elves, but also annoyance at the forumites who attemp to justify genocide and murder.

But sure, i can find something else to talk about.
Though not speaking about it won't cause the boiling murderous rage to go away :smallannoyed::smallyuk:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-22, 05:00 PM
Hey noe, not all elves are evil. Just... all the characterised ones in OotS. Inky is okay. Aarindarious could be fine.

Besides, i'm Quarter-Elf. or is it eighth? (Forgets)

Anyhoo.
I wanna see what happens. (Whines)
(Shot for whiny)
Okaaay. I'll wait. DX

I'm sorry for deviating from rules. There are a lot and i'm used to very, very loosely applied rules.

Silverraptor
2010-03-22, 05:44 PM
The Warhammer Universe is pretty ****ed-up place.

It is indeed. That is why I went all the way and chose Necrons as my favorite race.:smalltongue:

Anyways, back on track, stop talking about hating elves because of genocide and murder Closak.:smallannoyed: Seriously, you remind me of my friend who hates elves just because they're always potrayed as being better than humans.:smallsigh:

Asta Kask
2010-03-24, 07:35 AM
I think you're running out of begging looks to use. :smalltongue:

No one can resist chibithulhu:
http://www.sjgames.com/images/31/3107/Plush_small.jpg

Lix Lorn
2010-03-24, 07:42 AM
Cthulhu ftagen.

Asta Kask
2010-03-24, 12:27 PM
Lix! Board rules!

I will only add, in a shameless bid to salvage my fragile ego, that all dogs are technically wolves.

Dark Faun
2010-03-24, 12:36 PM
Seeing as Remus is far too small to carry a woman, even unarmored (Argent might be big enough to carry a fully armored man), we'll obviously see the weasel again, riding Radic's dog into battle.

Asta Kask
2010-03-24, 01:39 PM
Seeing as Remus is far too small to carry a woman, even unarmored (Argent might be big enough to carry a fully armored man), we'll obviously see the weasel again, riding Radic's dog into battle.

With a very, very tiny lance. It's adorable.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-24, 02:36 PM
Like the demon beetle and the raccoon?
(Casts reduce person twice on self and rides wolf)
8D

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-24, 02:46 PM
of corse we will see the weasal again. eavry team needs a mascot! :D

Asta Kask
2010-03-24, 02:51 PM
of corse we will see the weasal again. eavry team needs a mascot! :D

I thought that was Matt...

Kumo
2010-03-24, 03:13 PM
I thought that was Matt...

i thought he was the pervert/jerkwad.

Dark Faun
2010-03-24, 03:40 PM
I might do fanart of the weasel knight, the idea's too good to pass up. And it's certainly more forum appropriate than, ah, Janinatrix.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-24, 04:00 PM
But Janinatrix would be so awesome. ;_; Someone go make the thread on the Crack FF forum.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-24, 09:05 PM
But Janinatrix would be so awesome. ;_; Someone go make the thread on the Crack FF forum.

I'll post it there. It...Discord showed it to me and it would be...Much more appropriate on the fanservice threads. Let's just leave it at that. :smallwink:

Update Friday, and then I have THE WEEK OFF!!!

Dark Faun
2010-03-24, 09:35 PM
It's not that it's fanservice, it's that her partner certainly doesn't look willing and that's against the rules, as Coffe's previous signature can attest.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-24, 09:39 PM
It's not that it's fanservice, it's that her partner certainly doesn't look willing and that's against the rules, as Coffe's previous signature can attest.

So change it so he has a smile on his face. :smallwink: :smallamused:

Dark Faun
2010-03-24, 09:47 PM
But then it's not as funny. And he's gagged anyway, so you wouldn't see him smiling. :smallamused:

And Coffeeeeee, I purposely left his gender ambiguous and you ruined it all! :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-24, 09:54 PM
But then it's not as funny. And he's gagged anyway, so you wouldn't see him smiling. :smallamused:

And Coffeeeeee, I purposely left his gender ambiguous and you ruined it all! :smalltongue:

Well, he's not exactly an elf. :smallamused:

You can put a smile on top of it. :smallwink: Like with Sangwaan and the facial expressions with her blindfold. :smalltongue:

Aaron
2010-03-25, 12:42 PM
Update Friday, and then I have THE WEEK OFF!!!

YAY!!! More comic updates! :smallbiggrin: That means more seeing Murphy's Law turning against Matt Silver. :smallbiggrin::smallamused:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-25, 02:24 PM
YAY!!! More comic updates! :smallbiggrin: That means more seeing Murphy's Law turning against Matt Silver. :smallbiggrin::smallamused:

Yep! Also, next Friday I'm going college touring (Johns Hopkins). Therefore, I'll post next Friday's update on either Thursday or Saturday.

Asta Kask
2010-03-25, 03:16 PM
Therefore, I'll post next Friday's update on either Thursday or Saturday.

But then it won't be Fri... I'm so confused... my world crumbles...

*aaaaaahhh*

*head explodes*

Closak
2010-03-25, 03:18 PM
*Snaps pictures of the green dragon*

Poor dragon :smallfrown:
Are the mean adventurers hurting you? Aww.

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't call them mean. They're hunting the dragon because he's a menace for the nearby town, or so they were told at least.

True, Matt could be considered mean because of his comment about the dragon's lack of sex life, but considering how he got in the party, he's not exactly an adventurer, now is he? :smallwink:

To his credit, the green dragon's first resort was diplomacy.

Yes, threats count as diplomacy. :smalltongue:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-25, 03:50 PM
Wouldn't threats be Intimidate? XD

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 03:53 PM
I was talking about the concept, not the class skill. What's diplomacy without a "I'm gonna kill you if you don't do what I want you to do" behind it anyway?

Asta Kask
2010-03-25, 03:53 PM
I'd definitely say it's Intimidate.

And I found a song for Radic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k76IGLi6jWI)... :smallbiggrin:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-25, 04:01 PM

And I found a song for Radic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k76IGLi6jWI)... :smallbiggrin:

Right now Radic and I are gaping in horror.

Now Radic is going to go to that town and cast Awaken, Animal Growth, Bull's Strength, Bear's Endurance, Magic Fang, and Greater Magic Fang on every weasel she can find. Then use up the rest of her castings on Summon Nature's Ally. Then Wild Shape.

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 04:09 PM
This injustice shall be stopped.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/WeaselKnight1.png

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-25, 04:10 PM
This injustice shall be stopped.

[IMG]Furry Knight!

*Trumpet call* Da-da-daaah!

Lix Lorn
2010-03-25, 04:11 PM
...I love that so much.

Zanaril
2010-03-25, 04:12 PM
I have no idea what to think of that. :smallsigh:

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 04:17 PM
Weird Al is weird? :smallamused:

The Night Santa Went Crazy is pretty amusing too, if you can bear gore, something which probably makes both videos inappropriate for this forum.

Zanaril
2010-03-25, 04:20 PM
Weird Al is weird? :smallamused:

The Night Santa Went Crazy is pretty amusing too, if you can bear gore, something which probably makes both videos inappropriate for this forum.

Yeah, I've seen The Night Santa Went Crazy (and now I'm gonna have it stuck in my head; thanks for that :smalltongue:).

They're just unsettling enough to make me wonder why I'm laughing.

Asta Kask
2010-03-25, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I've seen The Night Santa Went Crazy (and now I'm gonna have it stuck in my head; thanks for that :smalltongue:).

They're just unsettling enough to make me wonder why I'm laughing.

I like Christmas at Ground Zero. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGdrMOttV_s)

And I want a picture of Radic with a wounded weasel, and Yoda standing next to her saying "I sense... much anger in you."

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 04:26 PM
Hmmm, The Night Kyrie Went Crazy. :smallamused:

Or The Night Janine Went Crazy, to keep it on topic. Of course, this wouldn't be violence: just throwing herself naked at every person of age she meets because she just couldn't take Lloyd's rejection anymore.

Zanaril
2010-03-25, 04:35 PM
Hmmm, The Night Kyrie Went Crazy. :smallamused:
Would that be a murderous rampage aimed at everyone who has been getting it on with V?

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 04:39 PM
Exactly.

Hm, that would be a good test to see if I have any skill in parodying songs - right after I Just Can't Wait To Be Bard and Enemy Like Me, of course.

I have no idea for parodies related to this comic, though.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-25, 04:42 PM
If everyone who has got it on with V dies, the entire cast of OotS is gone.

...and now they said that, (Ships VxThiscomic'scast)

Asta Kask
2010-03-25, 04:43 PM
Exactly.

Hm, that would be a good test to see if I have any skill in parodying songs - right after I Just Can't Wait To Be Bard and Enemy Like Me, of course.

Can't you hear Lloyd singing "I'm Good, I'm Good, I'm really, really Good. I'm Good, I'm Good, you know it."

Dark Faun
2010-03-25, 07:08 PM
In any case, I've just finished Foe Like Me. It wasn't easy but totally worth it. Off topic though.

Poor dragon. He's gonna have some trouble with depth perception from now on; maybe that's what will save Matt? Or will he prove the title of the comic right and fall off the branch and crack his skull? (It's not like he's using what's inside anyway. :smalltongue:)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-25, 07:31 PM
In any case, I've just finished Foe Like Me. It wasn't easy but totally worth it. Off topic though.

Poor dragon. He's gonna have some trouble with depth perception from now on; maybe that's what will save Matt? Or will he prove the title of the comic right and fall off the branch and crack his skull? (It's not like he's using what's inside anyway. :smalltongue:)

Hopefully there's a cleric of Tiamat around...

Wouldn't put it past him. :smalltongue:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-26, 04:27 AM
Good old Tiamat. XD
(All hail Garyx)

(Shot)
...well, if he joined the team then they could heal him. (Grin)

Taekwondodo
2010-03-26, 05:42 AM

I can't see it, I get this message "This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"...

Lix Lorn
2010-03-26, 05:47 AM
Me neither. Still, is a small price to pay for equal rights for the letter 'u'.:smallwink:

Asta Kask
2010-03-26, 05:52 AM
I can't see it, I get this message "This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"...

Well, the song is called "Weasel Stomping Day." Use your imagination... :smallsmile: