Closak
2010-03-26, 10:18 AM
*Waits*

*Wags tail*

*Hatchling eyes*

...*Cuddles*

Zanaril
2010-03-26, 10:54 AM
Me neither. Still, is a small price to pay for equal rights for the letter 'u'.:smallwink:

But I can see it, and I like in the UK too. :smallconfused:

Also, you can never have too many 'u's.

Grim ranger
2010-03-26, 04:38 PM
Today is update day!
http://sguforums.com/Smileys/TLVsmilies/dance.gif

Unless, you know, there is a delay again... :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 05:24 PM
Unless, you know, there is a delay again... :smalltongue:

Nope, I'm working on it right now! It's somewhat complicated, and my brother's Bar Mitsvah is tomorrow. But I'm gonna finish it!

Kumo
2010-03-26, 05:29 PM
Nope, I'm working on it right now! It's somewhat complicated, and my brother's Bar Mitsvah is tomorrow. But I'm gonna finish it!

i always thought that Bar Mistvah was one word :smallconfused:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-26, 05:45 PM
(Waits happily)

Tulio d Bard
2010-03-26, 06:28 PM

always*lurking*

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 08:34 PM
*Sighs* Finally. So, as always, tell me what you think! :smallbiggrin:

#24: He, At Least, Didn't See That One Coming
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/caffeineincluded/HeAtLeastDidntSeeThatOneComing.png

EDIT: Yay, it's easy to read! :smallbiggrin:

Dark Faun
2010-03-26, 08:54 PM
Suspense! Drama! Doubt! :smalltongue:

That arrow looks painful. :smalleek:

Zanaril
2010-03-26, 08:56 PM
Okay, last panel?

He looks adorable. :smallbiggrin: Can we keep him?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 09:01 PM
Okay, last panel?

He looks adorable. :smallbiggrin: Can we keep him?

Well, that's the question: What Will Lloyd Do?

Find out in a few days! :smallbiggrin:

Dark Faun
2010-03-26, 09:06 PM
It may depend on what caused him to seek redemption through serving Astrid. If he was a ruthless warrior who laughed at those who surrendered and killed them, he may have very bad memories.

Can we keep him?
Forever.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 09:11 PM
It may depend on what caused him to seek redemption through serving Astrid. If he was a ruthless warrior who laughed at those who surrendered and killed them, he may have very bad memories.

Forever.

Well, what do you think is going through his mind right now? And how do you know if that's what happened? :smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-26, 09:15 PM
Well, what do you think is going through his mind right now?
'Oh crap oh crap he turned into a human why didn't he stay in his dragon form I wouldn't feel bad about finishing him off then oh crap oh crap' :smalltongue:

And how do you know if that's what happened? :smalltongue:
I don't "know." That's why I said "if."

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 09:18 PM
'Oh crap oh crap he turned into a human why didn't he stay in his dragon form I wouldn't feel bad about finishing him off then oh crap oh crap' :smalltongue:

I don't "know." That's why I said "if."

Close. :smalltongue:

Funny how once he turns into a badly wounded-tied town human, everyone wants to keep him. :smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-26, 09:23 PM
Well, the dragon did choose to turn back into a human before surrendering. He knows he's more likely to be listened to that way. :smalltongue:

And "everyone?" I'm sure there's someone who prefers him as a dragon... even if he's not female. :smallwink:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 09:29 PM
Well, the dragon did choose to turn back into a human before surrendering. He knows he's more likely to be listened to that way. :smalltongue:

And "everyone?" I'm sure there's someone who prefers him as a dragon... even if he's not female. :smallwink:

We all know who that "someone" most likely is. :smallwink:

Mystic Muse
2010-03-26, 09:47 PM
We all know who that "someone" most likely is. :smallwink:

uuuuhhhhh.........Silverraptor?:smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-26, 09:54 PM
uuuuhhhhh.........Silverraptor?:smalltongue:

Eh? I was talking about Janine preferring his human form. :smallwink:

Dark Faun
2010-03-26, 11:35 PM
In any case, I believe we'll soon find out the dragon's name. Which is a good thing, because calling him "the dragon" gets old pretty fast.

My vote's on Tinkerbell.

He may first introduce himself as Nosirididn'tterr O'Rizethistownatall depending on how subtle he is, though.

Asta Kask
2010-03-27, 03:26 AM
My players hate when I pull the "surrender" card on them. It always leads to trouble.

What Lloyd should do? He should have the dragon led back to town to be sentenced for its crimes.

Coffee: http://sguforums.com/Smileys/TLVsmilies/worship.gif

Zanaril
2010-03-27, 03:31 AM

Well, if he does tag along with them I fully expect Janine to start flirting with him, too.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-27, 04:01 AM

wait. we weren't talking about Closak?

Zanaril
2010-03-27, 04:05 AM
wait. we weren't talking about Closak?

Closak can have him when he's a dragon, Janine when he's human.

I'm not sure what they'd do if they wanted to have a threesome.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-27, 04:10 AM
Closak can have him when he's a dragon, Janine when he's human.

Transmute everybody into a dragon?

of course it'd probably be a foursome due to Closak's relationship with ABD. maybe a five-some if Tiamat decides to get in on it.

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-27, 04:11 AM
hmmm... well i do belive i will be collecting from that bet we made earlier soon. let me go look for it.

edit: found em!

So... I say 20 gold Lloyd will deal the killing blow.

20 gold saying Lloyd deals the killing blow ehh? ill see that.

im betting 20 gold the green dragon gets stuck in humanoid form somehow and joins the party.

so thats:

20 gold saying Lloyd deals the killing blow,

and 20 gold saying the dragon joins the party in humanoid form.

any other betters? :D

And I believe we have 20 gps from me on "Lloyd dealing the killing blow", 20 gps from Gicko on "dragon joins the party", 20 gps from MethosHazara that Remus will start humping Janine's leg (and dear God I hope it's the leg) I suppose. Anyone else? :smallsmile:

get ready to pay up Asta >:D (Methos never actually placed a bet, so im excuseing him from this ^^)

Dark Faun
2010-03-27, 04:30 AM
My players hate when I pull the "surrender" card on them. It always leads to trouble.
This card's especially hilarious when pulled on characters who have a "I wouldn't be after them if they didn't deserve to die" philosophy.

Well, if he does tag along with them I fully expect Janine to start flirting with him, too.
Why would she? She didn't flirt with Matt, there's no reason she'd start flirting with the dragon. Janine seems to be the sort to have her eyes for only one person at a time.

Now, after Lloyd's constant rejection finally puts her past her "MUST GET LAID WITH FIRST MALE FOUND" threshold... :smallamused:

Janine's not a dragon while she hurt one of them. Closak will never see anything in her but a psychopath who hunts down hatchlings to get herself new boots. :smallwink:

Zanaril
2010-03-27, 04:36 AM
Now, after Lloyd's constant rejection finally puts her past her "MUST GET LAID WITH FIRST MALE FOUND" threshold... :smallamused:
Basically, but I think it's less of "MUST GET LAID" and more of "let's find something fun to do until Lloyd stops being shy".

And he just looks so huggable in that last panel.

maybe a five-some if Tiamat decides to get in on it.
Wouldn't that then be a nine-some, what with all those heads?

Mystic Muse
2010-03-27, 04:41 AM
Wouldn't that then be a nine-some, what with all those heads?

It's still technically one being. But I guess it's open to interpretation.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-27, 06:11 AM
Janine's not a dragon while she hurt one of them. Closak will never see anything in her but a psychopath who hunts down hatchlings to get herself new boots. :smallwink:

But Janine doesn't wear boots...:smalltongue:

Zanaril
2010-03-27, 06:26 AM
But Janine doesn't wear boots...:smalltongue:

That's why she's hunting down hatchlings to make some!

Lix Lorn
2010-03-27, 10:34 AM
Your logic is impeccable. (Smirk)

YAY FOR DRAGONS! (Adores) Keep im!

Taekwondodo
2010-03-27, 11:34 AM
I like the fact he has the same wounds as when in his dragon form. *claps* nice attention to detail coffee!

Asta Kask
2010-03-27, 11:41 AM
Coffee: I don't think that's Silent Image, it's Mirror Image you mean.

Cizak
2010-03-27, 12:50 PM
I may be very stupid here, but can you please explain panels 2 and 3 from #24 to me, please?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-27, 01:02 PM
Well, ursa means bear, if that helps.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-27, 01:08 PM
Coffee: I don't think that's Silent Image, it's Mirror Image you mean.

No, he made a Silent Image of two copies of himself, so Lloyd and Co wouldn't know which was the real one.

Ursa is Latin for bear. Matt is saying that Radic just wildshaped into a Dire Bear, then used Entangle to drag him to the ground.

Thanks, Taekwondodo!

Asta Kask
2010-03-27, 01:11 PM
No, he made a Silent Image of two copies of himself, so Lloyd and Co wouldn't know which was the real one.

Sounds like Mirror Image (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/mirrorImage.htm) to me. Still, you're the DM.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-27, 01:30 PM
Sounds like Mirror Image (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/mirrorImage.htm) to me. Still, you're the DM.

The dragon can only cast spells as a 3rd level sorcerer would. And the images vanished the second Remus tried to bite just one of them.

Dark Faun
2010-03-27, 05:49 PM
The dragon can only cast spells as a 3rd level sorcerer would.
A 3rd level sorcerer can cast a 2nd level arcane spell, which Mirror Image is.

And the images vanished the second Remus tried to bite just one of them.

Enemies attempting to attack you or cast spells at you must select from among indistinguishable targets. Generally, roll randomly to see whether the selected target is real or a figment. Any successful attack against an image destroys it. An image’s AC is 10 + your size modifier + your Dex modifier. Figments seem to react normally to area spells (such as looking like they’re burned or dead after being hit by a fireball).

You can't destroy Silent Images, only disbelieve them, and one person disbelieving a Silent Image doesn't make another disbelieve the same illusion. Moreover, you can't create two illusions with one Silent Image spell.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-27, 06:16 PM
There is a rule that overrules that.
The DM says it works.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-27, 08:48 PM
That's because Remus broke his concentration. Look, what I'm trying to say here is that the dragon is a really crappy spellcaster!

And no, they don't learn 2nd level spells. Unless I'm reading the chart wrong. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/sorcererWizard.htm#sorcerer)

Dark Faun
2010-03-27, 09:07 PM
Well, look at that. Sorcerers don't have the same spell progression as wizards. Uh. Never would have guessed.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-27, 09:13 PM
Well, look at that. Sorcerers don't have the same spell progression as wizards. Uh.

It's okay. :smallbiggrin: (And they get so few skill points...:smallfrown:)

And besides, how could the dragon join the party as a sorcerer if he's an incredibly crappy one?

Dark Faun
2010-03-27, 09:14 PM
One word.

"Mascot."

Lix Lorn
2010-03-27, 09:19 PM
Lower level charries tend to catch up due to how XP works. (nodnod)

Dark Faun
2010-03-27, 09:23 PM
Maybe, but low/average Wisdom and Charisma (since that'd be what makes a sorcerer a poor spellcaster) is harder to catch up than levels.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-27, 09:29 PM
Maybe, but low/average Wisdom and Charisma (since that'd be what makes a sorcerer a poor spellcaster) is harder to catch up than levels.

You'll find out soon! :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Heh, know what's great? Rich makes so many dirty jokes on OOTS that I can do something similar when necessary on Murphy's Law. (I'm not going to go nuts with them though. I promise.)

Asta Kask
2010-03-28, 01:54 AM
Lower level charries tend to catch up due to how XP works. (nodnod)

Yes, but the ECL for a dragon is +5 or something, and then it has 17 racial HD - no... just no.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-28, 05:45 AM
Yeah, but they have the SMALL advantage of being a DRAGON. XD

Asta Kask
2010-03-28, 07:02 AM
Yeah, but they have the SMALL advantage of being a DRAGON. XD

Yeah, but he'll never catch up in sorcerer levels. If it's an arcane user they want, he won't do.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-28, 07:28 AM
...touche. XD

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-28, 07:48 AM
Also, if the dragon joins the party, he's going to be pretty weak physically, unless he shifts into dragon form every time they get into a battle; and that's just not viable.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-28, 09:11 AM
But will Lloyd see it like that, or will he see another chance to redeem a sinner? (Smirk)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-28, 09:36 AM
But will Lloyd see it like that, or will he see another chance to redeem a sinner? (Smirk)

We'll find out! :smallbiggrin:

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 10:35 AM
There's something else they could do with him... Say, is there a taxidermist around?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-28, 10:47 AM
XD
I'm getting the vibe that you dislike him.

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 11:00 AM
I sass because I care.

Closak
2010-03-28, 12:50 PM
Aww poor dragon :smallfrown: *Hugs dragon*

There there, everything's going to be all right. *Tries to comfort dragon*

Lix Lorn
2010-03-28, 02:05 PM
Definitely. (nods vigorously)

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 02:36 PM
There there, everything's going to be all right.
Especially after Radic puts up a little "show" for him.

Grim ranger
2010-03-28, 02:39 PM
Especially after Radic puts up a little "show" for him.

Just after he almost killed them all? That would be rather...interesting reaction :smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 02:43 PM
No druid can resist puppy hatchling eyes.

Besides, she was hit in the head several times during the fight. :smallwink:

Grim ranger
2010-03-28, 02:47 PM
No druid can resist puppy hatchling eyes.

Besides, she was hit in the head several times during the fight. :smallwink:

Come on, even she is not that dense :smalltongue:

Also, if he joins the team I predict lots and lots of snarking between him and Matt :smallbiggrin:

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 02:49 PM
I love the "even." :smallamused:

And I expect a claw to "accidentally" find its way in Matt's eye at some point.

No, this is no innuendo. Sheesh. :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-03-28, 02:58 PM
Didn't think so. Honest :smalltongue:

At any rate, I think Lloyd will need to keep sharper eye on the team if they do take the dragon along. If he comes along, I wonder how many team members are there in the end when they will inevitably be saving the world and all life as they know it :smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 03:02 PM
I'll admit I'm hoping for something other than "Thou Must Save The World/Universe/Multiverse." It gets boring pretty quickly considering the amount of works it appears in. That's what I liked in the Teen Titans cartoon before the 4th and 5th seasons: the team was only saving one city or two. The small scale was certainly refreshing.

And you know what they say: you never have too many bodies to take an arrow instead of you. :smallwink:

Asta Kask
2010-03-28, 03:16 PM
Having the dragon tag along would be problematic, since paladins are banned from (knowingly) associating with evil people. Of course, the dragon could be LN, but that would be an anomaly.

Grim ranger
2010-03-28, 03:18 PM
Having the dragon tag along would be problematic, since paladins are banned from (knowingly) associating with evil people. Of course, the dragon could be LN, but that would be an anomaly.

I thought that they could still have him tag along if it counted as an attempt to redeem an evildoer?

In any case, the dragon is sure to cause long-scale (pun intended :smalltongue:) problems for the team if they won't find something to really gain his loyality

Closak
2010-03-28, 03:26 PM
Then there's the whole thing with the "Smite Evil" not doing the extra damage it should have when Lloyd hit the dragon with it here (http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/caffeineincluded/DejaVu.png)

Yeah, Smite Evil did nothing.

Lloyd should take a hint from that.

Then there's the whole thing with how the dragon warned them and gave them a chance to back off before attacking.
He didn't attack until they insulted him and made it quite clear that they were not leaving.

Zanaril
2010-03-28, 03:28 PM
There's also "...I...You--You've got to..." which suggests he has something else to say.

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-28, 03:31 PM
"evry arrow that hits me is just another arrow that dosent hit my freinds!"

cookies to anyone who knows who said that.

ive said it once, ill say it again... Asta owes me 20g if the Dragon joins the team :P

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 03:33 PM
Considering his parents were killed by adventurers, he was pretty nice to not attack them on sight too.

I'm waiting for the metallic dragon who's not Good. :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-03-28, 03:44 PM
Considering his parents were killed by adventurers, he was pretty nice to not attack them on sight too.

I'm waiting for the metallic dragon who's not Good. :smalltongue:

Certainly, sir. Would you like to have noble blackguard, ranger who burns forests for fun and being of godlike power joining the team out of boredom? :smalltongue:

Eh, I think that all new candidates for the team will be interesting personalities, but I guess we will need to wait quite a while for them.

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 03:47 PM
Well, if the 1st page of this thread's any indication, the last to join the party will be female and it won't happen before a long while.

Tulio d Bard
2010-03-28, 04:37 PM
"evry arrow that hits me is just another arrow that dosent hit my freinds!"

cookies to anyone who knows who said that.

I think I lost some cookies. :smallfrown:

Tell me!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-28, 06:13 PM
There's also "...I...You--You've got to..." which suggests he has something else to say.

"WAIT! ...I surrender." And whatever comes next.

Well, if the 1st page of this thread's any indication, the last to join the party will be female and it won't happen before a long while.

:smallwink:

I'm going to try to update tomorrow!

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 06:18 PM
"WAIT! ...I surrender." And whatever comes next.
I think the fact Lloyd hunted him down to protect people clued him in he might accept his surrender, contrarily to "XP! LOOT!" adventurers.

:smallwink:
I hope it's Qara. :smallamused:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-28, 06:24 PM
I think the fact Lloyd hunted him down to protect people clued him in he might accept his surrender, contrarily to "XP! LOOT!" adventurers.

I hope it's Qara. :smallamused:

Well, hasn't Lloyd lived up to the paladin code so far? He hasn't acted like a Miko paladin at all. Which he's not.

Besides, they don't necessarily have to kill the dragon to get XP. And the treasure...Matt would be pissed. So no big loss, really. :smalltongue: Of course, this is all just speculation and conjecture. :smallwink:

..Qara? Qarr's sister? :smallconfused:

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 06:30 PM
..Qara? Qarr's sister? :smallconfused:
Short memory? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8031458&postcount=939) :smallconfused:

And who cares about Matt? :smallwink:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-28, 06:32 PM
Short memory? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8031458&postcount=939) :smallconfused:

And who cares about Matt? :smallwink:

You realize how hard it is to keep everything else in my head? :smalltongue:

:smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-28, 06:34 PM
Tomorrow? <3 LOVE YOU FOREVER

Dark Faun
2010-03-28, 06:36 PM
So, anything people want me to fanart? My spare time's pretty empty right now. And so is my to do list about OotS-style stuff.

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-28, 11:33 PM

remember how Lloid commented on how his smite evil didint do as much damage as it should have? i think that means its a safe bet the dragon is either good or neutral.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 04:14 AM
So, anything people want me to fanart? My spare time's pretty empty right now. And so is my to do list about OotS-style stuff. Janine with a Soul Splice. I can almost see it happening, her going mad from failing to get Lloyd... (Eyes glaze over)

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 05:55 AM
So, anything people want me to fanart? My spare time's pretty empty right now. And so is my to do list about OotS-style stuff.

'Kyrie pole-dancing while 'Suvie sneaks looks at the book she's hiding.

Dark Faun
2010-03-29, 06:21 AM
Janine with a Soul Splice. I can almost see it happening, her going mad from failing to get Lloyd... (Eyes glaze over)
Too close to OotS. See answer below.

I've sworn off Order of the Stick and I intend to keep my word. I was speaking of Murphy's Law fanart only anyway.

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 06:26 AM
Radic and Janine whispering... and giggling... and looking at a decidedly uncomfortable Lloyd.

Dark Faun
2010-03-29, 06:30 AM
The feeling that eyes see right through your armor (and clothes) is a nasty one indeed.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 06:43 AM
Fair enough.

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 06:47 AM
The feeling that eyes see right through your armor (and clothes) is a nasty one indeed.

Remember, Janine got a sneak peak at the goods during the "bathing incident". Is she sharing with Radic?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 06:58 AM
Remember, Janine got a sneak peak at the goods during the "bathing incident". Is she sharing with Radic?

Depends on how well she can see underwater. :smalltongue: One thing about Janine is that she'll definitely look, but she'll never touch without asking first.

*Groans* I think I have a cold coming on. It's pouring rain though, so I'll start the comic now.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 07:04 AM
(hugs Coffee)
Nu, don't be ill. It's hard work making creative stuff when you're ill. (sad)

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 07:42 AM
Depends on how well she can see underwater. :smalltongue: One thing about Janine is that she'll definitely look, but she'll never touch without asking first.

Well, at least she got to see some beefcake... :smallwink:

Dark Faun
2010-03-29, 07:45 AM
It's only fair, she was willing to show him her own cheesecake after all. :smallamused:

Closak
2010-03-29, 09:01 AM
*Sits and waits happily*

I feel like a hatchling again :smallsmile:

Zanaril
2010-03-29, 09:47 AM

You've got that mental image stuck in your head, haven't you?

*Groans* I think I have a cold coming on. It's pouring rain though, so I'll start the comic now.
*hugs*

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 10:07 AM
You've got that mental image stuck in your head, haven't you?

I think it tells us a lot about their relationship.

*hugs*

Watch it. You may get infected too.

*sprays everything with disinfectants*

Edit: I think what the comic needs is a Father Jack character.

Zanaril
2010-03-29, 11:11 AM
I think it tells us a lot about their relationship.
And then Inky gives up and goes to bed, and V stays up all night in reading, oblivious to the fact that there's anything wrong.

Watch it. You may get infected too.
Not over the computer. That's what antivirus programs are for.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 11:16 AM
*Groan* I actually finished this half an hour ago but my computer decided to crash on me. Sorry!

So! Update! What do you think?

#25: Tomorrow's Spells Consist Entirely of Cure X Wounds And Atonement
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/caffeineincluded/TomorrowsSpellsConsistEntirelyOfCur.png

Tulio d Bard
2010-03-29, 11:31 AM
*Groan* I actually finished this half an hour ago but my computer decided to crash on me. Sorry!

So! Update! What do you think?

#25: Tomorrow's Spells Consist Entirely of Cure X Wounds And Atonement

Yeah, at least remove the arrows...:smallfrown:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 11:33 AM
Ooooh. <3 Awesome.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 11:35 AM
Ooooh. <3 Awesome.

Thanks! :smallbiggrin: What do you love about it, if I may ask?

Closak
2010-03-29, 11:38 AM
Oh boy, really Lloyd, why so shocked?

And the dragon is pissed, understandable considering the circumstances.
Ouch.

The arrow in the eye has to hurt like crazy.

The Blackbird
2010-03-29, 11:43 AM
Haha! Take that Colour Coded For Your Convenience (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ColourCodedForYourConvenience)

Unless there's something else afoot.

:elan:Dunh dunh DUNH!

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 11:53 AM
Of course you can ask.
Umm... I love it because we all predicted it, and it gave me a warm feeling to be right. XD

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 12:28 PM
He doesn't need an Atonement spell - he didn't know. Might teach him a lesson or two about not thinking with his polearm though. And no, that's not a euphemism.

Still, one has to wonder where the hoard came from. Does he practice trade with the surrounding communities? Mine for it? Inherited it from an aunt? There are still many questions to be answered.

But yeah, removing the arrow would be a good first step towards establishing relations.

*gives Coffee chicken broth and tea with honey in it- and a slice of lemon*

P.S. The dragon did attack first. D.S.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 12:35 PM
He doesn't need an Atonement spell - he didn't know. Might teach him a lesson or two about not thinking with his polearm though. And no, that's not a euphemism.

You don't realize just how horrible Lloyd feels right now.

Still, one has to wonder where the hoard came from. Does he practice trade with the surrounding communities? Mine for it? Inherited it from an aunt? There are still many questions to be answered.

You'll find out! :smallwink:

*gives Coffee chicken broth and tea with honey in it- and a slice of lemon*
Thanks. Ugh, and Passover's tonight...

Yes, but he did warn them...

Mystic Muse
2010-03-29, 12:39 PM
nice comic........

Gah. I really need to finish that April fool's day comic.:smallsigh: Can anybody point me to a stick figure version of Correlon?

Zanaril
2010-03-29, 01:30 PM
Umm... I love it because we all predicted it, and it gave me a warm feeling to be right. XD
*takes note*

Nice comic, even if there weren't any real surprises. (not for us, anyway...) :smallbiggrin:

Closak
2010-03-29, 01:39 PM
Is it wrong of me to hope that Lloyd has nightmares for a month because of this?

Nasty guilt inflicted nightmares that freaks the heck out of him.

Zanaril
2010-03-29, 01:41 PM
Is it wrong of me to hope that Lloyd has nightmares for a month because of this?

There's someone who's perfectly willing to cuddle him to keep the bad dreams away. :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2010-03-29, 01:42 PM
There's someone who's perfectly willing to cuddle him to keep the bad dreams away. :smalltongue:

uhhhhhh.......Discord?:smalltongue:

Asta Kask
2010-03-29, 01:43 PM
Thanks. Ugh, and Passover's tonight..

Your brother's first as an adult. Is he still supposed to ask those question I dimly recall from Comparative Religion, or do you have to rent-a-child from some other family? :smallsmile:

And yes Closak, it is wrong of you.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 01:43 PM

Actually, this would be very in character for him.

Closak
2010-03-29, 02:28 PM
Good to know.

Looking forward to seeing him suffer (Toothy grin with just a little bit of malice) :smallbiggrin:

Though...the townspeople said he was a menace.
Why am i getting the feeling that the dragon was framed and the townspeople are the real aggressors here?

Aaron
2010-03-29, 02:29 PM
Awesome. I go camping for the weekend, and two more comic updates are added!

You don't realize just how horrible Lloyd feels right now.

:elan: Dun dun dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! :smallbiggrin:

Awesome updates Coffee! :smallbiggrin:

*Gasp* :smalleek: NOT evil?!?!? How will Lloyd redeam himself for this Paladin Sin?!?!?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 02:30 PM
Good to know.

Looking forward to seeing him suffer (Toothy grin with just a little bit of malice) :smallbiggrin:

Why am i getting the feeling that the dragon was framed and the townspeople are the real aggressors here?

...Why?

And must pure malice be the intent behind everything?

Aaron
2010-03-29, 02:32 PM

It could have been a case of mistaken ID. Maybe the real dragon menace is away from home right now.

Mystic Muse
...Why?

And must pure malice be the intent behind everything?

you are aware of how often Closak pretends he's a dragon and that he's probably evil right?

Lix Lorn
It was all a biiig misunderstanding. Lets settle it with tea and crumpets! ^_^

Mystic Muse
2010-03-29, 02:35 PM
It was all a biiig misunderstanding. Lets settle it with tea and crumpets! ^_^

can I substitute those for a soda and cheese danish or cinnamon rasin bagel? and if not can I have Nestea raspberry Iced tea?

and Coffee, congrats! you've almost made it to the second thread.:smallbiggrin:

Closak
2010-03-29, 02:37 PM
Simple, he hurt a dragon rather badly so i'm a little ticked off at him.
He get's of easy because he didn't know the dragon was not evil.
Had he known and done this anyway i would be calling for his blood.

As it is i just wish him a month of bad sleep and horrible nightmares.

Seriously, don't mess with the dragons, it makes Closak mad when you do.

Also, humans have this nasty habit of constantly expanding into new areas and systematically killing whatever was living there earlier, i wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening here and the village just wants to get rid of the dragon so they can take the land for themselves.
Simply put, it sucks to be you if you live on a piece of land that humans want, because they are going to try to kill you and if they can't do it themselves they just tell a whole lot of adventurers that you are evil and then sit back and watch the bloodshed.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-29, 02:39 PM
Simple, he hurt a dragon rather badly so i'm a little ticked off at him.
He get's of easy because he didn't know the dragon was not evil.
Had he known and done this anyway i would be calling for his blood.

As it is i just wish him a month of bad sleep and horrible nightmares.

Seriously, don't mess with the dragons, it makes Closak mad when you do.

Also, humans have this nasty habit of constantly expanding into new areas and systematically killing whatever was living there earlier, i wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening here and the village just wants to get rid of the dragon so they can take the land for themselves.
Simply put, it sucks to be you if you live on a pieve of land that humans want, because they are going to try to kill you and if they can't do it themselves they just tell a whole lot of adventurers that you are evil and then sit back and watch the bloodshed.

People tried telling us this about a dragon in my session two days ago.
turned out the dragon was evil.
Still didn't kill him. yet. we're trying to get him to defend the town rather than raid it.

Closak
2010-03-29, 02:41 PM
Simply put, if the dragon was there first and they try to kill him then they shouldn't complain when the dragon tries to kick them off his front step.

Unfortunately it's in human nature to complain when things don't go your way, even if you were the one who struck the first blow.
Typical human behaviour really.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 02:42 PM
Good luck for them!

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-29, 03:05 PM
Haha! Take that Colour Coded For Your Convenience (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ColourCodedForYourConvenience)

Unless there's something else afoot.

:elan:Dunh dunh DUNH!

Well, Undetectable Alignment (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/undetectablealignment.htm), while not a Sorc spell, isn't that too high a level. It wouldn't be unreasonable to think he might have an item of it in that pile of loot.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 03:08 PM
But the Smite Evil.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 03:15 PM
And this dragon is an absolutely terrible spellcaster. No way he could do Undetectable Alignment. Plus Zone of Truth.

Closak, you forget that Radic is a druid. Reverence of nature is literally a class requirement for them. And really, you need to look at everyone more critically.

Wow. Page 47. :smalleek:

Closak
2010-03-29, 03:22 PM
But would Radic know the townspeople's intent?

Wouldn't be the first time an adventurer had been tricked into doing something that runs counter to everything they stand for.
It's happened before after all, nothing saying it can't happen again.

And yes, it's true that my faith in the human race is rather low.
Might have something to do with how over 80% of the people i meet both in real life and on the net are total ass-hats.

And it really doesn't help when someone goes and steals my family's car.
And then there's all these news stories about murder/rape/robbery/theft/break-ins/terrorism and so on.

This has led me to believe that a frighteningly large percentage of the human race is made up of jerks and people who wouldn't hesitate to screw you over if they thought doing so could get them more money.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 03:25 PM
I find it's about 90% in RL and 50% on the net.

Zanaril
2010-03-29, 04:02 PM
Relevent image:http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/Zanaril/funnypics/gpdb.jpg

Closak
2010-03-29, 04:05 PM
Okay, that one made me chuckle a little.

But it seems all to often that it's the other way around and it's 90% crazy evil trolls and only 10% nice people.

Maybe i just have incredibly bad luck with who i meet?

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 04:17 PM
That's just how it looks.
Good image choice.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-29, 04:21 PM
I've got similar problems too.

But we should get back on-topic, people.

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-29, 04:55 PM
But the Smite Evil.

didint do as much damage as it was supposed to. really, am i the only one who figured out the dragon wasent evil at that point?

9th+10th pannels (http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/caffeineincluded/DejaVu.png)

Lix Lorn
2010-03-29, 05:06 PM
It was implied. XD I was pointing out the smite evil as a counter to the Undetectable Alignment point.

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-29, 10:54 PM
ahh, my bad XD

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 03:52 AM
Good update.

After proposing them to go away without being hurt provided they left him and his hoard alone. Considering they were armed aventurers and his own parents were killed by the same kind ("heroes"), it was very nice of him to do so.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-30, 09:14 AM
Some nice self-censoring there, Discord. (hugs)
Yep, I can say safely for us all that we are waiting. On the edges of our seats. Or cushions. Or thrones of human skulls, or whatever.

Sereg
2010-03-30, 09:20 AM
I...can read it. On a university computer! I don't know what i did right but I'm enjoying it. Anyway, the plot thickens. Some of the questions ave already been asked. I wonder what the dragon's real alignment is? LN is most likely due to the arrows and the fact that it's similar to a green dragons typical alignment. One thing though. If you have something sticking in you, it's better to stabalise it than pull it out.

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 09:28 AM
And an eye no less.

I don't think the dragon will forgive Matt any time soon.

Some nice self-censoring there, Discord. (hugs)
It was off topic. *hug*

Yep, I can say safely for us all that we are waiting. On the edges of our seats. Or cushions. Or thrones of human skulls, or whatever.
Or flumph bean bags.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-30, 09:43 AM
Poor flumphs. (Grin)

Hmm... I dunno about the eye. With magical healing, the difference between removing it and not is very small. The main problem with removing it is blood loss.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 09:47 AM
I...can read it. On a university computer! I don't know what i did right but I'm enjoying it. Anyway, the plot thickens. Some of the questions ave already been asked. I wonder what the dragon's real alignment is? LN is most likely due to the arrows and the fact that it's similar to a green dragons typical alignment. One thing though. If you have something sticking in you, it's better to stabalise it than pull it out.

YAY!!! :smallbiggrin:

You'll find out! :smallbiggrin:

I know that about the arrows, but he's got an arrow in his eye. I think he wants that out ASAP. :smallwink:

Asta Kask
2010-03-30, 01:19 PM
Will there be a party when we reach 50 pages? Lewd pictures of Baron and Baroness von Pervert? :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 01:20 PM
Will there be a party when we reach 50 pages? Lewd pictures of Baron and Baroness von Pervert? :smalltongue:

I'd show you Janine's journal, but I'd get banned. :smalltongue:

Zanaril
2010-03-30, 01:22 PM
I know that about the arrows, but he's got an arrow in his eye.

He has an arrow where his eye used to be. :smallwink:

I'd show you Janine's journal, but I'd get banned. :smalltongue:

Awww. :smallfrown:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 01:26 PM
He has an arrow where his eye used to be. :smallwink:

Awww. :smallfrown:

Let's just say that, along with recordings of daily events and her thoughts, it has detailed plans for seducing Lloyd. And (Crudely drawn) pictures. And she managed to keep her eyes open when she slipped and fell into the pool where Lloyd was bathing. :smallamused: If I were to post her journal, to make it board-appropriate I'd have to censor every other word.

Asta Kask
2010-03-30, 01:27 PM
Let's just say that, along with recordings of daily events and her thoughts, it has detailed plans for seducing Lloyd. And (Crudely drawn) pictures. And she managed to keep her eyes open when she slipped and fell into the pool where Lloyd was bathing. :smallamused: If I were to post her journal, to make it board-appropriate I'd have to censor every other word.

That's why we have the FF-forums, isn't it? :smallamused:

Zanaril
2010-03-30, 01:30 PM
If I were to post her journal, to make it board-appropriate I'd have to censor every other word.
And the drawings, I presume.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 01:30 PM

I'm not typing/writing/drawing that stuff.

Zanaril, that just goes without saying. :smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 01:35 PM
I'm sure one of her seduction plans involve accidentally leaving her journal in Lloyd's tent. :smallamused:

Don't confuse the mature rating with the adults only rating.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 01:38 PM
I'm sure one of her seduction plans involve accidentally leaving her journal in Lloyd's tent. :smallamused:

Don't confuse the mature rating with the adults only rating.

Right on the most explicit page. :smallamused:

And I'm not even a legal adult!

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 01:41 PM
Of course, unfortunately for her plan, the most explicit page happened to be the retelling of what she wished to do with Radic.

Asta Kask
2010-03-30, 01:43 PM
I'm not typing/writing/drawing that stuff.

I think it requires a large amount of practical experience anyway... :smallwink:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 01:43 PM
Of course, unfortunately for her plan, the most explicit page happened to be the retelling of what she wished to do with Radic.

No, all of them at once. :smallamused:

And do you think the dragon will be included now, since he pinged as Not Evil? Plus, you know, shapeshifting dragon? :smallamused:

I think it requires a large amount of practical experience anyway... :smallwink:

Yeah, I'm not exactly the most qualified. :smalltongue:

Zanaril
2010-03-30, 01:55 PM
And do you think the dragon will be included now, since he pinged as Not Evil? Plus, you know, shapeshifting dragon? :smallamused:
I bet she's already thinking about it.

Closak
2010-03-30, 01:57 PM

I hope so :smallbiggrin: *Sits down and prays*

...So much potential for funny :smallamused:
A dragon interacting with humans could cause some humorous situations.

By the way, i wonder what is going through Radic's head at the moment?

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 01:57 PM
I've realized we might be on the rating line, so I'll tone it down.

No, all of them at once. :smallamused:
Lloyd ships Janine x Matt since that day.

No. I think she'll keep him as a pet. :smalltongue:

Yeah, I'm not exactly the most qualified. :smalltongue:
Only knowledge is necessary. But expanding on this would be both off topic and off limits.

By the way, i wonder what is going through Radic's head at the moment?
'He's not evil? Darn. I wanted new boots.'

Zanaril
2010-03-30, 02:00 PM
No. I think she'll keep him as a pet. :smalltongue:
Isn't that what anyone would- oh, you mean an actual pet.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 02:01 PM
I've realized we might be on the rating line, so I'll tone it down.

:smallsmile:

Lloyd ships Janine x Matt since that day.

Not that it stops her. :smallamused:

Only knowledge is necessary. But expanding on this would be both off topic and off limits.

Good. Same here.

'He's not evil? Darn. I wanted new boots.'
But she doesn't wear boots...:smalltongue:

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 02:07 PM
Not that it stops her. :smallamused:
Many things can be said about Janine, but selfish isn't one of them. She never minds sharing. :smallwink:

But she doesn't wear boots...:smalltongue:
You can't stomp weasels without boots.

Oh, wait, I was thinking of antiRadic. My bad. :smalltongue:

Closak
2010-03-30, 02:11 PM
Anti-Radic? Did Radic get exposed to THE POWER OF DARKNESS or something?

Quick! Someone get you-know-who over here so he can beat the darkness out of Radic! *Hides from psycho Anti-Radic* :smalleek:
*Puts a sign that says "Kick me" on Lloyd's back*

Zanaril
2010-03-30, 02:15 PM
You can't stomp weasels without boots.

Oh, wait, I was thinking of antiRadic. My bad. :smalltongue:

I think we can safely say that it's Matt who wants the boots.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-30, 02:17 PM

Quick! Someone get you-know-who over here so he can beat the darkness out of Radic! *Hides from psycho Anti-Radic* :smalleek:

I'm here to help. I deal with anti people, nega people, the prince of Darkness, Stan, and Phil the prince of insufficient light.

Closak
2010-03-30, 02:21 PM
Do you happen to have a weapon that is also a powerful artifact of light which has the ability to purify the darkness?

If not, then you probably shouldn't get involved...

...:smallamused: *Sneaks a bunch of "toys" into the party's supplies* Mehehehe...

Mystic Muse
2010-03-30, 02:23 PM
Well, I have the Demonwing Razor. It was blessed by several of the good gods and occasionally has blasts of light that instantly kills all evil outsiders within a hundred yard radius.It's also a Lightsaber.

that sound powerful enough?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 02:26 PM
Guys, on-topic please. I wanna get one more update in before the end of the thread, you know?

Mystic Muse
2010-03-30, 02:29 PM
Guys, on-topic please. I wanna get one more update in before the end of the thread, you know?

Update?

I'll be shutting up now.:smallbiggrin:

Closak
2010-03-30, 02:31 PM
Maybe, could it potentially be used to take over the universe?
Or allow you to body swap?
Or let you kill things that are supposed to be immortal?

If so then congratulations...NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT! *Points at Anti-Radic*
Try not to destroy the surroundings...

Hmmm...dragon chew toy? *Throws a giant chew toy at the dragon*

Update? *Sits and stares with BIG eyes*
I blame Discord *Points accusingly at Discord*

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 02:37 PM
That's the last time I post anything other than fanart or "good update."

Closak
2010-03-30, 02:39 PM
Just don't mention Anti-Radic and we won't have a problem :smallbiggrin:

...:smalleek: *Ducks under flaming chainsaw*

*Sits down again and waits...and waits...and waits...*

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 02:46 PM
Well, I'm going to try for tomorrow. I love vacation. :smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-30, 03:49 PM

No. It doesn't.
(Also, the FF forums are about as well moderated as my bedroom. AKA, not. XD)
You're planning another update? (Sits down and shuts up like good girl)

Aaron
2010-03-30, 04:14 PM

Yes. Llyod would move from being on Janine's first place list to the second place. :smallamused:

Many things can be said about Janine, but selfish isn't one of them. She never minds sharing. :smallwink:

Thats why Janine loves threesomes and foursomes. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Cleric Aaron here, what is the problem?
*sees Anti-Radic* :smalleek:
THE POWER OF DARKNESS?!?!? :smallmad::smallfurious:

*draws out dual light powered weapons*
*beats the dark stuffing out of Anti-Radic* :smallbiggrin:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-30, 04:31 PM
UR DOIN IT RONG
(Absorbs power ala Black Mage)
(Shuts up)

uh.
No, Janine obsesses over Lloyd. Dragon is second. XD

(Almost typoed Sexond. XD Hee.)

Mystic Muse
2010-03-30, 04:33 PM
SHH! be quiet or there won't be an update! >_<

Grim ranger
2010-03-30, 04:34 PM
Don't worry, there will. Coffee is too kind person to leave us hanging like this... I just know it.

Besides, I mistakenly went to reading Tear Jerkers at Tvtropes and am all sad now. I need that update badly :smallfrown:

Asta Kask
2010-03-30, 05:00 PM
Discord - another picture idea. Janine tries to explain to Lloyd why their first child is a half-dragon.

Lix Lorn
2010-03-30, 05:09 PM
XDDDDDDDD
'Uhhh... well.... um... is that Evil!? (Dives out of window)"

Silverraptor
2010-03-30, 08:00 PM
Ah!:smallbiggrin:

The nice feeling of discussed plot points being converted into actual comics.:smallbiggrin:

It's a good smell.:smallcool:

Dark Faun
2010-03-30, 08:10 PM
Radic and Janine whispering... and giggling... and looking at a decidedly uncomfortable Lloyd.
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C1.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C2.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C3.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C4.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C5.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C6.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C7.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C8.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C9.png

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/Discordd/OotS/Murphys%20Law/C10.png

Don't quote the pictures thx.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-30, 08:13 PM
Don't worry, there will. Coffee is too kind person to leave us hanging like this... I just know it.

Are you willing to take that risk?

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-30, 08:16 PM
Discord - another picture idea. Janine tries to explain to Lloyd why their first child is a half-dragon.

Wouldn't that require them all to live to the end of th- :smalleek:

I've said too much...

Tulio d Bard
2010-03-30, 08:34 PM

Maybe if we talk a lot he'll update sooner, fearing the thread's end. :smallamused:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-30, 08:51 PM
Maybe if we talk a lot he'll update sooner, fearing the thread's end. :smallamused:

...I'm a girl.

Also, I've got the first day of my internship tomorrow, so I have no clue when I'll update, except that it WILL be tomorrow! :smallbiggrin:

Tulio d Bard
2010-03-30, 09:02 PM
...I'm a girl.

Also, I've got the first day of my internship tomorrow, so I have no clue when I'll update, except that it WILL be tomorrow! :smallbiggrin:

Oops...
Really, really sorry. :smallfrown:

Cisturn
2010-03-30, 11:37 PM
just read the entire series, i really really like it. I'm already hoping that the next update comes soon!

Lix Lorn
2010-03-31, 02:40 AM
Today, I think she said. <3
Also, heehee at Discords minicomic. Though I don't get the penultimate panel.

Asta Kask
2010-03-31, 02:55 AM
*snip*

Poor Lloyd... :smallbiggrin:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-31, 06:17 AM
Discord, I have no idea what that was about, but it was really funny. :smalltongue:

Closak
2010-03-31, 09:13 AM
...LOL! :smallbiggrin:

*Is waiting for comic*

....*Gnaws on giant chew toy*

John Cribati
2010-03-31, 09:29 AM
Discord, I have no idea what that was about, but it was really funny. :smalltongue:

I think the joke is that Lloyd has something akin to a "Kick Me" sign on his back, placed there by Matt and/or the Green Dragon

Lix Lorn
2010-03-31, 09:48 AM
I geeeet it. :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

It was Matt, and he then changed the signature to make it look like the Dragon did it.

Closak
2010-03-31, 10:05 AM
Hmm, i wonder when the new comic will come up, Coffee said she should be able to get it up today.
I hope nothing bad has happened...

*Sits and waits while thinking happy thoughts involving the green dragon*

...WHOA! I just thought of something.

Dragons are pretty nature-oriented, seeing as how they live in the wild and don't actually bother with any form of civilization right?
And we all know what Druids are like...

Green dragon/Radic :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

Poor Matt would be so jealous.

Asta Kask
2010-03-31, 10:10 AM
Hmm, i wonder when the new comic will come up, Coffee said she should be able to get it up today.
I hope nothing bad has happened...

*Sits and waits while thinking happy thoughts involving the green dragon*

...WHOA! I just thought of something.

Dragons are pretty nature-oriented, seeing as how they live in the wild and don't actually bother with any form of civilization right?
And we all know what Druids are like...

Green dragon/Radic :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

Poor Matt would be so jealous.

Why not Green dragon/ABD?

Closak
2010-03-31, 10:13 AM
*Whistles*

*Get's the camera*

Oh yeah, hawt dragon on dragon here i come! :smallbiggrin:

...Oh boy, she's a lot bigger than him :smalleek:

Asta Kask
2010-03-31, 10:15 AM
Size doesn't matter. Besides, he probably likes MILS (Mom I'd Like to Shtup).

Lix Lorn
2010-03-31, 10:36 AM
It's not how big you are, it's how you use that. (Smirk)

Nah, I prefer shipping Greeny with Janine. (Grin)

Dark Faun
2010-03-31, 11:31 AM
GD's the new fandom bike.

Also, heehee at Discords minicomic. Though I don't get the penultimate panel.

Matt put a "have your way with me" sign, which Sandstorm spotted, on Lloyd's back and framed the Green Dragon. Of course, since he has a negative Wis modifier, he was pretty stupid about it. :smalltongue:

See here:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-31, 11:48 AM
XD I back away from negative modifiers for my charries. XD

Closak
2010-03-31, 12:29 PM
Radic/Janine/Green Dragon/Lloyd foursome! :smallbiggrin:

Poor Matt got left out again! :smallamused:

Aaron
2010-03-31, 02:37 PM
UR DOIN IT RONG
(Absorbs power ala Black Mage)
(Shuts up)

uh.
No, Janine obsesses over Lloyd. Dragon is second. XD

(Almost typoed Sexond. XD Hee.)

:smalleek: MORE power of drakness?!?!? DIE!!! :smallfurious:
*beats the stuffing out of Lix* Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Ah!:smallbiggrin:

The nice feeling of discussed plot points being converted into actual comics.:smallbiggrin:

It's a good smell.:smallcool:

:smallannoyed: Right, it's not like you knew before the dragon even appeared that he wasn't evil. :smalltongue:

*snip*

LOL! That was funny Discord. :smallbiggrin: Matt is in soooooooo much trouble. :smallamused:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-31, 03:32 PM
What? I told you guys I was at an internship today!

Ah, thanks Discord. I was a bit confused. :smalltongue:

Wow...The last update of the thread. :smalleek: I'm gonna make a new thread right now, but it might take a little bit of time to get approved. In any case, read, discuss, and most importantly, enjoy! (And I'd stay away from Closak if I were you...)

#26: Seatbelts Help Prevent Whiplash
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/caffeineincluded/SeatbeltsHelpPreventWhiplash.png

Asta Kask
2010-03-31, 03:36 PM
Closak will be satisfied as soon as the mercenaries have been skinned, drawn and quartered.

Dark Faun
2010-03-31, 03:41 PM
Good update. Now excuse me as I avoid this thread for one month so that I don't have to suffer morality debates.

See you May 1st.

Closak
2010-03-31, 03:41 PM
What the heck?

Freaking adventurers :smallfurious:

What did they do that for?

To bad they are probably dead by now anyway, or i would track them down and throw them into a bottomless pit.

...Anyone got their afterlife adress? *Prepares Planeshift and Powerword: AGONY!*

Closak will be satisfied as soon as the mercenaries have been skinned, drawn and quartered.
You forgot "Exposed to the maximum amount of pain that is physically possible to feel"
Hence Powerword:AGONY!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-31, 03:52 PM
Good update. Now excuse me as I avoid this thread for one month so that I don't have to suffer morality debates.

See you May 1st.

Wait, what? Please tell me you're joking! :smallconfused: :smalleek: :smallfrown:

Closak, the dragons aren't entirely blameless either. In case you didn't get the one-liner, they were part of an organized crime ring.

Specifically, the dragons ran a black market.

Asta Kask
2010-03-31, 03:54 PM
What the heck?

Freaking adventurers :smallfurious:

What did they do that for?

My guess is that it was because they were hired to do it. And recognized her as a dragon.

Zanaril
2010-03-31, 03:59 PM
D'aww.

Kiddie!Green Dragon is even more huggable!

Nitpick: there's something weird going on with the left panel border.

Aaron
2010-03-31, 04:04 PM
Wait, what? Please tell me you're joking! :smallconfused: :smalleek: :smallfrown:

Don't worry Coffee. :smallsmile: It's not the end of the world.

Closak, the dragons aren't entirely blameless either. In case you didn't get the one-liner, they were part of an organized crime ring.

Specifically, the dragons ran a black market.

Ooooooooooooo. Black market. :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

Plot guess: The mayor sent Lloyd and company to kill "green dragon" as revenge, and thus ending the dragon's black market in town.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-31, 04:10 PM
D'aww.

Kiddie!Green Dragon is even more huggable!

Nitpick: there's something weird going on with the left panel border.

I know! :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, I accidentally uploaded a bit of the offscreen. :smallannoyed: Sorry about that.

Don't worry Coffee. It's not the end of the world.

Ooooooooooooo. Black market.

Plot guess: The mayor sent Lloyd and company to kill "green dragon" as revenge, and thus ending the dragon's black market in town.

But I don't want Discord to go... :smallfrown:

You'll see! :smallwink:

Aaron
2010-03-31, 04:18 PM
But I don't want Discord to go... :smallfrown:

Me too. :smallfrown: But she said she will be back. :smallsmile:

You'll see! :smallwink:

Oooooooohhhhh. I can't wait for the plot to to thicken and become more juicy! :smallsmile::smallbiggrin:

The Blackbird
2010-03-31, 04:40 PM
Blech, I have the same feeling in my stomach as I did when I read SoD.:smallyuk:

But such a reaction only means I am connecting, and thus intrigued by this strip.:smallsmile:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-31, 04:51 PM
Blech, I have the same feeling in my stomach as I did when I read SoD.:smallyuk:

But such a reaction only means I am connecting, and thus intrigued by this strip.:smallsmile:

...Wow. Thanks. :smallredface:

You know, I've never read SoD. :smalltongue:

Oh, just you wait. The dragon's not finished with his story. :smalleek:

Lix Lorn
2010-03-31, 05:03 PM
Ooooh. Awesome! ♥

For the record Closak, sometimes, dragons ARE evil. It does happen.

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-31, 08:20 PM
Told ya he was neutral :P

Female dragon should’ve tried the old seduction trick, seduce em, have them lower their guard "party all night" then slit their throats as they sleep in the morning ^^

Tulio d Bard
2010-03-31, 08:34 PM
Very good, as always!

Also, poor little Greeny...

Now, let's kill this thread! :smallbiggrin:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-31, 09:03 PM
Very good, as always!

Also, poor little Greeny...

Now, let's kill this thread! :smallbiggrin:

Guys, I don't know how long it will take for the new thread to show up. Remember, it needs a couple of days for approval.

Roland, if you could, may you please hold off on locking this thread until the new one shows up? Thanks.

Silverraptor
2010-04-01, 12:54 AM
:smallannoyed: Right, it's not like you knew before the dragon even appeared that he wasn't evil. :smalltongue:

Actually, I did know.:smallcool:

Good update Coffee.

Aaron
2010-04-01, 12:26 PM
Actually, I did know.:smallcool:

Good update Coffee.

*facepalm*:smallannoyed: I take it that you did not see the :smalltongue: or detect the sarcasm.

Mystic Muse
2010-04-01, 12:35 PM
*facepalm*:smallannoyed: I take it that you did not see the :smalltongue: or detect the sarcasm.

Silverraptor's class/PRC doesn't get "Detect Sarcasm" as a class feature.

Zigg'rrauglurr
2010-04-01, 04:15 PM
CoffeeIncluded:

Just decided to crawl out of lurkerdom, create an account, upload avatar, signature and all that; To give my support to your comic and say it's great and I can't wait to see where it goes to.

BTW: The honor of my first post here, ever, goes to your comic. So, there, nothing else.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-04-01, 04:20 PM
CoffeeIncluded:

Just decided to crawl out of lurkerdom, create an account, upload avatar, signature and all that; To give my support to your comic and say it's great and I can't wait to see where it goes to.

BTW: The honor of my first post here, ever, goes to your comic. So, there, nothing else.
...Wow. :smalleek: :smallbiggrin:

Seriously, I am honored. Thank you.

Silverraptor
2010-04-01, 04:57 PM

Silverraptor's class/PRC doesn't get "Detect Sarcasm" as a class feature.

This is true. Also, being on the internet gives -10 to my Detect sarcasm roll.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-04-02, 07:17 AM
Hey, guys! New thread here! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147409) :smallbiggrin:

Roland St. Jude
2010-04-02, 01:27 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: This thread has reached 50 pages. Mosey on along to the next version.