PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an artist

Kumo
2010-01-02, 10:08 PM
Ok, i put the first one in the wrong section, so i quoted and reposted here. If you're a mod can you please delete the other thread?

I've started drafting up a DnD sandbox adventure webcomic entitled "Flawed Perspective", but my ability in drawing (in inkscape) is dismal at best. I am trying to learn how but it feels like an uphill battle, and if i leave this idea rattling in my head it's gonna die pretty fast. In this interest, i am asking if anyone would care to draw the webcomic for me. Full credit given for the art, of course.

Or you can rage like a monkey with hemmoroids and the ability to speak that i'm being an idiot for just asking people, out of the blue, to draw stick figures.

Either way.

Details on request.

Please have some skill with inkscape.

Rae Artemi
2010-01-07, 02:51 PM
I may be interested, but I'll only know whether or not I would like to do it if you gave me some info about the world, characters, story, etc.

Kumo
2010-01-09, 08:23 PM
Anybody else interested while i wait for a reply from Rae?

Keris
2010-01-09, 08:38 PM
What do you mean by a "sandbox adventure" comic?

MethosH
2010-01-09, 09:58 PM
What do you mean by a "sandbox adventure" comic?

I don't think it is "sandbox adventure", but "DnD sandbox" (meaning that is of DnD setting) and "adventure"

babeeroniea
2010-01-20, 01:53 PM
well i might be able to do a couple episodes. I would volunteer to do them all but unfortunately i am not good at sticking at these kinds of things. maybe if you had different artists taking turns it would work fine. :mitd:

John Cribati
2010-01-20, 02:58 PM
Multiple artists would only work if each artist drew the same three or four characters. otherwise, it wouldn't look very cohesive.

Kumo
2010-01-20, 05:52 PM
well i might be able to do a couple episodes. I would volunteer to do them all but unfortunately i am not good at sticking at these kinds of things. maybe if you had different artists taking turns it would work fine. :mitd:

Nah, it'd look horrible.

EDIT: Not because it's you, i don't even know how good you draw, it'd be cuz of differing art styles. Worked okay for ABR but that's mostly for fun anyway.

Thanks anyway, Rae's helping me with it.

babeeroniea
2010-01-21, 12:22 PM
Unless of course each episode that was done by another person followed a different storyline set in the same world.

EDIT: Thats fine though send me a link when you get the first episode up.