PDA

View Full Version : [Homebrew] for [d20r] already?

Siosilvar
2010-01-03, 06:43 PM
Stunning Fist

[I]Prerequisites: Dex 13, Wis 13, Improved Unarmed Strike

Benefit: You gain one stun attempt per day.

As a swift action using a stun attempt, you may cause the next unarmed attack you make this round to stun your enemy. If you hit, you deal damage normally and the target must make a Fortitude save (DC 9 + your Wis modifier) or be stunned for 1 round (until just before your next action).

A stunned creature drops everything held, can’t take actions, takes a -2 penalty to AC, and loses his Dexterity bonus to AC. You may attempt a stunning attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (but see Special), and no more than once per round. Constructs, oozes, plants, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits cannot be stunned.

Investiture: For every 2 points of prowess you have invested in this feat, the save DC increases by 1.

For every 5 points of prowess you have invested in this feat, you gain another stun attempt.

Special: If you are a monk, you may expend 2 atman to gain an additional stun attempt.

Fists of Iron

[I]Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist, BAB +3

Benefit: You gain one stun attempt per day.

As a swift action using a stun attempt, you may cause the next unarmed attack you make this round to deal additional damage. It deals 1d8 extra damage.

Investiture: For every 3 points of prowess you have invested in this feat, you deal an additional point of damage while using it.

Defensive Throw

[I]Prerequisites: Dex 13, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Trip, Improved Unarmed Strike

Benefit: If an opponent you have chosen to use your Dodge feat against attacks you and misses, you can make an immediate trip attempt against that opponent with a bonus equal to the AC bonus your Dodge feat gives you against them. This attempt counts against your allowed attacks of opportunity in the round.

Investiture: For every 3 points of prowess you invest in this feat, you gain a +1 bonus on the trip attempt.
If you have 9 or more points of prowess invested and succeed on the trip attempt, you may force the enemy to move 5 feet.

Destructive Rage

[I]Prerequisites: Rage or frenzy ability

Benefit: While raging or frenzied, you gain a +2 bonus on Strength checks to break doors or objects.

Investiture: The bonus on Strength checks increases by 1 for every point of prowess you invest.

Monkey Grip

[I]Prerequisites: BAB +1

Benefit: You can use melee weapons of size categories larger than you at the regular penalty (-2 per size category), but you may treat them as one size category smaller for determining the amount of effort it takes you to use the weapon. You may not wield a larger weapon in your off hand.

Investiture: For every 6 points of prowess you have invested in this feat, the penalty on attack rolls for wielding a larger weapon is reduced by 1.

If you have 18 points of prowess invested in this feat, you may reduce the effort required to wield larger weapons by two size categories (but may not reduce the weapon's effort lower than a weapon sized properly for you would be).

Example: With 6 points of prowess invested, Bob the Fighter may use a Large longsword as a one-handed weapon at a -1 penalty. He may also use a Huge longsword as a two-handed weapon at a -3 penalty.

When Bob has 18 points of prowess invested, he may use the Large longsword as a one-handed weapon at no penalty, and the Huge longsword as a one-handed weapon at a -1 penalty.

Power Critical

[I]Prerequisites: Weapon Focus, BAB +4

Benefit: When using a weapon with which you have Weapon Focus, you gain a +3 bonus on rolls to confirm a threat.

Investiture: The bonus on threat confirmation checks increases by 1 for every three points of prowess you invest.
[hr]
Heedless Charge (From Shock Trooper)

[I]Prerequisites: Power Attack, BAB +6

Benefit: When you charge, you may take a penalty to your armor class and add the same amount as a bonus to your damage roll.

Special: This feat may not be used in conjunction with Power Attack.
If you have more than one attack, the bonus to damage only applies to your first attack.

Sundering Cleave (From Combat Brute)

[I]Prerequisites: Improved Sunder, BAB +6

Benefit: When you destroy an enemy's weapon or shield with a sunder attempt, you may make an immediate melee attack against that opponent with a +2 bonus to hit and damage.

Investiture: For every four points of prowess you invest in this feat, the bonus to hit and damage increases by 1.

Negate Power Attack (From Elusive Target)

[I]Prerequisites: Dodge, Mobility, BAB +6

Benefit: Whenever you are attacked using Power Attack or Heedless Charge by a target of your Dodge feat, you may ignore a number of points of damage equal to the AC bonus your Dodge feat gives you against that attacker.

Investiture: For every point of prowess you invest in this feat, you may ignore another point of damage.

If you have 10 or more prowess invested, you may ignore half again as much damage as usual.