PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Winter Interactive



Pages : [1] 2

Darklord Bright
2010-01-03, 11:21 PM
The Idea:

Welcome! In this thread, I will endeavour to allow you all to experience my interactive comic adventure, wherein I will post a situation and you will all come to a descision as to what you want our protagonist to do next.

The most popular suggestion will be chosen, regardless of whether it is smart or not. If no descision outweighs another, I will choose the one I think makes the most sense.

The Setting:

The setting is based upon the idea that in a nuclear fallout, the sun would become blocked out by the smoke from the burning towns and landscape much the same as in the theory of the meteor hitting the earth in prehistoric times. This would cause the temperature to drop rapidly, generating what was in effect an ice age - nuclear winter.



The Game Begins!


http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6339/nwq1.png

Sasha stands, warming herself by the makeshift fire as the snow falls around her. The world, as always, is deathly still.

The fire crackles quietly, giving off enough heat to keep from freezing. Behind her, there is a makeshift shelter of scrap. The tip of a nearby scrapheap can be seen in the distance.

What will you have her do?

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-04, 08:16 PM
Investigate the scrapheap!

Green-Shirt Q
2010-01-04, 08:18 PM
Take off her clothes! :smalltongue:

BRC
2010-01-04, 08:22 PM
Take off her clothes! :smalltongue:
Reach through the fourth wall and punch the Q in the face. Then survey your surroundings.

Mad Mask
2010-01-04, 08:26 PM
Reach through the fourth wall and punch the Q in the face. Then survey your surroundings.

I second this motion.

Keris
2010-01-04, 08:27 PM
Ooh! A quest thread. Excellent.
Let's get the basics out the way first.
>Assess inventory.

-skimmer-
2010-01-04, 08:31 PM
I command you: Find a shovel!

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-04, 08:31 PM
Dance the funky Chicken.

Szilard
2010-01-04, 08:31 PM
I second this motion.

Thirded.:smalltongue:

MethosH
2010-01-04, 08:36 PM
Thirded.:smalltongue:

4th :smallbiggrin:

The Blackbird
2010-01-04, 08:44 PM
4th :smallbiggrin:

and 5thd.:smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-04, 08:44 PM
No, dangit, make her dance!

Green-Shirt Q
2010-01-04, 08:44 PM
If I am punched in the face I will give this comic a bad write-up in the review. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

Shades of Gray
2010-01-04, 08:46 PM
>Assess inventory and surroundings.

Keris
2010-01-04, 08:49 PM
If I am punched in the face I will give this comic a bad write-up in the review. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:
But by your own rules, you need permission to review a comic. And if DLB know's your going to give it a poor review, why would he give you permission?
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/3.png

On another note, Bright, how are you planning to decide which course of action to follow? Number of votes, pick from a hat, choose the most sensible, or something else?

someonenonotyou
2010-01-04, 08:50 PM
>build a snowman

Szilard
2010-01-04, 08:53 PM
>build a snowman

I unthird the punching Q and 2nd this.

BRC
2010-01-04, 08:55 PM
If I am punched in the face I will give this comic a bad write-up in the review. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:
But doing so counts as a cameo for you (Since you appear in the comic getting punched in the face). You love Cameos, and therefore will give the comic a good review in order to receive other potential cameos.
I'm just looking out for your interests here.

Squark
2010-01-04, 09:03 PM
and 5thd.:smalltongue:

5th or 6thed, depending on how you count the votes.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-01-04, 09:05 PM
Punch Q
Investigate surroundings

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 09:30 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6429/nwq2.png

Sasha reaches through the fourth wall and punches Q, before looking around. She can't see very far through the snow, but knows that there is a scrapheap somewhere over the hills behind her. Her fire still gives off a warm glow in front of the makeshift scrap shelter. She isn't really sure what she is looking for, but there is a tire in front of the shelter.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-01-04, 09:34 PM
Summarise inventory
Investigate scrap heap

Rae Artemi
2010-01-04, 09:35 PM
Use tire as base for snow-car.

V'icternus
2010-01-04, 09:35 PM
Ha! Q-punch!

I mean, uh...

Check inventory.

Szilard
2010-01-04, 09:37 PM
Make a snowman!

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-04, 09:40 PM
Dance the Funky chicken.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 09:55 PM
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1127/nwq3.png

Sasha checks the contents of her inventory.

Keris
2010-01-04, 09:56 PM
>Activate thermal goggles.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 10:14 PM
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2717/nwq4u.png

The thermal imaging reveals exactly what one would expect, but it's nice to know it works.

V'icternus
2010-01-04, 10:15 PM
Deactivate thermal goggles. Go warm up by the fire.

Keris
2010-01-04, 10:17 PM
(Shouldn't her head show up as hotter than her body? The body is (presumably) well insulated, while the head is exposed.)
Anyway,
>Investigate shack.
If nothing of use is found,
>Approach scrapheap.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 10:18 PM
Deactivated thermal goggles. Go inside the shelter.
Punch Q again, but from inside the shelter. Just for fun.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-01-04, 10:18 PM
Hunt for Yetis (or is the plural "yeti"? :smallconfused:).

Like a BAAWS.

EleventhHour
2010-01-04, 10:18 PM
Go check out the shack! ...and turn the goggles off.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 10:19 PM
(Shouldn't her head show up as hotter than her body? The body is (presumably) well insulated, while the head is exposed.)


Correct comic.
Go inside the shelter. Punch Q from inside the shelter :smalltongue:

V'icternus
2010-01-04, 10:25 PM
(Shouldn't her head show up as hotter than her body? The body is (presumably) well insulated, while the head is exposed.)

Head is exposed... to lots of cold. Why would... how could...
Snow! See all the awesome snow! It's cold!

kpenguin
2010-01-04, 10:29 PM
(Shouldn't her head show up as hotter than her body? The body is (presumably) well insulated, while the head is exposed.)
Anyway,
>Investigate shack.
If nothing of use is found,
>Approach scrapheap.

Seconded (including the comment about the head)

BRC
2010-01-04, 10:29 PM
I appear to have started a trend.

Q, if you start your next review by being punched by Sasha, I will give you a cameo in Rebellion|Revolution

(Well, his name will be something like Theodore Cue)

Keris
2010-01-04, 10:36 PM
Head is exposed... to lots of cold. Why would... how could...
Snow! See all the awesome snow! It's cold!
The head is exposed, so should show up as around 30C (what with internal body temperature being around 37C). The body is insulated, so much of it's heat is trapped inside the clothing, and won't be picked up.


I appear to have started a trend.
Unfortunately, I doubt you were the first to make an "interactive comic".

BRC
2010-01-04, 10:39 PM
Unfortunately, I doubt you were the first to make an "interactive comic".
Not that trend, the trend of voting for Sasha to punch Q.

Mind you I only did it because that was, I felt, the appropriate response to his suggestion.

V'icternus
2010-01-04, 10:41 PM
Oh, that's what you meant... I was thinking in reverse, because apparently I've been warped by video games where thermal vision which is essentially x-ray vision with better colours...

Carry on.

...And find some ear warmers, girl!

Keris
2010-01-04, 10:41 PM
Not that trend, the trend of voting for Sasha to punch Q.

Mind you I only did it because that was, I felt, the appropriate response to his suggestion.
Ah, that trend. I think it was more of a consensus than a trend, although it has the potential to become a trend over time.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 10:43 PM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3293/nwq5.png
Sasha finds nothing of interest in the shelter, and so goes to investigate the scrapheap.

EleventhHour
2010-01-04, 10:43 PM
Ah, that trend. I think it was more of a consensus than a trend, although it has the potential to become a trend over time.

Whenever Sasha has nothing better to do... SMACK! Q gets it.

:smalltongue:

Check that dangerous marked canister!

Keris
2010-01-04, 10:45 PM
>See about cutting a length of rope/wire from that reel. We might need it later.
>Detach rag from post and fashion into rudimentary headgear.
>Investigate canister.

BRC
2010-01-04, 10:47 PM
Recall a general overview of your skills and talents.
Then check the big dangerous container, and bring that tire over to your other one.

Silverraptor
2010-01-04, 10:47 PM
Check out everything that's there.

EleventhHour
2010-01-04, 10:52 PM
>Detach rag from post and fashion into rudimentary stylish headgear bandana.


Seconded. >.>

V'icternus
2010-01-04, 10:54 PM
Seconded. >.>

Thirded. :smalltongue:

Also, note possibility of using the tyre here in conjuction with the other one to slowly make a car.

BRC
2010-01-04, 10:55 PM
Thirded. :smalltongue:

Also, note possibility of using the tyre here in conjuction with the other one to slowly make a car.
A car, or some kind of snow-motercycle. A Snowtercycle.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 11:03 PM
A car, or some kind of snow-motercycle. A Snowtercycle.

Or some sort of "snow-boat"!

Yeah! I vote on "make a vehicle"

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 11:03 PM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9854/nwq6.png

Sasha removes the rag from the post and turns it into a Stylish Bandana.
She pushes the tire out of the way and goes to investigate the canister, which appears to be the largest propane tank she's ever seen.

BRC
2010-01-04, 11:05 PM
Give a basic overview of your skills and talents.
Then take the propane tank and the tire back to your shelter, with the intent of later making a vehicle or a flamethrower.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-01-04, 11:08 PM
I don't mind what happens next so long as it is not "shoot at the propane tank" or any equivalent.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 11:18 PM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5425/nwq7.png


Sasha gradually moves both the propane tank and the second wheel back to her shelter.

She hears a noise in the distance, like the slow hum of a motor.

BRC
2010-01-04, 11:20 PM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5425/nwq7.png


Sasha gradually moves both the propane tank and the second wheel back to her shelter.

She hears a noise in the distance, like the slow hum of a motor.

Activate your thermal goggles and look around for an new heat source.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 11:21 PM
Put down the fire and turn thermo on

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-04, 11:23 PM
Save the bandana and propane until you find a bottlr for a molotov cocktail for thoes pesky yetis.

Keris
2010-01-04, 11:25 PM
Bah, we need some more action here!
>Kick propane tank into fire, run like hell.
>(Optional) Cackle maniacally throughout.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 11:29 PM
Bah, we need some more action here!
>Kick propane tank into fire, run like hell.
>(Optional) Cackle maniacally throughout.

Kick the propane tank into the fire and run like hell while punching Q. :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2010-01-04, 11:31 PM
Kick the propane tank into the fire and run like hell while punching Q. :smallbiggrin:
Lets save that plan for when things are a little more dire.

EleventhHour
2010-01-04, 11:33 PM
Take propane tank, and a log from the fire to use as a torch, and head over the nearest hill.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 11:43 PM
Take propane tank, and a log from the fire to use as a torch, and head over the nearest hill.

A torch? I think that would call too much attention.
Just put down all fire and turn thermo on and go sneak out

Darklord Bright
2010-01-04, 11:56 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1122/nwq8.png

Sasha, without much time to think, decides to sneak away and watch from afar, turning on her thermal imaging.

A snowmobile carrying two men putters into view. One is armed.

Szilard
2010-01-04, 11:57 PM
Shoot them both and take the snowmobile.

BRC
2010-01-04, 11:58 PM
They appear to be up to no good, I say you take decisive action and eliminate them, then take their snowmobile.

MethosH
2010-01-04, 11:59 PM
Shoot them in the head and save the bodies for food. You can't throw anything away on a pos-apocalypse world.

Traker
2010-01-04, 11:59 PM
They appear to be up to no good, I say you take decisive action and eliminate them, then take their snowmobile.

I Second that.

Szilard
2010-01-05, 12:01 AM
I Second that.

Considering I said the exact same thing, I third.

BRC
2010-01-05, 12:02 AM
Either that or we appeal to their basic sense of human decency and use diplomacy to enlist their aid.

MethosH
2010-01-05, 12:02 AM
Considering I said the exact same thing, I third.
4thd.
Don't forget to save the bodies for food.


Either that or we appeal to their basic sense of human decency and use diplomacy to enlist their aid.

yeahh.... like that is going to work on a pos-apocalypse world. :smallbiggrin:

Keris
2010-01-05, 12:04 AM
See? I told you we should have dumped the propane tank in the fire! The blast would have taken them out.
>Continue observing. Take aim at the propane tank, in case they do anything suspicious.

BRC
2010-01-05, 12:04 AM
]
yeahh.... like that is going to work on a pos-apocalypse world. :smallbiggrin:
Also, they're faceless, a sure sign of Ebilness.
Let's save diplomacy for a unique, faced, character.

EleventhHour
2010-01-05, 12:04 AM
Wait to see what they do!

(Outvoted.)

And turn off the goggles.

MethosH
2010-01-05, 12:07 AM
Also, they're faceless, a sure sign of Ebilness.
Let's save diplomacy for a unique, faced, character.

Diplomacy only works if the NPC has a name or a title :smallbiggrin:

Darklord Bright
2010-01-05, 12:13 AM
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1297/nwq9.png

Sasha turns of the thermal imaging, taking aim over the hill, watching for an opening. One man moves towards the tank and announces the tank's presence to other, who appears to be watching the other's back.

MethosH
2010-01-05, 12:14 AM
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1297/nwq9.png

Sasha turns of the thermal imaging, taking aim over the hill, watching for an opening. One man moves towards the tank and announces the tank's presence to other, who appears to be watching the other's back.

Now! Shot the one with the gun! And go for the other! Try not to damage the.. mouth... thing... they have.

EleventhHour
2010-01-05, 12:16 AM
Wait for the other one to get closer to the tank, and try to pull a Captain McMillian and sneak up on them!

MethosH
2010-01-05, 12:19 AM
Can I haz index?

1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7623892&postcount=1)
2 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7629986&postcount=21)
3 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7630140&postcount=27)
4 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7630262&postcount=29)
5 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7630450&postcount=43)
6 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7630563&postcount=52)
7 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7630663&postcount=55)
8 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7630900&postcount=64)
9 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7631006&postcount=76)

Hacktor
2010-01-05, 01:01 AM
Shoot the armed man, then the second man.. (do not damage the propane tank or the snowmobile at all costs)

I love this by the way :D Great work.

Silverraptor
2010-01-05, 01:45 AM
Shoot the armed guy in the head and point the gun at the other, demanding to know what he's doing.

kpenguin
2010-01-05, 01:49 AM
Remain hidden until they leave.

Mr_Saturn
2010-01-05, 02:02 AM
Remain hidden.

Follow them to their leader/camp/place-thingy.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-01-05, 02:07 AM
Aha!
*planet-naps*
*forces to be art slave*
Eh, college/uni can come later.:smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-05, 08:01 AM
Shoot guy with gun. Aim at other guy and demand to know what he's doing.

Keveak
2010-01-05, 09:18 AM
Continue surveilance.

This looks fun. :smallbiggrin:

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-05, 09:52 AM
Shoot the propane tank, causing an explosion that kills both men!

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-05, 09:56 AM
But then there would be no molotoves, no wheels fora vehicle, no snowmobile, and you can't take gun boys ammunition and gun. I say kill the gun man, interrogate the other one, then loot them.

EleventhHour
2010-01-05, 10:03 AM
Shoot the propane tank, causing an explosion that kills both men!

Propane is evidentally a valueable commidy, if their interested in it. Therefore we need it to sell/use. No exploding it, and no killing them... hopefully? We don't even know who they are, or if there's factions yet!

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-05, 10:13 AM
But then there would be no molotoves, no wheels fora vehicle, no snowmobile, and you can't take gun boys ammunition and gun. I say kill the gun man, interrogate the other one, then loot them.

You have a point!

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-05, 10:26 AM
Shot the man with the gun, then the other one, preferably in the stomach/torso area because that is a devastating and deadly area to hit. take the snowmobile.

Bayar
2010-01-05, 01:17 PM
Shoot the Armed Guy in the Shoulder so you wont kill potential Allies.

Traker
2010-01-05, 01:20 PM
Shoot the Armed Guy in the Shoulder so you wont kill potential Allies.

This time I second a more diplomatic action, slightly.

Gamerlord
2010-01-05, 01:30 PM
Can I vote?
Shoot the propane tank!
ME LIKE EXPLOSION!

Keveak
2010-01-05, 01:33 PM
This time I second a more diplomatic action, slightly.

I third it.

Since they have a snowmobile, I reckon they might have access to other valuable stuff.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-05, 01:45 PM
I third it.

Since they have a snowmobile, I reckon they might have access to other valuable stuff.

Now that I think about it, yeah that might work. But instead just point the gun at them and open up conversation. The Guy with the gun will most likely not fire if he thinks you will first.

Keveak
2010-01-05, 01:54 PM
Now that I think about it, yeah that might work. But instead just point the gun at them and open up conversation. The Guy with the gun will most likely not fire if he thinks you will first.

Good idea, but can we really risk to take any chances?

Grim ranger
2010-01-05, 02:11 PM
Shoot the Armed Guy in the Shoulder so you wont kill potential Allies.

I fourth this

Silverraptor
2010-01-05, 02:30 PM
I fourth this

I fifth this.

Kiren
2010-01-05, 02:39 PM
Look around for a cardboard box, so you may hide and sneak in closer.

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-05, 03:57 PM
I fifth this.

Sixthed Is that even a word? If you can't blow them up, wound them and tourture them!!!!!!!!

Mr_Saturn
2010-01-05, 04:14 PM
We should have a statistics pages where we post whose ideas were influential enough to have everyone "secondth, thirdth, etc" their suggestion.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-05, 04:19 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8154/nwq10.png

Sasha fires Lucky, her .357 Magnum Revolver, at the armed man's shoulder, doing considerable damage and knocking him flat off his feet, swearing and clutching the wound amidst cries of pain.

The other man, hearing the very un-subtle noise produced by the gun, makes a dash for the snowmobile.

Keris
2010-01-05, 04:25 PM
>Kneecap him!

EleventhHour
2010-01-05, 04:31 PM
Tackle! Go for the leap!

Zanaril
2010-01-05, 04:32 PM
>Kneecap him!

But they don't have knees!

Keveak
2010-01-05, 04:33 PM
>Kneecap him!

I second this.

Won't the wound be fatal in this temperature?

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-05, 04:33 PM
Shoot his leg. :smallsmile:

Grim ranger
2010-01-05, 04:38 PM
I second this.

Won't the wound be fatal in this temperature?

Thirded. And seriously, should we care? They seem just ready to shoot or let us freeze to death.

EleventhHour
2010-01-05, 04:41 PM
Thirded. And seriously, should we care? They seem just ready to shoot or let us freeze to death.

We know that because... We shot them when they found a propane tank and noone else around?

Grim ranger
2010-01-05, 04:44 PM
We know that because... We shot them when they found a propane tank and noone else around?

Well, maybe they were carrying that gun around just for hunting small game? :smalltongue:

And seriously. They will be allright, it is just a flesh wound :smallbiggrin:

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-05, 04:53 PM
What about revealing ourself to them, pointing the gun at him and telling him not to move or you shoot!

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-05, 04:55 PM
Seconded. ^

Grim ranger
2010-01-05, 04:58 PM
Well, he might be making dash to the gun as well, so I suggest stepping on it as we come forth. But I change my vote to supporting this:


What about revealing ourself to them, pointing the gun at him and telling him not to move or you shoot!

Traker
2010-01-05, 05:13 PM
What about revealing ourself to them, pointing the gun at him and telling him not to move or you shoot!

I forth it.

Gamerlord
2010-01-05, 05:52 PM
Shoot The Propane Tank Before He Gets Away!

MethosH
2010-01-05, 05:53 PM
Just kill them already

someonenonotyou
2010-01-05, 06:05 PM
Just kill them already

seconded just do it

Silverraptor
2010-01-05, 06:51 PM
What about revealing ourself to them, pointing the gun at him and telling him not to move or you shoot!

This. But make it so that she steps on their gun so they can't shoot her.

kpenguin
2010-01-05, 08:35 PM
I forth it.

I fifth it.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-05, 08:36 PM
This. But make it so that she steps on their gun so they can't shoot her.

I third the idea, second the stepping on gun to pin it idea.

Lord Magtok
2010-01-05, 08:56 PM
After they're dead, ride snowmobile like a mechanical bull. :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2010-01-06, 02:29 AM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5111/nwq11.png

Sasha reveals herself (Not in that way!), and aims the gun, but the man dives behind the snowmobile before she can get a steady aim.

>>"Nobody move or I'll shoot!"

The man behind the snowmobile yells back.

>"Are you insane, lady?"

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 02:34 AM
"This world is insane. So I can't trust anyone. Now who are you and what are you doing here?"

Have her take the gun as she's saying this.

V'icternus
2010-01-06, 02:35 AM
Steal the dead guy's breath-mask. Kill the survivor execution style. No room for mercy.
Then, reload. Compulsively.

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 02:40 AM
Steal the dead guy's breath-mask. Kill the survivor execution style. No room for mercy.
Then, reload. Compulsively.

Uh... double check the scene. The guys not dead yet.

V'icternus
2010-01-06, 02:43 AM
Oh, my bad.

Execute both of them.

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 02:46 AM
Oh, my bad.

Execute both of them.

*Facepalm*http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/NamonakiRei/Facepalm.png

V'icternus
2010-01-06, 02:47 AM
Then reload. Obviously.

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-06, 03:36 AM
"This world is insane. So I can't trust anyone. Now who are you and what are you doing here?"

Have her take the gun as she's saying this.

Seconded. Then, if he drives off on the snow mobile, she can kill him with it!

kpenguin
2010-01-06, 04:16 AM
"Call me not insane for here I am sane.
That which you call insane may well be sane
For sane is insane on insane struck Earth
and insanity is thus sanity

But enough of this, who are you both
And what motive have you for being here?"

While saying this, walk towards the two with her magnum trained on the man behind the snowmobile. If she manages to get to the gun, kick it back and away.

I wouldn't recommend shooting them just yet. Bullets are not to be wasted.

Rae Artemi
2010-01-06, 06:11 AM
Throw a snowball at him!:smalltongue:

V'icternus
2010-01-06, 06:14 AM
"Call me not insane for here I am sane.
That which you call insane may well be sane
For sane is insane on insane struck Earth
and insanity is thus sanity

But enough of this, who are you both
And what motive have you for being here?"

While saying this, walk towards the two with her magnum trained on the man behind the snowmobile. If she manages to get to the gun, kick it back and away.

I wouldn't recommend shooting them just yet. Bullets are not to be wasted.

But they have more bullets!

...And killing them would be fun.

For me.

smuchmuch
2010-01-06, 06:18 AM
Wonder if the man doesn't have a point, what with those voices in your head who keep deciding you what you should do through majority vote.

Don't let that fit of genre savvynes distracts you though. Keep the still upright man in check with your gun while walking slowly to pick up the assault rifle on the floor (or at least push it away from the bleeding man it with foot to avoid him shooting you in the back if he manage to get up.)

Keveak
2010-01-06, 08:21 AM
"Call me not insane for here I am sane.
That which you call insane may well be sane
For sane is insane on insane struck Earth
and insanity is thus sanity

But enough of this, who are you both
And what motive have you for being here?"

While saying this, walk towards the two with her magnum trained on the man behind the snowmobile. If she manages to get to the gun, kick it back and away.

I wouldn't recommend shooting them just yet. Bullets are not to be wasted.

I second this, great work Kippy.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 09:58 AM
Seconded. Then, if he drives off on the snow mobile, she can kill him with it!

I third it, it sounds cool.

Threeshades
2010-01-06, 10:22 AM
For something more practical tell them:

"Who are you, where do you come from and what are you doing here?!"
And don't respond to the whole insanity stuff. Also get the gun and make sure no one tries to make a run for it.

Hacktor
2010-01-06, 10:37 AM
Kill'him.. interrogate the other one :D

Green-Shirt Q
2010-01-06, 10:42 AM
For something more practical tell them:

"Who are you, where do you come from and what are you doing here?!"
And don't respond to the whole insanity stuff. Also get the gun and make sure no one tries to make a run for it.

I second this.

MethosH
2010-01-06, 11:06 AM
"Call me not insane for here I am sane.
That which you call insane may well be sane
For sane is insane on insane struck Earth
and insanity is thus sanity

But enough of this, who are you both
And what motive have you for being here?"

While saying this, walk towards the two with her magnum trained on the man behind the snowmobile. If she manages to get to the gun, kick it back and away.

I wouldn't recommend shooting them just yet. Bullets are not to be wasted.

This this this!! (3 votes for this now)

Traker
2010-01-06, 11:07 AM
I second this.

I third it.

-skimmer-
2010-01-06, 11:13 AM
For something more practical tell them:

"Who are you, where do you come from and what are you doing here?!"
And don't respond to the whole insanity stuff. Also get the gun and make sure no one tries to make a run for it.

I fourth it....

Rae Artemi
2010-01-06, 02:40 PM
I fourth it....

Actually you fifthed it

I still say to throw snowballs at them. :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-01-06, 02:51 PM
I fourth it....

Fifted/Sixted, I am not sure... but I vote as you do anyway!

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 02:54 PM
SHOOT THE DARN NAPALM ALREADY!

Before he gets away!

BRC
2010-01-06, 03:02 PM
SHOOT THE DARN NAPALM ALREADY!

Before he gets away!
It's propane, not Napalm. It's valuable, they don't appear to be entierly hostile, and if we wanted to kill them, we just shoot them in the head.

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 03:09 PM
It's propane, not Napalm. It's valuable, they don't appear to be entierly hostile, and if we wanted to kill them, we just shoot them in the head.

Whatever, I like explosion.
SHOOT THE GUARD THAN POUR PROPANE ON THE SNOWMOBILE!

MethosH
2010-01-06, 03:11 PM
PUNCH Q!

*Someone had to say it.*

Traker
2010-01-06, 03:34 PM
Whatever, I like explosion.
SHOOT THE GUARD THAN POUR PROPANE ON THE SNOWMOBILE!

Then you would lose two valuble resources and two possable allies. So that would not be a very good idea.

EleventhHour
2010-01-06, 03:35 PM
Then you would lose two valuble resources and two possable allies. So that would not be a very good idea.

I think we already lost the "allies" chance when one of them was shot.

Keris
2010-01-06, 03:35 PM
POUR PROPANE ON THE SNOWMOBILE!
Difficult, considering liquid propane would evaporate upon release from the container. It's a gas at anything over -40C, and I don't think the temperature's quite that low.

Anyway, I throw my vote in with kippy's plan.

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 03:47 PM
I think we already lost the "allies" chance when one of them was shot.

Not necessarily. I would totally understand if I was shot in a nuclear war after math purely because the person was just being cautious. (That was akward to say)

And Kippy's Idea is better than mine. I vote for it!:smallbiggrin:

Darklord Bright
2010-01-06, 07:00 PM
Sasha slowly steps towards the gun, shouting.
>>"Who are you, where do you come from and what are you doing here?!"

>"I'm a surivor," the man shouts back, "And I'm living."

She reaches the gun, bending down to pick it up.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1651/nwq12.png

Suddenly, the man leaps over the snowmobile, kicking the gun out of Shasha's hand and kneeing her in the gut, sending her reeling to the ground. By the time she is able to think straight again, he has the gun trained on her.

>"Now I'm the one with the gun. Now I could shoot you right here, but I'm feeling generous. I'll be taking everything I can find here and leaving. I'll be leaving you with nothing - but I won't kill you."

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 07:02 PM
And what about your partner? Are you going to leave him too?

EleventhHour
2010-01-06, 07:04 PM
And what about your partner? Are you going to leave him too?

...wot? Living, not leaving, Silver. :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 07:05 PM
...wot? Living, not leaving, Silver. :smalltongue:

He said that he's taking everything and leaving her there. Is he going to leave his partner?:smallconfused:

EleventhHour
2010-01-06, 07:06 PM
*epic spoiler miss*

>.> Sorry.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 07:07 PM
Well this went bad, too bad there's not a go back button. The only way out I can see is to do a lot of begging.

BRC
2010-01-06, 07:08 PM
Is tripping him an option? His legs appear to be in an easily trippable position.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 07:10 PM
Is tripping him an option? His legs appear to be in an easily trippable position.

Or tripping, that might work too. See If you can do that. and try to get the gun, kill dude and other dude.

Silverraptor
2010-01-06, 07:14 PM
Tripping might work.

Go for the legs and try to grab the gun!

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 07:16 PM
Kick Him In The Private Parts!

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 07:17 PM
Kick Him In The Private Parts!

I like it! trip, kick to nuts, take gun!

Captain Alien
2010-01-06, 07:27 PM
He will sooner or later move away from Sasha. As soon as he does, you pick the gun and shoot him on the head.

EDIT: In a second thought, maybe it's time to do what Q said in the second reply to the thread. It would work now.
EDIT2: In fact, it's said when Agamemnon's brother Menelaus finally found Helen at Troy, he was really mad at her, but she showed him her... Attributes, and he calmed down. Mithology is always a role model, so...

EleventhHour
2010-01-06, 07:31 PM
Hit Captain Alien.

...and then Sasha can trip him with her legs.

Captain Alien
2010-01-06, 07:46 PM
He is aiming right at Sasha's face! And he has shown himself as a very quick fighter. Are you sure it's a good idea to kick him? What if he just presses the trigger?

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 07:58 PM
He is aiming right at Sasha's face! And he has shown himself as a very quick fighter. Are you sure it's a good idea to kick him? What if he just presses the trigger?

Yeah, but it is the only PG-13 action we can take. For all that would do we might as well summon Santa for help.

Edit: Anyone else have this growing sense of doom for our poor puppet?

Kris on a Stick
2010-01-06, 08:19 PM
>Appeal to his sense of human indecency and offer to help. He needs a partner to watch his back, and he can't afford to waste medical supplies on the guard who managed to get himself shot. Plus, that sort of shoulder wound isn't likely to heal very well anyway.

I mean, we're not quite an action heroine, so we might as well give being a manipulator a shot.

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 08:21 PM
He will sooner or later move away from Sasha. As soon as he does, you pick the gun and shoot him on the head.

EDIT: In a second thought, maybe it's time to do what Q said in the second reply to the thread. It would work now.
EDIT2: In fact, it's said when Agamemnon's brother Menelaus finally found Helen at Troy, he was really mad at her, but she showed him her... Attributes, and he calmed down. Mithology is always a role model, so...

Change my vote to this, simply to see what happens.

I am a curious kid :smalltongue: !

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 08:28 PM
>Appeal to his sense of human indecency and offer to help. He needs a partner to watch his back, and he can't afford to waste medical supplies on the guard who managed to get himself shot. Plus, that sort of shoulder wound isn't likely to heal very well anyway.

I mean, we're not quite an action heroine, so we might as well give being a manipulator a shot.

As much as I hate to say it, offering to serve him might be the only way out... for now.

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-06, 08:36 PM
I'll go with Kid Kris's idea.

Kris on a Stick
2010-01-06, 08:46 PM
Why 'for now'?
The dude's got it right. Two people are better than one, and that could have been him on the ground, bleeding from the shoulder. Or you.
I say we use him as long as we can. But then, I'm getting ahead myself there.:smalltongue:

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-06, 08:48 PM
Why 'for now'?
The dude's got it right. Two people are better than one, and that could have been him on the ground, bleeding from the shoulder. Or you.
I say we use him as long as we can. But then, I'm getting ahead myself there.:smalltongue:

No knowing what the future holds, may need to... part ways at some point.

Szilard
2010-01-06, 09:30 PM
Kick the gun away.

kpenguin
2010-01-06, 09:52 PM
"Shoot me, I dare you.":smallamused:

An Enemy Spy
2010-01-06, 09:57 PM
Have her invisible army of mecha penguins sneak attack him!

Lyinginbedmon
2010-01-06, 10:46 PM
Point for consideration:

That rifle seems to be of the Kalashnikov variety.

It is within inches of her face.

If she's fast enough, she could grab and redirect the aim of the rifle, pull her aggressor off balance, possibly buttsmash him in the face, and then retake control of the situation with a spiffy new rifle.

V'icternus
2010-01-06, 11:29 PM
I agree with this course of action. He doesn't deserve a gun. He does, however, deserve death.

Muahahaha!

Threeshades
2010-01-07, 04:39 AM
Grab the rifle, push it away from your face and use your legs to trip the guy.

Grim ranger
2010-01-07, 04:42 AM
I like it! trip, kick to nuts, take gun!

I second this

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-07, 05:05 AM
>Appeal to his sense of human indecency and offer to help. He needs a partner to watch his back, and he can't afford to waste medical supplies on the guard who managed to get himself shot. Plus, that sort of shoulder wound isn't likely to heal very well anyway.

I mean, we're not quite an action heroine, so we might as well give being a manipulator a shot.

This is worth a shot.

Rae Artemi
2010-01-07, 06:38 AM
Make a seduction check.

MethosH
2010-01-07, 08:57 AM
See?!?!

I said "kill them already"!
I said "shot them both"!
But noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Diplomacy is totally worth a shot on a savage post-apocalyptic world of snow and punk wild west... lets all say hi to those guys with guns... :smallannoyed:

Go for the seduction check and kill them :smallfurious:

Keveak
2010-01-07, 09:06 AM
I fourth Kid Kris' suggestion.

We can't risk losing our puppet, she's wa~y too fun :smalltongue:

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 09:09 AM
Darn it, why does everyone care about whether or not our puppet survives? :smallannoyed:

Shades of Gray
2010-01-07, 09:22 AM
Switch text colours every letter, puppet!

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-07, 10:14 AM
Darn it, why does everyone care about whether or not our puppet survives? :smallannoyed:

Same reason people care if their character survives in a video game I suppose.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 10:34 AM
Same reason people care if their character survives in a video game I suppose.

Wait, people care about what happens to characters in a video game?:smallconfused:
I lose on purpose a lot when its funny!

Shadowcaller
2010-01-07, 10:39 AM
Wait, people care about what happens to characters in a video game?:smallconfused:
I lose on purpose a lot when its funny!

A great deal of people don't think losing is very fun.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 10:47 AM
A great deal of people don't think losing is very fun.

Ever played dwarf fortress?

Shadowcaller
2010-01-07, 10:50 AM
Ever played dwarf fortress?

Dose one game where losing is funny change the overwhelming amount of games where losing is not fun?

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 12:24 PM
Dose one game where losing is funny change the overwhelming amount of games where losing is not fun?

List games where losing isn't fun.

PhoeKun
2010-01-07, 01:41 PM
List games where losing isn't fun.

In no particular order:

Metal Gear/Solid
Megaman/X
Lagoon
Devil May Cry
The Legend of Zelda
Prince of Persia
Final Fantasy et al
Disgaea
Viewtiful Joe
Okami
Plok
Contra
The Darkness
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Resident Evil
Gradius

Shall I go on?

Vote: feign submission and wait for a chance to kill the guy when his back is turned. Failing that, swear a vendetta against him and his family.

Alternate vote: turn the world into a Choose Your Own Adventure book, and turn to page 53, where the man in the mask is eaten by a grue/space alien/yeti/generic threat x.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-07, 01:48 PM
If we're posting silly things to do, might as well say this.

Summon Santa Christ! (From the Nostalgia Critic Star Wars Holiday Special Review.)

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 01:52 PM
In no particular order:

Metal Gear/Solid
Megaman/X
Lagoon
Devil May Cry
The Legend of Zelda
Prince of Persia
Final Fantasy et al
Disgaea
Viewtiful Joe
Okami
Plok
Contra
The Darkness
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Resident Evil
Gradius

Shall I go on?

Vote: feign submission and wait for a chance to kill the guy when his back is turned. Failing that, swear a vendetta against him and his family.

Alternate vote: turn the world into a Choose Your Own Adventure book, and turn to page 53, where the man in the mask is eaten by a grue/space alien/yeti/generic threat x.
In that list, I have only played prince of Persia, and it IS fun to lose in that.

MethosH
2010-01-07, 02:03 PM
In that list, I have only played prince of Persia, and it IS fun to lose in that.

That depends... There are at least 7 "Prince of Persia" games and losing in some of them is just a ****ing pain in the freaking ass... and in one of them you CAN'T lose.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 03:13 PM
That depends... There are at least 7 "Prince of Persia" games and losing in some of them is just a ****ing pain in the freaking ass... and in one of them you CAN'T lose.

The entire "Sands of time" trilogy and the first one.

MethosH
2010-01-07, 03:54 PM
The entire "Sands of time" trilogy and the first one.

What are you talking about? Death in the sands of time trilogy is annoying! You have to wait a lot to get back into action

PhoeKun
2010-01-07, 04:31 PM
In that list, I have only played prince of Persia, and it IS fun to lose in that.

Hesitated to include because the games developed a cult following precisely because of the absurd lethality of it all. Left it in because the newest one makes your "deaths" so utterly humiliating that all sense of anything other than irritation is lost. Further list:

Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Silver Surfer
Parasite Eve
Bokasuka Wars
La MuLana
Fear Effect
Metroid
Ratchet and Clank
Thief
Deus Ex
Baldurs Gate
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Silent Hill
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen
Command and Conquer
Star Tropics
Blaster Master
Syphon Filter
Ice Climber
Act Raiser
Wild ARMs
Sly Cooper
Iji
Pokemon Stadium
Psychonauts
Banjo-Kazooie
Burger Time

For fairness' sake, games that are fun to lose:
I Wanna Be the Guy
Tetris
Klax
Super Smash Brothers
Shadowgate
Fallout (situationally)
Marble Madness
Snake Rattle 'N Roll
Oregon Trail

And if you haven't played those either, I give up. I've hit pretty much every genre and era I can think of...

EmeraldPhoenix
2010-01-07, 04:31 PM
"That WILL kill me. Have you noticed the apocalypse? Listen, I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, but I didn't kill either of you. I only shot your friend in the shoulder, and only because I've seen some very bad people around here. I assumed you were both here to kill me. Was I right?"

Kind of long. Don't know if she'd actually have time to say it all.

Also, people, stop with the Q punching! :smallmad:

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-07, 04:37 PM
"That WILL kill me. Have you noticed the apocalypse? Listen, I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, but I didn't kill either of you. I only shot your friend in the shoulder, and only because I've seen some very bad people around here. I assumed you were both here to kill me. Was I right?" NOW LETS TEAM UP AND PUNCH Q!
Kind of long. Don't know if she'd actually have time to say it all.

Also, people, stop with the Q punching! :smallmad:

I say we do this!

MethosH
2010-01-07, 04:52 PM
I say we do this!

I say we don't... Those guys are already planning to loot us and torture us by lefting us with NOTHING on a FREAKING DESERT place...

I say we use our kung-fu power (in case seduction fails) and KILL THEM BOTH... oh.. and we punch Q after.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 05:01 PM
How about we SHOOT Q?:smalltongue:

Threeshades
2010-01-07, 05:50 PM
See?!?!

I said "kill them already"!
I said "shot them both"!
But noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Diplomacy is totally worth a shot on a savage post-apocalyptic world of snow and punk wild west... lets all say hi to those guys with guns... :smallannoyed:

Go for the seduction check and kill them :smallfurious:

You can't kill your only plot hook. You know what happens when you killed your plot hook? Well I do, I learned it the hard way, a much more powerful and intimidating plot hook comes over and makes you crap your pants before sending you on demeaning errands.

MethosH
2010-01-07, 05:57 PM
You can't kill your only plot hook. You know what happens when you killed your plot hook? Well I do, I learned it the hard way, a much more powerful and intimidating plot hook comes over and makes you crap your pants before sending you on demeaning errands.

Sorry, I never really took any levels on bard. :smallfrown:

Darklord Bright
2010-01-07, 06:47 PM
>>"That WILL kill me. Have you noticed the apocalypse? Listen, I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, but I didn't kill either of you. I only shot your friend in the shoulder, and only because I've seen some very bad people around here. I assumed you were both here to kill me. Was I right?"

>"The only killer here is you, girl. The wound you gave him has already made him lose consciousness, and there are no medical supplies for miles outside Fort Pyry, and they aren't letting anyone in anymore. That's more than 'the wrong foot'."

He keeps the gun trained on Sasha.


http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5893/nwq13.png

>Appeal to his sense of human indecency and offer to help. He needs a partner to watch his back, and he can't afford to waste medical supplies on the guard who managed to get himself shot. Plus, that sort of shoulder wound isn't likely to heal very well anyway.


>"Yeah, yeah, and I can't afford to waste any of my supplies on you. Out here, more people are just more people who might kill you because it suits them better at the time."

MethosH
2010-01-07, 06:51 PM
You are even counting the votes? :smallconfused:

Anyway... Lie... Tell him you are a experienced surgeon and kill him when he is off guard.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-07, 06:53 PM
You are even counting the votes? :smallconfused:

The general consensus seemed to be to try diplomacy, and none of the people who said otherwise could agree on anything.

Szilard
2010-01-07, 06:55 PM
Kick the gun. Out of his hand. That simple.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-07, 07:19 PM
Well, once again diplomacy has failed us miserably. Go for the tripping! DO IT NOW!

Edit: Wait! Better yet trip him, grab your gun which is behind you, and shot his ass!

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 07:26 PM
Kick him in the nuts!

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-07, 07:37 PM
Kick him in the nuts!

Of course! Why didn't I see this before? Trip him up by kicking him in the nuts. The pain will distract him enough that she can grab the gun and shoot him.

The time for diplomacy has ended, the time for reckless action is now!

MethosH
2010-01-07, 08:07 PM
You are the MAIN character of a interactive comic. Therefor you are IMORTAL. Make him shot you and pretend to be dead. When he is distracted eat his brains

EmeraldPhoenix
2010-01-07, 08:27 PM
I say we don't... Those guys are already planning to loot us and torture us by lefting us with NOTHING on a FREAKING DESERT place...

I say we use our kung-fu power (in case seduction fails) and KILL THEM BOTH... oh.. and we punch Q after.
*facepalm*

How about we SHOOT Q?:smalltongue:
*double-facepalm*

Why are you guys hating on Q? :smallmad:

>Accidently punch Lying through fourth wall, because Q held Lyinginbedmon in front of him when people started trying to punch him.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-01-07, 08:36 PM
How about we SHOOT Q?:smalltongue:

I don't need to take this abuse! :smallfrown:

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-07, 08:37 PM
Jeese guys, leave Q alone, now growup and kick the dude in the nuts!

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-07, 08:40 PM
Jeese guys, leave Q alone, now growup and kick the dude in the nuts!

I agree, the time for abusing playgrounders is over, the time for nut kicking, gun grabbing, and shooting of rival is now!

Silverraptor
2010-01-07, 09:42 PM
I don't need to take this abuse! :smallfrown:

*Comforts*

There, there.:smallfrown: People can be so inconsiderate at times. Here, have a chocolate bar.

...And I totally have no idea what to do. Can't think of anything, sorry.

Maximum Zersk
2010-01-07, 10:41 PM
Of course! Why didn't I see this before? Trip him up by kicking him in the nuts. The pain will distract him enough that she can grab the gun and shoot him.

The time for diplomacy has ended, the time for reckless action is now!

This one has accepted my vote.

Even if that sentence doesn't make any sense. :smalltongue:

MethosH
2010-01-07, 10:41 PM
*facepalm*

*double-facepalm*

Why are you guys hating on Q? :smallmad:


Hate? This is our expression of pure love!


I don't need to take this abuse! :smallfrown:

Yes you do! That is how we love! And we love HARD! :smallamused:

Kris on a Stick
2010-01-08, 12:52 AM
>Kick him in the knee/nuts/whatever, yank the gun out of his hand, and point it at him. But don't shoot him, not lethally, anyway. He was perfectly willing to loot your stuff and let you die in the cold, so I say we return him the favor.


Yes, I am trying to make Sasha evil.

someonenonotyou
2010-01-08, 01:14 AM
>Kick him in the knee/nuts/whatever, yank the gun out of his hand, and point it at him. But don't shoot him, not lethally, anyway. He was perfectly willing to loot your stuff and let you die in the cold, so I say we return him the favor.


Yes, I am trying to make Sasha evil.
ditto so do this
also yeah for evil Sasha

Shadowcaller
2010-01-08, 04:24 AM
No, your trying to make her stupid evil.

Everyone knows that by the rules of drama that guy will survive somehow and then at some point in the future he will come after us, now as a cyborg-ninja as most of his body had been so badly damage by the cold.

I say we just shoot him in the head IF we even get the gun. And yeah, try to kick him in the nuts, but be careful so he don't press the trigger of the gun when you do so.

Kris on a Stick
2010-01-08, 06:15 AM
Good point. I forgot to consider the RULES OF DRAMA. >.>

An Enemy Spy
2010-01-08, 09:25 AM
No, your trying to make her stupid evil.

Everyone knows that by the rules of drama that guy will survive somehow and then at some point in the future he will come after us, now as a cyborg-ninja as most of his body had been so badly damage by the cold.

I say we just shoot him in the head IF we even get the gun. And yeah, try to kick him in the nuts, but be careful so he don't press the trigger of the gun when you do so.

Wait, so an angry cyborg coming back from the dead is something we don't want to happen? That sounds awesome!

Captain Alien
2010-01-08, 09:32 AM
Diplomacy has failed, so I think it would be good to summarize the suggested options.

-Disarm the guy and kick him.
-Trip him.
-Wait for him to move away from Sasha and then kill him.
-Helen's peculiardiplomacy check/Q's suggestion
-Standard diplomacy, wich will surely fail.

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-08, 12:14 PM
Just one question, what happens if we die? Do we respawn or is it comic over?

Hacktor
2010-01-08, 12:43 PM
Trip him, Disarm him, Shoot him.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-08, 01:20 PM
Just one question, what happens if we die? Do we respawn or is it comic over?

If it ends that easily I will be somewhat upset.

Ichneumon
2010-01-08, 02:26 PM
I like this comic.

If we can't die "accidentally" and if he will always let us live, even if we make stupid mistakes, just so the comic won't end, what stops us from doing stuff that would normally kill us? There is no danger anymore.

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 02:41 PM
I like this comic.

If we can't die "accidentally" and if he will always let us live, even if we make stupid mistakes, just so the comic won't end, what stops us from doing stuff that would normally kill us? There is no danger anymore.
But we would do stuff that would kill us anyway to see what happens...:smallconfused:...

Ichneumon
2010-01-08, 02:44 PM
But we would do stuff that would kill us anyway to see what happens...:smallconfused:...

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that the main motivating force of this "post-apocalypse" interactive comic was to stay alive.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-08, 05:56 PM
Sasha sees an opening, and kicks a foot up, hitting the man square in the nuts and casing him to drop to the ground, losing hold of the gun. She picks it up and aims it at him...


http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5701/nwq14.png

Keris
2010-01-08, 05:59 PM
>Shoot man with AK-47.

He's not gonna join us, so we might as well dispose of him.
And once he's dead,
>Loot bodies. :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2010-01-08, 06:01 PM
Say a witty one liner, step back ( To avoid him doing the same to you) and then demand he identify himself.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-08, 06:17 PM
Say a witty one liner, step back ( To avoid him doing the same to you) and then demand he identify himself.

Nuts to that! Shoot him now! SHOOT HIM NOW!

Falgorn
2010-01-08, 06:40 PM
Nuts to that! Shoot him now! SHOOT HIM NOW!

That would waste ammunition, though.

On the other hand, you know hold the gun. Beat him with it. Beat him to death with the butt of the rifle, firing no shots.
Pick up the magnum, then ride around on the snowmobile.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-01-08, 06:43 PM
That would waste ammunition, though.

On the other hand, you know hold the gun. Beat him with it. Beat him to death with the butt of the rifle, firing no shots.
Pick up the magnum, then ride around on the snowmobile.

What's the point of being so cruel? She's got the weapon; he can't do anything.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-08, 06:43 PM
That would waste ammunition, though.

On the other hand, you know hold the gun. Beat him with it. Beat him to death with the butt of the rifle, firing no shots.
Pick up the magnum, then ride around on the snowmobile.

But that risks him getting a hold of the gun again, while it only takes one bullet to the forehead to solve the problem.


What's the point of being so cruel? She's got the weapon; he can't do anything.

He has shown he is dangerous, this is post nuclear apocalypse world, not a tea party.

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 06:45 PM
Leave him, take the snowmobile.

Falgorn
2010-01-08, 06:46 PM
But that risks him getting a hold of the gun again, while it only takes one bullet to the forehead to solve the problem.

But one strong hit with the butt of the rifle could knock him out. Knowing the nature of having you "Family Jewels" kicked, he should be weak for a minute. Just hit him. Again and again.


What's the point of being so cruel? She's got the weapon; he can't do anything.

Fine.

Extract information from the guard, then kill him.

Grim ranger
2010-01-08, 06:49 PM
I have better idea: extract all useful data from the guard, order him to turn around and knock him unconsicous with the butt of the rifle. Then walk over to the other poor bastard and show him mercy by shooting him between the eyes. He would not last in snowstorm anyhow. Afterwards, loot the corpse and drive away.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-08, 06:50 PM
I have better idea: extract all useful data from the guard, order him to turn around and knock him unconsicous with the butt of the rifle. Then walk over to the other poor bastard and show him mercy by shooting him between the eyes. He would not last in snowstorm anyhow. Afterwards, loot the corpse and drive away.

Ok, but if this goes wrong don't say I didn't warn you.

someonenonotyou
2010-01-08, 07:16 PM
yes Extract, Kill, then get looting

MethosH
2010-01-08, 07:19 PM
just freaking kill them already

An Enemy Spy
2010-01-08, 07:37 PM
strip him of anything useful and leave him to die. No point wasting valuable ammo.

Silverraptor
2010-01-08, 11:25 PM
Get all information! Then do what you want!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-01-09, 12:41 AM
I have better idea: extract all useful data from the guard, order him to turn around and knock him unconsicous with the butt of the rifle. Then walk over to the other poor bastard and show him mercy by shooting him between the eyes. He would not last in snowstorm anyhow. Afterwards, loot the corpse and drive away.

This appears to be the best option suggested thus far.

Also, don't forget to take the propane as you drive off.

Keris
2010-01-09, 05:08 AM
I have better idea: extract all useful data from the guard,[...]
How do you plan on doing this? Based on our past experiences with him, I doubt he'd answer any question we put to him. This is assuming that he doesn't turn the tables on us once more, which he's done in the past. Better to kill him now and avoid the risk, then interrogate someone else later, preferably someone who's companion we hadn't just killed.

Keveak
2010-01-09, 06:07 AM
Say a witty one liner, step back ( To avoid him doing the same to you) and then demand he identify himself.

I second this comment.

Why should we be so cruel to kill in cold blood and lose our humanity, it never works :smalltongue:

It's the rule of sympathetic characters or something.