PDA

View Full Version : Since no one else knows about it. 19 years ago...

EndlessWrath
2010-01-05, 01:38 PM
...Wrath was born ^__^. Its been a pretty lame birthday so far but Wrath gets to go out to a special diner today that kicked Bobby Flays butt in a throwdown so I'm excited. Its a good diner.

Anyways.. Happy Wrath day :smallamused:

-Wrath

Player_Zero
2010-01-05, 01:54 PM
I have no idea what "a special diner today that kicked Bobby Flays caboose in a throwdown" is, but have fun.

EndlessWrath
2010-01-05, 01:59 PM
I have no idea what "a special diner today that kicked Bobby Flays caboose in a throwdown" is, but have fun.

Bobby flay is a chef. Very famous. has a show named "Throwdown with Bobby Flay". He takes on people at their home towns at their best dish and 2 judges decide the winner. This guy kicked Mr. Flays butt at BBQ and Ribs. He's about a 30 minute drive from where I am now. Awesome restaurant and of course.. if you beat a famous chef on his own tv show..wouldn't you have a big plasma screen TV with that episode running 24/7? They do :smallamused:

Of course...I'm really excited and going to get ribs or BBQ. Still can't decide.

Thanks Zero ^__^

-Wrath

Gullara
2010-01-05, 02:58 PM
Happy Wrathday to you
Happy Wrathday to you
Happy Wrathday dear Wrath
Happy Wrathday to you

Perenelle
2010-01-05, 03:39 PM
Happy birthday!! :smallbiggrin:

smellie_hippie
2010-01-05, 03:45 PM
Happy Wrath day endlessbirth! :biggrin:

......... :smallconfused:

Oh wait... that sounds baaaaaaaaaad. :smalleek:

Happy birthday!!

EndlessWrath
2010-01-05, 03:49 PM
Happy Wrath day endlessbirth! :biggrin:

......... :smallconfused:

Oh wait... that sounds baaaaaaaaaad. :smalleek:

Happy birthday!!

XD that made me laugh so hard the peoples on my xbox live mic were shouting at me to stop. haha. Thanks guys, it really means a lot, I've been pretty lonely all day cause most of my friends are back at school and the car is in the shop >.< So.. Wrath has been playing Xbox for an hour, got to look at college catalog and now ...blah. <3 thanks guys for wishing me happy birthday.

-Wrath

Zocelot
2010-01-05, 04:57 PM
Happy Birthday!

Somebody, get him the comic! (are we still doing that?)

Hope you have a happy day. Enjoy your dinner.

Coplantor
2010-01-05, 05:01 PM
Happy birthday! May your kills be plenty!

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-05, 05:09 PM
Somebody, get him the comic! (are we still doing that?)

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jcenhl.jpg

The tradition shall remain forever!

Happy Birthday!

MethosH
2010-01-05, 05:25 PM
Happy birthday!

http://14.media.tumblr.com/VFrxb7GAzo87su7d8AuFXRu3o1_400.jpg

(I'm not a good baker)

arguskos
2010-01-05, 06:06 PM
Wraths! Hap haps! :smallbiggrin:

Seriously, good day for birthing and whatnot. :smallamused: Enjoy thy BBQ ribs!

Xyk
2010-01-05, 06:38 PM
...What might this BBQ place be called?

I ask because I live in Texas and that's more than likely where it is. And I love BBQ.

Also happy birthday!

Anuan
2010-01-05, 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday! :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2010-01-05, 08:20 PM
Happy AFONAL Day!

Sneak
2010-01-05, 08:35 PM
Felicitous nascency celebration!

Silverraptor
2010-01-05, 08:40 PM
Happy Birthday Wrath.:smallbiggrin:

EndlessWrath
2010-01-06, 12:25 AM
Happy birthday!

http://14.media.tumblr.com/VFrxb7GAzo87su7d8AuFXRu3o1_400.jpg

(I'm not a good baker)

Looks like a Wrathday Cake to me :smallbiggrin:

...What might this BBQ place be called?

I ask because I live in Texas and that's more than likely where it is. And I love BBQ.

Also happy birthday!

Actually.. its in Virginia. :smallamused:

Happy AFONAL Day!

AFONAL day? >_< ~wrath is confused~

Thanks everybody. The place I was going to go to didn't really have any room though...room outside on tables outside..but its too cold for that. I didn't want everyone miserable! >.< So I went to a steakhouse instead and had an amazing New York Strip so wrath was happy. Got a few amazing things, and enough for tuition payment which is tomorrow. So Is all good. Wrath was very lonely for a lot of the day. which sucked. but got good food, got to see the lady, and have fun in the evening. Thanks all of you for the good wishes ^//^

-Wrath

randman22222
2010-01-06, 12:29 AM
That sounds like an amazing place to have a birthday dinner at. :smallbiggrin: (END IN PREPOSITION IS OKAY. [I spelled that 'proposition' the first time through. >.<])

Wait! It's in Virginia?! *Must drive over some time.*

EndlessWrath
2010-01-06, 12:57 AM
That sounds like an amazing place to have a birthday dinner at. :smallbiggrin: (END IN PREPOSITION IS OKAY. [I spelled that 'proposition' the first time through. >.<])

Wait! It's in Virginia?! *Must drive over some time.*

Yes. I ate there after my graduation as well. I'm not a pro judge food taster... and I'm really picky... but I thought the BBQ was amazing. granted..I've never been to texas either. It is still my favorite BBQ. If your ever in Virginia, maybe we can stop by it :smallbiggrin:

-Wrath

bosssmiley
2010-01-06, 11:10 AM
Anyways.. Happy Wrath day :smallamused:

Happy oxymoronic festival to you.

mikej
2010-01-06, 11:56 AM
Happy Wrath day

that's funny

Happy Birthday