2010-01-07, 06:19 PM
Ideal for humor campaigns
JoCo (Neutral Good)
Demigod
Patron of singer/songwriters and nerds
Domains: Knowledge, Good, is there a music domain in any sourcebooks?, Trickery
favored weapon: rapier

JoCo Fanatic

Prerequisites:Divine caster level 2, Arcane caster level 3.
Perform (sing) 8 ranks, perform(string instruments) 1, craft (song) 8
Patron: JoCo
Special: Bardic Music 3/day
Special: Must have invented and sung a song in front of a crowd

d6
BAB 3/4
good ref and will saves
Skills (4+int): Bluff, Concentration, Craft(any), Diplomacy, Knowledge (any), Perform(any), Spellcraft

Spellcasting: every level advance both bard and divine spellcasting

Bardic Music:you add your class level to your use/day of bardic music

Still Alive: you add hold portal to your listof bard spells known as a first level spell. You can expend a use of bardic music to create a cure light wounds effect on yourself (caster level=class level), but only if you're dying

Ikea: once a month you can buy 1 nonmagical item at (class level X 10)% off

My Monkey: you gain an animal companion. It's a monkey, unless you have druid level, in which case it's a dire monkey. Your class level is your effective druid level.

Mandelbrot Set: You can expend a use of bardic music to create a spinning, glowing mandelbrot. It appears up to 20 ft away from you and gives illumination as a light spell and lasts for one round. Any enemy who sees it must make a will save (DC 10+ highest caster level+ Cha bonus) or be affected as by the confusion spell. This is a mind-affecting conjuration(summoning) effect

Best.Concert.Ever.: There are fanatics of fanatics. You gain leadership as a bonus feat. Your cohort is always a bard who has max ranks in perform(string instuments) who uses the aid another action on your perform checks whenever possible.

Tao the Ninja
2010-01-07, 06:24 PM
that's odd, my thread got posted twice. How do you delete a thread? Do not post on this thread other then to tell me how to delete it.

Temotei
2010-01-07, 06:27 PM
that's odd, my thread got posted twice. How do you delete a thread? Do not post on this thread other then to tell me how to delete it.

PM Roland. He'll do it for you eventually.

Alternatively, other administrators will do it, or maybe moderators (I'm not sure they can).

Tao the Ninja
2010-01-07, 06:29 PM
PM Roland. He'll do it for you eventually.

Alternatively, other administrators will do it, or maybe moderators (I'm not sure they can).

Uh, this'll sound dumb, but what's PM and how do i do it? kinda new.

Temotei
2010-01-07, 06:35 PM
Uh, this'll sound dumb, but what's PM and how do i do it? kinda new.

You can go up to the top right and click "private messages" by your username, find something along the lines of write message, and go, or you can click on the "User CP" thing up on the top left of the page. Then go on from there.

To send it to Roland St. Jude, type his name in.

Same with anybody else.

:smalltongue: Pixies. What do you do...?