PDA

View Full Version : SEU VII: Sanity's Rest Hospital (Recruiting 25/25 FULL)

Pages : [1] 2 3

UncleWolf
2010-01-20, 04:17 PM
SEU VII: Sanity's Rest Hospital

Horrors (Werewolves)
Like in the last game none of the horrors will start knowing each other, every night one of them will be able to use one type of night kill, they will take turns with this.

Horror: Created either from aliens, lovecraftian horrors or from some type of weird combination of earthly animals 'Horrors' have truly earned their name. They are able to absorb any life form and become an exact copy of it, apparently including memories among other things.
Horrors only live to survive and spread their kind by infecting as many nearby life-forms as possible, they do this by assuming the form of something harmless in order to come close enough to their intended target.
If the horror is revealed it can easily form whatever organs, mouths, fangs, claws or spines in order to keep everyone from revealing their horrible secret.
Horrors are not individuals, instead they function as a singular being, a hive mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each night one of the horrors can use one of the type of night kills described down below. They will take turns with this, like for example: Night 1: Horror 1 can use a night kill, Night 2: Horror 2 can use a night kill...

If horror 2 would be dead during night 2, Horror 3 will be able to use a night kill during that night instead, so as long there is at least one active horror alive, there will be a night kill each night.

Disappearance: The horror makes one player disappear into the night. While the details about this is better left unmentioned this kill is not be revealed until the end of the next night. The player fallen victim for this is not in any way allowed to tell the other player about this or post in the thread until its revealed that she/he is indeed dead. Like Mafia abduction.

Slaughter: The horror mercifully finishes off the human as messy as possible to start panic among the survivors. Direct kill.

Merge: The horror merges with another player and "becomes" the selected player. Unless the player the horror selected is a S.E.U. Agent that player will be transformed into a horror and gain all their abilities and victory conditions. The original horror will die when it has "merged" with the other player.

If the horror uses any of these kills on another horror they will instead learn of each other. Horrors that know of each other can switch their kill turns if the horror whose turn it is PM's the narrator with this intention.

A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group. The horrors all scries as Horrors (Werewolves).

The horrors win once their numbers are equal or greater than the non-horrors.

The S.E.U. (Team Villager)
Patient (Villager): As one of Sanity's Rests many patients, the only thing you can do for now is to find the alien creatures that have infiltrated the hospital and kill them during the day by voting for someone to be tested by the S.E.U. During the night, you will be the prey... Scries as Patient (Villager).

Delusional Patient (Fail) You haven't taken your medicines and don't have any clarity at all right now. Therefore the other people in your group might be quite confused by your suggestions and views of reality, while these sometimes might be reasonable, but false.
Any Commando group you are in will be disturbed, but SEU Agents will be made aware of the disturbance. Scries as Delusional Patient (Fail).

S.E.U. Agent (Agent): You are a part of the S.E.U. and are right now hunting a group of horrors that have taken refugee in Sanity's Rest hospital. Your mission here is to eliminate these extremely dangerous creatures before they can spread any further.
If a horror attempts to merge, you will die instead of becoming a horror and the horror that attempted to do it will survive. If your in a commando group who's action is disturbed you will learn of this. Scries as S.E.U. Agent (Agent). S.E.U. Agents do not know each other at the start of the game.

The S.E.U. and the patients will win the game once all horrors have been eradicated.

Commando Groups
Three players of any type of roles can during a night form a "commando group" by sending a PM with all their names to the narrator (every player in the commando group must be willing to join).
A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.

A commando group can perform one of the following actions during a night:

Investigate: Will reveal the role of a selected player to everyone in the commando group. If this action is disturbed it will come back with an incorrect result. If it is disturbed by a horror, the horror gets the choice to either learn the genuine role or choose the incorrect result (which is otherwise random).

Protect: Will protect a selected player from all the horrors night kills and night actions during that night. If this action is disturbed, nothing will happen instead.

Surveillance: If this commando action targets a horror, that horror will be unable to use any night kills, night actions or disturb commando groups during that night. If this action is disturbed nothing will happen instead.

They can't use any of these actions on a member in their own commando group.

Because the time it might take to form commando groups the nights in this game will be 48 hours long.

Rooms
At the first day of the game players will be able to choose what room they will sleep in during the night by posting the name of the room in blue. If a player don't select a room they will be automatically placed in whatever room they fit into.

Players can only be in commando groups by people who are in the same room as them. Players can change the room they are in any time during the day the same way they picked the first room they were in.

Some rooms may have special effects tied to them.
Surgery: 3 slots

Mental Ward: 3 slots

Waiting Room: 10 slots

Church: 3 slots.

The Records Room: 3 slots

Sensory Deprivation Tanks: 3 slots.

Additional Rules:
The game will start with FIVE horrors, five fails, and five S.E.U. Agents.

If a night kill does not happen, the narration will not indicate why. It could be that the horror did not send in a kill, that the horror was voided, that the target was baned, that someone was abducted, or that two horrors learned of each other.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect.

Day/Night phases may last longer than 48 hours due to the narrators busy real life. Changing of votes or night actions can continue up until the moment when the 'Day/Night ends' post goes up.

Autolynches will occur if you miss two consecutive days of voting.

Slots:
1)Happyturtle
2)billtodamax
3)Murska- Lynched Day 1 Fail
4)EleventhHour
5)Aemoh
6)Deathslayer7 Patient(Villager) Killed Night 4
7)Darkcomet
8)Fleeing Coward
9)Sanity702
10)Random Person Autolynched Replaced by Uncle Festy
11)MordokaiPatient(Villager) Killed Night 3
12)The Bookworm Horror Lynched Day 6
13)Smuchmuch
14)lostlittlebear Delusional Patient(Fail) Lynched Day 4
15)blackouttwo
16)Gamerkid Autolynched Day 6, replaced by The Bushranger
17)TehSheen
18)RedScholarGypsy Horror Merged Night 3
19)EagleWiz
20)Geesi
21)Hyozo Delusional Patient(Fail) Killed Night 4
22)Jontom Xire
23)Mustiado Horror Lynched Day 3
24)cd4 Horror Lynched Day 2
25)YimmytheSneak

Auto-Lynch Replacements:
1)Uncle Festy
2)THe Bushranger

Aemoh
2010-01-20, 10:03 PM
In again, says I.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-20, 10:20 PM
YESsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss

grrr stupid 60 seconds between posts

no seu commander?:smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2010-01-20, 10:29 PM
In, I guess.

I hope I'm just a normie for once...

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-20, 11:01 PM
Count me in

Wizibirb
2010-01-21, 01:40 AM
IN! loved the last one, and how can I say no when my name is in the title?

Fortuna
2010-01-21, 02:47 AM
Eh, what the heck. In.

Mordokai
2010-01-21, 04:14 AM
I'll try it again. I also reserve myself one spot in sensory deprivation tanks in advance.

Lord knows I need a good night sleep.

The Bookworm
2010-01-21, 07:16 AM
IN! In! Horrors!

smuchmuch
2010-01-21, 07:31 AM
I'd like to be in.
And i can't think of anything else to add, too much neuroleptics I guess.

UncleWolf
2010-01-21, 08:56 AM
List has been updated. I almost forgot to mention that Shadowcaller is the Narrator. I am merely a humble Co-narrator.

Still, for those who are about to die horribly, I promise to laugh at you and make good narrations. :smallbiggrin:

lostlittlebear
2010-01-21, 11:34 AM
In! For teh winz!

blackouttwo
2010-01-21, 04:44 PM
I'm in.

Come on, normal guy!

Gamerlord
2010-01-21, 04:56 PM
Haven't played a game of werewolf/mafia in quite some time, I'm in!

TehSheen
2010-01-21, 05:06 PM
I'm in like a horror!

RedScholarGypsy
2010-01-21, 05:38 PM
A mental hospital, eh? Hehe, call me Malkav:smallbiggrin:. In.

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 06:44 PM
I'll be away for four days.

It's fairly likely that I'll be able to get a vote in each day, but just in case, don't auto me please.

EagleWiz
2010-01-21, 10:47 PM
Very very in

Guancyto
2010-01-22, 12:13 AM
No Commander?

That's going to to make this interesting...

Oh, and in.

Hyozo
2010-01-22, 12:25 AM
Why did nobody tell me a new SEU would be starting? In!

UncleWolf
2010-01-22, 12:32 AM
At the rate this game is filling up, it will likely be full by the time I leave for home for the weekend. If SC doesn't mind, I think it may be possible to start Monday.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-22, 09:32 AM
Go on then. In.

I love the commando groups ideas, made not too powerful by the lack of a seer or baner.

Do agents know each other at the start of the game? It is implied but not (as far as I could see) stated that horrors don't know each other at the start of the game.

Also:

Players can only be in commando groups by people who are in the same room as them.

and:

A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.

There is only one room big enough to have more than one commando group, so this rule seems a little strange - why not just ban them joining groups after the first?

Anyway, I'm sure when we play, everyone will advertise which room they are in and which group they are joining, and anyone who joins more than one group is therefore either a bit dumb or a horror.

Murska
2010-01-22, 09:36 AM
Agents don't know each other, nor do horrors.

The rules are partly from the older versions, but in my opinion however likely it is that groups are announced in the thread it's never a good idea to take away options from the players unnecessarily. This way a horror can make a few groups fail in some rare circumstances and it doesn't hurt gameplay to have the rule be like that.

Mustiado
2010-01-22, 11:42 AM
Mmmmm.....

In. Before I start to twitch from WW withdrawal.

UncleWolf
2010-01-22, 02:23 PM
Okay, only 2 slots left. There has been a minor correction regarding the Fail roles, and it is advised that if you haven't read the rules already, to do so before the game starts.

Of course, I'd never accuse any of you of just signing up before you read. :smalltongue:

EDIT: And there has also been some clarification about the S.E.U Agent role as well.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-22, 02:25 PM
Agents don't know each other, nor do horrors.

The rules are partly from the older versions, but in my opinion however likely it is that groups are announced in the thread it's never a good idea to take away options from the players unnecessarily. This way a horror can make a few groups fail in some rare circumstances and it doesn't hurt gameplay to have the rule be like that.

indeed like when Murska tried to control group coordination being a horror comes to my mind. :smalltongue:

EleventhHour
2010-01-22, 03:01 PM
Is it insane to be the last sane (wo)man left?

cd4
2010-01-23, 08:38 AM
Okay, sounds interesting so I think I will join. Two questions:
Will the horrors get told that it is their turn to kill that night?
If a horror has posted an away message will another horror get to make a kill in there place?

Shadowcaller
2010-01-23, 08:47 AM
Okay, sounds interesting so I think I will join. Two questions:
Will the horrors get told that it is their turn to kill that night?
If a horror has posted an away message will another horror get to make a kill in there place?

The answer is 'Yes' to both questions, otherwise the horrors would be at a disadvantage here.

YimmytheSneak
2010-01-23, 12:21 PM
Sign me up. I kicked the bucket in all my other games it seems.

Mordokai
2010-01-24, 11:57 AM
Is it insane to be the last sane (wo)man left?

That's a bold statement :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2010-01-24, 12:02 PM
Aw, shoot, did I miss this? :smallfrown:
Well, sign me up for auto replacement then, I guess.
((And PM me if I'm needed.))

The Bushranger
2010-01-24, 01:50 PM
Is there perchance room for one more?

UncleWolf
2010-01-24, 09:49 PM
Slots:
1)Happyturtle
2)billtodamax
3)Murska
4)EleventhHour
5)Aemoh
6)Deathslayer7
7)Darkcomet
8)Fleeing Coward
9)Sanity702
10)Random Person
11)Mordokai
12)The Bookworm
13)Smuchmuch
14)lostlittlebear
15)blackouttwo
16)Gamerkid
17)TehSheen
18)RedScholarGypsy
19)EagleWiz
20)Geesi
21)Hyozo
22)Jontom Xire
23)Mustiado
24)cd4
25)YimmytheSneak

That is the final List of players.

Autoreplacments:

1)Uncle Festy
2)The Bushranger

Shadowcaller should be able to start the game soon.

EDIT: After some non-existent debate the game now had FIVE horrors! And to avoid confusion, the first post now has the list of Auto-Lynch Replacements.

YimmytheSneak
2010-01-25, 11:11 AM
Sorry, are we starting in a different thread, or this one?

Shadowcaller
2010-01-25, 11:12 AM
Sorry, are we starting in a different thread, or this one?

This thread, I'm working on the narration right now...

UncleWolf
2010-01-25, 11:28 AM
Okay, all roles have been sent. The game officially starts when SC posts the narration. If you have any questions about your role, or have received something you shouldn't have, please tell both of us.

Shadowcaller
2010-01-25, 11:44 AM
Karen stared up at the large white building in the distance, it was old, the white paint had taken an almost grey tone and no one had bothered to repaint it.

Sanity's Rest had been built upon a hill overlooking the city of Arkham and could be seen as soon as you entered the city, even in this blasted fog.

The lack of colors in this city didn't exactly improve her mode that already had been awful when she regretfully she had accepted the first mission in two years since the Mother Arm's incident.

It was horrors again of course, it was always horrors. Otherwise they wouldn't have sent her. Those creatures had already taken her mother from her, but she had thought she had killed them damaged them at least but every time she exterminated them, they seemed to turn up again.

The sudden sound of a car door slamming behind her took Karen back to the presence.

Memories? Dan's voice came behind her.

It's nothing... just give me a status report and some coffee. We will have them out there soon enough.

Got the report right here... Dan handed her the paper work And I already asked Tommy to buy some coffee on his way here.

Great... Karen took a quick look at it while Dan walked back to the car, he must have felt she wanted to be alone right now. Good boy.

The report didn't exactly tell her anything she already could have figured out for herself. An intrusion of the supernatural had been reported in some hospital in some remote city by the eastern coast.

A team of agents had been dispatched, most likely a bunch of newbies she found herself thinking. They had after all got stuck there after it had become clear that they were dealing with an horror infection.

Now a part of the team, the patients and whatever personal that were left in the hospital after the quarantine had been established were trapped there with the horrors.

Taking a last glance at the hospital, she went back to the car and Dan.
Are you okay Karen?

I'm fine Dan, I just want to get over with this, I'm so sick about these creatures and I know that even when we manage to kill them here, they will just appear somewhere else some other time...

He smiled It's good that you can talk about it so freely at least.

Pretending to not have heard him, she set her mind on the task at hand, the psychological bull-crap could wait until after she had done her work.

Is there any way of contacting all of them at once? She said in a more strict voice, Dan seemed to get the clue.

Yes... major, we can connect with the announcer inside, that should do the trick.

Establish a link then sergeant, we might not have much time.

Affirmative.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Sanity's Rest you suddenly hear an commanding female voice talking out of the announcer.

This is major Karen Wade of the Spectral Encounter Unit speaking. We are doing everything we can do get you out of there, but understand that for everyone's safety we must still have the quarantine in place until everyone inside have been tested.

We are going to start the tests soon enough and we like you to in a orderly and calm fashion pick one of you out to be tested.

Once tested, this person will be released and one by one, we are going to get you out of there. Please do not be alarmed and try to escape the quarantine, it will only make it worse for everyone involved.

Karen Wade out.

You look around and wonder exactly what type of disease they are quarantine you for, if you only had known...

The game will start with a Day Phase that will end in 48 hours.

happyturtle
2010-01-25, 12:11 PM
Nightmares. Nothing but nightmares ever since she had come here. Last night it had been a talking cow. The night before, one of the doctors who tried to force her to cut off her own hand for his research. Could they be drugging her? Or were the nightmares simply the natural consequence of being quarantined in a place like this, surrounded by crazy people?

Hettie made her way into the church and knelt at the altar. A hymn played softly through cheap speakers and she sang along under her breath.

"'Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free,
'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be,
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
'Twill be in the valley of love and delight."

Murska
2010-01-25, 12:19 PM
In the Church, a black-clad middle-aged man stood near the singing woman, his steps having been oddly quiet on the stone floor.

"Here again, I see. Are the nightmares still troubling you?"

happyturtle
2010-01-25, 12:28 PM
"No worse than usual. And no better either." she says, with a crooked smile. "Maybe I'll have better luck if I stay here tonight. At least it will be more peaceful than the wards. I had a girl with Tourette's a few beds over from me."

Mordokai
2010-01-25, 12:29 PM
Sensory Deprivation Tanks and Invisible Castle (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2384032/) says Sanity702.

RP may follow. Most likely not.

Murska
2010-01-25, 12:30 PM
"That's okay with me, though I can't offer much in the way of accommodations. However, at least this church isn't a very cold place, defying the clichés."

Hyozo
2010-01-25, 12:30 PM
...Not even 2 hours and I already have to hurry my post to get the position in the church I was planning on taking since the moment I signed up.

Charles was in the church again. Technically he wasn't allowed to be here, but he was so good at sneaking in that most of the doctors have given up on keeping him out. At the moment he seems to be ignoring Hettie and the gentleman speaking to her. He seems to simply be sitting in one of the pews and quietly muttering something.

Wizibirb
2010-01-25, 12:51 PM
Detective Robert walked down to the Mental Ward he was their to check on an inmate that he had captured and put away. When they had announced the quarantine. Bloody marvelous, he whispered aloud.

Random at EleventhHour

happyturtle
2010-01-25, 01:36 PM
"I'm Henrietta Musgrove," she said to the chaplain. "But everyone calls me Hettie."

Aemoh
2010-01-25, 01:37 PM
*points at Mordokai*

For the day 1 random.

Stay in The Records Room

Deathslayer7
2010-01-25, 01:39 PM
aemoh and records room as well.

YimmytheSneak
2010-01-25, 01:39 PM
Records Room Hyozo
Hopefully I'll be safe with all these file cabinets around me.

EleventhHour
2010-01-25, 01:47 PM
"Please, sir, please. Let poor Marie out. She is so cold. Is so lonely in the cages. Please?" Oh dear, the poor detective is being bothered by a crazy lady! She has a cat and everything, but her bandaged hands can't manage to unlock the little door on the kitten's cage. Miss Jenkins is sitting unhappily in a rocking chair, located somewhere within the Mental Ward. "Promise not to put things in the flash holes anymore. Please?"

(Random says Wolfi CD4)

Murska
2010-01-25, 01:51 PM
"Honoured to meet you, Miss. My name is Jonathan Weston, though you can call me Nat. Our other guest back there is called Charles." The man makes a polite bow and then motions towards Charles while introducing him.

Gamerlord
2010-01-25, 02:07 PM
The man named Okland walked around, and decided that the Sensory deprivation Tanks sounded like a good place to be.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and *points at EleventhHour*

cd4
2010-01-25, 02:27 PM
Dr Jones was sitting in the surgery studying the latest scans of Henrietta Musgrove (HappyTurtle) and trying to work out where these nightmares were coming from. He wasn't having much luck as the scans showed no physical damage to her brain. "Maybe the group who have apparantly quarantined this place can help her?" he muses.

Hyozo
2010-01-25, 02:42 PM
At the mention of his name, Charles looks up, startled. After a moment of glancing around the room, he'll say "Weston. I hadn't noticed you, I was so busy..." His voice trails off here, apparently not wanting to talk about what he was busy with. "There are new people here. I saw them earlier today. Do you know who they are?"

Wizibirb
2010-01-25, 03:11 PM
"Please, sir, please. Let poor Marie out. She is so cold. Is so lonely in the cages. Please?" Oh dear, the poor detective is being bothered by a crazy lady! She has a cat and everything, but her bandaged hands can't manage to unlock the little door on the kitten's cage. Miss Jenkins is sitting unhappily in a rocking chair, located somewhere within the Mental Ward. "Promise not to put things in the flash holes anymore. Please?"

(Random says Wolfi CD4)

Robert smiled Of course my dear, he helps her open the cage. Smiling he extends his hand, The names Robert, but you can call me bob, he knew from previous experience with the government and doctor's offices in general that they would be trapped for a long time. So he decided to content himself with the company of another human while he waited.

Murska
2010-01-25, 03:21 PM
"Those... They're some 'S.E.U', officials. They found some disease here and called a quarantine, must be dangerous. He sighs wearily.

billtodamax
2010-01-25, 03:24 PM
Surgery

Sanity702

RP shall come when I get home!

Hyozo
2010-01-25, 03:44 PM
"What kind of disease? The kind that puts Doctor Seres in such immense pain that he can't bear to move?" Charles asks, hopefully.

Murska
2010-01-25, 03:49 PM
"I have no idea. They haven't announced anything specific and I've just been here, as usual."

TehSheen
2010-01-25, 04:05 PM
Mental Ward and Sanity702.

Wizibirb
2010-01-25, 04:20 PM
oh, man I don't want to be lynched... have we still not learned that lynching me accomplishes nothing. O well.

Mustiado
2010-01-25, 07:30 PM
Surgery for me, I think.

Also, Happyturtle out of principle.

EleventhHour
2010-01-25, 07:40 PM
"Thank you, thank you. Marie says thank you, too." Aww. What an adorable crazy lady. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-01-25, 07:43 PM
Surgery for me, I think.

Also, Happyturtle out of principle.

There's a happyturtle principle? Why wasn't I informed? :smalleek:

Wizibirb
2010-01-25, 08:43 PM
"Thank you, thank you. Marie says thank you, too." Aww. What an adorable crazy lady. :smalltongue:

Your welcome and you to Marie, he reaches out to pet the cat

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-26, 02:41 AM
Church and Murska as always

billtodamax
2010-01-26, 03:16 AM
((Changing to Murska. He knows what he's done. Also, so does anyone still reading the fate thread. :smalltongue:))

Behold!

Strolling boldly through the halls!

A man. No, no mere man.

For he was... A DOCTOR!

A perfect figure, a finely chiseled face, hair, sitting so perfectly and beautifully on the top of his head. White doctor's coat pristine in its brilliance. He winks at a nurse. She swoons, before fainting into the arms of her nearby colleagues. He consults a clipboard, before smiling dazzlingly at another nurse, showing off his perfect, white teeth. Everything's in slow-motion. The works. Hey turns to another nurse, nodding. Hey. He says, his deep, beautiful voice giving the nurse something to talk about to her friends around the watercooler for, like, months.

He turns back from the nurse, before bumping into one of those poles that people suspend IV-drips from. You know the ones. He makes the 'Watching you' symbol, as he steps around the drip-pole-thing.

His name? Well, he was technically Dr. Stanton, but he much prefers being called Lance. Because that was his name. In case that wasn't clear.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-26, 04:27 AM
Huh - thanks to the time zone I only get to be in the Waiting Room. Going to have to point at Murska. It's a little suspicious that he and happy turtle both went into the church straight off. I reckon they are in cahoots.

Murska
2010-01-26, 04:50 AM
Church and Murska as always

Isn't that quite rude, asking for sanctuary from the Chaplain and then trying to lynch him?

Jontom Xire, for being in the Waiting Room. We want to lynch someone who's there to ensure a maximum number of groups tonight.

And yes, me and HT are in cahoots: We went to the same room so we can group up and roleplay at the same time. Now, considering the wolves, just like every other role in the game, are blind, I'm not sure how that implies anything. It looks to me as though JX is just trying to jump on a wagon to lynch one of the players who often organize the game early on in order to help the horrors.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-26, 04:56 AM
Like I'd be that unsubtle. I'm just trying to lynch one of the players who backstabs me in almost every single game I ever play in. The only time he doesn't is when I don't try and have any sort of teamwork/co-operation with him.

And it's a little unfair on all us guys in a different timezone to go grab all the spaces in all rooms other than the waiting room and then say "Hey, let's lynch someone in the waiting room!"

Fortuna
2010-01-26, 05:02 AM
*Sigh*

I really don't know how to play this...

Waiting Room and Murska, cause I can't think of anything better to do.

happyturtle
2010-01-26, 05:05 AM
I think I owe Mordokai some payback for Mafia. *rubs sore neck* :smallwink:

Murska
2010-01-26, 09:09 AM
Eh, since you want me gone that badly what about this deal: I won't point at all, I'll do nothing but add my agreement to the night groups I'm drafted into and then I'll get autolynched in a few days so Festy or BR gets to play?

That shouldn't affect the game. I can also abstain from all groups if you wish.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-26, 09:23 AM
I don't want you gone that badly, but I do like to see you squirm a little. :smallbiggrin: And if you do get lynched (can't remember if it's ever happened to you on day 1 before) then I guess that's just bad luck. But don't just lie down and die.

Also I feel forced to point out that your premise is broken. You're implying that we should lynch someone else if you let yourself be auto-lynched, but if we're going to lynch anyone in the random day 1 lynch, surely it ought to be someone who would otherwise be auto-lynched. Plus if we did want to get rid of you that badly, lynching is quicker.

So: Deal Rejected.

And don't be so self-pitying. It doesn't suit you. What happened to the Murska we all know and love. Eh, wait I've got it! He's been abducted by aliens and they've replaced him with an alien controlled clone of himself! Aaaahhhh noooeeeeessssss!!! The aliens are coming!!!!!

Murska
2010-01-26, 09:30 AM
I've been lynched on day 1 once way back and a bunch of times recently. I just don't really care anymore. Especially with SEU, I've tried to do my best in every single game and never gotten even close to achieving anything.(Nobody talk about SEU 2, that still annoys me to this day.) So since FC already took my freeing spot in the Church aswell, leave it at that.

To maybe get something done here, yes, I am a horror. Have fun with your lucky random day one lynch. :smallsigh:

EleventhHour
2010-01-26, 09:33 AM
(Murska. :smallfrown: Poor guy isn't always a wolf, but gets lynched early on either way. Appearntly people are taking the GitPMeme too seriously? ...SERIOUSNESS ON THE INTERNET?!)

RedScholarGypsy
2010-01-26, 11:27 AM
Sensory Deprivation if there's still room, otherwise Waiting room.
And Random_Person, because I love the name.:smallbiggrin:
Will RP later. I wonder if I can do Schizophasia well enough to not get lynched for it....:smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-26, 11:35 AM
Isn't that quite rude, asking for sanctuary from the Chaplain and then trying to lynch him?

Because I'm a very evil person/horror?

Also, switching to Sanity702 because of my believe the opposite of everything Murska says principle :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-01-26, 12:03 PM
Sanity702 because it would be hilarious to be saved from lynch by claiming to be a wolf.

Wizibirb
2010-01-26, 01:22 PM
I wish I could avoid having to point at people out of desperation, but in order to avoid lynch Murska Though now that I think about i I hate whats going on in fate so consider it payment for making me chose between neutrals and team evil! (one would think it would be an easy choice, its not)

Guancyto
2010-01-26, 01:44 PM
Surgery, Murska.

smuchmuch
2010-01-26, 06:10 PM
Geesi. Ward. roleplay will comme later.

EagleWiz
2010-01-26, 10:54 PM
Waiting Room and Sanity702
because Sanity being in the Mental Ward of the Sanity's Rest Hospital can't be a coincidance. :smallsmile:

Hyozo
2010-01-26, 11:49 PM
I noticed that I haven't pointed at Murska yet today.

Wizibirb
2010-01-27, 12:21 AM
Waiting Room and Sanity702
because Sanity being in the Mental Ward of the Sanity's Rest Hospital can't be a coincidance. :smallsmile:

and so it begins, I will be lynched on this premise and I will laugh.

Murska
2010-01-27, 01:48 AM
Oh, if any horrors think it's worth the risk they should contact me. I'll ask them a question from the role PM's little differences to any other ones. But keep in mind there's still roughly a 33% chance for a villager to guess it right so it's risky. However, with such a bad start...

The Bookworm
2010-01-27, 07:19 AM
Murska in the Waiting Room!

Murska
2010-01-27, 07:25 AM
Okay, a horror has contacted me and been proven. Any more so we can put them in contact?

happyturtle
2010-01-27, 07:53 AM
Here's a thought... what if we leave Murska alive and voided for a while and see if we can follow him to the other horrors?

Mordokai
2010-01-27, 07:59 AM
I think it's a little late for that. By my counting, the day should be over soon, so I doubt we'll have much time to get the votes neccesary to keep him alive. But if he does turn out to be a horror that doesn't mean the day was lost after all.

Shadowcaller
2010-01-27, 08:08 AM
WARNING

It have come to my attention that certain differences in the role PM's have been used to possible confirm roles.

While this is often assumed to be 'okay', I don't agree, which is the reason I use these types of PM's in the first place.

If this method is used in any of my games again, I WILL remove the player that is using it from the game.

Murska
2010-01-27, 09:52 AM
Well, I think that's about all then.

cd4 is a likely horror, Sanity is a possible one aswell with his claim, Mordokai looks more like a villager who claims horror though he might be a horror pretending to be a horror claiming to be a villager. However, he only PMd me after this warning so I'd be inclined to scry him over lynching.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-27, 11:20 AM
I almost followed ShadowCaller's post with a "there's no way Murska could be doing what he claims" post when it occurred to me that Murska was scamming the horrors.

That's at least the second time in fairly recent history that someone has done something like this, only last time it was all planned beforehand.

And last time it really annoyed me because the time when I WAS a bad guy and tried to form a network, no-one came forward. I guess Murska's just better at this than me.

The giveaway however was that Murska would quiz THEM to prove they were a horror. Muhahaaha. Come on. What a trap. I mean if Murska isn't a horror then you've given yourself away whether you answer the question right or not. And you can't quiz him because when he turns out not to be a horror...

Anyway, I bow to the master. Murska, I take my hat off to you.

Oh, and cd4.

Jontom Xire
2010-01-27, 11:22 AM
Oh, and thanks to Shadowcaller for validating Murska's claim. That actually inclines me to think that Mordokai actually is a horror.

Mordokai
2010-01-27, 11:24 AM
Wait, what? I'm so not following you right now...

But hey, it's not like I lost anything. One loony less in the world can only make it a better place, right? :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-01-27, 11:30 AM
The funny thing is that there is in fact no way to use the role PMs to figure out if someone is a Horror or not.

Mustiado
2010-01-27, 11:35 AM
Sanity702 I suppose then.

UncleWolf
2010-01-27, 11:39 AM
Day 1 ends.

Shadowcaller will be the one to write up the narration(he told me, so bug him if its late. :smalltongue:). Also, anyone who has not chosen a room needs to do so. You must be in the same room as your commando groups.

Murska
2010-01-27, 11:45 AM
Aw. If the day had been roughly 30 seconds longer, I'd have survived.

Well, the curse of roleplaying strikes again. I always die when I go through the trouble of making up a character, usually instantly.

Shadowcaller
2010-01-27, 12:40 PM
The patients, the doctors and whatever unlucky visitor that simply had been in the hospital at the wrong time had picked out someone, the choice seemed to have been between a private eye visiting the hospital and a certain Jonathan Weston.

A few hours of testing and interrogating later showed nothing conclusive however, Jonathan had passed every test as just an ordinary human. But the drug tests showed that he was off the drugs that had been transcribed to him.

They had to write him off as an civilian and send him to the closest hospital for rehabilitation and then night fell over the city of Arkham and every agent knew what that meant.

Someone was going to die tonight.

Jonathan Weston (Murska) was taken out to be tested, he was a Delusional Patient (Fail).

Night starts and will end in 48 hours.

smuchmuch
2010-01-27, 12:43 PM
so uh soince this is like my first horror game, how exactly does groups works ?
Is this allsecret by night action to keep privacy or do the villager organize themselves publicaly for max efficiency ? (I suppose the room system make it pretty useless at this point, since a group is three people and most room an only hold three peoples. Still it doesn't hurt to start early)

for now, just to recap, we have:

Surgery: cd4, billtodamax, Mustiado, Geesi
Mental Ward: Sanity702, EleventhHour, TehSheen
Waiting Room: Jontom Xire , Random_person, RedScholarGypsy, EagleWiz, The Bookworm
Church: happyturtle, Murska, Hyozo, Fleeing Coward
The Records Room: Aemoh, Deathslayer7, YimmytheSneak
Sensory Deprivation Tanks: Mordokai, Gamerkid

So I notice that make one too many people in surgery if i'm not mistaken.
I also joined the ward while there was no place left, (sorry didn't notice at the time) I'll therefore move to the waiting room.

The players who haven't placed themselves so far:

Darkcomet
lostlittlebear
blackouttwo

EleventhHour
2010-01-27, 12:54 PM
Appearntly it does go by room... >.>
So, Sanity, Sheen... what are we going to do (tomorrow) night?
*waits appropriate responce*

UncleWolf
2010-01-27, 01:06 PM
To those in the Surgery Room, if one of you doesn't move out or isn't in a Commando Group in that room, you will be bumped into the Waiting Room.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-01-27, 01:08 PM
I asked to be put into Sensory Deprivation Tanks if it wasn't full. So I think I'm in there, no?

Mordokai, gamerkid, let's plan shall we?

Gamerlord
2010-01-27, 01:11 PM
I asked to be put into Sensory Deprivation Tanks if it wasn't full. So I think I'm in there, no?

As in, make a commando group?

Or just come up with a strategy?

smuchmuch
2010-01-27, 01:25 PM
Surgery: cd4, billtodamax, Mustiado,
Mental Ward: Sanity702, EleventhHour, TehSheen
Waiting Room: Jontom Xire , Random_person, EagleWiz, The Bookworm, smuchmuch, Geesi.
Church: happyturtle, Hyozo, Fleeing Coward
The Records Room: Aemoh, Deathslayer7, YimmytheSneak
Sensory Deprivation Tanks: Mordokai, Gamerkid, RedScholarGypsy

List updated.
Given the current lists it is safe to assume that

Darkcomet
lostlittlebear
blackouttwo

will go in the waiting room for the good reason that's the only room where there is still place.

So for those in the waiting room, let's organize shall we ? start sending PM and the like.

Guancyto
2010-01-27, 01:26 PM
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize Surgery was full. Waiting Room for me then.

Mordokai
2010-01-27, 02:03 PM

I want to see what others plan on doing and then we can decide what we three will do. As far as I remember, people usually decide what they will do with their night actions and post it here, so there's no duplicated or wasted actions.

Or we can decide who we'll lynch tommorow. If we say cd4, we can scry Sanity tonight. Or the other way around. And somebody will probably want to scry me. That is, if I survive the night :smalltongue:

blackouttwo
2010-01-27, 02:28 PM
Whups! Actually forgot I was in this. I'll be in the Waiting Room.:smalleek: Good thing Wolfy told me to get my butt in gear, or else I'd have been auto'd.

Wizibirb
2010-01-27, 02:35 PM
I am fine with that as I told Murska that I was a Horror in hopes of him tellin me who the other horrors were so I would like to request that someone scry me to confirm that I am innocent K thanks.... Heck if multiple groups scry me that works to.

:smallbiggrin:

EleventhHour
2010-01-27, 03:25 PM
Someone should get Mordy and Sanity, and since I'm in a group with Sanity, we'll scry Cd4. :smallsmile: *prods Sheen*

smuchmuch
2010-01-27, 03:25 PM
So, reiteration off my probably stupid but honnest question: How exactly do we organize ourselve ? Do we have a group cordinator or does every group works separatedly making plans on theyr own ?
Currently I'd like to try trying to get a little organisation in the waiting room since that's the not 3 places room were peoples won't be in a group by default.

Wizibirb
2010-01-27, 03:27 PM
The only way to win is to organize I would offer but no one trusts me yet. So someone else will have to take up the mantle of power.

happyturtle
2010-01-27, 03:47 PM
I'll organize and send PMs to the groups for tonight.

Don't reveal your action outside your group until tomorrow, and then you can post results in the thread. Unless you scry an agent, in which case you should check with that person to see if they are one and let them decide whether to reveal themselves publicly.

Also, I'd like to see another volunteer for organizing tomorrow, just because it's kind of boring when the same people tend to take leadership roles in these games.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-27, 04:07 PM
i'll do it tomorrow if it its during the weekend. And our group, amoeh, me and yimmy have our action.

happyturtle
2010-01-27, 04:10 PM
If you've decided on your action, can you send it to me so I can make sure we won't run into scry interference?

Darkcomet
2010-01-27, 05:10 PM
Waiting Room, I guess.

*glances at day 1 happenings, sighs* And that's all I have to say on that.

happyturtle
2010-01-27, 05:13 PM
Group assignments have gone out. If you didn't get yours, or you catch any mistakes, let me know. Remember, someone in your group still needs to send your action to both narrators. You can change your action if you don't trust me, but if you do, we risk getting scry interference.

lostlittlebear
2010-01-27, 05:55 PM
-blinks-

I totally did not realize the game started. SOrry, I promise t be an active player from now on!

Shadowcaller
2010-01-29, 01:37 PM
((Night ended, Wolfbane will post a narration soon enough.))

UncleWolf
2010-01-29, 02:51 PM
That night...

In a basement, a man wakes from a drugged stupor. He finds himself in a small blank room, tied to a chair as a dying lightbulb flickers above him. His head rocks back and forth as the effects of the drugs wear off slowly from his addled brain.

"Is it safe?" A voice says, coming from the blurriness that lay a few feet from his nose.

"Is....is what safe?" his speech is slurred, a rather unfortunate side effect of the drug. As his vision clears, he sees an older man, balding, wearing glasses and a clean white smock. He doesn't look up from his delicate work of laying out shining stainless steel instruments on a small stand near the chair.

"Is it safe?"

"Is what safe?" A hint of fear strikes his voice as he sees what the man is laying out. The edges of the dental tools glinting in the bad light. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." The man turns to him and lowers a small mask to cover his nose and mouth, holding a pair of cruel looking drill.

"Is it safe?"

The man in the chair starts to struggle against his bonds, panicking at the sight. "Yes! Yes it's safe! It's very safe!" The "dentist" gestures to the two goons behind the man and they hold his head still.

"Is it safe?"

"N-n-n-no, it's not safe, it's very dangerous." The "dentist" nods to the goons and they force open the man's mouth.

"Is it safe?" He leans in and turns on the drill.

----------

Meanwhile, far away, at Sanity's Rest Hospital, people rest as quietly as they can for those in their situation.

Night 1 ends. Nothing seems to have happened.
Day 2 begins, results of the Commando Actions are going to be sent soon.

Mordokai
2010-01-29, 03:03 PM
Cd4

*does an interprative dance*

Deathslayer7
2010-01-29, 03:24 PM
scried mustiado as a horror

Mustiado
2010-01-29, 03:28 PM
scried mustiado as a horror

I'd like to suggest you are incorrect sir. ?:P

CD4 for the horror discovered by underhanded yet confirmed means. Scries should be doubled in the case of a fail or a horror disturbing.

YimmytheSneak
2010-01-29, 03:30 PM
CD4 And agreed, they should be doubled, and by different parties. Unless people start changing rooms in which case we're really gonna start getting confused. I suggest for now, we all sit tight in the rooms we're in, or else you might have a horror sneak in and disturb your next scry.

happyturtle
2010-01-29, 03:40 PM
Let's get a roll call to see if anyone has been abducted.

I be here.

smuchmuch
2010-01-29, 03:43 PM
I'm here.

Deathslayer7

UncleWolf
2010-01-29, 03:49 PM
I believe all night actions have been responded to. If you sent one in, and haven't received a response, PM me and Shadowcaller and we'll reply as fast as possible.

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 03:53 PM
Reporting in!
CD4

blackouttwo
2010-01-29, 03:54 PM
Cd4.

That's...pretty much it. Still here.

Wizibirb
2010-01-29, 04:03 PM
Cd4 did in fact scry as a horror. and Sanity reporting in.

EleventhHour
2010-01-29, 04:31 PM
Finally back from a long day, aaand... Cd4. Yay SSE! We found one! ...how about everyone else?

Guancyto
2010-01-29, 04:34 PM
Reporting in. Cd4.

Team Thank you for waiting. Due to extremely high call volume, all our operators are busy... (The Bookworm, smuchmuch, Geesi) scried Sanity as a villager, though it's hard to say how accurate that is.

happyturtle
2010-01-29, 04:44 PM
Team Pastafarian voided cd4. Let's take him out.

TehSheen
2010-01-29, 04:57 PM
Cd4 was scried as a Horror. Let's take him out.

billtodamax
2010-01-29, 05:21 PM
CD4 for today.

Mordokai
2010-01-29, 05:23 PM
*changes vote to Mustiado, for teh lulz*
*continues doing interprative dance*

happyturtle
2010-01-29, 05:31 PM
*interprets Mordokai's dance into French*

Darkcomet
2010-01-29, 05:35 PM
Burn, cd4. In unrelated news, group Darkcomet, blackouttwo, and lostlittlebear scried deathslayer7 as a villager.

Mordokai
2010-01-29, 05:41 PM
*interprets Mordokai's dance into French*

*washes mouth with soap*

EagleWiz
2010-01-29, 06:30 PM
CD4. Also team Waiting for Godot scryed mordy as a villager.

Aemoh
2010-01-29, 06:48 PM
*points at cd4*

The Bookworm
2010-01-30, 08:48 AM
CD4. Also, I'm here.

lostlittlebear
2010-01-30, 01:39 PM
CD4

(Sorry for the curt post, am jetlagged.)

RedScholarGypsy
2010-01-31, 10:53 AM
CD4, because bahh, bah bah.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-31, 11:21 AM
CD4 for today?

Shadowcaller
2010-01-31, 12:56 PM
Doctor Jones had seemed sick and it just become more obvious when the recently released Jonathan had told that the doctor had admitted being sick to him.

People had panicked and almost shoved him out of the hospital where the S.E.U. agents were waiting for him. The one in charge had merely taken a glance at him before he closed off the doors behind Jones.

It couldn't cover the terrible sloshing sound that made it's way into the hospital out from the main entrance, one of the patients that had led Jones screamed in terror clutching his head, going back and fourth.

More people screamed as gun shoots and fire could be heard followed by another scream from the outside.

"Dear lord... did they just kill him?!"

"No way they fired that many bullets for one guy... the fire... and those strange sounds..."

Suddenly the speaker was turned on again and the woman's voice could be heard.

"Please remain calm and refrain from attempting to break the quarantine. Dr. Jones was sick and had to be dealt with. I'm afraid there is no cure for this disease and he suddenly got violent as you may have heard and had to be put down.

Stay at your rooms and relax, we will have the rest of you out of the hospital in no time.

Major Karen Wade out."

You doubted anyone was convinced by that story, they were hiding something...

Cd4 was lynched, he was a Horror.

Night starts and will end in 48 hours.

YimmytheSneak
2010-01-31, 02:15 PM
Alright, so I'm suggesting any groups receiving a horror response from their scries to do their scries on the same target again. Other than that maybe we should call out our targets so we don't get interference. Don't want to lose any precious seconds.

Shadowcaller
2010-01-31, 02:17 PM
((Despite what the rules might say, you can change rooms during the night as well.))

happyturtle
2010-01-31, 02:25 PM
*moves from Church to Surgery*

People can have till noon GMT tomorrow to change rooms, then I'll send out group assignments.

Mordokai
2010-01-31, 02:35 PM
Staying in sensory deprivation tanks :smallbiggrin: I just enjoy sleeping peacefully too much.

lostlittlebear
2010-01-31, 02:47 PM
I'll sleep in the church too.

UncleWolf
2010-01-31, 03:32 PM
Please, put all changes in Blue. It makes things easier for everyone, especially narrators.

Wizibirb
2010-01-31, 06:20 PM
well we now know that sanity's group was full of none fails so who else scried as a horror?

Deathslayer7
2010-01-31, 06:26 PM
mustiado. :smallamused:

EleventhHour
2010-01-31, 06:30 PM
I think we should void Wolfie. Just in case of narrator shenanigans!

...Nah. Anyway, since the SSE (...with the nonresponsive Sheen) is fail-free... what do we scry? :smallsmile:

Wizibirb
2010-01-31, 07:06 PM
well our group will scry Mustiado and another group can make sure he doesn't do anything to escape our grasps.

Darkcomet
2010-01-31, 07:21 PM
Um... shouldn't we be rotating groups and not using the same ones all the time?

happyturtle
2010-01-31, 07:24 PM
We have one group that works. Let's keep it together for now. But for other groups to change up, people have to move rooms.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-31, 08:47 PM
I, aemoh and yimmy will probably stay together for tonight. And we'll (most likely) be baning mustiado while another group scries him.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-31, 10:32 PM
hmm so im confused as to whose in what room? anyone can get me a list?

Jontom Xire
2010-02-01, 04:35 AM
I agree about doubling up actions. I also wonder if it is worth rotating people through a known good group (although given the numbers I suspect there is a horror in that group) to try and determine who the fails are and then put them all in the same group.

happyturtle
2010-02-01, 05:03 PM
I think this is the room roster:

Group Lobotomy - Surgery: HT; billtodamax; Mustiado
Group McMurphy - Mental Ward: Sanity702; EleventhHour; TehSheen
Group Pastafarian - Church: littlelostbear; Hyozo; Fleeing Coward
Group Papercut - The Records Room: Aemoh; Deathslayer7; YimmytheSneak
Group Coffin Cure - Sensory Deprivation Tanks: Mordokai; Gamerkid; RedScholarGypsy

Waiting Room:
Jontom Xire; Random_person; EagleWiz; The Bookworm; smuchmuch; Geesi;
Darkcomet; blackouttwo

As far as I can tell, only two people changed rooms - me and Littlelostbear.

Does someone want to do the group assignments?

Guancyto
2010-02-01, 05:11 PM
I think Deathslayer had volunteered.

Let's get this done.

happyturtle
2010-02-01, 05:13 PM
But he isn't online... I hate delaying it anymore. =/

Do you want to do it Geesi? If not, I'll do it again for tonight.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-01, 05:15 PM
HT can do it. i said i would do it during the weekend, but its kind of past. sorry.

Guancyto
2010-02-01, 05:28 PM
Ah, got it.

HT can. I don't have a couple of scry results and they were probably important.

Are we assuming TehSheen to be the dead guy?

happyturtle
2010-02-01, 05:31 PM
I don't have anything that wasn't posted publicly. But I get the feeling everyone is just dodging the work to be lazy (at least that's the case with me... >.> ), so if no one has volunteered by the time I'm back from my bath, I'll do it.

No, that was not an invitation for everyone to think of me hot wet and naked.

I said it WASN'T, dammit! >.<

Guancyto
2010-02-01, 05:37 PM
Oh, well then.

Mustiado/bill and Mordokai/gamerkid/RSG, message me your action results if they aren't something you need to keep secret. I'll do actions for tonight.

Great, now all I can think of is hairless lolcats. :smalleek:

Darkcomet, do you want to drop by the Mental Ward? Our abductee seems to have come from that group.

Darkcomet
2010-02-01, 05:49 PM
Okay. Though I'm not sure whether to trust your reasoning on this. It seems that whenever we get involved with each other at least one of us ends up dead.

Moving to the Mental Ward.

Guancyto
2010-02-01, 05:57 PM
Or both!

The best results seem to be with both of us dead. <3

And thanks, actions going out momentarily.

EDIT: I'm wrong, TehSheen is fine. Random_person is our quiet one. Darkcomet come back!

happyturtle
2010-02-01, 06:16 PM
Thanks Geesi!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-nudists.jpg

Guancyto
2010-02-01, 06:25 PM
That should be everyone. Anyone with objections voice them immediately and I'll go through and check that nobody else is scrying who you want to scry.

Darkcomet
2010-02-01, 06:33 PM
Alright. Back to the Waiting Room with me!

UncleWolf
2010-02-02, 02:40 PM
Okay, the night is over, no more night actions will be accepted. SC is a bit busy, so I will be writing the narration, but it's going to be a bit.

The Day Phase has not started, so please don't vote until the narration is up.

UncleWolf
2010-02-02, 04:04 PM
"B-b-but I'm scared mommy..." young Timothy cries as his mother runs through the hospital with him wrapped in her arms. His tears had long since soaked her shirt.

"Shh...I know, I am too." She takes a left down a darkened corridor, hoping to lose the skittering things chasing them. She notes a sign as she passes it.

clickclackclickclack comes the sound of bladed feet tapping on the tile floor, less than a dozen feet behind her as she enters the X-ray lab. Timmy screams as they get even closer and she runs through to the machine room itself, slamming the button to close the reinforced lead door behind her. It slams shut, cutting off a horror's claw.

They beat at the door the longest time before moving on to easier prey.

The boy's mother clutches her son, shedding tears of joy.

Night 2 ends! Nothing happened. Or did it?
Day 3 begins!

Also: From this day on, ALL actions need to be sent to BOTH narrators. If one of us is updating and doesn't have the action. It will be lost!

Mordokai
2010-02-02, 04:13 PM
This is your friendly change-alignment-a-lot paladin in the playground speaking... team Coffin Cure scried lostlittlebear as horror.

Shadowcaller
2010-02-02, 04:14 PM
Auto-Lynch Warning:

Random Person, Hyozo, and Jontom Xire did not vote yesterday

Gamerlord
2010-02-02, 04:25 PM
Again, lostlittlebear scried as a horror, LYNCH HIM!

Mordokai
2010-02-02, 04:36 PM
Oh yeah, just a frienldy reminder, mainly to mylself. I'm voting for Aemoh tommorow. He didn't even try to even the bandwagons yesterday and that spells fishy to me :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 04:50 PM
Hm. lostlittlebear being a horror is consistent with a bit of information I've obtained.

EDIT: Also, group Darkcomet, Jontom Xire, and EagleWiz scried Aemoh as a villager.

EleventhHour
2010-02-02, 04:55 PM
"Loooost litttlee beeaaarrr... Looost liiittllee bear... See how you run... see how you run... you flee around and chase your tail, you run around and lie in the mail, you dance and prance, but you can't trick me, no, not me, and not Marie!"

lostlittlebear
2010-02-02, 05:27 PM
This is actually interesting, considering that my team (Fleeing Coward, Hyozo and me), scried Darkcomet. When you guys find out that I'm innocent after I get lynched, I'd suggest that you lynch him next or at least Scry the members of Mordokai's group, considering that one of them must be a Horror and passing false information.

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 05:33 PM
Oh really now?

Someone in group Darkcomet, blackouttwo, and lostlittlebear is a fail or a horror. I know this, unless a certain someone wants to correct me.

And let's take a closer look. Am I in a position to incriminate him? No. But he's in the perfect one to incriminate me. A disturbed scry on me.

Lostlittlebear is the constant in these two disturbed scries. Evidence, even without the scry, suggests that he is at the very least a fail.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-02, 05:46 PM
Hey, it's no problem. I don't expect to survive the day anyway, I'm just giving suggestions on how to proceed after I'm lynched. The only way to prove my arguments is to let myself be lynched to prove my identity, and I'm prepared to accept that.

So after I get lynched, it should be pretty obvious that Darkcomet is a horror. He claims that in our team was a fail/horror (which, honestly, I don't really see the logic of, considering that our result was not an obvious fail, but I'm presuming he has information I don't), and my team just scried him as one.

Which also means that someone in Mordokai's team was a fail/horror too.

Hence one of these three people should be lynched after Darkcomet
Mordokai; Gamerkid; RedScholarGypsy

Guancyto
2010-02-02, 06:12 PM
*waves*

Team of smuchmuch, Bookworm and yo scried happyturtle as a villager.

I'll point once more results are in. Don't wanna jump the gun here. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 06:15 PM
Heh heh heh. I neglected to inform you, didn't I? Our scry was wrong. That's awfully convenient of you, y'know. Claiming I'm a horror. I was fully expecting to get merge'd or killed tonight after this stunt I'm pulling. Heh heh heh heh. I guess I should've expected this. Dammit Geesi, do you emit some kind of doom field or something? I'm not walking out of this one alive regardless of whether you guys lynching or not.

Hey person we scried incorrectly, now would be a good time for you to prove I'm telling the truth!

In unrelated news, I was gonna tell you guys to watch me if there was a merge, but lostlittlebear's claim that I'm already a horror kinda puts a kink in that, no? Hehehehehe.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-02, 06:17 PM
Hmmm, well, if LostLittleBear's suspicions turn out to be worth considering based on not being a horror, then we can keep DC out of a group tonight, scry him as well as all of the members of my group, then rotate the scries to make double sure. Also, LLB, if you are a fail, it'd be better off for you to die so we can start eliminating failed scry possibilities. Harsh, but I was a fail in 5 and died day 2, hard.

Gamerlord
2010-02-02, 06:19 PM
Well, I honestly hope that our scry wasn't messed with, that would mean our past scryings might have been distorted.

This will no doubt help prove whether there is a horror in our group or not.

happyturtle
2010-02-02, 06:22 PM
*reports in to say that I'm not abducted*

The surgery team scried Yimmy as a horror. We have an awful lot of scried horrors, considering there should be only 4 left. Maybe we should start doing some analysis. Can someone help fill in the results here?

Night 1:
{table=head]Room|Members|Action|Result|Disturbed?
Surgery|cd4;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Hyozo||
Mental Ward|sanity702; eleventhhour; tehsheen|scry cd4|horror|no
Church|happyturtle; hyozo; fleeing coward|void cd4||
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado||
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|scry TehSheen||
Waiting Room 1|Jontom Xire; Random_person; eaglewiz|scry Mordokai||
Waiting Room 2|The Bookworm; smuchmuch; geesi|scry Sanity702||
Waiting Room 3|Darkcomet; lostlittlebear; blackouttwo|scry deathslayer7||
[/table]

Night 2:
Surgery|happyturtle;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Yimmy|horror|
Mental Ward|sanity702; eleventhhour; tehsheen|||
Church|lostlittlebear; hyozo; fleeing coward|||
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|||
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|||
Waiting Room |Jontom Xire; Random_person; eaglewiz; The Bookworm; smuchmuch; geesi; Darkcomet; blackouttwo
[/table]

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 06:22 PM
Heh heh heh. I neglected to inform you, didn't I? Our scry was wrong. That's awfully convenient of you, y'know. Claiming I'm a horror. I was fully expecting to get merge'd or killed tonight after this stunt I'm pulling. Heh heh heh heh. I guess I should've expected this. Dammit Geesi, do you emit some kind of doom field or something? I'm not walking out of this one alive regardless of whether you guys lynching or not.

Hey person we scried incorrectly, now would be a good time for you to prove I'm telling the truth!

In unrelated news, I was gonna tell you guys to watch me if there was a merge, but lostlittlebear's claim that I'm already a horror kinda puts a kink in that, no? Hehehehehe.

someone rang? :smallbiggrin:

I tell you what I told DC. I'm not an agent. They scried me as one but put it in the thread as a villager. So there.

Gamerlord
2010-02-02, 06:23 PM
*reports in to say that I'm not abducted*

The surgery team scried Yimmy as a horror. We have an awful lot of scried horrors, considering there should be only 4 left. Maybe we should start doing some analysis. Can someone help fill in the results here?

Night 1:
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado||
Waiting Room 3|Darkcomet; lostlittlebear; blackouttwo|scry deathslayer7||
[/table]

Night 2:
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|||
Waiting Room |Jontom Xire; Random_person; eaglewiz; The Bookworm; smuchmuch; geesi; Darkcomet; blackouttwo
[/table]

We scried tehsheen at some point, cannot remember. Agent.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 06:25 PM
also i would like to put this out there. When we scried mustiado night 1 he was a horror. What did the group get that scried him? I still think he is worth checking out. We voided him last night.

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 06:29 PM
someone rang? :smallbiggrin:

I tell you what I told DC. I'm not an agent. They scried me as one but put it in the thread as a villager. So there.

Thank you, thank you. *steps down from the stage* Now. Get that misguided miniature ursine creature, will you? Hehehehehe.

And as a sidenote to this, the night 1 DS7 scry was almost certainly disturbed.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 06:34 PM
Night 1:
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado|Horror|possible but doubtful
Waiting Room 3|Darkcomet; lostlittlebear; blackouttwo|scry deathslayer7|Agent|yes
[/table]

Night 2:
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|Void Mustiado|n/a|possible but doubtful
[/table]

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 06:41 PM
Moar updating.
Night 1:
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado|Horror|possible but doubtful
Waiting Room 3|Darkcomet; lostlittlebear; blackouttwo|scry deathslayer7|Agent|yes
[/table]

Night 2:
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|Void Mustiado|n/a|possible but doubtful
Waiting Room ??? | Random_person; The Bookworm; smuchmuch; geesi; blackouttwo|||
Waiting Room 1 | Darkcomet, Jontom Xire ; EagleWiz | Scry Aemoh | Patient/Villager | Unknown
[/table]

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 06:46 PM
ill go for mustiado again

Gamerlord
2010-02-02, 06:46 PM
Now I remember! Night 1 was when we scried tehsheen. He was an agent, unless we were disrupted.

Guancyto
2010-02-02, 07:05 PM
Updated~

Night 1:
Surgery|cd4;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Hyozo|Patient/Villager||
Mental Ward|sanity702; eleventhhour; tehsheen|scry cd4|horror|No
Church|happyturtle; hyozo; fleeing coward|void cd4|N/A|Nobody's dead Dave|
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado|Horror|Possible but doubtful
Waiting Room 1|Jontom Xire; Random_person; eaglewiz|scry Mordokai|Patient/Villager||
Waiting Room 2|The Bookworm; smuchmuch; geesi|scry Sanity702|Patient/Villager||
Waiting Room 3|Darkcomet; lostlittlebear; blackouttwo|scry deathslayer7|Agent|Yes
[/table]

Night 2:
Surgery|happyturtle;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Yimmy|horror||
Mental Ward|sanity702; eleventhhour; tehsheen|scry Mustiado|Didn't send action| I am at least :smallfrown: |
Church|lostlittlebear; hyozo; fleeing coward|scry Darkcomet|Horror||
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|scry lostlittlebear|Horror||
Waiting Room 1 | Darkcomet, Jontom Xire ; EagleWiz | Scry Aemoh | Patient/Villager |
Waiting Room 2 | The Bookworm; smuchmuch; Geesi; | Scry happyturtle | Patient/Villager | |
Waiting Room 3.14 | Random_person; blackouttwo|Frolic with Kittens|Jubilation|Catnip Catastrophe|
[/table]

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 07:07 PM
are you serious they didnt send the action in? :smallannoyed:

Guancyto
2010-02-02, 07:11 PM
That's what they told me, anyway. >_>

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 07:12 PM
Oh, Geesi?

Can you explain this inexplicable doom field you seem to generate? >.>

Hyozo
2010-02-02, 07:14 PM
I'm having trouble making a decision at the moment. On one hand, I don't trust Darkcomet, on the other, history has convinced me not to trust my own scries. Ever. Those two facts are very much related.:smalltongue:

Yimmythesneak for now.

happyturtle
2010-02-02, 07:15 PM
Because Geesi is the second coming of Darkcomet. Obviously. :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 07:19 PM
i still think people arent taking the Mustiado scry seriously. At this point i dont want him to get away if he really is a horror. espcially when we screwed up once.

Guancyto
2010-02-02, 07:20 PM
Wait what?

I am?

Why don't I get a say in this? :smalleek:

The Doom Field is strictly cosmetic! Any impending doom you may feel is a side effect of the meteor about to crash into your lawn.

And your neighbor's lawn.

And about twenty thousand lawns immediately adjacent.

Should've switched to Capital One.

happyturtle
2010-02-02, 07:20 PM
Mustiado then. If he's innocent, then the forgotten scry was probably just forgotten. If he's a horror, then we have to look a little closer at that group.

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-02, 07:39 PM
I Italicized my additions. It's a coin flip here, I think. Either Mustadio or LLB is a horror, though Fails could also be an option. If we miss the horror, then 25%? chance the horror can sacrifice and make someone else a horror, as only 1 horror has an action a night, right? So only a 1:8 that we'd lose a horror. That said, let's not worry about losing a kill and focus on killing the right one first.

I want to clear my group so that we can justify protecting sheen as an agent. With Sheen we can have a clean group for secure scrying. If my group is NOT clean...

We scried tehsheen at some point, cannot remember. Agent.
Please remember who first outed him as an agent, if he is one.

Night 1:
Surgery|cd4;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Hyozo|Patient/Villager||
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado|Horror|Possible but doubtful
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|scry TehSheen|Agent|Possible if LLB /= horror
Waiting Room 1|Jontom Xire; Random_person; eaglewiz|scry Mordokai|Patient/Villager||
Waiting Room 3|Darkcomet; lostlittlebear; blackouttwo|scry deathslayer7|Agent|Yes
[/table]

Night 2:
Surgery|happyturtle;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Yimmy|horror||
Mental Ward|sanity702; eleventhhour; tehsheen|scry Mustiado|Didn't send action| I am at least :smallfrown: |
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|scry lostlittlebear|Horror|possible|
Waiting Room 1 | Darkcomet, Jontom Xire ; EagleWiz | Scry Aemoh | Patient/Villager |
Waiting Room 2 | The Bookworm; smuchmuch; Geesi; | Scry happyturtle | Patient/Villager | |
Waiting Room 3.14 | Random_person; blackouttwo|Frolic with Kittens|Jubilation|Catnip Catastrophe|
[/table]

Guancyto
2010-02-02, 07:42 PM
Well, in that light Sheen could come in here and solve this pretty easily. If he can.

Sheen? Please don't be dead. :smallfrown:

YimmytheSneak
2010-02-02, 07:51 PM
I am not a horror. Just throwing that out there. As proof I'll offer my groups night actions. Give us someone to scry that has been scried by a "working" group, or just believe me. We have not time to waste! Even tho we're killin horrors left and right.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 07:52 PM
I've been talking with my group and we are almost certain that Mustiado is a horror. While we can't be sure, it is at the moment the best lead we got until we can clear up this mess with lostlittlebear and DC.

cause i'm not fully understanding what is going on there.

Aemoh
2010-02-02, 07:55 PM
*points at Mustiado*

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-02, 07:55 PM
Mustiado for today.

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 07:56 PM
I'm not a horror.

I thought all the backup-able information would help convince you guys of that, but it seems that is not the case. Someone in our night one group is a fail/horror. I know I'm not a horror. The consistency of the two is that LLB was in both groups. And was also scried as a horror. I may have been scried as a horror... but the evidence doesn't collaborate it like it does LLB's scriedness.

Guancyto
2010-02-02, 07:57 PM
I... guess I'll go for Mustiado. Sorry.

I think LLB is a fail, honestly. cd4 was voided on the same night as no one died, so that group has a decent (but far from certain) chance of being clean aside from him.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-02, 08:01 PM
I'm not a horror.

I thought all the backup-able information would help convince you guys of that, but it seems that is not the case. Someone in our night one group is a fail/horror. I know I'm not a horror. The consistency of the two is that LLB was in both groups. And was also scried as a horror. I may have been scried as a horror... but the evidence doesn't collaborate it like it does LLB's scriedness.

Unless you're claiming agent, in which case you might as well just outright claim it, I don't see how either you or littlelostbear is more likely or less likely to be a horror.
You both were in the same group night one and you both scried each other as horror on night 2.

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 08:04 PM
indeed. i say that what we do with them is that we wait and see what mustiado is. Probably have another group scry one of them, preferably clean and void both of them.

if we can get that table filled out, i would know what to say..

Deathslayer7
2010-02-02, 08:13 PM
also the fact that mustiado is in a group that scried yiimy as a horror with a possible horror seems suspicious to me.

Darkcomet
2010-02-02, 08:14 PM
Unless you're claiming agent, in which case you might as well just outright claim it, I don't see how either you or littlelostbear is more likely or less likely to be a horror.
You both were in the same group night one and you both scried each other as horror on night 2.

What?

I didn't scry lostlittlebear.

Also no, I'm not an agent. I'm just a villager/fail. Don't know which.

EagleWiz
2010-02-02, 08:59 PM
Mustiado. I think I might be a fail, but IDK.

EleventhHour
2010-02-02, 10:40 PM
( I'm going to switch to Mustadio, but I'd like to point something out : Sheen in our group has barely said a word. Sanity and Geesi were having a discussion about the scry. I assumed that Sanity would've gotten it in, since they were talking about it, from now on I'll insure that it gets through by bothering SC and Wolfie just in case.)

Wizibirb
2010-02-03, 12:12 AM
Mustadio Kill them horrors.

billtodamax
2010-02-03, 12:19 AM
I'm alive still! You can all stop holding your breath! :smallwink::smalltongue:

Confusing day is confusing. LLB

Jontom Xire
2010-02-03, 03:23 AM
I was sure I posted a vote yesterday! Anyway, LostLittleBear for me.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-03, 03:44 AM
Okay, I'm going to run through the logic I have here to make it simpler for everyone.

FACTS WE (THINK) WE KNOW
1: Our group, Darkcomet, blackouttwo and lostlittlebear had a disturbed scry. Hence, one of us is a fail/horror.
2: I was scried as a horror by Mordokai, Gamerkid and Redscholargypsy
3: Darkcomet was scried as a horror by me, hyozo and fleeingcoward

POSSIBLE OUTCOMES:
1: I am a fail.

This would mean that Darkcomet and blackouttwo are above suspicion for now, but someone in Mordokai, Gamerkid and Redscholargypsy's group is a fail/horror.

2: I am normal villager.

Someone else in my previous group is a fail/horror. Given my group's scrying on Darkcomet, chances are likely that it is him. Someone in Mordokai, Gamerkid and Redscholargypsy's group is also a fail/horror.

3: I am a horror.

Everyone is right. But I'm not a horror, and how to prove that? Be lynched I guess. I'm even going to vote lostlittlebear to prove this to all of you.

Use my death well, it'll gain us valuable information.

smuchmuch
2010-02-03, 09:27 AM
Well... After that post it would most illogical to
Logic my ass! He's just uselessly following the bandwagon !
For a change.
Hey it's a valid strategy at time
Sure. Werewolf games are all about believing everything you're told. well known fact.

I didn't hear anything. I've got my hand on my ears.
Anyway, Loslittlebear.

Mordokai
2010-02-03, 10:22 AM
And I'll be changing my point to Mustiado. The LLB wagon picked up somewhat fast, with few to no good reason behind it and I don't like it.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-03, 10:30 AM
Can someone do a bit of stats?

1) Calculate the probability of a group of three randomly containing at least one fail.
2) Calculate the probability of a random scry returning villager, assuming that the probabilities are even distributed based on the original numbers of each type of player (villager/agent/horror).

then from those numbers:

3) Caluclate the probability of a scry of villager being correct (even by accident).
4) Calculate the probability of a scry of horror being correct (even by accident).

Also, in a few turns or so we need at least one agent to come forward and confirm all scries that they were in the group of as to whether they were disturbed or not.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-03, 10:38 AM
I looked at the last summary table more closely. The group that scried LLB as a horror scried TehSheen as an agent. Considering various factors, including that the group was identical both nights, I am sure there is a fail in there and that both results are incorrect. So I'm switching my vote to DarkComet.

happyturtle
2010-02-03, 10:38 AM
:smalleek:

*flees from maths*

RedScholarGypsy
2010-02-03, 11:02 AM
LLB: 6
Mustadio: 9
Yimmy: 1

I think these numbers are correct. Not sure. Seems like Mustadio bandwagon came on just as strong as the LLB. I'm not sure which is the horror, but please also keep in mind BOTH is still a possibility. And we'll find out soon, won't we?

Gamerlord
2010-02-03, 04:38 PM
I will keep my vote as LLB, solely because it will give us valuable info, whether we are right or not.

Darkcomet
2010-02-03, 04:53 PM
I would suggest that I be scried by a safe group, if possible. I'm not the horror here. Why would I have gone and asked DS7 about his identity if I was? I'd have just waited to kill the guy!

Anyway, a horror I am not. But out of me, blackouttwo, and lostlittlebear someone is a fail or a horror. Evidence-regarding the scry on DS7 and the fact that I know the scry on me was disturbed, though you guys don't seem to believe me in spite of all I've said-suggests that it's lostlittlebear. At least one of us is a fail or horror. I know I'm not the latter. Hell, we could all be fails, or blackouttwo could be a horror, I don't know.

Heh heh heh. This is all very convenient of you all, really. Me supposedly being a horror makes me death to merge with, though a kill might still happen. Especially if I disappear tonight. That'd be a waste of a lynch, too. Regardless, since Mighty JX is now gunning for me, I'll be pointing at Mustiado instead, since I imagine someone's going to listen to him and Mustiado's horrordom is less in question than mine or LLB's. If both of us survive, well, I suggest that we be scried by a fail/horror free group, if possible. Me first, preferably, but I'm a little biased.

But meh. I'm either going to get lynched or killed after this, of that I'm certain. Just remember who helped set the DS7 record straight.

blackouttwo
2010-02-03, 05:22 PM
Lostlittlebear. DC has presented sufficient information to warrant it. If LLB isn't a horror, then at the least, we eliminate a suspect. But either way, we can't ignore two scries that say 'Horror.'

Deathslayer7
2010-02-03, 05:59 PM
Yet half of us seem to ignore the scry from night 1 saying mustiado was a horror? How does that work out? :smallconfused: That to me should take precedence over DC and LLB for now.

edit: and I honestly do think that DC is a fail.

Guancyto
2010-02-03, 07:33 PM
Sweet, Sheen's back from hiatus. Post in the thread too please!

He's both alive and not an Agent. LLB's horrordom is, at very least, less likely now.

This doesn't seem to really jive with DC being a bad guy, either. My money's on one or both being fails.

Gamerlord
2010-02-03, 07:42 PM
*sigh* My paranoia is getting to me, vote is changed to Mustiado.

Jontom Xire
2010-02-04, 03:03 AM
Part of the problem of the Mustiado night 1 scry was that there is nothing to compare against for night 2. I'm not sure we should be doing voids at this stage of the game when there is such a high chance of them being disturbed by fails and/or horrors and we have so little info anyway. I think maybe we should be doing scries only.

For the time being.

Mustiado
2010-02-04, 09:11 AM
I'll deal with this when I get home, but we had interesting scry results. LostLittleBear for now as I'm not a horror. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2010-02-04, 04:12 PM
Day 3 is over, narration will be up in a few moments.

UncleWolf
2010-02-04, 05:01 PM
It was day three of the siege by the SEU. The vending machines had been emptied and were being carefully rationed, but the feel of cabin fever was in the air and tempers were hot. More than a few people got into fights, accusing each other of being the reason they were being quarantined. Finally a random_person just couldn't take it any more.

"Screw this! I'm not staying here any longer!" A different person, Musty Otto by name, nods. "I have an idea." He takes the other person quietly to the back of the hospital and points through a window to the nearby tree line. "If we can get through the perimeter, we'll be scott free!"

A few minutes later, after the patrolman walks past, they break the window and climb out. Alarms sound, but it's too late as the two make a sprint for the treeline.

Random_person is struck down by the machine guns, but Musty gets to the treeline, cackling as he makes his escape.

That's when he hears a click under his foot before it explodes, scattering his body to several places. The containment teams find his head trying to skitter away a few minutes later and burn it. After finding the biggest pieces, they start torching the forest, just in case.

It'd burn all through the night.

Day 3 ends! Night 3 begins!
Random_Person was Autolynched. He will be replaced by Uncle Festy after this Night Phase.
Mustiado was lynched tried to escape. He was a Horror.

@Gamerkid: You did not cross out your old points so none of them have been counted. You will be placed on the Autolynch Warning list.

Also, remember to send in all night actions to both narrators as well as stating what room you are in.

happyturtle
2010-02-04, 05:03 PM
I'm suffering from a severe spoon deficiency. Geesi, can you do the groups tonight?

Guancyto
2010-02-04, 05:10 PM
Dammit, before I could even declare "not it." Sure, unless someone else volunteers.

Go go team Yimmy/Deathslayer/Aemoh, by the way!

happyturtle
2010-02-04, 05:20 PM
Night 1:
Surgery|cd4;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Hyozo|Patient/Villager|Possible|
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado|Horror|No
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|scry TehSheen|Agent|Possible if LLB /= horror
[/table]

Night 2:
Surgery|happyturtle;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Yimmy|horror|Possible|
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy|scry lostlittlebear|Horror|possible|
[/table]

Colored the known horrors, and added in the scries we know know may have been disturbed, as well as the night one scry which was clean.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-04, 05:28 PM
I vote we put the potential fails/horrors in the same group again, and have clean groups scry/void us.

Darkcomet, blackouttwo, if you'd care to join me in the waiting room again?

Deathslayer7
2010-02-04, 05:44 PM
*does a dance* :smallbiggrin:

i would say i told you so but it seem inappropriate :smalltongue:

anyway ill do groups tonight if people want. :smallsmile:

Guancyto
2010-02-04, 05:58 PM
Heh. Good, saves me the trouble. Also, someone's gonna need to replace Mustiado in Surgery, and I think Bookworm is the only one that hasn't reported in as not abducted. And Festy can't act until the next day phase.

Have fun!

Deathslayer7
2010-02-04, 06:58 PM
Night 1:
Surgery|cd4;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Hyozo|Patient/Villager|Possible|
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|scry Mustiado|Horror|No
[/table]

Night 2:
Surgery|happyturtle;billtodamax;mustiado|scry Yimmy|horror|Possible|
Mental Ward|sanity702; eleventhhour; tehsheen|scry Mustiado|Didn't send action| I am at least :smallfrown:|
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; yimmythesneak|Void Mustiado|n/a|no
Waiting Room 3.14 | Random_person;blackouttwo |Frolic with Kittens|Jubilation|Catnip Catastrophe|
[/table]

Night 3:
Surgery|tehsheen ;billtodamax; blackouttwo||||
Mental Ward|sanity702; Geesi; yimmythesneak ||||
Church|Jontom Xire ; hyozo; fleeing coward||||
Records Room|Aemoh; deathslayer7; happyturtle|||
Sensory Deprivation Tanks|Mordokai; Gamerkid; Redscholargypsy||||
Waiting Room 1 |Darkcomet, lostlittlebear; The Bookworm|||
Waiting Room 2 |eaglewiz; smuchmuch; eleventhhour; ||| |
Waiting Room 3.14 |Uncle Festy;||||
[/table]

ok. these are the groups tonight. I assume no one has a problem moving around?

also if potential agents could pm me. It would be nice to know what groups have been disturbed so i know who is fail and whatnot and who could be a horror.

Action pms will go out later on tonight. you can stick to the action or let me know if you're going to change it so we dont get any scry intereference.

happyturtle
2010-02-04, 07:01 PM
To the Records Room!

Wizibirb
2010-02-04, 07:15 PM
Come to me Geesi & yimmy!!!!