PDA

View Full Version : Global Agenda: Anyone Interested?

Pie Guy
2010-01-23, 11:37 PM
Th MMOTPS Global Agenda (http://www.globalagendagame.com/). Looks quite nice. Anyone here in the beta? What are your opinions?

Druss
2010-02-10, 12:38 PM
I'm playing it at the moment. Its a good laugh but I wish people would actually use their mics and communicate with their team :P

AgentPaper
2010-02-10, 12:41 PM
I've seen it around, and would be very interested in a free demo if it came out with one, but unless I get that I'm not quite willing to throw down the money for the game+first month subscription.

The main thing I'm worried about is that they will either A) not fulfill their promises or B) the community will suck and/or be too small for anything interesting.

Druss
2010-02-10, 03:37 PM
Good news is that its a two-tiered payment system. First tier, normal pvp and pve is free. Second tier, which you do have to pay a subscription fee for, you get to play AvA, alliance vs alliance, which is basically players fighting to control a persistent map. Have only played the pvp and pve bits myself, but am enjoying them so far :smallsmile:

AvA looks interesting, but I have yet to play it. My biggest gripe so far is that there is no friends list whatsoever in game.

AgentPaper
2010-02-10, 03:39 PM
Good news is that its a two-tiered payment system. First tier, normal pvp and pve is free. Second tier, which you do have to pay a subscription fee for, you get to play AvA, alliance vs alliance, which is basically players fighting to control a persistent map. Have only played the pvp and pve bits myself, but am enjoying them so far :smallsmile:

AvA looks interesting, but I have yet to play it. My biggest gripe so far is that there is no friends list whatsoever in game.

Yah, see, the AvA stuff is all I'd ever be interested in. I might go through the campaign if it's any good, but I'm not about to buy the game for just that.

Well, unless the campaign is much better than I'm guessing it is.