PDA

View Full Version : YOU! (A Picture/Media Thread): XX

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Dogmantra
2010-02-28, 02:29 PM
my last girlfriend asked me what gender I was before she accepted to get with me X°D it didn't last long though. =(

She knew you for long enough for you to ask her out and she still couldn't tell that you're a *cough*?
Seriously, I'm sure that you're *cough* and I've seen one picture.

Sorry 'bout the coughs. I've got a cold.

albis
2010-02-28, 03:06 PM
She knew you for long enough for you to ask her out and she still couldn't tell that you're a *cough*?
Seriously, I'm sure that you're *cough* and I've seen one picture.

Sorry 'bout the coughs. I've got a cold.

Eh, she wasn't exceedingly bright, and up until that point I had had an almost equal number of male and female partners prior to her... and she herself wasn't picky on gender, so it never occured to her to categorize me. XD

golentan
2010-02-28, 03:09 PM
Well Varsu... Albis, you are very nice looking regardless.

Castaras
2010-02-28, 04:02 PM
cool! a thread to see each other's face! XD

I can't not give my contribute...
here am I, in all my italian, freakishly androgynous, glass-wearing glory XD
http://i50.tinypic.com/2yjrgrd.jpg

Wow, you're nearly as androdynous as Nameless. :smallamused: Although I can tell you're a guy, while Nameless I still think looks like a girl in his pics :smalltongue:

albis
2010-02-28, 04:53 PM
Wow, you're nearly as androdynous as Nameless. :smallamused: Although I can tell you're a guy, while Nameless I still think looks like a girl in his pics :smalltongue:

So your guess is male, huh? XD
Can't argue with your logic, I have too sharp jaws for a girl, right?
That, and no visible chest development XD
Though who knows... I've taken to let people assume that their first guess is right, whatever it is, ever since I noticed that the opinion on my gender is usually 50:50...
:smalltongue:

Well Varsu... Albis, you are very nice looking regardless.

hahaha thanks XD
you know, your comment almost makes me want to see if I can pull off a Vaarsuvius cosplay :smallbiggrin:

Dogmantra
2010-02-28, 04:59 PM
albis.

You are like that picture that's a cup and two faces. Every time you look, you see something else and I HATE IT. AHHHHHHH :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-02-28, 05:00 PM
hahaha thanks XD
you know, your comment almost makes me want to see if I can pull off a Vaarsuvius cosplay :smallbiggrin:
Put on a purple wig, and I'm pretty sure you could.

Even though you'd be translating stickfigure to real-person.

Sneak
2010-02-28, 05:11 PM
My guess would be male as well. But I'm not quite sure.

Your face kind of reminds me of Cycoris.

Nameless
2010-02-28, 06:07 PM

Nah, I say female.

Either way, he/she is pretty. <3

cycoris
2010-02-28, 06:19 PM
Your face kind of reminds me of Cycoris.

I...uh... o.O

I don't see it, but I'm biased. :smalltongue:

albis
2010-02-28, 06:25 PM
Nah, I say female.

Either way, he/she is pretty. <3

I must say, if it wasn't for the little symbol under your avatar, I'd have said female about you too... (yes, I actually looked for your pics in this thread. I care that much XD) but that's kind of besides the point, and I thank you for compliment. :smallsmile:

Sneak
2010-02-28, 06:28 PM
I...uh... o.O

I don't see it, but I'm biased. :smalltongue:

Albis is much more androgynous-looking, of course, but I still see a resemblance. :smallconfused:

Then again, I do have a low-grade fever and an intense cough at the moment, so perhaps my present judgment is not to be relied upon.

Pyrian
2010-02-28, 07:22 PM
Wow, you're nearly as androdynous as Nameless. :smallamused: Although I can tell you're a guy, while Nameless I still think looks like a girl in his pics :smalltongue:See, I've never thought of Nameless as androgynous. He just looks female. That's not androgynous, merely, well, incorrect. :smalltongue:

you know, your comment almost makes me want to see if I can pull off a Vaarsuvius cosplay :smallbiggrin:That would be awesome! I highly support this endeavor. :smallcool:

Serpentine
2010-02-28, 08:53 PM

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yjrgrd.jpgFollowing on from my recent post in the LGBT thread (which you might be interested in having a squiz at, from what you've said here), you're under 18, aren't you :smallsigh:

Thufir
2010-02-28, 09:25 PM
This Thursday-Saturday, I was in a production of Gilbert & Sullivan's HMS Pinafore. I was playing Ralph Rackstraw.

I remain an Englishman:http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs475.ash1/26023_495417945654_645245654_11372768_21041_n.jpg

2nd and 3rd nights, Josephine was rather enthusiastic about how well the first act had gone:
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs065.snc3/13315_622644031448_223700945_9258872_5022726_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26199_622723307578_223710228_9263709_5466017_n.jpg

And at the after-show party, still in costume and make-up:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26199_622725458268_223710228_9263798_8376207_n.jpg
The tulip was a good luck thing a friend gave me.

Coidzor
2010-02-28, 10:50 PM
This Thursday-Saturday, I was in a production of Gilbert & Sullivan's HMS Pinafore. I was playing Ralph Rackstraw.

I remain an Englishman:http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs475.ash1/26023_495417945654_645245654_11372768_21041_n.jpg

2nd and 3rd nights, Josephine was rather enthusiastic about how well the first act had gone:
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs065.snc3/13315_622644031448_223700945_9258872_5022726_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26199_622723307578_223710228_9263709_5466017_n.jpg

And at the after-show party, still in costume and make-up:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26199_622725458268_223710228_9263798_8376207_n.jpg
The tulip was a good luck thing a friend gave me.

So the big ol' smooch-marks aren't part of your regular stage makeup then? Oolala!

Jacklu
2010-02-28, 11:49 PM

.... O_o

=3

<333

Following on from my recent post in the LGBT thread (which you might be interested in having a squiz at, from what you've said here), you're under 18, aren't you :smallsigh:

>.< Yeah, I have a feeling the answer to this one is going to be disappointing. .-.

Alleine
2010-03-01, 01:38 AM
See, I've never thought of Nameless as androgynous. He just looks female. That's not androgynous, merely, well, incorrect. correct :smalltongue:

Fix'd for you :smallwink:

And albis is hot no matter what. Me like.

Now I'll subject you all to the revulsion that is my face cancer beard scraggly, small chin hairs. It is not majestic at all, and that makes me sad.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/Peridoh/Photo8.jpg

albis
2010-03-01, 01:48 AM
Following on from my recent post in the LGBT thread (which you might be interested in having a squiz at, from what you've said here), you're under 18, aren't you :smallsigh:

Nope, I'm 22 and on my third year of university.
August 1st, 1987.

Yes, I look THAT weird.:smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2010-03-01, 01:49 AM
It's hot that you think he's hot.
Also, you have a hella nose.

edit: =O
>smothers you in flirtings<

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-01, 01:51 AM
Serpy might have caught one =O

She gives me hope!

...Yeah, I'm going to bed.

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-01, 02:01 AM

You...are exceedingly pretty. *flirtflirtflirt* :smallwink:

Are we supposed to guess your gender? Will you tell us if we're right?

I was going to guess female, if only because when I can't immediately tell, I look for an Adam's apple, and you don't seem to have one. *hugs*

Alleine
2010-03-01, 02:04 AM
It's hot that you think he's hot.
Also, you have a hella nose.

Er, really? Cool :smallcool:
Also, my nose is hella? I didn't know hella was an adjective :smalltongue:

golentan
2010-03-01, 02:19 AM
I think we can safely assume that most everyone present has agreed that Albis is hot.

I think it's also fair to say that none of us have any shot with Albis, barring a fluke of geography, and personal interests.

Except the Vipermorph, who can have anyone she wants at any time, even at across any distance or era.

Serpentine
2010-03-01, 02:24 AM
Really?

♪Oh Leonardo da Vinci!♪

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-01, 02:26 AM
I think we can safely assume that most everyone present has agreed that Albis is hot.

I think it's also fair to say that none of us have any shot with Albis, barring a fluke of geography, and personal interests.

Except the Vipermorph, who can have anyone she wants at any time, even at across any distance or era.

...lucky Serps...:smalltongue:

And I thought that was one of the many purposes of the internet. To flirt with awesome, attractive people from around the world. >.>

golentan
2010-03-01, 02:29 AM
...lucky Serps...:smalltongue:

And I thought that was one of the many purposes of the internet. To flirt with awesome, attractive people from around the world. >.>

And then find out they're the creepy fat guy next door? Yes, I believe that was stated in the charter when they decided to expand ARPAnet.

Feeling envious of Serp's liaison with Leo, though. He hasn't talked to me since 1752. Threw a Hissy fit on his 300th.

albis
2010-03-01, 02:33 AM
edit: =O
>smothers you in flirtings<

umm... I feel... smothered? XD

You...are exceedingly pretty. *flirtflirtflirt*

Are we supposed to guess your gender? Will you tell us if we're right?

I was going to guess female, if only because when I can't immediately tell, I look for an Adam's apple, and you don't seem to have one. *hugs*

Thanks =) (wow, I swear there's more people who finds me attractive in this topic than in my whole neighborhood! I feel so vain right now XD)
and no, you are supposed to never find out my true gender because I both find it funny (for both myself and you all) and think that gender is as important as a sixth toe on one's feet. XD
I don't really remember, but if I'm not wrong ever since I've posted the photo three people said male and three female, so there. Perfect balance. XD

Geography is the worst villian that there is. I'm all the way over here (Naples, Italy) and you guys are all the way over there...(and there, and there, and there)
I was browsing around the forum, saw the topic "uk get together" and thought "nuuuu, me wants to gooooooooooo TT_TT"
*sigh*:smallsigh:
I'd really like to meet you all guys, you're all so much fun =)

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-01, 02:36 AM
Yes, geography is evil. Just sooo much distance.:smallannoyed:

Serpentine
2010-03-01, 02:36 AM
Where are you from, Little Miss Or Mr Oh-So-Pretty?

edit: Ah-doi. Read people's posts, Serpy!
Yeah, Italy's a bit on the far side of things.

Golentan: Well you did devour his young. What did you expect?

golentan
2010-03-01, 02:47 AM
Where are you from, Little Miss Or Mr Oh-So-Pretty?

edit: Ah-doi. Read people's posts, Serpy!
Yeah, Italy's a bit on the far side of things.

Golentan: Well you did devour his young. What did you expect?

I did not. That is a malicious rumor.

Leo was just pissy about being made immortal. He started feeling better when Guteria showed him how to use the cosmetics feature and he pretended to be some guy name Nikolai for a few decades though. I think now he's more angry at Eddison than at me, but he's still irritated.

And yeah, Italy is a bit far, and now I'm having trouble resisting urge to e-glomp now. *Bad* golentan.

Rutskarn
2010-03-01, 02:49 AM

http://www.inviatospeciale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dalema1.jpg

I give up. I don't think science knows.

albis
2010-03-01, 02:53 AM
All this talk about Leonardo da Vinci makes me wanna skip university and go play Assassin's Creed 2 until I fall asleep again TT_TT
too bad I gotta go =(
Well, I'm going to go get dressed now, wouldn't be nice if I showed up there in my pjs XD
have a good day everyone! =)

Rutskarn
2010-03-01, 02:57 AM
What? Yeah, Da Vinci, nice day, sure.

...but the jaw...but the nose...but the eyes...but the...

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-01, 03:02 AM
Thanks =) (wow, I swear there's more people who finds me attractive in this topic than in my whole neighborhood! I feel so vain right now XD)
and no, you are supposed to never find out my true gender because I both find it funny (for both myself and you all) and think that gender is as important as a sixth toe on one's feet. XD
I don't really remember, but if I'm not wrong ever since I've posted the photo three people said male and three female, so there. Perfect balance. XD

Aww, sadface. Pretty pretty please?

I think it's important in the same sense that race is important. It doesn't change how you should be treated, but at the same time, it seems like it's commonly noticed, and to ignore that it exists feels funny.

Anyway, until such time as you declare otherwise, I will assume you exist in a state of both genders until one of us observes you. >.>

Serpentine
2010-03-01, 03:11 AM
Also, you know, curiosity :smallwink: Curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back! Also, I'm straight, so it more-or-less sorta matters to me...

Jacklu
2010-03-01, 03:35 AM
August 1st, 1987.

Yes, I look THAT weird.:smallbiggrin:

*rejoices*

*proceeds to flirt shamelessly with*

Seriously, Albis is very very cute. And for the record, boy, girl, makes no difference to me. =3 I'd cuddle that. =P

EDIT: And yus, geography is the bane of my existence.

Serpentine
2010-03-01, 03:37 AM
Oh, cuddling? Sure :smallwink:

Nameless
2010-03-01, 03:37 AM

I still say female. Not because you don't have an obvious Adam's apple, or the jaw line or anything like that. Simply because no male should have eye brows that pretty. And they don't look as if you've had them done.

albis
2010-03-01, 03:47 AM
XD Believe it or not, my eyebrows are from my father's side XD
Though they don't look as feminine on him XD

@Cobra_Ikari: well yeah, but many happenings in my life made me question the importance of having a definite gender XD ..and sometimes I met people who thought I was A, then started treating me differently after finding out I'm B... I don't want that to happen. So yeah, whatever each one of you assumes I am, I'm okay with that, up until we all meet up somewhere or we become close friends enough that I know the opinion on me won't change regardless of my gender :smallsmile:

@Jacklu: yay for open views! *cuddles back* XD

@Serpentine: aww, sorry, lovely miss, half my appeal resides in mysterious-ness :smallwink:

...now I REALLY should get going XD
Cheers, guys! :smallbiggrin:

Rutskarn
2010-03-01, 03:52 AM
*rejoices*

*proceeds to flirt shamelessly with*

Seriously, Albis is very very cute. And for the record, boy, girl, makes no difference to me. =3 I'd cuddle that. =P

I'm in an awkward position, because I find all of Albis' traits attractive on a female, but I don't really swing the other way. As such, parts of my brain are actually shutting down in self-defense. They have absolutely no idea what to do with this image. It's a strange and confusing sensation.

I'm already gearing up to pretend this conversation never happened. What am I doing here, what is this place. See?

Alternately, I could get scarily scientific about this, which could take days.

Jacklu
2010-03-01, 04:15 AM
Yay! *cuddles Albis* ^_^ Mostly asexual, but indiscriminately so. =3 Boys are equally cuddleable as girls. And androgynous people are about the only ones I find truly attractive. So.... ^_^ *hoards the Albis*

KuReshtin
2010-03-01, 04:46 AM
I was browsing around the forum, saw the topic "uk get together" and thought "nuuuu, me wants to gooooooooooo TT_TT"
*sigh*:smallsigh:
I'd really like to meet you all guys, you're all so much fun =)

You are more than welcome to come anlong to the Uk meetup, if you can make the trip. (quick search finds EasyJet flights from Napoli to London for about €90 return trip.

Boo
2010-03-01, 06:15 AM
*snip*

I'm sorta in the same boat... except my boat is tailgating yours; and it has a cooler paint job.

Albis is prettier than most women I've met in real life... >> No, that came out wrong. I meant to say OHMYGODWHYISHESOPRETTY!...er, no. I meant to... dammit, those lips... those eyes... AH I HATE YOU! You stole my knowledge of androgyny and threw it out the window only after stabbing it with a spork and a knork! You probably lured it into a false sense of security before that too just so you wouldn't have to be manly and throw away your disguise! Damn you for being so... so... schemey! And pretty--evil! EVIL! AHHHHH!!! *defenestrates self*

Sneak
2010-03-01, 08:08 AM
I'm changing my vote to female. I have never seen a man use the "XD" smiley that much. :smalltongue:

Regardless, Albis is pretty indeed.

Thufir
2010-03-01, 09:13 AM
Man, my Pinafore photos got buried by the androgyny.

Clearly, the only answer is seduction.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-01, 09:18 AM
I'm changing my vote to female. I have never seen a man use the "XD" smiley that much. :smalltongue:

Regardless, Albis is pretty indeed.
You have never talked to me on msn, then.:smalltongue:

Boo
2010-03-01, 09:43 AM
Clearly, the only answer is seduction.

I don't think Albis will want to elope with you. Not any fault on your part, but I don't think his father would allow it, and Albis seems like a dutiful lady man.

Dragonrider
2010-03-01, 10:17 AM
August 1st, 1987.

Heyheyhey . . . we have the same birthday. Only mine is four years after yours. Still . . . aren't too many 1 Augusts around . . . .

albis
2010-03-01, 10:38 AM
@ all the people still trying to figure out my gender: you see, the point with me is that I feel like I don't really fit into any of the twoand my body doesn't really help me since I'm very very androgynous-looking (not only in my face, but also in the way I'm overall built) there are moments in which I heavily gravitate towards a more masculine side, and other ones in which I couldn't be more feminine if I tried... so all in all, being an adult with free will and everything, I decided to shove the gender separation out of the window and go with the flow.. I still have only one "core" gender, but it doesn't exclude the other, since it's a big part of my soul that I'm not afraid of shutting off.:smallsmile:

Whoa, that was one big-ass speech! Well, that said, I'd only like to add that I'm not irritable about gender-based jokes and light namecalling, quite the contrary, I enjoy being a living joke, it's fun, so please don't hold back on the fooling around! :smallamused:

@ Dragonrider: Lol, I thought that too when I saw the birthday topic XD

oh and about these "XD": I'm a generally fun-loving person, so expect to se TONS of those.
smiley attack!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

...lol.

Sneak
2010-03-01, 10:53 AM
Well, I think the only appropriate response to that is:

xD

-Picture Card! 2GB! Buy now, only $16.95! (http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-Type-xD-Picture-Card-202170/dp/B000WON3BM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1267459479&sr=8-2)

Anuan
2010-03-01, 10:57 AM
Hanging around the LGBT thread will show a big difference in terms between gender (self-percieved) and sex (biological).

I think they're trying to figure out your biological sex, here :smalltongue:

Rutskarn
2010-03-01, 11:21 AM
Whoa, that was one big-ass speech! Well, that said, I'd only like to add that I'm not irritable about gender-based jokes and light namecalling, quite the contrary, I enjoy being a living joke, it's fun, so please don't hold back on the fooling around! :smallamused:

Oh, yeah, hey, for sure. You know we just joshin'.

Alleine
2010-03-01, 11:41 AM
..and sometimes I met people who thought I was A, then started treating me differently after finding out I'm B... I don't want that to happen

I'm fairly certain that all you have to worry about in revealing your gender is a general increase in the number of people who are willing to hit on you, and other people lamenting their sexual preferences when they discover you are incompatible.
This is the playground, after all :smallbiggrin:

Sneak
2010-03-01, 12:00 PM
I'm fairly certain that all you have to worry about in revealing your gender is a general increase in the number of people who are willing to hit on you, and other people lamenting their sexual preferences when they discover you are incompatible.

More accurately, this is the You thread.

I can't tell if half the posts here are predatory or sweet. :smalltongue:

Dragonrider
2010-03-01, 12:02 PM

There's a certain point at which it's impossible to tell the difference.

This thread . . . *shakes head*

Dr. Bath
2010-03-01, 12:07 PM

It will never be worse than the crush thread.

Never. Ever.

Dragonrider
2010-03-01, 12:08 PM
It will never be worse than the crush thread.

Never. Ever.

Try being a girl on the internet. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-01, 12:09 PM
Shipping is worse.:smallamused:

Then again, Shipping did spawn out of the Crush Thread.

Try being a FBI agent pretending to be a girl on the internet. :smalltongue:
There, corrected it for you.:smalltongue:

Thufir
2010-03-01, 12:29 PM
Shipping is worse.:smallamused:

Then again, Shipping did spawn out of the Crush Thread.

In shipping you can generally tell if things are predatory or sweet, because in the process of become stories, they get elaborated on...

Rutskarn
2010-03-01, 12:52 PM

I tried that for a while, but the FBI started sending me e-mails and I had to stop.

Coidzor
2010-03-01, 01:04 PM
I'm just amused that some of you had trouble with that one. The facial structure was just that of an emaciated male that wanted to emulate a waifish girl. A bit reminiscent of how Nameless does it.

There's no reason to bother, really, when it doubt, assume the worst. More than 70% of the posts here would be predatory harassment if uttered IRL. Kind of why I periodically get worse and then realize how bad it all sounds and then tone things way the **** down.

Nameless
2010-03-01, 01:05 PM
XD Believe it or not, my eyebrows are from my father's side XD
Though they don't look as feminine on him XD

Irrelevant! :smalltongue:

Anyway, whatever your gender is, I stand by your sex being female. :3
Because ignorance is bliss.

On a completely un-related topic, I've decided I like my nails purple from now on. Why? Because Red and black have bored me.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/180156.jpg
I'm so cool.

Yay for having a webcam which brings out every tiny spot you've ever had, brings them back to life and then enhances them x10.

Gender?
GENDER?!

THIS. IS. THE PLAYGROUND!!!!!!111ONEONELEVENTY

albis
2010-03-01, 01:23 PM
Man, those are some wicked nails! Do you play an instrument, or keep 'em long just because they're awesome?
I tried growing mine once, but I'm as aesthetically practical as a nightstand on fire, so I kept breaking them... once three of them popped off when I fell off a small cliff while on skaters. I never saw that much blood flowing out of my body... fortunately it looked worse than it actually was, I was scratched all over, but they were just scratches.. XD

on a side note: you have very beautiful hands :smallsmile: *is obsessed with people's hands, especially if they look nice*

Dr. Bath
2010-03-01, 01:39 PM

I'm not saying it was bad for me. I was saying it was bad for weird comments. Which were rather obviously centred around girls.

Shipping is like, weird comment lyte. It's all fiction anyway, so less likely to be taken the wrong way.

Sneak
2010-03-01, 01:41 PM
There's no reason to bother, really, when it doubt, assume the worst. More than 70% of the posts here would be predatory harassment if uttered IRL. Kind of why I periodically get worse and then realize how bad it all sounds and then tone things way the **** down.

True enough.

On a completely un-related topic, I've decided I like my nails purple from now on. Why? Because Red and black have bored me.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/180156.jpg
I'm so cool.

Yay for having a webcam which brings out every tiny spot you've ever had, brings them back to life and then enhances them x10.

I hate to break it to you, buddy, but your nails are decidedly black in that picture.

Dr. Bath
2010-03-01, 01:47 PM
Maybe navy blue.

Thufir
2010-03-01, 01:50 PM
No, they're definitely purple.

Nameless
2010-03-01, 01:56 PM
Man, those are some wicked nails! Do you play an instrument, or keep 'em long just because they're awesome?
I tried growing mine once, but I'm as aesthetically practical as a nightstand on fire, so I kept breaking them... once three of them popped off when I fell off a small cliff while on skaters. I never saw that much blood flowing out of my body... fortunately it looked worse than it actually was, I was scratched all over, but they were just scratches.. XD

on a side note: you have very beautiful hands :smallsmile: *is obsessed with people's hands, especially if they look nice*

Actually, having long nails makes it a nightmare playing my guitar. But I like them long. And thank you. :smalltongue:

I would also like to change my verdict to male. No female I have ever known uses the terms; "Man", "wicked" or "em". x3

I hate to break it to you, buddy, but your nails are decidedly black in that picture.

Huh, looks purple on my computer.
I zoomed in on my index finger, not sure if it helps.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/190531.jpg

And the end of the day, it really isn't that important. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-01, 02:04 PM
Maybe a kind of dark purple. XD

Jacklu
2010-03-01, 02:08 PM

Predatory. Always predatory. >=3 =P

Nameless
2010-03-01, 02:22 PM
Maybe a kind of dark purple. XD

Well, they're clearly purple in real life.

>.>
<.<

albis
2010-03-01, 02:54 PM
Actually, having long nails makes it a nightmare playing my guitar. But I like them long. And thank you. :smalltongue:

I would also like to change my verdict to male. No female I have ever known uses the terms; "Man", "wicked" or "em". x3

Huh, looks purple on my computer.
I zoomed in on my index finger, not sure if it helps.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/190531.jpg

And the end of the day, it really isn't that important. :smalltongue:

I thought one needed slightly long nails to play the (classical) guitar, but I'm not sure where that piece of information came from...
either way, I can see why they're an hindrance, any longer and you could play the koto barehanded! XD

anyway, they looked darker than purple on the first pic, but yeah, the second one clears any doubt about teh purple. :smallsmile:

Nameless
2010-03-01, 02:57 PM
I thought one needed slightly long nails to play the (classical) guitar, but I'm not sure where that piece of information came from...
either way, I can see why they're an hindrance, any longer and you could play the koto barehanded! XD

anyway, they looked darker than purple on the first pic, but yeah, the second one clears any doubt about teh purple. :smallsmile:

No, that's true for the plucking hand, but not the other hand you use for hitting the notes on the fret board. It becomes extremely frustrating.
I've always wanted to play the piano, I'm told I would be good at that.
Koto's are nice though. :smalltongue:

Fostire
2010-03-01, 02:58 PM
I've heard that as well, I think it's so that they can use the nails as a guitar pick (of course in that case you only need one long nail not a full hand)

Nameless
2010-03-01, 03:03 PM
I've heard that as well, I think it's so that they can use the nails as a guitar pick (of course in that case you only need one long nail not a full hand)

Not quite, you have a full set on one hand. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A)

Fostire
2010-03-01, 03:05 PM
Not quite, you have a full set on one hand. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A)
Well, my guitar playing friends just grow one nail (I can't remember if it was the thumb or index finger)

Nameless
2010-03-01, 03:12 PM
Well, my guitar playing friends just grow one nail (I can't remember if it was the thumb or index finger)

Wait, what? O.o

Fostire
2010-03-01, 03:13 PM
Wait, what? O.o

They have one long fingernail which they use to play guitar and keep the rest of their nails short.

Nameless
2010-03-01, 03:15 PM
They have one long fingernail which they use to play guitar and keep the rest of their nails short.

I don't really see how you play classical guitar with one finger though. You kind of need to use all of them.

Fostire
2010-03-01, 03:17 PM
I don't really see how you play classical guitar with one finger though. You kind of need to use all of them.

idunno. I'm not a guitar player.

Pyrian
2010-03-01, 03:22 PM
Predatory. Always predatory. >=3 =PHungry like the wolf! :smallamused:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/Pyrian/wolf3w.jpg

albis
2010-03-01, 03:23 PM
awww wolf! ><

Dragonrider
2010-03-01, 03:25 PM
Maybe, like, using a single fingernail like a pick?

Shipping is like, weird comment lyte. It's all fiction anyway, so less likely to be taken the wrong way.

Yeah, shipping is too silly to be threatening.

On topic - nails a couple weeks back:
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t3/soggypoptart/100_9512.jpg
I have extremely narrow fingernails - as in, my six-year-old brother's are wider. Also they're very brittle and, in natural state, very, very white. I rarely paint them . . . the above is only one coat, hence, slightly transparent.

Nameless
2010-03-01, 04:23 PM

I have extremely narrow fingernails - as in, my six-year-old brother's are wider. Also they're very brittle and, in natural state, very, very white. I rarely paint them . . . the above is only one coat, hence, slightly transparent.

Wells you should do it more often. :3

Rattine
2010-03-01, 05:06 PM
I've always wanted to play the piano, I'm told I would be good at that.

I play piano, and I know it for a fact that it is next to impossible to play piano with long fingernails. >.< I always keep mine really short, and I prolly would even if I didn't play piano.
And so as to stay on topic a smidge....
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/69/l_956bb7b8fed04411892c2822545fe961.jpg

Nameless
2010-03-01, 05:53 PM
I play piano, and I know it for a fact that it is next to impossible to play piano with long fingernails. >.< I always keep mine really short, and I prolly would even if I didn't play piano.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/69/l_956bb7b8fed04411892c2822545fe961.jpg

Well, azt least I can still take up sewing. :smallcool:

Rattine
2010-03-01, 06:59 PM
Well, azt least I can still take up sewing. :smallcool:

Lolz, I've had bad experiences with sewing machines... >.>

Silly Wizard
2010-03-01, 07:55 PM
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs008.snc1/2861_1133797792198_1444902095_30336456_3038369_n.j pg
Pre-prom picture from last year

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-01, 09:21 PM

You have nice hands. *nods*

...unfortunately, no one has prettier hands than Nameless. :smalltongue:

Sneak
2010-03-01, 09:33 PM
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs008.snc1/2861_1133797792198_1444902095_30336456_3038369_n.j pg

Snazzy. And your date is cute. Way to go! :smalltongue:

It looks kinda like she's trying to do the live long and prosper thing with her right hand.

blackfox
2010-03-01, 09:54 PM
Snazzy. And your date is cute. Way to go! :smalltongue:Agreed! :smallbiggrin:

Coidzor
2010-03-02, 01:02 AM
Ma'am... You might consider a bit of moisturizer... Especially on that far knuckle. Looks painful.

albis
2010-03-02, 01:08 AM

hm, I don't know what to tell you, I sometimes use my fingernails as screwdrivers (seriously, whenever I have to open up my pc I do it with my nails)... but someone once told me weak fingernails can mean low calcium (though not always)....

Dispozition
2010-03-02, 01:11 AM
hm, I don't know what to tell you, I sometimes use my fingernails as screwdrivers (seriously, whenever I have to open up my pc I do it with my nails)... but someone once told me weak fingernails can mean low calcium (though not always)....

Also vitamin D. Get moar sun.

golentan
2010-03-02, 01:13 AM

I do the same. Well, not right now, I just clipped at the request of a friend.

My fingernails are strong, like bull. Smell like bull too. But I eat yogurt enough that my friends have nicknamed me "Michael" if anyone watches burn notice, and I drink a lort* of milk.

*R intentional.

Rutskarn
2010-03-02, 02:15 AM

Pardon the slight off-topicness, but Raleigh, eh? Used to live there myself. What part?

Nameless
2010-03-02, 05:00 AM
Also vitamin D. Get moar sun.

Nah, I hardly ever spend time in the sun, and as far as calcium goes... *snortgiggles* My nails are reasonably strong.

Try living my lifestyle DeeRee and see what happens. We can be life buddies. :D

Dispozition
2010-03-02, 05:57 AM
Nah, I hardly ever spend time in the sun, and as far as calcium goes... *snortgiggles* My nails are reasonably strong.

Not the only source of vitamin D, just the main one. Also, you're english (iirc), so you need less anyway.

Nameless
2010-03-02, 05:59 AM
Not the only source of vitamin D, just the main one. Also, you're english (iirc), so you need less anyway.

Three-quaters English. :smallbiggrin:

Jibar
2010-03-02, 06:21 AM
Guess what time it is again. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2DAj5Hjg8s)

KuReshtin
2010-03-02, 06:28 AM

The text on the notes was a bit weird to read. Would have worked better with a magic marker or similar instead.
Other than that, I think I'll have to counter your cheese wraps with something else later on tonight.

Rattine
2010-03-02, 07:41 AM
It looks kinda like she's trying to do the live long and prosper thing with her right hand.

Lol, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to do that. :smallfrown: I've tried many a time, but my fingers are slightly webbed... I blame my mom's side. :smallmad: Not to mention, I have abnormally small pinkys. >.>

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-02, 11:36 AM
Didn't you learn after the first time?

Also, your audio is disabled.

Jibar
2010-03-02, 11:43 AM
Also, your audio is disabled.

I am fully aware and bitter about it, but considering the hassle it was to get the thing uploaded it can stay that way.
As long as my message gets out there.

Coidzor
2010-03-02, 01:27 PM
Lol, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to do that. :smallfrown: I've tried many a time, but my fingers are slightly webbed... I blame my mom's side. :smallmad: Not to mention, I have abnormally small pinkys. >.>

The guy who stands next to me in choir is also a mutant like that with webbing inbetween his fingers. But mainly just in between his middle finger and his ring finger.

Lioness
2010-03-02, 04:52 PM
Tis me!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/Elery_celery/Ella.jpg

albis
2010-03-02, 05:03 PM
big eyes and sweet looking face!
you could be an evil mastermind and no one would notice!!!:smallbiggrin:

Lioness
2010-03-02, 05:13 PM
big eyes and sweet looking face!
you could be an evil mastermind and no one would notice!!!:smallbiggrin:

Who says I'm not? :smallamused:

Kneenibble
2010-03-02, 05:26 PM
Thufirro, I didn't miss your pictures. You look fantastic therein. Is it the makeup? I don't know, but they're quite handsome.

Nameless, I envy the straightness and hardness of your nails. I finally had to cut my latest session of growing them out: all my life, at a certain length, they start to curl over and bend at the edges, and since it's always in the same way I know it's a genetic matter not a nutritive.

It's true about the piano, though, and just as well I have crappy nails otherwise I might keep them long and never play.

For those cursed with thin nails (it's usually genetic), nail hardener goes a long way (@Dragonrider). But if there's anybody with the curling/folding edges problem I have that knows a way to fix it, TEEEEELL ME.

albis, I name you Cesario, as my guess to your biological sex. Actually I'm 99% sure based on your picture and your self-description.

Nameless
2010-03-02, 05:38 PM

Nameless, I envy the straightness and hardness of your nails. I finally had to cut my latest session of growing them out: all my life, at a certain length, they start to curl over and bend at the edges, and since it's always in the same way I know it's a genetic matter not a nutritive.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! *Swims in a sea of ego*

Tis me!

Lioness = <3

Dragonrider
2010-03-02, 05:43 PM

Do you trim them at the corners? that's what I do - round the ends off, keep them cut all the way back on the sides.

For those cursed with thin nails (it's usually genetic), nail hardener goes a long way (@Dragonrider).

I mostly meant that they're super narrow, width-wise - although they're thin as well. I use infant fingernail clippers.

tcrudisi
2010-03-02, 06:49 PM
Tis me!

So I was noticing that in the picture you look very feminine (and pretty!), but in your bio it shows you as being male.

Also, I've never posted a photo of myself on these forums, so here we go:

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/tcrudisi/photos%20I%20need%20to%20stash%20online/ArchofSeptimiusSeverus.jpg

Erloas
2010-03-02, 07:05 PM
So I was noticing that in the picture you look very feminine (and pretty!), but in your bio it shows you as being male.

I don't think a lot of people have updated since gender bend week. And some people just do stuff like that.

As for your picture, it isn't loading for me. edit: it seems to be loading now.

Pyrian
2010-03-02, 07:06 PM
Tis me!*howls at your beauty*

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/Pyrian/wolf3w.jpg
I just wanted to use that image again. :D
So I was noticing that in the picture you look very feminine (and pretty!), but in your bio it shows you as being male.Gender-bender week does not have clear boundaries. :smallamused:

Rattine
2010-03-02, 07:23 PM
Okay, I truly think I've crossed the border into insanity. I could've SWORN someone on here had just recently made a post about posting a picture of them dressed as something-or-other for Halloween. In return, I was going to post:

"Did someone say Halloween?"

And post this picture:

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/125/l_465cc2bbd6924cee8f0806f11baa60e7.jpg

But now I can't find that post! O___o Anyways, enjoy the pic, and don't mind the odd facial expression. >.>

EDIT:Oh. Oh wow. I just found it. It's on a different forum that I also have a tab open for. Wow. I feel dumb. XD

Trog
2010-03-02, 07:28 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/125/l_465cc2bbd6924cee8f0806f11baa60e7.jpg
Bees! D:

*flees*

Mando Knight
2010-03-02, 07:31 PM
Okay, I truly think I've crossed the border into insanity. I could've SWORN someone on here had just recently made a post about posting a picture of them dressed as something-or-other for Halloween. In return, I was going to post:

And post this picture:

But now I can't find that post! O___o Anyways, enjoy the pic, and don't mind the odd facial expression. >.>

EDIT:Oh. Oh wow. I just found it. It's on a different forum that I also have a tab open for. Wow. I feel dumb. XD
It's a cute picture anyway...

Erloas
2010-03-02, 08:13 PM

Any problem that causes pictures like that to be posted are good problems. I'm sure everyone will forgive you for a mess up like that :smallbiggrin:

Pyrian
2010-03-02, 08:43 PM
"Did someone say Halloween?"Hey, honey! :smallwink: Couldn't resist!

Serpentine
2010-03-02, 09:15 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/17/basil_brush_narrowweb__300x422,0.jpg
BOOM BOOM!

Sneak
2010-03-02, 09:20 PM
...what?...seriously, what?

Kneenibble
2010-03-02, 09:24 PM
Do you trim them at the corners? that's what I do - round the ends off, keep them cut all the way back on the sides.
This is something no manicuring fixes -- trust me I've tried.
To give an example, before I cut them, if you looked at my left index finger straight-on, the front edge of the nail appeared to be nearly 45 degrees from the nail bed. That's always the worst finger, but they all do that in varying degrees.

*howls at your beauty*
I'll bet a man never got his woman back,
not by begging on his knees...
for I'll crawl to you, baby, and I'll fall at your feet
and I'll howl at your beauty like a dog in heat
and I'll claw at your heart, and I'll tear at your sheet
I'll say please!
I'm your man.

Sorry, little Leonard Cohen moment there...

Dispozition
2010-03-02, 09:26 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/17/basil_brush_narrowweb__300x422,0.jpg
BOOM BOOM!

Thanks Serp.

Pyrian
2010-03-02, 09:32 PM
Sorry, little Leonard Cohen moment there...:smallbiggrin: No, no, you get a net-cookie for that one. Impressive, really, pulling the correct reference from such a short snippet.

Jacklu
2010-03-02, 09:32 PM
Lioness: Rawr. =3 Very very pretty. ^_^

Rattine: Issa bee!!! =D

Nails: I has them. They can grow very long if I let them.. Which I don't. One: Long hair is one thing, long nails is more than I am willing to venture before outing entirely. Two: Long nails always gross me out, actually. .-.

Rattine
2010-03-02, 10:09 PM
Bees! D:

*flees*

*nods* Bees are scary, scary creatures.

It's a cute picture anyway...

Thankies! :)

Any problem that causes pictures like that to be posted are good problems. I'm sure everyone will forgive you for a mess up like that

You flatter me too much! :smallredface: Thank you, though. :)

Hey, honey!

What's buzzin'? :smallwink:

Rattine: Issa bee!!! =D

Bzz! Bz bzzzz bz bzz! (Yes, I am a bee!) :P

Coidzor
2010-03-02, 10:39 PM
BOOM BOOM!

...Son. I am disappoint.

Pyrian
2010-03-02, 10:46 PM
What's buzzin'? :smallwink:I was just pollen around with my friends when we bumbled into Sting. :smallcool:

Serpentine
2010-03-02, 10:52 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45533000/jpg/_45533613_-1.jpg
Even Basil Brush is appalled.

arguskos
2010-03-02, 11:02 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/bloodydoves/Photo40.jpg
Me, 25 seconds ago.

Jacklu
2010-03-02, 11:11 PM
Is there an explanation for the stuffed animal, or...?

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-02, 11:13 PM

And post this picture:

>.>

*catches in bug-catching net, puts in a jar*

*releases you to take out various enemies with your awesome bee powers*

Also, you're extremely cute, but I bet you already knew that. :smallwink:

Serpentine
2010-03-02, 11:23 PM
Is there an explanation for the stuffed animal, or...?Basil (http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=ObV_fHTMa2s&feature=related) Brush (http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=6SA6Xrbx0O0&feature=related) - he's entertaining and (barely) edumacational!
(~1:10 on the 1st one)

Rattine
2010-03-02, 11:35 PM
>.>
*catches in bug-catching net, puts in a jar*

*releases you to take out various enemies with your awesome bee powers*

Also, you're extremely cute, but I bet you already knew that. :smallwink:

*gasp* Me no likey nets. >.<
And thanks. :smallredface: It's strange for people to say that. I've never gotten called cute or anything like that irl. Except from my boyfriend. :P

Serpentine
2010-03-02, 11:41 PM
You are pretty adorable.
Out of curiosity, do you have a speech defect? Aforementioned lookalike friend couldn't pronounce her Rs, even right into high school. I kinda associate that face with "weally, wight?"...

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-03, 12:07 AM

And post this picture:

I...um...
Gawrsh.

:smalleek::smallredface:

Rattine
2010-03-03, 12:10 AM
You are pretty adorable.
Out of curiosity, do you have a speech defect? Aforementioned lookalike friend couldn't pronounce her Rs, even right into high school. I kinda associate that face with "weally, wight?"...

Well, when I was little, I had a pretty bad lisp, but I'm over that now. I guess you could count my "Minesoooota" accent, and I've been told that I pronounce "bagel" strangely. Other than that, nope. I'm a very articulate person. ^_^

RabbitHoleLost: :smallredface:Thanks:smallredface:

golentan
2010-03-03, 12:15 AM
So, me still dressed up a little from my visit with the Census folks.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/061/0/3/Dressed_to_please_by_golentan.jpg

I think I look pretty good.

Lioness
2010-03-03, 01:05 AM

Oh. It's all part of the conspiracy.

But no, I just haven't been bothered gender bending myself back to normal. I'm completely female.

albis
2010-03-03, 01:58 AM
For those cursed with thin nails (it's usually genetic), nail hardener goes a long way (@Dragonrider). But if there's anybody with the curling/folding edges problem I have that knows a way to fix it, TEEEEELL ME.

albis, I name you Cesario, as my guess to your biological sex. Actually I'm 99% sure based on your picture and your self-description.

Huh, okay XD
I'm not sure if it can help some, but I totally second the nail hardener theory (my nails have always been as strong as stone and with all my carelessness I only managed to snap some off twice) but when my body health started to get rather low altogether, my nails got weak as well, so together with eating the food the doc said and getting all the supplements, I also borrowed for a while my sister's nail hardener... it worked *nods* I got back to using my nails as tools to bend/smash/open things in no time :smallbiggrin:

about the nails' shape I don't know what to tell you, mine are flat... maybe you could correct their growth putting something under them, but I guess it'd be uncomfortable...

Well, when I was little, I had a pretty bad lisp, but I'm over that now. I guess you could count my "Minesoooota" accent, and I've been told that I pronounce "bagel" strangely. Other than that, nope. I'm a very articulate person. ^_^

You would have been too much cute, with a lisp. :smallsmile:

So, me still dressed up a little from my visit with the Census folks.
*picture goes here*

I think I look pretty good.

you do *nods* nice shirt, and hair!

Serpentine
2010-03-03, 02:01 AM
Well, when I was little, I had a pretty bad lisp, but I'm over that now. I guess you could count my "Minesoooota" accent, and I've been told that I pronounce "bagel" strangely. Other than that, nope. I'm a very articulate person. ^_^Lispers unite! I did too. Sometimes still do, but I think I'm the only one who notices. As an aside, "lisp" (and "dyslexic") is a very cruel word.

golentan
2010-03-03, 02:19 AM
Lispers unite! I did too. Sometimes still do, but I think I'm the only one who notices. As an aside, "lisp" (and "dyslexic") is a very cruel word.

I uthed to have a really thtrong lithp. Really, Really thrtrong.

I still stumble over words, and take forever to enunciate because of the training I went through to get over it.

Serpentine
2010-03-03, 02:26 AM
I really only had half-a-lisp - my tongue stuck out the side of my mouth, not the front.

Nameless
2010-03-03, 04:22 AM

And post this picture:

You know, if I didn't have a phobia of bees, I would say "hawt". But since I do... still hawt. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 04:41 AM
I like bees (orders bee costume)

Okay, so my wife got me a photo shoot for my birthday.
Having someone centering on you for an hour is quite fun actually :smallwink:
What does the playground think (of my very first picture here)

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/rakkoony/Tinwhistle.jpg

Coidzor
2010-03-03, 04:50 AM
Hmm, nice balance of arm-hair to musculature. Poofy hat and recorder add enough lightheartedness to not make it really awkward that we're staring into your deep gaze...

golentan
2010-03-03, 04:56 AM

Dammit!

Married. :smallfrown:

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 04:59 AM
One of the first things the photographer said was don't look directly at the camera. I don't always listen very well.

Hey, I was single for 10 years, where were you then?

golentan
2010-03-03, 05:04 AM
One of the first things the photographer said was don't look directly at the camera. I don't always listen very well.

Hey, I was single for 10 years, where were you then?

Recovering from a case of the deadsies.

As Jailbait.

edit: Yes, as @VV says, also male. But Bi, not gay.

Serpentine
2010-03-03, 05:04 AM
Gay?

Also, just so you don't start feeling awkward, here's a "dreeeeaaaamy :smallredface:" from a female.

...not that anyone should feel awkward getting a compliment from someone of the same sex...

KuReshtin
2010-03-03, 05:32 AM
@Lioness - Very pretty face and pretty smile.

@rattine - That's a very pretty bee. Naughty, pretty bee.

@Golentan - Looking very good.

@arguskos - Go to bed.:smallsmile: You look tired. And bored.

Okay, so my wife got me a photo shoot for my birthday.
Having someone centering on you for an hour is quite fun actually :smallwink:
What does the playground think (of my very first picture here)

*snip*

I must be really tired today.
My first thought was "Chopsticks? oh, wait, it's a paintbrush with green on it. Hang on.. It's a recorder. D'Oh!"

Very good pic, though.

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 05:53 AM
Well, actually it's an Irish/tin whistle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_whistle) but thanks.
*reads article himself*
"putting it in the same category as the recorder". Ah, so you were right :smallredface: actually. Nevermind.

I also brought a katana and some dice...never used the dice though. Was fun.

Serpentine
2010-03-03, 06:00 AM
edit: Yes, as @VV says, also male. But Bi, not gay.But it's not funny that way. 'course, you're right about the whole "male" thing being more significant than the "gay" which could actually be more useful... Blame it on the fact tht I just got home from uni at 9pm and that I was trapped under two cats at the time.

Anuan
2010-03-03, 06:13 AM
Rakkoon should get/post pictures/videos of him doing his martial arts :smallbiggrin:

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 07:15 AM
Yeah I looked and I'm losing in all of them so how about a compromise?

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/rakkoony/Flying.jpg

Rattine
2010-03-03, 07:46 AM

~Snip~

*glomp* I love katanas, and my mom's a flute player! :3

You would have been too much cute, with a lisp.

Hee hee. :smallsmile:

Lispers unite! I did too. Sometimes still do, but I think I'm the only one who notices. As an aside, "lisp" (and "dyslexic") is a very cruel word.

*Unites* They really are! So is "abbreviate". lol

You know, if I didn't have a phobia of bees, I would say "hawt". But since I do... still hawt.

Hee hee! :smallredface: You're pretty hawt, yourself! *looked at previously posted pics* I'm in the "Nameless is male" camp. :P I also have a phobia of bees. >.> Luckily, I've never been stung. Yet. :smalltongue:

I must be really tired today.
My first thought was "Chopsticks? oh, wait, it's a paintbrush with green on it. Hang on.. It's a recorder. D'Oh!"

I thought it was a green-tipped paintbrush at first, too! >.< lol

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 07:53 AM
Hee hee! :smallredface: You're pretty hawt, yourself! *looked at previously posted pics* I'm in the "Nameless is male" camp. :P I also have a phobia of bees. >.> Luckily, I've never been stung. Yet. :smalltongue:

Well that's hardly fair, he's posted shirtless pics already! :smalltongue:

It was harder when all we had to go on was a pretty face and unnaturally beautiful hands. :smallamused:

Rattine
2010-03-03, 07:55 AM

It was harder when all we had to go on was a pretty face and unnaturally beautiful hands. :smallamused:

Eh? Shirtless? Where??
<.<
>.>

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 07:57 AM
Eh? Shirtless? Where??
<.<
>.>

:smallamused:

*ruffles hair*...and...now I find myself missing Ego. Am sad that she left. v.v

Serpentine
2010-03-03, 08:00 AM
I was thinking about her yesterday. Where/how is she, d'you know?

Nameless
2010-03-03, 08:00 AM

You have a katana... and a tin wistle. Teach me. Teach me the ways of the tin wistle!

*huggleses*
I've been stung once. Well actually, I bent down on the grass into it's sting, but still.

Hey now, I've posted plenty of other manly photos. Mostly drunk ones, but manly none-the-less.

EDIT:

You refer to your ego as a she? Why did your ego leave?

Anuan
2010-03-03, 08:04 AM

This sates me, for now :smalltongue:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2010-03-03, 08:37 AM
I was just pollen around with my friends when we bumbled into Sting. :smallcool:

Man, been to long, I'm breaking out in hives at these jokes:smallwink: At least someone has been pollen the weight in the pun department, although, just to show the mods I can still beehave I'll post some on topic pictures :smalltongue:

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER D AND THE REAPER AWARENESS ASSOCIATION

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, I took my employees off to the Hyatt to sample their 5 star restaurant, much fun was had at pretending we were all stock brokers (we fooled no one, expecially after the camera went into the butter....)

The place

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs124.snc3/17151_253431717670_612112670_3979806_4816015_n.jpg

The Reaper

Toasting after the recent underhanded acquisition of a rivals rose stall
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs244.ash1/17151_253778897670_612112670_3981439_4484543_n.jpg

Wall Street would not leave me alone! I told Jimmy to sell though:smallcool:

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22351_283407732670_612112670_4100889_5205_n.jpg

rakkoon: All you need is ninjas stage left:smalltongue:
Rattine: Agree with those above, and it's always awesome to see someone who puts effort into costumes:smallbiggrin:
golentan: looking sharp!

Jibar
2010-03-03, 08:42 AM

The prospect that you don't know who he's talking about makes me sad.

We all are C, we all are.

1 by 1 everyone I knew when I started seems to be just dropping away...

She's doing alright from what I know. A lot of WoW and the grind of college.

Nameless
2010-03-03, 08:43 AM
Man, been to long, I'm breaking out in hives at these jokes:smallwink: At least someone has been pollen the weight in the pun department, although, just to show the mods I can still beehave I'll post some on topic pictures :smalltongue:

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER D AND THE REAPER AWARENESS ASSOCIATION

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, I took my employees off to the Hyatt to sample their 5 star restaurant, much fun was had at pretending we were all stock brokers (we fooled no one, expecially after the camera went into the butter....)

The place

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs124.snc3/17151_253431717670_612112670_3979806_4816015_n.jpg

The Reaper

Toasting after the recent underhanded acquisition of a rivals rose stall
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs244.ash1/17151_253778897670_612112670_3981439_4484543_n.jpg

Wall Street would not leave me alone! I told Jimmy to sell though:smallcool:

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22351_283407732670_612112670_4100889_5205_n.jpg

rakkoon: All you need is ninjas stage left:smalltongue:
Rattine: Agree with those above, and it's always awesome to see someone who puts effort into costumes:smallbiggrin:
golentan: looking sharp!

It is you, Reaper number 2. We meet again, at last. e_e I do believe it is time we settle this once and for all. The true Reaper of the Playground.

Speaking of which, here's a rather manly man photo of me.
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs397.snc3/24144_364829354858_641229858_4755682_4078401_n.jpg

Anuan
2010-03-03, 09:00 AM
Sorry Nameless, but my vote is for Death, YFTR any day :smalltongue:

2010-03-03, 09:14 AM
It is you, Reaper number 2. We meet again, at last. e_e I do believe it is time we settle this once and for all. The true Reaper of the Playground.

You can't win, Nameless:smallwink: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine! *holds lightsaber in dramatic pose*

And this is why this man is getting to live an extra 72 years (you really shouldn't eat that salmon mousse:smallwink:)

One day, if I make over East I shall have to visit the awesome East Aussies:smallsmile:

Jibar: That is a pity, if you talk to her tell her I said hey, I'll miss those moose ears:smalltongue:
Good to see you are still around though man, I've always liked the cut of your jib, and there ain't muffin anyone can say to make me think differently :smallwink:

Nameless
2010-03-03, 09:16 AM
I'll give you a shiny penny if you let me be Death.

Jibar
2010-03-03, 09:20 AM
Jibar: That is a pity, if you talk to her tell her I said hey, I'll miss those moose ears:smalltongue:
Good to see you are still around though man, I've always liked the cut of your jib, and there ain't muffin anyone can say to make me think differently :smallwink:

And someday I will hunt you down and make you pay for every single pun.
Every
Last
One.

2010-03-03, 09:27 AM
I'll give you a shiny penny if you let me be Death.

...How shiny we talking 'ere?

And someday I will hunt you down and make you pay for every single pun.
Every
Last
One.

Oh, I have your superhero costume already picked out! :D (http://c2.api.ning.com/files/QXwdyvQSdrz3Fcsn59xsvY88IvwXOUymJmoz26s*zi3cXrfvuO ly8DTIuSxBH*49Tf90D4TX*3rLwYVZL8Sqd*KLm57xOSLS/punisher21.jpg)
And you know what this spoiler contains :smallwink:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OQFmCfEWnIU/ShWx2ECJ2eI/AAAAAAAAAo0/fborNHC4R90/s320/MrT15.jpg

QUIT YOUR JIBAR JABBA!

V Jibar I knew you had to click :smalltongue: And good to know, I'm always trying to promote Mr T and his catch phrases!

VV Dragon Rider: :D :D :D

Jibar
2010-03-03, 09:29 AM
Oh, I have your superhero costume already picked out! :D (http://c2.api.ning.com/files/QXwdyvQSdrz3Fcsn59xsvY88IvwXOUymJmoz26s*zi3cXrfvuO ly8DTIuSxBH*49Tf90D4TX*3rLwYVZL8Sqd*KLm57xOSLS/punisher21.jpg)

Damn you.

And you know what this spoiler contains :smallwink:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OQFmCfEWnIU/ShWx2ECJ2eI/AAAAAAAAAo0/fborNHC4R90/s320/MrT15.jpg

QUIT YOUR JIBAR JABBA!

You have no idea how often my friend's said this after the last time you posted it.

Dragonrider
2010-03-03, 09:31 AM

:smallfrown:

@Death: >.<

Dr. Bath
2010-03-03, 09:41 AM
Speaking of which, here's a rather manly man photo of me.
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs397.snc3/24144_364829354858_641229858_4755682_4078401_n.jpg

Hmm. Manli-er I would say. Not manly. Ohoho, no sir. Drinking from bottles, dear dear. tsk tsk tsk.

@Rakkoon: That is totally not how I had you in my brain-thought-image-o-matic. Dang. Back to the drawing board I guess. *kicks machine*

Nameless
2010-03-03, 10:00 AM
...How shiny we talking 'ere?

Very shiny.

@DeeRee: I have a feeling we're talking about the person here. .-.

@Bath: Whats wrong with drinking out of a bottle?

albis
2010-03-03, 10:13 AM
Oooooh, shinies!!!! Me wants!!! >_<

on a totally unrelated note, I want rakkoon to be my uncle. u_u

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 10:34 AM
@Bath What did you think I looked like? Small and furry? :smalltongue:

@Nameless, yeah we cool (or I though I was a few years back)

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/rakkoony/Kartan.jpg

@Albis : Uhm, wut?

Nameless
2010-03-03, 10:41 AM
@Albis: *gives shiny*

@Rakkoon*

Awesome. Awesome to the max. ferlz. whats with the awesome armour?

With all this talk about being drunk, I have created a slide show of me going through my usual nights-out stages using images from last month.

Stage I: Pre-drinking
I start off being a little reserved, only sticking with the people I know.
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682558019_508793019_3206842_3822124_n.jpg

Stage II: Drinking
I have a pint of my regular Kopparberg.
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682348019_508793019_3206816_1918742_n.jpg

Stage III: Light-weight
This usually makes me a little "wah-hey".
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682533019_508793019_3206840_4892067_n.jpg
And you know, sleepy.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682543019_508793019_3206841_1676386_n.jpg

Stage IV: Tipsy
Then I start to get silly.
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18050_229682593019_508793019_3206847_3492425_n.jpg
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18050_229682428019_508793019_3206827_5939352_n.jpg

Stage V: Post-tipsy
This is usually my final stage. Apparently, I'm a funny random kind of drunk and yap on about weird things. I've never reached stage VI, and don't intend to.
[/no image]

This is an attempt to start a trend, so someone else better post one of these. *shakes fist angrily*

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 10:50 AM

I haven't spoken to her in ages. I leave messages on her FB wall, but...she never responds. v.v

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 10:50 AM
Hmm, the armour....I may or may not have been Larping with some 140 people at that time

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/rakkoony/IMG_4207.jpg

Thufir
2010-03-03, 10:57 AM
Well, actually it's an Irish/tin whistle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_whistle) but thanks.
*reads article himself*
"putting it in the same category as the recorder". Ah, so you were right :smallredface: actually. Nevermind.

Same category does not mean it's the same instrument. The fingering is different for one thing.

rakkoon and Death both look rather good.
And I observe once again that Nameless' femininity seems to be inversely proportional to his state of inebriation.

Dragonrider
2010-03-03, 11:10 AM
This is an attempt to start a trend, so someone else better post one of these. *shakes fist angrily*

Well, I'm kept from it by the fact that I don't drink . . . :smallamused:

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 11:12 AM
@Albis: *gives shiny*

@Rakkoon*

Awesome. Awesome to the max. ferlz. whats with the awesome armour?

With all this talk about being drunk, I have created a slide show of me going through my usual nights-out stages using images from last month.

Stage I: Pre-drinking
I start off being a little reserved, only sticking with the people I know.
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682558019_508793019_3206842_3822124_n.jpg

Stage II: Drinking
I have a pint of my regular Kopparberg.
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682348019_508793019_3206816_1918742_n.jpg

Stage III: Light-weight
This usually makes me a little "wah-hey".
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682533019_508793019_3206840_4892067_n.jpg
And you know, sleepy.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18050_229682543019_508793019_3206841_1676386_n.jpg

Stage IV: Tipsy
Then I start to get silly.
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18050_229682593019_508793019_3206847_3492425_n.jpg
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18050_229682428019_508793019_3206827_5939352_n.jpg

Stage V: Post-tipsy
This is usually my final stage. Apparently, I'm a funny random kind of drunk and yap on about weird things. I've never reached stage VI, and don't intend to.
[/no image]

I am an extreme lightweight, and the only drinks I really enjoy are shots of rum or tequila, which I limit myself to one or two of. Therefore, I really only have two stages. =P

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-03, 11:12 AM
I've been saying this for yeaaaaars.:smallcool:

Also, I also misses ego.
Death is looking very lifely.

That Nameless doesn't even know or heard about Ego makes me sad.:smallfrown:

albis
2010-03-03, 11:19 AM
@Albis : Uhm, wut?
You have a friendly face. You look as young as an uncle of mine. Said uncle is a jerk, though. Therefore I want you to be my uncle.
Makes sense, right? :smallsmile:

@Nameless: yay shiny! Me votes Nameless! :D
though drinking is a bad habit u_u I don't drink, haven't got drunk ever since I started martial arts at 17 -though I stopped at 20, because I couldn't make the time for it after enrolling in university :(

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-03, 11:26 AM
No, getting drunk is a bad habit.:smallwink:

Nameless
2010-03-03, 12:06 PM
I am an extreme lightweight, and the only drinks I really enjoy are shots of rum or tequila, which I limit myself to one or two of. Therefore, I really only have two stages. =P

I stop myself at the stage where I'm happy and silly, and before the part where I'm vomiting, forget everything that happens and get a hang over.
And it's good being a lightwight. It means you don't have to spend as much money as everyone else. :smallbiggrin:
Rum is awesome. :3

@DD: I do know Ego, It just sounded like Cobra was talking about his ego. :smalltongue:

@Albis: Hurray! *runs around with scythe*

arguskos
2010-03-03, 12:40 PM
@arguskos - Go to bed.:smallsmile: You look tired. And bored.
Tired and out of it. I had 2 ativan not 4 hours before that, and had surgery on my foot. I was TIIIIIRED, but that pic was for a friend and I promised I'd post it. :smalltongue:

golentan
2010-03-03, 12:44 PM
Tired and out of it. I had 2 ativan not 4 hours before that, and had surgery on my foot. I was TIIIIIRED, but that pic was for a friend and I promised I'd post it. :smalltongue:

Oh, my. The last time I had surgery I was so stoned on the pain killers that I didn't realize that I should eat something (or move) 12 hours after my last meal. I wasn't doing anything, I was literally just sitting on the couch staring into space. I can't imagine adding Ativan to that...

arguskos
2010-03-03, 12:46 PM
Oh, my. The last time I had surgery I was so stoned on the pain killers that I didn't realize that I should eat something (or move) 12 hours after my last meal. I wasn't doing anything, I was literally just sitting on the couch staring into space. I can't imagine adding Ativan to that...
The ativan was all I needed dude. It wasn't major or anything, just an infected toenail removal (though it was the worst the podiatrist had ever seen in his entire career... which is something I guess?). I was fairly cogent, but the ativan made me looooooopy for awhile.

golentan
2010-03-03, 12:59 PM
The ativan was all I needed dude. It wasn't major or anything, just an infected toenail removal (though it was the worst the podiatrist had ever seen in his entire career... which is something I guess?). I was fairly cogent, but the ativan made me looooooopy for awhile.

Ah. Okay then... I was thinking using Ativan as a Psych Med, with separate painkillers (I'm most used to it from my friend with OCD, who has to pop an Ativan every time he uses a public restroom...)

...Huh. Looks like the FDA advises against that. Maybe I should have a chat with him, tell him to ask his doc...

albis
2010-03-03, 01:00 PM
Wow... last time I've ever had surgery was when I had to get a broken tooth replaced by an implant....
the local anesthetics lasted for a couple hours after the surgery, I talked funny and couldn't feel half my face XD
...but then the effect wore off and I was in intense, merciless pain... though I didn't take any medicine for that, I distracted myself with music, meditation and later on sleep.
My father taught me to endure pain as much as I can, because the less I depend on medication, the stronger my defenses will be... and since I used to have a rather weak physique when I was a child, I worked hard in various ways to get stronger. Now I still look frail, but I'm not anymore :)
a lot of that is thanks to my old man's advice. How lucky am I? :smallbiggrin:

Pyrian
2010-03-03, 01:15 PM
My father taught me to endure pain as much as I can, because the less I depend on medication, the stronger my defenses will be...Sometimes true. In other cases, though, untreated conditions will merely worsen. I wouldn't rely on this attitude in the general case. For example, it is far better to take some antacids as soon as you feel stomach discomfort, than to let your stomach or esophagus lining erode away and get ulcers and/or reflux.

Kneenibble
2010-03-03, 01:17 PM
Huh, okay XD
Cesario is the name that Viola puts on in Twelfth Night, if you didn't catch what I meant. :smallsmile:

Dear golentan,
You look like a cute version of George Costanza.
Heh, *rereading post* I really mean that in a nice way!

Dear Death my friend the Reaper,
I have to change my undergarments after seeing that hotel lobby. May I please be your employee? What the devil do you do? Please actually tell and don't say death...

golentan
2010-03-03, 01:19 PM
Wow... last time I've ever had surgery was when I had to get a broken tooth replaced by an implant....
the local anesthetics lasted for a couple hours after the surgery, I talked funny and couldn't feel half my face XD
...but then the effect wore off and I was in intense, merciless pain... though I didn't take any medicine for that, I distracted myself with music, meditation and later on sleep.
My father taught me to endure pain as much as I can, because the less I depend on medication, the stronger my defenses will be... and since I used to have a rather weak physique when I was a child, I worked hard in various ways to get stronger. Now I still look frail, but I'm not anymore :)
a lot of that is thanks to my old man's advice. How lucky am I? :smallbiggrin:

Generally the same, but I was too out of it to explain that. It was sort of "Okay, swallow these now." "What are they?" "Just swallow them." "Okay."

Seem to follow the Boot Camp theory of pain though. It's easy to ignore if someone tells you to and/or there are other people going through the same thing. Harder to motivate doing something painful just on your own.

Edit: @Kneebiter. Ummm... Thanks? Would you love me anyway? :smalltongue:

Kneenibble
2010-03-03, 01:23 PM
Okay. Just don't cheap out on the wedding invitations please. :smallwink:

golentan
2010-03-03, 01:34 PM
Okay. Just don't cheap out on the wedding invitations please. :smallwink:

Not even if it meant an extra night in Paris on the honeymoon? :smallredface:

Little soon for wedding bells though. We haven't even gone on our first date.:smalltongue:

Nameless
2010-03-03, 02:12 PM
Not even if it meant an extra night in Paris on the honeymoon? :smallredface:

Little soon for wedding bells though. We haven't even gone on our first date.:smalltongue:

*Pushes Golentan on Kneen*

Nameless: Moving relationships forward since 2005.

albis
2010-03-03, 02:48 PM
Sometimes true. In other cases, though, untreated conditions will merely worsen. I wouldn't rely on this attitude in the general case. For example, it is far better to take some antacids as soon as you feel stomach discomfort, than to let your stomach or esophagus lining erode away and get ulcers and/or reflux.

Well yeah, I (and my father) meant in case of bearable pain, and when you know exactly what's wrong.
Example: I fall while skating, get nasty gashes on both legs... I 'll try avoiding painkillers if I can... but I will disinfect the wounds and cover them up. :smallsmile:

Generally the same, but I was too out of it to explain that. It was sort of "Okay, swallow these now." "What are they?" "Just swallow them." "Okay."

Seem to follow the Boot Camp theory of pain though. It's easy to ignore if someone tells you to and/or there are other people going through the same thing. Harder to motivate doing something painful just on your own.

Oh, lol. I've seen a similar stage of being that much out of it when my father fell from his motorcycle (he's nearing his 60s, was 55 when it happened)... it was a nice father-child moment, sort of a role reversal where I was the one tending to him and helped him with his injuries (which, fortunately, weren't severe and he only was in the hospital one night)... he didn't really want the painkillers, but the pain was making him lose sleep, so after dinner I just went to him with a glass of water and the pills the doc prescripted to him and said "here you go, pops, drink this." and he just said "huh." and drank XD
I think I had never felt so close to my father before that. Lol.

Cesario is the name that Viola puts on in Twelfth Night, if you didn't catch what I meant.

I admit that detail of the Twelfth Night had slipped my mind. Being Italian I haven't studied Shakespeare as thoroughly as I would like to say. :smallsmile:

golentan
2010-03-03, 02:57 PM
*Pushes Golentan on Kneen*

Nameless: Moving relationships forward since 2005.

Thank you Nameless. That must have been quite the push to get me to Canada... 'Sides, Kneebiter would (read: should) probably drop me like a hot brick if so.

I'm like this in real life too, only more so with the crazy, and not as cute. :smallfrown:

@Albis: You should maybe recommend he not do motorcycles, they're incredibly dangerous. Friend of mine died: he fell, he didn't feel hurt, he got up and said "I feel Fine" and keeled over. Tore an artery, bled out internally in less than a minute, and nothing was to be done. :smallfrown:

They're gas efficient and they're fun, but bicycles can do most of the stuff they do safer (if slower), or a sporty something with a frame if you like the motorized stuff.

albis
2010-03-03, 03:08 PM
@golentan: he doesn't anymore. he originally bought it and took care of it because he's got a passion for motorcycles (as do I, and I cried bitter tears on Daijiro Kato's death) and because it was handy to avoid the traffic, he was never careless with it, he actually fell because someone else cut his path and he was force to turn and slam the brake to avoid crashing into them, he was going at 30 km/h, too XD
result: sprained knee, and bruised all over. And the person at fault didn't even stop.
After that, he kept it for two years with the intention of giving it to me as soon as I got 21 (the age you have to be to drive a motorcycle more powerful than a 250), but then he gave it away, because it was too old and heavy a model for me to drive safely (it was a Kawasaki LTD 440, 1969... God how I miss it, it was so beautiful.......... :smallbiggrin: ) in the end, I guess it was for the best.

I'm really sorry about your friend, though, it must have been hell to witness... but that doesn't mean that motorcycles are universally bound to doom people... anything can happen... sure it can happen a little more often with some thing than others, but... you know what I mean, right?

SMEE
2010-03-03, 04:54 PM
*sighs*

http://www.smeenet.org/images/photo/IMG000507.jpg
http://www.smeenet.org/images/photo/IMG000508.jpg

A girl can dream. :smallredface:

I like the second one the best. >.>

Rattine
2010-03-03, 05:32 PM
*huggleses*
I've been stung once. Well actually, I bent down on the grass into it's sting, but still.

Yikes! O_o You had to have been really unlucky! lol

Man, been to long, I'm breaking out in hives at these jokes At least someone has been pollen the weight in the pun department, although, just to show the mods I can still beehave I'll post some on topic pictures

Oh, GAWD!! The puns! They buuuurrrnn!! :smalleek:
Also, I goggled not at the fountain, chairs, or other signs of classiness, but at the piano. :o''
And of COURSE I put effort into costumes! ^_^

Nameless: You are hereby the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. :3
Also, I don't drink, but I eat. ;P
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/148/l_e137316e051942e39b37f12e64129035.jpg

The only time I've had surgery is when I was like 2, and I had to have my adenoids removed. I don't even remember it. :P

Nameless
2010-03-03, 05:45 PM

:smallredface:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/148/l_e137316e051942e39b37f12e64129035.jpg

I am laughing so hard right now. Thankyou. You've made my day. x'D

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 06:10 PM
Yikes! O_o You had to have been really unlucky! lol

Oh, GAWD!! The puns! They buuuurrrnn!! :smalleek:
Also, I goggled not at the fountain, chairs, or other signs of classiness, but at the piano. :o''
And of COURSE I put effort into costumes! ^_^

The only time I've had surgery is when I was like 2, and I had to have my adenoids removed. I don't even remember it. :P

=O Epic noms. :smallwink:

Shall I assume that's at Disney? Which park?

Trog
2010-03-03, 06:47 PM
*pokes head into thread, waves to the real death (YFTR), and hauls in an Ego linky.*

Last time Trog checked li'l Ego was found here (http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/forumart/Egolina.jpg).

Pretty much says it all, really.

Jibar
2010-03-03, 06:51 PM
*pokes head into thread, waves to the real death (YFTR), and hauls in an Ego linky.*

Last time Trog checked li'l Ego was found here (http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/forumart/Egolina.jpg).

Pretty much says it all, really.

Considering her Facebook updates, I think that might actually be her.

Rattine
2010-03-03, 08:35 PM
:smallredface:
I am laughing so hard right now. Thankyou. You've made my day. x'D

Yayy!! My day is complete, then. ^_^

=O Epic noms.
Shall I assume that's at Disney? Which park?

My family vacation last summer consisted of Universal Studios, and the Magic Kingdom park of Disney World. ^_^ Then, we went to the panhandle to chill on the beach for the rest of our trip. x)

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 08:57 PM
Yayy!! My day is complete, then. ^_^

My family vacation last summer consisted of Universal Studios, and the Magic Kingdom park of Disney World. ^_^ Then, we went to the panhandle to chill on the beach for the rest of our trip. x)

Luckyyyyy! ...does that mean you're a fellow Southerner? =D

Jacklu
2010-03-03, 09:25 PM
*sighs*

http://www.smeenet.org/images/photo/IMG000507.jpg
http://www.smeenet.org/images/photo/IMG000508.jpg

A girl can dream. :smallredface:

I like the second one the best. >.>

Second one looks best because Smee has a bigger smile. =) Smee is always much prettier when she smiles. ^_^ Also, I dun understand what the "girl can dream" is in reference to. :smallconfused:

Ninja Chocobo
2010-03-03, 09:35 PM
http://commonsenserepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/common-sense-is-tingling.jpg
Nameless. Want to be manlier? Here's a hint:
Stop. Wearing. Make-up.

Rattine
2010-03-03, 09:55 PM
Luckyyyyy! ...does that mean you're a fellow Southerner? =D

Actually, nope. I'm almost as north as you can go in the US. >.<
*e-muffins if you can guess which state! ;)*

Serpentine
2010-03-03, 10:01 PM
OMMIGOH OMMIGOH OMMIGOH! It's DEATH! =D And with pictures! =D Hi Death! Hello! Over here! Death! Death, hello! Hello Death!

The ativan was all I needed dude. It wasn't major or anything, just an infected toenail removal (though it was the worst the podiatrist had ever seen in his entire career... which is something I guess?). I was fairly cogent, but the ativan made me looooooopy for awhile.I've had toenail surgery. The anaesthetic injections were the most pain I've ever experienced in my life. I counted 10 that I felt (missed at least a couple, and had a couple more after the anaesthetic finally kicked in). It came back :smalleek: :smallmad: TWICE. I've talked to the surgeon about getting surgery again... It's up to me. But if I do, I want a general anaesthetic - I really don't want to go through those injections again. But he said that if I get a general, I have to go on a waiting list for anywhere up to a year... But then later I talked to Dr Mum, and apparently I'm still on her private health insurance, so I should be able to get it done a lot quicker, if I want to. Gonna leave it 'til it comes back again, though (it's nearly all healed, now).

SMEE: BEWBS!

Raiki
2010-03-03, 10:02 PM

Almost, hmmm?

Fellow New-Englander then? I'll guess Maine, but I'm probably wrong.

Edit: I don't know why, but for some reason Minnesota just jumps into my head. So, I guess I'm changing my vote to Minnesota. It's north-ish.

Coidzor
2010-03-03, 10:04 PM

Maine, Washington, or Michigan. Since those are the highest states which aren't Alaska.

Rattine
2010-03-03, 10:19 PM
E-muffins for Raiki!! :3 I prolly mentioned my home state on here at some point, possibly multiple times. >.< Coid gets a consolation muffin. ^_^

Raiki
2010-03-03, 10:37 PM
::Noms muffin::

Huzzah! I love winning things. :smallbiggrin:

*Is totally not a Leo* ^.^

~R~

2010-03-03, 11:07 PM
@Thufir: Thanks matey!

I've been saying this for yeaaaaars.:smallcool:

Death is looking very lifely.
Good to see you are still around, although you seem to have become the opposite gender and been farming cookie monsters, if this was done for a women, I'd say get heavy machinery instead. They are guaranteed to a-tract'or!

(I swear that was more succinct when I tried to tie it together in my mind, knot at all as contorted as it ended :smalltongue: )

And I do look rather life like, I did dress up almost exactly like what Nameless looks like constantly for a fancy dress party (chains, belt with crosses, black on black and trench-coat, however got told I could only pull off the look if I stopped smiling:smallbiggrin:)

@Rattine: Problem with costumes at my age is half the time you are one of 3 out of the 30 at the party that followed the invite and dressed up. I went to a Science party with a Gordan Freeman crowbar and quickly found out it was the wrong type of party for it :smalltongue:

And yeah, my mother loves grand pianos, we have one that only she's allowed to play, I failed top get past "Pop goes the weasel" in my piano education :smallfrown: (although, I was very proud of my pop goes the weasel:smalltongue:)

That's an awesome photo you have though, put any of my guy friends to shame with your eating abilities!

*Waves back, enquirers about health and tavern state, and statements of gladness Trog is still around and still bringing in awesomeness to threads.*

OMMIGOH OMMIGOH OMMIGOH! It's DEATH! =D And with pictures! =D Hi Death! Hello! Over here! Death! Death, hello! Hello Death!

HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY
HEY LISTEN!:smallbiggrin:
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3943/129462-navi_large.jpg
Good to see you are here as well, hope you have been well, and avoiding working in any steak houses (those places are of grill repute!)

Dear Death my friend the Reaper,
I have to change my undergarments after seeing that hotel lobby. May I please be your employee? What the devil do you do? Please actually tell and don't say death...
Dea- I mean....

Well, I actually are self employed/studying full time/Reaping mortal souls. I run two stalls in some rather posh areas where I sell roses, gerberas, lilliums etc, while providing scintillating conversation with the upper crust.

You may say my job involves........

HAUGHTY CULTURE!:smallbiggrin:
....sorry, I've just wanted to use that for a long time:smalltongue: But yeah, selling flowers (although I tell my friends car parts). My employees are all pretty young ladies (hence no group photos :smallwink:) but, I don't discriminate, so if you look realll good in drag I'll see what I can do:smalltongue:

V only a few pages back my favourite Alice in Wonderland character, but for reference, sorta a cross of these little known names:smallcool:

http://thegossiper.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5b83330970c0120a5845022970b-500wi

+

http://www.gabrielleteare.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/brad-pitt.jpg

+

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/hugh-jackman/hugh-jackman-20061227-191158.jpg
and....other famous actor that is meant to be handsome :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-03, 11:15 PM

Deary, I've been mostly heterosexual for the past few months, but you're just so damn pretty, I might end up up being your own personal pseudo-lesbian creeper.
Just sayin'
Very few people can be pretty while eating noodles like that.

And I think I missed Death pictures =/

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-03, 11:18 PM
E-muffins for Raiki!! :3 I prolly mentioned my home state on here at some point, possibly multiple times. >.< Coid gets a consolation muffin. ^_^

...can I have a muffin, too? Or a huggle? I would like that very much. ^_^

Coidzor
2010-03-03, 11:20 PM

You can have mine. *refuses to believe that Minnesota counts under that description*

SDF
2010-03-03, 11:22 PM

I used to live in International Falls. My backyard was, literally and geographically, Canada.

Coidzor
2010-03-03, 11:41 PM
I used to live in International Falls. My backyard was, literally and geographically, Canada.

I didn't think it was possible to legally have a building do that.

Trog
2010-03-03, 11:41 PM
*Waves back, enquirers about health and tavern state, and statements of gladness Trog is still around and still bringing in awesomeness to threads.*
The tavern is pretty much running itself as always though for some reason Trog still gets the bills... which have accumulated to the point of reaching sentience and chasing after Trog with cries of "PAST DUE!" "FINAL NOTICE!" and "YOU MAY ALREADY BE A WINNER!" ... and uh such. Usually Trog hits them with a Molotov cocktail.

Trog would be bringing awesomeness to the thread... but did not realize it was a B.Y.O.A. sort of affair and unfortunately showed up only with a half a pack of smokes. So... er... yyyyeah.

So... er... *tries to think of a polite reply*...uh... kill anyone Trog knows lately? *puffs on Coffin Nail™*

golentan
2010-03-04, 12:19 AM
I'm so lost right now...

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-04, 12:25 AM
You can have mine. *refuses to believe that Minnesota counts under that description*

Minnesota is northernmore in points than Washington or Michigan, for sure. Not certain about Maine...

Dragonrider
2010-03-04, 12:30 AM
I know that there are points in Washington that are further north than the highest tip of Maine. So clearly, Maine loses. :smalltongue:

Surgeries: I've had full knock-out anesthetic twice. Once for my appendix when I was twelve, and once for my wisdom teeth. Both were nasty affairs that left me ill for about three weeks, as much (I think) from the anesthesia as from the surgery itself. My body no likey.

albis
2010-03-04, 02:27 AM
Wow, I totally lost track of what was being said. XD

@Dragonrider: awww, surgeries at young age are bad > <
I've had surgery to my left eye when I was four, because some steel fragmets ended up in it while I was in the subway with my mother (no idea how it happened, it was what the doc said) fortunately it didn't damage my cornea, but they did a crappy job, and that's why I now am heavily near-sighted. u_u

on an unrelated note:

old photo from new year's eve!
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs195.snc3/20240_1241281883996_1587796559_594932_412345_n.jpg
5 a.m., taking a nap with bestest friend. Yay for rumpled white shirt XD

....and cosplay! (it's kinda sad that the most recent pictures I've got of myself (save the one I snapped 3 or 4 days ago) are only in cosplay XD)
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs070.snc3/13749_1200165578297_1653276198_506461_6535192_n.jp g
Riku, Kingdom Hearts II

Pyrian
2010-03-04, 02:59 AM
I know that there are points in Washington that are further north than the highest tip of Maine..Yeah, Maine doesn't even reach the 49th parallel (where most of the U.S./Canada border lies). A tiny bit of Minnesota peeks above it, though, so it's possible to be further north in Minnesota than anywhere else in the contiguous 48 states. :smallcool:

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-04, 03:13 AM
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs195.snc3/20240_1241281883996_1587796559_594932_412345_n.jpg

....and cosplay! (it's kinda sad that the most recent pictures I've got of myself (save the one I snapped 3 or 4 days ago) are only in cosplay XD)
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs070.snc3/13749_1200165578297_1653276198_506461_6535192_n.jp g
Riku, Kingdom Hearts II

On nappytimes: D'aww you are so adorable! *snugglesnugglecuddlecuddle* ^_^

On cosplay: You actually picked my least favorite character from that series. You do, however, look totally awesome! =D

Nameless
2010-03-04, 03:29 AM
http://commonsenserepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/common-sense-is-tingling.jpg
Nameless. Want to be manlier? Here's a hint:
Stop. Wearing. Make-up.

NEVER! BAHAHAHAHAHA! *scuttles away with eye liner* 'sides, after much research, I've come to the conclusion that it makes me look more manly.

Deary, I've been mostly heterosexual for the past few months, but you're just so damn pretty, I might end up up being your own personal pseudo-lesbian creeper.
Just sayin'

Tr00, that's why I saved it as my desktop wall paper.

... What?

on an unrelated note:

Riku, Kingdom Hearts II

That is both D'aw worthy and awesome at the same time. I curse you.

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-04, 03:39 AM
NEVER! BAHAHAHAHAHA! *scuttles away with eye liner* 'sides, after much research, I've come to the conclusion that it makes me look more manly.

Research by who? They lied to you. :smallamused:

... What?

Aww...I wanted my own special Nameless stalkings...*pout* :smalltongue:

That is both D'aw worthy and awesome at the same time. I curse you.

I do not understand how the second statement follows the first. O_o

Thufir
2010-03-04, 05:58 AM

Riku, Kingdom Hearts II

First photo: Pretty much what Cobra said.

Second photo: Riku is awesome, but your hair is concealing your pretty face. :smallfrown:

Nameless
2010-03-04, 07:04 AM
Research by who? They lied to you. :smallamused:

By myself. After viewing images of myself with and without the stuff, I have come to the conclusion that eye liner = manly.

Aww...I wanted my own special Nameless stalkings...*pout* :smalltongue:

*creepy stalker cuddles* :D

I do not understand how the second statement follows the first. O_o

she has the awesome cutes. For that I curse her. *shakes fist*

SMEE
2010-03-04, 07:15 AM
Second one looks best because Smee has a bigger smile. =) Smee is always much prettier when she smiles. ^_^ Also, I dun understand what the "girl can dream" is in reference to. :smallconfused:

It's not only the smile that's bigger there. :smalltongue:

Serp: Yus. I'm trying some pads my doc gave to me so I can find out which size I feel more comfortable and happy with.
By April I'll be having a boobjob! :smallredface:

Ninja Chocobo
2010-03-04, 07:16 AM
'sides, after much research, I've come to the conclusion that it makes me look more manly.

I.
But.
you broke my brain I was about to take a picture of this, but my hideousness broke my camera.

By myself. After viewing images of myself with and without the stuff, I have come to the conclusion that eye liner = manly.

I'm pretty sure every one of your "Hey this is me looking manly now guys" pictures has been taken sans makeup.

Anuan
2010-03-04, 07:21 AM

... What?

...That is so creepy, and not even in a cool way.

Nameless
2010-03-04, 07:21 AM
It's not only the smile that's bigger there. :smalltongue:

Serp: Yus. I'm trying some pads my doc gave to me so I can find out which size I feel more comfortable and happy with.
By April I'll be having a boobjob! :smallredface:

:o. Good luck

I.
But.
you broke my brain I was about to take a picture of this, but my hideousness broke my camera.

I'm pretty sure every one of your "Hey this is me looking manly now guys" pictures has been taken sans makeup.

Nein.

[/Will respond with images when he gets home and is able to get the photos.]

...That is so creepy, and not even in a cool way.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/366444-Lukaeu/444/7/awesome_display.png

Serpentine
2010-03-04, 07:25 AM
By April I'll be having a boobjob! :smallredface:Oh. That's less exciting.
But boobjob is exciting!

Dispozition
2010-03-04, 07:26 AM
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/366444-Lukaeu/444/7/awesome_display.png

No, I don't think you realise how much of a sexual predator you seem. Seriously. Not cool, in the slightest.

Nameless
2010-03-04, 07:27 AM
No, I don't think you realise how much of a sexual predator you seem. Seriously. Not cool, in the slightest.

You do realize[S?] that I wasn't being serious, right? And that I didn't actually save it as my wallpaper?

Dispozition
2010-03-04, 07:30 AM
You do realize[S?] that I wasn't being serious, right? And that I didn't actually save it as my wallpaper?

I didn't realise, no. Since it's not something you really joke about. If I were a girl on the internet (or in general)...Or hell, even as I am now, and someone made a joke like that, I'd be freaked the **** out.

Nameless
2010-03-04, 07:38 AM
I didn't realise, no. Since it's not something you really joke about. If I were a girl on the internet (or in general)...Or hell, even as I am now, and someone made a joke like that, I'd be freaked the **** out.

I think you're taking it a little out of context. I would agree if this was one of those online dating chat thingies. But this is a forum. A web-comic and D&D based forum. It's not really the kind of place where sexual predators hang about. On top of that, I made that joke once before here and it was taken lightly, I didn't think it would be taken so seriously the second time.

Either way, if I made you feel uncomfortable, I apologize.

EDIT: And the joke wasn't actually meant in a sexual way. So really, you're just making assumptions.

SMEE
2010-03-04, 07:44 AM
Oh. That's less exciting.
But boobjob is exciting!

Oh yes, it is.
I'm really tired of being flat chested. :smallsigh:

Dispozition
2010-03-04, 07:51 AM
I think you're taking it a little out of context. I would agree if this was one of those online dating chat thingies. But this is a forum. A web-comic and D&D based forum. It's not really the kind of place where sexual predators hang about. On top of that, I made that joke once before here and it was taken lightly, I didn't think it would be taken so seriously the second time.

Either way, if I made you feel uncomfortable, I apologize.

Forums are just as bad. Go take a look at facepunch...Go on, I'll wait for you...Done? Ok, now, why not 4chan? That's essentially a forum too. And before you say they're different contexts, facepunch is a site made for a Half-Life 2 mod called Garry's Mod, so it's kind of like this forum, and 4chan has a gaming section, andd a table top section...Sort of like this forum too.

It's not so much that you made me feel uncomfortable, but it's just not something you joke about with an open face (in my opinion, at least), especially to a whole forum of people. With your group of friends, maybe, even then it's a little creepy, but to in excess of 10,000 people?

And on your edit, I do that because it's the internet. Also, using a picture of someone you don't know as your background just screams stalker/sexual predator. Maybe I've just been on the internet too long, who knows.

Rattine
2010-03-04, 07:55 AM
O_O Damn you Aussies posting while I'm sleeping! >.<

@Rattine: Problem with costumes at my age is half the time you are one of 3 out of the 30 at the party that followed the invite and dressed up. I went to a Science party with a Gordan Freeman crowbar and quickly found out it was the wrong type of party for it

And yeah, my mother loves grand pianos, we have one that only she's allowed to play, I failed top get past "Pop goes the weasel" in my piano education (although, I was very proud of my pop goes the weasel)

That's an awesome photo you have though, put any of my guy friends to shame with your eating abilities!

See, I tend to be one of the only ones in my highschool that actually dresses up on dress up days. I do it anyways, though, cause it's fun! ^_^ Hee-hee! I don't think I could actually beat anyone in an eating contest.. I think I have an abnormally small stomach. >.> That, or I just lack the black hole that 90% of men have in their abdomen region.

Of course you can! Huggles for everyone! ^-^

That's awesome. XD I could never live THAT far north. I hate snow as is.

*Huggles Albis* Yay for Cosplayy!! ^_^

I.
But.
you broke my brain.

*shrugs* It happens. Welcome to the Playground. :smallbiggrin:

Just sayin'

... What?

Something tells me that I should really be creeped out by these statements, But...well....

:wink:

Nameless
2010-03-04, 08:00 AM
Forums are just as bad. Go take a look at facepunch...Go on, I'll wait for you...Done? Ok, now, why not 4chan? That's essentially a forum too. And before you say they're different contexts, facepunch is a site made for a Half-Life 2 mod called Garry's Mod, so it's kind of like this forum, and 4chan has a gaming section, andd a table top section...Sort of like this forum too.

I'm not talking about 4-chan or Facepunch, I'm talking about the GiantITP forum. Where apart from the odd silliness, there's hardly anything like that, ever.

It's not so much that you made me feel uncomfortable, but it's just not something you joke about with an open face (in my opinion, at least), especially to a whole forum of people. With your group of friends, maybe, even then it's a little creepy, but to in excess of 10,000 people?

And on your edit, I do that because it's the internet. Also, using a picture of someone you don't know as your background just screams stalker/sexual predator. Maybe I've just been on the internet too long, who knows.

Ch'yeah, because no one on these forums has ever made sexual/predator based jokes before.
Oh wait, wasn't the comment I responded one of those jokes?

Anuan
2010-03-04, 08:03 AM
I'm gonna have to say, RHL's comment exuded excessiveness and therefore obviousness as a joke/compliment. Whereas your joke just sort of implied you'd seen the photo, liked it and made it your background, which is just...just plain creepy, I'm afraid.

On another note, you guys should probably move this to PM.

Serpentine
2010-03-04, 08:05 AM
I knew it was a joke. But it wasn't directed at me, so...

Nameless
2010-03-04, 08:07 AM
I'm gonna have to say, RHL's comment exuded excessiveness and therefore obviousness as a joke/compliment. Whereas your joke just sort of implied you'd seen the photo, liked it and made it your background, which is just...just plain creepy, I'm afraid.

On another note, you guys should probably move this to PM.

Only that I was commenting on what Rabbit said and in relation to what she said. So it's not as if I just said it out of the blue.
It's not like I've just joined these forums, I've been here long enough I think for you guys to know that I don't randomly go after people.