PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 help with a gestalt campaign

Naturebane
2010-02-05, 02:42 AM
I am DM for a gestalt campaign, my party is lvl 4 and have they have most recently killed on a CR 8 mind flayer and a CR 4 vaath which failed to kill one party member or at least drop one to 0hp and this was a two on two fight as the party split.

the party has:
stone giant "from savage species": stone giant, race of war Barbadian
warforged: archvest, crusader
elf: druid, sorcerer
1/2 elf: warmage, cleric
drow: monk,ninja,scout,fighter
dwarf: knight,fighter

So do you have any ideas on how to make this more of a challenging?

Temotei
2010-02-05, 02:45 AM
You want homebrew monsters, classes, feats, spells...what?

Maybe this was just posted in the wrong section.

Either way...in the sticky post, there's a thread linked called "Request a Homebrew." Go there for little things.

For large requests, PM a renowned homebrewer or make a formal request in this thread.

Elaborate on what you want to make this more challenging, and you're sure to get some responses.

Naturebane
2010-02-05, 02:54 AM
what i want is something that is a challenge so spells, monsters or anything really

also these are my first to posts on a forum and i know that i probably posted it in the wrong section

Temotei
2010-02-05, 02:56 AM
what i want is something that is a challenge so spells, monsters or anything really

also these are my first to posts on a forum and i know that i probably posted it in the wrong section

Welcome. :smallsmile:

Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1).

The Roleplaying Games is probably what you were looking for. Homebrew is for people making new things or requesting new things not found anywhere else.

Naturebane
2010-02-05, 02:59 AM
so then where would i post something like this?

Temotei
2010-02-05, 03:00 AM
so then where would i post something like this?

It depends. You can post in Roleplaying Games for existing material (I'm sure you'll find something), or you can ask for a new thing, which can be tailored to the characters.

Naturebane
2010-02-05, 03:05 AM
thanks for the help sounds like ill be posting it on roleplaying games then