PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a homebrew

Demon 997
2010-02-08, 01:13 AM
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this so my apologies if I'm wrong. I am about to start I campaign and have a homebrew class I found on this forum awhile back that I want to play. Problem is I can't remember it's name or find it with the search.

So I'm asking the playgrounds help. The basic idea of the class was that a piece of some old god/demon/thing was riding along in your soul. You could at higher levels get wings/claws/etc because if this and eventually became more and more like the thing that was living in you at the cost of the fact that the thing was evil and violent and if you lost control it would go berserk. Anyone have any idea?

T.G. Oskar
2010-02-08, 01:45 AM
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this so my apologies if I'm wrong. I am about to start I campaign and have a homebrew class I found on this forum awhile back that I want to play. Problem is I can't remember it's name or find it with the search.

So I'm asking the playgrounds help. The basic idea of the class was that a piece of some old god/demon/thing was riding along in your soul. You could at higher levels get wings/claws/etc because if this and eventually became more and more like the thing that was living in you at the cost of the fact that the thing was evil and violent and if you lost control it would go berserk. Anyone have any idea?

Sounds to me like the Harrowed (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118467)... Perhaps that's the one?

You're welcome to look at the ...In the Playground Compendium for most of the homebrew. You're lucky it was looming right around the back of my neck, but if you're in doubt, try looking at the Compendium; it has some decent explanations that might aid.

Now, citizen, I must be off!! *goes away flying*

Demon 997
2010-02-08, 11:58 AM
Thats the one. Thank you so much. Could a mod delete this thread now?