PDA

View Full Version : The thread for helping distressed DM's

waterpenguin43
2010-02-10, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure if this goes here or the Role Playing Games thread, but I think it's here, anyways:
Let's say your a DM and you desperately need to have some characters made, and FAST!!! These might be some random villainous cleric mooks or whatever, but you NEED them as a class, not a monster!!! If you need a LOT of villainous cleric mooks and fast, than this is the thread for you!! You can post your request on this thread, and people make this character via Mythweavers, and then send it to you!
Curious?
Q: How do we give it to them?
A: PM them the character sheet.
Q: Nobody's answered my request, what do I do?
A: Delete your previous request and post it again.
Q: What if multiple people have made one?
A: To prevent this, I'm asking anybody who wants to make it to post that they accept your request.
Q: Am I allowed to request specific spells, scores etc.?
A: Yep!! But be sure to specify the source of the spells, feats etc. if their not core.

DragoonWraith
2010-02-10, 06:20 PM
Probably does belong in the Roleplaying section, but calling DMs "apathetic" might not be the best way to advertise it.

Still, it's a good idea.

Temotei
2010-02-10, 06:33 PM
Probably does belong in the Roleplaying section, but calling DMs "apathetic" might not be the best way to advertise it.

Still, it's a good idea.

Get rid of the "a" and we're good. Pathetic DM's, come get some! :smallcool:

Seriously though, get rid of apathetic and capitalize all the words in the title except "for."

waterpenguin43
2010-02-10, 06:56 PM
I got rid of apathetic, so now maybe this might work? Maybe?