PDA

View Full Version : The Treasure of Relion

Dragon queen
2010-02-11, 03:31 PM
You are in a hanger. There are many ships there and a lot of noise. You have a laser pistol and simple clothing each. Your ship "The Yonder" is about 10 feet away from you. It has an octagon shape and two rectangle wings that at the ends have triangle points. It is white with on the left side in orange and bold letters "The Yonder". You gained it from a man named "Jacob Fisher" so you could get a start in the world. You are in the "Deian" system and on a space station called "Dyto 4". The system "Deian" is owned by the G.A.O.U.P. Suddenly a man walks up to you. He appears to be the owner of the Space station and says.
"Who are you and what is your business here? I guess your just robbers who stole this beauty, there no way you own The Yonder.
He looks at you and waits for an answer.

Characters:
1.Gamerkid as James Marcona Former soldier for G.A.O.U.P. Human.
2.Aflyingpotato as Alaric Mickel
3.Josh13905 as Stephen Kent Professional Stuntman
4.Critical as David Glitterdust the Force Adept.
5.Johnalex as Habor Mallow Master Trader and first Merchant Prince.
6.Kol Korran as Arudna Arudna of the Hait tribe, a female Selik.

Selik:A race of low grey-brownish people, with 4 legs and 2 hands, like a centaur but more insectlike in shape. a short kept fur. they live long and go through cycles of learning different crafts.

Tell me what color your speech is.

Gamerlord
2010-02-11, 03:35 PM
James Marcona, a Caucasian man in his 30s, with a goatee (No, he isn't evil, darn it! :smalltongue: ) says to the man "It is ours, whether you like it or not. Speaking of which, show me ID confirming your position. If you want, we can provide ID."

Kol Korran
2010-02-11, 03:47 PM
Arduna stretches up, bemused by the strange sound of the humans speech. a back leg scratches at the metal ground idly. "what that one said. the ship is ours for now. human called Jacob give it to us."

Arduna looks around "interesting station. can i look around?" her eyes glint with curiousity

AFlyingPotato
2010-02-11, 06:28 PM
Alaric looks carefully at the alien with disdain, "I think you guys can deal with this." Alaric proceeds to inspect the Yonder carefully. He's looking specifically for useful items like bigger weapons, medical supplies and also anything hidden.

josh13905
2010-02-11, 09:14 PM
A young man in his mid 20s stands upright with his laser pistol hidden in loose fitting robe. He looks at the alien with interest, and wariness.

"I am Scott, and It is in fact ours, are you the owner of this space establishment?"

Critical
2010-02-12, 04:37 AM
"Indeed." - David added, having listened to all of his companions.

Dragon queen
2010-02-12, 05:48 PM
OOC: Alright Johnalex has yet too post. He has until 8 o'clock, then we continue.

Dragon queen
2010-02-12, 08:34 PM
OOC: Johnalex is still in the game we just have to continue right now. He may still post.

James Marcona, a Caucasian man in his 30s, with a goatee (No, he isn't evil, darn it! ) says to the man "It is ours, whether you like it or not. Speaking of which, show me ID confirming your position. If you want, we can provide ID." [2] "BHAHHAHA!"He laughs quite annoyingly.

Arduna stretches up, bemused by the strange sound of the humans speech. a back leg scratches at the metal ground idly. "what that one said. the ship is ours for now. human called Jacob give it to us."

Arduna looks around "interesting station. can i look around?" her eyes glint with curiousity [4] "You may." He says rather royally.

Alaric looks carefully at the alien with disdain, "I think you guys can deal with this." Alaric proceeds to inspect the Yonder carefully. He's looking specifically for useful items like bigger weapons, medical supplies and also anything hidden. [3] You find a small medical kit.

A young man in his mid 20s stands upright with his laser pistol hidden in loose fitting robe. He looks at the alien with interest, and wariness.

"I am Scott, and It is in fact ours, are you the owner of this space establishment?" [6] "Of course I am my, boy you know I could use someone like you to work around here! He says brightly.

"Indeed." - David added, having listened to all of his companions. [1] You cannot hear a thing.

The owner then says with a rather devilishly smile.
"Indeed you must be who you say. So you are the owners of this ship? Very well then, you simply must attend the party tonight. All ship owners will be there at 10:00 sharp. Make sure you don't bring your laser pistols, the guards will arrest you if they catch you with them. Your quarters are on deck 6 and the room is number 346. You may wander around the ship all you like. Enjoy, and see you later. Oh, the party is in my quarters room 765. Don't forget! With that the man gives you a key and walks away.

ROLES

Intimadate;James Marcona:2

Diplomatic Request; Arudna:4

Search;Alaric Mickel:3

Reasonable question;Stephen Kent:6

Listening;David Glitterdust:1

WOUNDED

None

Gamerlord
2010-02-12, 08:38 PM
James then says "Y'know that? *Censored* you and your party. I'm going to find a space fighter and check out our new prize." He then examines the room for any star fighters or other forms of transport.

AFlyingPotato
2010-02-12, 08:51 PM
After a quick search Alaric finds a medical kit, of course he then takes it and hides it in a hidden location before continuing the search until the party. A little edge over the rest of the party couldn't hurt.

josh13905
2010-02-12, 08:58 PM
Scott nods his head in gratitude at the invite to the party. Until the party, Scott wanders around gathering as much information about the rest of the visitors inconspicuously as he can.

Kol Korran
2010-02-13, 03:23 AM
Arudna wanders the ship, speaking with the various humans (and possibly aliens) trying to find about the Deiyan system and any interesting locations/ people/ things to do in it. she is enthusiastic and engaging, eager to learn. she shares info freely about her race and home world.

Dragon queen
2010-02-13, 04:31 PM
OOC: We are waiting now for Johnalex and Critical.

Critical
2010-02-13, 07:17 PM
"I'll go and do some meditating, if you don't mind" - David says, going to his quarters and starts meditating.

OoC:
Uh, I expect some bonus on force stuff if the roll goes well :D

Dragon queen
2010-02-13, 07:46 PM
OOC: Fine Critical. Deadline is 9:00. Got it?

Dragon queen
2010-02-13, 10:08 PM
OOC: Johnalex still has to post. Since its the rules that he has to do something, he shall simply listen.

James then says "Y'know that? *Censored* you and your party. I'm going to find a space fighter and check out our new prize." He then examines the room for any star fighters or other forms of transport.
[6] A women from behind you suddenly says "If you mind we don't talk like that in here. And will you stop trying to thief away other vessels! She says sternly. You see the "Than" a merchant ship, the "Fantasy" a passenger ship, the "Goats head" a war ship, and a small passenger ship called the "Bannana".

After a quick search Alaric finds a medical kit, of course he then takes it and hides it in a hidden location before continuing the search until the party. A little edge over the rest of the party couldn't hurt.

[3] Ardudna barely notices you sneak it away.

Scott nods his head in gratitude at the invite to the party. Until the party, Scott wanders around gathering as much information about the rest of the visitors inconspicuously as he can. [2] When at the bar you hear one man suddenly burst out "This leader of this ship is a notorious crook and you know it! He suddenly falls to the floor unconscious of having one too many drinks.

Arudna wanders the ship, speaking with the various humans (and possibly aliens) trying to find about the Deiyan system and any interesting locations/ people/ things to do in it. she is enthusiastic and engaging, eager to learn. she shares info freely about her race and home world. [3] Another female selik approaches you and says Hello, there and what are you doing on a fine station like this? He smiles rather friendly.

"I'll go and do some meditating, if you don't mind" - David says, going to his quarters and starts meditating. [5] You feel a sudden shake.

"It is rather rude to go sneaking and observing others property it makes one suspicious. She stares at James Marcona with strict eyes. "I am glad he invited you to that party, soon you'll all be- Her voice suddenly breaks off as she continues her work. There are 2 hours till the party.

ROLES

1. Searching; James Marcona : 6
2.Sneaking; Alaric Mickel: 3
3.Investigating; Stephen Kent : 2
4.Meditating; David Glitterdust: 5
5.Listening; Habor Mallow:4
6.Investigating; Arudna :3

ROLES

None

josh13905
2010-02-13, 10:21 PM
Scott looks at the man in surprise.

The captain of the ship is a crook? Hmmm, I'd better be careful at the party.

Scott decides to look for a knife to take to the party in protection, seeing as he can't take his pistol.

Kol Korran
2010-02-14, 01:17 AM
[3] Ardudna barely notices you sneak it away.

[3] Another female selik approaches you and says Hello, there and what are you doing on a fine station like this? He smiles rather friendly.

[OOC: "female selik/ He smiles" which is it?]
Arudna's mind snaps from thinking of the sneaky human... Alaric was he called? she'd have to watch for him.

Arudna's ears twitch is surprise at finding another of her kind abroad, she watches it carefully. "I am Arudna of the Hait tribe, from the planet City of Aroya on the western continent. i seek to adventure, learn and explore. i've finished the engineer cylce, and am now on a medic cycle, with the war going on and everything". Arudna stays silent for a moment before continuing "i have about two hours before the party of the station commander, what can you tell me of him, the station and the system? i would buy dome drinks if they have some befitting here somewhere!"

AFlyingPotato
2010-02-14, 02:42 AM
Alaric leaves the ship to go out into the station. Wandering in and around the docks he is observing people coming in and out of the place thoroughly. Although not hidden he is taking some measure to stay out of plain sight to discreetly observe from somewhere higher but accessible.
Alaric is looking for close estimates on the number of ships, crew members, and some insight into anything being loaded or unloaded into ships if he can see it.

Critical
2010-02-14, 05:45 AM
Alright, I should prepare for the party... - David thought, going shopping for some sexy clothes. :smallbiggrin:

Dragon queen
2010-02-14, 07:29 AM
[OOC: "female selik/ He smiles" which is it?]
Arudna's mind snaps from thinking of the sneaky human... Alaric was he called? she'd have to watch for him.

Arudna's ears twitch is surprise at finding another of her kind abroad, she watches it carefully. "I am Arudna of the Hait tribe, from the planet City of Aroya on the western continent. i seek to adventure, learn and explore. i've finished the engineer cylce, and am now on a medic cycle, with the war going on and everything". Arudna stays silent for a moment before continuing "i have about two hours before the party of the station commander, what can you tell me of him, the station and the system? i would buy dome drinks if they have some befitting here somewhere!"

She sorry.:smallredface: We are waiting for Gamerkid now.

Gamerlord
2010-02-14, 07:36 AM
James deicides it is time to get risky now, if his friends are walking into a trap, he needs to know, he will attempt to sneak into the commander's quarters.

Dragon queen
2010-02-14, 11:35 AM
OOC:Johnalex still has not posted.:smallannoyed:

Scott looks at the man in surprise.

The captain of the ship is a crook? Hmmm, I'd better be careful at the party.

Scott decides to look for a knife to take to the party in protection, seeing as he can't take his pistol. [5] You walk past a barrel and suddenly you almost slip under something. It seems to be a small pocket knife.

Arudna's ears twitch is surprise at finding another of her kind abroad, she watches it carefully. "I am Arudna of the Hait tribe, from the planet City of Aroya on the western continent. i seek to adventure, learn and explore. i've finished the engineer cylce, and am now on a medic cycle, with the war going on and everything". Arudna stays silent for a moment before continuing "i have about two hours before the party of the station commander, what can you tell me of him, the station and the system? i would buy dome drinks if they have some befitting here somewhere!" [3] The Selik looks slightly surprised then says "Sorry for not introducing my self but if I am right you are the Arudna I am looking for. she suddenly leads you to a dark corner You see I am Selana of the yout clan. I have been sent here to assassin the commander of this space station. My people believe he is responsible for some of the kidnaps. Will you help me? She stares into your eyes.

Alaric leaves the ship to go out into the station. Wandering in and around the docks he is observing people coming in and out of the place thoroughly. Although not hidden he is taking some measure to stay out of plain sight to discreetly observe from somewhere higher but accessible.
Alaric is looking for close estimates on the number of ships, crew members, and some insight into anything being loaded or unloaded into ships if he can see it.[5] You believe there are at least 2,000 people on board, about 300 crew members, and at least 20 ships. When you try to check the docking hanger it seems closed but there is a window that has not been closed. You see the commander inside talking to what seems unbelievable. He is talking to a member of the TACOUS. A group of Anti-humans.

Alright, I should prepare for the party... - David thought, going shopping for some sexy clothes.[4] you find a human cloth shop a small little green skined gnome approachs you and says in a dark voice "Can I help you?.

James deicides it is time to get risky now, if his friends are walking into a trap, he needs to know, he will attempt to sneak into the commander's quarters. [1] Suddenly one of guards walks in and says "Commander I think we should- What are you doing here?!? He shoots at you. Role to dodge: [5] you dodge the blast.

ROLES

Sneak; James Marcona: 1

Search;David Glitterdust :4

Check; Alaric Mickel :5

Question; Arudna:3

Search; Stephan Kent : 5

Listen; Habor Mallow: 2

WOUNDED

None

Gamerlord
2010-02-14, 01:47 PM
James panicked, he didn't want to kill the man, so he settled for kicking him in the nuts.

Kol Korran
2010-02-14, 02:16 PM
Arudna growls, partly in disbelief, partly in surprise. she didn't expect things to get serious so soon! her claws tap nerveously on the deck floor.

She looks over at Selana, gauging the Selik for any tell tales of her lying or trying to decieve her. " what kidnaps? i have been away from home for a long time. tell me more. you are asking a favour as if i was your pack mate, which i am not yet. but if it's serious then i'll consider it"

AFlyingPotato
2010-02-14, 02:22 PM
Alaric doesn't like what he sees but decides to withhold the information hes learned. Instead he immediately prepares some self defense measures such as concealing a weapon on himself and trying to find some armor. There are to many ways the party could get really messy if the captains in cahoots with TACOUS.

josh13905
2010-02-14, 06:02 PM
The knife secured Scott, decides that the rest of the time was going to be spent looking around the space station seeing if he could find out more information about the supposed illicit activities of the owner.

Dragon queen
2010-02-15, 06:45 AM
Now we wait for Critical.

Dragon queen
2010-02-16, 06:43 PM
Critical has till tomorrow at 4:00.

Kol Korran
2010-02-18, 03:40 PM
um... any progress, or has the game died?

AFlyingPotato
2010-02-18, 07:08 PM
To true, has a problem come up?

josh13905
2010-02-19, 08:16 PM
Too true, has a problem come up?

um... any progress, or has the game died?

Find out next Post on: The Dragon queen !!!!

AFlyingPotato
2010-02-19, 08:18 PM
It seems Dragon Queen has not posted since then... D:
Something probably came up is my guess and she/he will be back in 1 or 2 more days?