PDA

View Full Version : [HALO-PLOT]The HALO Timeskip III[Semi-private]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Volug
2010-02-18, 07:55 PM
This is a thread where you can create a possible future for your characters. The idea all started when a whole room full of people in HALO got hit by age potions and were advanced ten years. Hilarity ensued, as it turned out some people were married, pregnant and so on.

Since this thread is Semi-private please PM me with what character(s) you would like to use in this thread and what you are planning on doing with them before you join.
Previous Threads:
HALO Timeskip I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141327)
HALO Timeskip II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141789)

Current People in Plot:
Viera Champion
Masato Hyuga
Beans
Quinsar
XtheYeti
Apeoflight
iElf
BunnyBoo
Moofin Bard
Je Dit Viola
DoomITP

If your name isn't on the list, but you have been accepted into this thread, please tell me. I will try and correct it as soon as possible.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 07:59 PM
So, now Dawn's feeling dizzy and nauseated. Any more lust magic, and she might throw up.

But, at least she's kissing, and not slapping Pixie's wandering hand.

DoomITP
2010-02-18, 08:02 PM
Lee is walking around.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:05 PM
Pixie doesn't need anymore magic right now, but she does need more kissing. But she pulls back long enough to ask

So you wanna go back to your room?

And then waits for an answer, trying to kiss on Dawn's neck and neck line.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 08:06 PM
Hey Masato, please add DoomITP to the members list.

Waif. Are you saying they were praying too the Hyuga family?
--------
Alhana is around if her husband might run into her.

DoomITP
2010-02-18, 08:07 PM
He does in fact run into her. :smalltongue:

Volug
2010-02-18, 08:08 PM
I'm assuming he was.
---
Kiba will sniff out Nemo and Genkai and lead Ark there, Genkai should notice them when her player posts next.

I'll add him now.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:08 PM
No, I'm...a little...not feeling right, right now, just barely. Her face is even pale.

We're lucky that you're right and Pixie doesn't need any more magic.

Dawn's neck gets kissed just above her collar bone and her black shirt.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 08:11 PM
But why would they be praying to us? Oh. And here is my husband right now.
She says seeing Kiba.
---------
Alhana will try and give Lee a hug.
Hows my favorite planar doing?

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:12 PM
Oh, I can help with that.

Pixie starts trying to rub Dawn's belly, no magic just really practiced fingers. Dawn's belly should start feeling better. And Pixie tries to kiss a bit lower moving her shirt a bit.

DoomITP
2010-02-18, 08:14 PM
Better, Dr.Dragunhart said that my black magic overloads should be reducing in frequency now.

Dragunhart is a doctor and scientist who Lee later meets.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:15 PM
A little bit better.

But, not completely.

She looks down at the paladin, I...should probably go sit down, or something. And go out of the changing room, too.

Dawn starts to back up, then turn around so she can walk out.

Volug
2010-02-18, 08:16 PM
My ancestors guide my people, we give a great deal of respect to them and what they have done for us.
You are one of them.

Nemo turns to see Kiba and Ark enter... His eyes flash, and his ears twitch as he catches sight of Ark.

iElf
2010-02-18, 08:17 PM
Din is sitting topless in her room, her hair brushed over her chest. her fingers run down the scars on her back. It has been 9 years to the day, since she had escaped slavery in the underdark .She always took an hour or two on the anniversary, to remember why she loved her freedom, why it was wrong to be cruel towards other people. to remember those that had died with her on that very day years ago.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:19 PM
Kiba...
----------

Pixie follows.

Dawn...can I come too?

------------------------

Plot clone Pixie will knock on Din's door.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 08:21 PM
That's great! Keep my updated.
I forgot to mention that Alhana has really grown. She is something like six foot seven inches now because you know, she is an elf.
-------
Me? But I couldn't have been alive long enough or done anything important enough to be remembered after all that time.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:21 PM
If you really want to... says Dawn.

She goes out, and enters the first room with a chair or couch that she sees.

Volug
2010-02-18, 08:23 PM
Nemo... He just has some questions.
Hi Genkai.

Kiba goes to stand by him. Nemo is looking at Ark, carefully, as if to pick out lies or deceit in any of Ark's words, or what he does.

As long as the words aren't poisoned.

DoomITP
2010-02-18, 08:24 PM
Lee uses a bit of magic to keep up in terms of height so he has the same height. But other then that he looks the same other then maybe an aged sort of personality.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:25 PM
Pixie follows, and when Dawn sits down, Pixie walks up and tries to rub her belly some more, then will try to massage her temples. Still no magic, then she looks Dawn in the eyes.

Dawn, do you think I'm pretty?

------------------------------
Words poisoned? you mean magic?

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 08:26 PM
Vaze is plotting the destruction of HALO.

Just so you all know.

iElf
2010-02-18, 08:27 PM
Din turns her head come in!

Volug
Is that a question? Are you trying my patience?

His voice gets a bit more threatening, Kiba almost steps forward to stop Nemo if he pounced.

Viera Champion
Same for Alhana, except for the height factor.
You missed Kiba and Genkai's wedding.
---------
Me? But I couldn't have been alive long enough or done anything important enough to be remembered after all that time.

Hi baby.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:28 PM
Sure, says Dawn. It doesn't hurt to say what everybody's thinking.

Feeling a little better, I guess.

DoomITP
2010-02-18, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry. I had to get some black magic removed.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:36 PM
Ok crap..like seven things at once.

(Din)

Hey Din, um...I just wanted to see how you were...cause nine years ago...I kinda found you...and how are you feeling?
-----------------------
(Dawn)
Do you like me? Like more than as a friend?

-----------------------------
Woah, calm down. I just want to know more about you, and why I was compelled to bring you to this time.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:38 PM
Like how? Dawn asks for clarification, raising an eyebrow at Pixie.

Haha. Like she doesn't know what Pixie's talking about.

Volug
2010-02-18, 08:38 PM
Kiba will give Genkai a hug, and a quick kiss.

Nemo isn't really paying attention to Genkai to much, he doesn't answer, but he hears her.

Nemo will basically tell him the story of his people, which I already typed, don't make me type it up again. All there would be is just minor changes.

Since I was a cub we have lived with what we could, most of the world and land that was ours has been turned literally into dust. No food, no water. There was only 1 place where such things were able to grow, or rain. This was the home where my pack, Goldensun, lived. Our main capital was in the middle of the wasteland. We refused to move it as that has been our home since... The Patriarchs, Liahona, have said it has been our home since the first gray walked the earth.

Humans were dying, they reaped and murdered the land so they could continue to cling to existence, my packs land included, I was the sole surivor, just a pup. No matter what we could do, they destroyed everything. They vile toxic chemicals they have left, the poison they tried to sow into our family, they have tried to kill us so that they may take our land without fear.

It has grown out of hand, only a hundred or so of us were left. We tried to kill all the humans... This only angered them further, they found our city, and destroyed it. I was the only one who was not there, from miles away I saw a fire cloud resembling a mushroom. When I got back I could not stand to look at the destruction they have made with their flying... Airplanes.

So I killed them, I killed them all. Humans, now they are all dead. And I am the last being alive.

If this is the past... I can avoid it, I can take back our land here and now. If the humans are gone now, there will be none in the future. And my family will be alive.

And why you brought me here? Why don't you tell me?

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:41 PM
Like how? Dawn asks for clarification, raising an eyebrow at Pixie.

Haha. Like she doesn't know what Pixie's talking about.

Do you like me in a romantic way...even a little bit?

----------------------

I brought you here because someone or something was attempting to magically compel me to...and I was curious as to why.

iElf
2010-02-18, 08:42 PM
"better than thought I'd ever feel again nine years ago" says Din with a hint of sadness in her voice. the scars are still highly visible on her back.Not even the magic of the high elves could heal them properly

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:45 PM
Pixie walks up to the bed and raises her hands to Din, wanting to be held.

I remember that night...you yelled really loud at me...hee hee.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:46 PM
No. I don't like anyone in a romantic way, and I never will. Ouch. That was harsh. The finality of it. But, in Dawn's voice, not only was it harsh, but it was also racked with pain and hurt.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 08:47 PM
Oh, it's ok. I was just lettin you know.
------
Genkai sits an waits for an answer, even though he is ignoring her. She kisses Kiba back.
------
Out of the corner of her eye, Dawn may notice some movement in the water outside HALO.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:47 PM
Oh...but you did once...not me, but someone else...

It's a statement not a question...but a question too. (for more info)

Volug
2010-02-18, 08:49 PM
I can't help you, human.

Nemo will turn quickly to Genkai.
You are some of the first Grays to come into being, is that not correct? You don't know of our customs, or much about our history, you must be.
You brought to life billions of cubs, not all of which directly, that is enough.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:51 PM
Dawn, who looks about 18, says, I once did. Not anymore. She's talking about the boyfriend she had in the past bunch of years, away from HALO.

She turns away...and notices the window to the ocean. Something moving; probably a fish or a shark.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 08:52 PM
Yeah, that or you wont. Either way. Thank you Kiba. I will be in the library.

Ark walks out...Masato should I be getting anything out of this? Or is it a plot that doesn't involve Ark? Cuz I'm confuzzled.

So, they hurt you. And now your afraid that everyone else will too.

Volug
2010-02-18, 08:57 PM
Everything is there what needs to be. The thing who tempted Ark, still hasn't been introduced. Pretty much everything from Nemo's side has been dished out, he doesn't know why he is here either.

For now he'll be a character for a week or two.

Also, Ark has "lived" for a very long time, like tens of thousands of years long? Maybe? He can be deeply involved, very very very deeply involved (through one of his past lives). Though in order for it to work... Well, he may have to have "forgotten" it through a spell, and as a plot unfolds slowly remember it.

Though to keep it in character and slightly more interesting, yet loads more confusing (just helps keep in character easier!), I can't tell you anything about it. Unless you are highly against it.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 08:59 PM
I'm not afraid, she says. I'm not afraid of anything. Except her father, but he's luckily dead, accidentally turned to stone by someone who just was trying to drown him and then eat him. And they didn't hurt me.

I just learned the truth.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:00 PM
I suppose we are one of the firsts... I don't know... I'm still new to this whole wolf thing. But wait, I am a matriarch of the entire race of Grays in a way?
Matriarch not being a title, but simply meaning she is a main part of the very beggining of the Gray family tree.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:00 PM
I'm down, and Ark doesn't have total recall of all his lives, also Ark is as old as the human race, so yeah OLD. and I am cool with being as involved as you want me to be, but right now, he's just frustrated. And go ahead and let me know whenever Ark is involved in plawtz. but right now, he's going to be chillin in the book place.

----------------------
What truth is that?

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:02 PM
My characters can be here if anyone wants.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:02 PM
Dawn may see an older Legault. He has been watching her ever since she returned to HALO. Making sure she remained safe.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:04 PM
Carrie can run into Ark if you want beans.

Volug
2010-02-18, 09:04 PM
I suppose we are one of the firsts... I don't know... I'm still new to this whole wolf thing. But wait, I am a matriarch of the entire race of Grays in a way?
Matriarch not being a title, but simply meaning she is a main part of the very beggining of the Gray family tree.

Patriarch you mean? It's not going by religions Patriarchs, just what the name means (Father, leader), it can be assumed "liahona" is a female form of it.

You are indeed the first of us, no, you are not one. You don't need one, you have all the wisdom and protection you could need now. And you will be able to pass that knowledge and guidance once you pass on, combined with any other children you will have, and your childrens children when they pass on as well to join you.

Patriarchs, Liahona, they can hear you more clearly then I or any normal Gray can. They are our leaders, and our most respected living individual among our race.

Sounds good Yeti

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:05 PM
Carrie can run into Ark if you want beans.
I guess Carrie sees Ark and smiles.
She's wearing a black diamond ring. That's new.
Hiya Ark.
What's he look like again?

iElf
2010-02-18, 09:06 PM
Din picks up pixie and remembers what happend 9 years ago. The 2 months before that had been the worst time in her life, but she never wished they had never happened. Those 2 months were part of her now, like the scars on her back. Well it wasn't entirely my fault was it? who tries magical suggestion on someone who has just returned from being a drow slave?

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:07 PM
The truth of what love is. She scowls, trying to make out what's outside.
Love is giving your life at a moment's notice.
Love is learning how to shoot someone who outdrew you.
Love is stabbing someone in the heart rather than the back so they don't feel it as your poisoned blade comes out. From that, and her angry tone of voice, you can assume what happened between her and her last boyfriend.

And then she realizes she's looking over at Legault. Oh, shoot. She did not mean to make it look like that's directed at him. Eyes go wide...now.
It's been, what, seven years, or something? How's that for seeing him again?

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:08 PM
I guess Carrie sees Ark and smiles.
She's wearing a black diamond ring. That's new.
Hiya Ark.
What's he look like again?

Ark is 6'4" bout 265lbs with green eye's that have a deeper shade of green pupils. he is quite muscular and has midnight black hair. he wears camouflage shorts. he has a full back piece tat on his back of a phoenix rising out of green flames and has half sleeve arm band tats on both arms of arcane runes. he usually wears a ear ring in each ear and a single amulet made of gold with a emerald in the center. No shirt.

Hey Carrie...wait, that's new. HEY DID DIN ASK YOU TO MARRY HER?!?

Everyone knows that those two are a thing right?

---------------------
(Din)

Hey I had no clue! that's not fair.

Pixie giggles and fake-pouts.
-------------------------------
I...uh...what?

Pixie just sit next to Dawn shocked. (she killed him? wha?)

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:10 PM
Ark is 6'4" bout 265lbs with green eye's that have a deeper shade of green pupils. he is quite muscular and has midnight black hair. he wears camouflage shorts. he has a full back piece tat on his back of a phoenix rising out of green flames and has half sleeve arm band tats on both arms of arcane runes. he usually wears a ear ring in each ear and a single amulet made of gold with a emerald in the center. No shirt.

Hey Carrie...wait, that's new. HEY DID DIN ASK YOU TO MARRY HER?!?

Everyone knows that those two are a thing right?
YEAH! SHE DID!

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:12 PM
No. I meant Matriarch. As in. Female version of a Patriarch. So Mother/female leader.

So do you know of any way that we could prevent this whole mess from ever happening?
---------
Legault uses the water to teleport into HALO. His tail is now a pants covered pair of legs. As is to expected, he is soaking wet.
Hi Dawn...
He says nervously.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:13 PM
That's so great Carrie. I'm so happy for you! When's the wedding? Do I need to break reality to change one of you two?

----------------------
Who are you?

((to Leg))

Volug
2010-02-18, 09:14 PM
Ohhh, I didn't know there was a form like that >_>

Humans caused it, seems simple enough to me.
They need to die, if they don't, their descendants will destroy yours.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:14 PM
Um...Hi, Legault, says Dawn.

No, she did not kill him. If she did, she wouldn't be so angry and mad at love.

You look older. She changed the conversation; anything to keep from having to explain the pain further.

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:17 PM
That's so great Carrie. I'm so happy for you! When's the wedding? Do I need to break reality to change one of you two?
It's in two weeks...
Wait, change?
Like how? She blinks.

XtheYeti
Pixie looks back and forth from Legault to Dawn.

Excuse me, we were talking, and you just...Dawn is He/She? (I don't know who Legault is)

---------------------
Like what I did for Genkai.

iElf
Din laughs as well. "I think I've thinking about the past long enough for today." she pulls on a lime summer dress "I'll get depression if I do that for to long. cake?" she says looking down at pixie smiling

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:18 PM
Yeah. I-I'm really sorry about everything that happened so long ago. I must have made your life miserable.
Legault is so absorbed with Dawn, he doesn't really notice Pixie. But is he knew that she was there, he would be really sorry for interrupting their conversation with his own petty concerns.
--------
But I can't just exterminate the human race like that. I was a human being myself no less than six days ago. Not to mention the fact that many of my friends are humans.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:18 PM
Yeah! I want some cake. Carry me?

Pixie holds out her arms. and smiles as only she can.

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:19 PM
Like what I did for Genkai.
No thanks... it's not like either of us are Grays.
We're fine as a human and a... used to be a certain type of human.
Din's a half-elf, but you can't tell apparently.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:22 PM
No, it wasn't... She dies off.

Here she was, angry as a dragon, then Legault shows up. She doesn't know what she's supposed to be feeling now.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:23 PM
No...I can do more than just human to Gray...I think I can make Din...a goddess...

I'm sketchy on how divinity works in Acro, but it's posible that Ark could change Din with the same ritual, plus in this thread Ark is actually powerful enough that he might be able to pull off ascending someone...

------------------
Pixie sees how Dawn is reacting to Legault, and the reacts in a way that no one would have expected. She draws her sword and points it at Legault.

I challenge you to combat to the death.

Uh oh...

iElf
2010-02-18, 09:23 PM
Din carries Pixie into the kitchen and drops her of there."I'll have to leave you here, I've still got stuff to do." she smiles as she wanders off again

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:24 PM
No...I can do more than just human to Gray...I think I can make Din...a goddess...

I'm sketchy on how divinity works in Acro, but it's posible that Ark could change Din with the same ritual, plus in this thread Ark is actually powerful enough that he might be able to pull off ascending someone...

Um... I'll remember that, but we're alright for now.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:25 PM
Legaukt just stares into her eyes with his deep blue oceans of his own eyes.
I'm still sorry. Can you ever forgive me?
He finally notices Pixie when she pints a sword at him.
Who is this Dawn?

Volug
You can't just ask us to do something like that...

Nemo shakes his head.

Don't you see? Your friends, human friends, they will die. Their children? Children's children? They won't care for you, and eventually many will want to kill you. This is what's going to happen, if you must have time destroy what bonds you have to them, fine, I understand. But if you want your descendants to continue to live... The humans.... Must. Not. Live.

XtheYeti
Din carries Pixie into the kitchen and drops her of there."I'll have to leave you here, I've still got stuff to do." she smiles as she wanders off again

You don't want me to go with?

Pixie is already nom noming some cake.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:28 PM
Genkai grabs her head as is normal for her when she is makig a tough decision.
Why dosll the decisions I have to make, be so difficult? There has to e some other way.

iElf
2010-02-18, 09:28 PM
You don't want me to go with?

Pixie is already nom noming some cake.
sorry, But I still have things to plan, and to organize for in two weeks. I'll see you later though! and with that , she deadtimes

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:29 PM
... She doesn't answer to the first question. How sad is it! She just closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath.

This is Pixie, a paladin of a lust goddess. And she's pointing a sword at him. And challenged him to the death.

Dawn doesn't like 'to the death' challenges. She had to be in one of those, several times.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:32 PM
I honorably challenged you. Answer. Or I will begin.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:33 PM
Legault doesn't even acknowledge Pixie's challenge. He won't fight to the death, if Dawn hates him.
Dawn, I still love you, and I always will. But I understand if you hate me and never want to see me again. Just tell me.

Volug
2010-02-18, 09:33 PM
Nemo will kneel and put a hand on her shoulder, he's quite tall, not nearly, not even close to Kiba though.

My apologies, I didn't mean to pressure you so much... I... Hate. Loath. Despise them... I've killed many, but I haven't relieved my thirst for blood... I shouldn't pressure you with it.

Sleep, rest... You make your own decision on what to do, you know what's best. Maybe, nothing does last forever...

Nemo will nod and look towards Kiba, he was speaking to him as well. He'll stand up.

I also don't mean to love away your mate, Kiba. If I came off like that.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:34 PM
And now Pixie has to wait, because if Dawn says she likes him, then she is sworn to uphold their relationship...dang Paladin code...

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:35 PM
I...I...

Fine. I forgive you. There, is that what he wanted? She can't stay mad forever, after that.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:37 PM
Pixie looks back and forth...and then sheathes her sword...

I withdraw my challenge...

She starts to cry.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:41 PM
What he wanted? Oh no. I'm He's just getting started.
But you don't love me do you?
-------
Genkai nods.
Thank you. I will need to discuss this with Kiba bedew coming to a decision.
Even if she doesn't kill her friends, isolating herself from them, an living solely in their house on the desert would suffice.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:43 PM
Pixie's crying. Dawn should comfort her.

But, no. She just closes her eyes in resignation. Then, replies to Legault. No. I don't love anyone anymore. Except as friends.

Volug
2010-02-18, 09:44 PM
Shall we talk about this... At home, Genkai? It's pretty big...

Nemo's ears twitch.

... May I see where you live? It... Could be...

It could very well be where he has lived, only not a cold dead wasteland.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:45 PM
What? You don't, but...OH!

Pixie's sword is back out and she is in her fighting stance, her armor forms as she bursts into song.

Ready yourself Legault, Or I will take your head!

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:47 PM
What? You don't, but...OH!

Pixie's sword is back out and she is in her fighting stance, her armor forms as she bursts into song.

Ready yourself Legault, Or I will take your head!
Honestly, I was horrified when I saw this.
I'm still confused.
Bursts into SONG? At a time like this?!

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:49 PM
Honestly, I was horrified when I saw this.
I'm still confused.
Bursts into SONG? At a time like this?!

Pixie's angel form is brought on by her singing in the voice of the heavenly choir...so yes song...ish...

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 09:49 PM
Legault will just stand there looking at Dawn. But he speaks to Pixie.
Do it then, kill me and cut my head off. I won't stop you.
---------
Yeah, you can come. As long as Kiba is ok with it that is.

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 09:51 PM
Somehow, somewhere, within HALO, there comes a squeaking sound. The kind of squeaking off metal buckling and giving into enormous pressures. Then a slight ping of a bolt being shot out of its place.

And then the steady drip, drip, drip of water starting to leak in.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 09:51 PM
Wow, that made Dawn look up quickly.

Wait, no! Don't kill him! she pleads. Also, she hates assassinations like this.

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:52 PM
Somehow, somewhere, within HALO, there comes a squeaking sound. The kind of squeaking off metal buckling and giving into enormous pressures. Then a slight ping of a bolt being shot out of its place.

And then the steady drip, drip, drip of water starting to leak in.
Pesty hears that...
And goes running to find the nearest person.

Volug
2010-02-18, 09:54 PM
I see no problem with that.

Slightly shorter posts, I'm doing a bunch of stuff, semi-deadtime.

As they get there, Nemo will look around, he's stunned by the look.
Not even the... This... Is like paradise, truly heaven on earth. They said it was beautiful, but that was an understatement.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:54 PM
Wow, that made Dawn look up quickly.

Wait, no! Don't kill him! she pleads. Also, she hates assassinations like this.

Pixie comes out of her fighting stance.

I don't want to kill him, I want to beat him within an inch of his life, and I want him to fight back!

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:55 PM
Pesty hears that...
And goes running to find the nearest person.

She can find Ark, I have a thing I wanna try, It should be funny.

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:55 PM
There's a breach in the hull!
THERE IS A BREACH IN THE HULL. WE HAVE A LEAK.
Pesty's voice carries well and loudly as she shouts this, still running to get the message to everybody.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 09:58 PM
Where Pesty? Where is it?

Ark comes running.

--------------------
Please oh dear gods let Pixie and Dawn and Legault hear it.

Beans
2010-02-18, 09:58 PM
Pesty passes them too.
I DON'T KNOW WHERE. WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW RIGHT NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW.

Carrie hears too.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:00 PM
Hey Ape, I vote that HALO HQ doesn't get destroyed if you don't mind...

Get everyone together I have to get Tetsi and Esande!!!

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:02 PM
Don't worry at most only a section of it will be flooded.

There's some more creaking and then a burst. The roar of sea water starts to flood in. Suddenly it stops. Only a small amount of water has flooded into HALO.

And small compared to the whole ocean.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:04 PM
No doubt HALO can seal off hallways and rooms.

Dawn does hear the shouting.

She gets up, and looks for where the water was flooding at.

XtheYeti
I'm going to take a wild guess, the water has flooded out the rooms that Vaze and Maya used to have...and maybe some other area's...Btw...what did it flood?

Beans
Carrie projects her voice throughout the base.
EVERYONE PLEASE ASSEMBLE IN THE MAIN ROOM. I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY REALM TO KEEP YOU SAFE. I REPEAT, EVERYONE PLEASE ASSEMBLE IN THE MAIN ROOM.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:05 PM
Pixie tries to grab Dawn and flash step to the main room.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 10:06 PM
Legault looks up.
Relax. The base has an automatic section lock down system to prevent flooding. And even if that failed, I can control water.
---------
Mr. wonderful over hear made it. And how is it that all you future wolves know even what my house looks like?!

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:07 PM
No, it just flooded some random hallway.

As soon as the speakers go off warning people to go to the main room the water starts to move as one contained body. Hehe there are some fishes in there.

Anyways the water tries to go into the main Hall and possible cut people off.

Beans
2010-02-18, 10:08 PM
Even so, Carrie isn't taking chances.
THE BASE IS COMPROMISED.
PROCEED TO THE MAIN ROOM AND INTO THE PORTAL TO BE SURE OF YOUR SAFETY.
Those who go through will find themselves in something like a hotel lobby with lots of black.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:09 PM
Ark will be standing in it's way...and start throwing every fire spell he can think of at it.

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 10:10 PM
Legault sighs and steps in front of the approaching water. He tries using his awesome water controlling merman powers to push the water back.

Volug
2010-02-18, 10:11 PM
I don't mean your... House, I mean this land. It's vastly different in structure and ground formations, not as much as appearance, things must have changed a lot. I haven't seen a structure like that before, houses as I know them for us are tents, moveable. Humans have small rooms to live in their crowded cities.

... Who is... Mr Wonderful?

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:12 PM
Legault sighs and steps in front of the approaching water. He tries using his awesome water controlling merman powers to push the water back.

As soon as Ark sees this, no more fire till he knows if it's working...why not let someone else do the work?

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:12 PM
I guess Dawn got teleported to the Main Hallway. Or, whatever it was.

Sorry for my delay, I was cooking supper.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:14 PM
I guess Dawn got teleported to the Main Hallway. Or, whatever it was.

Sorry for my delay, I was cooking supper.

So I guess Pixie and Dawn are in Carrie's domain now...

Are you ok Dawn?

Viera Champion
2010-02-18, 10:17 PM
And I once again must deadtime at the absolutely most utterly inconvenient time possible.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:20 PM
Yes, I'm alright, says Dawn.

Although, You were going to kill him, weren't you?

((Bye, Viera! Have a nice night, if you're not coming back!))

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:22 PM
Ahh, the wonders of water, fire, and enclosed space.

The water boils and bubbles but the steam created from it and the water continue to surge forward.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:25 PM
Kill Legault...probably not, at first I was mad enough to, but even then I doubt that the sword would have let me. It has this odd tendency to turn into a whiffle ball bat right before I can kill some people...usually it's people I'm not supposed to kill anyways. I would have beat him senseless though.

----------------

Oh, not good.

Ark tries a cone of cold to make the steam turn to Ice...this is going to suck...rock on Ape.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:28 PM
Oh, says Dawn. Nothing more.

Except, she does look around the black hotel lobby that they've arrived at.

Also, Back above the Ocean is Bloodlust, flying over the seas, unaware of what's going on down under.

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:30 PM
Oh yes it is.

The cone of cold doesn't freeze the steam but does turn int back into water. Freezing cold water. Which tries to envelope Ark while the main part of the water surges on.

He look there's a fish in there with Ark.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:30 PM
So...you wanna go look around while we wait for everything to be safe again?

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:31 PM
Sure, says Dawn, looking all around. It looks so weird here.

Where to first?

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:33 PM
Oh yes it is.

The cone of cold doesn't freeze the steam but does turn int back into water. Freezing cold water. Which tries to envelope Ark while the main part of the water surges on.

He look there's a fish in there with Ark.

yeah figured that would happen. Good thing the sea goddess blessed Ark nine years ago to be able to breathe and speak underwater.

He tries to put up a wall of force, to keep the water from getting any further down the hall.
------------------------------------
I don't care, you pick.

Pixie tries to take Dawns hand.

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:37 PM
How about that way? she points northwest, whatever direction that is, with her free hand that's not being held.

She also wonders if Beans is still online or has deadtimed.

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:38 PM
Wham! Right against the wall.

The water stops for a second. Then it surges back and forth knocking itself repeatedly against the force shield.

And now that it has Ark in it's grasps, and he doesn't seem to be drowning, Ark will see some cavitation happening(when something fast moves through the water and creates bubbles). Unfortunately it seems directed at him as condensed water starts to punch him.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:40 PM
Ark will teleport out of the water to the side that doesn't have a wall of force, and try the cone of cold again...

Ok, lets go.

Pixie is happily led that-a-way

hmm maybe beans is gone...???

Je dit Viola
2010-02-18, 10:47 PM
I'll deadtime in this thread, until Beans undeadtimes at the same time that I'm undeadtimed.

'kay?

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:49 PM
I'll deadtime in this thread, until Beans undeadtimes at the same time that I'm undeadtimed.

'kay?

works for me.

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:50 PM
The cone of cold doesn't seem to do much. If anything it just seems to slow the water down for a second.

More slamming as it seems that Ark has escaped to the other side. If it proves futile to break through the wall the sea water will then try to find a different route.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 10:56 PM
hmm, Ark blocks the walls and ceiling and floor with more walls of force, then...heh, tries to summon a water elemental inside the water.

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 10:59 PM
The water elemental will probably be crushed and absorbed by the sea water almost immediately.

Then it will star to relentlessly pound away at the force shields, trying to find some way out.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 11:06 PM
Nope, either disintegrate, or disjoin, no smashing your way out.

Ark, tries lightning, acid, and Dominate Monster...hmm...eh

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 11:09 PM
Hmm, lighting and dominate monster don't really seem to do anything. The acid though seems to eat at the water a bit. It even seems to try to move away from the acid before it just decides to neutralize it with enough water.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 11:16 PM
Ark goes nuts with acid. Till that stops working, or the water is all gone.

ApeofLight
2010-02-18, 11:23 PM
It seems to work but eventually the water just stops moving and settles there. Now it just seems like acidic sea water within the force barriers.

Then there's another sound of water surging into the base.

XtheYeti
2010-02-18, 11:27 PM
Ark shrugs, walks to were the water is at, and summons up a deadtime elemental. And auto wins the fight, by deadtimeing.

Volug
2010-02-18, 11:30 PM
I'll be around for a bit, don't feel like participating in the fight plot right now. Homework, I'm tired, it's 10 pm...

Just Nemo, though, in hte demi-plane

iElf
2010-02-19, 02:57 PM
Din undeadtimes in.......... I don't know? where does she undeadtime?

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 03:58 PM
Pixe undeadtimes.

Ark is too, but he is off screen spending more time with Esande and Tetsi, unless VC says Esande is off somewhere, in which case he will just be with Tetsi

Beans
2010-02-19, 05:07 PM
Is anyone in Carrie's realm for safety's sake?

iElf
2010-02-19, 05:10 PM
ahhh , so that's where Din undeadtimes. Din is in Carries realm

Beans
2010-02-19, 05:11 PM
[CR]
Carrie and Din are in a living room with a big comfy couch.
It's Carrie's, and looks... not very much lived-in. Like she doesn't go here often.
She is holding Din tightly.

iElf
2010-02-19, 05:21 PM
[CR]
Din looks around at any other people that are there( if any)
I hope everyone else is alright. I've never seen water get into HALO like this.I should go back , to see if anyone needs help
she lays her head on carries shoulder

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 05:23 PM
Pixie and Dawn are in Carrie's domain, but Je isn't around...So Pixie plot clone is around.

Beans
2010-02-19, 05:26 PM
[CR]
No, I'll go.
I don't need to breathe, remember?

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 05:33 PM
In Carrie's domain, Roxy is looking around for Nathan.
She's worried that he might not have gotten out.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 05:34 PM
Nathan asleep somewhere, worried looking.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 05:36 PM
Roxy sees him and instead of gently waking him...
she pounces on him! Nathan!!!

iElf
2010-02-19, 05:36 PM
[CR]
that right, I forgot about that. just don't do anything dangerous.and bring anyone back if they need healing.I'm going to warm up some magic in here in case anyone needs it. I love you

Beans
2010-02-19, 05:40 PM
[CR]
I won't, I promise. I love you too.
I'm not sure if the whole base is flooded anyway...

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 05:42 PM
He wiggles.
Ah!...
H-Hi Roxy...

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 05:44 PM
Roxy backs up.
Her tail wags.
Hey! I thought you got left behind maybe.

(She still doesn't know about the whole Nathan sleeping with that lady thing)

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 05:44 PM
iElf, check present thread. Anyone want to run into Ark or Pixie?

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 05:46 PM
He doesn't intend to tell her.
I got out, luckily.
I'm glad you did.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 05:47 PM
Roxy grins.
I'm fast.
No flood could get me.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 05:49 PM
That's good.
How are you?

iElf
2010-02-19, 06:02 PM
[CR]
why don't you have a peek outside, and call me if it's dry not full of water

Beans
2010-02-19, 06:45 PM
[CR]
Okay...
By the way...
Do you think you would like, um... to have children?

iElf
2010-02-19, 06:51 PM
[CR]
Din is caught by supprise by this
Y...Yes. I think I would

Beans
2010-02-19, 06:53 PM
I... we'd have to adopt, of course... I think...
Maybe not...

iElf
2010-02-19, 06:55 PM
what do you mean, maybe not?

Beans
2010-02-19, 06:59 PM
what do you mean, maybe not?
Carrie blushes blackly, mumbling something about being a goddess, shapechanging, and a "boy-part".
That's about all you need to know.

iElf
2010-02-19, 07:03 PM
Din blushes slightly when she hears this as long as it's not permanent. but I'll be more than happy to bear your child

Beans
2010-02-19, 07:05 PM
Din blushes slightly when she hears this as long as it's not permanent. but I'll be more than happy to bear your child
Carrie smiles.
Yeah... it won't be permanent. Just for then...
She huggles Din.
It's weird, seeing someone who still looks 16 engaged to a woman who's currently... 28, right?

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 07:05 PM
Hey, Ark suddenly has a gift for Din! He just doesn't know it yet. lol.

iElf
2010-02-19, 07:10 PM
((27 actually^^. sorry, but I can't help correcting someone if they're wrong. my teachers get pissed at me for that sometimes^^))

Din kisses Carrie on the forehead, then lifts up her chin with a finger,looks deeply into her eyes, and kisses her full on the mouth.

Beans
2010-02-19, 07:11 PM
Carrie sits on Din's lap happily. She's still about half a foot shorter than her fiancee.

iElf
2010-02-19, 07:28 PM
Din whispers something in high elven, and a black rose grows in her hand. Pulling off the flower, she braids it into Carries hair

Beans
2010-02-19, 07:31 PM
I can't wait for our wedding night.

iElf
2010-02-19, 07:33 PM
Din smirks at Carrie do you think I can?

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 07:34 PM
Carrie should remember Ark saying something, way back when about having a gift for Genaki to help he get pregnant, and that any other couple who wanted the same should talk to him before trying...because...tea...

Beans
2010-02-19, 07:35 PM
Din smirks at Carriedo you think I can?
We probably should.
It'll make it that much better if we wait.

iElf
2010-02-19, 07:46 PM
I think Dins Id does not approve of the idea, but her superego is keeping it in check for the moment
yes, maybe we should.but I can still do this while I'm waiting, can't I? she french kisses Carrie with a passion

Beans
2010-02-19, 07:47 PM
I think Dins Id does not approve of the idea, but her superego is keeping it in check for the moment
yes, maybe we should.but I can still do this while I'm waiting, can't I? she french kisses Carrie with a passion
A few minutes of face-nomming later...
Yeah. She giggles.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 07:53 PM
Roxy happens to walk in on the french kissing.
It still looks silly.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 07:56 PM
Nathan is still laying down.

Beans
2010-02-19, 07:57 PM
Roxy happens to walk in on the french kissing.
It still looks silly.
Oh... um... hi, Roxy.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 07:58 PM
Hi Carrie. Hi Din.
Nathan's sleeping so I thought I would let him.
What's up?

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:01 PM
Pixie could find Nathan if you want Q.

iElf
2010-02-19, 08:01 PM
not much really.how are you doing?

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:04 PM
Carrie gets up to kneel by Roxy.
How's Nathan doing? That... incident with Moro hasn't been shaking him up, has it?

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:06 PM
Roxy sits and turns her head to the side.
What incident?

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:07 PM
... When she used control on him and made him...

Oh, s[words]t.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:09 PM
Roxy panics at the word control.
What? Tell me what she did?

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:09 PM
heck with it, Ark walks in on that note.

Hi there Roxy, Din, Carrie. What's...oh...Moro...I should go kill her some time...

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:11 PM
Roxy panics at the word control.
What? Tell me what she did?
Carrie swallows hard and tells Roxy in hushed tones.

iElf
2010-02-19, 08:12 PM
din looks between ark, Carrie, and Roxy without a clue what the smeg is going on can someone bring me up to speed here?

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:12 PM
As Carrie talks, Roxy's ears go flat back and she growls.
She gets into an attack stance.
I'LL RIP HER THROAT OUT.

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:15 PM
Carrie backs up a little. Angry Roxy is scary.
I... I know exactly how you feel, Roxy.
For now, how about you just go be with Nathan and make him feel safe, okay?
And I swear I find her, I'll call you over so you can rip her throat out.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:16 PM
Oh, I think you have to get in line Roxy, she did worse to Genkai. But you can go ahead of me if you want, that still puts you behind Genkai, Kiba, Pixie and Nathan.

Oh and Carrie, I've tried to find her...it's not going to be easy...

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:17 PM
I SAVED GEN FROM HER.
BUT I COULDN'T SAVE NATHAN.
IM GOING TO GET HER.
Upset Roxy doesn't listen.
She growls and shows many sharp teeth.

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:18 PM
Carrie tries to clamp a cold hand over Ark's mouth.
Ark?
Death goddess says shut up now if you have two brain cells to rub together.

Of course, Roxy.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:18 PM
I SAVED GEN FROM HER.
BUT I COULDN'T SAVE NATHAN.
IM GOING TO GET HER.
Upset Roxy doesn't listen.
She growls and shows many sharp teeth.

Well then your going to need this.

Ark hold out his hand and it starts to glow...really really glow.

Carrie. find. Moro. I will make sure that Roxy can handle her.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:20 PM
Roxy jumps back and stares at Ark's hand suspiciously.
Roxy doesn't trust magic.

iElf
Din is confused : what in the name of AMEN is going on?

XtheYeti
Roxy, Moro and her bastard cub use magic. You will need this to combat it.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:22 PM
Roxy whimpers but stands vigilant and still.
Of course.

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:22 PM
I'll keep on the lookout. I've got contacts, they'll help.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:25 PM
Roxy, you need to take it willingly. Just touch the palm of my hand. It's protection from their magic, and it will make your fangs able to pierce their flesh.

Ark just continues to hold his hand out.

Oh, and Carrie, Moro shares Kiba's blood some how, if that's useful to you at all

iElf
2010-02-19, 08:26 PM
Din is getting annoyed at being ignored like that CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:27 PM
Roxy is hesitant but she touches her nose to Ark's hand.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:27 PM
Oh, sorry Din, not my place...

Roxy feels a surge of power flow into her, and Ark's hand stops glowing. Roxy has massive spell resistance, magic fangs, and mind blank now. Oh, and she's immune to the burning blood thing that Moro's cub does.

Beans
2010-02-19, 08:29 PM
Din is getting annoyed at being ignored like that CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!
Carrie comes over and quickly explains how Moro made Nathan sleep with her against his will.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:30 PM
Nathan is still asleep.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:30 PM
Roxy shakes herself as if she were shaking off water.
That was weird. I'm gonna go protect Nathan now.
Roxy goes off to look for Nathan.
When she finds him, she'll curl up around him.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:31 PM
Nathan can have Pixie find him if you want...

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:31 PM
Hi Roxy.
His tail wags.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:32 PM
So whens the wedding?

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:34 PM
I'm protecting you from...her.
Her eyes narrow and she growls.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:34 PM
From who?
Who Roxy?

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:37 PM
Her. The one who made you do bad things when you didn't want to. She stays stiff and watches whoever passes them.

iElf
2010-02-19, 08:37 PM
"what a bitch!" din exclaims after hearing what happened." I almost regret taking the vow of nonviolence now"
((sorry, a bit late))

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:38 PM
Pixie could pass...cause I'm bored.

----------------------
You're a bard Din...you have better ways to hurt people than to hurt them...if you want...oh, and here...In case you ever decide you want children...some how...I figure the whole Carrie being a goddess thing...

Ark holds out a tea cup and saucer, and two boxes of tea.

Quinsar
Oh...
You heard about that....?
I'm sorry Roxy...

Beans
I have no such vow.
But I'll keep Moro alive and unspoiled for Roxy if I find her.

And it's in two weeks, Ark.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:40 PM
You don't need to be sorry.
But she will be when I find her.
I'm gonna rip her throat out.
Ark made it special so I could.
She growls again.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:41 PM
Okay...
Be careful...
He goes to nuzzle her.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:42 PM
She nuzzles back.
An NPC walks by really close and Roxy barks at her loudly.
The girl runs away.
You don't need to worry about me.
((Tower Quin?))

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:45 PM
You don't need to protect me.
I'm safe.
He licks her.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:45 PM
She can't help but smile a tiny bit.
Maybe so.
But Carrie's gonna find her for me.
And I'm still going to rip her throat out.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:46 PM
Okay.
You do that.
Another lick.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:47 PM
She smiles all the way and licks his ear.
I'll behave for now.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:49 PM
Pixie walks in.
Hey Roxy Hi Nathan! How are...Roxy you can do magic?

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:49 PM
Good girl.
he laughs and keeps licking.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:51 PM
Roxy glares at Pixie.
No. Ark gave me some magic thingy.
So I can not be hurt when I go kill this lady.

iElf
2010-02-19, 08:51 PM
----------------------
You're a bard Din...you have better ways to hurt people than to hurt them...if you want...oh, and here...In case you ever decide you want children...some how...I figure the whole Carrie being a goddess thing...

Ark holds out a tea cup and saucer, and two boxes of tea.

Din is curious whats the tea for,ark?

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 08:54 PM
Nathan snuggles into Roxy.
Hi.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:54 PM
Oh...who? do you want back up? Oh you two are a couple now aren't you. You need these. They let you call for me if you ever need help. Cause I'm a Paladin and it's my job and stuff, I can help you fight or listen to your problems, or I can play with you too! Plus you don't have to wear them you just have to touch them.

Pixie hold out a pair of amulets... >.<

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 08:55 PM
Roxy doesn't want them but she doesn't want to be rude either.
She just wont use them. She takes them.
Thanks but I'm pretty sure I can handle her and her cub.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:55 PM
Din is curious whats the tea for,ark?

This one...helps you get pregnant, and that one is a cure for morning sickness...I figured that Carrie can probably do the same thing as Esande...so you could...um...

Ark holds each one up as he explains. And then blushes pure crimson...thsi one time...yeah...

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 08:57 PM
Roxy doesn't want them but she doesn't want to be rude either.
She just wont use them. She takes them.
Thanks but I'm pretty sure I can handle her and her cub.

Ok, but if you need help just say my real name out loud...its...Pantrixalis...eewww! Also If you ever just want to play or something you can use them then.

When Roxy touches one it melds into her, and the other one vanishes. Now anytime that Roxy or Nathan says Pixie's real name she can show up.

iElf
2010-02-19, 08:59 PM
This one...helps you get pregnant, and that one is a cure for morning sickness...I figured that Carrie can probably do the same thing as Esande...so you could...um...

Ark holds each one up as he explains. And then blushes pure crimson...thsi one time...yeah...

"oh...ok. thank you ark!"

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:00 PM
Roxy shakes her paw but it doesn't come off. She sighs.
Oh well. At least she's leaving.
She licks Nathan again.
(Tower again?)

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:02 PM
Nathan licks her back, tail wagging,

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 09:02 PM
"oh...ok. thank you ark!"

Your welcome...and please don't ask about...um, so who all are you two thinking of being the wedding party? and who's going to officiate?

--------------------------
It melded all the way in, can't see it anymore.

Oh, you want me to leave? Sorry.

Pixie hops up and starts to walk off.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:04 PM
Roxy's tail starts to wag.
Pesty told me something and I wanna show you!

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:05 PM
Okay, what?:smallbiggrin:

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:07 PM
There's some people clothes nearby.
Hold on. We gotta change into people.
So don't look!
She moves away and starts to turn into her human form.
I.E. the cute little red head with freckles.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:07 PM
He nods and closes his eyes.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:09 PM
Obviously since she's not magic, she's going to be in her birthday suit.
That is until she slips on sweatpants and a tank top.
Okay your turn. She closes her eyes.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:12 PM
Nathan transforms, he's already clothed.
Don't have to close your eyes, Roxy.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:14 PM
Sorry I forget.
She opens them and walks over to him.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:14 PM
He smiles at her.

iElf
2010-02-19, 09:15 PM
Your welcome...and please don't ask about...um, so who all are you two thinking of being the wedding party? and who's going to officiate?

Probably most of the people that came to genkai's wedding,plus some additions. Some diplomats will be present, as well some of my High elven kin.I've got some sway with them, so I've asked the high druidess, and she has agreed to marry us!

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:16 PM
I'm not exactly sure how this works so I'm just going to do it. Don't laugh if I mess up. She then grabs him by the shoulders and kisses him. It's alright for her first one ever.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 09:17 PM
That's great. So will you both have maids of honor? and brides maids or...?

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:17 PM
He blushes and kisses her back.

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:19 PM
Roxy breaks away grinning.
Oh I see now I think I know what Pesty meant...
(Tower agains?)

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:20 PM
That was nice...:smallbiggrin::smallredface:

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:23 PM
Yeah...I still say it looks silly!
Her grin is almost permanent.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:23 PM
It's worth looking silly to do that, though.

iElf
2010-02-19, 09:26 PM
That's great. So will you both have maids of honor? and brides maids or...?
We'll both have 2 brides maids a piece,and have one of the boys bring us the rings. it's not going to be a very traditional wedding anyway, so we can bend thing a lot more than normally

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:27 PM
She giggles. Yeah...
Then she punches him in the arm.
You're it. She runs.

Quinsar
2010-02-19, 09:27 PM
He laughs and chases her.

XtheYeti
2010-02-19, 09:29 PM
We'll both have 2 brides maids a piece,and have one of the boys bring us the rings. it's not going to be a very traditional wedding anyway, so we can bend thing a lot more than normally

Ah, so...um...I...you want to be with Carrie for all eternity right?

Moofin Bard
2010-02-19, 09:31 PM
Roxy grins and looks back to see how far back Nathan is.
Then she trips over something and falls.