PDA

View Full Version : Shifter Sneak Concept [3.5]

LichPrinceAlim
2010-02-23, 12:17 PM
Shifters are among my fave Eberron Races. I recently obtained all of the MMs and found them in there and thought about an upcoming campaign with my other party. My current stats for the build:

9th level party:

Razorclaw Shifter
Shadowstrike Ninja 4/Martial Ranger 5

(Shadowstrike gives up Ki Abilities and Sudden Strike for a Flurry of Blows knock-off using Ninja Weapons and Sneak Attack)

Feats and PrCs have yet to be chosen. Any Suggestions?

Person_Man
2010-02-23, 12:40 PM
What are your build goals and books allowed? Because Ninja and Ranger are pretty weak classes, especially when multiclassed in the manner you suggest.

Greenish
2010-02-23, 12:41 PM
Shifters are among my fave Eberron Races. I recently obtained all of the MMs and found them in there and thought about an upcoming campaign with my other party. My current stats for the build:

9th level party:

Razorclaw Shifter
Shadowstrike Ninja 4/Martial Ranger 5

(Shadowstrike gives up Ki Abilities and Sudden Strike for a Flurry of Blows knock-off using Ninja Weapons and Sneak Attack)

Feats and PrCs have yet to be chosen. Any Suggestions?How do you feel about Swordsage? :smallcool:

LichPrinceAlim
2010-02-23, 12:52 PM
How do you feel about Swordsage? :smallcool:

Complicated mostly. I have mixed feelings primarily

Smeggedoff
2010-02-23, 03:34 PM
The Ninja Spy PRC from Oriental Adventures always looked pretty fun to me, you end up with some pretty fun abilities like shapeshifting and walking on water.

Mongoose87
2010-02-23, 03:44 PM
You might find a SwordSage/Shadow Sun Ninja is a much more powerful way to achieve Ninjaness.