PDA

View Full Version : Playable Lamia Stats

TheMinxTail
2010-02-28, 03:07 PM
Already posted byme elsewhere. A little something that I spent about half an hour of my freetime, thought I'd share it with you fine folks. Tried to use the Pathfinder format to make a version of lamias (like centaurs but with lion parts) with no need for level adjustment yet still played realistically.

Lamia Racial Statisics

Ability Score: +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity; Lamias possess a strong lower body of a lion, but are hard to manoeuvre an unattractive to look at as a result.
Undersized Weapon: As the torso holding weapons is that of a medium sized creature, the Lamia is considered medium sized creature for the purposes of holding weapons.
Large Sized: Lamias are large sized, giving them a 10x10 feet space, normal reach (undersized weapons), -1 penalty to attack rolls and AC, +1 to CMB and CMD, and -4 penalty to Stealth checks.
Natural Armour: Lamias have a +2 natural armour bonus. This does not apply when taking on a different, such as when under the affect of a spell of the polymorph subschool.
Claws: The Lamia’s lower body has claws, giving them a pair of natural secondary attacks (each at a -5 penalty), that deals 1d4+Strength modifier damage.
Low-Light Vision: Can see twice as far as humans in areas of dim light.
Instinctive: +2 racial bonus on Survival and Knowledge (nature) checks.
Fast Speed: Lamias have a base speed of 50 feet.
Languages: Common and Sylvan. Extra languages can be any.