PDA

View Full Version : How to Roleplay your character (Orresk-style)

Jodo Krast
2010-02-28, 03:08 PM
Greetings, fellow adventurers! I am Orreskorda the sahuagin cleric. Call me Orresk for short. I am here to answer any of your questions that you have about how to effectively roleplay a character. However, others can answer your questions as well. Please no trivial questions, my first thread got closed down because of that!
Sincerely,
Orresk:smallcool:

ScionoftheVoid
2010-02-28, 03:15 PM
Greetings, fellow adventurers! I am Orreskorda the sahuagin cleric. Call me Orresk for short. I am here to answer any of your questions that you have about how to effectively roleplay a character. Please no simple questions, my first thread got closed down because of that!
Sincerely,
Orresk:smallcool:

Have you asked if it's okay to make a similar thread to the last one? This could be closed merely by similarity, you know.

Got any good lines for a NG Bard. Traveled the world and takes everything at his own pace. Bit quick to punish others for their mistakes, though he doesn't realise it.

So far I have only one thing I know I'll use and that's only once when drunk. Something like:

"You know what this place needs? Vodka elementals. Traveled through a place with 'em once. Dman, damn shhcary. In Suvien'Resmma alchohol drinks you!"

Roland St. Jude
2010-02-28, 03:17 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please do not restart locked threads - not even if you think you can do it better this time. If you have something to say, fine, but an "ask me" thread isn't helpful. It's just an invitation to everyone else to make a "no ask me" thread. There are far too many knowledgeable people here to all have their own "ask me" thread. Please review the Forum Rules.