PDA

View Full Version : Request for art for blog

Katana_Geldar
2010-03-18, 02:57 AM
I would like some art to reflect the content of my blog (which you can see in my signiture), it's gaming and Star Wars related so it needs to relfect that:

I'd do it myself, but I'm not so good with graphics

Specifics:
* Needs to be 760 x 151 pixels, no negotiations.
* Would like it to be rather cartoony, but not necessarily OOTS style. Just clear and a little bit funny.
* What I would like is people sitting along a long gaming table, about four or five players (male of female), with the GM at one end. As well as the gaming gear, dice, minis and maps on the table, the GM has a pile of books next to her.
* The players would each have a thought bubble of what their characters are, such as a Jedi, a pilot, a Twi'lek dancing girl, a Wookiee. I would like one guy sitting there in stormtrooper armour with his helmet on the table though.
* The GM has about five thought bubbles depicting calculations, crossed out plans, the initiative order and several NPCs.
*Needs to have The Level 1 GM somewhere, as well as perhaps a few quotes which I will provide.

Who ever does this will get full credit for the work and feel free to sign it.

I know it's rather hard to do a picture from a description, but I am willing to negotiate with whoever is willing to take on this task as well as perhaps drop things that don't work with it.

Rutskarn
2010-03-18, 12:28 PM
I'll look into, should I find a chunk of time under the sofa.