PDA

View Full Version : Creative labels

smellie_hippie
2010-03-19, 07:33 AM
Ok folks... I'm looking for some creativity. ('cuz I can't find it)

I have been in a mad flurry of brewing beer. It's just a small hobby, and most fo the playgrounders who have attended the SE Trogland meet-up can comment. What I need is some sort of "name and logo design" that I can use. It's strictly for personal use at this time, but if I ever decide to go commercial, well then........

Parameters:
1. It must somehow connect with hippies and brewing (pirate optional)
2. For the time being I need to be able to print these labels on a sheet of generic address labels (1 inch x 2 5/8 inch)

That's it. So now I come to you, oh artists and creative minds in the playground. Feel free to post here or send to me via PM. Thanks in advance!

Ninja Chocobo
2010-03-19, 07:51 AM
I have had some thoughts in this direction myself, though they would be somewhat ill-suited to the style of brand you're suggesting. I may have some ideas, though, so I'll see what I can do over the next few days.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-19, 07:56 AM
I'l see if I can think up something interesting.

smellie_hippie
2010-03-19, 08:16 AM
Awesome! All ideas will be considered... just send them my way!

Thanks so much!

Blayze
2010-03-19, 11:26 AM
Only beer? What about... YARRger?

Crimmy
2010-03-19, 11:51 AM
Dreadlager. :smallcool:

Ninjamuffin
2010-03-19, 12:01 PM
Davy Jones' Lager?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-19, 09:33 PM
Just wanted to throw in my first idea for its name.

"Dude. It's beer, man."

smellie_hippie
2010-03-24, 05:45 AM
Those are some entertaining examples... but I'm looking for more of a "name brand". You know, like Nike or Sam Adams or Volkswagon. This is the name I would use for every different batch I brew... and then adjusted to make the individual name for that particular brew.

I'm also looking for some artwork to accompany said name...

@v Not bad. Not bad. I'll probably steer clear of the "weed" reference. The only thing I have been able to come up with is a "Peace Sign" with the bottom three "posts" reading brewed by hippies... maybe the top post being an actual bottle of beer...

Demonia
2010-03-24, 05:55 AM
How 'bout "pure hippie" and for a slogan "forget weed this does the rest"! :smalltongue:

Crimmy
2010-03-24, 05:21 PM
@Hippie: Man, I love the idea of that Peace Sign. Might work it when I finish banging with a hammer the repairing of my PC.

Also, what about Mansion's Beer?
Or Charlie Mansion's?

Soterion
2010-03-24, 09:43 PM
*Hop-Ashbury Brewing Co.
*Timothy Beery's Original
*Blackbeerd's Brews
*Save the Ales
*The Jolly Lager
*Lager's Super Delicious (think about it)