PDA

View Full Version : Font Size Change

The Witch-King
2010-03-21, 09:15 AM
For some reason now when I go to the forum, the font is way too tiny. I didn't do anything to change it, I don't think, but it's only tiny on this forum. Is there some way to change it back to a larger size? Thanks!

Dogmantra
2010-03-21, 09:23 AM
You could try CTRL+Scroll up. That might zoom the entire page depending on your browser.

The Witch-King
2010-03-21, 09:26 AM
You could try CTRL+Scroll up. That might zoom the entire page depending on your browser.

That's got it! Thanks!

Shhalahr Windrider
2010-03-21, 11:28 AM
Yeah, it’s actually pretty easy to accidentally change font size without realizing you did anything on a lot of browsers nowadays. Furthermore, those browsers may be programmed to remember your font size on particular sites in order to make it easier for you on future visits. These two factors can make for interesting experiences. :smallwink:

Anyway, if you want to see what the default font size is, I suggest looking for a “Zoom” or “Font Size” menu option—most likely under a “View” menu, depending on your browser. It should have an option for “100%” or something similar. That will let you see the default font size for the website. You can, of course, still adjust it if the default is too big or too small.

Weimann
2010-03-22, 07:44 AM
For reference Ctrl+0 resets to default zoom, in IE and Firefox at least.

Shhalahr Windrider
2010-03-22, 08:38 AM
For reference Ctrl+0 resets to default zoom, in IE and Firefox at least.
Not on my version. The Control key doesn’t get used very often with what I run.