PDA

View Full Version : Ring of Relieving

Lysander
2010-03-27, 06:27 PM
I think this would be a great item to reward a player with. Preferably as the quest reward after a big challenging adventure.

Ring of Relieving
The ring continuously eliminates bodily waste by sending it to a distant dimension, preventing the wearer from ever needing to relieve their bowels.

Faint conjuration; CL 5th; Forge Ring, purify food and water; Price 500gp.

Or if you really dislike them give them this:

Cursed Ring of Relieving
The ring functions as a ring of relieving, but instead of sending waste to another dimension it stores it in a nondimensional space with a limited capacity. After 100 days of being worn, continuous or not, the capacity is exceeded and a 20ft radius spread of excrement coats the wearer and everything around them.

Faint conjuration; CL 5th; Forge Ring, purify food and water; Price 500gp.

Flickerdart
2010-03-27, 06:29 PM
The first one is a great plot hook: the inhabitants of that dimension are tired of dealing with all the poop and come to the Material Plane for revenge.

Golden-Esque
2010-03-27, 06:39 PM
The first one is a great plot hook: the inhabitants of that dimension are tired of dealing with all the poop and come to the Material Plane for revenge.

Or better yet, all the bodily excrements are sent to the Far Realms, and a certain Old One is "tired of all the poop." :D

Lord Vukodlak
2010-03-27, 06:43 PM
Or better yet, all the bodily excrements are sent to the Far Realms, and a certain Old One is "tired of all the poop." :D

Or worse, wants more and decides to come to the source.

Lysander
2010-03-27, 06:46 PM
Or worse, wants more and decides to come to the source.

I am Lur, Ruler of Omicron Persei 8, and I demand more of this delicious brown pudding! Take me to the chefs making it so I might have my fill or be destroyed! Wait...it comes from where?!

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-27, 06:51 PM
I am Lur, Ruler of Omicron Persei 8, and I demand more of this delicious brown pudding! Take me to the chefs making it so I might have my fill or be destroyed! Wait...it comes from where?!

Omniconians do not work that way! Goodnight!