PDA

View Full Version : thread can be deleted now. found what i needed.

Kol Korran
2010-04-08, 07:43 AM
for a campaign i'm making i intend to locate the BBEGs head quarters within the mournland. however, it's been a long time since i played in Eberron, so i've tried to find where the Mournland's traits in the book.

i can't find them. i was sure it would be on the mournland's section, but nothing of that sort. i remember about healing, the fountains, and difficulty navigating the mist. can anyone point me to the page where the traits are on?

i know it's a simple question, but for some reason i can't locate it. this is a fairly new book, does that have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,
Kol.

Starbuck_II
2010-04-08, 08:02 AM
for a campaign i'm making i intend to locate the BBEGs head quarters within the mournland. however, it's been a long time since i played in Eberron, so i've tried to find where the Mournland's traits in the book.

i can't find them. i was sure it would be on the mournland's section, but nothing of that sort. i remember about healing, the fountains, and difficulty navigating the mist. can anyone point me to the page where the traits are on?

i know it's a simple question, but for some reason i can't locate it. this is a fairly new book, does that have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,
Kol.

pg 188, it hints this 3rd paragraph (mentions but not stats it).
Mist told here pg 190.

Kol Korran
2010-04-08, 08:06 AM
i remember there were more detailed instrucitons than that. like if a paladin's or monk healing worked, how the healing/harming pool worked, and DCs for navigatign the fog with or without a map, and rules about finding food.

sure ,i can make some on my own, but would like the refference any.
thanks anyway Starbuck_II

Kol Korran
2010-04-08, 08:13 AM
AHA! i found it! i was looking in the wrong book! i'ts in the five nations. thread can be deleted now.