PDA

View Full Version : Good prestige class for Loviatar?

Alejandro
2010-04-15, 11:34 AM
Hello all,

Thought I would plumb the forumites. Any good ideas or suggestions for a prestige class for a melee character that worships Loviatar? Doesn't have to be optimized, just appropriate or interesting. Thanks!

~LuckyBoneDice~
2010-04-15, 11:36 AM
Hello all,

Thought I would plumb the forumites. Any good ideas or suggestions for a prestige class for a melee character that worships Loviatar? Doesn't have to be optimized, just appropriate or interesting. Thanks!

Well, you can reword Sovereign Speaker (FoE) so it matches Lovitar. I mean, DOMAINS EVERY LEVEL is uberkosher

as is Contemplative.

SilverStar
2010-04-15, 11:40 AM
Player's Guide to Faerun has a specific class dedicated to her, I believe, but it's Vile (as in requires feats from the BoVD).

~LuckyBoneDice~
2010-04-15, 11:42 AM
Player's Guide to Faerun has a specific class dedicated to her, I believe, but it's Vile (as in requires feats from the BoVD).

Hence why I worship easy gods, like Chronepis and Helm

Alejandro
2010-04-15, 11:50 AM

What class is that? I couldn't find it in the list.

SilverStar
2010-04-15, 11:51 AM
The Maiden of Pain.

I also found one from Shining South (which I have never seen) called Scourge Maiden.

Alejandro
2010-04-15, 11:54 AM
Forgive me, I was stupid. I was only looking in the player classes, not the vile and exalted ones in the back.

And I found the Shining South one!

hamishspence
2010-04-15, 12:05 PM
Shining South one doesn't even have an "Evil only" requirement- LN characters can qualify.

For a melee non-caster, Sword & Fist has the Lasher prestige class- which could be converted to 3.5 with some work.