PDA

View Full Version : You Are Awesome Feats

Amiel
2010-04-21, 05:24 AM
I am Norris, Chuck Norris
You are the Batman wizard, you gain the ability to cast ninth-level spells, and only ninth level spells, 9/day. You need not verbalise the casting mechanism, each spell is personified in an action of awesome.

Diesel Vince
You now add moose to the list of Animals Who Have Fought You And Lost.
You add a +4 untyped bonus to Str. You benefit from a +4 bonus to Favoured Enemy (all). You can also see in the dark, out to a distance of 60 ft., additionally, you are granted low-light vision. If you previously had low-light vision, you see four times as clearly. Finally, you receive a +1 bonus on all Knowledge skills.

THIS. IS. SPARTA!
Your legs bulge with thick and corded muscles. You gain a +10 untyped bonus to the Jump skill. Any increment distance of 10 feet in the direction you jump allows you to hover as the feat.
Your voice deepens into a sonorous projection, this can be used as a sonic attack dealing sonic damage as the shout spell.
Your beard becomes richer and more luxuriant, granting you a +2 natural armour bonus.

And Then He Was A Zombie
You were first a demon, then you were a zombie.
You benefit from both the outsider (demon) and undead types at the same time. Where the types confer the same immunity, they stack rather than overlap.

More to come.

Erts
2010-04-21, 05:44 AM
I love it.

Really.

Nice job, Amiel.

Amiel
2010-04-21, 06:24 AM
I'm really tempted to get out my sarcasm detection meter :smallbiggrin:

Having said that, greatness if you love these; totally.

Offering of Cake
Your offer of cake and other assorted sugary fare influences your enemies' attitude to a more agreeable Friendly; their initial attitude can be anywhere from hostile to unfriendly to indifferent. Enemies now try to help you, albeit in a limited manner, and will also advocate on your behalf. Additionally, you gain a +4 cake bonus to Diplomacy; this in effect in any situation that warrants its use. 3/day, with cake in hand, you may also speak words that have the same effect as a charm monster spell.

The Cake is a Lie
You cause a geas/quest effect to take form, and can manipulate any targets with promises of moist cake. Any action your target takes that is at odds with your request or requests imposes 3d6 penalties to the applicable ability scores each day.
Any time, you sing this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI), your target is fascinated (as the condition) and under a suggestion. The song must be sung in its entirety and without error.
At the end of the quest, you may reveal that the cake has been and always was a lie; the target is always unwilling when this takes affect. This reveal causes the target to be at first, stunned (as the condition) and then raging (as the barbarian's; at their class level).

megabyter5
2010-04-21, 06:43 AM
But how long are they stunned for?

Amiel
2010-04-21, 06:45 AM
Possibly just for one standard action; you've just been served (oh ho!), so your anger and rage isn't going to take long to manifest.

Lix Lorn
2010-04-21, 06:46 AM
Just Keep On Trying Til We Run Out of Cake?
Any failed skill check, attack roll, damage roll or any other roll ro check may be retried after eating at least one slice of cake, even if it normally allows no retries.
Cake may be eaten as a free action.

Amiel
2010-04-21, 07:02 AM
Win

Good, Bad, I'm the Guy with The Gun
Any weapon you wield automatically gains the bane property and penetrates damage reduction as if it was made from all materials. As a balancing mechanism, these benefits only work upon a single target (picked at the start of combat), further applications must be made after three rounds of studying other enemies a la the assassin's death attack. Additionally, you are bestowed with favoured enemy (all) +4. Finally, your weapon ignores alignment restrictions, penetrating damage reduction as the necessary alignment.

Lix Lorn
2010-04-21, 07:10 AM
No Power In the 'Verse Can Stop Me Now
For the rest of your round, all your attacks hit if the task was even vaguely possible. You do not need to look.

;P