PDA

View Full Version : Batman vs. YOU

ahsile
2006-08-10, 03:51 PM
What happens? Can you take on the Dark Knight? How would you take him out?

Saithis Bladewing
2006-08-10, 05:32 PM
I wouldn't commit any crimes for starters, and I'd start an interesting and witty conversation. By befriending him with my superior charisma, I'd achieve victory.

Jack_Banzai
2006-08-10, 05:33 PM
Well, aside from killing myself, the only way I can see myself escaping the clutches of the Batman is by proclaiming that whatever it is I did that he's hunting me down for, I did only because Scarecrow's fear gas drove me temporarily insane. Then I'd urinate on myself and see if he would be too disgusted to hit me.

Maybe I could sell him on the idea that I'm an orphan whose parents were murdered by gangsters and crime is the only way of life I've ever known. I have wanted to get out, honest, but I dont know how. Something like that. Against the Batman, the only advantage I have is that I know his secret identity and I've read a ton of his stories. Maybe I could tell him that I tried to run out and help when Bane broke his spine but my neighbor physically restrained me.

tgva8889
2006-08-10, 06:10 PM
Well, considering that I'm a computer-typed RPG playing guy who literally leaves his house as minimally as possible, I'd say he'd kick my butt into the stratosphere. That is, if he wanted his secret identity known. Cause I'd threaten to tell everyone in the world his identity.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-08-10, 06:14 PM
Well, considering that I'm a computer-typed RPG playing guy who literally leaves his house as minimally as possible, I'd say he'd kick my butt into the stratosphere. That is, if he wanted his secret identity known. Cause I'd threaten to tell everyone in the world his identity.

That didn't stop Superman.

Jarl
2006-08-10, 08:18 PM
That's the problem with heroes that don't have superpowers. If they don't have superpowers, they don't have super-weaknesses.

-I say... don't break the law.

Caillach
2006-08-10, 08:34 PM
It's simple. work as a cook in his house and poison his food, or soak his bedsheets in arsenic. So long as I get enough of the stuff in him to take him out fast Bats' is toast. Unless he pulls a Rasputin, in which case I'm toast.

Steward
2006-08-10, 09:10 PM
I think I could take down Batman. All I would need is an army of Superman clones, a nuclear arsenal, several robot duplicates, and a satellite base that can literally fire solar systems at him.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 09:27 PM
Anyone can take out Batman if he isnt allowed preparation. If he prepares, he's the winner.

Beleriphon
2006-08-10, 09:35 PM
The easy answer is that I become a DC writer and then write myself in to the story so that I can kick his ass.

Otherwise, I'd have to assume that I'm smarter than Batman. Which I am. So by default I win.

Jarl
2006-08-11, 12:07 AM
Bat-Mite, my brothers and sisters. Bat-Mite. He and Mxlxltherlhtkjhsdck (sp?) killed Batman AND Superman.
Many times.

-MAAAAAAAAANY times. In many universes. DC, Kingdom Come, DCAU, DKR, etc.

Foeofthelance
2006-08-11, 12:12 AM
Me. Very simple really. Commit all my crimes during the day. Go out only during the day. Preferably shortly after dawn. Thus, Batman is either asleep, busy as Bruce Wayne, or forced to deal with crime scenes more then ten hours old.

That, and aim for his head. The bat sign make a nice target sure, but the mask isn't armored as well.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-08-11, 02:43 AM
I win, my plot armor is thicker.

Oh and I know who he is/where he lives, so my first crime would be to blow up Bruce Wayne in broad daylight.

Steward
2006-08-11, 05:41 PM
Anyone can take out Batman if he isnt allowed preparation. If he prepares, he's the winner.

Anyone? Anyone? What are you talking about?

Jarl
2006-08-11, 06:37 PM
Non necessarily anyone, I'd say, but most heroes/villains could get a good run at him.

-He'd probably survive, though. Goddamn Batman.

Jibar
2006-08-12, 09:36 AM
Well, I AM this reality's Dr. Doom, so...
I believe it has already been decided that; (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=031016)
I win. (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=031018)

Steward
2006-08-13, 02:34 AM
Non necessarily anyone, I'd say, but most heroes/villains could get a good run at him.

-He'd probably survive, though. Goddamn Batman.

I think that the original poster was talking about us, not comic book charaters.

Dib
2006-08-20, 08:51 AM
I'd shoot someone when he's nearby, thenfall to the floor as if I'm dead or something. He'll be all like "What the hell!?" he'd come over to see what I was doing and I'd jump him with a sword in the chin.

AAAAAAAH!!!

Not very likely or plausible, but its the best plan I've got. Or I'd use that stuff that made Clayface and us it on myself, he should've been able to beat Bats easy.

ahsile
2006-08-21, 08:40 AM
I forgot I started this thread... heh.

I do like the idea about writing for DC and making yourself a batman killer character :P

Logic
2006-08-21, 09:10 PM
i know adam west could take him on, he has Bat-Batman repellant spray, and if i am prepared enough to get ahold of that, then i force a stalemate.

Jack_Banzai
2006-08-23, 05:11 AM
(warning: some adult language)

http://www.seanbaby.com/hostess/v2batman01.htm

If we're talking about fighting this version of Batman, I already won just by sitting here and not eating Hostess Fruit Pies.

ShipWrecked
2006-08-30, 01:14 PM
I would probobly end up being in aww and bow to the man i mean, he is fricken "the batman" one of the greatest hero's of all time who can pretty much beat almost anyone. (with anough prep time) ;D

Beleriphon
2006-08-30, 10:04 PM
I would probobly end up being in aww and bow to the man i mean, he is fricken "the batman" one of the greatest hero's of all time who can pretty much beat almost anyone. (with anough prep time) ;D

At which point you slug him as hard as you can in the groin as he goes on about being "the goddamned Batman!", that you you get zombie Lincoln to shoot him with an AK-47.

ShipWrecked
2006-08-31, 01:31 AM
At which point you slug him as hard as you can in the groin as he goes on about being "the goddamned Batman!", that you you get zombie Lincoln to shoot him with an AK-47.

rofl, good one >.> i wouldnt want a nerve punch to the FACE. theres the nickname BATGOD for a reason.

another question guys. could batman be considered a revolutionary EMO!?!?!?!

Cathrindir
2006-10-06, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't call him emo; he has...or, shows...less emotions than the rest of us. He's not Emo. He's eerily calm.
My way to win against the Dark Knight:
First, get someone to dress up in a Batman suit. Someone with the same build as Batman. Next, hire actors as 'thugs' to knock out someone acting as the Dark Knight. Put them in a dark alley, stage a fight scene, act as if Batman has been unmasked and driven unconcious, and run like hell when somebody comes. After 'discovering' the Dark Knight's secret identity and calling the police, there's no way that anyone will escape the news that whoever you hired to act as Batman (preferably a celebrity or someone well known) is the Dark Knight. Get the actor you hired to 'confess' that he is really Batman, and viola! Phase one of plan, into action.
Eventually, the news will reach the ears of one Bruce Wayne, and though perhaps even happy that someone has 'admitted' to being the Dark Knight so suspiscion will be thrown away from him, but he will be curious, and will investigate. Have the actor make a 'scheduled appearance' at a local area, and then hire one of Batman's villains. Make the villain send the local Newspapers a notice that he will meet the 'Dark Knight' at the place and attempt to kill him. The Newpapers will blabber the info all over the front page, and soon everyone will know. Have the actor state that he will still make an appearance. The Batman cannot risk the death of an innocent (the actor) if the villain is especially deadly, so he will come as well. Phase two, completed.
Phase three: Have the actor arrive and make a short statement, then the villain arrive. After attacking the actor numerous times (all faked, of course) have the actor pretend to be dying. Bruce Wayne will jump into action, changing into Batman and attacking the villain to save the actor. Have the building evacuated (including the actor), and soon the battle will continue. Ask the police to block off all building exits, so the battle cannot 'spill into the streets' and then quickly activate a bomb planted under the building. Alert the police to it and get them to drive the innocents away, then run away yourself. Get the Villain to the top level of the building through a walkie-talkie or something and have a helicopter land on the building to save said villain. Block off the top building exits, and you have the Dark Knight trapped in a building with exactly 00:01 minutes until the bomb blows.
*FOOM*
That's just my way. Pick it apart however you like.

Steward
2006-10-06, 11:14 PM

"Great Gotham! I am trapped in this building with only a split second before it blows! I'd better activate my Bomb-Defusing Spray at once!"

Never underestimate comic-book writing.

Jerthanis
2006-10-16, 12:50 PM

A decent plan, but the Bat has been in tighter situations before. He's been locked inside museums with their alarms on (thus, steel shutters over all windows, iron bars over every doorway) with a bomb set to go off in like 30 seconds, and survived. It was even entirely justified (he hid inside a safe.)

Your plan also has numerous escape strategies and assumes that Batman can't or doesn't discover your plot, when he probably could trace your transaction of money to the actor's account, and notice your other expenditures towards film crews, acting extras, and fight coreographers (sp?) for your publicity stunt over the fake batman. You also assume that the fight between batman and his villain will take long enough to evacuate and seal off an entire building, and involves a helicopter which you assume Batman won't comendeer, or hitch a ride on.

If I were to fight Batman, I'd first allow myself to get caught by being really stupid... I'd hide in a dark warehouse playing cards with buddies with stolen cash, laughing and carousing. When Bats shows up, he takes advantage of the darkened space to surprise us all. We take the fall, getting beaten mercilessly, concealing the fact that I know some martial arts from Batman, and then we get handed over to the cops. We plead guilty of petty crimes, but because all the money was recovered and no one was hurt in our crime, we get short sentances... while in prison I work out a lot and get as strong as my frame will allow. I get out of prison and somehow aquire state of the art security systems, steel shutters, and enough lights to bathe the warehouse in light. I install all this in the warehouse myself, or with the help of my partners in crime. Then I repeat my last crime, stealing lots of money and going back to the same warehouse and control the dialogue with the partners so we sound like we're enjoying breaking the law a second time, and how it's "Just like old times" and then Bats breaks in, but thinking we're incompetant, doesn't notice the very unobtrusive silent alarm (hopefully) and when I judge he's probably just about to pounce on us, I use a remote to turn on the flood lights, hopefully revealing Batman in the shadows, and activating the window shutters and door locks. My buddies and I pick up our tonfas and bo-staffs and flank him and all attack at once, showing the full extent of our martial skill, where he might still remember our last fight which we sort-of threw, and might still underestimate us. We knock him out after a long fight and... wonder why we worked so hard to beat him...

...or I could just be any other Batman villain and use poison gas ALL THE TIME! (Seriously, Poison Ivy, Joker, sometimes the Penguin... Riddler has used it before I'm sure)

Jewish_Joke
2006-10-17, 09:13 PM
Very simple. I'd whack Robin.

Loosing his third tennage sidekick due to his 'War on Crime' would be enough to drive him, well... Batty!

That, or I'd pick off the parents of every kid I saw coming out of the movie theatre. That would get him going.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Demented One
2006-10-18, 09:42 PM
All I have to do is trick him into saying Candlejack. Once that's done, I wi

prufock
2006-10-19, 09:22 AM
That's the problem with heroes that don't have superpowers. If they don't have superpowers, they don't have super-weaknesses.

He has one weakness. Bullets.

Om
2006-10-20, 07:35 AM
when I judge he's probably just about to pounce on us, I use a remote to turn on the flood lights, hopefully revealing Batman in the shadows
I hope you have sunglasses. Otherwise the sudden glare from the lights is liable to blind both you and the Bat ;)

Aside from that any plan which involves being thrown in prison has some serious flaws :D

Personally I'd nuke Gotham. More than once. Om, you're a genius!

Miles Invictus
2006-11-01, 12:01 AM
My primary advantage over Batman is that I know everything about him and can research anything I don't already know. I know his secret identity, where he lives, and so forth. This gives me a tremendous strategic advantage, since he isn't even looking for law-abiding citizens like you or me.

His strengths are in his gear, his melee fighting prowess, and his ability to prepare. To win, I must negate these advantages, by attacking him as Bruce Wayne, from a distance, and without alerting him prematurely.

The first step is to become proficient in one's weapon of choice. I personally would use a large-caliber, semi-automatic rifle, since I'm a reliable shot at over 200 yards. The large-caliber rounds should be sufficient to punch through any armor he's wearing under his civilian clothes, assuming he does such.

I train with my weapon -- zero the sights and scope, acquire a bipod, fire several hundred rounds in practice, and learn how to break down the weapon very, very quickly. I do not make a single wayward move until I am sure I will hit him dead center-of-mass from at least 200 yards away.

Next, I begin analyzing Bruce Wayne's schedule. He will have places he regularly visits. Once I've determined several of these spots, I can decide which one gives me the greatest advantage. Advantages include multiple escape points, easy concealment, and no obstructions. To avoid tipping my hand, I will never visit these points when Wayne is in the area. I will use unsuspicious sources, like newspapers, to determine his whereabouts, and examine the area after he is gone.

Having trained, studied, and kept quiet, I can make the hit easily. I pick the optimal spot, wait for him to step into the open, and get a positive identification. The moment he stops -- perhaps to shake someone's hand, or look at something -- I fire. I fire slowly, and accurately, always aiming at his center of mass. Unless something goes horribly, horribly wrong, the rounds will hit him in the stomach, heart, or lungs. He should be down by this point, bleeding to death, but I will continue firing at him until my magazine is empty. He should have multiple large gunshot wounds and be unable to survive without medical assistance. At that point, I will load another magazine, and open fire at anyone who tries to render aid. He should bleed to death within minutes.

Once I'm satisfied he is dead, or if something goes wrong, I make my escape. I've studied the layout of the area, and I can disassemble my rifle within a minute or two. I place the components into an unorthodox container (one that doesn't look like a rifle carrying case), pick up the spent casings, and leave via one of my planned points of exit. I return home, melt down the casings, clean my rifle, wash my clothes, shower, clean the house, and get some dinner.

At best, Batman is dead. At worst, he is seriously wounded. And since Bruce Wayne is a famous public figure, eventually the place he was taken to will be leaked. This opens up more options. I can go to his mansion, kill the butler, and trap or destroy the Batcave -- perhaps even impersonating the butler for the mere moment or two it would take to kill Bruce. Undoubtedly, Bruce and Alfred recognize each other at a glance, but hospital personnel do not. Whether I kill the butler or not, I should be able to infiltrate the place Bruce is being held, and tamper with his life-support. In a worst case scenario, he should still be hooked to an IV, and it's easy to kill someone when you can insert foreign objects into his veins. I believe something as simple as an air bubble in the bloodstream can kill a man, and I would that, or an equally subtle approach, to finish the job. And thus Batman dies. I win.

Of course, if Batman knows I'm gunning for him, I'm screwed. But...hell. Against Superman, he gets a Kryptonite ring and time to prepare, right? So I get to use my advantages, too -- that Batman has no reason to come looking for me, and that I don't have to kill him within a specific timetable.

He who lives by preparation and subterfuge, dies by preparation and subterfuge.

I love irony.

Murky_Pool
2006-11-01, 11:02 AM
Set the Income Tax boys on him. Anyone that rich has got a few undeclared items in his second set of ledgers. Lets see how he deals with the grinding slow and unhelpful beaucracy of government.

Mr. Moon
2006-11-01, 11:56 AM
Batman doesn't have a skin of iron like Superman. So I'd just stick him in the gut with a sword.

TheThan
2006-11-01, 02:43 PM
I have a few plans to deal with The Batman

Plan 1.0
I’d telephone the cops, making it an anonymous tip. Then when they show up to bust the bad guys they find me impersonating Batman, they witness him committing some crime. Like murder. I make a Batmanesque get away. Afterward I destroy the suit and return to my normal life. Then I sit back and let the cops deal with him. I’ll be watching it all on fox news while I sip my fruit drink in some island paradise.

Plan 2.0
Alternately I could leak a filmed version of a fake Batman crime to the press. If anything else the negative public opinion would kill his career.

Plan 3.0
I commit a crime and resist the Batman resulting in him beating me to a pulp. Then I sue his ass for assault and mental anguish. The terms of the lawsuit would require Batman to unmask and retire as a super hero.

Mighty Fedora
2006-11-20, 07:29 PM

That was pretty funny if you're referring to what I think you are, if not I suck and fail at life

Now to the topic at hand Nobody can beat Batman ever. Even when he loses he wins. Dont question it, thats just the way it is.
BATMAN>anything and everyone.

Dratsabre Tsabala
2006-11-21, 05:57 AM
Batman gets the everloving crap kicked out of him all the time, at least as often as -- if not more often than-- he sends any given member of the rogue's gallery back to Arkham. A great deal of his appeal comes from the fact that he is so fallible.

The fanboy take on it is that he wins because he weathers the knocks and defeats the bad guy, but if you want to get technical, they're never any more "defeated" than he is-- he won't kill 'em (If Batman can be made to wilfully kill someone, they have beaten him de facto), and I don't even think that Arkham Asylum locks their doors anymore. And once the villains are out, they're right back at it, crafting their schemes and spinning their whiles, and often with resources at their disposal so vast that the only logical assumption is that they're financed by crimes that Batman has failed to stop. It's a zero-sum game. If it can be said that Batman never loses, the Villains never lose. Conversely, if Batman always wins, villainy wins by equal degrees.

That said, my victory over Batman would be assured: I'd simply declare myself a criminal. Nothing too fancy. The J-Walker, maybe, or Litterbug. Then I'd sit back, cut the occaisional tag off of a mattress, and rest assured in the knowledge that because of me and my criminal compatriots, Batman is paranoid, has emotional issues, very rarely feels any real happiness, punishes himself vigorously for his failures, doesn't play well with others, probably has a completely decimated sleep cycle, and is nearly assured to fail in his ridiculously overreaching goal of snuffing out crime itself, probably right as he dies a painful, violent hero's death, and long before I die peacefully in my sleep.

Jefepato
2006-11-21, 08:46 AM
Anti-me spray. I lose.

Telonius
2006-11-21, 11:07 AM
I'd start a rumor that Bruce Wayne is dating Britney Spears. The paparazzi would do the rest.

Closet_Skeleton
2006-11-21, 03:50 PM
I'd sabotage his utility belt with an anti-batman spray.

Were-Sandwich
2006-11-21, 03:56 PM
I win the initial fight, batman wins with preperation.

Timberwolf
2006-11-21, 05:16 PM
Rocket launcher while he's posing on a building looking hard. When he comes down to street level, I'll be waiting with a 30mm gatling gun loaded with armour piercing (and a spare one for if the 1st one looks like overheating) And after that, a shotgun and an army of Ninjas even harder than the one in Batman begins of course.

StickMan
2006-11-21, 10:07 PM
I would shot him with a sniper rife from across town wear his face is not protected, under a camo sheild.

Callos_DeTerran
2006-11-22, 02:16 AM
You see, the problem with most of these theories is that you have to remember, YOU need to be able to do it. You need to be able to get the gun/rocket launcher/anti-batman spray/ nuclear bomb and I don't think most of you can. By all means correct me if I'm wrong, I would love to get my hands on a nuke after all, but I don't think most can afford the things their speaking off. My way is simple though, and I already have all of the reasources. Rent a tux, go to high society thingy that Bruce Wayne frequents. Find Bruce Wayne. Shoot Bruce Wayne with the gun in my house. At short range. Multiple times. In the head. If that doesn't work, concede defeat (but plead insanity), get carted off to Arkam and tell every wackjob in there who Batman really is.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-11-22, 04:56 AM
No mortal escapes me.

I will kill him personally, or let my good friend Time do it for me...

Om
2006-11-22, 11:11 AM
I don't even think that Arkham Asylum locks their doors anymore. And once the villains are out, they're right back at it, crafting their schemes and spinning their whiles, and often with resources at their disposal so vast that the only logical assumption is that they're financed by crimes that Batman has failed to stop.So much for rehabilitation :smallbiggrin:

Dratsabre Tsabala
2006-11-22, 11:41 AM
You see, the problem with most of these theories is that you have to remember, YOU need to be able to do it.

Eheh... I think mine is pretty feasible. Of course, in hindsight, it kinda requires Death's co-operation, but judging by his response, I'm pretty sure he's all-systems-go for our titanic team-up.

Callos_DeTerran
2006-11-23, 10:48 AM
He he. Yours was one of the ones that seemed possible to me.

Logos7
2006-11-23, 04:07 PM
i'd Win Because I'd Be Prepared.

I'd have an Anti-bat Suit and an Anti-bat Gun and Anti-bat utility belt and grapplying thingy all paid for by Wuss Bane Industries which was given to me at a Young age by my Still Living father and Mother so they could go have fun which I got my Technophilia on and spent their Billions of Dollars of Frivilous Anti Bat Technologies. Furthermore I would have a File on how to defeat batman Just in Case Batman ever decided to come after me.

Failing that I'd steal batman's file on how to defeat himself during one of Bruce Wayne's Daylight engagements. Common he Got to Have one he's ALWAYS PREPARED FOR EVERTHING, ITs Only a Matter of Time till Batman has to take out himself .

but i think that's been done already

Logos

Timberwolf
2006-11-23, 05:12 PM
You see, the problem with most of these theories is that you have to remember, YOU need to be able to do it.

So that's where I've been going wrong all these years. Gotcha.

Ok, I'm going to move to somewhere with a high crime rate (Gothem will do), change my name to that of a local crime boss and start a proper gang war (Gangs of New York or Judge Dredd style) on the streets. Batman won't be able to resist that and then hopefully the local hoods will put aside their differences long enough to blast the bat when he shows himself

Haggis_McCrablice
2006-11-26, 04:30 AM
I'd say use sex as a weapon. I'd find some pretty young thing and set him up. Either she turns out to be underage and Bruce Wayne goes to jail for statutory rape...or she's got a social disease, and Batman's got to deal with both a city full of criminals and a bad case of the clap on his jock.

Flak_Razorwill
2006-11-27, 03:52 PM
Hmm.

I can't stop him. But I could make his life suck.

I'd need:

-Batsignal
-Silenced assault rifle
-lots of ammo for said rifle
-Flamethrower
-Enough semtex explosive to demolish a shady abandoned warehouse
-Preparation time
-Location of secret citywide bad guy conference place

1. Secretly wire the sewers under and around the bad guys' building with explosives an hour before the meeting and set the remote while Batman's out trying to answer a prank batsignal. (Leave a gap somewhere near an exit door.)
2. Wait down the street. 2 minutes after the meeting starts, hit the button. The area around the meeting spot, and just under should be flaming rubble, denying any subterranean and most lateral escape routes.
3. Those who survived would probably try to get away at this point through the gap laid out. Use the rifle from a distance. Since it's silenced, and there's a lot of smoke and flames, they won't realize what hit 'em until it's too late.
4. When out of ammo, run up and use the flamethrower on the flaming rubble, just to make sure.

Congrats, a bunch of supervillains and their henchmen wiped out in minutes. I know it's kind of a "Punisher" thing to do, but the goal here is to put Batman out of a job.

EDIT:

Immediately thereafter, go blitzkreig Arkham asylum. That'll teach 'em.

After this much supervillain slaughter, I'll have enough karma points to become a superhero in my own right.

TreesOfDeath
2006-11-27, 07:04 PM
How is this fad still alive?

MandibleBones
2006-11-28, 07:21 AM
Because it's Batman. He's like comedy gold.

DeathQuaker
2006-11-28, 07:55 AM
In terms of combat, Batman would beat me left right and every way to Sunday.

But I'd defeat him, of course, using the same tactical blow Black Canary did: a big, fat sloppy kiss. And then I'd laugh uproariously at the bewildered look on his face before he walked away in disgust. :smallamused:

Wooter
2006-11-28, 11:11 AM
I'd use an airtight plastic bag. (http://www.superdickery.com/other/99.html)

What is he going to do about that? Take a sharp object out of his utility belt and cut it open?

Logic
2006-11-28, 11:11 AM
I defeat Batman by never doing any criminal activities that draw his attention. Jaywalking, unpaid parking tickets, and so forth.
Hence, I break the law, and still win.

Foeofthelance
2006-11-28, 12:22 PM
Yup. One goon with a decent aim and the brains to aim for the face (not the cowl, his face) and Batman is fairly history. Even if he does survive, might be hard to explain why Bruce Wayne is missing his lower jaw while some third rate goon is bragging about capping the Bat.

pestilenceawaits
2006-12-08, 03:55 PM
I think I'm pretty tough and I own guns and know how to use them but Batman would kick my butt.

Tokiko Mima
2006-12-08, 06:10 PM
Two ways:

Get a sample of Bruce Wayne's blood from one of his charity donation blood drives. Design a disease that targets his DNA and only kills Batman (ala FoxDie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOXDIE)), and is harmless to anyone else. Spread the disease all over Gotham through the air. This would do it except for if you force him to invoke the comic book law of 'Batman never dies.' In which case there's no way to kill him, obviously.

Second way:
Wait till the US is in a big war with a far away foriegn country. Get on the Draft Board, and draft Bruce Wayne (I know he's like 80 years old by now, but he's in perfect physical shape. It would also look wierd for him to refuse.) Have him assigned to the highest fatality ratio unit on the front lines. Now, you've gotten rid of Batman, and you even have a good chance of killing him, too.

beejazz
2006-12-08, 09:30 PM
Plotlines in Batman usually have batman losing the first round before using samples of the weapons that beat him to engineer a solution (or something similar).

So beating the crap out of Batman the first time around shouldn't be too difficult. It's not getting pwned the second time that's rough.

The things to do are (in no particular order).

1) Attack Bruce Wayne. And by attack, I mean financially/personally. Take away Batman's money and he loses SO much of his crimefighting power. Also, tarnishing his name is good. Legal complications that'll get his house searched and the batcave exposed.

2) Know exactly what resources he has access to. Because Batman probably has planned for everything. Including death. So you need to actually find his contingencies, sabotage them, and force him to fall back on the sabotaged contingency.

3) Attack the psyche. And I'm not just talking hallucinogens. I'm talking tarnish the Waynes' names. I'm talking steal his parents' corpses (or, if this seems distasteful, just vandalize the tomb or something). Another really awesome idea is to pit him against another superhero. Batman is paranoid after all.

All in all, it might take a long time and alot of effort, but you could take him down.

Wooter
2006-12-09, 12:13 AM
HIV dart.

That's it.