PDA

View Full Version : Art request for a Holy Warrior

Nanoblack
2010-05-20, 01:08 AM
There's a character for a game that I've played in the past that I feel deserves an accurate portrayal in art form so I figured I'd give this thread a whirl.

His name is Kiel Althea and though originally he was a holy man, the tragic deaths of too many friends, allies, and those he considered family something ignited a spark within him. Now he is a holy berserker and lives to decimate those who would hurt the weak.

Now for a physical description: Almost six feet tall and very muscular (like a boxer, not the hulk :smalltongue: ) with a deep tan due to his distaste of wearing more than his battle-worn pants and wooden sandals. He has deep green eyes and a look on his face as if he was surveying a battlefield before jumping headfirst into the fray (literally). Haven't quite decided on the hair other than the color being brown.

Use of scarring is encouraged and if possible I would like his arms to be glowing white with holy power (ala breakdown style) from halfway on his forearms down to his clenched fists. In addition if ephemeral chains could be added around the forearms as well it would be appreciated.

Piedmon_Sama
2010-05-20, 11:07 AM
I can give it a whirl if you like, but I need more details. What's his face like? Long and bony, bluff-jawed, long-nosed...? "Handsome," "rugged," "baby-faced," "taut?"

Nanoblack
2010-05-20, 12:05 PM
His face is rugged with a wide set jaw. Nose isn't anything out of the ordinary. Let me know if theres anything else you need to know.

-Thank you

Piedmon_Sama
2010-05-20, 02:13 PM
Thanks. I'll just assume long, dramatically flowing locks unless you come up with otherwise for the hair. >_>

Nanoblack
2010-05-20, 02:26 PM
Thanks. I'll just assume long, dramatically flowing locks unless you come up with otherwise for the hair. >_>

Sounds Great :smallbiggrin:

Nanoblack
2010-05-21, 04:25 PM
So when do you expect to be finished by? I'm a little anxious as to how this is going to turn out :smallredface:

Piedmon_Sama
2010-05-22, 01:45 PM
Got it drawn, but I'm going to my parents' house for the weekend. I'll scan it for you Monday.

Nanoblack
2010-05-25, 12:57 PM
You back yet?