PDA

View Full Version : Please delete my account

V for Victory
2010-05-21, 07:32 PM
Please delete my account. Due to a variety of focus problems I have can you please delete my account on Giantitp? I am not sure of the proper protocol for this

Silverraptor
2010-05-21, 07:44 PM
I don't really think you can just have your account "Deleted". Mostly, you just stop using it and it works just as well.

icastflare!
2010-05-21, 07:44 PM
I am sorry you have to go, but you dont have to delete your account. You could say goodbye in the farewell thread so people know your going away and should you want to come back, its still there!

Roland St. Jude
2010-05-21, 07:46 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Just don't log on. Or try changing your password to something you have written down but won't remember. I guess what I'm saying is that we don't delete accounts (it messes with the database), and we don't like banning people on demand for a variety of reasons. We ask that you use willpower, or the simple self-help that I suggested.

If you absolutely can't do that PM me, and I'll ban your account. Please note that we do not allow banned posters to return under new screen names, so if you choose to do this it's permanent. If you email saying you've changed your mind, it's not going to help.

So if you're very sure, PM me, and I'll probably make you wait a while and reconfirm. (This administrative hassle is another reason we don't like to do this.)