PDA

View Full Version : FeyBurn Dwarf+Far-Touched(PEACH)

PersonMan
2010-05-27, 09:22 PM
Alright, these are two more creatures for a campaign setting I'm developing known as FeyBurn. I might post some of the stuff I have to far later, but for now I need some PEACHing for two races I've developed for it.

In this setting, the dwarves were created by the Fey to man several large fortresses they built in mortal kingdoms. When most of them were destroyed in an uprising, they created Elves to guard the northern border, leaving the few remaining dwarves to die.

Since the dwarves were created to guard fortresses, their racial abilities are adjusted to this. They won't do well in wide open places, because they'll be out of their element.
Dwarf
+2 Con, -2 Dex
Darkvision 60 ft
Low-light vision
Defensive Stance(Ex): As a move action, a dwarf can assume a defensive stance. As long as they do not move, the dwarf receives a +4 dodge bonus to AC, a +2 dodge bonus to reflex saves, a +2 bonus to attack rolls and a +4 bonus against bull rush attempts. If a dwarf moves more than five feet in a round, they lose the benefits of this stance.
Weapon Focus: Dwarves train with specific weapons since childhood. A dwarf gaines weapon proficiency and weapon focus with a single martial weapon, chosen at character creation. They ignore any class-based prerequisites for further specialization feats(i.e. Weapon Specialization, G. Weapon Focus, G. Wep. Spec., Improved Critical, etc.), but must still meet the other requirements, such as BAB, level, etc.
Poison Resistance(Ex): Dwarves are exposed to small doses of poison since a young age, and gain a bonus to Fortitude saves against poison equal to 2+1/2 their Hit Dice.
LA +1(?)

The Far-Touched are a race that has had Far Realm creatures in their ancestry. They are like the Tieflings and Aasimars as they relate to the Half-Farspawn as those two relate to Half-Fiends/Half-Celestials.

Far-Touched
+2 Str, +2 Con, +2 Wis
+1 Natural Armor
Darkvision 30 ft
Low-light vision
Elemental Resistance(Ex): Choose one energy type(fire, cold, acid, sonic, electricity) at character creation. The Far-Touched gains Resistance 5 against this energy type.
Strong Form: A Far-Touched gains either the Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes or Great Fortitude feat as a bonus feat at first level.
Tentacles: A Far-Touched has two small, thin tentacles growing from some part of their body. These tentacles are rarely more than two feet long and can easily be hidden under clothing. However, if they are unrestrained(no Armor Check penalty; also up to DM) they give a +2 to Climb and Balance checks.
Horrifying Visage(Su): As a free action, a Far-Touched can invoke the remains of its ancestors' transformation abilities to stretch and deform its face, giving it a +6 to a single Intimidate check. This transformation lasts for one round.
LA+2(?)

Thanks ahead of time for the help.