PDA

View Full Version : If your college was staffed by people from TV...

Adumbration
2010-06-04, 01:00 PM
Who would they be? (http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3171/collegez.jpg)

Mine would be House MD, although it doesn't quite fit (and my place is not yet confirmed!). A veterinary medicine applicant.

Atelm
2010-06-04, 01:54 PM
Colonel Landa, and whoever the guy is who is labeled as Linguistics. :smalleek:

Sneak
2010-06-04, 02:24 PM
Some of those from the picture are hilarious. Saul Goodman and Charlie Kelly both in the law department? Yes please.

Oh, and who would I choose? Probably just the entire staff of Greendale College.

The Rose Dragon
2010-06-04, 03:01 PM
There aren't many TV geneticists that know as much about genetics as I do, let alone my current teachers, so no one?

However, I wouldn't mind John Casey being undercover there. We could do with more eye candy.

EDIT: Culinary arts? Should definitely be Hannibal Lecter. :smalltongue:

Mauve Shirt
2010-06-04, 03:06 PM
Colonel Landa, according to that picture.

Haruki-kun
2010-06-04, 04:12 PM
Oh, look, /tv/ stole the idea from /a/. :smallsigh:

Well, I don't know half of those people.... but I think the people in Graphic Arts would be mine.

skywalker
2010-06-05, 04:09 AM
Ben Stein.

Hells. Yes.

If Ben Stein were teaching my current econ courses, I would be far more interested.

_Zoot_
2010-06-05, 06:57 AM
I have no idea who most of those people are, but I would still love to go there!

And what the hell is a "ROTC Commander"?

Mr._Blinky
2010-06-05, 10:55 AM
I'm actually...amazed at the number of those characters I recognize, several of them from shows I don't even watch.

But yeah, I'd love to have The Dude for my philosophy professor. I'd say something insightful, and he'd be all: "Well you know what?! That's just your opinion!" :smallbiggrin:

And then he'd drink a White Russian.

Eldan
2010-06-05, 11:01 AM
Why so many sub-fields for engineering and law, but none for biology? We have nine fields in biology, plus environmental sciences, environmental engineering and forest engineering.

Oh well. Whoever that is in biology there. Don't recognize him.