PDA

View Full Version : 2 very unrelated questions.

Scarey Nerd
2010-06-07, 01:14 PM
OK, my questions:

1. A friend of mine is Overseer of an Exodus game and mentioned a ****-up table which determines what happens in what scenario on a natural 1. However, I can't find said table on the internet, and wondered if anyone knows of it? Or, alternatively, a similar table?

2. Does anyone know where I can purchase a GM screen? I had the idea of stapling bits of cereal boxes together but I want each "face" of the screen to be A4 really.

Much obliged in advance.

Keld Denar
2010-06-07, 01:26 PM
2. Does anyone know where I can purchase a GM screen? I had the idea of stapling bits of cereal boxes together but I want each "face" of the screen to be A4 really.

Go poke around a good used book store or hobby store for any OLD boxed sets. I know the 2nd Ed Birthright Campaign Setting came with a really neat screen, and its possible a couple others did too. I'm pretty sure the FR one didn't, though, as I have it and its not in there.

Alternatively, check Ebay or Amazon Marketplace. Both are great places for picking up obscure crap that someone is trying to unload.

DonEsteban
2010-06-07, 04:21 PM
1. Do a web search for "critical fumble chart". Then choose what you like best.

Shademan
2010-06-07, 05:14 PM
dont use cereal boxes! use cardboard boxes and ductape. get a marker and decorate as fit.