PDA

View Full Version : 4.0 fans unite to homebrew & PEACH

Deathdarken
2010-06-11, 02:27 AM
so I will now put everything I'm going to homebrew in here, others should do the same

Deathdarken
2010-06-11, 02:36 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/8/82/Roxas.jpg/200px-Roxas.jpg
KeyBlade master
“That's the power of the keyblade ”
class traits

role: striker. your attacks deal high amounts of damage using summons,magic and keyblade combo attacks

power source: Arcane

Key Abilities: Strength, charisma, wisdom

Armor Proficiencies: Cloth,leather, hide
Weapon Proficiencies: Keyblade
Bonus to Defense: +1 to reflex, +1 to will
Hit Points at First Level: 12 + constitution score
Hit Points per Level Gained: 5
Healing Surges per Day: 6 + constitution modifier
Implements: Keyblade
Trained Skills From the class skills list below chose 4
Athletics(str),Acrobatics(dex),Arcana(int),Bluff(c ha),Diplomacy(cha),Heal(wis),History(int),Insight( wis),Intimidate(cha),perception(wis).streetwise(ch a)

Keyblade masters wield weapons called keyblades. They also have access to magic and summons.In the current time many can wield the keyblade. They keyblade grants the use of special keyblade attacks and magic. No other character may use a keyblade masters keyblade. keyblade masters may not share keyblades with each other. They may use only the keyblades they have.

build options
assault master, arcana furry

class features
Locked up tight, unlock for me, my friends for power, keyblade basics, my blade returns

creating a Keyblade master
The two basic builds for keyblade master are assault master and arcana furry.Keyblade masters rely on strength, charisma, and wisdom No keyblade master powers or class features rely on dexterity, intelligence or constitution

Assault Master
you prefer to rely on your keyblade attacks rather then magic and summons.your close in the fray taking down foes. Your powers rely on strength that should be your highest stat. Many powers also rely on charisma so that should be your second highest stat. Finally you want wisdom, you might need to rely on some magic from time to time.

Arcana furry
no contest here you prefer to use magic at a distance. You also like to use summons. You prefer to stay out of the fray directly by using ranged attacks. Your highest stat should be wisdom for your magic powers. Second should be charisma for some bonuses on attacks. last but not least strength because they fray might just come to you

Keyblade basics
keyblade masters often train in such a way which grants a bonus to him/her choose one of the three keyblade basics. At level 11 the bonus of your keyblade basic increases to 2. At level 21 the bonus of your keyblade basic increases to 3

defending blade:you gain a +1 bonus to AC when wielding a Keyblade

Arcana blade
your keyblade grants a +1 bonus to attacks and damage when used as an implement for attacks with the key words summon and magic

striking blade
your keyblade grants a +1 bonus to all attacks and damage for attacks with the keyblade keyword

unlock for me
when you make a thievery check for open lock you get a +5 bonus to do so

My friends for power
when adjacent to at least 2 allies you get a +1 bonus to your keyblade attacks, summons and magic

Return my blade
a keyblade master may call their keyblade to their hand as a free action

Locked up tight
As a standard action a keyblade master may lock a door using the power of their keyblade, the Dc check to unlock the door is d20 + charisma modifier + half your level

At-will attacks
at-will powers

Keyblade Combo attack:swing
at-will keyblade
standard keyblade Melee:weapon
Attack:Strength vs AC Target: one creature
hit 1w+ str modifier
increase to 2W at level 21/I]

Fire
At-will Keyblade
Standard magic Implement Fire Range:10
Attack:Wis vs Reflex Target: one creature
Hit 1d8+wis mod
[I]increase to 2d8 at level 21

Simba's claw attack
At-will Keyblade
Standard Summon Implement Range:5
Attack:Wisdom Vs AC Target: one creature
Hit 1d6
Special if you have the arcana furry class feature this attack deals extra damage equal to your charisma modifier
increases to 2d6 at level 21

Sliding dash
at-will keyblade
standard Keyblade Melee:weapon
Attack:Str vs AC Target: one creature
hit 1W+ str modifier
special you may shift 1 sq before making this attack. If you have the assault master class feature you may shift a number of squares equal to your charisma modifier.
Increases to 2W at level 21

Level one encounter powers

Cure
Encounter Magic Implement
Standard action Personal
Effect:the target can spend a healing surge and regain their healing surge value + your charisma modifier
Special: if you have the arcana furry class feature an ally adjacent to you also gets the effect of this magic

Bold Attack
Encounter Keyblade
Standard Action Meele:weapon
Attack:Str Vs AC Target: one creature
Hit:1W + str modifier
Special:this attack is a critical on a 19 or 20

Thunder
Encounter Magic Implement Lightening
Standard Action Range:10
Wis Vs Reflex
Hit:2d8 + wis modifier lightening damage targets adjacent to the target 5 lightening damage

Keyblade Combo Attack: Slash
Encounter Keyblade
Hit:2W + str modifier
Requirement:You dealt damage the last round with a keyblade combo attack
Special:If this attack misses you gain use of this power again

Level one daily powers

Final Keyblade Combo Attack:mulit slash
Daily Keyblade
Standard Action Melee:weapon
Attack:Str Vs AC Target:one creature
Hit:3W + str modifier
Requirement:You hit with an attack last round with a keyblade combo attack

Tinkerbell's Healing Touch
Daily Summon Implement
Standard Action Range:5
Target: you or one ally in range
Effect:The target spend a healing surge and regains hit points equal to their healing surge value
Special: If you have the arcana furry class feature the target regains hit points equal to their healing surge value twice

Stun Impact
Daily Keyblade
Hit:2W + Str
On hit:The target is Stunned Until the End of Your Next Turn

Level 2 Utility powers

Dodge Roll
Encounter Keyblade
Immediate Reaction Personal
Trigger:An enemy attacks you
Effect:You gain a +2 to AC. Reflex, Fortitude. If the Attack Misses Shift up to Three squares
Special:The trigger for this ability may be used a number of times equal your 1 + your charisma modifier

Guard
Encounter Keyblade
Trigger: An enemy attacks you with a melee attack
Effect:You gain a +2 to AC. Reflex, Fortitude. If the Attack Misses the Attacker grants you combat advantage to you until the end of your next turn
Special:The trigger for this ability may be used a number of times equal your 1 + your charisma modifier

Level 3 Encounter powers

Cure
Standard action Personal
Effect:the target can spend a healing surge and regain their healing surge value + your charisma modifier
Special: if you have the arcana furry class feature an ally adjacent to you also gets the effect of this magic
*this is a level one encounter power but can be gained at level three can not be taken if you already have this power

Thunder
Wis Vs Reflex
Hit:2d8 + wis modifier lightening damage targets adjacent to the target 5 lightening damage
*this is a level one encounter power but can be gained at level three can not be taken if you already have this power

Keyblade combo attack: Struck down
Hit:2W+ str modifier
On hit: The enemy is prone

Level 5 Daily Powers

Fina Keyblade Combo attack: Thrown Back
Daily Keyblade
Hit:3W+ str modifier
On hit: The enemy is pushed back a number if squares equal to your charisma modifier
]Requirement:You hit with an attack last round with a keyblade combo attack

Simba's Proud Roar

Daily Summon Implement
Standard Action Range:5 Burst 3
Target: any enemy in the burst
Attack: Wisdom Vs Will
Hit: 2W
On hit: The Target is Stunned until the end of your next turn

Blitz
Standard Action Melee :Weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Str Vs AC
Hit:2W
Effect: If you hit make a secondary attack
Secondary attack
Hit:1W

Deathdarken
2010-06-11, 03:19 PM
will someone please tell me what you think about my stuff I'd prefer someone that understands 4.0 and that can give me advice

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-11, 03:50 PM
I have LOTS of 4E homebrew in my sig, you should check it out, also:

Blood Elf (not the kind from WOW)
Blood Elves are and off-shoot of the Elf race that live in the fiery mountain peaks where the elemental chaos touches the world. Blood Elves tap into the savage fury of the primal spirits of the volcano.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8797/bloodbraidelfbystevearg.png

Blood Elf
A savage, tribal people of pure fury.

Racial Traits

Ability Scores +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom or Dexterity
Size Medium
Speed 7 squares
Vision Low-light

Languages Common, Choice of 1 other
Skill Bonuses +2 Athletics, +2 intimidate
Frothing Bloodfury While bloodied the Blood Elf can score a critical hit on a roll of 19-20.
Primal Charge When charging the Blood Elf can use an at-will attack power in place of a basic melee attack.
Blood Elf Brutality The Blood Elf gains the use of the Astral Daylight power

Blood Elf Brutality Blood Elf Racial Power
You swing your weapon with the legendary fury of the Blood Elves.
Encounter
Immediate Reaction, Trigger You dislike the result of a damage roll you just rolled.
Effect You may re-roll the damage roll but you must use the second result (even if it's worse).

Play an Blood Elf if you want:
- To be strong and agile.
- To always be barely containing your primal fury.
- To make a good avenger, barbarian, or ranger.

Deathdarken
2010-06-11, 04:00 PM
cool josha, you should try to decide on just two stat up for the class not three I know sometimes its hard to decided but just think about it

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-12, 09:32 AM
KeyBlade master
class traits

role striker: your attacks deal high amounts of damage using summons,
magic and keyblade attacks

Key Abilities :Strength, charisma, wisdom

Armor Proficiencies Cloth,leather, hide
Weapon Proficiencies:Keyblade
Hit Points at First Level:12 + constitution score
Healing Surges per Day:6 + constitution modifier
Athletics(str),Acrobatics(dex),Arcana(int),Bluff(c ha),Diplomacy(cha),Heal(wis),History(int),Insight( wis),Intimidate(cha),perception(wis).streetwise(ch a)

Keyblade masters wield weapons called keyblades. They also have access to magic and summons.In the current time many can wield the keyblade. They keyblade grants the use of special keyblade attacks and magic. No other character may use a keyblade masters keyblade. keyblade masters may not share keyblades with each other. They may use only the keyblades they have.

build options: assault master, arcana furry
class features, Unlock for me, my friends for power, keyblade basics, my blade returns

The two basic builds for keyblade master are assault master and arcana furry.Keyblade masters rely on strength, charisma, and wisdom No keyblade master powers or class features rely on dexterity, intelligence or constitution

Assault Master
you prefer to rely on your keyblade attacks rather then magic and summons.your close in the fray taking down foes. Your powers rely on strength that should be your highest stat. Many powers also rely on charisma so that should be your second highest stat. Finally you want wisdom, you might need to rely on some magic from time to time.

Arcana furry
no contest here you prefer to use magic at a distance. You also like to use summons. You prefer to stay out of the fray directly by using ranged attacks. Your highest stat should be wisdom for your magic powers. Second should be charisma for some bonuses on attacks. last but not least strength because they fray might just come to you

Keyblade basics
keyblade masters often train in such a way which grants a bonus to him/her choose one of the three keyblade basics

Arcana blade: your keyblade grants a +1 bonus to attacks and damage when used as an implement for attacks with the key words summon and magic

striking blade: your keyblade grants a +1 bonus to all attacks and damage for attacks with the keyblade keyword

unlock for me
Though not trained in open lock a keyblade master gets the trained bonus for open lock + their wisdom modifier

My friends for power
when adjacent to at least 2 allies you get a +1 bonus to your keyblade attacks, summons and magic

Return my blade

Spoiler is at will powers for this class

at-will powers
Keyblade attack
at-will keyblade master
standard keyblade Melee
str vs AC
hit 1w+ str modifier
increase to 2W at level 11
increase to 3W at level 21

Fire
At-will Keyblade master
Standard magic Fire Implement Range:10
Wis vs Reflex
Hit 1d8+wis mod
increase to 2d8 at level 11
increase to 3dw at level 21

Simba's claw attack
At-will Keyblade master
Hit 1d6
Special if you have the arcana furry class feature this attack deals extra damage equal to your charisma modifier
increases to 2d6 at level 11
increases to 3d6 at level 21

Sliding dash
at-will keyblade master
standard Keyblade Melee
Str vs AC
hit 1d8 + str modifier
special you may slide 1 sq before making this attack. If you have the assault master class feature you may slide a number of sq equal to your charisma modifier

more to be added later I need to add fluff to the attacks I know

You should add some tags to make this easier to read, example:

KeyBlade master
class traits

role: striker. your attacks deal high amounts of damage using summons,
magic and keyblade attacks

build options

class features
Unlock for me, my friends for power, keyblade basics, my blade returns

Assault Master

Arcana furry

Keyblade basics
keyblade masters often train in such a way which grants a bonus to him/her choose one of the three keyblade basics

Arcana blade
your keyblade grants a +1 bonus to attacks and damage when used as an implement for attacks with the key words summon and magic

striking blade
your keyblade grants a +1 bonus to all attacks and damage for attacks with the keyblade keyword

unlock for me
Though not trained in open lock a keyblade master gets the trained bonus for open lock + their wisdom modifier

My friends for power

Return my blade

Spoiler is at will powers for this class

at-will powers

Keyblade attack
at-will keyblade master
standard keyblade Melee
str vs AC
hit 1w+ str modifier
increase to 2W at level 11
increase to 3W at level 21

Fire
At-will Keyblade master
Standard magic Fire Implement Range:10
Wis vs Reflex
Hit 1d8+wis mod
increase to 2d8 at level 11
increase to 3dw at level 21

Simba's claw attack
At-will Keyblade master
Hit 1d6
increases to 2d6 at level 11
increases to 3d6 at level 21

Sliding dash
at-will keyblade master
standard Keyblade Melee
Str vs AC
hit 1d8 + str modifier
special you may slide 1 sq before making this attack. If you have the assault master class feature you may slide a number of sq equal to your charisma modifier

Deathdarken
2010-06-12, 09:01 PM
thanks josha could you delete that so we don't have that taking up a lot of space, if you don't mind. I fixed that up and I'm starting to add level 1 encounter powers

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-12, 10:36 PM
What!?! You just took some of my races! :smallconfused: :smallannoyed:

Deathdarken
2010-06-12, 10:45 PM
What!?! You just took some of my races! :smallconfused: :smallannoyed:

oh sorry I took them here so other players could PEACH them sorry, should I let you post them?

Ceaon
2010-06-13, 02:38 AM
I've made a 4e variant of the Hexblade in another topic. Here is the link (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155920).
Let's make sure 4E gets just as big a homebrew following as other systems!

Deathdarken
2010-06-13, 12:13 PM
how do you guys like the idea of Keyblade combo attacks, I think it fits the game with how often a keyblade master combos, each hit leads to another, any ideas or commits on this type of attack

Deathdarken
2010-06-14, 02:03 PM
I posted powers for the keyblade master class up to level 2 utilities

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-16, 02:06 PM
Can you delete the posts of my races, they are my intellectual property. :smallannoyed:

Deathdarken
2010-06-16, 03:03 PM
Can you delete the posts of my races, they are my intellectual property. :smallannoyed:

they are deleted, sorry about that did not mean to start something

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-16, 03:23 PM
they are deleted, sorry about that did not mean to start something

Thanks, it's ok.
I'm sorry about that.

Deathdarken
2010-06-23, 10:10 AM
promise I'm still working on the keyblade project just that I got a new GF and its nice to finally have someone again

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-25, 02:36 PM
Ripfang Mauler
The Ripfang Mauler is a demon most often encountered on the first few layers of the abyss. The resemble bear-wolverine creatures with tough outer shells and claws and teeth made of serrated steel.

Ripfang Mauler Level 13 Elite Soldier
Large elemental beast XP 1,600
Initiative +11 Senses Perception +13
HP 264; Bloodied 132
Regeneration 5
AC 29; Fortitude 27; Reflex 25; Will 23
Saving Throws +2
Speed 8 , Burrow 2 , Climb 5
Action Points 1

TRAITS
Ripping Razors • Aura 1
Foes that start their turn within the aura take 10 damage.

STANDARD ACTIONS
m Fang and Claw (at-will)
Attack: Melee 1 (1 target); +20 vs AC
Hit: 2d8 + 6 Damage and the target is marked and takes ongoing 5 damage (save ends both).
C Razor Burst (encounter; recharges when first bloodied)
Attack: Close burst 2 (All targets); +16 vs reflex
Hit: 4d8 + 6 Damage and ongoing 10 damage (save ends).

TRIGGERED ACTIONS
Backslash Swipe (immediate reaction, when hit by a melee attack; at-will)
The Ripfang Mauler makes the fallowing attack on the triggering creature.
Attack: +20 vs AC
Hit: 2d8 + 6 Damage and the target is slowed until the end of their next turn.

Alignment Chaotic Evil Languages —
Skills Athletics +20, Intimidate +13
Str 28 (+15) Dex 17 (+9) Wis 15 (+8)
Con 20 (+11) Int 4 (+3) Cha 15 (+8)

Tactics
The Ripfang Mauler lives for the carnage of battle and will fight like a rabid dire tiger until slain. They begin combat by locking down the most powerful-looking melee combatant so that their allies can slip past and cut down weaker foes. If they can get a good number of enemies in 1 spot at a time it uses Razor Burst.

A rather large image.
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/959/beetlebearbydrexilwatch.jpg

Designer's Note
I made this monster to be a walking slaughterhouse and to be easily re-flavored to fit any kind of encounter.
It can be re-flavored to be a fiery volcano beast (by changing all damage to fire damage and adding fire resistance).
A savage snow-bear monster (adding cold resistance and changing Razor Burst to Ice Burst.)
Ect.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-25, 03:41 PM
I added an encounter power, no feedback?

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-25, 04:01 PM
Keyblade Master Feedback

Daily Summon Implement
Standard Action Range:5 Area Burst:3
Target: You and All Allies in Burst
Effect:You and all Allies in the Burst spend a Healing Surge and Regain Hit Points Equal to their healing Surge Value Twice

Why this power NEEDS to go:

1 This is way overpowered, giving a ridiculously high amount of healing to a large number of allies at a time.
2 This is a utility power, not an attack power.
3 This is not the power of a striker, if it was on a leader than it would make sense but not on a striker.

Thunder
Wis Vs Reflex
Hit:2d8 + wis modifier lightening damage

This power is boring, flavor it up a bit.

PLEASE fix the typos and spelling mistakes, also add some punctuation (it makes it not painful to read) before I say more. :smallfrown:

Deathdarken
2010-06-26, 02:22 AM
Keyblade Master Feedback

Why this power NEEDS to go:

1 This is way overpowered, giving a ridiculously high amount of healing to a large number of allies at a time.
2 This is a utility power, not an attack power.
3 This is not the power of a striker, if it was on a leader than it would make sense but not on a striker.

This power is boring, flavor it up a bit.

PLEASE fix the typos and spelling mistakes, also add some punctuation (it makes it not painful to read) before I say more. :smallfrown:yeah I might have to weaken the powers up also the main role of a keyblade master is striker but you know how that goes. Also this is my first real homebrew so I'm still working on stuff thanks for the feed back sorry I've not been on to give you feed back I'll do that when I got more time promise. Also spelling is something I'm not great at could you help with that I'm no good at seeing words I spell wrong

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-27, 04:06 PM
I fixed up my Ripfang Mauler monster a little, no one has anything to say?

Deathdarken
2010-06-27, 10:47 PM

its cool, though I'm not a specialist in seeing that its balanced though

Deathdarken
2010-06-28, 10:35 AM

we got to make this room more popular I've been trying but no luck, see what you can do

icastflare!
2010-06-28, 08:26 PM
Josha, I love your content. I will put some stuff up here once I tweak some stuff.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-29, 12:02 AM
More KBM Feedback!

unlock for me

Open lock isn't a skill.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-29, 01:58 PM
Corruption Otyugh
The Corruption Otyugh is the result of an Otyugh that has eaten the flesh of an undead creature turning it into a semi-undead horror.

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/8766/h3lvl710pyramidofshadow.png

Corruption Otyugh Level 4 Elite Soldier
Large aberrant beast XP 350
Initiative +3 Senses Perception +8; darkvision
HP 110; Bloodied 55
AC 20; Fortitude 21; Reflex 15; Will 18
Immune disease
Resist 5 necrotic
Vulnerable 5 radiant
Saving Throws +2
Speed 5 , Swim 5
Action Points 1

TRAITS
Corruption Stench • aura 1
enemies in the aura take a -2 penalty to attack rolls and regain only half hit points from healing surges.

STANDARD ACTIONS
m Corrupted Lash (standard; at-will) • Necrotic
Attack: Melee 3 (1 target); +11 vs AC
Hit: 1d10 + 5 damage, and ongoing 5 necrotic damage (save ends)
C Corrupted Frenzy (standard; at-will) • Necrotic
Attack: Close burst 3 (All targets); +11 vs AC
Hit: 1d10 + 5 damage, and ongoing 5 necrotic damage (save ends)
M Rotting Bite (standard; at-will) • Necrotic
Attack: Melee 1 (1 target); +9 vs AC
Hit: 2d8 + 5 necrotic damage, and ongoing 5 necrotic damage (save ends)

Alignment Evil Languages —
Skills Stealth +6
Str 19 (+6) Dex 8 (+1) Wis 13 (+3)
Con 15 (+4) Int 5 (–1) Cha 9 (+1)

Tactics
Corruption Otyughs are more intelligent than other Otyughs and have some idea of combat tactics. Corruption Otyughs put themselves in the middle of the fight attempting to use Corrupted Frenzy every round and making full use of Corruption Stench.

Deathdarken
2010-06-30, 12:55 AM
More KBM Feedback!

Open lock isn't a skill.
its a sub skill that can be used, I check the 4.0 book on it guess I should reword that huh. sweet new creature where you finding your pictures?

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-30, 01:26 PM
Coming soon: A Banner To Put In Your Sig!

Deathdarken
2010-06-30, 01:31 PM
More KBM Feedback!

Open lock isn't a skill.

again I'll re word it K, been busy with school and work lately

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-06-30, 06:41 PM
MY ATTEMPT TO CONVERT THE ARCANE TRICKSTER TO 4E AS A PARAGON PATH

Arcane Trickster
"All right, you caught me red-handed... Oh wait! I can teleport!"
Prerequisite Rogue, any arcane class.

Sneaky Spellcasting (Level 11)
When you have combat advantage against a creature you can ignore all of their resistances. When attacking with spells you also benefit from sneak attack.

Trickster's Action (Level 11)
When you spend an action point for any reason you become insubstantial until the start of your next turn.

Footwork Casting (Level 16)
Whenever you use an arcane at-will attack power you may shift 1 square.

Dazing Ray (Arcane Trickster attack 11)
You fire a multi-colored ray of Feywild magic at you foe, dazing them and overloading their senses.
ranged 20
Encounter; Arcane, Force
Standard Action; Implement
Attack: Intelligence vs. Will
Hit: 3d8 + you int modifier force damage and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.

Shadow Trick (Arcane Trickster utility 12)
Your body vanishes into the shadows and you appear somewhere else.
Encounter; Arcane
Move Action; Personal
Effect: You teleport your speed and you gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn.

Shadowmist Hex (Arcane Trickster attack 20)
You unleash a twisting ray of shadow arcana on an unlucky foe, unless they can evade it their ability to defend themselves is temporarily striped away.
ranged 20
Daily; Arcane, Necrotic
Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex
Hit: 5d6 + Int modifier + Dex modifier necrotic damage, and the target grants combat advantage and gains vulnerable 10 to all damage (save ends both).
Miss: 10 Necrotic damage and the target grants combat advantage and gains vulnerable 5 to all damage until the end of your next turn.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-07-27, 06:47 PM
I didn't want this thread to die so I cooked up some spellcasting/magical ogres.

OGRE
Ogres are crude, savage monsters that take pleasure in harming others, but not all ogres are dull-witted psychopaths...

These are several Ogres that use magic as well as brute force.

OGRE SMASH ADEPT
Some of the more intelligent and crafty ogres take the path of the smash adept.
Smash adepts not only use the brute force common among ogres to overcome their foes but a crude, primitive kind of arcane magic which they use to implement their brutal fighting-style.

SMASH ADEPTS IN COMBAT
The Ogre Smash Adept will test its skills by engaging the most powerful-looking melee fighter it can see and mercilessly pounding it into the ground with Storm of Blows and locking it in place with Freezing Smash.

ENCOUNTER GROUPS
Ogre Smash Adepts often lead other Ogres into battle but are also notorious for training beasts such as Behemoths, Drakes, Boars, and monstrous Bears.

SMASH ADEPT LORE
Arcana 17- Ogre Smash Adepts are ogres who use a primitive version of arcane magic to empower their melee attacks and give them limited ranged attack capabilities.
Arcana 22- Lightning, thunder, and cold are primary weapons in the adept's arsenal. They have also been known to enchant their clubs with primal blood-magic.

Ogre Smash Adept Level 8 Elite Soldier
Large natural humanoid XP 700
HP 174; Bloodied 87
AC 23; Fortitude 22; Reflex 17; Will 17
Speed 8
Saving Throws +2
Action Points 1
Initiative +6
Perception +4

Standard Actions
m Thunder Club (weapon, thunder, arcane) • At-Will
Attack: Melee 2 (1 target); +15 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12 + 14 Thunder damage, and the target is dazed until the end of the Smash Adept's next turn.
M Storm of Blows • At-Will
Effect: The Ogre Smash Adept makes 2 bacic melee attacks against the same or different targets, if both attacks hit the same target, the target is dazed (save ends) instead of the normal duration.
M Freezing Crush (weapon, cold, cold) • Encounter recharges when first bloodied.
Attack: Melee 2 (1 target); +13 vs. Fortitude
Hit: 4d6 + 9 Cold damage, and the target is dazed and immobileized (save ends).
C Bloodlust Sweep • Encounter recharges when first bloodied.
Attack: Close burst 1 (all targets); +15 vs. AC
Hit: 3d10 + 10 Damage, and ongoing 5 damage (save ends).

Triggered Actions
R Lightning Ray • Recharge 5 6
Trigger: When hit by a ranged attack.
Attack (Immediate Reaction): Ranged 10 (triggering target); +13 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8 + 12 Lightning damage.

Str 27 (+12) Dex 11 (+4) Wis 11 (+4)
Con 15 (+6) Int 9 (+3) Cha 10 (+4)
Alignment chaotic evil*****Languages Giant
Equipment hide armor, greatclub.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4839/bogtrollbypachycrocuta.jpg

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-07-29, 01:57 PM
Come on! :smallfrown: :smallconfused:
Isn't anyone going to post something or at lest comment on my content?

Deathdarken
2010-08-26, 12:25 PM
I'm back and working on the key blade character again. I also edited the level one daily healing power

oblivion6
2010-08-26, 07:02 PM
cool ogre josha.

i may post some of my homebrew later on

Orzel
2010-08-26, 08:13 PM
To be nice I'll post my daywalker race, my jiang shi monster, AND my five-eyed seer prestige class...

when I get the time to time

Jiang Shi

Jiang Shi are undead humanoids that hop around, killing living creatures to absorb life essence from their victims. their bodies are surprising hard and their movement is stiff. Their fingernails are extremely long and very sharp. Many jiang shi can scratch through metal with little problem.
Jiang shi are said to be created when a person's soul fails to leave the deceased's body, due to improper death or suicide. Other reports claim they are created when a body of a homesick traveler is buried in an unfamiliar place. Some claim they are created when a troublemaker wishes to continue its way after death.
History DC 20: Many mistake jiang shi for vampires and attempt to try vampiric weaknesses on them with no effect. Many jiang shi abuse this fact and pretend to be vampires to waste the effects of their victims.
Relgion DC 25: A jiang shi prefer to hop in battle. When they walk, they stiffen their bodies to steel-like hardness.

Jiang Shi--- Level 9 Skirmisher
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 400
---
Initiative +7; Senses Perception +8
HP 90; Bloodied 45
AC 23; Fortitude 23; Reflex 21; Will 21
Immune disease, posion;
Resist necrotic 10; Vulnerable radiant 10
Speed 5,
---
[Basic Melee] Razor Claw (standard; at will): Reach 2; +14 vs. AC; 2d6+6 damage (if it has combat advantage 2d6+9 damage)

[Melee] Hopping Claw (standard; at-will): The jiang shi shifts up t0 3 squares and attacks. +14 vs. AC; 1d8+6 damage and the target is knocked prone

[Close] Qi Drain (standard; against prone bloodied targets only; recharges when hit) Necrotic: Blast 2; +12 vs Fortitude; 2d6 necrotic damage and the jiang shi gains 22 hit points.

Stiff Hop (move; at-will): The jiang shi shifts 3 squares.

Stiff Body The jiang shi has - 2 to defense and resist 10 against opportunity attacks
---
Alignment Evil; Languages Common
Skills: Stealth +9, Bluff +9
Str 22; Dex 17; Wis 18
Con 10; Int 12; Cha 16

Jiang Shi--- Level 4 Lurker
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 175
---
Initiative +7; Senses Perception +2
HP 40; Bloodied 20
AC 17; Fortitude 15; Reflex 15; Will 5
Immune disease, poison;
Resist necrotic 5; Vulnerable radiant 5
Speed 5,
---
Razor Claw (standard; at will): Reach 2; +9 vs. AC; 1d8+3 damage and the target is grabbed (until escape)

[Melee] Swift Claw (standard; at-will): Reach 2; +7 vs. Reflex; 1d8+3 damage

Stiff Hop (move; at-will): The sealed jiang shi shifts 3 squares.

Broken Seal (while bloodied) The sealed jiang shi gains concealment and deals an extra 2d6 necrotic damage to grabbed enemies.
---
Skills: Stealth +9
Str 17; Dex 17; Wis 13
Con 10; Int 12; Cha 12

[B]Stiff Corpse--- Level 9 Minion
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 100
---
Initiative +4; Senses Perception +8
HP 1; A minion never takes damage from a missed attack
AC 21; Fortitude 22; Reflex 19; Will 20
Immune disease, poison;
Resist necrotic 10;
Speed 5,
---
Draining Claw (standard; at will) Necrotic: Reach 2; +14 vs. AC; 8 necrotic damage and the target loses all resistances until the end of the stiff corpse's next turn.

Stiff Hop (move; at-will): The stiff corpse shifts 3 squares.

Stiff Body The stiff corpse has - 2 to defense and resist 10 against opportunity attacks
---
Alignment unaligned; Languages -Common
Skills: Stealth +7, Bluff + 7
Str 22; Dex 12; Wis 18
Con 10; Int 12; Cha 12

[B]Ancient Jiang Shi--- Level Elite 13 Skirmisher
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 1600
---
Initiative +13; Senses Perception +12
HP 240; Bloodied 120
AC 30; Fortitude 25; Reflex 26; Will 24
Saving throw +2
Immune disease, poison;
Speed 6
Action points 1
---
[Basic Melee] Razor Claw (standard; at will): Reach 2; +19 vs. AC; 1d8+5 damage

[Basic Melee] Low kick (standard; at will): +17 vs. Reflex; 1d6+5 damage and the target is knocked prone

[Melee] Hopping Claw (standard; at-will): The ancient jiang shi shifts up to 3 squares and attacks. +17 vs. AC; 1d8+6 damage and the target is knocked prone

[Melee] Old Style Fighting (standard; at will): The ancient jiang shi makes a basic attack, shifts, and makes another basic attack.

[Close] Qi Drain (standard; against prone bloodied targets only; encounter) Necrotic: Blast 2; +17 vs Fortitude; 2d6 necrotic damage and the jiang shi gains 60 hit points.

Qi Counter (free, when the ancient jiang shi is hit by an enemy it has combat advantage over, at-will) the ancient jiang shi makes a razor claw attack. If it hits, the target loses a healing surge and qi drain recharges.
---
Skills: Stealth +18, Bluff +15
Str 23; Dex 21; Wis 18
Con 10; Int 13; Cha 16

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-27, 10:34 AM
To be nice I'll post my daywalker race, my jiang shi monster, AND my five-eyed seer prestige class...

when I get the time to time

Jiang Shi

Jiang Shi are undead humanoids that hop around, killing living creatures to absorb life essence from their victims. their bodies are surprising hard and their movement is stiff. Their fingernails are extremely long and very sharp. Many jiang shi can scratch through metal with little problem.
Jiang shi are said to be created when a person's soul fails to leave the deceased's body, due to improper death or suicide. Other reports claim they are created when a body of a homesick traveler is buried in an unfamiliar place. Some claim they are created when a troublemaker wishes to continue its way after death.
History DC 20: Many mistake jiang shi for vampires and attempt to try vampiric weaknesses on them with no effect. Many jiang shi abuse this fact and pretend to be vampires to waste the effects of their victims.
Relgion DC 25: A jiang shi prefer to hop in battle. When they walk, they stiffen their bodies to steel-like hardness.

Jiang Shi--- Level 9 Skirmisher
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 400
---
Initiative +7; Senses Perception +8
HP 90; Bloodied 45
AC 23; Fortitude 23; Reflex 21; Will 21
Immune disease, posion;
Speed 5,
---
[Basic Melee] Razor Claw (standard; at will): Reach 2; +14 vs. AC; 2d6+6 damage (if it has combat advantage 2d6+9 damage)

[Melee] Hopping Claw (standard; at-will): The jiang shi shifts up t0 3 squares and attacks. +14 vs. AC; 1d8+6 damage and the target is knocked prone

[Close] Qi Drain (standard; against prone bloodied targets only; recharges when hit) Necrotic: Blast 2; +12 vs Fortitude; 2d6 necrotic damage and the jiang shi gains 22 hit points.

Stiff Body The jiang shi has - 2 to defense and resist 10 against opportunity attacks
---
Skills: Stealth +9, Bluff +9
Str 22; Dex 17; Wis 18
Con 10; Int 12; Cha 16

Jiang Shi--- Level 4 Lurker
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 175
---
Initiative +7; Senses Perception +2
HP 40; Bloodied 20
AC 17; Fortitude 15; Reflex 15; Will 5
Immune disease, poison;
Resist necrotic 5; Vulnerable radiant 5
Speed 5,
---
Razor Claw (standard; at will): Reach 2; +9 vs. AC; 1d8+3 damage and the target is grabbed (until escape)

[Melee] Swift Claw (standard; at-will): Reach 2; +7 vs. Reflex; 1d8+3 damage

Stiff Hop (move; at-will): The sealed jiang shi shifts 3 squares.

Broken Seal (while bloodied) The sealed jiang shi gains concealment and deals an extra 2d6 necrotic damage to grabbed enemies.
---
Skills: Stealth +9
Str 17; Dex 17; Wis 13
Con 10; Int 12; Cha 12

[B]Stiff Corpse--- Level 9 Minion
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 100
---
Initiative +4; Senses Perception +8
HP 1; A minion never takes damage from a missed attack
AC 21; Fortitude 22; Reflex 19; Will 20
Immune disease, poison;
Resist necrotic 10;
Speed 5,
---
Draining Claw (standard; at will) Necrotic: Reach 2; +14 vs. AC; 8 necrotic damage and the target loses all resistances until the end of the stiff corpse's next turn.

Stiff Hop (move; at-will): The stiff corpse shifts 3 squares.

Stiff Body The stiff corpse has - 2 to defense and resist 10 against opportunity attacks
---
Alignment unaligned; Languages -Common
Skills: Stealth +7, Bluff + 7
Str 22; Dex 12; Wis 18
Con 10; Int 12; Cha 12

[B]Ancient Jiang Shi--- Level Elite 13 Skirmisher
Medium natural humanoid (undead)--- XP 1600
---
Initiative +13; Senses Perception +12
HP 240; Bloodied 120
AC 30; Fortitude 25; Reflex 26; Will 24
Saving throw +2
Immune disease, poison;
Speed 6
Action points 1
---
[Basic Melee] Razor Claw (standard; at will): Reach 2; +19 vs. AC; 1d8+5 damage

[Basic Melee] Low kick (standard; at will): +17 vs. Reflex; 1d6+5 damage and the target is knocked prone

[Melee] Hopping Claw (standard; at-will): The ancient jiang shi shifts up to 3 squares and attacks. +17 vs. AC; 1d8+6 damage and the target is knocked prone

[Melee] Old Style Fighting (standard; at will): The ancient jiang shi makes a basic attack, shifts, and makes another basic attack.

[Close] Qi Drain (standard; against prone bloodied targets only; encounter) Necrotic: Blast 2; +17 vs Fortitude; 2d6 necrotic damage and the jiang shi gains 60 hit points.

Qi Counter (free, when the ancient jiang shi is hit by an enemy it has combat advantage over, at-will) the ancient jiang shi makes a razor claw attack. If it hits, the target loses a healing surge and qi drain recharges.
---
Skills: Stealth +18, Bluff +15
Str 23; Dex 21; Wis 18
Con 10; Int 13; Cha 16

Well, I like the fluff but the math is WAY out of date. Over the last 2 years Wizards of the Coast has done things such as given minions roles, changed the monster damage, changed a lot of the math on elites and solos, and given monsters a whole new presentation format.

You can find the new format in my signature both in the monsters I made and the link that says "The correct way to make 4e monsters".
I hope I wasn't to critical, it's a great monster; just needs some work.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-27, 05:29 PM
cool ogre josha.

Why thank you, I just updated the math and the wording of some of the powers today.
The rune hurler is going to have the artillery role and average-damage, inaccurate ranged attacks that all have some non-damage effect such as dazing.

Orzel
2010-08-27, 05:51 PM
Well, I like the fluff but the math is WAY out of date. Over the last 2 years Wizards of the Coast has done things such as given minions roles, changed the monster damage, changed a lot of the math on elites and solos, and given monsters a whole new presentation format.

You can find the new format in my signature both in the monsters I made and the link that says "The correct way to make 4e monsters".
I hope I wasn't to critical, it's a great monster; just needs some work.

Well I made them when the 4E first came out. Never updated them since my player killed the AJS.

Daywalkers are actually not half vampires. They are vampire spawn that are purified by divine energy after the destruction of their master. A daywalker loses access to most of his vampire power due the purification but parts of the curse lingers still in their bodies. Daywalkers retain some of their vampire strength and athleticism but are unaffected by sunlight hence their name. Daywalkers don't need to drink blood. Their thirst for blood was mostly eliminated because they are purified and alive. Daywalkers still thirst but not often. Unlike vampires, they can drain life force without drawing blood. After priming a foe with his weakened gaze, a daywalker can wound an enemy and drain their life force (or blood) to heal own wounds. Daywalkers prefer to feed off animals but will drink the blood of their enemies. Those with evil intentions might prefer the taste of fresh blood of innocents.
Daywalkers were usually humans or elves in their past lives. Although their mortality is returned, the taint of vampirism hides their racial traits. Most daywalkers look like sickly half-elves. The change pales their skin, shrinks their bones, and darkens their hair. They are not undead but claim to be not fully alive. A daywalker can pass his curse to his children. Daywalkers rarely couple with each other thought, fearing birthing the rare living vampire.
Daywalkers usually hate the undead, especially vampires. They often hunt vampires and free their spawn to create more daywalkers. Some even miss their past powers and seek to become undead again.

DAYWALKER

Average Height: 5' - 6'2''
Average Weight: 120 - 200lb

Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Charisma
Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares
Vision: Darkvision

Languages: Common, Choice of one other
Halt Disease. You cannot reach the final stage of a disease.
Necrotic Resistance: You have resist necrotic 5 + one half your level
Blood Drain: You gain Blood Drain as an encounter power.

Blood Drain-- Daywalker Racial Power
You gaze into your enemy's eyes and sink your teeth into his neck.
Encounter <> Weapon
Standard Action -- Melee
Attack: Charisma vs. Will
Hit: 1d8 + Strength Damage and regain hit points as if you had used a healing surge.
Special: If the target is bloodied, you gain a +4 bonus to your attack roll. This bonus increases to +6 at level 11, and +8 at level 21.

Crimson Claws [Daywalker]
Prerequisite: Daywalker, Blood Drain racial power
Benefit: If you are grabbing the target, you can use blood drain as a move action and add your Charisma modifier to your damage roll.

Strong Hop [Daywalker]
Prerequisite: Daywalker, trained in Athletics
Benefit: You gain a +5 feat bonus to Athletics checks to make jumps and climb walls. This bonus increases to +10 at level 11 and +15 at level 21.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-28, 09:50 AM
Blood Drain should do more damage but require combat advantage.
Also, shouldn't it have 1 fixed stat and 2 optional?

SSGoW
2010-08-28, 10:10 AM
I made a martial controller a couple months ago.. If I find it I will show it :p

But to be honest its more of a refluff/change of the wizard :3

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-28, 06:49 PM
I just updated the format of my ogre and added a picture.
I'm working on another ogre right now.

Orzel
2010-08-28, 07:38 PM
Blood Drain should do more damage but require combat advantage.
Also, shouldn't it have 1 fixed stat and 2 optional?

Blood drain is a combination of the vampires Blood Drain and Dominating Gaze. Since daywalkers' gifts are weaker than a full vampire. They lack fangs and their gaze only last a few seconds. They must combine the two to use them in battle.
They freeze victims for a moment with their weakened gaze and bite the frozen foe with their normal teeth. Since a daywalkers teeth is the same as any human, the damage is minor. The main use for it for a surgeless heal.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-28, 08:05 PM
The main use for it for a surgeless heal.

Actually, that makes a lot of sense. Also, you should have to spend a healing surge.

Crossfiyah
2010-08-28, 09:32 PM
Where to begin...

Keyblade isn't a type of weapon. Heavy Blades are. Make its proficiencies Light Blades, Heavy Blades, and then leave Keyblades as its implement type. That's enough to keep them from using the other weapons.

And those skills are REALLY good. You need to lose at least insight or perception, and if not, heal, or acrobatics, or athletics...SOMETHING.

Keyblade basics
keyblade masters often train in such a way which grants a bonus to him/her choose one of the three keyblade basics. At level 11 the bonus of your keyblade basic increases to 2. At level 21 the bonus of your keyblade basic increases to 3

...I don't understand. The bonus to attack? If they get a scaling +1/tier bonus to attack rolls, congratulations. You've broken 4e. That would make them as accurate as anyone else in the game that has the expertise feat, and 15% more accurate than anyone else if they take it.

You're in a bind. They're a striker that starts with Hide armor, and no Dex or Int secondary. Unless you can make Wis or Cha your armor, like Sorcerers can use Str with certain builds, this +1 won't do jack all.

If you DO use Wis or Cha, you don't need the +1. Either way this is a bad class feature.

Arcana blade

striking blade

Unless your attacks have built-in higher damage die like the Barbarian, this won't help you. Except the bonus to attack, that's pretty unnecessary no matter what. ESPECIALLY if it scales.

unlock for me

Flavorful.

My friends for power

Another bonus to attacks? You're now 20% more accurate than anyone else.

This should, at best, be a feat.

Return my blade

Flavorful

Locked up tight
As a standard action a keyblade master may lock a door using the power of their keyblade, the Dc check to unlock the door is d20 + charisma modifier + half your level

Give them the ability to cast Arcane Lock once per day, without expecting component costs, and let them use Wis or Cha for the modifier, or whatever.

You currently have a striker with a +3 to damage, and a +4 to attack rolls at epic tier, and a +1 to both upon creation, sitting at, if they're lucky, 15 AC, 14 Fort, 12 Ref, 14 Will. You're gonna get torn apart. Hard

You will be as accurate as an Avenger with even LESS damage capabilities and survivability. In short, terrible, no one will ever play it and succeed.

If there is a way to wrack up damage with combos, or whatever, it wasn't apparent to me on an initial readthrough. Definitely reevaluate this.

Crossfiyah
2010-08-28, 09:49 PM
Of course, it'd be unfair to critique without offering up some of my own work to be judged:

Necromancer
"Alive, dead, it's all the same. They'll all be mine...eventually."

CLASS TRAITS
Role: Leader. You amass armies of the undead, and use your powers over both life and death to bolster your allies as well as your minions.
Power Source: Shadow. You draw your power from the Shadowfell, enabling you to wreck havoc on the natural circle of life. You use your powers to suck the life from your opponents and return it to your allies.
Key Abilities: Intelligence, Constitution, Charisma
Armor Proficiencies: Cloth
Weapon Proficiencies: Simple melee, simple ranged
Implements: Skulls, staffs, wands
Bonus to Defense: +1 Fortitude, +1 Will
Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + Constitution score

Hit Points per Level Gained: 4
Healing Surges per Day: 7 + Constitution modifier
Trained Skills: Religion. From the class skills list below, choose three more trained skills at 1st level. Class Skills: Arcana (Int), Bluff (Cha), Endurance (Con), Heal (Wis), History (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Nature (Int), Religion (Int), Stealth (Dex)
Class Features: Ritual Casting, Necromantic Coven, Shadow Walk, Raise Skeleton, Shadow Word

Rules for Conjured Creatures:

CONJURED CREATURE
A creature you conjure uses these rules, unless a power description says otherwise.
- Allied Creature: When you use a conjuring power, you create a creature that is an ally to you and your allies. The power determines where the conjured creature appears.
- Your Defenses: The conjured creature’s defenses equal yours when you conjure it, not
including any temporary bonuses or penalties.
- Hit Points: The conjured creature has 1 hit point, and is treated as a minion for the purposes of attacks made against it. A conjured creature never takes damage on a miss.
- No Healing Surges: The conjured creature lacks healing surges, and cannot be affected by any power that would allow it to spend a healing surge.
- No Flanking: Unless otherwise specified, the conjured creature does not provide flanking to you or your allies.
- Speed: The conjuring power determines the conjured creature’s speed.
- Commanding the Creature: The conjured creature has no actions of its own; you spend actions to command it mentally. You can command the creature only if you have line of effect to it. When you command the creature, the two of you share knowledge but not senses. A conjured creature can be commanded to take any kind of physical action you would be capable of performing, however, unlike a summoned creature, a conjuration takes the same type of action to perform the task. The conjuring power determines any special commands you can give the summoned creature and gives an action type for each command. If a special command is a minor action, you can give that command only once during each of your turns.
- Attacks and Checks: If a conjuring power allows the conjured creature to attack, you make an attack through the creature, as specified in the power description. If the conjured creature can make a skill check or an ability check, you make the check. Attacks and checks you make through the creature do not include temporary bonuses or penalties to your statistics.
- Duration: Unless the conjuring power states otherwise, the conjured creature lasts until the end of your next turn, unless it takes some action. You may sustain a conjured creature as a minor action. If you end your turn with a conjuration a distance away from you greater than the range of the spell used to summon it, it drops to 0 hit points immediately.

Rules for Summoned Creatures:
SUMMONED CREATURE
A creature you summon uses these rules, unless a power description says otherwise.
- Allied Creature: When you use a summoning power, you create a creature that is an ally to you and your allies. The power determines where the summoned creature appears.
- Your Defenses: The summoned creature’s defenses equal yours when you summon it, not
- Hit Points: The summoned creature’s maximum hit points equal your bloodied value. When the
summoned creature drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed, and you lose a healing surge. If you have no healing surges left, you instead take damage equal to half your bloodied value.
- No Healing Surges: The summoned creature lacks healing surges, but if a power allows it to spend a healing surge, you can spend a healing surge for it.The summoned creature then gains the benefit of the healing surge, instead of your gaining it.
- Speed: The summoning power determines the summoned creature’s speed.
- Commanding the Creature: The summoned creature has no actions of its own; you spend actions to command it mentally. You can command the creature only if you have line of effect to it. When you command the creature, the two of you share knowledge but not senses. As a minor action, you can command the summoned creature to take one of the following actions, if it is physically capable of taking that action: crawl, escape, fly, open or close a door or a container, pick up or drop an item, run, stand up, shift, squeeze, or walk. The summoning power determines any special commands you can give the summoned creature and gives an action type for each command. If a special command is a minor action, you can give that command only once during each of your turns.
- Attacks and Checks: If a summoning power allows the summoned creature to attack, you make an attack through the creature, as specified in the power description. If the summoned creature can make a skill check or an ability check, you make the check. Attacks and checks you make through the creature do not include temporary bonuses or penalties to your statistics.
- Duration: Unless the summoning power states otherwise, the summoned creature lasts until the end of the encounter and then disappears. As a minor action, you can dismiss the summoned creature.

Ritual Casting
You gain the Ritual Caster feat. At level 6, you automatically gain the ritual Speak With Dead, and can cast it once per day free of cost. At level 8, you automatically gain the ritual Raise Dead.

Necromantic Coven
Coven of Execrations: Once per encounter, before an enemy makes a saving throw against an effect caused by one of your powers, you grant the enemy a penalty equal to your Charisma modifier.
Coven of Conjurations: Once per encounter, when you use a power with the summon or conjuration keyword, the creature gains a bonus to all damage equal to your Constitution modifier.

Raise Skeleton Necromancer Feature
You beckon to the earth, and a shambling skeletal warrior claws his way out of the ground, ready to serve your every whim.
At-Will - Conjuration, Implement, Shadow
Minor (1/round)
Close burst 10
Target: One unoccupied square within range
Effect: You conjure a medium skeleton. The skeleton has speed 6, and has the following actions available to it:
Short sword (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC, 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Level 21: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Sustain minor: The skeleton remains.

Shadow Word Necromancer Feature
Your words redirect the ebb and flow of life itself, healing your allies and gifting your servants with renewed vigor.
Encounter (Special) - Healing, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5 (10 at 11th level, 15 at 21st level)
Target: You or one ally in burst
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge. If the target does so, one ally or summon in the burst, other than the target, gains temporary hit points equal to 1d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 6: 2d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 11: 3d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 16: 4d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 21: 5d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 26: 6d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only once per round. At 16th level, you can use this power three times per encounter, but only once per round.

At Wills (1)

Black Ritual Necromancer Attack 1
You forge a dark ritual with the opponent. The shadow energy coarses over them, emboldening their adversaries as a direct result of their actions.
At-Will - Necrotic, Implement, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. The next time the target attacks an ally before the end of your next turn, that ally gains temporary hit points equal to one-half your level + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 21: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage

Blasphemous Strike Necromancer Attack 1
Your undead minion lashes out at a nearby foe, enraging it by merely existing.
At-Will - Implement, Shadow
Standard
Melee 1
Target: One creature within reach of a minion
Hit: 1[M] + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is marked by your minion until the end of your next turn.

Poison Ward Necromancer Attack 1
A venomous serpent rises from the earth, ready to strike at any foes that hazard too close.
At-Will - Conjuration, Implement, Poison, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Effect: You conjure a small, poisonous snake totem that lasts until the end of your next turn. If an enemy moves adjacent to the ward during its turn, it takes 1d6 + your Intelligence modifier poison damage and a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of it's next turn.
Level 21: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier poison damage.

Shadow Pulse Necromancer Attack 1
A black pulse of energy douses your enemy in shadows, clouding their vision, granting your allies a veil of darkness in which to manuever.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and your allies have concealment from the target until the end of your next turn.
Level 21: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage.

Swarm Strike Necromancer Attack 1
Your undead minions surround your opponent, distracting them from the real threat.
Standard
Melee 1
Hit: 1[M] + Intelligence modifier damage. The next ally to attack the target before the end of your next turn gets a bonus to the attack roll equal to the number of minions or summons adjacent to the target.

Encounters (1)

Amplify Damage Necromancer Attack 1
You utter a few words with a malicious tongue, causing psychic pain. Your foe's wounds deepen, growing more sensitive to even the slightest glancing blows.
Encounter - Implement, Psychic, Shadow
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Target: Each enemy in burst
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage.
Effect: The creature gains vulnerability 5 to the next attack made against it until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations : The creature gains vulnerability equal to 2 + your Charisma modifier.

Raise Zombie Necromancer Attack 1
A mindless decaying corpse rises from the ground, hungry for the brains of the still-living.
Encounter - Conjuration, Implement, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium zombie. The zombie has speed 4, and has the following actions available to it:
Zombie grab (standard, encounter) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; The target is grabbed. While grabbed, the target suffers a -5 penalty to escape.
Zombie slam (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage
Covenant of Conjurations: The penalty to escape is equal to 2 + your Constitution modifier.
Sustain minor: The zombie remains.

Siphon Life Necromancer Attack 1
You draw from your opponent a portion of their soul, gifting it to an ally to restore their life force.
Encounter - Healing, Implement, Necrotic Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and one ally within range can spend a healing surge, regaining bonus hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.

Toxic Cloud Necromancer Attack 1
You wrap yourself in a noxious gas, poisoning anything that gets too close to you.
Encounter - Implement, Poison, Shadow
Standard
Close burst 1
Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier poison damage.
Effect: Any creature that starts or moves next to you before the end of your next turn takes 5 poison damage.

Dailies (1)

Blight Necromancer Attack 1
You wave your hand across the ground, cursing the very land beneath your feet.
Daily - Implement, Necrotic, Shadow, Zone
Standard
Close burst 2
Target: Each creature in burst
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target is weakened (save ends).
Effect: This power creatures a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Any creature in the zone at the start of its turn takes 5 necrotic damage, and is slowed and weakened until the end of your next turn.
Sustain minor: The zone persists.

Bloody Effusion Necromancer Attack 1
Fragmentations of shadow rend and claw at your foe, tearing away its flesh and grafting it onto your allies as retribution for the pain it has caused.
Daily - Healing, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. Until the end of the encounter, whenever a bloodied ally hits the target, they regain hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
Miss: Half-damage.
Effect: Your allies gain regeneration 2 while bloodied.

Deathly Chill Necromancer Attack 1
You loose a burst of frozen air upon your adversary, freezing them to the bone.
Daily - Cold, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, the target takes a -2 penalty to its AC and Fortitude. If the target takes cold or necrotic damage, it becomes slowed until the end of its next turn.

Summon Clay Golem Necromancer Attack 1
A hulking humanoid forms from the mud and sand at your feet. It's fists quickly harden as it prepares to pound your opponents to death.
Daily - Implement, Shadow, Summoning
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium clay golem. The clay golem has a speed of 6. It has a +2 bonus to AC and Fortitude. You can give the clay golem the following special commands:
Slam (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence vs. Reflex; 1d10 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Pound (standard, daily) - Close blast 3; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is knocked prone and immobilized until the end of your next turn.

Utilities (2)

Bone Armor Necromancer Utility 2
Undead spirits swath your form, and a plate of bone forms over your chest, protecting you from your foes.
Encounter - Necrotic, Shadow
Minor
Personal
Effect: You gain a +4 power bonus to AC until the end of your next turn. Any opponent that attacks you takes 5 necrotic damage.

Double Speak Necromancer Utility 2
You make a few silent gestures, and suddenly the silver-tongue of the eloquent fellow before you seems to soften into mush.
Encounter - Charm, Implement, Shadow
Immediate Reaction
Trigger: When an opponent makes a bluff, diplomacy, or intimidate check.
Hit: Your opponent rerolls the check with a penalty equal to your Charisma modifier.

Fade to Black Necromancer Utility 2
You smirk as your body slowly fades into the shadows, leaving behind no trace of your countenance behind as you meld into darkness.
Daily - Shadow
Minor
Personal
Effect: You turn invisible until the end of your next turn, or until you make an attack.
Sustain standard: You remain invisible.

False Life Necromancer Utility 2
You bestow upon your ally a second soul, dragged from the Shadowfell, which temporary grants them added longevity.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Target: One ally
Effect: You spend a healing surge. The target gains temporary hit points equal to your surge value + your intelligence modifier. These temporary hit points stack with any temporary hit points granted by powers with the Shadow keyword.

Summon Resistance Necromancer Utility 2
With a wave of your hand, shadows crystalize on your summons, granted them improved defensive capabilities.
Encounter - Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5
Target: Each summon or conjuration in burst
Effect: Your minions gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses until the end of the encounter. Each minion in the burst gains resistance to one of the following types of damage equal to your Intelligence modifier: acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder.

Encounters (3)

Dim Vision Necromancer Attack 3
A blanket of shadow descends upon your enemies, clouding their vision, making it easier for your allies to slip away.
Encounter - Implement, Shadow
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier damage, and your allies have concealment against the target until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations: The penalty to attack rolls equals your Charisma modifier.

Raise Skeletal Mage Necromancer Attack 3
In an instant, a shambling skeleton emerges from the earth, its eyes glowing with arcane energy, lusting for battle once more.
Encounter - Acid, Cold, Conjuration, Fire, Implement, Lightning, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium skeletal mage. The skeletal mage has speed 6, and has the following actions available to it:
Orb of energy (standard, basic ranged attack) - Range 5; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage; Upon conjuring the skeletal mage, roll 1d4 to determine the type of damage it deals:
1 - Fire
2 - Cold
3 - Acid
4 - Lightning
Claw (standard, basic melee attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d4 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Covenant of Conjurations: The skeletal mage gets a bonus to the range of Orb of energy equal to your Constitution modifier.
Sustain minor: The skeletal mage remains.

Teeth Necromancer Attack 3
A swarm of insubstantial teeth gnash and tear at anything in their path, latching on for added suffering.
Encounter - Force, Implement, Shadow
Standard
Close blast 3
Target: Each creature in blast
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier force damage. If the target takes damage before the end of your next turn, make a secondary attack.
Secondary Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
Hit: 1d8 force damage.

Terror Necromancer Attack 3
You draw a bewitching symbol in the air, and instantly, all of your foes worst nightmares appear before their eyes, forcing them to flee in horror.
Encounter - Fear, Implement, Shadow
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: The targets flee a number of squares equal to their move speed. The fleeing targets avoid unsafe squares and difficult terrain if it can. This movement provokes opportunity attacks.

Dailies (5)

Bleeding Ulcer Necromancer Attack 5
You focus your malicious wills upon an already injured enemy, who soon begins to writhe in pain and agony, its wounds dripping with ichor.
Daily - Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Target: One bloodied creature
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and 10 ongoing damage (save ends). While the target is taking this ongoing damage, it cannot turn invisible or benefit from concealment.
Miss: Half-damage, and 5 ongoing damage (save ends).

Decripify Necromancer Attack 5
You make a hexing gesture and shadows begin to cling to your foes, slowing their movement, and halting their ability to press the attack.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 2d10 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target is slowed (save ends). While the target is slowed, it takes a -4 penalty to all attack rolls made against you or your allies. Aftereffect: The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn. The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.

Envenom Weapon Necromancer Attack 5
You slather a thick blend of toxins upon an allies weapon, guaranteeing that the next attack will leave a lasting impression.
Daily - Poison, Shadow
Standard
Melee touch
Target: One weapon held by you or an ally
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, all attacks made with this weapon deal an extra 1d6 poison damage. When the weapon deals damage, the target takes an additional 5 ongoing poison damage (save ends).

Summon Stone Golem Necromancer Attack 5
The rocks from the earth draw upward, and in an instant, a massive golem erected from stone towers over your enemies, ready to beat them into submission.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium stone golem. The stone golem has resist 2 all. The stone golem has a speed of 6. It has a +2 bonus to AC and Fortitude. You can give the stone golem the following special commands:
Slam (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence vs. Reflex; 1d10 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Crush (standard, daily) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 3d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is knocked prone and dazed (save ends). Aftereffect: The target is slowed (save ends).

Utilities (6)

Aura of Undeath Necromancer Utility 6
Your very essence seems to seap out, causing creatures nearby to wince in pain. The dead seem to rise out of the ground, almost without your command.
Encounter - Conjuration, Necrotic, Shadow, Stance
Minor
Personal
Effect: Until the stance ends, any enemy that enters or ends its turn in a square adjacent to you takes 5 necrotic damage. If an enemy dies while in this aura, you can raise it as a skeleton minion at the start of your next turn as a free action. Any skeleton raised in this way lasts until the end of your next turn.

Blood Offering Necromancer Utility 6
You use a portion of your own blood to fuel this dark ritual, giving your allies renewed vigor.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Standard
Close burst 5
Target: Each ally in burst
Effect: You take damage equal to your healing surge value, which cannot be reduced in any way. Each ally in the burst can spend a healing surge.

Bone Wall Necromancer Utility 6
You raise your hands, and a wall built of solid bone constructs itself before you.
Daily - Conjuration, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Area wall 8 within 10
Effect: You conjure a wall that consists of contiguous squares filled with bone. The wall can be up to 8 squares long and 4 squares high. The wall lasts until the end of your next turn, and any creature that starts its turn adjacent to the wall takes 1d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. The wall provides superior cover and blocks line of sight.
Sustain minor: The wall remains.

Shadow Swap Necromancer Utility 6
As your foes bear down upon you, you merely smile. Your foes blade seems to piece not mushy flesh, but rather, rigid bone.
Daily - Shadow, Teleportation
Immediate Interrupt
Trigger: You are hit by an attack.
Prerequisite: You have one minion alive within 10 squares.
Personal
Effect: You teleport to the space currently occupied by your minion. At the same time, your minion teleports to the space currently occupied by you, and your minion takes the damage instead. You gain concealment until the end of your next turn.

Encounters (7)

Corpse Explosion Necromancer Attack 7
You point a solitary finger towards a minion. In an instant, it ruptures, surprising your foes and bathing them in gore.
Encounter - Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Close burst 1
Target: Each creature adjacent to your minion
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn. Your minion dies.

Raise Wight Necromancer Attack 7
A few forbidden words, and you enchant a corpse with all the mystery of the Shadowfell, bringing a life-starved wight into to your servitude.
Encounter - Conjuration, Healing, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium wight. The wight has speed 7, and has the following actions available to it:
Soul Drain (standard, encounter) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and one ally adjacent to either you or your wight can spend a healing surge.
Claw (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the wight shifts 1 square.
Covenant of Conjurations: Soul drain restores additional hit points equal to your Constitution modifier.
Sustain minor: The wight remains.

Iron Maiden Necromancer Attack 7
You entrap your opponents with a fiendish curse, assuring any pain they inflict will be returned to them in psychic misery.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target takes psychic damage equal to any damage it causes until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations: The target takes psychic damage equal to any damage it causes + your Charisma modifier.

Stolen Luck Necromancer Attack 7
You place a hex on a foe, draining their life force, as well as their luck.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target takes a -4 penalty to the next attack it makes before the end of your next turn. In addition, one ally you can see gets a +4 power bonus to the next attack it makes before the end of your next turn.

Dailies (9)

Contagion Necromancer Attack 9
You use an ailing ally as a nexus for your shadow energies, forcing a malady out of them, and straight into an adversary.
Standard
Area burst 2 within 10
Target: One creature in burst
Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and you choose one ally within the burst who is suffering from a condition that a save can end other than unconsciousness. The ally immediately saves, and the target gains the same effect with a -5 penalty to save.
Miss: Half-damage, and one ally within the burst can make a saving throw.

Pale Fog Necromancer Attack 9
You conjure a bone-white fog into existence, whose vapors enter the bodies of your enemies, choking the life out of them.
Daily - Cold, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow, Zone
Standard
Area burst 2 within 10
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier cold and necrotic damage, and the target is weakened and slowed (save ends both).
Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of the encounter. You can move the zone 3 squares as a move action. Any creature that starts its turn in the zone is slowed and weakened until the end of its next turn. Any creature in the zone has total concealment from attacks made outside of the zone.

Summon Blood Golem Necromancer Attack 9
You cut your hand, letting the blood drip to the earth below. It congeals, and begins to take the shape of a hulking creature with whom you share an unbreakable bond.
Daily - Healing, Implement, Shadow, Summoning
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium blood golem. The blood golem has a speed of 6. It has a +2 bonus to AC and Fortitude. You can give the blood golem the following special commands:
Slam (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence vs. Reflex; 1d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the blood golem regains hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
Blood Splatter (standard, daily) - Close burst 2; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target cannot regain hit points (save ends). In addition, each ally in the burst can spend a healing surge.
Special: The blood golem does not have its own hit points. Instead, it shares hit points with you. Any damage the blood golem takes is subtracted from your hit points total. In addition, any hit points recovered with its slam attack are added to your hit points total. Any other effects are not shared between you and the blood golem. If you drop to 0 hit points or fewer, the blood golem dies.

Symbol of Pain Necromancer Attack 9
You scribe a powerful rune in the air. It appears on both you and your foe, allowing you to deliver mindblowing pain...for a price.
Daily - Implement, Psychic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is inflicted with a symbol of pain (save ends). Until the target saves, you can choose to take 10 damage whenever it makes an attack. If you do, the target takes a -4 penalty to the attack.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target takes a -4 penalty to its next attack made before the end of your next turn.

Utilities (10)

Bolster Undead Necromancer Utility 10
You invoke a small fragment of the vitality your minions had in life, driving them beyond their limits.
Encounter - Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5
Effect: The targets gain a +2 power bonus to all attack and damage rolls until the end of the encounter. In addition, your minions gain 10 temporary hit points.

Desecration Necromancer Utility 10
You open a rift to the Shadowfell, tarnishing a sacred ground or an arcane creation with bleak shadow energies.
Standard
Range 10
Target: One creature that has created a zone
Hit: Choose one zone that the target has created. Any effect caused by that zone is permanently ended. In addition, choose one of the following effects to replace it:
- Any creature starting its turn in the zone takes necrotic damage equal to your Intelligence modifier.
- Any creature starting its turn in the zone grants combat advantage until the end of its next turn.
- Any ally starting its turn in the zone gains temporary hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
Sustain minor: You can now choose to sustain the zone as a minor action. Whenever you sustain the zone, you can choose a new effect.

Shadow Salvation Necromancer Utility 10
You feel an ally's soul begin to slip away, and immediately step through the Shadowfell to come to his aid.
Encounter - Healing, Shadow, Teleportation
Immediate Reaction
Trigger: An ally within 10 squares drops to 0 hit points or less.
Range 10
Target: One unoccupied square adjacent to the ally.
Effect: You teleport to a square adjacent to your ally. The ally can immediately spend a healing surge. In addition, all squares adjacent to you are cloaked in shadows that only you and the triggering ally are able to see through until the end of your next turn.

Shadowy Visage Necromancer Utility 10
You grant a creature the power to blend its physical form with the Shadowfell for a time, allowing it to walk between worlds.
Encounter - Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5
Target: You or one ally
Effect: The creature gains insubstantial and phasing until the end of its next turn, or until it makes an attack. In addition, its movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.
Sustain standard: The creature remains in its shadowy form.

Encounters (13)

Defiling Miasma Necromancer Attack 13
A thick, noxious poison envelops your foes, slowing them, and making them more susceptible in both mind and body.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier poison damage, and all of the target's defenses equal its lowest defense until the end of your next turn.

Venomous Gale Necromancer Attack 13
A blast of toxic air overcomes your foes, which poisons them and staggers their pace.
Standard
Close blast 3
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier poison damage, and the target is slowed and cannot shift until the end of your next turn. In addition, the target takes 5 poison damage for each square it leaves during its turn.

Raise Ghoul Necromancer Attack 13
You beckon to the earth, and a corpse forms into a hunching ghoul, savage for flesh, and stinking of the grave.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium ghoul. The ghoul has speed 7, and has the following actions available to it:
Ghoulish Bite (standard, encounter) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 3d6 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is immobilized until the end of your next turn.
Claw (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. If movement provoked this attack, the target stops moving.
Covenant of Conjurations: Any creature immobilized by the ghoul takes a penalty to all defenses equal to your Constitution modifier until the end of your next turn.
Sustain minor: The ghoul remains.

Malaise Necromancer Attack 13
You slow your opponents thought processes with a mental curse, dazing them, and rendering them more susceptible to mental assault.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is dazed and takes a -2 penalty to its Will until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations: The penalty to Will is equal to your Charisma modifier.

Dailies (15)

Blood Bond Necromancer Attack 15
You give up a portion of your life-force to form a bridge through the Shadowfell, linking you and your opponent's souls together.
Daily - Healing, Implement, Psychic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Target: One enemy
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and you can spend a healing surge. Instead of regaining hit points, you link your soul with that of the target. Whenever the target takes damage, you can choose to regain hit points equal to the damage done or your level, whichever is lower. If you end your turn farther than 10 squares from the target, the effect ends. As a minor action, you can transfer this effect to any ally within 10 squares of you if they choose to spend a healing surge.
Miss: Half-damage, and you and one ally that you can see can spend a healing surge.

Brittle Bones Necromancer Attack 15
You point at a target, and instantly its bones begin to crack and crumble, rending it useless in combat.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all attack rolls and a -5 penalty to all damage rolls (save ends both). If the opponent attacks you or one of your allies during its turn, it can not attempt a save until the end of its next turn.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all attack and damage rolls until the end of your next turn.

Masochism Necromancer Attack 15
You enchant an ally with a mind-altering hex, and they are suddenly no longer adverse to the mundane cuts and bruises of battle.
Daily - Shadow
Immediate Reaction
Range 10
Trigger: An ally takes damage
Target: The triggering ally
Effect: The target gains resist 5 all until the end of the encounter. Whenever your ally takes damage that exceeds this value, they receive a bonus to all damage rolls equal to your Intelligence modifier until the end of their next turn. If your ally spends a healing surge, all effects granted by this power end.

Summon Iron Golem Necromancer Attack 15
You use a magic blade as a focus, and, in an instant, it reforms into the shape of the humanoid figure, coated in spikes, and eager to deliver a killing blow to your enemies.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium iron golem. The iron golem has a speed of 6. It has a +4 bonus to AC and a +2 bonus to Fortitude and Will. You can give the stone golem the following special commands:
Barbed Burst (standard, daily) - Close burst 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 damage (save ends).
Special: You can use a magic weapon or an unequipped piece of magic armor with a daily power as a focus for this ability. If you do, the golem is created with one use of that daily power. If the golem uses this power, it does not count towards your total allowment of daily magic item powers.

Utilities (16)

Ghost Mark Necromancer Utility 16
You wave your hand, and your ally's mark invigorates him with the zeal of the dead,
Daily - Shadow
Immediate Reaction
Trigger: An ally marks an enemy
Range 10
Effect: Your ally gains an action point that it must use against the target it marked before the mark ends. In addition, your ally can use 2 action points during this encounter instead of 1,

Life from Death Necromancer Utility 16
Your minions drop dead, and you use the animus powering their bones to preserve your ally's lifeforce.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Range 10
Effect: Each minion you control drops to 0 hit points, and your ally regain hit points as if it had spent that many healing surges,

Living Wall Necromancer Utility 16
A grotesque structure built from the animated dead arises before you, the limbs and torsos inexorably linked together to form an amalgamation of horror.
Standard
Area wall 8 within 10
Effect: You conjure a wall that consists of contiguous squares filled with the living dead. The wall can be up to 8 squares long and 4 squares high. If any creature starts or moves adjacent to the wall during its turn, you may make an opportunity attack using your Intelligence modifier against the creature. On a hit, the target is grabbed. The wall may grab a number of creatures equal to the number of spaces it occupies. The wall provides superior cover and blocks line of sight.
Sustain minor: The wall remains and all grabs are sustained.

Still a work in progress.

In addition:

Paragon Paths (Heavily WIP):

Undead Bane:

"I am both the creator and the destroyer. I don't want them bonded in shackles, I want them buried in graves."
Prerequisite: Necromancer, any divine class

You have a most troubling choice of careers. You have learned how to bend the undead to your every whim, yet they are the biggest affront to your existence on this or any other plane. Nevertheless, they say fight fire with fire, and perhaps that is the best strategy for dealing with such abominations. Maybe you have some great vendetta against a particularly powerful lich or death knight, maybe you simply abhor all undead creations. To you, the undead are vile, your own servants doubly so.
After years of careful study, you have examined every possible method of killing the monstrosities, and have thoroughly concluded that an unlimited horde can only be properly fought by an equally unlimited horde. You have even learned how to blend divine energies with magic from the Shadowfell, and the result is a terrifying force that will cause even the greatest of the undead to fall to their knees in recognition of your power.

Undead Bane Path Features:

Necrotic Resilience (11th level): You gain necrotic resistance equal to one-half of your level. If you already have necrotic resistance, it increases by 5.

Unholy Fervor (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, each minion that you control can make a basic attack against an undead creature as a free action.

Divine Shadows (16th level): Whenever you attack an undead creature with a power that has the Shadow keyword, you can add the Radiant keyword to the power as a free action. The power does radiant damage in addition to any other damage types.

Undead Bane Hexes:

Blacklight Undead Bane Attack 11
You fire a ray of curious, shimmering black energy at your opponent, temporarily searing their eyes.
Encounter - Implement, Radiant, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier radiant damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
Special: If there is an undead enemy alive within 10 squares of you at the start of your turn, you regain use of this power.

Drawn from the Grave Undead Bane Utility 12
You draw on the energies of the Shadowfell powering the foul creatures around you in order to fuel your own abilities.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Minor
Personal
Effect: You spend a healing surge and regain bonus hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier. You also regain the use of one encounter attack power with the Shadow keyword. If there is at least one undead enemy within 10 squares of you, you regain the use of one daily attack power with the Shadow keyword instead.

Command Undead Undead Bane Attack 20
Your radiance and glory become apparent to all of tainted creation, and the undead fall before you like lambs to the slaughter.
Daily - Charm, Implement, Radiant, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Target: One undead creature
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier radiant damage, and the target is dominated (save ends). While dominated, the target has a +4 bonus to attack rolls against undead creatures, and deals radiant damage.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target is dominated until the end of your next turn.

Fearmonger:

"Do you fear death, peasant?"
Prerequisite: Necromancer, trained in Intimidate, Shadow Word class feature

--flavor--

Fearmonger Path Features:

Unpleasant Countenance (11th level): You gain a permanent +4 bonus to Intimidate checks.

Hatetful Presence (11th level): Any creature ending its turn adjacent to you takes a -2 penalty to all of its defenses until the end of its next turn.

On Second Thought (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, choose one enemy you can see. That enemy cannot move closer to you until the end of your next turn.

Fearful Word (16th level): Your Shadow Word class feature gains the Fear keyword. Whenever you use Shadow Word, choose one enemy in the burst. That enemy moves its move speed away from you as a free action, avoiding difficult terrain and unsafe squares if possible. This movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.

Puppetmaster:

"I see the strings that control us all, my friend. Yours is awfully short, I'm afraid, but there's an opening in my macabre production. Consider this your audition."
Prerequisite: Necromancer, Coven of Conjurations class feature.

They say all the world's a stage, but who says the show must end in death? To you, minions are mindless playthings, dancing across a battlefield like performers in a play. You treat them like extras, and if they happen to miss a cue, they're entirely replaceable. Rather than be concerned about their fates, you march them across the battlefield, providing cover for your allies and hitting your enemy where they're most vulnerable. No matter how overwhelming the odds or suicidal the mission, you expect no backtalk, and indeed, you'll get none.
Your continued training in the arts of manipulating the undead has given you the ability to more hastily raise the creatures to do your bidding. Much like a child eventually finds tying their shoes second-nature, you've almost developed a sort of linked consciousness between you and your creations, allowing you a greater amount of control and flexibility in your commands. Your minions have developed a faster eye, a swifter form, and a greater tenacity in accomplishing themselves on the field of battle.

Puppetmaster Path Features:

Quickened Summoning (11th level): Whenever you roll initiative, you may immediately use Raise Skeleton as a free action.

Strategic Mindset (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, any enemy adjacent to one of your minions grants combat advantage to you and your allies until the end of your next turn.

Double Step (16th level): You may move two minions with a single move action.

Meta
2010-08-28, 10:14 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/8/82/Roxas.jpg/200px-Roxas.jpg
KeyBlade master
class traits

role: striker. your attacks deal high amounts of damage using summons,magic and keyblade combo attacks

build options

class features
Locked up tight, unlock for me, my friends for power, keyblade basics, my blade returns

Assault Master

Arcana furry

Keyblade basics

Arcana blade

striking blade

unlock for me

My friends for power

Return my blade

Locked up tight

At-will attacks
at-will powers

Keyblade Combo attack:swing
at-will keyblade
standard keyblade Melee:weapon
Attack:Strength vs AC Target: one creature
hit 1w+ str modifier
increase to 2W at level 21/I]

Fire
At-will Keyblade
Standard magic Implement Fire Range:10
Attack:Wis vs Reflex Target: one creature
Hit 1d8+wis mod
[I]increase to 2d8 at level 21

Simba's claw attack
At-will Keyblade
Attack:Wisdom Vs AC Target: one creature
Hit 1d6
increases to 2d6 at level 21

Sliding dash
at-will keyblade
standard Keyblade Melee:weapon
Attack:Str vs AC Target: one creature
hit 1W+ str modifier
special you may shift 1 sq before making this attack. If you have the assault master class feature you may shift a number of squares equal to your charisma modifier.
Increases to 2W at level 21

Level one encounter powers

Cure
Standard action Personal

Bold Attack
Encounter Keyblade
Hit:1W + str modifier
Special:this attack is a critical on a 19 or 20

Thunder
Wis Vs Reflex

Keyblade Combo Attack: Slash
Encounter Keyblade
Hit:2W + str modifier
Requirement:You dealt damage the last round with a keyblade combo attack

Level one daily powers

Final Keyblade Combo Attack:mulit slash
Daily Keyblade
Hit:3W + str modifier

Daily Summon Implement
Standard Action Range:5
Target: you or one ally in range
Effect:The target spend a healing surge and regains hit points equal to their healing surge value
Special: If you have the arcana furry class feature the target regains hit points equal to their healing surge value twice

Stun Impact
Daily Keyblade
Hit:2W + Str
On hit:The target is Stunned Until the End of Your Next Turn

Level 2 Utility powers

Dodge Roll
Encounter Keyblade
Trigger:An enemy attacks you
Effect:You gain a +2 to AC. Reflex, Fortitude. If the Attack Misses Shift up to Three squares

Guard
Encounter Keyblade
Trigger: An enemy attacks you with a melee attack
Effect:You gain a +2 to AC. Reflex, Fortitude. If the Attack Misses the Attacker grants you combat advantage to you until the end of your next turn

Level 3 Encounter powers

Cure
Standard action Personal

Thunder
Wis Vs Reflex

Keyblade combo attack: Struck down
Hit:2W+ str modifier
On hit: The enemy is prone

Level 5 Daily Powers

Fina Keyblade Combo attack: Thrown Back
Daily Keyblade
Hit:3W+ str modifier
On hit: The enemy is pushed back a number if squares equal to your charisma modifier
]Requirement:You hit with an attack last round with a keyblade combo attack

Simba's Proud Roar

Daily Summon Implement
Standard Action Range:5 Burst 3
Target: any enemy in the burst
Attack: Wisdom Vs Will
Hit: 2W
On hit: The Target is Stunned until the end of your next turn

Blitz
Hit:2W
Effect: If you hit make a secondary attack
Secondary attack
Hit:1W

Dex should be main stat. Fluff wise the vast majority of key blade masters (especially the 'main' characters) are far more dexterous than strong. That would also help with some of the things crossfiyah mentioned. Post a mark II version with some of those changes and I'll get knee deep into the balance for ya

Crossfiyah
2010-08-28, 10:15 PM
Oh hai Potion Sale

Meta
2010-08-28, 10:21 PM
Oh hai Potion Sale

Oh hai. Your class needs a lot of work. Have you looked at withering henge? More powers like that needed.

Crossfiyah
2010-08-28, 11:27 PM
Hell with Withering Henge

Deathdarken
2010-08-29, 09:06 PM
Potion Sale you think I should just change all the attack to dex vs and change the Key ability?

RebelRogue
2010-08-29, 09:26 PM
Arcane Trickster
"All right, you caught me red-handed... Oh wait! I can teleport!"
Prerequisite Hybrid between Rogue and any arcane class.
I'm a bit late here, but I'd remove the specific requirement of a hybrid class. In other words change it to:

Prerequisite: Rogue, any arcane class.

That seems more in line with prereqs of existing PPs. This means sneaky spellcasting may need a rewording (or minor upgrade) to avoid confusion.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-29, 09:47 PM
I'm a bit late here, but I'd remove the specific requirement of a hybrid class. In other words change it to:

Prerequisite: Rogue, any arcane class.

That seems more in line with prereqs of existing PPs. This means sneaky spellcasting may need a rewording (or minor upgrade) to avoid confusion.

I fixed that and added a lv20 daily, tell me what you think.

RebelRogue
2010-08-29, 10:08 PM
Ok, I took a closer look :smallsmile:

Dazing Ray (Arcane Trickster attack 11)
You fire a multi-colored ray of Feywild magic at you foe, dazing them and overloading their senses.
ranged 20
Encounter; Arcane, Force
Hit: 3d8 + you int modifier force damage and the target is dazed and grants combat advantage until the end of your next turn.
Since the dazed condition also means you grant combat advantage, this is superflous, except for very specific situations.

Shadow Trick
Just a fluff thing: for an arcane themed PP, a lot of its powers seem to be derived from the Shadow power source. Just a thought (a renaming could fix that).

Shadowmist Hex (Arcane Trickster attack 20)
You unleash a twisting ray of shadow arcana on an unlucky foe, unless they can evade it their ability to defend themselves is temporarily striped away.
ranged 20
Daily; Arcane, Necrotic
Hit: 5d6 + Int modifier + Dex modifier damage, and the target grants combat advantage and gains vulnerable 10 to all damage (save ends both).
Miss: 10 Necrotic damage and the target grants combat advantage and gains vulnerable 5 to all damage until the end of your next turn.
Again, a shadow themed power. The "Hit" damage should be of Necrotic type. Also, the hit debuff seems too strong, considering it has a high damage output as well. It should be taken a step down I think.

Sorry if I seem harsh, just trying to be honest and constructive :smallsmile:

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-29, 10:26 PM
Ok, I took a closer look :smallsmile:

Since the dazed condition also means you grant combat advantage, this is superflous, except for very specific situations.

Just a fluff thing: for an arcane themed PP, a lot of its powers seem to be derived from the Shadow power source. Just a thought (a renaming could fix that).

Again, a shadow themed power. The "Hit" damage should be of Necrotic type. Also, the hit debuff seems too strong, considering it has a high damage output as well. It should be taken a step down I think.

Sorry if I seem harsh, just trying to be honest and constructive :smallsmile:

Ok, I fixed a lot of the stuff you brought up.

Deathdarken
2010-08-30, 12:24 AM
if you there is a problem with my work why not do some changes and show me how you would do it. I'm trying to make a character that fits the keyblade master from the game. I'm not the best with balance so do help. I just got the good ideas(or what I think is good). So help me out guys

dsmiles
2010-08-30, 04:35 AM
Anybody done up a crafting system for 4e yet?

Meta
2010-08-30, 08:46 AM
Potion Sale you think I should just change all the attack to dex vs and change the Key ability?

Yes, Dex should be a primary stat OR you wis/cha the prime stat (sora would be cha, riku wis for instance) and dex as the secondary for both. I promise I'll help with this just super busy at the moment.

Surrealistik
2010-08-30, 09:47 AM
To be honest this would probably work much better as an index rather than a chaotic, motley list of 4e homebrew.

Deathdarken
2010-08-31, 01:20 PM
Yes, Dex should be a primary stat OR you wis/cha the prime stat (sora would be cha, riku wis for instance) and dex as the secondary for both. I promise I'll help with this just super busy at the moment.

thanks perhaps we can let the player choose their main stat

Meta
2010-08-31, 02:46 PM
thanks perhaps we can let the player choose their main stat

I don't think that's a wise idea. Are you familiar with the terms A-class and V-class?

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-31, 04:13 PM
Of course, it'd be unfair to critique without offering up some of my own work to be judged:

Necromancer
"Alive, dead, it's all the same. They'll all be mine...eventually."

CLASS TRAITS
Role: Leader. You amass armies of the undead, and use your powers over both life and death to bolster your allies as well as your minions.
Power Source: Shadow. You draw your power from the Shadowfell, enabling you to wreck havoc on the natural circle of life. You use your powers to suck the life from your opponents and return it to your allies.
Key Abilities: Intelligence, Constitution, Charisma
Armor Proficiencies: Cloth
Weapon Proficiencies: Simple melee, simple ranged
Implements: Skulls, staffs, wands
Bonus to Defense: +1 Fortitude, +1 Will
Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + Constitution score

Hit Points per Level Gained: 4
Healing Surges per Day: 7 + Constitution modifier
Trained Skills: Religion. From the class skills list below, choose three more trained skills at 1st level. Class Skills: Arcana (Int), Bluff (Cha), Endurance (Con), Heal (Wis), History (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Nature (Int), Religion (Int), Stealth (Dex)
Class Features: Ritual Casting, Necromantic Coven, Shadow Walk, Raise Skeleton, Shadow Word

Rules for Conjured Creatures:

CONJURED CREATURE
A creature you conjure uses these rules, unless a power description says otherwise.
- Allied Creature: When you use a conjuring power, you create a creature that is an ally to you and your allies. The power determines where the conjured creature appears.
- Your Defenses: The conjured creature’s defenses equal yours when you conjure it, not
- Hit Points: The conjured creature has 1 hit point, and is treated as a minion for the purposes of attacks made against it. A conjured creature never takes damage on a miss.
- No Healing Surges: The conjured creature lacks healing surges, and cannot be affected by any power that would allow it to spend a healing surge.
- No Flanking: Unless otherwise specified, the conjured creature does not provide flanking to you or your allies.
- Speed: The conjuring power determines the conjured creature’s speed.
- Commanding the Creature: The conjured creature has no actions of its own; you spend actions to command it mentally. You can command the creature only if you have line of effect to it. When you command the creature, the two of you share knowledge but not senses. A conjured creature can be commanded to take any kind of physical action you would be capable of performing, however, unlike a summoned creature, a conjuration takes the same type of action to perform the task. The conjuring power determines any special commands you can give the summoned creature and gives an action type for each command. If a special command is a minor action, you can give that command only once during each of your turns.
- Attacks and Checks: If a conjuring power allows the conjured creature to attack, you make an attack through the creature, as specified in the power description. If the conjured creature can make a skill check or an ability check, you make the check. Attacks and checks you make through the creature do not include temporary bonuses or penalties to your statistics.
- Duration: Unless the conjuring power states otherwise, the conjured creature lasts until the end of your next turn, unless it takes some action. You may sustain a conjured creature as a minor action. If you end your turn with a conjuration a distance away from you greater than the range of the spell used to summon it, it drops to 0 hit points immediately.

Rules for Summoned Creatures:
SUMMONED CREATURE
A creature you summon uses these rules, unless a power description says otherwise.
- Allied Creature: When you use a summoning power, you create a creature that is an ally to you and your allies. The power determines where the summoned creature appears.
- Your Defenses: The summoned creature’s defenses equal yours when you summon it, not
- Hit Points: The summoned creature’s maximum hit points equal your bloodied value. When the
summoned creature drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed, and you lose a healing surge. If you have no healing surges left, you instead take damage equal to half your bloodied value.
- No Healing Surges: The summoned creature lacks healing surges, but if a power allows it to spend a healing surge, you can spend a healing surge for it.The summoned creature then gains the benefit of the healing surge, instead of your gaining it.
- Speed: The summoning power determines the summoned creature’s speed.
- Commanding the Creature: The summoned creature has no actions of its own; you spend actions to command it mentally. You can command the creature only if you have line of effect to it. When you command the creature, the two of you share knowledge but not senses. As a minor action, you can command the summoned creature to take one of the following actions, if it is physically capable of taking that action: crawl, escape, fly, open or close a door or a container, pick up or drop an item, run, stand up, shift, squeeze, or walk. The summoning power determines any special commands you can give the summoned creature and gives an action type for each command. If a special command is a minor action, you can give that command only once during each of your turns.
- Attacks and Checks: If a summoning power allows the summoned creature to attack, you make an attack through the creature, as specified in the power description. If the summoned creature can make a skill check or an ability check, you make the check. Attacks and checks you make through the creature do not include temporary bonuses or penalties to your statistics.
- Duration: Unless the summoning power states otherwise, the summoned creature lasts until the end of the encounter and then disappears. As a minor action, you can dismiss the summoned creature.

Ritual Casting
You gain the Ritual Caster feat. At level 6, you automatically gain the ritual Speak With Dead, and can cast it once per day free of cost. At level 8, you automatically gain the ritual Raise Dead.

Necromantic Coven
Coven of Execrations: Once per encounter, before an enemy makes a saving throw against an effect caused by one of your powers, you grant the enemy a penalty equal to your Charisma modifier.
Coven of Conjurations: Once per encounter, when you use a power with the summon or conjuration keyword, the creature gains a bonus to all damage equal to your Constitution modifier.

Raise Skeleton Necromancer Feature
You beckon to the earth, and a shambling skeletal warrior claws his way out of the ground, ready to serve your every whim.
At-Will - Conjuration, Implement, Shadow
Minor (1/round)
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium skeleton. The skeleton has speed 6, and has the following actions available to it:
Short sword (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC, 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Level 21: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Sustain minor: The skeleton remains.

Shadow Word Necromancer Feature
Your words redirect the ebb and flow of life itself, healing your allies and gifting your servants with renewed vigor.
Encounter (Special) - Healing, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5 (10 at 11th level, 15 at 21st level)
Target: You or one ally in burst
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge. If the target does so, one ally or summon in the burst, other than the target, gains temporary hit points equal to 1d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 6: 2d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 11: 3d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 16: 4d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 21: 5d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 26: 6d6 + your Intelligence modifier.
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only once per round. At 16th level, you can use this power three times per encounter, but only once per round.

At Wills (1)

Black Ritual Necromancer Attack 1
You forge a dark ritual with the opponent. The shadow energy coarses over them, emboldening their adversaries as a direct result of their actions.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. The next time the target attacks an ally before the end of your next turn, that ally gains temporary hit points equal to one-half your level + your Intelligence modifier.
Level 21: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage

Blasphemous Strike Necromancer Attack 1
Your undead minion lashes out at a nearby foe, enraging it by merely existing.
Standard
Melee 1
Hit: 1[M] + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is marked by your minion until the end of your next turn.

Poison Ward Necromancer Attack 1
A venomous serpent rises from the earth, ready to strike at any foes that hazard too close.
At-Will - Conjuration, Implement, Poison, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Effect: You conjure a small, poisonous snake totem that lasts until the end of your next turn. If an enemy moves adjacent to the ward during its turn, it takes 1d6 + your Intelligence modifier poison damage and a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of it's next turn.
Level 21: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier poison damage.

Shadow Pulse Necromancer Attack 1
A black pulse of energy douses your enemy in shadows, clouding their vision, granting your allies a veil of darkness in which to manuever.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and your allies have concealment from the target until the end of your next turn.
Level 21: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage.

Swarm Strike Necromancer Attack 1
Your undead minions surround your opponent, distracting them from the real threat.
Standard
Melee 1
Hit: 1[M] + Intelligence modifier damage. The next ally to attack the target before the end of your next turn gets a bonus to the attack roll equal to the number of minions or summons adjacent to the target.

Encounters (1)

Amplify Damage Necromancer Attack 1
You utter a few words with a malicious tongue, causing psychic pain. Your foe's wounds deepen, growing more sensitive to even the slightest glancing blows.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage.
Effect: The creature gains vulnerability 5 to the next attack made against it until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations : The creature gains vulnerability equal to 2 + your Charisma modifier.

Raise Zombie Necromancer Attack 1
A mindless decaying corpse rises from the ground, hungry for the brains of the still-living.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium zombie. The zombie has speed 4, and has the following actions available to it:
Zombie grab (standard, encounter) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; The target is grabbed. While grabbed, the target suffers a -5 penalty to escape.
Zombie slam (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage
Covenant of Conjurations: The penalty to escape is equal to 2 + your Constitution modifier.
Sustain minor: The zombie remains.

Siphon Life Necromancer Attack 1
You draw from your opponent a portion of their soul, gifting it to an ally to restore their life force.
Encounter - Healing, Implement, Necrotic Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and one ally within range can spend a healing surge, regaining bonus hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.

Toxic Cloud Necromancer Attack 1
You wrap yourself in a noxious gas, poisoning anything that gets too close to you.
Standard
Close burst 1
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier poison damage.
Effect: Any creature that starts or moves next to you before the end of your next turn takes 5 poison damage.

Dailies (1)

Blight Necromancer Attack 1
You wave your hand across the ground, cursing the very land beneath your feet.
Standard
Close burst 2
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target is weakened (save ends).
Effect: This power creatures a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Any creature in the zone at the start of its turn takes 5 necrotic damage, and is slowed and weakened until the end of your next turn.
Sustain minor: The zone persists.

Bloody Effusion Necromancer Attack 1
Fragmentations of shadow rend and claw at your foe, tearing away its flesh and grafting it onto your allies as retribution for the pain it has caused.
Daily - Healing, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. Until the end of the encounter, whenever a bloodied ally hits the target, they regain hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
Miss: Half-damage.
Effect: Your allies gain regeneration 2 while bloodied.

Deathly Chill Necromancer Attack 1
You loose a burst of frozen air upon your adversary, freezing them to the bone.
Daily - Cold, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, the target takes a -2 penalty to its AC and Fortitude. If the target takes cold or necrotic damage, it becomes slowed until the end of its next turn.

Summon Clay Golem Necromancer Attack 1
A hulking humanoid forms from the mud and sand at your feet. It's fists quickly harden as it prepares to pound your opponents to death.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium clay golem. The clay golem has a speed of 6. It has a +2 bonus to AC and Fortitude. You can give the clay golem the following special commands:
Pound (standard, daily) - Close blast 3; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is knocked prone and immobilized until the end of your next turn.

Utilities (2)

Bone Armor Necromancer Utility 2
Undead spirits swath your form, and a plate of bone forms over your chest, protecting you from your foes.
Encounter - Necrotic, Shadow
Minor
Personal
Effect: You gain a +4 power bonus to AC until the end of your next turn. Any opponent that attacks you takes 5 necrotic damage.

Double Speak Necromancer Utility 2
You make a few silent gestures, and suddenly the silver-tongue of the eloquent fellow before you seems to soften into mush.
Encounter - Charm, Implement, Shadow
Immediate Reaction
Trigger: When an opponent makes a bluff, diplomacy, or intimidate check.
Hit: Your opponent rerolls the check with a penalty equal to your Charisma modifier.

Fade to Black Necromancer Utility 2
You smirk as your body slowly fades into the shadows, leaving behind no trace of your countenance behind as you meld into darkness.
Daily - Shadow
Minor
Personal
Effect: You turn invisible until the end of your next turn, or until you make an attack.
Sustain standard: You remain invisible.

False Life Necromancer Utility 2
You bestow upon your ally a second soul, dragged from the Shadowfell, which temporary grants them added longevity.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Effect: You spend a healing surge. The target gains temporary hit points equal to your surge value + your intelligence modifier. These temporary hit points stack with any temporary hit points granted by powers with the Shadow keyword.

Summon Resistance Necromancer Utility 2
With a wave of your hand, shadows crystalize on your summons, granted them improved defensive capabilities.
Encounter - Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5
Effect: Your minions gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses until the end of the encounter. Each minion in the burst gains resistance to one of the following types of damage equal to your Intelligence modifier: acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder.

Encounters (3)

Dim Vision Necromancer Attack 3
A blanket of shadow descends upon your enemies, clouding their vision, making it easier for your allies to slip away.
Encounter - Implement, Shadow
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier damage, and your allies have concealment against the target until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations: The penalty to attack rolls equals your Charisma modifier.

Raise Skeletal Mage Necromancer Attack 3
In an instant, a shambling skeleton emerges from the earth, its eyes glowing with arcane energy, lusting for battle once more.
Encounter - Acid, Cold, Conjuration, Fire, Implement, Lightning, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium skeletal mage. The skeletal mage has speed 6, and has the following actions available to it:
Orb of energy (standard, basic ranged attack) - Range 5; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage; Upon conjuring the skeletal mage, roll 1d4 to determine the type of damage it deals:
1 - Fire
2 - Cold
3 - Acid
4 - Lightning
Claw (standard, basic melee attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d4 + Intelligence modifier damage.
Covenant of Conjurations: The skeletal mage gets a bonus to the range of Orb of energy equal to your Constitution modifier.
Sustain minor: The skeletal mage remains.

Teeth Necromancer Attack 3
A swarm of insubstantial teeth gnash and tear at anything in their path, latching on for added suffering.
Encounter - Force, Implement, Shadow
Standard
Close blast 3
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier force damage. If the target takes damage before the end of your next turn, make a secondary attack.
Secondary Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
Hit: 1d8 force damage.

Terror Necromancer Attack 3
You draw a bewitching symbol in the air, and instantly, all of your foes worst nightmares appear before their eyes, forcing them to flee in horror.
Encounter - Fear, Implement, Shadow
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: The targets flee a number of squares equal to their move speed. The fleeing targets avoid unsafe squares and difficult terrain if it can. This movement provokes opportunity attacks.

Dailies (5)

Bleeding Ulcer Necromancer Attack 5
You focus your malicious wills upon an already injured enemy, who soon begins to writhe in pain and agony, its wounds dripping with ichor.
Standard
Range 10
Target: One bloodied creature
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and 10 ongoing damage (save ends). While the target is taking this ongoing damage, it cannot turn invisible or benefit from concealment.
Miss: Half-damage, and 5 ongoing damage (save ends).

Decripify Necromancer Attack 5
You make a hexing gesture and shadows begin to cling to your foes, slowing their movement, and halting their ability to press the attack.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 2d10 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target is slowed (save ends). While the target is slowed, it takes a -4 penalty to all attack rolls made against you or your allies. Aftereffect: The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn. The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.

Envenom Weapon Necromancer Attack 5
You slather a thick blend of toxins upon an allies weapon, guaranteeing that the next attack will leave a lasting impression.
Daily - Poison, Shadow
Standard
Melee touch
Target: One weapon held by you or an ally
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, all attacks made with this weapon deal an extra 1d6 poison damage. When the weapon deals damage, the target takes an additional 5 ongoing poison damage (save ends).

Summon Stone Golem Necromancer Attack 5
The rocks from the earth draw upward, and in an instant, a massive golem erected from stone towers over your enemies, ready to beat them into submission.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium stone golem. The stone golem has resist 2 all. The stone golem has a speed of 6. It has a +2 bonus to AC and Fortitude. You can give the stone golem the following special commands:
Crush (standard, daily) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 3d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is knocked prone and dazed (save ends). Aftereffect: The target is slowed (save ends).

Utilities (6)

Aura of Undeath Necromancer Utility 6
Your very essence seems to seap out, causing creatures nearby to wince in pain. The dead seem to rise out of the ground, almost without your command.
Encounter - Conjuration, Necrotic, Shadow, Stance
Minor
Personal
Effect: Until the stance ends, any enemy that enters or ends its turn in a square adjacent to you takes 5 necrotic damage. If an enemy dies while in this aura, you can raise it as a skeleton minion at the start of your next turn as a free action. Any skeleton raised in this way lasts until the end of your next turn.

Blood Offering Necromancer Utility 6
You use a portion of your own blood to fuel this dark ritual, giving your allies renewed vigor.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Standard
Close burst 5
Target: Each ally in burst
Effect: You take damage equal to your healing surge value, which cannot be reduced in any way. Each ally in the burst can spend a healing surge.

Bone Wall Necromancer Utility 6
You raise your hands, and a wall built of solid bone constructs itself before you.
Standard
Area wall 8 within 10
Effect: You conjure a wall that consists of contiguous squares filled with bone. The wall can be up to 8 squares long and 4 squares high. The wall lasts until the end of your next turn, and any creature that starts its turn adjacent to the wall takes 1d6 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. The wall provides superior cover and blocks line of sight.
Sustain minor: The wall remains.

Shadow Swap Necromancer Utility 6
As your foes bear down upon you, you merely smile. Your foes blade seems to piece not mushy flesh, but rather, rigid bone.
Daily - Shadow, Teleportation
Immediate Interrupt
Trigger: You are hit by an attack.
Personal
Effect: You teleport to the space currently occupied by your minion. At the same time, your minion teleports to the space currently occupied by you, and your minion takes the damage instead. You gain concealment until the end of your next turn.

Encounters (7)

Corpse Explosion Necromancer Attack 7
You point a solitary finger towards a minion. In an instant, it ruptures, surprising your foes and bathing them in gore.
Standard
Close burst 1
Target: Each creature adjacent to your minion
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn. Your minion dies.

Raise Wight Necromancer Attack 7
A few forbidden words, and you enchant a corpse with all the mystery of the Shadowfell, bringing a life-starved wight into to your servitude.
Encounter - Conjuration, Healing, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium wight. The wight has speed 7, and has the following actions available to it:
Soul Drain (standard, encounter) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and one ally adjacent to either you or your wight can spend a healing surge.
Claw (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the wight shifts 1 square.
Covenant of Conjurations: Soul drain restores additional hit points equal to your Constitution modifier.
Sustain minor: The wight remains.

Iron Maiden Necromancer Attack 7
You entrap your opponents with a fiendish curse, assuring any pain they inflict will be returned to them in psychic misery.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target takes psychic damage equal to any damage it causes until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations: The target takes psychic damage equal to any damage it causes + your Charisma modifier.

Stolen Luck Necromancer Attack 7
You place a hex on a foe, draining their life force, as well as their luck.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target takes a -4 penalty to the next attack it makes before the end of your next turn. In addition, one ally you can see gets a +4 power bonus to the next attack it makes before the end of your next turn.

Dailies (9)

Contagion Necromancer Attack 9
You use an ailing ally as a nexus for your shadow energies, forcing a malady out of them, and straight into an adversary.
Standard
Area burst 2 within 10
Target: One creature in burst
Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and you choose one ally within the burst who is suffering from a condition that a save can end other than unconsciousness. The ally immediately saves, and the target gains the same effect with a -5 penalty to save.
Miss: Half-damage, and one ally within the burst can make a saving throw.

Pale Fog Necromancer Attack 9
You conjure a bone-white fog into existence, whose vapors enter the bodies of your enemies, choking the life out of them.
Daily - Cold, Implement, Necrotic, Shadow, Zone
Standard
Area burst 2 within 10
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier cold and necrotic damage, and the target is weakened and slowed (save ends both).
Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of the encounter. You can move the zone 3 squares as a move action. Any creature that starts its turn in the zone is slowed and weakened until the end of its next turn. Any creature in the zone has total concealment from attacks made outside of the zone.

Summon Blood Golem Necromancer Attack 9
You cut your hand, letting the blood drip to the earth below. It congeals, and begins to take the shape of a hulking creature with whom you share an unbreakable bond.
Daily - Healing, Implement, Shadow, Summoning
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium blood golem. The blood golem has a speed of 6. It has a +2 bonus to AC and Fortitude. You can give the blood golem the following special commands:
Slam (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence vs. Reflex; 1d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the blood golem regains hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
Blood Splatter (standard, daily) - Close burst 2; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target cannot regain hit points (save ends). In addition, each ally in the burst can spend a healing surge.
Special: The blood golem does not have its own hit points. Instead, it shares hit points with you. Any damage the blood golem takes is subtracted from your hit points total. In addition, any hit points recovered with its slam attack are added to your hit points total. Any other effects are not shared between you and the blood golem. If you drop to 0 hit points or fewer, the blood golem dies.

Symbol of Pain Necromancer Attack 9
You scribe a powerful rune in the air. It appears on both you and your foe, allowing you to deliver mindblowing pain...for a price.
Daily - Implement, Psychic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is inflicted with a symbol of pain (save ends). Until the target saves, you can choose to take 10 damage whenever it makes an attack. If you do, the target takes a -4 penalty to the attack.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target takes a -4 penalty to its next attack made before the end of your next turn.

Utilities (10)

Bolster Undead Necromancer Utility 10
You invoke a small fragment of the vitality your minions had in life, driving them beyond their limits.
Encounter - Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5
Effect: The targets gain a +2 power bonus to all attack and damage rolls until the end of the encounter. In addition, your minions gain 10 temporary hit points.

Desecration Necromancer Utility 10
You open a rift to the Shadowfell, tarnishing a sacred ground or an arcane creation with bleak shadow energies.
Standard
Range 10
Target: One creature that has created a zone
Hit: Choose one zone that the target has created. Any effect caused by that zone is permanently ended. In addition, choose one of the following effects to replace it:
- Any creature starting its turn in the zone takes necrotic damage equal to your Intelligence modifier.
- Any creature starting its turn in the zone grants combat advantage until the end of its next turn.
- Any ally starting its turn in the zone gains temporary hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
Sustain minor: You can now choose to sustain the zone as a minor action. Whenever you sustain the zone, you can choose a new effect.

Shadow Salvation Necromancer Utility 10
You feel an ally's soul begin to slip away, and immediately step through the Shadowfell to come to his aid.
Encounter - Healing, Shadow, Teleportation
Immediate Reaction
Trigger: An ally within 10 squares drops to 0 hit points or less.
Range 10
Target: One unoccupied square adjacent to the ally.
Effect: You teleport to a square adjacent to your ally. The ally can immediately spend a healing surge. In addition, all squares adjacent to you are cloaked in shadows that only you and the triggering ally are able to see through until the end of your next turn.

Shadowy Visage Necromancer Utility 10
You grant a creature the power to blend its physical form with the Shadowfell for a time, allowing it to walk between worlds.
Encounter - Shadow
Minor
Close burst 5
Target: You or one ally
Effect: The creature gains insubstantial and phasing until the end of its next turn, or until it makes an attack. In addition, its movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.
Sustain standard: The creature remains in its shadowy form.

Encounters (13)

Defiling Miasma Necromancer Attack 13
A thick, noxious poison envelops your foes, slowing them, and making them more susceptible in both mind and body.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier poison damage, and all of the target's defenses equal its lowest defense until the end of your next turn.

Venomous Gale Necromancer Attack 13
A blast of toxic air overcomes your foes, which poisons them and staggers their pace.
Standard
Close blast 3
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier poison damage, and the target is slowed and cannot shift until the end of your next turn. In addition, the target takes 5 poison damage for each square it leaves during its turn.

Raise Ghoul Necromancer Attack 13
You beckon to the earth, and a corpse forms into a hunching ghoul, savage for flesh, and stinking of the grave.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure a medium ghoul. The ghoul has speed 7, and has the following actions available to it:
Ghoulish Bite (standard, encounter) - Melee 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 3d6 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target is immobilized until the end of your next turn.
Claw (standard, melee basic attack) - Intelligence + 2 vs. AC; 1d8 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage. If movement provoked this attack, the target stops moving.
Covenant of Conjurations: Any creature immobilized by the ghoul takes a penalty to all defenses equal to your Constitution modifier until the end of your next turn.
Sustain minor: The ghoul remains.

Malaise Necromancer Attack 13
You slow your opponents thought processes with a mental curse, dazing them, and rendering them more susceptible to mental assault.
Standard
Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is dazed and takes a -2 penalty to its Will until the end of your next turn.
Coven of Execrations: The penalty to Will is equal to your Charisma modifier.

Dailies (15)

Blood Bond Necromancer Attack 15
You give up a portion of your life-force to form a bridge through the Shadowfell, linking you and your opponent's souls together.
Daily - Healing, Implement, Psychic, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Target: One enemy
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and you can spend a healing surge. Instead of regaining hit points, you link your soul with that of the target. Whenever the target takes damage, you can choose to regain hit points equal to the damage done or your level, whichever is lower. If you end your turn farther than 10 squares from the target, the effect ends. As a minor action, you can transfer this effect to any ally within 10 squares of you if they choose to spend a healing surge.
Miss: Half-damage, and you and one ally that you can see can spend a healing surge.

Brittle Bones Necromancer Attack 15
You point at a target, and instantly its bones begin to crack and crumble, rending it useless in combat.
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier necrotic damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all attack rolls and a -5 penalty to all damage rolls (save ends both). If the opponent attacks you or one of your allies during its turn, it can not attempt a save until the end of its next turn.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all attack and damage rolls until the end of your next turn.

Masochism Necromancer Attack 15
You enchant an ally with a mind-altering hex, and they are suddenly no longer adverse to the mundane cuts and bruises of battle.
Daily - Shadow
Immediate Reaction
Range 10
Trigger: An ally takes damage
Effect: The target gains resist 5 all until the end of the encounter. Whenever your ally takes damage that exceeds this value, they receive a bonus to all damage rolls equal to your Intelligence modifier until the end of their next turn. If your ally spends a healing surge, all effects granted by this power end.

Summon Iron Golem Necromancer Attack 15
You use a magic blade as a focus, and, in an instant, it reforms into the shape of the humanoid figure, coated in spikes, and eager to deliver a killing blow to your enemies.
Minor
Close burst 10
Effect: You summon a medium iron golem. The iron golem has a speed of 6. It has a +4 bonus to AC and a +2 bonus to Fortitude and Will. You can give the stone golem the following special commands:
Barbed Burst (standard, daily) - Close burst 1; Intelligence vs. Reflex; 2d10 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 damage (save ends).
Special: You can use a magic weapon or an unequipped piece of magic armor with a daily power as a focus for this ability. If you do, the golem is created with one use of that daily power. If the golem uses this power, it does not count towards your total allowment of daily magic item powers.

Utilities (16)

Ghost Mark Necromancer Utility 16
You wave your hand, and your ally's mark invigorates him with the zeal of the dead,
Daily - Shadow
Immediate Reaction
Trigger: An ally marks an enemy
Range 10
Effect: Your ally gains an action point that it must use against the target it marked before the mark ends. In addition, your ally can use 2 action points during this encounter instead of 1,

Life from Death Necromancer Utility 16
Your minions drop dead, and you use the animus powering their bones to preserve your ally's lifeforce.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Range 10
Effect: Each minion you control drops to 0 hit points, and your ally regain hit points as if it had spent that many healing surges,

Living Wall Necromancer Utility 16
A grotesque structure built from the animated dead arises before you, the limbs and torsos inexorably linked together to form an amalgamation of horror.
Standard
Area wall 8 within 10
Effect: You conjure a wall that consists of contiguous squares filled with the living dead. The wall can be up to 8 squares long and 4 squares high. If any creature starts or moves adjacent to the wall during its turn, you may make an opportunity attack using your Intelligence modifier against the creature. On a hit, the target is grabbed. The wall may grab a number of creatures equal to the number of spaces it occupies. The wall provides superior cover and blocks line of sight.
Sustain minor: The wall remains and all grabs are sustained.

Still a work in progress.

In addition:

Paragon Paths (Heavily WIP):

Undead Bane:

"I am both the creator and the destroyer. I don't want them bonded in shackles, I want them buried in graves."
Prerequisite: Necromancer, any divine class

You have a most troubling choice of careers. You have learned how to bend the undead to your every whim, yet they are the biggest affront to your existence on this or any other plane. Nevertheless, they say fight fire with fire, and perhaps that is the best strategy for dealing with such abominations. Maybe you have some great vendetta against a particularly powerful lich or death knight, maybe you simply abhor all undead creations. To you, the undead are vile, your own servants doubly so.
After years of careful study, you have examined every possible method of killing the monstrosities, and have thoroughly concluded that an unlimited horde can only be properly fought by an equally unlimited horde. You have even learned how to blend divine energies with magic from the Shadowfell, and the result is a terrifying force that will cause even the greatest of the undead to fall to their knees in recognition of your power.

Undead Bane Path Features:

Necrotic Resilience (11th level): You gain necrotic resistance equal to one-half of your level. If you already have necrotic resistance, it increases by 5.

Unholy Fervor (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, each minion that you control can make a basic attack against an undead creature as a free action.

Divine Shadows (16th level): Whenever you attack an undead creature with a power that has the Shadow keyword, you can add the Radiant keyword to the power as a free action. The power does radiant damage in addition to any other damage types.

Undead Bane Hexes:

Blacklight Undead Bane Attack 11
You fire a ray of curious, shimmering black energy at your opponent, temporarily searing their eyes.
Encounter - Implement, Radiant, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier radiant damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
Special: If there is an undead enemy alive within 10 squares of you at the start of your turn, you regain use of this power.

Drawn from the Grave Undead Bane Utility 12
You draw on the energies of the Shadowfell powering the foul creatures around you in order to fuel your own abilities.
Daily - Healing, Shadow
Minor
Personal
Effect: You spend a healing surge and regain bonus hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier. You also regain the use of one encounter attack power with the Shadow keyword. If there is at least one undead enemy within 10 squares of you, you regain the use of one daily attack power with the Shadow keyword instead.

Command Undead Undead Bane Attack 20
Your radiance and glory become apparent to all of tainted creation, and the undead fall before you like lambs to the slaughter.
Daily - Charm, Implement, Radiant, Shadow
Standard
Range 10
Target: One undead creature
Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier radiant damage, and the target is dominated (save ends). While dominated, the target has a +4 bonus to attack rolls against undead creatures, and deals radiant damage.
Miss: Half-damage, and the target is dominated until the end of your next turn.

Fearmonger:

"Do you fear death, peasant?"
Prerequisite: Necromancer, trained in Intimidate, Shadow Word class feature

--flavor--

Fearmonger Path Features:

Unpleasant Countenance (11th level): You gain a permanent +4 bonus to Intimidate checks.

Hatetful Presence (11th level): Any creature ending its turn adjacent to you takes a -2 penalty to all of its defenses until the end of its next turn.

On Second Thought (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, choose one enemy you can see. That enemy cannot move closer to you until the end of your next turn.

Fearful Word (16th level): Your Shadow Word class feature gains the Fear keyword. Whenever you use Shadow Word, choose one enemy in the burst. That enemy moves its move speed away from you as a free action, avoiding difficult terrain and unsafe squares if possible. This movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.

Puppetmaster:

"I see the strings that control us all, my friend. Yours is awfully short, I'm afraid, but there's an opening in my macabre production. Consider this your audition."
Prerequisite: Necromancer, Coven of Conjurations class feature.

They say all the world's a stage, but who says the show must end in death? To you, minions are mindless playthings, dancing across a battlefield like performers in a play. You treat them like extras, and if they happen to miss a cue, they're entirely replaceable. Rather than be concerned about their fates, you march them across the battlefield, providing cover for your allies and hitting your enemy where they're most vulnerable. No matter how overwhelming the odds or suicidal the mission, you expect no backtalk, and indeed, you'll get none.
Your continued training in the arts of manipulating the undead has given you the ability to more hastily raise the creatures to do your bidding. Much like a child eventually finds tying their shoes second-nature, you've almost developed a sort of linked consciousness between you and your creations, allowing you a greater amount of control and flexibility in your commands. Your minions have developed a faster eye, a swifter form, and a greater tenacity in accomplishing themselves on the field of battle.

Puppetmaster Path Features:

Quickened Summoning (11th level): Whenever you roll initiative, you may immediately use Raise Skeleton as a free action.

Strategic Mindset (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, any enemy adjacent to one of your minions grants combat advantage to you and your allies until the end of your next turn.

Double Step (16th level): You may move two minions with a single move action.

Would you mind putting your creation in a spoiler for length?

EDIT: Also, WotC is going to release the necromancer in "Heroes of Shadow", just so you know.

Crossfiyah
2010-09-01, 01:11 AM
It's compact enough.

And yes, I know. And if it's anything like the essentials builds, I'm prepared for horrendous disappointment.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-09-01, 10:45 AM
It's compact enough.

And yes, I know. And if it's anything like the essentials builds, I'm prepared for horrendous disappointment.

What? I'm crossing my fingers and praying it is!

Crossfiyah
2010-09-01, 11:24 AM
What? I'm crossing my fingers and praying it is!

Essentials are awful, and a step back in every conceivable way.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-09-01, 12:08 PM
Essentials are awful, and a step back in every conceivable way.

I could not disagree more, but let's have this not turn into an Essentials wars thread.

Crossfiyah
2010-09-01, 01:43 PM
Yes, in my experience, I've found most people without a leg to stand on opt ot of a 5k.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-09-01, 02:20 PM
Yes, in my experience, I've found most people without a leg to stand on opt ot of a 5k.

Please don't start an argument, I'd be happy to debate with you but not on this thread.

EDIT: In-fact, if you have a WotC forums account we can argue bout it there. There are more than enough threads.

Deathdarken
2010-09-02, 09:21 AM
I don't think that's a wise idea. Are you familiar with the terms A-class and V-class?

no clue I think that might be before my time in gaming

Crossfiyah
2010-09-02, 09:36 AM
If I recall correctly, A classes have a single main stat, and two different secondary stats, usually a player would choose to invest in one.

A V class has two different primary stats, and they both share a single secondary stat.

The former would be a Warden, Monk, anything that only uses one stat to attack, with some exceptions added for classes that have a lot of choices when it comes to secondaries.

The latter would be a Ranger, Paladin, Warlock, etc.. Classes that you have options as to which main stat you could invest in.

No classes has 6 different main stats, which is what you're suggesting for the Keyblade.

Meta
2010-09-02, 09:55 AM
What crossfiyah said is correct. if you REALLY wanted to, you could do something like this to mimic how stats work in KH.

Dex is attack stat for melee powers
Int is attack stat for magic powers

That would make you a V class. So you could have either Wis or Cha be your secondary. You could make them both secondaries but then you need to have an awful lot of powers to keep power selection fair.

My personal opinion would be to do one of these two, with the first be slightly ahead based on fluff IMHO.

Dex for melee powers
Wis for spell-like powers
Cha is the rider for secondary effects on both

This is a pretty solid set up and gives players a few builds they can make work right off the bat.

This wouldn't be bad either just stretches the imagination a bit.

Dex for all powers
Riders are cha or wis based on what class features you choose

Deathdarken
2010-09-02, 11:41 AM
Im just good with ideas guys I'm not the greatest with putting it all together so I would need help

Deathdarken
2010-09-21, 01:10 PM
I ask for help and this is what I get thanks guys

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-09-21, 06:02 PM
I ask for help and this is what I get thanks guys

No need for sarcasm, I'm busy and I'm sure everyone else is too.

Complete4th
2010-10-08, 10:41 AM
*Resurrect Thread!*

So I'm working on a project I call C4, or the Complete 4th Edition. It's essentially a compilation of all 4e's options, complete with errata, except I've also thrown in a few minor tweaks to balance the game. Frex, C4 grants extra level-up bonuses instead of "offering" feat taxes, and Constifies all starlock powers so the build isn't too MAD.

{Scrubbed}

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-10-11, 08:04 PM
Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9437916&postcount=7) is a Ghoul variant I did.

Shadow_Elf
2010-10-12, 05:54 PM
*Resurrect Thread!*

So I'm working on a project I call C4, or the Complete 4th Edition. It's essentially a compilation of all 4e's options, complete with errata, except I've also thrown in a few minor tweaks to balance the game. Frex, C4 grants extra level-up bonuses instead of "offering" feat taxes, and Constifies all starlock powers so the build isn't too MAD.

{Scrubbed the original, scrub the quote.}

You should probably read the legalese surrounding WotC's ownership of 4e before you start distributing a document like that. I'm not trying to offer legal advice (as I am not a lawyer and that is against forum rules), I am just wanting to make sure for your sake you've done your research into the legal implications of such a document.

Complete4th
2010-10-15, 08:57 AM
You should probably read the legalese surrounding WotC's ownership of 4e before you start distributing a document like that. I'm not trying to offer legal advice (as I am not a lawyer and that is against forum rules), I am just wanting to make sure for your sake you've done your research into the legal implications of such a document.
Thanks, but I'm not worried about it. I've been sharing these for a few weeks now, and I've gotten more interest than wrist slaps. I'm sure WotC has better things to do than police free fan pdfs.

Roland St. Jude
2010-11-26, 02:26 PM
Thanks, but I'm not worried about it. I've been sharing these for a few weeks now, and I've gotten more interest than wrist slaps. I'm sure WotC has better things to do than police free fan pdfs.

Sheriff of Moddingham: "Free fan pdfs" that violate WotC's intellectual property rights can't be distributed or advertised through this forum. We do have the time and desire to prevent such things, and would appreciate posters keeping things legal and within the Forum Rules here.

hobbitguy1420
2010-11-26, 04:20 PM
On the original topic (4th ED homebrew) - can folks check out my contributions http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176887 here?