PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Reconstruction

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Graybacca
2007-03-10, 07:52 AM
Again Bendak attempts to use Move Object this time for one of the stormtroopers fallen blaster riffles, Once the blaster riffle in hand, Bendak Targets the Dark Figure and opens fire.

Move Object (1d20+5=22) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=912635)
RANGED ATTACK (1d20+7=25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=912650)
DAMAGE (3d8=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=912651)

Cyrus112
2007-03-12, 03:26 PM
((Yes, he was indeed moved 8 meters away.))

After being shot at, and losing 19 vit, the figure activates his lightsaber and quickly backs from the room and vanishes off down a corridor.

Cyrus112
2007-03-12, 03:28 PM
((Apologies for not addressing things sooner. I'm in Wisconsin visiting the parents for Spring Break and I didn't have any time over the weekend to access the PC))

Felistor
2007-03-12, 05:15 PM
Garik moves back and picks up one of the E-11 carbines dropped by the stormtroopers.

Attack of opportunity (in case one of them recovers from stun in time to try and stand up this round): [roll0] (Fort save if hit to avoid being knocked out again).

Graybacca
2007-03-12, 08:30 PM
((is it OK if we loot the bodies of the stormtroopers for equipment well need for this escape attempt))

Cyrus112
2007-03-13, 04:07 PM
((As they are passed out and not dead, except for the semi conscious officer, I don't see why looting would be a problem))

Graybacca
2007-03-13, 09:05 PM
((Just wanted to make sure it was OK because i know several GM's that don't allow it))

Frack, We' need to get out of here, but first lets quickly search these trooper for any equipment we'll need, First Bendak retrieves his helmet, then he proceeds over to the troopers and searches them for any thing he can use, if any of then have a utility belt he takes it, once that's done he head over to the Officer, and grabs the officer uniform collar and pulls him upright and says, were that frack is are equipment and our ship you useless Mir'osik. once the officer answers Bendak questions, Bendak then lets go and lets him drop back to the ground.

Search (1d20+7=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=917957)
Search (1d20+7=26) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=917995)

((translation: Mir'osik = Poo Doo for brains))

ybn1197
2007-03-14, 08:17 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo will move over to one of the troopers and take his utility belt and rifle.

Cyrus112
2007-03-14, 07:44 PM
"I...have no...idea where....your things are," the officer says. "I'm about as low a rank as you can get. Why do you think I was sent in here to serve you New Republic scum?"

Graybacca
2007-03-14, 09:11 PM
"Why do you think I was sent in here to serve you New Republic scum?"

With a Laugh of contempt Bendak replies, Why!! Because you are di'kutla di'kut that has no imagination and hasn't figured out how to work the system to his advantage, and wouldn't be in this situation with that Bendak lets go and grabs his pilfered blaster and fires a stun bolt

Stun Attack (1d20+7=22) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=919513) Stun DC 18
((so what did we find?))
((translation: di'kutla = useless, stupid, worthless: di'kut = idiot, useless individual, waste of space (lit. someone who forgets to put their pants on)))

Felistor
2007-03-15, 12:00 AM
Garik Hannser
While Bendak interrogates the officer, Garik will take one of the stormtrooper utility belts, then plunder the others for grenades and binder cuffs.
Tossing the binder cuffs to Tien and Kadlo, he will instruct them to cuff the officer and troopers together in a circle, running one set of cuffs through the legs of the bed.
Garik then takes the officer's code cylinders, and suggests that they get moving before any more Imperials arive.

ybn1197
2007-03-15, 07:42 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo will take the offered binders and begin to cuff the troopers to the bed. Once thats done, he will offer "We should make our way to a computer terminal. I should be able to find where they are keeping our ship at the least."

ChronicLunacy
2007-03-15, 08:08 PM
Tien

"Uh...guys?" Tien said, still sitting on the ground in the middle of all the fallen stormtroopers. "Little help here when you get the chance?" he gently reminded, gesturing to the binder cuffs that now restricted his movement and kept him from joining in the merry looting.

ybn1197
2007-03-16, 08:58 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo, completely forgetting about Tien's situation in the heat of the battle, pulls out his security kit and begins to undo the binder clasps.

Disable Device: 1d20+12=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=921764) + 2 (for Security Kit) = 22

Cyrus112
2007-03-16, 09:49 AM
Kadlo sucessfully unlocks the binder cuffs. The officer is out cold.

((Watcha doin guys? Don't take too much longer to decide :-P ))

Graybacca
2007-03-16, 10:34 AM
Come on guys lets get the frack outta here, and find Kadlo his computer terminal, so we can find a ship and maybe are equipment and the artifacts too. say Bendak. Bendak then heads to the door and turns right and down the corridor, with his blaster rifle held at the ready.

ChronicLunacy
2007-03-16, 03:27 PM
Tien

"Not just any ship! My ship!" Tien snarled in little alien annoyance as he grabbed a rifle and a utility belt and ran after Bendak. He fumbled with the belt as he jogged, trying to tighten it down to his size. He eventually succeeded in having it simply hang low on his hips like his gunbelt had.

Felistor
2007-03-16, 05:21 PM
Garik brings up the rear, covering the hallway behind them with his newly aquired E-11.

Cyrus112
2007-03-16, 11:41 PM
As you disappear down the one hallway, you notice at the other end that some storm troopers were starting to trot towards your room. A few bolts fly at you, but none hit anyone.

ChronicLunacy
2007-03-17, 12:10 AM
Tien
AC: 18
Vitality: 8/26
WP: 11/11

The Sullustan ducked as several blaster bolts sizzled through the air over his head. He could smell the burned air as he threw his own rifle behind him to snap off a quick shot in reply while keeping the others out of his line of fire. He didn't take too much time to aim as he was still running, just pointing vaguely with the unfamiliar weapon and squeezing off a shot. He squeaked out a terrified Sullustan battlecry just for good measure.

OOC: I don't have a proficiency in blaster rifles, so here we go.

Initiative (1d20+4=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=922926)
Attack (Not Proficient -4) (1d20+4=7) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=922924)

Invisible Castle hates me. :smallannoyed:

Graybacca
2007-03-17, 12:52 AM
As Bendak Continues to advances down corridor at the approaching stormtroopers He opens fire with the E-11 Blaster rifle.

Initiative: (1d20+6=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=922936)
RANGED ATTACK (1d20+7=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=922944)
DAMAGE (3d8=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=922952)

Felistor
2007-03-17, 07:08 PM
Garik Hannser
Garik blasts away at any stormtroopers that his companions dont' drop, taking only a 2m step forward as he fires.

Initiative: [roll0]
1st Attack: [roll1] for [roll2] damage.
2nd Attack: [roll3] for [roll4] damage.
3rd Attack: [roll5] for [roll6] damage.
(add 1 to all attacks and damage if the enemy is within 10m)

Cyrus112
2007-03-18, 06:57 PM
((Hmm, I don't know if there was a misunderstanding, but you aren't heading towards the storm troopers. With the direction you all were going, you are heading away from them. It's not necessary to stop to take them out. You can, of course but it's not required. If you'd all like to modify actions, you are more than welcome to))

Graybacca
2007-03-18, 09:58 PM
((OOC: Oops didn't noticed that))

Well in that case Bendak Heads down the corridor as fast as he can away from the stormtroopers, but still opens fire on them.

Felistor
2007-03-18, 10:23 PM
((OOC: I missed that as well. The only change I'll make though is to make that 2m step backwards and after firing. The rest stays.))

ybn1197
2007-03-19, 08:23 AM
Kadlo
With Bendak and Garik giving cover fire, Kadlo simply keeps his head down and tries to move as fast as he can. The sooner they find a computer terminal, the sooner they can find their ship and gear and then get out of here.

Cyrus112
2007-03-19, 08:39 AM
Garik manages to take a storm trooper out as you all round the corner. This hallway seems devoid of people.

There are various doors to your right and left as you go down the hallway. The corridor swings around to the left at the other end of the hallway. There is also a large room at the other end of the hallway and you can see that original officer who picked you up planetside.

Cyrus112
2007-03-20, 09:30 AM
((For all those who like the way this game is running, I'm restarting another one that I've had going on GitP for a long time. Anyone interested in perhaps participating, the recruitment thread is entitled Alerian Chronicles: Illumination (Restarting and Recruiting). One bit of warning. The post is ah...just a wee bit on the long side))

Cyrus112
2007-03-20, 03:13 PM
The officer seems to be motioning for your group, although you can't tell what exactly. As you get closer, it is indeed the seemingly kind Remnant officer that didn't search you too thoroughly.

Graybacca
2007-03-20, 05:33 PM
Seeing the officer motion for them to come to him, Bendak Heads toward him realizing that he might be a Rebel say that can help them. Once he close enough to be heard he says, Who are you.

Cyrus112
2007-03-20, 11:30 PM
((Assuming you all enter the room...))

"I apologize for having to arrest you earlier. I am a New Republic spy who has been undercover for the Remnant for two years now. I've recently been trying to find out what they are up to. I have some information for the Jedi Masters."

He pulls one of the artifacts out of his pocket.

"This is the Light Side holocron. The Dark Side holocron is with the Dark Masters apprentice, Darth Malice. He was one of the reasons I was sent in, to discover his identity. We think he may be the New Republic spy working for the Remnant. Here."

He hands you the holocron, and a data pad.

"Your ship is in hangar A, two floors down from here. I put the rest of your supplies in there, stowed away in one of the medical compartments, along with a few supplies. I've temporarily disabled the tractor beam, but it won't hold for much longer. Hurry, if we're seen, my cover will be blown and I will be of no more use. All of the information I've discovered is on that data pad. Stay hidden while I check the hallway."

((If you all don't immediately step into the room, ignore this post))

Felistor
2007-03-20, 11:46 PM
Garik Hannser
Garik stepped into the room, and covered the hallway with his blaster rifle while listening to the man's speech. When he finishes, Garik takes the datapad, leaving someone else to take the holocron.
"Thanks for the help, sir. We'll be sure to put in a good word for you at headquarters once we get out of here ... speaking of which, let's get the kriffing gfersh out of here!"

((Assuming the others agree, Garik will take point as they head for the hangar bay)).

Graybacca
2007-03-21, 05:44 AM
Bandak takes the holocron and then turns to Garik and say, yes time to get the hell out of here, to the spy he says, May the Force be with you.

Cyrus112
2007-03-21, 08:33 AM
"First, let me check to see if the coast is clear."

He pokes his head out to look around.

"You're good to go. Go down this hallway about fifty meters. There will be an elevator shaft that will lead to the level you need. There should be signs posted once you hit that floor to show where the hangar is. Tread carefully, I'm sure you'll find many stormtroopers between here and the hangar. May the Force be with you all."

Felistor
2007-03-21, 11:15 AM
Garik Hannser

Once in the elevator, Garik will open his medical kit and give Tien some painkillers (taking 10 on Treat Injury to restore 9 vitality points).

Graybacca
2007-03-21, 11:17 AM
Bendak Nods to the spy and then head down the passage way until he reached the elevator shaft and waits for the other be for he hits the elevator call button. once in the elevator he hits the button to send the elevator down two decks.

ChronicLunacy
2007-03-21, 11:23 AM
Tien
AC: 18
Vitality: 17/26
WP: 11/11

The Sullustan had just been glaring at the officer for a bit, but eventually he just shrugged, slapped the guy on the back, and headed out of the room with everyone else. He was moving stiffly, that force lightning having really worked him over, so the pain killers were a blessing. He couldn't wait until they got his ship back. Then he'd show those Imperial garbage scows how to fly.

ybn1197
2007-03-21, 11:39 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo follows the others, keeping an eye out for a double-cross. It all seemed to pat and pretty to be true. They easily escaped from their cell, slipped by a group of troopers with barely a blaster bolt exchanged between them and now the Imp officer who arrested them was giving them their things and sending them merrily on their way home. It just seemed way to simple. But Kadlo was not one to look a gift Bantha in mouth and so he kept up with the others.

Cyrus112
2007-03-21, 11:45 AM
The elevator door opens and you see that small group of storm troopers is heading down the hall away from you (their backs are to the group). There are indeed signs showing which way the various hangars are, and the storm troopers are heading in the general direction of Hangar A

Felistor
2007-03-21, 02:41 PM
Garik primes one of the grenades taken from the first batch of stormtroopers, and tosses it into the crowd before taking cover in the doorway.

((Assuming standard frag grenade at a range of 10m, that will be:
Attack roll (10 to hit target square) [roll0]
Damage (4m blast radius, reflex save dc 15 for half damage) [roll1]))

Cyrus112
2007-03-22, 01:48 AM
The grenade goes off, dropping most of the storm troopers. The one left standing somehow got his helmet twisted on backwards. He's stumbling around, groping blindly with his hands and eventually smacks his head on some bulkhead and falls over, unconscious ((guess what he naturally rolled, heh)).

You hear a stormtroopers voice from the other direction.

"What was that?"

Footsteps are coming closer to your direction.

((Anyone peeking a head out?))

Graybacca
2007-03-22, 03:35 PM
Bendak sticks his head out for a quick peek, and is ready to use his blaster if need be.

Felistor
2007-03-22, 03:37 PM
Garik stays back behind cover and changes the power pack on his E-11.

Cyrus112
2007-03-22, 06:05 PM
There's a solitary stormtrooper coming down the hallway, blaster raised. He has apparently not seen you pokin your head out yet.

Graybacca
2007-03-22, 09:17 PM
Bendak seeing the lone trooper approaching switches his rifle over to stun, and waits until the trooper comes in to stun range and then open fires.

RANGED ATTACK (1d20+7=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=934130) Stun DC 18

Cyrus112
2007-03-22, 09:29 PM
((*Wince* He natted the second spot check. Roll a d20 plus dex, we'll see who gets a shot off first))

Graybacca
2007-03-22, 11:25 PM
((here we go))
1d20+2=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=934387)

Cyrus112
2007-03-22, 11:37 PM
((Go ahead with the attack roll Bendak))

Graybacca
2007-03-23, 07:28 AM
((Can i use the one from above or do you want a new one.))

Once the trooper comes in to stun range Bendak open fires with a stun bolt.

RANGED ATTACK (1d20+7=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=934747) Stun DC 18

RANGED ATTACK (1d20+7=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=934130) Stun DC 18

Cyrus112
2007-03-23, 08:35 AM
The stormtroopers lets out a quick, exclamatory sound and then falls over, stunned. There appears to be no other movement in the corridor, despite the loud explosion that just went off.

Felistor
2007-03-23, 05:36 PM
Garik steps back into the hall and surveys the area for more enemies. If none are visible he'll move to the bodies and make sure they are all unconscious or dead, before checking the bodies for ammo, grenades, and unusual items. He'll also grab one of their detachable helmet commlinks and plug it into his own headset (so that he will be alerted if anyone calls this squad to report other activity).

Cyrus112
2007-03-23, 10:14 PM
All stormtroopers are either knocked out or dead. You get six more rifles (or the blaster packs from each if you're just taking those). Nothing unusual, though. I'd ask for a computer use check (or something similar like knowledge: electronics or some such) to get the helmet commlink hooked up to yours

Graybacca
2007-03-24, 12:32 AM
after the he shot the trooper Bendak step into the corridor and survey the damage for a moment He then move to help Garik collect the stormtroopers blasters and any equipment in there utility belts they can use once done Bendak say, Come on lets move out before more trouble finds us.

Felistor
2007-03-24, 02:15 AM
(( Computer Use: [roll0] Repair: [roll1] ))

Cyrus112
2007-03-24, 10:54 AM
Good to go. You have a stormtrooper comlink patched into your own comlink

Felistor
2007-03-25, 03:25 PM
Garik Hannser
Leading the way with his blaster ready, the burly human heads down the corridors towards the hangar area.

Cyrus112
2007-03-25, 05:51 PM
The way seems pretty clear for the most part as you make your way towards the hangar. At the hangar, though, you can see a few squads of stormtroopers in different areas around the hangar, standing alert.

Felistor
2007-03-25, 11:26 PM
Garik Hannser

As soon as the veteran soldier spots the enemy, he ducks back around the corner and motions the others to stop. He then informs them of the situation using hand signals.

Graybacca
2007-03-26, 12:33 AM
Having followed Garik to the hanger, moving to the corner with Garik Bendak whispers, This dose not look good, but do you think we can take them, or make the dash to the ship.

((OK how many Troopers are there, and how far is the ship from the door and what type of cover is available in the hanger.))

ChronicLunacy
2007-03-26, 01:32 AM
Tien

"It'll take a minute to warm up the engines and get us off the ground, even skipping the preflight checklist. We got a plan, guys?" Tien whispered, crouching down near the rest of them.

ybn1197
2007-03-26, 08:37 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo looks around for a nearby computer terminal, either in the hall they came through or nearby in the hangar behind some cover. "Maybe I can create a diversion, send them to another part of the ship or draw some of them off in some way."

Cyrus112
2007-03-26, 08:38 AM
Alright. The ship is about halfway into the hangar, so its about ((I don't know the exact dimensions on a Star Destroyer so bear with me, hehe)) 70 meters away. There are groups of storm troopers stationed at various places throughout the hangar. Each squad has five storm troopers. There are three squads about 20 meters in, three more around the ship, and then about five squads around the perimeter. There is cover, but it is sparse. You did notice, however, that there are TIE Fighters docked high up in the hangar...

Graybacca
2007-03-26, 09:27 AM
As Bendak accesses the situation they face Bendak is hit with an idea but not shore he could pull it off by himself he turns to Kadlo and says, Kadlo do you think if we worked together we could pull one or two of those TIE's off there rack and make them crash to the deck.

Cyrus112
2007-03-27, 08:44 AM
((I have fallen into the realm of...BUMP))

ybn1197
2007-03-27, 02:43 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo sizes up Bendak's idea, gazing at the Tie Fighters above. "It just might work. It certainly would create a large enough diversion to draw off that many troopers."

Cyrus112
2007-03-27, 04:13 PM
Kadlo, you notice that the TIE's are being held up via things that resemble very large grappling hooks (the name escapes me at the moment). You could probably control them via some sort of terminal...

Graybacca
2007-03-27, 09:22 PM
((I think the word your looking for is Clamp))

Spot check to find Computer terminal. (1d20+5=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=943422)

Cyrus112
2007-03-27, 10:22 PM
((Yes, thank you. That is exactly the word I was looking for, hehe.))

You catch a glimpse of a terminal in a little side room next to the hangar.

Graybacca
2007-03-27, 11:25 PM
Hay over there there's a terminal we could use. Says Bendak. Bendak then heads in to the room and towards the terminal.

Felistor
2007-03-27, 11:39 PM
Garik follows.

Cyrus112
2007-03-28, 08:24 AM
((It's all up to Kadlo at this point. Just keep an eye out for storm troopers or worse :smallwink:))

ybn1197
2007-03-28, 08:40 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo darts into the other room, intent on getting to the terminal before they were all spotted by the stormtroopers. Once there, Kadlo begins rapidly accessing information, attempting to find the clamp release commands in the system.

Computer Use: 1d20+12=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=944053)

Cyrus112
2007-03-28, 10:35 AM
((*whistle* Nice roll))

You rather quickly find the clamp system for the TIE Fighters, and you also notice that a ship, registered to Apprentice, is set to depart within the next twenty minutes or so from hangar A. You also notice that currently, the tractor beam has been disabled.

ybn1197
2007-03-29, 08:01 AM
Kadlo

Before proceeding with their own plans, runs a scan through the personnel database to see if there are any records of "Apprentice". While that scan is running, he begins to program a timer for the tractor beam to power-on and lock onto Apprentice's ship if need be. Then he will do the same timing program for the clamp releases.

Cyrus112
2007-03-29, 09:01 AM
Its destination is unknown. The craft itself appears to be a heavily modified X-Wing. So modified that you wouldn't be able to tell that it's an X-Wing just by looking at it. The only other thing that comes up while searching for anything related to the Apprentice is the word Vader ((oh, I went there)).

The timer programs begin whenever you want them to.

((I messed up slightly. The ship is called the Apprentice. It's registered to a Vader))

ybn1197
2007-03-29, 02:19 PM
Kadlo
Upon reading the name of the person the ship is registered to, Kadlo furrows his brow. "Nahh. . ." he thinks to himself, "that's just not possible. But what are the odds." He shakes his head again and returns to his work. He sets the timer on the tractor beam for 1 minute prior to the Apprentice's departure (plus whatever time may be needed for the tractor beam generator to warm-up and come online.) Working feverishly, Kadlo then sets a cypher lock on the program to keep others from disabling it, but leaving a backdoor for him to disable in case something goes wrong.
Computer Use: 1d20+12=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=946131)
Once complete, he sets the timer on the clamp mechanism to 4 minutes and sets 5 random clamps to disengage at 45 seconds apart. Kadlo quickly turns to Tien. "How long to fire up the engines and get us out of here?" With Tien's answer, Kadlo then programs the remaining clamps to disengage 1 minute after the ship should be clearing the hanger deck. He then places the same cypher lock with backdoor on the clamp's so others can not tamper with his programming.

Graybacca
2007-03-30, 01:01 PM
Being a pilot himself Bendak dose some quick calculation and says, ruffly six minuets Even with an abbreviated check list, maybe four if we forgo the check list all together.

ybn1197
2007-03-30, 01:27 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo nods at Bendak's computations and programs them into the computer. He didn't want to risk one of the fighters coming down on their ship, ruining their chance at escape. But then again, he wanted to give them as little oppurtunity as possible to give chase.

ChronicLunacy
2007-03-30, 05:47 PM
"I'm not running a checklist with those Imps on our butts," Tien said, shooting Bendak a look, "However, I will be running a scan for any foreign objects or recent changes to the system. For all we know, they might have just junked the nav computer altogether...then we'd be really screwed." He leaned out from their hiding spot just a bit to count the number of stormtroopers between the ship and himself, then thought about the last time his little legs had to run him somewhere. This was going to be messy. "Ready whenever you are, guys."

Graybacca
2007-03-30, 08:32 PM
OK then, once those TIE's drop we run as fast and as hard as we can to the ship, once we get there, Tien get to the cockpit and get the bird ready to fly, Kadlo if you could go to engineering and check it out, Garik you have a chose you can ether go to the laser cannon to dissuade any prosuite, or go to the cockpit and man the retractable Blaster, me I'll take what ever you don't chose. says Bendak

Felistor
2007-03-31, 12:26 AM
Garik Hannser
"I'll take the cannon, and may the Force be with us!"

Graybacca
2007-03-31, 10:13 AM
OK then I'll take the retractable Blaster, is every one ready? Says Bendak

Cyrus112
2007-03-31, 10:16 AM
You all hear a loud crash coming from the hangar, some screams and lots of confused chatter. Two stormtroopers come trotting around the corner at the other end of the hallway.

"Hey!" one of them calls as more crashes can be heard from the hangar.

ybn1197
2007-04-02, 07:50 AM
Kadlo
Using Affect Mind to create a suggestion:
"Technical Support," Kadlo calls out. "We're working on the issue."
Affect Mind: 1d20+9=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=952287). Their Will Saving Throw DC is 15.

Cyrus112
2007-04-02, 08:36 AM
The stormtroopers look at each other, shrug and go look at the carnage being wreaked by falling TIE's in the hangar.

Graybacca
2007-04-02, 08:50 AM
Good Job Kadlo, Says Bendak, But lets get moving. With that Bendak follow the stormtroopers to the hanger, Once in the hanger he makes a dash for the ship.

ybn1197
2007-04-02, 08:53 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo turns to Bendak and smiles. Once the programming is complete, Kadlo trots through the hall to catch up with Bendak. Once in the hangar, he will also dash to the ship, saying as he goes. "Technical support. Everything is under control. Just need some parts." Once in the ship, he will head to engineering to assist in prep and take off.

Cyrus112
2007-04-02, 09:57 AM
No one pays attention to your group as you all make a mad dash for the ship. They are busy dodging TIE's, or trying to help comrades out of some of the wreckage.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-02, 10:13 AM
Tien

The little Sullustan resists the urge to kick fallen stormtroopers as he sprints towards the Aurora Sprite's ramp, grinning a fierce little grin despite his burned skin and clothing. If no one objects, he will head straight to the cockpit and toss himself into the pilot's seat.

"Hey, honey, did you miss me?" he said, smoothing a hand over one of the consoles. "Now, did any of the bad men hurt you while I was gone?" he wondered aloud as he started a quick systems check for any recent changes in hardware or software.

Computer Use: 1d20+9=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=952449)

Graybacca
2007-04-02, 12:09 PM
Bendak Heads for the Cockpit and hops in to the seat behind the co-pilots seat and warms up the retractable Blaster once that's done he transfers controls of the Blaster to the co-pilots station, and then moves and sits in the co-pilots to help with warming up the Sprite's systems.

Computer Use (1d20+12=25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=952606)

Cyrus112
2007-04-02, 01:04 PM
It appears that all systems are functional and no tampering has taken place. While most of the storm troopers are preoccupied, a few stare at the ship, but none are taking action.

Felistor
2007-04-02, 01:06 PM
Garik Hannser

The former mercenary straps his large frame into the gunner's chair, and grabs the targeting yoke, but will not fire unless the stormtroopers take some action against the ship.

ybn1197
2007-04-02, 01:30 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo takes a look over the engine components; having learned his lesson last time, he is looking for any foreign objects, specifically bombs or tracking devices. One that is done, he will head over to where the medical supplies are stored and check to see all their equipment and weapons have been returned.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-02, 03:33 PM
Tien

Satisfied that nothing's been tampered with, Tien starts to shoot through the bare essentials for startup. In only a few moments the whine of the repulsorlifts warming up can be heard as a soft thrum washes over the deckplates. "Alright, baby, let's show these space banthas what a real ship can do." he said, kissing his hand before slapping it down on the console.

Cyrus112
2007-04-03, 12:40 AM
Scanning the engine, Kadlo, you notice that the ship has been repaired, and true to his word, the spy gave you medical supplies as well as all of your gear. You notice that you have one of the holocrons, but not both. As you leave the hangar, you notice the cloaked/masked figure from before holding up the limp form of the spy. He appears to be struggling weakly. The figure turns your way and begins to advance after throwing the spy into the bulkhead. The spy smacks the bulkhead and twists in an unnatural way, his head twisted so it is facing the wrong way. He's obviously dead. The figure then heads towards the heavily modded X-Wing. He hops into the cockpit and begins pursuit, but as programmed, the tractor beam activates and keeps him from pursuing.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-03, 12:57 AM
Tien

As the cowled figure advanced across the hanger towards the ship, Tien knew the figured crumpled against the wall wasn't ever getting up again. His alien brows knitting together, the pilot slapped the console and growled into the comm line. "Garik, give that sithspawn a taste of the laser cannon. I want to leave him a going away present."

He waited for the soft thump of the laser before he punched up the throttle and sent the Aurora Sprite roaring out of the hangar, its afterburners blowing away stormtroopers and scorching the ground on the way out.

Graybacca
2007-04-03, 10:34 AM
Seeing the Dark figure throw the spy and start to head for his ship Bendak activities and targets the Dark figure with the retractable Blaster cannons. The Cannon drops down and starts firing, as it starts firing Bendak says, Take this you Fracking Sithspawn.

Blaster cannons (retractable) Attack Bonus: +16 (+1 size, +7 crew, +8 fire control) (1d20+16=30) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=954438)

Blaster cannons (retractable) Attack (4d8=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=954447)

Cyrus112
2007-04-03, 12:54 PM
The figure seems to blur, and he reaches out with his arm. A live stormtrooper is pulled into his grip, and the stormtrooper takes the brunt of the damage, although they both go flying backwards. The figure gets up and shakes off and heads for his ship after that. The ship starts up and begins to leave the hangar, only to be pulled back in by the tractor beam.

Felistor
2007-04-03, 01:19 PM
Garik Hannser

Rather than trying to hit the tiny figure of the Dark Jedi, Garik opens fire on the tractored X-Wing with the Aurora Sprite's main laser cannon.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

((OOC: I don't know what the stats are on this cannon or its fire control, so I just used the one from the stock YT1300))

Felistor
2007-04-03, 01:20 PM
Attack 3: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Felistor
2007-04-03, 01:21 PM
(Critical confirmation roll for Attack 3) [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-04-03, 01:56 PM
You damage the ship, but because of the heavy modifications and its odd look, you can't tell how badly it was damaged. There appears to be no pursuit from the Super Star Destroyer as you fly away.

Graybacca
2007-04-03, 06:55 PM
((Here are the ships stats again they were posted origanty between pages 7-10.
Aurora Sprite
Craft: Modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300
Class: Space Transport
Crew: 1-2 (Skilled +4)
Size: Small (26.7m long)
Initiative: +5 (+1 size, +4 crew)
Hyperdrive: x2 (backup x12)
Maneuvers: +5 (+1 size ,+0 Man/eng.,+4 crew)
Passengers: 6
Defense: 21 (+1 size,+10 armour)
Cargo Capacity: 100 metric ton
Shield Points: 30 (DR20)
Consumables: 2 Months
Hull Points: 120 (DR20)
Cost: 122,0000 creits (new), 30,500(used)
Maximum Speed: Attack (8 squares/action)
Atmospheric Speed: 800 km/h (13 squares/action)

Weapon: Laser cannon (1); Fire Arc: Turret; Attack Bonus: +7 (+4 fire control,+1 size,+2 gunner); Damage: 4d10x2; Range: Short

Weapon: Blaster cannons (retractable); Fire Arc: Turret; Attack Bonus: +11 (+1 size, +2 gunner, +8 fire control); Damage: 4d8; Range: Short; Range Increment: 40 Meters P.S. when you go to figure out the Attack Bonus for the weapon your using you replace the gunner/crew number with your ranged attack number and don't forget like i did, you get a +2 synergy bonus for every 5 ranks in computer use))

Felistor
2007-04-03, 07:27 PM
Garik Hannser

As the freighter jumps to hyperspace, Garik unfastens himself from the gunner's seat and heads up to the cockpit. "Good flying Tien. Who the gfersh was that dark Jedi guy?"

(OOC: Thanks for the stats. I guess that makes my attack rolls 22, 32, and 29/16).

Cyrus112
2007-04-04, 10:15 PM
((So hows about a lil bumpness?))

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-04, 11:57 PM
Tien

The Sullustan leaned back into the pilot's chair, letting out a heavy sigh once the pinpoints of the stars had stretched into brilliant lines and the ship had made the jump to hyperspace. He seemed to deflate, resting his eyes and injured body. "I need some rest...and a medpack." he mumbled tiredly.

Graybacca
2007-04-05, 12:15 AM
After the ship makes it to hyperspace, Bendak Gets out of co-pilot seat and heads back to where there gear is to collect his things, once he has his gear Bendak heads to his cabin to get some rest.

Cyrus112
2007-04-05, 09:08 AM
The CommStation begins a gentle boop boop-ing if anyone is around to hear it.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-05, 09:42 AM
Tien

Tien stirrs from a short nap in the pilot's chair. With a yawn he reaches over to slap the comm control to activate it. "Vorg's Salvage. you break it we take it." he mumbled sleepily.

Graybacca
2007-04-05, 11:54 AM
After a short nap Bendak returns to the cockpit just in time to here Tien awnser comm.

Cyrus112
2007-04-05, 12:56 PM
"Is..is this the Aurora Sprite? Lieutenant Solo here. You people are way over your check in time. We're worried. Give us an update on your status."

ybn1197
2007-04-05, 01:43 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo makes his way forward to the cockpit just as Bendak arrives. Having a moment to take a look around, he notices the Sullustan's condition and returns to get some medical supplies. With supplies in hand, he returns to the cockpit.

Graybacca
2007-04-05, 03:24 PM
Bendak takes over the comm from Tien, Lieutenant Solo this i Jedi Bendak Jast of Aurora Sprite, we know were over due to check in we had some unforseen imperial entanglement, is Master Nrook there.

Felistor
2007-04-05, 07:34 PM
Garik Hannser

Garik, who by now has returned to check on his gear, is now cleaning his Firelance.

Cyrus112
2007-04-05, 10:54 PM
There is a bit of a pause.

"This is Master Nrook. What is your status?"

Graybacca
2007-04-05, 11:18 PM
Master we're all a little worse for wear, but we were able to retrieve the light-side holocron and lightsaber but we lost the dark-side holocron and saber to the empire, also are suppositions have been confirmed, we can discussed it in further detail once we get back aboard. Says Bendak.

ybn1197
2007-04-06, 07:40 AM
Just a little clarification. Did they get both the darkside holocron and lightsaber or just the holocron? I was under the assumption it was just the holocron as mentioned here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2231059&postcount=781). And the saber was also one of the things I was looking for when I checked our gear as I was the one who intially brought it out of the temple.

Cyrus112
2007-04-06, 08:28 AM
((The masked figure that killed the spy has the dark side holocron and the lightsaber from the dark side pedastal. You have the light side holocron and lightsaber))

ybn1197
2007-04-06, 08:38 AM
((OCC: Thanks. Just wanted to be sure.))

Cyrus112
2007-04-06, 09:51 AM
((Sure sure. I'm always happy to answer questions if there's confusion. I know sometimes I don't always describe things in the most clear fashion.))

Cyrus112
2007-04-09, 01:40 PM
"Roger that, Aurora Sprite. We hope to see you soon."

((Patented Lucas fade to new scene))

You exit hyperspace some time later and your CommStation begins to boop as the Dauntless comes into view.

Graybacca
2007-04-09, 02:31 PM
Aurora Sprite to Dauntless requesting permission to dock. Says Bendak as he switches on the comm system.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-09, 02:38 PM
Tien

Tien scooted foreward a little in the pilot's seat, flipping a few switches. You hear the rumbling sound of the engines die off a bit as the Aurora Sprite continues to move in on her own momentum, the frictionless vacuum of space letting her set her own pace. "Frag that." Tien muttered as he reached over and activated the comm again. "Dauntless, this is Aurora Sprite, we're starting our approach. Clear some room, will ya?"

Tien sat back and grinned at Bendak before taking the controls again.

Cyrus112
2007-04-09, 10:31 PM
"Roger that, Aurora Sprite. You are clear for entry."

Everything goes smoothly, and as you all walk off the ship, you see Master Nrook, Lieutenant Solo and Admiral Niel waiting for you.

"Follow us," Admiral Niel says as he begins to make his way out of the hangar with Master Nrook and the Lieutenant.

Graybacca
2007-04-10, 12:23 AM
Bendak Follows Admiral Niel and the other to were ever they go.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-10, 12:28 AM
Tien

"What? No 'Welcome home, guys!'? No Twi'lek dancing girls?" Tien frowned, hooking his thumbs in his belt petulantly. "I'm hurt." Nonetheless, he follows Bendak at a brisk jog when everyone starts to take off without him. "Not a bad run, eh, Jedi? You know, I was surprised these New Republic dweebs could even afford me, but it turned out alright. I didn't die." he reasoned, spreading his hands out to illustrate his point. "So I may just stay on board if I can do some tinkering with my new ship." he added, rambling as per his usual, not really checking to see if anyone was listening or not.

ybn1197
2007-04-10, 09:51 AM
Kadlo
In a low tone, so that only Tien can hear him, Kadlo says, "My guess is they will ask the mission be continued. We found two holocrons and returned with only one. I am sure they will ask us to find this Sith Lord and retrieve the other holocron. So don't get settled in yet."

Cyrus112
2007-04-11, 01:26 PM
You all find yourselves in the same debriefing room you were in after your first venture out. Admiral Niel looks at the group after you all take seats.

"Firstly, I'd like to say it's good to see that you all made it. Secondly, what happened? You were gone far longer than you should have been."

Felistor
2007-04-11, 03:22 PM
Garik Hannser

"The Imperial Remmnant happened sir" the bearded soldier says as he seats his massive frame in one of the small military-issue chairs. "The Remmnant and some upstart Darth Vader wannabe."

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-11, 05:24 PM
Tien

The sullustan turned back to look at Kadlo. "Go after that psycho Jedi? Sorry, no. I'm not suicidal." Tien huffed. "They can pay me for this job, then we'll negotiate if they want me to do something else for them. I didn't sign up for the New Republic or anything so they can't just tell me to do anything they want." Tien shook his head. "No, siree, not this Sullustan. We're smarter than that. I set my own destiny, despite what these Jedi people want to tell you."

Tien followed everyone into the briefing room and threw himself into the nearest seat, putting his feet up on the table.

Graybacca
2007-04-11, 10:50 PM
Before going to take a seat Bendak Gives a slit Bow as he says, Master, as Garik Has said the Imperial Remnant happened, they captured after we finally escaped the temple, they took the two holocrons and then took use to there ship a Executor-class Star Dreadnought, before they could interrogate use we managed to escape confinement, we were then aided by a republic spy who was able to retrieve one Holocron the lightside one and two of the saber the one you lent me and the one recovered with the Lightside holocrom he then help use with directions to the hanger, he tried to resume his mission, but he was caught and killed by the Darksider.

Cyrus112
2007-04-12, 10:24 AM
Master Nrook looks intently at the group.

"And did you get a good look at this Dark Side jedi? We have reason to believe he may be the spy working for the Remnant."

Admiral Niel sighs.

"Captain Stron was a good man. He was undercover for quite awhile. What all did he give you before he....was killed?"

ybn1197
2007-04-12, 10:35 AM
Kadlo
"Of the dark-sider, we know only what we have told you. He was completely draped in black and wearing an odd helmet. We saw nothing of his true features. But Captain Stron also gave us a datapad. We haven't had the oppurtunity to investigate it yet."

Cyrus112
2007-04-12, 11:56 AM
Admiral Niel looks expectant.

"Could we see the datapad? We could hook it up right now and take a look."

ybn1197
2007-04-13, 07:36 AM
Kadlo

"If I am not mistaken, Bendak has the datapad."

Graybacca
2007-04-13, 08:45 AM
"No, Garik has the Datapad i have the Holocron"

Felistor
2007-04-13, 05:19 PM
Wordlessly, Garik slides the datapad across the table to the admiral.

Cyrus112
2007-04-14, 02:05 AM
Master Nrook turns to the group.

"May we have the holocron as well?"

((Assuming all is handed over...))

Admiral Niel plugs both the holocron and the datapad into a computer terminal.

The first thing to pop up are schematics for that heavily modded ship that the dark figure was piloting, followed by full schematics for the construction of a lightsaber, and *gasp* the schematics for a large, orbital battle station ((yes, a Death Star. All those with knowledge history or star ships, make a check if you'd like)).

"Surely, the Remnant isn't thinking of building another one? Admiral, this holocron appears to also have pieces of co-ordinates."

Master Nrook turns to the group.

"Were any locations mentioned or heard in passing while you were captured?"

Graybacca
2007-04-14, 10:39 AM
I don't believe they mentioned any location in are presence. Says Bendak

Knowledge: starship (1d20+7=22) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=975691)

Cyrus112
2007-04-14, 01:34 PM
Bendak, you recall from the Rebellion era, talk of some sort of battlestation that could destroy planets, but you don't know how factual that information was.

Master Nrook speaks up.

"We believe that, with some other information hidden in these holocrons, that once all are collected, will show us the way to the lost Valley of the Jedi. We could see the Jedi Order restored to its former place in the galaxy if this information is correct. We luckily have more in the way of co-ordinates than the Remnant does. Whoever discovers the location first may very well turn the tide of this struggle. If we're reading this right, your next destination is Hoth. You will have some time to rest, as we will all make our way over there, in an attempt to insure that you aren't taken captive again. Any questions?"

ybn1197
2007-04-16, 09:10 AM
Kadlo
"Yes," Kadlo says. "From our team's standpoint, how long will the journey take? And what type of environment will we be encountering?" His voice then drops to a more supplicant level. "On a more personal level, is it possible for someone to teach me to use a lightsaber? I found them highly effective on our last mission."

Cyrus112
2007-04-16, 10:17 AM
Admiral Niel speaks up.

"Hoth is a barren planet filled with ice and snow. The Rebels used it as a base of operations when taking on the Empire back during the Rebellion era. It appears that the Jedi placed holocrons at historically significant points throughout the galaxy. With the proper guesswork, I imagine the other holocrons could be found without the hints from the previous holocrons. I'll have my men look into it. It should take us the better part of a week to get to Hoth."

Master Nrook looks at Kadlo.

"Does this mean you are ready to learn the ways of the Jedi, young Kadlo?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-16, 11:12 AM
Tien

"Ah, great. Another one." Tien huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't see why you guys are so obsessed with these Jedi, anyway. When one of you guys goes nuts, planets start dying. I say we just leave it be." he grumbled. Then, in a strange shift of tone, he perked up. "On the other hand, keep paying me and I'll fly you wherever you need. Besides, I got a score to settle with these Imperial nerf herders." he grinned.

ybn1197
2007-04-16, 11:57 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo looks to Master Nrook. "Yes. I believe I am ready."

Graybacca
2007-04-16, 12:16 PM
And i look forward to continuing and expanding my training, Master Nrook, says Bendak.

Cyrus112
2007-04-16, 12:40 PM
Master Nrook smiles.

"Of course. You will both get plenty of practice over this next week."

((Alright. Kadlo, you can give yourself proficiency with the lightsaber. Everyone else can take skill focus or, if you can convince me, some other type of feat, hehe. It will show training over the next week or so as you all make your way to Hoth. :-P))

Cyrus112
2007-04-19, 10:08 AM
((Sorry for not posting sooner. Over the past two days, I haven't been able to get onto GitP for some reason. Anyone have anything to say, or are we fast forwarding via screen wipe :smallwink:))

Graybacca
2007-04-19, 11:27 AM
((i vote fast forwarding via screen wipe))

Felistor
2007-04-19, 03:01 PM
((ditto to that))

Felistor
2007-04-19, 03:02 PM
((Oh, and would Quickdraw be an acceptable feat choice?))

Cyrus112
2007-04-19, 08:56 PM
((Sure, quickdraw will work))

Cyrus112
2007-04-20, 12:33 PM
((Woo, patented wipe.))

The next week passes by quickly, as you all have things to keep you busy. You are all called into a briefing room a week later. As you get to the door, once again Master Nrook comes walking out, arguing loudly with Skywalker (I don't remember right now what I gave him for a first name, hehe).

"Master, let me prove myself. I'm ready for this! You're holding me back."

"You are still too rash and impulsive, young Skywalker. You act before thinking. Much power you have, and yet you have not yet mastered it. For the last time, no. You will stay here and train."

Skywalker storms off muttering. Lieutenant Solo comes walking down the hall after looking at Skywalker in a peculiar way.

Master Nrook sighs, "Welcome all. Come in."

Lieutenant Solo follows you all in and sits at the back of the room, seemingly taking notes. Admiral Niel stands.

"Welcome again, group. As we mentioned before, Hoth is an ice planet. It is extremely cold, so you'll all need to bundle up. We sent some scouts out yesterday to set up a base camp. We believe the ruins of the old Rebel base will hold the next holocrons. Be careful. You'll have to contend with more than just the biting cold and possibly the Remnant. Some of indeginous creatures are quite formidable. Any questions?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-20, 12:58 PM
Tien

"Great...first trees and now ice. Why can't we go to a nice warm, dry planet for a change? Or even better, how about we go find something on a space station?" Tien grumbles, as per usual. "It's always giant statues and 'formidable indeginous creatures' with you people." he smirked. "But nah, I'm ready whenever you all-powerful Jedi are. Let's do it."

Felistor
2007-04-20, 10:43 PM
Garik Hannser

"Will you be able to outfit us with survival gear? Garik asks. "An Idellian life-form scanner might be helpful, along with ration packs, cold weather clothing, emergency shelters, a sensor beacon and a distress beacon" he says, ticking them off on his fingers.

Graybacca
2007-04-20, 11:23 PM
No Questions Master just an equipment request, in case we face anything like on the last mission, some T-21 Light repeating Blasters, and some sort of Detonite shaped charges would come in handy. Says Bendak

Cyrus112
2007-04-21, 09:41 AM
Admiral Niel nods.

"We've outfitted a room close to the hangar with all of the necessary gear. Just talk to the man in charge down there, tell him I gave you permission, and you'll be able to get your hands on what you've requested."

((Everything Bendak and Garik suggested has now been supplied to your group. Anything else need to be addressed?))

Felistor
2007-04-22, 02:02 AM
Garik Hannser

"Always a pleasure doing business with you Admiral. We'll get those overpriced collectors items for you and be back before you can say 'Bantha ribs'"

Cyrus112
2007-04-22, 05:59 AM
Alrighty. So you all make your way down to the hangar, get equipped and make your way to your ship. It seems awfully crowded down here. You see some people dressed similarly to yourselves. Skywalker is leaning against the bulkhead, watching you all go with a sullen look.

Prep for flight, situating yourselves yadda yadda yadda.

As you begin to leave the hangar....((spot checks for those in the cockpit))

Felistor
2007-04-22, 09:51 AM
spot: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-04-22, 01:30 PM
((Anyone else in the cockpit? I won't give results til then, heh))

Graybacca
2007-04-22, 01:35 PM
Spot: (1d20+5=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=993302)

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-22, 01:55 PM
Tien

Spot: 1d20+6=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=993356)

Cyrus112
2007-04-22, 02:15 PM
((You are all soo lucky there are others in the cockpit aside from Garik, hehe. Had he been the only one, you all would have missed this fun little bit of info.))

As you are pulling out of the hangar, ready to descend to Hoth, Tien and Bendak notice the heavily modified ship that was last seen in the Remnant hangar that belonged to a certain masked Dark Jedi...

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-22, 03:14 PM
Tien

The pilot almost threw on the brakes when he saw the X-Wing, recognizing it instantly. However, when your ass-end weighs several thousand tons it's impossible to find a dead stop very quickly. So, throwing on the comm as the Aurora Sprite coasted out of the hangar, Tien tried to raise the Admiral.

"Dauntless, this is Aurora Sprite, put the Admiral on the line right now! Get him on a secure line right now and don't you dare argue with me!" Tien snarled into the line before anyone could answer. He traded a look with Bendak, his anxiety clear on his face.

Graybacca
2007-04-22, 05:20 PM
upon spotting the ship Bendak let out a litany of fowl oaths

Cyrus112
2007-04-23, 08:39 AM
"This is Lieutenant Solo, Aurora Sprite, Admiral Niel is currently occupied. What seems to be the problem?"

Graybacca
2007-04-23, 10:26 AM
I don't Fracking Care if he is occupied get him on this comm channel now!! yells Bendak

ybn1197
2007-04-23, 12:24 PM
Kadlo

Finishing up with his pre-flight checks with the engines, Kadlo finds himself a seat in the lounge with a cup of blended coffee. As the ship bucks and brakes like a Utapaun lizard, coffee spilling all over him, Kadlo jumps up and hits the intercomm. "What's going on up there?"

Felistor
2007-04-23, 01:09 PM
Garik Hannser

"WHAT THE KRIFFING CHUFF-SUCKING FESTERING SHEE HAJA PRUGNUFICATING STARFORSAKEN FLAMING KRAZZSCH TUNDING FROTZING MRADHE MUCK!" Garik exclaims when he finally sees what his companions saw.

Cyrus112
2007-04-23, 01:24 PM
Lieutenant Solo's voice loses it's slightly fawning air and becomes a bit cool.

"The Admiral has many other important things to attend to, aside from your bumbling little group. I'm not risking my rank to go and bug him because you have a few last, pestersome questions. Don't you have places to be?"

Felistor
2007-04-23, 02:50 PM
Garik continues his commentary on the situation as he sprints for the gun turret.

Graybacca
2007-04-23, 04:23 PM
You Fracking Nerf's ass if you don't get him on this comm now! you will lose your rank and I'll personally see to it that your charged with dereliction of duty and giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war. Yells Bendak

Cyrus112
2007-04-23, 09:18 PM
"What is this bantha poodoo you speak of? Listen, nerf herder, at least get your terms right. It's aiding and imbedding. And how am I aiding and imbedding the enemy, aside from holding you up from a task that you should be on Hoth NOW for?!"

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-23, 10:11 PM
Tien

"Just put him on the line you little worm! NOW! We have information on a threat to the Dauntless that CANNOT wait for you to get over your little power trip!" Tien snarled into the comm. "Don't make me come up there!"

Cyrus112
2007-04-23, 10:50 PM
"What authority do you have to be making demands like that, you sorry little excuse for an intelligent life form? I outrank all of you. Whatever you have to say, you can say it to me, and rest assured that it will get to Admiral Niel once he's done doing whatever important matter has his attention at present. You aren't the only ones doing good things for the New Republic right now."

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-23, 10:58 PM
Tien

If looks were laser bolts, the comm would have been so much melted slag. Seeing that they weren't, Tien simply stated. "Solo, I swear next time I see you I'm going to beat your dumb, human face in. But since you're so in charge would you mind telling me who the heavily modified X-Wing in the hangar belongs to? And after that explain why it was last seen aboard the Super Star Destroyer we escaped from not too long ago?!"

Cyrus112
2007-04-24, 09:09 AM
"Now, was that so hard?"

There's a long pause.

"Now that's odd. Sithspit, there's no record of it. If I've told them a hundred times, it's to always get registration information. Someone's going to hang for this. Alright, I'll get to work finding out who that ship belongs to. Just get down to Hoth and I'll inform Admiral Niel of this when he's out of his meeting."

There's another long pause.

"M...may the Force be with you."

((Roll Bluff checks everybody! :-D ))

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-24, 09:43 AM
((You mean Sense Motive?))

Cyrus112
2007-04-24, 10:41 AM
((Lol, woops, yes, that's what I mean))

Felistor
2007-04-24, 10:59 AM
Sense Motive: [roll0]

Graybacca
2007-04-24, 11:36 AM
Sense Motive: (1d20+4=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=997918)

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-24, 11:55 AM
Sense Motive: 1d20+1=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=997944)

ybn1197
2007-04-24, 02:48 PM
Kadlo
Sense Motive: 1d20+1=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=998259)

Cyrus112
2007-04-24, 05:43 PM
((No one beat his roll, hehe, so things will go on as intended and you believe every single word he says. Watcha all doin/sayin now?))

Graybacca
2007-04-24, 06:31 PM
Bendak hits the mute button on the comm, I don't know about you but o I'm not conferable continuing this mission to the surface of hoth, knowing that demagolka is aboard the Dauntless, i say we abort and go hunt that hut'uun down.

((translatuion: demagolka = someone who commits atrocties, a real-life monster, a war criminal; hut'uun = coward (worst possible insult)))

ybn1197
2007-04-25, 08:09 AM
Kadlo
"As much as I dislike idea, the Lt. seems to have everything under control. And as he said, we aren't the only ones carrying out missions here. Someone else must be available to handle that situation. We should head on down to the planet to retrieve the holocrons, if not for the Admiral, then certainly for Master Nrook."

Cyrus112
2007-04-25, 01:14 PM
((This is an internal argument, hehe. Continue w/ the debate. I'll watch and interrupt if necessary))

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-25, 05:59 PM
Tien

"I think we should let Master Nrook know that a psycho Jedi is on the ship. He's the only one that could possibly take this guy, anyway...no offense, Bendak. Hell, by the time Solo's told anyone about this he'll be long gone. I believe the little bureaucrat is only doing his job, but he doesn't seem to understand how important this is. We should do something!" Tien said.
"I'm going to turn us around. Garik!" Tien flipped on the comm, "Don't shoot anything yet. We'll strap a proton torpedo to its belly so if he tries to run away he'll catch a nasty surprise on the way out. That way, no one will think we're attacking the Dauntless by accident."

Graybacca
2007-04-25, 06:40 PM
Your right we should get Master Noork, so we can help him hunt the hut'uun down, I'm going to inform the Dauntless that were aborting mission and returing to the hanger. Says Bendak Turing back to the com unit Bendak hits mute button unmuting the comm, Dauntless this is Aurora Sprite, were aborting mission, repeat were aborting mission and returning to base.

Felistor
2007-04-25, 07:30 PM
Garik Hannser

"Acknowledged" Garik replies over the comm, but remains in the turret blister until the Sprite has landed.

Cyrus112
2007-04-25, 10:38 PM
"What are you coming back for? Admiral Niel will be informed when he gets out of his meeting!" exclaims a very put out sounding Lieutenant Solo.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-25, 10:50 PM
Tien

((Bluff: 1d20+10=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1001595)))

"Problem with the stabilizers, Lieutenant. Sorry, we're trying to lock it down but this is just something we need to set down for. She's shaking us up all over the place." Tien lied through his teeth, putting a little wobble to his flight path just for effect. By the time he had the Aurora Sprite back down on the hangar deck plates no one would be the wiser.

((Pilot: 1d20+18=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1001656)))

Cyrus112
2007-04-25, 11:03 PM
((I'll want a pilot check along with that bluff, hehe))

There is a loud, audible sigh.

"Very well. We'll get a crew to look at your ship when you land."

Graybacca
2007-04-26, 06:12 PM
The moment the ship lands Bendak vaults outs of his seats and at a dead run heads for there gear, Once there he grabs his rifle and slings it over his shoulder, he then grabs a sack of 10 Detonite Shaped Charge (http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/printentry.php?s=&id=1139), and then grabs one of the T-21 repeaters and then heads to the ramp and lower it and exits the ship. Once on the flight deck of the Dauntless he heads strait for the enemy ship and yells, Deck Officer this ship here is property of an enemy combatant, and is not to leave this ship and I'm going to make sure of it. Bendak pulls four Shaped Charge and places them in the engine cowlings and sets them for remote detonation.

Demolitions: (1d20+8=27) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1003828)

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-26, 07:30 PM
Tien

The little Sullustan took a moment longer than Bendak, having to set the ship to safe standby and make sure everything was in order before he left the cockpit. When he did leave, however, he needed only the heavy blaster pistol strapped to his thigh with him. He kept his arm swinging loosely at that side for a quick draw should he need it, hand hovering over the small buckle that kept the weapon from dislodging itself.

Running over to Bendak as he set the charges, Tien glanced around the hangar a bit apprehensively. "Who do you think it is? That Skywalker kid who's always brooding about? One of the bridge officers? Hell, it could even be Master Nrook! How the hell are we supposed to know, Jedi?" he squeaked.

Graybacca
2007-04-26, 08:01 PM
As he sets the charges Bendak says, I don't know but i intend to find out!

Cyrus112
2007-04-26, 09:02 PM
((Pullin in the reigns a bit there, lol))

"Now hang on a minute!" exclaims a uniformed man, presumable the Deck Officer. He looks up from his datapad and physically puts himself in front of you, Bendak, and puts his arms out to stop you.

"You can't just barge into this ship! And expecting to blow it up? No, hold it right there. This is against protocol."

The man blows a whistle and more deck hands come over, crossing their arms and scowling at your group. Lieutenant Solo is rushing over.

"What's the meaning of this?!" he exclaims.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-26, 09:25 PM
Tien

"Don't worry, Solo. Your perm can handle it." Tien smirked, his hand dropping brushing by his thigh to unlatch his blaster. He kept his thigh turned away so no one would notice, but if he had to stun all of these idiot soldier boys to get to the bottom of this thing he had no problem with that.

Sleight of Hand 1d20+8=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1004241)

Graybacca
2007-04-26, 09:32 PM
Speaking to the Deck officer as Bendak pushes past him, Bendak says, I have no intention of blowing this vessel up on this ship but if this vessel gets off this ship and in to space it ain't going far with this as insurance.

Cyrus112
2007-04-27, 08:41 AM
The Deck Officer grabs your shoulder.

"There will be none of this tom foolery on my shift. If you have a complaint with the owner of this ship, then you lodge one through the proper people and we'll take care of it."

"What is going on here?!" a voice demands.

A brief look around will show you all Admiral Niel walking swiftly toward the group, his face a thundercloud.

"Tien, put that thing away before someone gets hurt." He uses a tone that shows he won't stand for any disobeying.

ybn1197
2007-04-27, 09:10 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo stands nearby obviously fretting over the events. Things have gone too far too fast, he thinks to himself. Accusations were flying faster than blaster bolts and tempers were heating up like a Tatooine midday. Keeping his hands crossed over his chest so no one would think that he was itching to pull the heavy blaster at his side, Kadlo watchs the events unfold, hoping cooler heads will prevail.

Graybacca
2007-04-27, 09:45 AM
The moment the deck offacer puts his hand on bendaks shoulder, Bendak gets ready to slug him, but in a split moment decision and says, Fine!, and then puts the charges back in the sack. Bendak is about to lodge his compliant with the deck officer when the Admiral Niel shows up, Bendak turns to the admiral, Sir I'm sorry to cause this commotion but this vessel pointing to the heavily modified X-wing is the vessel owned by the dark figure that held us captive.

Cyrus112
2007-04-27, 02:11 PM
Admiral Niel's eyes widen in surprise.

"And you were going to detonate it in the hangar? You don't know anything about this ship, whether it's rigged to explode or what kind of information it may store! Now, you're sure you've seen this ship before and that this dark Jedi holding you captive is the pilot?"

You all notice Admiral Niel take an almost imperceptible step towards Lieutenant Solo after his eyes briefly dart over to him. The Deck Officer is looking very put out. Lieutenant Solo's face is unreadable.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-27, 03:29 PM
Tien

"We were going to wait until it tried to leave, actually." Tien said, hooking his thumbs in his belt...still not very far away from his blaster. "Now would someone please tell me who this blasted thing belongs to??" he said, taking a few steps forewards. "I owe him a few blaster bolts."

Felistor
2007-04-27, 11:06 PM
Garik, having followed the others out, stands motionless, his Firelance carbine draped over his elbow, watching the dialogue closely and trying to get a read on Solo and Niel.

Cyrus112
2007-04-28, 03:38 PM
"Well, I know whose ship this is," says Admiral Niel, "as I helped him construct it."

Lieutenant Solo turns and bolts for the door. Admiral Niel quickdraws his rifle and stuns Solo. Solo stumble and falls, smacking his head against the bulkhead as he falls.

"I didn't, however, know of his ties to the Remnant. Deck Officer, go get Master Nrook. You two," he says pointing to the deck officers muscle, "blindfold him, gag him, and bind him. Then take him to one of the prison cells."

He eyes Lieutenant Solo with a look of contempt and then storms out of the hangar. He stops and turns around.

"And under no circumstances are you four going to in any way harm Solo, here. Get going on your mission. We'll take this from here."

He turns and leaves the hangar.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-28, 05:24 PM
Tien

"No problem, Admiral. Because that mynock is definately NOT the Sith apprentice we encountered. The guy I remember would have used all of us for lightning target practice if we'd tried to arrest him. Solo ran. So that tells me he's not the only traitor you're looking for. I'd be careful if I were you, Niel." Tien called before the Admiral could leave.

Cyrus112
2007-04-29, 10:14 AM
The admiral looks at Tien, slightly amused, yet his tone is serious.

"This is a possibility, Tien, yet I imagine he wouldn't want to use his powers on a ship filled with Jedi, especially with Master Nrook up in the control room right now. Even the best can be caught off guard."

He adds in a grim tone, "We're going to find out for sure, though. I plan on questioning him myself. Good luck, and may the Force be with you." He nods to the group and leaves the hangar.

Graybacca
2007-04-29, 07:41 PM
satisfied that situation was now in good hands Bendak heads back to the ship

ybn1197
2007-04-30, 09:01 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo turns and run to catch up with Bendak. In a low voice so only Bendak will hear him, Kadlo says, "Something's not right. I agree with Tien. If Solo was the Sith, he could have easily taken us out. Maybe not permanently, but certainly to knock us down and make good his escape. And I'm not buying the admiral's reasoning for not using the sith powers either.He could have had the jump on us and gotten clear before Master Nrook could have done anything."

Cyrus112
2007-04-30, 09:12 AM
((Ah, speculation. Well go on, continue with it. I'll interrupt if necessary, heh)

Graybacca
2007-04-30, 12:15 PM
Awsering Kadlo in the same low tones Bendak says, I know, if any thing solo is just an imperial spy, but did you see how fast the admiral gave the order that we couldn't interrogate solo i think the admiral's got something to do with this and doesn't want solo telling us it.

Felistor
2007-04-30, 12:33 PM
Garik Hannser

"Yes, but if the admiral and Solo were both in on this I don't think there would be anything we could do about it from here." Garik whispers. "I think we should head for Hoth at this point, but before we go -- if we can't destroy that fighter do you think we could rig some sort of tracking device?"

Graybacca
2007-04-30, 02:31 PM
Not with everyone here watching us at the moment, i think we'll just have to let it go for now. Say Bendak

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-30, 09:08 PM
Tien

((Can Tien hear any of that? I assumed you were whispering amongst yourselves.))

The little Sullustan spits on the deckplates and rubs it in with the sole of his boot before turning on his heel and heading back to the Aurora Sprite.

Cyrus112
2007-04-30, 09:55 PM
((Whistles, looking around innocently ;-P))

Graybacca
2007-04-30, 10:39 PM
After boarding the Sprite Bendak drops off the equipment that he took with him back, with the rest of the Gear, he then heads to the cockpit and then starts the Pre-flight check.

ChronicLunacy
2007-04-30, 11:57 PM
Tien

Heading right to the cockpit, Tien was grateful when Bendak showed up to assist in the preflight check. Since the ship was all ready to go just a short while before, there wasn't much to do. A few quick checks and Tien was able to ease the Aurora Sprite out of the hangar and out into open space. "Standby for hyperspace. Just a minute to get the coordinates from the navicomputer." He seemed to deflate just a little. "Onward to the hostile, barren, freezing wasteland..." he sighed.

Felistor
2007-05-01, 03:54 PM
Garik follows, and closes the loading ramp behind them.

Graybacca
2007-05-01, 06:13 PM
Bendak little slaps Tien in the back of the head as Tien starts to fire up the nav computer and angle for hyperspace, Bendak say, Hey wake up i know it's been a long morning and all, but how could somebody forget were already in orbit of are target destination.

Cyrus112
2007-05-01, 09:23 PM
((Tien needs a pilot check. It's a bit of a formality, but just in case, hehe))

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-02, 12:03 AM
((We're already in orbit? Since when? O.o))

Tien

"So the navicomputer tells me. The jump would have been all of 0.02 seconds." Tien grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, just got a lot on my mind. Angling us in for entry into the planet's atmosphere. Check on the status of the heat shields, will you?" Tien said, flipping a few switches.

Pilot Check (1d20+18=34) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1015861)

Cyrus112
2007-05-02, 09:27 AM
((Just figured we'd get it out of the way now. I don't plan on anything happening between leaving the hangar and you entering orbit. Someone else could come in and try and take over as a DM, but aside from that unlikely scenario, I forsee things going as I've planned :-P))

As you enter into orbit and actually descend onto the planet, you can see nothing but bright white as far as the eye can see.

((Spot checks for those in the cockpit))

Graybacca
2007-05-02, 11:37 AM
Spot: (1d20+5=21) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1016838)

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-02, 11:51 AM
Tien

Spot Check (1d20+6=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1016869)

ybn1197
2007-05-02, 01:02 PM
Kadlo

Spot Check: 1d20+5=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1017051)

Cyrus112
2007-05-02, 09:34 PM
So you all manage to make out the Republic base camp, even though there's a snow storm raging across the landscape right now.

ybn1197
2007-05-04, 08:03 AM
Kadlo

Looking at Tien, Kadlo says "Can you make a wide swing of the area, see if anyone beat us here? I'd hate to have a repeat of our last mission."

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-04, 11:24 AM
Tien

"Do banthas smell funny?" Tien grinned, starting the ship in a wide arc around the Rebel base. They had the plans for the original layout, and the hangar should be...just there...he hoped that it wasn't too built up with snow after all these years or he'd have to blast his way in. No way he was leaving his ship outside in this weather.

Cyrus112
2007-05-04, 07:09 PM
((Ah, a bit of a misunderstanding I think. There is a Republic base camp that you are near now. You're not near the actual bunker that you'll be investigating. You can barely make out figures moving around quickly in the snow outside of the camp. Some lights and heat lamps have been placed around what appear to be hastily constructed buildings))

Felistor
2007-05-04, 07:47 PM
As they fly over the camp, Garik pokes his head into the cockpit. "Y'know, after that incident back on the ship I'm not sure I want to link up with the rest of the troops. What do you say we fly directly on over to the bunker and do this alone?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-04, 09:25 PM
Tien

"No guarantee there'd be a landing site available. We'd have to clear a spot with the blasters or try to poke a hole in the old hangar door, if it hasn't been crushed by the weight of the snow by now. I'd say our best bet if we want to fly back out of here is to set down by all those nice heat lamps my sensors are reading at the base camp." Tien remarked, taking them into another slow pass.

Graybacca
2007-05-04, 10:09 PM
Bendak listened to this all and say, i agree with Tien that the ship would be safer here at the base camp, besides he also right on the fact that we have no clue as to the state of the old Echo base.

((OK guys just a heads up I'll be a way for the weekend I'll be back Monday))

ybn1197
2007-05-07, 07:44 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo nods his head in agreement with Bendak. "I do understand the sentiment expressed by Garik. We should guard our words and actions amongst the other troops."

Cyrus112
2007-05-08, 10:09 AM
The CommStation begins to boop softly.

Cyrus112
2007-05-10, 08:47 AM
((The booping! The BOOPING! *shakes his fist* :-P))

ybn1197
2007-05-10, 09:59 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo turns on the comm unit and simply says, "Aurora Sprite."

OCC: I don't know about the others, but I have been having a terrible time accessing the site. 90% of the time my connection times out. The other 10% of the time I connect and then time out either before I reply or when I try to post my reply. This is the third attempt at this post for me.

Graybacca
2007-05-10, 11:38 AM
((same here))

Cyrus112
2007-05-11, 08:09 AM
((I think everyone has been having problems. Perhaps the GitP servers are lagging *shrug*))

A voice comes over the intercom.

"Aurora Sprite, this is Base Camp. Are you landing or what? We have some space cleared off for you, and some people waiting to guide you in. You don't want them to freeze their rear ends off, do you?"

Graybacca
2007-05-11, 08:15 AM
OK base camp were coming, says Bendak as he takes the controls and brings the ship in for a landing.

Pilot: (1d20+11=31) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1036637)

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-11, 10:40 AM
Tien

Bendak suddenly finds that the copilot's station has been completely shut down, removing all access to the ship's controls. Tien glares at him from the next seat down. "Jedi, do that again and I'll throw you out the nearest airlock." he said protectively. The little sullustan had many quirks, and apparently this was another one. For good measure, he piloted the ship down to the landing zone through the snowstorm with contemptuous ease, stopping on a dime and pulling off a little spin just before setting down for good measure.

Pilot: 1d20+18=38 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1036863)

Graybacca
2007-05-11, 11:13 AM
at the moment his console went dead there was a flash of anger in his eyes, and just as quick Bendaks lightsaber is in his hand and resting on Tein console emitter side down, Bendak says venomously, DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NETHETER ONE OF US WILL BE ABLE TO FLY THIS TUB!

And just as quick a the anger flared it passed.

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-11, 11:43 AM
Tien

"Temper temper. Jedi." Tien smirked. "Wouldn't want you going all psycho on us. I don't think we have any black capes and helmets your size. Besides, I do the flying on this boat. So live with it." the Sullustan met Bendak's stare with equal weight, despite his smaller stature.

Cyrus112
2007-05-14, 03:55 PM
Despite the petty squabbling, you all land safely. Its looking mighty cold out there. You may want to bundle up before stepping outside.

ybn1197
2007-05-15, 08:10 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo changes into the cold weather gear the admiral supplied and prepares to disembark from the ship; waiting till the others are also in their cold weather gear before opening the hatch, allowing the harsh weather in.

Graybacca
2007-05-15, 09:07 PM
Bendak gets up and leaves the cockpit and heads to were their gear is he changes in to the cold weather gear, he then grabs his weapons including the T-21 and the shaped charges. and then goes to wait with Kadlo for the others.

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-16, 12:06 AM
Tien

Tien has a difficult time getting into the cold weather gear since most of it was made for humans and other larger species. He finally manages to find a matching set and dons it, along with his heavy blaster pistol and other useful equipment., including some macrobinoculars, an extra light, some flares, etc. He meets the others out by the hatch looking miserable, shivering and pumping his hands up and down the sides of his arms trying to warm them.

Cyrus112
2007-05-18, 10:04 AM
The hatch goes down and immediately a frigid gust of wind blows up the ramp and over all of you. It is VERY cold. There are men outside quickly going about their business, none of whom are really paying attention to any of you. The temporary base is off in a hastily constructed structure to your right. A man waiting by the doorway seems to be signaling for you all to come over to him.

Graybacca
2007-05-18, 05:06 PM
Bendak see the man motioning too them from the ramp, headed down the ramp and heads toward the man.

Cyrus112
2007-05-19, 05:32 AM
The wind is fierce as you walk toward the man. He has to put his face right next to your ear and yell for you to even hear him.

"Welcome to Alpha Base. I'm Captain Starunner Come on inside while we get you debriefed and some Taun-Tauns (is that the right spelling?) prepped for your trip."