PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Reconstruction



Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Graybacca
2007-05-19, 09:39 AM
((Tauntauns is one word but yes that's the right spelling))

Bendak answers Captain Starunner in the same manner, Thank you Captain and going in side sounds like a good idea. Bendak then steps inside the Base.

Felistor
2007-05-19, 06:35 PM
Wordlessly, Garik follows.

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-19, 06:38 PM
((Tien is always with the group unless I state otherwise. So if I don't post it's not because I'm slacking, it's because I've got nothing important to add. :smallwink: So just keep on going.))

Cyrus112
2007-05-20, 08:29 AM
The Captain leads you all down a hallway and into a small room. Small gusts of cold wind whip at you every once in awhile, but it's a lot warmer in here than out there. You are brought into a room with a circular table and some heat lamps.

"Sit down gents. Alright, the old Rebel base isn't too far from here. You'd be able to see it under normal circumstances, but right now, we have one of these damnable storms going on. We get a lot of them here on Hoth. Anyway, we haven't seen any signs of any Remnant yet, but that doesn't mean they are out there. I would suggest waiting til this storm dies down before heading to the base. We dug a tunnel through some of the snow into the base, as much of it is now buried under snow. Any questions?"

Graybacca
2007-05-20, 10:17 AM
Non Captain, If you'll just show where you'd like us to bunk down until the storm passes, Says Bendak

Cyrus112
2007-05-23, 06:42 AM
The captain nods.

"Right, follow me then."

He leads you along corridors, talking all the way.

"These storms can last for quite awhile, sometimes days on end. This one just started, so I'm not sure when it's going to let up."

He opens a door and there are five bunks in the room.

"These are the only accomodations we can provide at the present. It's not much, but it's a warm bed. Feel free to look around the base while you wait for the storm to die down."

Felistor
2007-05-23, 03:00 PM
Garik Hannser

Once in the room, Garik sets up the SE-Vigilant automated sensor beacon ("Just in case" he says with a cold smile), programming it to only sound an alarm if a medium-sized or larger lifeform enters the room, and takes some time to tune the ILF-5000 life-form scanner for the cold Hoth environment before going to sleep.

Graybacca
2007-05-23, 05:59 PM
Thank you Captain we will, but first i think well get some rest first. Once alone with his party, Bendak nodes to Garik, Good idea Garik! Bendak settle in and falls asleep for about 5 and a half hours.

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-23, 08:34 PM
Tien

The Sullustan does a jumping dive into his assigned bunk and for the next five and a half hours snores like a bantha with a chest cold.

ybn1197
2007-05-24, 07:50 AM
Kadlo
Knowing it may be some time before he sees a semi-comfortable bed for a while, Kadlo follows suit and takes some bunk time.

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-25, 07:55 AM
((Will be gone over the holiday weekend. DM has character moving ability.))

Cyrus112
2007-05-25, 02:56 PM
You all wake up about six hours later, and nothing is amiss.

There is a knock at your door.

"This is Captain Starunner. May I come in?"

((Sorry for not updating sooner. Been kinda busy))

ybn1197
2007-05-25, 03:37 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo blinks the sleep from his bulbous eyes, unaware of what the cold would do to him. Clumsily he gets out of his bunk and staggers to the door. Leaning against the wall, he opens the door for the captain.

Graybacca
2007-05-25, 05:56 PM
Bendak gets up much like Kadlo dose and is only about a faction of a second behind Kadlo getting to the door, Once the door is open Bendak says, Morning Captain Come on in.

Felistor
2007-05-27, 08:46 PM
Garik presses a few buttons on his wrist computer (deactivating the sensor beacon) and nods to Tien.

Cyrus112
2007-05-27, 09:40 PM
The captain comes in.

"Well, the storm has passed and visibility is great. The only problem is that this is still Hoth, so it's still freezing out there. Feel free to stock up on any supplies you may need. Your Tauntauns are waiting for you in the hangar. May the Force be with you."

He nods and leaves the room.

Felistor
2007-05-27, 09:49 PM
Garik gets dressed, putting on the cold weather gear the Republic had supplied them with. He then packs up his belongings -- the sensor beacon goes in his backpack with the rest of the survival gear, while the lifeform scanner and his Firelance carbine are slung over his shoulder for easy access.

ChronicLunacy
2007-05-27, 11:07 PM
Tien

The little pilot grumbled to himself as he tried to warm his fingers and toes by the heat lamp. Thawing them as best as he was able he finished dressing and gathered his equipment before following the others to the hangar. He claimed the smallest tauntaun as his own just a few moments after reiterating how much he hated smelly, dumb animals. The tauntaun didn't seem to enjoy being made fun of, however, and did its best to make Tien's first ride on such an animal as miserable as possible.

Ride, ride, ride the smelly beastie!! (1d20+4=22) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1070910)

Graybacca
2007-05-27, 11:09 PM
Bendak gets dressed in the cold weather gear ans gets his thing including the explosive charges and the T-21.

ybn1197
2007-05-29, 07:54 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo suits up in the gear provided and walks over to the Tauntaun. Eyeing the animal suspiciously, he gingerly pulls himself into the saddle and waits with trepidation for the group to head out.

Cyrus112
2007-05-29, 12:01 PM
You all mount your Tauntauns and a nervous looking young man comes over to the group.

"Alright, we tried to make this base as close to the old one as we could manage. We actually had to tunnel down through the roof because the snow has piled so high. We've placed glowing markers along the way in case any storms roll in, although I think your luck should hold. Our radars have recently picked up some Remnant activity. They came in during the storm so our sensors wouldn't pick them up. It worked. We know they've landed but that's about it. Head due North from here. In about half an hour you'll come upon the base. Be careful and may the Force be with you."

Cyrus112
2007-06-01, 02:09 PM
((Movin things along with the almight power of the bump))

Graybacca
2007-06-01, 08:14 PM
Bendak gets on his mount and heads for the old rebal base.


(OOC: my computer accss is limated this week end untill i get home.)

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-03, 06:32 PM
Tien

The shivering little bundle of winter clothing atop a foul-smelling beastie takes off into the cold after Bendak, muttering and cursing up a storm as usual.

Felistor
2007-06-03, 09:15 PM
Garik follows, scanning the area with his lifeform scanner.

Computer Use: [roll0]

Felistor
2007-06-03, 09:23 PM
With a roll of 14, the scanner is automatically detecting lifeforms, but only those within 40 meters (DC is 10, but check takes a -1 penalty every 10 meters). It is currently programmed to specifically label humans, skel, wampas, ice scrabblers, arctic bats, ice cats, tauntans, hoth bears, wiphids, and tuggles (all other lifeforms will be labeled "unknown").

ybn1197
2007-06-05, 09:28 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo follows along.

Cyrus112
2007-06-05, 11:12 AM
((Sorry for the delay. I'm home for a week so I might not be getting on as much as usual))

You begin to travel along and reach a hilly area. Garik, you pick up a life form that is shadowing your group but not coming closer.

Felistor
2007-06-06, 05:00 PM
Garik rides up next to Bendak and shows him the readout from his lifeform scanner. "I think we are being followed by some sort of nonhuman alien to Hoth sir" he says quietly.

OOC: I just bought a copy of the new Saga Edition rules ... are we going to update this campaign or stay with the old editon?

Graybacca
2007-06-06, 08:46 PM
Bendak Looks at the scanner that Garik shows him finly Bendak say, I don't know it could be just a Wampa but for now keep an eye on it.

Felistor
2007-06-06, 10:21 PM
"It isn't a wampa -- I have the scanner programmed to identify and label all lifeforms native to Hoth, as well as humans so unless the equipment is malfunctioning we can be sure it is none of those."

Graybacca
2007-06-07, 11:31 AM
I don't know what it is could be a smuggler I've heard that Hoth at time has been use by them and pirates at times, but for now just keep an eye on him and if gets closer we'll confront him. Says Bendak

Cyrus112
2007-06-07, 05:11 PM
((I was unaware as to how that lil thingy of yours was programmed. It is indeed a Wampa. We'll say that your scanner was running a little haywire, but now it is showing vitals for a wampa))

Felistor
2007-06-07, 07:13 PM
"Never mind that sir, it now appears that it is just a wampa after all." Garik will pass the information on to the rest of the party, and suggest that we ride faster so as to leave it behind.

ybn1197
2007-06-11, 08:18 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo begins to keep a closer eye to their surroundings as they travel on. Not knowing what a Wampa exactly was, and having no interest in finding out, Kadlo pressed on with the others.

Cyrus112
2007-06-11, 10:06 AM
The wampa only seems to be shadowing your group. It hasn't come any closer.

((Spot checks for everyone))

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-11, 10:16 AM
Tien

The only sound coming from the little sullustan is the sound of chattering teeth as he tries to ward off the cold. He casts his senses out into the white depths around him at the mention of the wampa, trying to get a bead on it. To the wampa, Tien was probably a light snack... He was just glad he could blame his chattering teeth on the cold.

Spot: 1d20+6=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1096238)

Felistor
2007-06-11, 10:35 AM
Spot: [roll0]

Graybacca
2007-06-11, 12:19 PM
Spot: (1d20+5=22) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1096453)

ybn1197
2007-06-11, 12:45 PM
Kadlo

1d20+5=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1096470)

Cyrus112
2007-06-11, 08:55 PM
You all notice a couple of storm troopers surrounding a rather large snow covered hill.

Bendak and Tien, you notice some sort of grayish material sticking out the top of the hill. Looks to be some kind of metal.

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-12, 01:03 PM
Tien

Reigning in his tauntaun and whispering soothing sounds to it, trying to get the animal not to make so much noise, Tien turned to the others. In as low a voice he could manage over the sound of the wind, he reported the location of the stormtroopers and the metal object to those who hadn't seen it, then cast a worried look in the direction of the wampa that had been following them. "Look, there's only a couple of them. We could try taking them out without alerting any friends they might have around. Though, I'm worried about Mr. Friendly who's been following us this whole trip. Don't suppose there's any way we could use one against the other?"

Cyrus112
2007-06-12, 09:11 PM
I forgot to mention that there is one laser turret in place as well. It's manned by a storm trooper.

Graybacca
2007-06-12, 09:43 PM
I don't know but first we have to figure out how to take out that laser turret, Say Bendak

Felistor
2007-06-12, 11:30 PM
Garik Hannser
"Do we have to take them out? I mean unless they are sitting on our objective, I'm all in favor of circling around and pressing on."

OOC: What kind of laser turret are we talking about? Is it enclosed (like a Golan DF9 turret (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DF.9_anti-infantry_battery)) or open (like an Atgar P-Tower (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/1.4_FD_P-Tower_laser_cannon))? Also what is the range and exactly how many troopers in total are there?

Graybacca
2007-06-13, 12:25 AM
I believe that that grayish material sticking out of the snow and ice could be the main hanger door and are way in to Echo Base. Says Bendak.

Cyrus112
2007-06-13, 11:04 AM
It's an open turret, like the one that was carried into the hangar in Episode IV as Han and the others were taking off from Mos Eisley.

The troopers are about 60 meters away, and haven't spotted any of you yet. There are four troopers in total.

Felistor
2007-06-13, 10:15 PM
OOC: You mean an E-Web repeating blaster (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/E-Web_Repeating_Blaster)?

Garik Hannser

Garik dismounts and primes a stun grenade. "Ready?"

Cyrus112
2007-06-13, 11:45 PM
Yes indeed, that is the one.

Cyrus112
2007-06-15, 10:05 AM
((So? Watcha all doing?))

Graybacca
2007-06-15, 10:09 AM
I say we hit them hard and fast with every thing we have be for they know whats hitting them. say Bendak.

ybn1197
2007-06-18, 08:35 AM
Kadlo

"I agree with Bendak. We should hit them here and now, I would rather not have to think of them at my back. We can always try to persuade them our following friend is much closer than he truly is."

Graybacca
2007-06-18, 09:09 AM
Bendak begins to move forward slowly as silently and as steathily as possible until he with in 40m of the Troopers, Bendak them opens fire on them with the T-21.


Move Silently (1d20+4=21) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1109044)
Hide (1d20+10=28) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1109070)
ATTACK (1d20+3=23, 1d20+3=10) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1109083)
DAMAGE (3d8=15, 3d8=14) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1109077)

Felistor
2007-06-18, 10:22 AM
Garik goes with him, and lobs his stun grenade just as Bendak starts shooting.

Attack roll (dc10 to land in center of troops): [roll0]
Fortitude save dc12 (or unconscious for 1d4 rounds); dc17 (or stunned 1 round and drop all weapons).

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-19, 07:43 PM
Tien

"Ah crap. Hey, guys! Wait!" Tien hissed as Garik and Bendak slinked off into the snow. With a frustrated little growl he unholstered his blaster pistol, hopped off his tauntaun, and went along.

Closing to attack range, Tien waited for the soldiers to start shooting and did the same, finding the leftmost stormtrooper and sighting down his arm at the unfortunate man.

Attack (+1 for Precise Attack): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Cyrus112
2007-06-20, 12:38 AM
Bendak, you drop one of the stormtroopers manning the E-web. The stun grenade goes off, but they all remain standing and none drop their guns (the only time they rolled well, lol). Tien, you drop the other trooper that's manning the E-web. ((What's Kadlo doin?))

ybn1197
2007-06-20, 07:36 AM
((What's Kadlo doin?))

((OCC: Trying to deal with failing backup systems and an inoperable SQL login. Sorry bad week at work and we're only half way through it.))

Kadlo
Following the lead of the others, Kadlo hops off his Tauntaun and slowly makes towards the firefight. Drawing near, he reaches out with the Force to the troopers, drawing on their fear and his experiences to create the image of an approaching Wampa.

Illusion: 1d20+5=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1112542)
Vitality: 5

Cyrus112
2007-06-20, 09:22 AM
"Look out!" calls one stormtrooper as he begins to wildly fire at something off to his left. The other stormtrooper also opens fire in that direction.

((Backs to youse guys))

Felistor
2007-06-20, 10:38 AM
Garik Hannser

Garik walks 10m toward the troopers and opens up on them, firing from the hip with his Firelance.

[using Heroic surge for the move action prior to full attack with multifire and rapid shot]
Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Attack 3: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]
Attack 4: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-20, 01:45 PM
Tien

The little sullustan took a parting shot at the stormtroopers before turning back towards the tauntauns. Garik and Bendak seemed to have the cleanup well in hand.

Attack (+1 for Precise Attack): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Graybacca
2007-06-20, 07:03 PM
Bendak fires a second burst.

ATTACK (1d20+3=4, 1d20+3=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1113817)
DAMAGE (3d8=15, 3d8=9) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1113818)

Cyrus112
2007-06-22, 11:17 AM
((Alright, putting on the breaks first. It would appear to me that two of you rolled some ones for attack rolls, heh. I'm going to need another roll to confirm whether it was a crit miss or just a regular miss. Bad things can happen on crit failures :-P))

Before that last shot, Garik does take down the last two troopers. The wampa is still shadowing the group, not coming any closer.

((More spot checks for people.))

Graybacca
2007-06-22, 12:16 PM
crit miss (1d20=14) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1116383)
Spot: (1d20+5=25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1116385)

Felistor
2007-06-22, 04:23 PM
Garik Hannser

As the stormtroopers hit the snow, the ex-mercenary jogs up to the E-web blaster and spins it around.

Spot check: [roll0]

ybn1197
2007-06-22, 10:19 PM
Kadlo

Spot: 1d20+5=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1117086)

Cyrus112
2007-06-23, 10:57 AM
Bendak, you notice that the snow pile that the troopers were guarding has some sort of rough shape to it. The hill looks to be not too hard to climb.

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-23, 11:55 AM
Tien

Spot: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-06-24, 09:19 AM
((Tien notices the same thing. Either one of you have Knowledge Imperial or perhaps history?))

Graybacca
2007-06-24, 09:35 AM
(No i don't but this is what i have.

Knowledge (starship) +7
Knowledge (streetwise) +9
Knowledge (tactics) +11)

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-24, 11:43 AM
Tien

Knowledge (History): [roll0]

Felistor
2007-06-24, 12:01 PM
Knowledge: Architecture: [roll0]
Knowledge: Technology: [roll1]
Knowledge: Tactics: [roll2]

Graybacca
2007-06-24, 12:20 PM
Knowledge (starship) [roll0]
Knowledge (streetwise) [roll1]
Knowledge (tactics) [roll2]

Cyrus112
2007-06-25, 11:01 AM
Tien, you remember that during the Imperial invasion of Hoth, the Imps used AT-AT walkers, and this snow mound with metal sticking out of the top seems to have a similar outline to a collapsed AT-AT.

Garik, the mound to you looks like an AT-AT that has fallen over.

Why storm troopers were guarding a fallen AT-AT is anyone's guess...

Cyrus112
2007-06-28, 10:38 AM
((So? Watcha all doin?))

Felistor
2007-06-28, 10:40 AM
Garik waits by the E-web for the wampa to get closer.

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-28, 12:32 PM
Tien

"Heeeeey, cool! An All-Terrain Armored Transport. This must have been sitting here since the Battle of Hoth all those years ago, one of the several that the Rebel forces managed to cripple before they got themselves ripped a new one. Why were these stormtroopers guarding it, I wonder?" Tien said, holstering his blaster as he lead his tauntaun in by the reins for a closer look.

Cyrus112
2007-06-28, 11:18 PM
Tien, you notice that as you get closer, you can see that a lot of traffic has gone up ((And presumable back down)) this snow hill AT-AT. You can't see the top of the AT-AT from this height ((it is rather large)) but you can tell that people have gone up the AT-AT on numerous occasions.

The wampa seems to not be coming any closer.

ybn1197
2007-06-29, 08:03 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo clears his throat as interest in the downed AT-AT mounts. "Gentleman, let us not get too carried away in the side interests of the Imps. Our first objective is in the abandoned rebel base, is it not. The imps have the manpower to mount two seperate searches. We do not. If we stray from our target by obsessing over this, we will certainly lose what it was we came here to claim."

Cyrus112
2007-06-29, 09:25 AM
((Sense motives for everybody))

Graybacca
2007-06-29, 09:26 AM
But if the imp are interested in some thing it has to be important, Bendak the heads forward and up the side of the AT-AT Snow hill.

Sense Motive (1d20+4=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1127491)

ybn1197
2007-06-29, 11:53 AM
Kadlo
Sense Motive: 1d20+1=9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1127737)

Kadlo shakes his head at Bendak. "I have no doubt that it is important. What I am trying to say is as we spend time looking for whatever out here; there is, most certainly, another imp team in there looking as well. We don't know what they were looking for out here so we may never find it. Is it worth the lost time and effort?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-06-29, 12:01 PM
Tien

"Don't be a sissy." Tien advised as he walked up the AT-AT hill with Bendak.

Sense Motive: 1d20+1=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1127756)

Cyrus112
2007-07-04, 12:00 PM
Bendak, you get the feeling that this AT-AT is somehow going to be the easiest way into the base. Tien and Kadlo get no such notion, however.

((Felistor still hanging around?))

Graybacca
2007-07-04, 01:10 PM
After a short time of stretching out with is feeling Bendek says, I think the imps just gave us are way in to the base, from this feeling I'm getting so spreed out and see what you can find. Bendak then starts looking for the entrance.


Search (1d20+7=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1135376)

ChronicLunacy
2007-07-04, 02:36 PM
Tien

Search: [roll0]

Tien keeps his weapon held ready near his thigh as he spread out a bit from the others to search the AT-AT mound for something resembling an entrance. He made sure to keep one of them in sight at all times, however.

Cyrus112
2007-07-05, 10:43 AM
At the top of the mound, you all find a hole cut into the AT-AT. There were some flares set up, but they've died out and it's now rather dark in the AT-AT once you get out of range of this hole.

Graybacca
2007-07-05, 12:04 PM
Bendak takes out his Glow rod and turns it on and then points it down the entrance hole to get a better look.

Felistor
2007-07-05, 02:26 PM
Garik Hannser

Garik searches the bodies of the stormtroopers for grenades and explosives, then takes the commlink from their commander's helmet and patches it into his own headset using the same techniques he did on the Imperial Star destroyer over Dantooine.
All the while, he keeps his eyes open for the wampa, and leaves the investigation of the AT-AT to the others.

Cyrus112
2007-07-06, 09:35 AM
The wampa heads north and out of your sensor range. One of the troopers you search had a stun grenade on him. The rest just have standard issue rifles and some spare energy packs.

The inside of the AT-AT looks a little...run down. It doesn't take much searching to find a giant hole leading down through the AT-AT and into the snow below. There is a crude ladder set up to descend into the tunnel, as it drops kind of far before leveling out and continuing on out of sight.

Graybacca
2007-07-06, 10:11 AM
Bendak begins to climb down the crude ladder in to the At-At and then the hole in to the snow.

ChronicLunacy
2007-07-06, 11:52 AM
Tien

Tien follows.

Cyrus112
2007-07-08, 09:59 AM
The ice tunnel levels out and is somewhat easy to walk along. The tunnel winds around to the right.

((Listen checks))

ChronicLunacy
2007-07-08, 10:32 AM
Tien

Blaster at the ready, Tien crept foreward, keeping his ears peeled for signs of an ambush.

Listen: [roll0]

Felistor
2007-07-08, 11:52 AM
Garik Hannser

Garik follows the others into the tunnels, and recalibrates his lifeform scanner to work better underground as he brings up the rear.

Computer Use: [roll0]

Felistor
2007-07-08, 11:56 AM
OOC: The scanner is now picking up all lifeforms within 180 meters.
It is currently programmed to specifically label humans, skel, wampas, ice scrabblers, arctic bats, ice cats, tauntans, hoth bears, wiphids, and tuggles (all other lifeforms will be labeled "unknown").

Graybacca
2007-07-08, 12:37 PM
Bendak takes points with his T21 held at the ready.

Listen: (1d20+5=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1141201)

Felistor
2007-07-08, 01:14 PM
Listen: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-07-08, 09:42 PM
Garik, you pick up numerous human labels and more than a few wampa labels. All those who are not Garik hear two storm troopers conversing.

"The higher-ups are beginning to get anxious. The artifact hasn't been found yet."

"I imagine the wampa infestation of this base is really slowing things down. How did so many find their way down here?"

"There are a series of ice caves that have formed since the years after the Imperial invasion of Hoth. The wampa's have taken up residence there, and as they began to breed, they began to spread out and some made their way down here."

Cyrus112
2007-07-11, 10:15 PM
((Watcha all doin?))

Graybacca
2007-07-11, 11:04 PM
Bendak Hearing the two stormtroopers thinks Good then were not to late. Bendak then hangs the T-21 on his right shoulder and the drew his pistol and switches to stun he then heads forward hoping to catch the Trooper unaware

ybn1197
2007-07-13, 08:30 AM
((OCC: Sorry guys. Family emergency. Everything is fine as can be so I'm back.))

Kadlo follows Bendak toward the two troopers. Once he catches sight of them, he will use Affect Mind to divert there attention away from the approaching group.

Affect Mind: 1d20+9=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1149647)

Felistor
2007-07-13, 11:33 PM
Garik readies his carbine, switches the selector to "stun", and follows behind.

(OOC: I'm traveling for the next week so posting may be slow. Feel free to NPC Garik if necessary).

Cyrus112
2007-07-15, 10:42 AM
You round the corner and there are the two troopers standing somewhat in front of the hole. Their backs are to the party so they don't see you.

ChronicLunacy
2007-07-18, 02:56 PM
Tien

Tien hung back, letting the two soldiers take out the stormtroopers. No reason to let the hallway get too crowded if they needed to make a quick escape. Besides, someone needed to watch their backs.

Graybacca
2007-07-18, 09:04 PM
Bendak close in on the two stormtroopers, once hes with in 4m Bendak fires a stun bolt at the two troopers.

ATTACK (1d20+7=21) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1157643)
Stun DC 18

Cyrus112
2007-07-19, 10:06 AM
((It'll hit both of them?))

Graybacca
2007-07-19, 11:19 AM
((I think so? Not sure it's your call))

Cyrus112
2007-07-22, 11:03 AM
((Very well.))

The figures stiffen up briefly and then both fall to the floor with a clatter.

The hallway you emerge into branches out in two directions. You notice on the sensor that there is a room to the right with a lot of wampa's inside and that the Remnant are giving it a wide berth. The hallway to the left seems to have less wampa's, but more stormtroopers.

A phrase comes to mind...something about a rock and a hard place...:smalltongue:

Graybacca
2007-07-22, 05:34 PM
OK so witch way do we go, do we go the hard way or the really hard way. Say Bendak.

ybn1197
2007-07-23, 08:30 AM
Kadlo

Looking down the two corridors as if to weight the few options between them, Kadlo says. "I would rather face the Imps. I can at least confound their minds. I can not say the same for the Wampa."

(OCC: I will be leaving for vacation today and will have NO internet access till I return Saturday. Please NPC my character as you see fit.)

Cyrus112
2007-07-24, 09:28 PM
((Alrighty, have fun on vacation. And what are the thoughts of the other two in the group?))

Graybacca
2007-07-25, 12:08 AM
I know what you mean i rather deal with the troopers too, But in my gut i feel that wait we seek may lay where the wampa are. so i say we go toward the wampa. Says Bendak

ChronicLunacy
2007-07-25, 12:20 AM
Tien

"I'm right behind you, Jedi...way...waaaaay behind you." Tien shrugged sheepishly, fingering the safety on his blaster. "How are we going to get past those monsters, though?"

Felistor
2007-07-25, 10:26 AM
Garik Hannser

"I prefer fighting our way through the Imperials myself, but if you Jedi think your wizardry can get us past the wampas, by all means give it a try."

Graybacca
2007-07-25, 11:25 AM
It not That my Jedi powers that are all that good its just i thing the resign the imps have not found it yet is because it in the one area where their not looking witch is where the wampa just happen to be.

Felistor
2007-07-26, 12:24 AM
Garik Hannser

"Fair enough. Let's do this." As he speaks, Garik checks the power level on his blaster pack and shifts the selector to the strongest stun setting.

Cyrus112
2007-07-26, 09:36 AM
So, going the way of the wampas then?

Graybacca
2007-07-26, 03:57 PM
((looks like it, well you know what that say, the most difficult path is the most rewording path.))

Bendak then heads down the tunnel toward the wampas.

Cyrus112
2007-07-26, 09:43 PM
The wampa part of the base is off to the right.

The hallway to your right goes down about 3 meters and then turns around a corner to the left. There appears to be a wampa infested room down that hallway a bit.

ChronicLunacy
2007-07-27, 04:41 AM
((OOC: Going to be in Hawaii for about a week or so. Please NPC Tien until I return.))

Cyrus112
2007-07-30, 09:22 AM
((Alrighty, so whose here and whose gone?))

ybn1197
2007-07-30, 10:48 AM
((OCC: Kadlo is back.))

Graybacca
2007-07-30, 02:18 PM
((ooc: i'm here))

Felistor
2007-07-31, 01:00 PM
((ooc: I'm here too. The only one gone is Tien, and he'll be back in a few days.))

Cyrus112
2007-08-01, 10:08 AM
Alright, down the hallway, the wampa infested room is on the right. There are a few other rooms down the hallway that are either empty or you are not close enough to register any life forms.

((What kind of range does that little device of yours have now?))

Cyrus112
2007-08-02, 09:03 AM
((Hey, watcha all doin here?))

Graybacca
2007-08-02, 03:28 PM
((OOC:if it is the Cryoncorp Enhance-Scan General purpose Scanner it has a range 1,500 m and a range penalty -1 for every 100m (and can be blocked by more then 1m of rock or metal): if it the Idellian array ILF-5000 Life form scanner it dose not specif a max range but it dose have a range penalty -1 for every 10m))

Bendak g first heads for the room that appear to be empty first to search them for what they came for.

Cyrus112
2007-08-02, 11:35 PM
This first room seems to be thoroughly searched through already, however you notice a small crack in the wall into an adjoining room that has plenty of humans in it. If you get closer to the crack, you can quite clearly hear things coming from the other side.

Graybacca
2007-08-03, 07:19 AM
Bendak see the crack and gets closer so he can hear more clearly what is going on.

Listen (1d20+5=25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1190213)

ybn1197
2007-08-03, 07:48 AM
Kadlo waits to hear what Bendak learned.

Cyrus112
2007-08-05, 10:09 PM
((Sorry for the delay in the update))

It looks like an imperial officer is berating some storm troopers.

"You fools! What is taking so long! The west wing should be cleared of wampas by now."

"Sir, you need to send in more than three or four of us at a time. There are too many wampas to take out."

"I don't want excuses. Darth Galak and his apprentice will be here soon, and the artifact must be recovered before those bumbling Republic simpletons recover it. This is the last of the artifacts that needs to be recovered and we haven't got one yet. We're all dead if we don't succeed here."

Graybacca
2007-08-05, 10:43 PM
Turn toward his Companions he whispers to them, It appears that are Imperial friends here have searched most of the base and have not found the prise yet, they believe it to be in with the wampa. also the sith master name is Darth Galak. We better get moving if we want to beat them to the last of the artifices. Bendak the head for the rooms with the wampa in them, as he goes he holsters his Blaster pistol and unslung his T-21 LT. Repeater of his shoulder.

Felistor
2007-08-07, 11:47 PM
Garik follows.

OOC: It is an Idellian ILF-5000, and the way it works is that I need to make a computer use check, DC 10, to detect life forms in the vicinity. It takes a -1 penalty to the check for every 10 meters, so essentially the way I see it, a computer use check of 11 gets me everything within 19 meters, a 12 gets me everything within 29 meters, and so forth. (Another possible way to do it would be to require a separate roll for each creature out there, but that would take forever).
Feel free to have me roll again whenever you like, but the last roll I made was a 28, which means I should be picking up everything within 189 meters.

ybn1197
2007-08-08, 08:58 AM
Kadlo readies his blaster, realizing his abilities may not be of much use, and follows.

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-08, 02:28 PM
Tien

With much reluctance and silent cursing, Tien does the same.

Cyrus112
2007-08-09, 09:12 AM
If you go back out into the hallway, you notice that there is more of the base to explore beyond the wampa infested room, but there are no signs of life (either Remnant or otherwise) in that direction.

Graybacca
2007-08-09, 04:33 PM
Bendak heads strait for where the wampa are at.

Felistor
2007-08-09, 09:23 PM
Garik Hannser

"OK Bendak, Tien, Kadlo, let's do this on a count of three. On three Tien opens the door, Bendak and I go in and start shooting, and Kadlo does whatever he can to mess with their heads. Ready? Let's do this!"

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-09, 11:11 PM
Tien

"I'll...cover you from the door..." Tien said, slipping over to the side of the entryway with a nervous gulp. He readied his blaster with one hand, thumbing off the safety and setting it to normal fire. When the others were ready he'd do his job in opening the door, but going into the room? Nooooooooooooooooo thankyou! Tien was too much of a coward on the ground to do much more than take a few potshots from cover.

ybn1197
2007-08-10, 07:54 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo nodded to Garik his understanding but still readied his blaster, unsure of his ability to mentally affect non-humanoids. Perhaps an illusion may affect them better than attempting to manipulate them directly, he thought to himself.

Graybacca
2007-08-10, 09:46 AM
OK lets do it then. Bendak set himself in front of the door and raise he T-21 to the ready and prepares to fire. Ready as i ever will be.

Cyrus112
2007-08-12, 12:28 AM
When Tien opens the door, three Wampa immediately turn towards the door and snarl aggressively.

((Initiatives))

ybn1197
2007-08-12, 08:33 AM
Kadlo

1d20+2=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1204972)

Graybacca
2007-08-12, 08:54 AM
Initiative: (1d20+6=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1204990)

Felistor
2007-08-12, 01:11 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-12, 05:17 PM
Tien

Initiative: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-08-14, 11:00 AM
((My oh my, the dice roller must hate these wampas, lol))

((Ok, so right now the turn order is: Garik, Bendak, Kadlo, Tien, Wampas. You can all post your actions at the same time, this will just be the order in which I address them.))

While the wampas have turned to face the group, they seem to also be slightly surprised and for a split second stare at the gun wielding party stupidly.

Graybacca
2007-08-14, 11:33 AM
moments after the door opened and the stunned looking wampas, Bendak opens up with his T-21 Repeater

ATTACK (1d20+3=15, 1d20+3=14) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1208227)
DAMAGE (3d8=11, 3d8=15) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1208233)

ybn1197
2007-08-14, 11:47 AM
Kadlo

Using the oppurtunity availed to him by the stunned wampas, Kadlo creates the illusion that a group of stormtroopers is breaking through the opposite wall.

Illusion: 1d20+5=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1208250)
Vitality Cost: 3
Will Save DC: 20

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-14, 12:51 PM
Tien

Tien, dropping to one knee beside the door to give Bendak and Garik room to move past, opens fire with his heavy blaster pistol at the nearest wampa.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Felistor
2007-08-15, 08:43 AM
Garik Hannser

The commando moves first, and steps through the door and to the right, so as not to obstruct his squadmates' field of fire. With a loud Bwap! Bwap! Bwap! he fires three stun blasts in rapid succession at the largest three wampas.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Attack 2: [roll1]
Attack 3: [roll2]
Fortitude DC (to avoid unconsciousness): 22
Fortitude DC (to avoid being dazed for 1 round): 27

Cyrus112
2007-08-15, 03:09 PM
Garik opens fire, hitting two of the wampas. One falls unconscious ((whats the length on that? some type of d4 roll?)), one stands there dazed and the third continues to snarl. Bendaks blaster bolt glances off of the wampa. The one still conscious wampa ((remember, there are only three that you can see presently)) then turns and snarls towards the illusion that Kadlo created. Tien's aim is true and the wampa is hit for 8 damage as he swipes at the illusion.

((Back to the top of the init))

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-15, 03:22 PM
Tien

The little sullustan fired again, wondering nervously just how tough these wampas really are.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Graybacca
2007-08-15, 04:53 PM
Bendak advances about a meter and continues to fire on the closes wampas


ATTACK (1d20+3=22, 1d20+3=22) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1209983)
3d8=16, 3d8=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1209984)

ybn1197
2007-08-15, 07:33 PM
Kadlo

Ever erring on the side of caution, Kadlo stays his hand and searches the area for other wampas. It is hard to believe that three wampas would hold back the stormtroopers.

OCC: Hold Action

Felistor
2007-08-15, 08:24 PM
((whats the length on that? some type of d4 roll?))

Knocked out for 1d4+1 rounds, unless he failed by 5 or more, in which case he is unconscious for 2d6 rounds.


Garik Hannser

Garik shifts the selector off stun, and all the way over to rapid fire. He then unleashes a barrage of coherent energy at the wampa Tien shot (moving to the dazed one if it goes down before he is finished).

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Attack 3: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]
Attack 4: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

Cyrus112
2007-08-16, 11:30 PM
((This is only the first room. I will address more of the layout once there's an all clear. Before moving along, how long do the stuns and unconscious effects last? And how about the mind trick? Is that done now or is it ongoing?))

ybn1197
2007-08-17, 07:15 AM
((OCC: Seeing as there was only one wampa left after the initial attack, Kadlo would have dropped the illusion after the first round.))

Felistor
2007-08-17, 09:35 AM
OOC: The fight isn't over -- by my calculation only one of the wampas should be dead by now (although more may have failed their fortitude saves from being wounded).

As for stun rules, they've been explained at least six times in this campain, so please bookmark the rules FOUND HERE (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/swrpgrcrerrata)(scroll down to "Page 133" for the stun rules) for future reference.

Just to reiterate one more time, there are four possible results (depending on the save and the save dc, which is 22 in this case).
Any wampa who succeeds by 5 or more (i.e. rolls a 27+) is unaffected.
Any wampa who succeeds by 4 or less (i.e. rolls a 22-26) is dazed for one round.
Any wampa who fails by 4 or less (i.e. rolls a 18-21) is stunned for 1d4+1 rounds.
Any wampa who fails by 5 or more (i.e. rolls a 1-17) is unconscious for 2d6 rounds.

Obviously, unless you want the players to be rolling fortitude saves for the npcs or creatures we stun, we can't tell you how long they are stunned. You have to do the math (and die rolls) yourself.

Cyrus112
2007-08-19, 08:26 AM
((I was always under the impression that different weapons had different stun durations, but maybe I'm just dumb, lol. Now to address rounds again.))

After the hail of blaster bolts come from your group, theo nly wampa left alive is the one that was dropped in the first round by a stun bolt. It lays there, bleeding and stunned, but alive.

Graybacca
2007-08-19, 01:29 PM
So do we leave this last one alive or do we finish it off now. Asks Bendak

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-19, 01:44 PM
Tien

"Either put it out of our misery so it doesn't try to come after us when we've gone, or leave it here for the imps to take care of." Tien said as he gingerly stepped past the thing, trying to give it as wide a berth as possible. "Whatever the case, let's hurry. They'll have heard the laser fire."

ybn1197
2007-08-20, 08:03 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo draws a bead on the wampa with his blaster and lets a shot fire off, hoping to end the creature's misery. "Better the end come quick than to allow pain and suffering," he says softly; more to himself than the others around him. He then turns and rushes to catch up with the others.

Cyrus112
2007-08-20, 08:53 AM
((And so it dies.))

Alright, now that these wampas are dead, you can take a better survey of the room. It's relatively small, but near the back there is a hallway that leads further into the old Hoth base. You all hear sounds of movement coming from behind you. Sounds like some stormtroopers are on the march to investigate the disturbance your blaster fire caused.

((I always forget who has that scanner, lol))

Whoever it is notices that the scanner is acting kind of funny. Little human and wampa dots keep appearing and disappearing off of your display. It's hard to tell how many wampas still lie ahead and how many troopers come from behind.

Graybacca
2007-08-20, 09:05 AM
I think it's time we move on before those troopers get here, Bendak start forward down the passage way.

ybn1197
2007-08-22, 07:54 AM
Kadlo follows Bendak.

Felistor
2007-08-22, 12:17 PM
Garik stays up in front with Bendak, ready to blast the first thing that moves, whether it wears white armor or white fur.

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-22, 03:25 PM
Tien

The little sullustan stayed right behind Bendak and Garik, so close in fact they could be wearing him like underwear. He was his usual shivering, cursing, muttering self, his heavy blaster held pointed down at the ground. It was odd that his gunhand was the only thing not shaking.

Cyrus112
2007-08-23, 09:23 AM
You begin to make your way further through this area of the base as you hear the trot of storm troopers behind you.

The sensor still seems to not be working properly, but you can tell that there are more wampas in this upcoming area.

You round the corner and...

((Spot checks))

Graybacca
2007-08-23, 11:18 AM
Spot: (1d20+5=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1221404)

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-23, 11:40 AM
Tien

Spot: 1d20+6=25 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1221437)

ybn1197
2007-08-23, 12:07 PM
Kadlo
1d20+5=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1221485)

Felistor
2007-08-24, 12:19 AM
Garik Hannser
Spot: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-08-24, 05:19 PM
The room you come to has many wampas in it (more than you can conveniently count). Behind you , a goodly number of storm troopers are advancing. Off to your right you see a collapsed hallway. However, you all notice that you can crawl behind some of the collapsed rubble and remain relatively unseen...

((Gonna be gone for the weekend. Post actions and I'll address things when I come back Sunday))

Graybacca
2007-08-24, 06:13 PM
Come on this way, whispers Bendak, as he heads toward the collapsed rubble, getting down, Bendak crawls in behind rubble as far as he can and still see what is going on outside.

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-24, 06:30 PM
Tien

"Don't have to tell me twice." Tien remarked as he wiggled into one of the smaller spaces.

Felistor
2007-08-25, 09:49 AM
Garik follows suit.

ybn1197
2007-08-27, 07:30 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo follows the others behind the rubble while using the force to create the illusion of more rubble, giving everyone a better chance to hide.

Illusion: 1d20+5=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1227866)

Cyrus112
2007-08-27, 08:39 AM
You barely make it into the rubble as storm troopers come around the corner...led by Solo. Solo turns to the lead trooper.

"Whose been down this way without authorization? Everyone was told to stay away until I arrived.

The stormtrooper responds in faltering speech.

"I...I don't know sir. All storm troopers are accounted for. We just found the two that were stunned by the entrance we made to get down here."

"What?! There may have been an infiltration by wampas or worse and I wasn't informed?"

"I...I'm sorry sir, I didn't think..."

"No, obviously you didn't think. And it's obvious you are unfit to lead our outpost here on Hoth."

Without another word, Solo merely squints at the officer and the officer begins to choke. Then the officer is thrown into the wampa room where he is quickly dispatched. Solo ignites his lightsaber and advances on the wampas.

"Leave non alive!"

The fight is short and bloody. All the wampas are taken care of, but most of the storm troopers have also bit the dust. Solo leads the remaining troopers onward into the base.

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-27, 11:59 AM
Tien

"That little, yellow-bellied rock toad. Let's get after him!" Tien growled from the back. "I mean, allegiance is all a matter of money, but going crazy dark jedi and turning against all that...oh, as Mrs. Vor used to say, 'He needs 'a' whoopin'!" he said, struggling out of where he'd confined himself and heading over to the fallen commander.

"But first..." he said as he began a search of the officer, looking for command code tubes, datapads, extra power packs that might fit his pistol, anything like that.

Search: 1d20+9=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1228147)

Graybacca
2007-08-27, 04:54 PM
Bendak comes out form behind the rubble, Yes lets get him is right. but first bendak Searches the area for any thing useful before jugging off to catch the imperials and the trader.


Search: (1d20+7=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1228439)

ybn1197
2007-08-28, 07:24 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo removes himself from the rubble shaking his head. "Its a good thing he didn't detect my use of the force. They could have easily found us if he had."

Cyrus112
2007-08-29, 07:57 AM
Tien, you find a data pad and some spare blaster packs on the dead soldier. Bendak, you find nothing in your search except an assload of dead wampas.

Your continued trek down the halls of this base yield more dead wampas and occasionally a dead Remnant trooper. Their progress has been relatively rapid considering the short amount of time they've been ahead of you.

((Spot checks))

((Also, sorry for delays in posting. I'm feeling a bit under the weather and school just started back up (my last semester, finally))).

ybn1197
2007-08-29, 09:40 AM
Kadlo

Spot Check: 1d20+5=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1230990)

Graybacca
2007-08-29, 11:20 AM
Spot: (1d20+5=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1231141)

ChronicLunacy
2007-08-29, 12:51 PM
Tien

Spot: 1d20+6=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1231273)

Tien goes over the datapad, looking for useful information as they walk, keeping to the back with Kadlo in case anyone starts shooting at them.

Cyrus112
2007-08-31, 08:56 AM
((Should I wait on Felistor?))

ybn1197
2007-08-31, 12:19 PM
((You might want to given that it is a holiday weekend and something could have easily come up.))

Cyrus112
2007-09-01, 08:39 AM
((Oh good call. I forgot Labor Day is Monday, hehe. Shall we call a break til like, Tuesday then?))

Graybacca
2007-09-01, 08:15 PM
((sounds good me! :biggrin: )))

Cyrus112
2007-09-04, 11:48 PM
((So, Felistor still around?))

Cyrus112
2007-09-07, 10:05 AM
((K, I'm gonna message Felistor. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I'm going to continue on.))

Graybacca
2007-09-07, 04:27 PM
((Ok, with me, your the boss))

Felistor
2007-09-08, 01:00 PM
Garik Hannser
After pausing to recalibrate the lifeform scanner. Garik hurries to catch up with the others.
Use Computer [roll0]
[I]Spot[I] [roll1]

OOC: Really sorry about that guys, my computer has been out for repairs all week.

Cyrus112
2007-09-11, 11:13 AM
((Also my apologies for delays in posting, heh. Hectic semester. Anyway, onwards))

You notice another sort of caved in tunnel. There is rubble blocking the door, but on closer inspection, it would seem that this rubble has been placed here, rather than fallen down...

That rubble strewn path leads off to the right, and the trail of destruction leads off down to the left.

Graybacca
2007-09-11, 11:29 AM
Hey look over her i think this is the way we need to go.

ybn1197
2007-09-11, 11:39 AM
Kadlo

"I agree. Seems like someone did not want this to be found."

ChronicLunacy
2007-09-11, 02:33 PM
Tien

"So, who wants to go down the spooky tunnel inside the abandoned rebel base haunted with ghosts of its violent past first?" Tien said from the back near Kadlo, leaning against the wall as if he could melt into it.


Totally stole that line. 5 cool points to whoever guesses.

Felistor
2007-09-11, 10:35 PM
Garik Hannser
Garik looks down the corridor and sniffs the air. "I'll go, but first I want to be put on record as having a very bad feeling about this..."

Graybacca
2007-09-12, 11:30 AM
(( that's Ether Deep rising Or Ghost ship))

Bendak then move forward to see if they can get by the rubble without having to move it, if he an he will starts down the tunnel.

Cyrus112
2007-09-12, 01:39 PM
((*sigh* No no, that was a line from National Treasure. Looks like I'm gonna haveta kill off Tien now for bringing that movie up :smalltongue:))

Cyrus112
2007-09-13, 08:01 AM
It'd be a tight squeeze for a Medium sized character, but you could wriggle your way through the rubble.

Graybacca
2007-09-13, 05:02 PM
Bendak squeezes thought the rubble as best and as fast as he can.

Felistor
2007-09-14, 12:47 AM
Garik follows

ChronicLunacy
2007-09-14, 01:40 PM
Tien

Hey, National Treasure was decent... The sidekick had some awesome lines. No one can deny that.

As he was smaller than most of the others, Tien fit a little more easily through the gap in the rubble. Wiggling himself out beside the two soldiers, he stopped to help pull Kadlo through before looking up at his new surroundings. The blaster up and tracking with his vision was just a precaution, of course...

Cyrus112
2007-09-16, 08:05 PM
The hallway beyond fades into blackness as no glow sticks or any light sources can be seen.

Graybacca
2007-09-16, 08:46 PM
Bendak Reaches into his utility belt and remove his glow rod and activates it, to get a better look around, the tunnel.

ybn1197
2007-09-17, 10:31 AM
Kadlo
Being neither small nor combat savy, Kadlo tries to stay near the back to allow others room to work, though he does try to peer around them and see what is going on.

Felistor
2007-09-17, 10:41 AM
Garik switches on his night vision gear, allowing him to see even farther with the aid of the glow rod.

Cyrus112
2007-09-17, 01:24 PM
The hallway stretches on in one direction for a long ways, longer than any of you can see (with the exception of Garik).

Garik, you can tell that after a bit, the hallway bends around to the left.

Also, your little lifeform scanner has shut off completely and won't turn back on.

ybn1197
2007-09-21, 09:26 AM
Kadlo will follow the hallway as best he can.

Graybacca
2007-09-21, 10:11 AM
Bendak will also follow the hallway as best he can.

Cyrus112
2007-09-21, 01:33 PM
You round the corner and what happened at that pyramid/temple begins to happen here. On the right hand side, blue flames begin to leap to life. On The left hand side, red flames. They light up as you continue walking. As the flames light up, a soft glow begins to emanate all around you, and it is slowly getting lighter.

Graybacca
2007-09-21, 05:03 PM
Bendak shuts down his glow rod and follows the Flames.

ybn1197
2007-09-22, 06:43 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo continues on.

Cyrus112
2007-09-22, 08:39 AM
((The other two still with us?))

ChronicLunacy
2007-09-22, 01:52 PM
Tien

I said before that unless I say otherwise, Tien is just going with the flow. So just assume he's going along with everyone else if I don't post. :D

Tien uses the soldiers for cover, following close behind.

Cyrus112
2007-09-23, 09:07 AM
The tunnel curves around back to the right and a set of huge stone doors stand in your way.

Graybacca
2007-09-23, 11:52 AM
Bendak walks up to the Door and begins to look them over for any traps, and even stops to see if he can hear any thing


Spot: (1d20+5=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1282467)
Search: (1d20+7=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1282470)
Listen: (1d20+5=17) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1282472)

Felistor
2007-09-23, 10:58 PM
Garik stands guard while the others search, ready to shoot the first stormtrooper, wampa, or other enemy that might show itself.

(Readying an attack action against the first hostile to appear)

Cyrus112
2007-09-24, 09:13 AM
Nothing appears out of the ordinary, nor can you hear anything from the other side.

Graybacca
2007-09-24, 09:43 AM
Bendak slowly and carefully opens the doors.

Cyrus112
2007-09-25, 10:10 AM
The doors don't seem to budge to human contact...

ybn1197
2007-09-25, 10:45 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo stretches his min out to the force and wills the door to be opened.

Move Object: 1d20+11=30 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1285511)

That roll allows me to move up to 50,000 kg. If it works, let me know the weight moved so I can deduct the vitality spent.

Graybacca
2007-09-25, 11:48 AM
Bendak quickly realized what Kadlo is trying to do so Bendak tries to aid him as best he can



Move Object: (1d20+5=15) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1285628)

((I believe Kadlo get another +2 form aid another.))

Cyrus112
2007-09-25, 04:54 PM
The doors slide open easily at the touch of the force. The room beyond is pitch black, much as the hallway you've been traveling through was.

ChronicLunacy
2007-09-27, 08:43 PM
Tien

Tien muttered something about "jedi hocus pocus" and took up a position where he could shoot anything trying to charge out of the room at them once the door opened. If nothing did, he took up his position behind one or both of the two soldiers once more on the way in.

Felistor
2007-09-28, 12:26 AM
Garik scans the area with his night vision goggles, and keeps his carbine aimed into the room.

ybn1197
2007-09-28, 08:00 AM
Kadlo

Trusting in the force which has lead them here, Kadlo enters the chamber.

Graybacca
2007-09-29, 12:11 AM
Bendak Follows Kadlo's lead and enters the chamber

Cyrus112
2007-10-01, 02:04 PM
The flames, that were only along the floor on the outside of the room now split and line the top and bottom around the edge of the room. The room is filled with a pulsating light. In the middle of the room lies a cube shaped object. Doors on the other side of the room slide open, and there stands Solo, panting slightly, eyes squinted at the group. The remaining troopers file in behind him. There are five troopers and Solo. The groups are about equidistant from the cube.

ybn1197
2007-10-01, 02:24 PM
Kadlo
"What took you so long, Sithspawn? We arrived after you yet still managed to watch your entire pitiful progress," Kadlo spits out at Solo as he prepares to gather force for Solo's first move.

OCC: Readying Move Object for whatever weapon Solo pulls out. If he already has a weapon out, Kadlo attempts to remove it from Solo's possession and bring it to himself.

Graybacca
2007-10-01, 06:49 PM
Bendak raise his T-21 in to the ready but holds fire as he says, whats the mater Solo having some trouble form the locals.

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-01, 07:57 PM
Tien

Tien hugged the nearest wall, knowing that when worse came to worst, the jedi were going to be the ones taking down Solo. That left the Force-challenged ones to pick up the slack and take out the stormtroopers. He'd give them a little time to talk, but he sighted down on the first badguy in line and made ready to start the firefight anyway.


Readying an attack on the stormtroopers, whichever is most out in the open or has the biggest gun. Or whoever twitches first. If one of them tries to draw on the party, Tien will fire. I'm hoping he gets some sort of cover from hugging the wall, maybe he's around a shallow corner or something.

Felistor
2007-10-01, 11:27 PM
Garik Hannser

Garik surreptitiously draws a stun grenade as he keeps walking into the room, looking around for some cover against the blasterfire that is certain to ensue.

Cyrus112
2007-10-02, 03:58 PM
((Initiatives for all))

"Your group has been a collective thorn in my side," Solo says as he eyes up the group without moving. "But that will be coming to an end here. I will kill you all and offer you all up to my Master as tribute. I will make Jacyn ((spell that correctly?)) Solo proud on this day."

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-02, 04:12 PM
Damn it all. The Tangled Web was hacked or something along with Tien's character sheet. I'll have to remake it. I know what his initiative is, though, and I can work off of previous combats for his ranged mod and the like until the sheet is back.

Initiative: 1d20+4=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1296314)

Graybacca
2007-10-02, 07:19 PM
((it's Jacen Solo or i should say Darth Caedus))

INITIATIVE: (1d20+6=25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1296591)

ybn1197
2007-10-02, 07:55 PM
Kadlo

Initiative: 1d20+2=8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1296672)

Felistor
2007-10-03, 01:49 AM
Garik Hannser

Initiative: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-10-04, 07:40 AM
Solo draws his lightsaber in one fluid motion faster than the eye can see and ignites it. He begins to steadily advance towards the group.

((Post actions))

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-04, 03:04 PM
Tien

The sullustan pilot opened fire, looking as if he'd shoot the crazy dark jedi but firing at the lead stormtrooper instead. The heavy blaster kicked in his hand as a laser bolt sizzled from the barrel, the sound like a thunderclap in the echoing stone chamber. "I get shot at more per day with you damn Jedi than the last month by myself!" he grumbled.


Attack: 1d20+8=24 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1299722)
Damage: 3d8=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1299723)

ybn1197
2007-10-04, 03:10 PM
OCC: Could you describe the cube? Does it look fastened to the floor? Heavy or light?

Graybacca
2007-10-04, 04:02 PM
Knowing that he would never be able to drop the T21 and drew his own lightsaber in time to meet solos charge, instead opens fire at solo and the stormtroopers with the T-21.


Attack (1d20+3=16, 1d20+3=4) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1299780)
DAMAGE (3d8=20, 3d8=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1299785)

Cyrus112
2007-10-09, 07:35 AM
((Gah, sorry I sort of dropped the ball. I've been busy, hehe. The cube is small-ish (you could fit it in the palm of your hand) and seems to be floating in mid-air. I'd like all actions posted before I go through a round, heh))

ybn1197
2007-10-09, 07:43 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo gathers the force about him while Solo's attention is diverted and attempts to grab the cube with the force and bring it to him.

Move Object: 1d20+11=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1307774)

Felistor
2007-10-09, 06:23 PM
Garik Hannser

Garik arms his stun grenade and tosses it into the middle of the enemy force before moving to cover and bringing his blaster to bear.

Attack roll (grenade -- aimed at a square with AC=10): [roll0]
Blast area: circle 8 meters in diameter
Fortitude DC: 12 (still stunned and dropping weapons if less than 17).

(Going for cover within 10 meters of Solo and his men if possible -- if not he will settle for anything that will stop blaster bolts)

Cyrus112
2007-10-10, 02:59 PM
((I didn't really describe the room at all aside from very basic stuff. There is a statue on either side of the floating cube. One's hood is pulled up and has an air of menace around it. The other is standing in traditional Jedi robes. His gaze is stern, yet not threatening ((Knowledge Jedi check for anyone who is interested. There are also a few storage boxes to take cover behind, but nothing bigger than that)).

Bendak, your first shot flies wide of Solo, and the second is deflected back at you as Solo flicks his lightsaber out at the closing bolt ((you take that 11 damage, heh)). Solo advance forward, striding quickly, lightsaber held aloft, a scowl of hatred on his face. Tien, your bolt whizzes by Solo's shoulder and hits a trooper and drops him. Solo strides to the middle of the room on his turn ((a full turn used to move will bring you to the center)). He stands next to the cube but doesn't attempt to grab it. The remaining stormtroopers open fire on the group.

((Kadlo, does a 16 hit? If so, you were hit with two blaster bolts from a stormtrooper. The first roll was a 27 to hit, heh. 17 on the first damage and 19 on the second. The trooper rolled extremely well, hehe))

Two troopers concentrate their fire on Garik.

((If a 21 hits, Garik, take 17 damage))

The last remaining trooper opens fire on Bendak.

((If a 16 hits, take 11 damage)).

Garik, your grenade lands in the middle of the troopers ((They rolled a 19. Aren't they still stunned for a round?))

Kadlo, you try and pull the cube towards you and the flames flicker and grow dim and the room shakes and trembles slighty. Solo laughs derisively at the attempt.

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-10, 03:17 PM
Tien Vor
HP: 45/45
AC: 19

Tien walked a bit further towards the stunned troopers, giving Solo a wide berth. He shot from the hip with practiced ease, firing twice from that gunslinger pose. He aimed each shot towards a different trooper, hoping to quickly swing the odds in their favor so Solo would be the only remaining problem.


Using Heroic Surge to take two attack actions this round. Firing once each at two stormtroopers. Adding the +1 bonus from Precise Attack to his first attack roll.

Attack 1: 1d20+10=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310169)
Damage 1: 3d8=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310174)
Attack 2: 1d20+9=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310162)
Damage 2: 3d8=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310177)

Felistor
2007-10-10, 03:56 PM
Garik Hannser

Keeping his aim steady despite the blaster bolts striking the Jedi statue he is taking cover behind, Garik switches his fire selector to rapid fire, attempting to take down any troopers not killed by Tien's blasterfire.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Attack 3: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]
Attack 4: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

(And no, if every single one of them rolled a 19, they aren't stunned -- anyone who makes the save dc by 5 or more suffers no ill effects from stun weapons).