PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Reconstruction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Graybacca
2007-10-10, 06:34 PM
((my DEFENSE is 17 i believe i escaped this round))

Seeing that the T-21 is being no good Bendak Drops it so it will hang by the shoulder strap, He Draws and ignite his Lightsaber and goes to face Solo in combat, Bendak swing his saber at Solo trying to literal disarm Solo or at least destroying Solos weapon.

Attack (1d20+8=27) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310463)
Dammage (2d8+2=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310474)

Cyrus112
2007-10-11, 08:35 AM
((As Tien got one last action for the last round I will address those and then wait for all next round actions to be posted before moving on.))

Tien drops two more troopers with well placed shots.

((Just to make it clear, back to top of the init))

Felistor
2007-10-11, 11:10 AM
How many troopers (if any) are left?

Graybacca
2007-10-11, 11:40 AM
((i don't have my book handy right now but dose anyone know the critical that range is for the light saber))

Felistor
2007-10-11, 02:54 PM
((i don't have my book handy right now but dose anyone know the critical that range is for the light saber))

Got it right here. 19-20 it is.

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-11, 03:08 PM
So we're waiting for Solo and the stormtroopers now? By my count we're at the end of the second combat round. Or else I missed something.

Graybacca
2007-10-11, 04:22 PM
(( OK then since that last roll was a 19 i should probably roll a d20 to conferm a critical right))

conferm crit (1d20=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1311853)

Felistor
2007-10-11, 10:08 PM
So we're waiting for Solo and the stormtroopers now? By my count we're at the end of the second combat round. Or else I missed something.

That and Garik hasn't gone yet, but that is because I still haven't heard whether there are any stormtroopers left alive to shoot at.

ybn1197
2007-10-12, 07:52 AM
[QUOTE=Cyrus112;3325261
((Kadlo, does a 16 hit? If so, you were hit with two blaster bolts from a stormtrooper. The first roll was a 27 to hit, heh. 17 on the first damage and 19 on the second. The trooper rolled extremely well, hehe))[/QUOTE]
((No thankfully. Defense is 17, just missed.))
Kadlo
Defense: 17
VP/WP: (37)17/12

Holding Action.

Cyrus112
2007-10-12, 03:28 PM
((We're in round 2 at the present time. I just wanted actions from everyone for round two. There are two remaining troopers. I hate to halt the game right here, but I'm going to be gone for the weekend and I leave very shortly. I came on real quick to give everyone a head's up so you don't all wonder what happened. Hang in there, I'll get back to this string either Sunday night or Monday.))

Cyrus112
2007-10-15, 03:21 PM
((Lol, well this climactic battle has come up short)).

Bendak, you close in and swing your lightsaber. There is a look of shock on Solo's face for just a moment before his head rolls off his shoulders and he falls over, deader than Porkins. Garik takes out the last two stormtroopers with his blaster as they stood there, stunned. The cube continues to float in the middle of the room, and there are no sounds of commotion that any of you can hear.

ybn1197
2007-10-15, 03:32 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo approaches the cube and attempts to take it from its floating position.

Graybacca
2007-10-15, 06:59 PM
Bendak is shocked for a moment, but then he shut down his saber, and bends down and picks up Solo's Lightsaber, Bendak then Move over to Solos Body and begins searching for any thing useful, Bendak takes every thing he finds for later. he then gets up and move next to Kadlo reach also for the device to help Kadlo

Search: (1d20+7=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1317745)

Cyrus112
2007-10-15, 10:39 PM
((You'll all level up once/if you get off of Hoth alive :smalltongue:))

You find a Datapad on Solo and a credit chip but not much else. Kadlo, the cube comes free easily and from out of the top comes two figures ((only Kadlo can hear/see this)).

The blue figure says, "Do not unleash the power of the Valley."

The red figure declares, "Take the power of the Valley for your own. Use your power to rule the Galaxy."

Then some more locations are shown and it shuts off.

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-15, 10:43 PM
Tien

"Hey...nice shot, Jedi!" Tien laughed, letting out a deep breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "So much for Solo, I guess. Unless crazy dark jedi know how to put their heads back on, I'd say we've seen the last of him." he said, holstering his blaster. "Now let's get out of here. It's colder than a wampa's butthole in here."

Felistor
2007-10-16, 12:29 AM
Garik Hannser

Paying little attention to all the Jedi sorcery going on around him, Garik powers up Solo's datapad and begins searching through it to see if he can find anything interesting.

Use Computer: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-10-17, 04:26 PM
The data is programmed in a language you don't recognize ((unless you can read/write the Sith language)).

Everyone hears from one of the dead troopers comms, "Squad 24, squad 24, we haven't heard anything from Darth Furor, what is your status? Repeat, what is your status?"

Graybacca
2007-10-17, 07:39 PM
I do believe that is are Que to leave this snowball

Felistor
2007-10-18, 12:05 AM
Garik Hannser

"Agreed." Garik retrieves his expended stun grenade, then quickly searches the troopers for more grenades and ammo before removing one of their commlinks and plugging it into his own headset. "I'm ready -- let's move out."

Cyrus112
2007-10-18, 12:39 PM
There are two exits. I'm assuming you're going out the way you came in.

Over the Comm, Garik, you hear, "We're sending two squads down to assess your status. If you can hear us, hang in there. Back up will be along shortly. Keepan eye out for any intruders. We believe one or more people have gotten into the base."

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-18, 03:06 PM
Tien

The sullustan makes for the exit with all haste.

Graybacca
2007-10-18, 05:24 PM
Bendak also heads for the exit and back the way they came as fast and as quietly as he can.

Cyrus112
2007-10-19, 03:49 PM
You make your way back the way you came, and on the other end of the passage, you see some storm troopers trotting past, although you are all safe from view behind the rubble.

ybn1197
2007-10-19, 03:56 PM
Kadlo
"I doubt I could alter their minds to let us past. They are most assuridly expected one of two groups to walk out of here, us or another squad of imps. Even if I could make them believe we are the other squad, there is sure to be questions which we can not answer without revealing ourselves."

Graybacca
2007-10-19, 06:28 PM
once the troopers pass by Bendak crawls out from behind the rubble and heads for where they entered.

Cyrus112
2007-10-20, 03:41 PM
((Your lifeform detector thing is working again.))

Felistor
2007-10-22, 01:19 AM
Garik scans his detector, and tries to figure out which way out of the base will involve running into the smallest number of lifeforms.

Cyrus112
2007-10-23, 10:39 AM
The way seems clear for the most part, but you can tell that the entrance is being guarded by some troopers.

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-23, 12:44 PM
Tien

"Let's make this quick." Tien whispered. "I want to get back to the ship and have time to run a preflight before we leave."

Felistor
2007-10-23, 01:50 PM
Garik leads them down the path of least resistance, and readies a frag grenade when they get close to the entrance. He motions to the others to get ready to charge the troopers as soon as the grenade detonates, and then chucks it around the corner.

Attack roll (grenade): [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-10-23, 01:54 PM
((Damage? They failed their Ref Saves))

Felistor
2007-10-23, 09:15 PM
Damage: [roll0]

Cyrus112
2007-10-24, 06:13 AM
The troopers give a startled, "Huh?!" before all being killed in the explosion. Over the comm, you hear, "TK-42, what was that noise? What's going on out there?"

Graybacca
2007-10-24, 10:43 AM
After the grenade goes off Bendak move forward and out of the old base.

Cyrus112
2007-10-24, 03:53 PM
((To move things along...))

You all make it back to the Republic outpost where you landed. The group gets a salute from some of the guards that are standing guard near the entrance to the base. The man who briefed you when you arrived is waiting expectantly.

"You've had success?"

((Also a level for everyone))

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-24, 06:18 PM
Tien

"Scratch one crazt jedi, courtesy of my good friend Bendak here." Tien announced to the Republic soldiers and techs. "That's right, you heard it here first, people! Autographs available. We accept credits, zinth wine, and sullustan women as currency. Get in line first to shake the hand of the good jedi who slayed one of the most horrid threats to the galaxy...with some help from myself, Tien Vor, pilot extraordinaire." he grinned, placing a hand modestly on his chest.

Tien continues to laud the group until they have to leave, trying to get anyone gullible enough to pay for pictures and autographs and other such nonsense. Hey, what good's a dead sith if an honest scoundrel can't profit from it?

theevilsmurf88
2007-10-24, 08:37 PM
((sorry for the OOC post just wanted to give you props cyrus this is the second longest (time I mean not length) online rpg I have ever seen. zax is sorry he is gone but smurf was without a computer for more than a year.))

Cyrus112
2007-10-25, 09:41 AM
((Hey thanks for that. Sorry to see some people go, but sh*t happens *shrug*))

Tien, you get more cheers out of the assembled crowd, but no one's really throwing money and/or women at you, hehe.

ybn1197
2007-10-25, 09:58 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo will join in the festivities fully with a smile on his face; but in spirit only half-heartedly. The confrontation with the sith went far too quickly and easily for this motley group. Something was wrong, sith were supposedly to be made of sterner stuff. The other foot must fall and Kadlo wanted to be ready when it did, call it pessimistic but it was a survival trait.

((OCC: Here, here. Congrats to cyrus. This is the longest (length and time) game I have been involved in on this board.))

((OCC: The wife and I are flying out Sunday morning (10/28) for vacation. I will have NO internet access until I get back the following Sunday night (11/5). I'll try to keep checking the boards till late Sat night but after that, please NPC Kadlo when necessary.))

Graybacca
2007-10-25, 11:30 AM
Bendak just smiles and Occasional gives a slight bow

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-25, 02:24 PM
Tien Vor, Pilot Extraordinaire

Disappointed with the lack of monetary gain but basking in the attention nonetheless, Tien backed up the ramp of the Aurora Sprite offering outlandish bows and kisses towards the crowd like an opera singer or matador after a particularly successful event. When he'd reached the shadows of the doorway he cut the act, but couldn't help chuckling about it all the way to the cockpit. "Honey, I'm home!" he announced to the ship as he sat down in the cushioned pilot's chair. He was going to be extra careful on the preflight checklist and inspections while Bendak soaked up the attention he desperately needed. (The guy was so uptight sometimes. Or maybe that was just all "good" jedi?) Wouldn't want another annoying bomb in the engine room.

Cyrus112
2007-10-25, 04:09 PM
Pre check goes fine and you make it back into space smoothly. And you make it back to the Dauntless without incident as well. As you land, Admiral Niel and Master Nrook are waiting for you.

"We received word that you met with success on Hoth," Admiral Niel says, looking somewhat stern despite success, "let's meet in an hour for debriefing."

"Well have you all done," says Master Nrook, also looking somewhat solemn. "Lieutenant Solo somehow escaped custody, and we fear he was on his way to Hoth. I sense you ran into him. If you would and me the final holocron, myself and the other Masters will study it and then debrief you in an hour."

Graybacca
2007-10-25, 06:05 PM
Bendak Hands the last Holocran to Master Nrook, My Master, there is no need to worry about the whereabouts of Lieutenant Solo or should i say Darth Furor for he fell to my blade, We also have a data pad that he had and his saber but i would like to keep that as a souvenir. Bendak then hands over the Data pad to Master Nrook

Graybacca
2007-10-26, 04:34 PM
((OOC: OK on the level up i would like to take a level of Jedi Guardian, and i was wondering since i already have the Exotic Weapon Proficiency lightsaber could i take the Exotic Weapon Proficiency Double lightsaber))

Cyrus112
2007-10-26, 05:04 PM
((That'll work, Graybacca.))

Master Nrook smiles slightly.

"Be careful, Padawan. Pride and covetousness can lead to the Dark Side. Remember, there is no passion, there is serenity."

((If anyone else has any questions or statements, by all means, out with them, heh. If not, I'll just fast forward to the debriefing.))

Felistor
2007-10-26, 05:26 PM
Garik spends his day doing his best to avoid both crowds and meetings. Retreating to his bunk, he breaks down and carefully cleans his blaster carbine, then he showers and changes into clean fatigues before heading to the briefing.

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-26, 06:39 PM
Tien Vor

Tien used the downtime to get checked out on as many starfighters as he possibly could. He familiarized himself with any and all available models, pulling off dangerous low-altitude flybyes of the Dauntless' bridge and running mock dogfights with other pilots.

((I'm just taking Scoundrel 7 since I don't have the BAB prereq for Starship Ace.))

Graybacca
2007-10-26, 07:17 PM
Yes master, Bendak then goes to his cabin and stores he gear, takes a shower, and change into a fresh set of clothing, Bendak then heads to the mess hall and get himself something to eat before going to the debriefing.

ybn1197
2007-10-26, 09:20 PM
((OCC: On the level up, I will also take a level of Jedi Guardian. And, like Bendak, Kadlo also already has EWP: Lightsaber. Can I take EWP: Great Lightsaber (from Power of the Jedi) instead?))

Kadlo
Kadlo heads to his quarters to clean himself up and prepare for the debriefing. Once done, he will begin to research the archives for the means to create his own lightsaber as he does not possess one yet.

Cyrus112
2007-10-27, 09:32 AM
((Sure))

As you all head down to the debriefing room, Skywalker stops you. He seems very different from his usual arrogant self.

"I wanted to tell you all that I'm sorry for my behavior towards you all. I've been arrogant and condescending. You've all carried yourselves very well getting whatever it is that you've been hired to get. I'm still kept somewhat out of the loop, but Master Nrook will tell me if I need to know anything." He doesn't seem grudging in his admission of respect, nor at his exclusion from the events that have been happening.

Cyrus112
2007-10-29, 04:17 PM
((Doin the bump type thing))

ChronicLunacy
2007-10-29, 04:27 PM
Tien

"Hey, no problem, chum! Glad to see you've come around, really. Friends are good for business, you know." he let out a short bark of laughter and slapped Skywalker on the back jovially. Tien really was an...extroverted person for being so small. He made up for his height with his volume level and ego, apparently.

Cyrus112
2007-10-30, 08:03 AM
Skywalker smiles and then sees that he is heading towards the conference room with the group. Admiral Niel and Master Nrook are waiting outside. It looks like Skywalker shoots Niel a mistrustful look before turning on his heel and walking away, but not before saying, "Thanks. If any of you would like to spar, feel free to find me."

"Not so fast, Padawan Skywalker," Master Nrook says. "I need to speak with you after the debriefing anyway, so would you care to join us?"

Skywalker gives Master Nrook a confused glance, but says, "I would be honored, Master Nrook." He seems to give Admiral Niel another mistrustful look but follows the group inside.

Graybacca
2007-10-30, 11:30 AM
Bendak nods to Master Nrook, before entering the briefing, though he saw the look Skywalker gave the admiral Bendak say nothing and resolves to talk and spar with Skywalker later.

Felistor
2007-10-31, 12:02 AM
Garik follows the others inside, and snaps to attention the moment he sees Admiral Niel.

(Even if he would never admit it to his companions, Garik still sees Jedi as fortune tellers and sorcerers at best, and not deserving of the respect due to a ranking officer in the "real" New Republic military).

Cyrus112
2007-11-01, 08:54 AM
You all take seats and Master Nrook and Admiral Niel stand near the front.

"I will say before we get underway that you've all done very well for yourselves. Far better than I could have hoped. I was half-expecting at least some of the group to wind up getting killed, but you've all done admirably," says Master Nrook. He seems to get a little excited as he continues.

"You've brought us the final piece to the puzzle. We now have a location for the Valley of the Jedi. A place undoubtedly filled with ancient Jedi lore and teachings. Hopefully we will be seeing the re-emergence of the Jedi as protectors of the Galaxy and Republic once again. Admiral Niel?" Master Nrook gives the floor over to the Admiral.

"Yes, this is a momentous occassion for the New Republic. The location of the Valley, which the Katarn family has kept hidden for a countless number of years, has been uncovered. It is here, on Ruusan along the Outer Rim. Ruusan is a relatively undeveloped planet. There are scattered tribes all over the planet. Not much of a centralized power base for either the Republic or the Remnant here. Until now, it has been of no strategic importance, so occupying it would mean almost nothing. Very clever way to hide a vast amount of Jedi knowledge. It will take us a good two weeks to get to Ruusan, so rest and train up. You never know what we'll come up against once we hit planetside. Any questions?"

Graybacca
2007-11-01, 12:09 PM
No questions about what we have to do on Ruusan, Just a request, Could we get some engineers to perform some upgrades on are ship, we seam to be a magnet for the imperials, I'd like some upgrades to the weapons and shield systems, also could we get a couple of the spare cabins converted to a gear and armory storage with a complete workbench so we have a place we can repair are weapons and also construct are lightsabers and other weapon's.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-01, 09:35 PM
Tien Vor

"Bendak beat me to it, though I'd like an upgrade to the engines more than any armament. No matter how many guns we put on her, the Aurora Sprite can't outfight a star destroyer. So running is always the best option. I need a better hyperdrive and ion drive for a fast escape. The weapons we can focus towards snubfighter combat since that's the only way they'd catch us." Tien said, sitting down and putting his feet up on the briefing table.

Cyrus112
2007-11-02, 03:59 PM
Admiral Niel looks at the group, a slightly incredulous look on his face.

"You think the Republic just has those kinds of spare parts lying around, do you? You realize how expensive some of the things you're asking for are!? We might be able to help out a little bit, but not that much. Besides, the entire fleet and army and Jedi are going to Ruusan. We wouldn't let you all go alone!"

Master Nrook looks at Admiral Niel in an odd way.

"Perhaps you speak in some haste, Admiral. We haven't yet discussed the actions the Jedi are going to take. Last time I looked, the Jedi Council was in charge of Jedi actions. While I don't presume to know the will of the council, I can say it is likely that we will be helping, as the area we're going to is highly in tune with the Force. Also, I'm sure Darth Galak will be bringing all the Force users he can spare along, as well."

Master Nrook turns to the group.

"It will be taking us awhile to get where we need to go, as Admiral Niel said earlier. You may take the time to train, study, or go through spare parts for what you need."

Admiral Niel is looking at Master Nrook with something resembling...anxiety? Exasperation?

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-02, 04:11 PM
Tien

"In that case give me a snubfighter with a hyperdrive so that I can escort the Aurora Sprite through what is looking a lot like a large naval action. I can hold off any Imperial ships long enough for them to get to ground and then I'll join them later." Tien said, slapping his hands on the table. "I'm not letting my ship go in there without some dedicated cover."

Cyrus112
2007-11-04, 10:29 AM
((Have I given this Skywalker a first name? Lol, I don't remember. We're gonna say no. His name is Ke))

Admiral Niel looks to Master Nrook and then throws his hands up in the air.

"Fine, we have some spare X-Wings. Take one of those. And, sure, go ahead and help yourself to our emergency supply dump and just pick out what you need for your ship. It's not like any of that could come in handy for us when we encounter Remnant at Ruusan."

Master Nrook squints his eyes and follows the form of Admiral Niel as he stomps out of the room, very agitated.

"That is all for now. Ke, come with me. I have some things to attend to and some things to discuss with you."

Without any further words, Master Nrook and Ke Skywalker leave the debriefing room, a datapad on Ruusan and some pertinent info still plugged into the projector.

Graybacca
2007-11-04, 01:34 PM
Bendak take the data-pad with the information on Ruusan, Come on guy let go find this emergency supply dump so we can see if they have what we need some engine parts, another laser turret some thing with a little more punch and a beefier shield generator, and Tien i'll take the starfighter and run cover for the Aurora besides your better at flying the transport than me. And I've already been qualified to fly an X-wing.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-04, 02:33 PM
Tien

"You underestimate me, Jedi. I can fly circles around you in any ship." Tien grinned, punching Bendak lightly in the arm. "I used to fly starfighters for a Hutt before coming here and you better believe I'm qualified." he started walking out the door. "Just get the Sprite to ground and I'll cover you."

He then reappeared, sticking his head out from behind the doorway and voiced his other thought. "Though if you wanted to leave the flying to one of the others, assuming they can fly, and be my wingman, I wouldn't be opposed to that." he grinned before disappearing again.

Cyrus112
2007-11-04, 06:31 PM
((Everyone who is helping to look, give me spot and search checks))

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-04, 06:51 PM
Tien

Having time to help the others before he got suited up and checked out the X-Wing, Tien did his best to look for parts that would fit the Aurora Sprite. Weapons, shields, engine parts, hyperdrives, anything that would give it a better edge.

Spot (1d20+5=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1353632)
Search (1d20+6=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1353634)

Graybacca
2007-11-04, 07:02 PM
We'll have to see what comes up but running as your wing man sounds better then fling the walling Pig of a transport any day.

Spot (1d20+5=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1353653)
Search (1d20+7=24) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1353656)

Cyrus112
2007-11-06, 10:50 AM
((I need to find the appropriate things for the ship. Give me some time. Kind of busy today. Will post update after my last class ends))

ybn1197
2007-11-06, 11:00 AM
((OCC: Finally back from vacation.))

Kadlo joins the others searching for spare parts for the ship.

Spot: 1d20+5=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1356912)
Search: 1d20+9=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1356913)

Not sure if it will give me a circumstance bonus or not, but Kadlo has 4 ranks in Craft (Hyperdrives), 7 ranks in Profession (Engineer), and 7 ranks in Repair, as well as Gearhead Feat and Specialties with Repair (his total repair mod is +15).

Cyrus112
2007-11-06, 04:59 PM
((Does anyone have a list of what is on the ship now as far as shields/weapons go? I remember giving you the ship with a basic shield system at first. I don't remember if anything has actually been upgraded or not))

Graybacca
2007-11-06, 11:43 PM
just Shields and a retractable blaster

Aurora Sprite
Craft: Modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300
Class: Space Transport
Crew: 1-2 (Skilled +4)
Size: Small (26.7m long)
Initiative: +5 (+1 size, +4 crew)
Hyperdrive: x2 (backup x12)
Maneuvers: +5 (+1 size ,+0 Man/eng.,+4 crew)
Passengers: 6
Defense: 21 (+1 size,+10 armour)
Cargo Capacity: 100 metric ton
Shield Points: 30 (DR20)
Consumables: 2 Months
Hull Points: 120 (DR20)
Cost: 122,0000 creits (new), 30,500(used)
Maximum Speed: Attack (8 squares/action)
Atmospheric Speed: 800 km/h (13 squares/action)

Weapon: Laser cannon (1); Fire Arc: Turret; Attack Bonus: +7 (+4 fire control,+1 size,+2 gunner); Damage: 4d10x2; Range: Short

Weapon: Blaster cannons (retractable); Fire Arc: Turret; Attack Bonus: +11 (+1 size, +2 gunner, +8 fire control); Damage: 4d8; Range: Short; Range Increment: 40 Meters

Cyrus112
2007-11-07, 05:15 PM
Well, well damn. You guys manage to find yourselves some shield generators that give you 200 shield points.

((Why my dice like my players so much is a mystery to me, hehe. I keep tryin to kill you all but my dice are all like, noooooo, don't do that :smalltongue:))

Graybacca
2007-11-07, 06:18 PM
((I'll take it.:biggrin: ))

Cyrus112
2007-11-08, 08:37 AM
Admiral Niel looks in on you all scavenging, rolls his eyes skywards and stalks away muttering to himself.

ybn1197
2007-11-08, 10:30 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo makes plans to have the shield generator moved to the Aurora Sprite after thoroughly looking it over and checking for any problems. Once it is moved to the ship, he will begin removing the old generator and putting the new one in place.

During what little free time remains, Kadlo will research the creation of a lightsaber.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-08, 02:49 PM
Tien

Tien trusted the installation of the new shield generator to Kadlo, figuring he'd only get in the engineer's way. Instead, he made a beeline for the hangar. He waved off anyone attempting to help him, citing something along the lines of "Less talkie, more walkie." and appropriated the assignment roster from one of the techs. He identified a couple of X-Wings whose pilots had either died or wouldn't be flying again and immediately found the one he liked best. It looked standard, save for the paintjob: dark gray, black, and blue with the nosecone painted to look like a beak.

The sullustan then proceeded to give the X-Wing a detailed inspection, going over every system and subsystem and running in-depth preflight checks to make sure the unit was as close to top condition as it could be before he took it out and ran it through its paces.

Graybacca
2007-11-08, 04:32 PM
before Kadlo leaves to install the new generator Bendak Says, hey Kadlo when you get the old generator out I think we should store it in the cargo Hold we may have use for it in the future Bendak then goes back to Search for the rest of what they were looking for the weapons and engine parts.

Spot: (1d20+5=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1361379)
Search: (1d20+7=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1361387)

ybn1197
2007-11-08, 05:06 PM
Kadlo
Kadlo nods his head to Bendak, "Waste not, want not."

Cyrus112
2007-11-09, 08:14 AM
You find a backup hyperdrive, although you can't quite tell what make it is.

((Knowledge: Engineering if you have it))

That's about all you can really find spare parts wise. You may need to ask some people on the ship for help if you'd like some better gun emplacements.

Graybacca
2007-11-09, 08:46 AM
Knowledge:starship systems (1d20+7=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1363100)
Knowledge:Engineering (1d20+3=17) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1363103)

ybn1197
2007-11-09, 12:31 PM
Kadlo

Knowledge: Engineering 1d20+9=29 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1363479)

(OCC: When I need the high rolls, I never get them :smallfurious: )

Cyrus112
2007-11-11, 09:52 PM
((It is a x5 backup hyperdrive. So while not as good as the one you have installed (I think) it will help should the ship have any more...accidents, hehe))

Graybacca
2007-11-12, 09:26 AM
Bendak smiles when they figure the drive out, It may not be as fast as are Primary drive of x2 but as far as backups go x5 way better then are current x12 backup. let's get these back to the ship then we can locate an engineer and see about getting some guns for the ship.

Cyrus112
2007-11-13, 08:44 AM
((Let's have Graybacca and anyone else interested in gun emplacements roll Diplomacy Checks))

Felistor
2007-11-13, 10:17 AM
Diplomacy: [roll0]

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-13, 12:19 PM
Tien

OOC:
If anyone calls Tien to help out on this, he will.

Diplomacy: 1d20+4=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1371790)

Graybacca
2007-11-13, 04:23 PM
Bendak Calls Tien and informs him of what they found and about how there trying to convince the engineers to help find some new weapons for the Aurora Sprite.

Diplomacy (1d20=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1371504)

Cyrus112
2007-11-13, 05:01 PM
((Gonna need the Diplomacy check from Tien before continuing))

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-14, 07:38 PM
See my previous post for the roll. Sorry for not pointing it out earlier.

Cyrus112
2007-11-15, 02:19 PM
((Sorry, I should have seen that. Onwards.))

Despite you all being pretty eloquent and somewhat famous on the Dauntless, everyone seems a little too busy to help mount guns on the ship.

ybn1197
2007-11-15, 02:32 PM
(OCC: With the Shield Generator having highest priority and the backup hyderdrive being second, does Kadlo have enough time to work on the gun emplacements before they arrive at their destination?)

Cyrus112
2007-11-15, 04:35 PM
((You could start mods, but there wouldn't really be enough time to get anywhere with the modifications))

ybn1197
2007-11-16, 08:11 AM
((OCC: Thats what I thought so I won't bother with the mods. Kadlo will stick to the shield generator and the backup hyperdrive.))

Cyrus112
2007-11-16, 07:46 PM
((I will be gone all day tomorrow. So just post what you plan on keeping busy with and I'll get to it on Sunday when I get back.))

Graybacca
2007-11-16, 08:48 PM
Bendak spends some time Training with Skywalker and Master Nrook in the Jedi arts He also helps Kadlo make repairs and upgrades and if there's anytime left he along with Kadlo look up the plans for building a lightsaber.

Felistor
2007-11-17, 01:42 AM
Garik heads down to the firing range and expends several dozen power packs, practicing both his accuracy and rapid target recognition.

Cyrus112
2007-11-19, 10:03 AM
About a week into the voyage, a shudder is felt throughout the ship. If one were to look out any windows, you would clearly see that the ship has come out of hyperdrive.

Currently, you are all just waking up from a nice, resting 8 hour sleep ((or however long you need to sleep to feel rested)).

ybn1197
2007-11-19, 10:06 AM
((JIC - where are we in the upgrades to the ship?))

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-20, 01:31 AM
Tien Vor

Tien jogged out of the bunk they'd given him still zipping up his green flightsuit. He headed immediately to the nearest turbolift with his visored helmet tucked underneath his arm. The helmet was stylized with a rendition of a hawkbat, paying homage to Tien's callsign. He'd assumed that coming out of hyperspace meant that they were there, but if he was getting all ready to roar out of the hangar strapped to an X-Wing and nothing was wrong he'd rather be prepared than caught with his pants down. He'd been over the mission brief several times already and knew his part and the overall goal well. He just hoped the others would pull through on their respective ends.

Felistor
2007-11-20, 01:40 AM
Garik Hannser
Garik gets up from his bunk, and opens his weapons locker even before his clothing locker. If no alarms start sounding, he will then break down his carbine and give it a thorough cleaning before reassembling it and getting dressed.
(A good soldier always keeps his priorities straight).

Cyrus112
2007-11-20, 11:04 AM
((Hmm, I'd go ahead everyone and make Sense Motive checks to get a general feel of the situation))

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-20, 11:42 AM
Tien

Sense Motive: 1d20+2=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1383257)

ybn1197
2007-11-20, 12:14 PM
Kadlo

Sense Motive: 1d20+1=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1383304)

Graybacca
2007-11-20, 12:22 PM
Sense Motive (1d20+4=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1383337)

Cyrus112
2007-11-20, 06:00 PM
You all have no idea why you've stopped, but you do all realize you haven't been in space nearly long enough to be at Ruusan. Other people are curiously poking their heads out of their rooms.

"What's going on?"

"Why are we stopped?"

Seem to be the most widely asked questions.

Graybacca
2007-11-20, 08:45 PM
Tying to figure things out Bendak grabs his Equipment and then heads for the Bridge to find out what going out.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-20, 09:42 PM
Tien

Tien heads to the pilots' ready room, knowing that one of the others would contact him via comlink if anything was amiss.

Cyrus112
2007-11-20, 10:03 PM
Bendak and Tien, as you make your way to your respective places you hear snippets like

"Confrontation...bridge"

and

"Skywalker...Niel...Master Nrook dead"

Graybacca
2007-11-20, 11:10 PM
Bendak increases his speed and runs flat out for the bridge shouting for people to make way. Once at the bridge Doors Bendak scan the scene before him.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-20, 11:15 PM
Tien

Tien stopped cold when he heard what was being said. He hurriedly ripped his comlink off of his belt and opened it to the team's frequency. "Hey guys, does anyone know what's going on?! I'm hearing some bad stuff! Sithspit! Is Master Nrook really dead?" he shouted into it as he began running towards the hangar. He had to check on the Sprite, start the engine warm up sequence in case the worse came to worst.

Felistor
2007-11-21, 01:56 AM
Garik pulls on a pair of pants and some combat boots and looks out into the hallway. If he sees and hears the same things as the rest of his comrades he will grab his combat vest and carbine and head to the bridge as fast as he can.

ybn1197
2007-11-21, 09:28 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo stared at his communicator, unsure if he just heard Tien correctly. Knowing there were other priorities, like the wellfare of the ship, Kadlo grabbed his things and sprinted to the hangar bay and the Sprite, if the ship was needed, he should be there to make sure everything worked. On his way, he will scan the comm frequencies and try to get an idea as to what is going on.

Cyrus112
2007-11-21, 12:12 PM
The comm's are way to busy and clustered with chatter to make anything out.

Those who make it to the bridge:

The doors slide open and in front of you, you see Skywalker on his knees on the floor, his head slumped down, holding what appears to be empty Jedi robes in his arms. People are picking themselves up off the floor and looking around, bewildered and frightened. You can't see Skywalker's face, but those around looking down at him are backing away slowly.

Those who make it to the hangar:

You see people milling about, looking quite confused. Most seem to be staring at the bay exit, seemingly trying to figure out something in their head.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-21, 01:12 PM
Tien
Hangar Bay

"Deck officer! Deck officer!" Tien yelled as he jogged into the hangar bay. Grabbing one man who seemed to be staring out to space for some reason by the shirt and spinning him around, Tien said, "I need a sitrep yesterday! What the hell is going on! What the hell are you looking at?!"

ybn1197
2007-11-21, 01:44 PM
Kadlo

Kadlo looks to the bay exit, trying to see what ever it is the others are so intent upon.

Cyrus112
2007-11-21, 03:49 PM
The deck officer shakes his head as if trying to clear the cobwebs out of it.

"Wha...what? I was just confused as to why Admiral Niel bolted in here, took a ship and took off into space. I should have stopped and asked him what was going on, but my mind seemed to have fallen asleep."

((I think this goes w/o saying, but I'm not really going to be around tomorrow. What with Turkey Day here in the States and all. So no updates tomorrow. Will return on Friday))

Graybacca
2007-11-21, 11:20 PM
Seeing Skywalker on his knees on the floor, his head slumped down, holding what appears to be empty Jedi robes in his arms. Bendak begins to realize the enormity of what has transpired, Bendak moves forward until he stands in front of Skywalker he then sinks to his knees and utters Oh, No Master, Master Nrook!?!, what happened here Skywalker who did this to are Master!

((And happy Turkey Day Everyone.))

Felistor
2007-11-22, 04:47 PM
Garik Hannser
Bridge

Garik turns to the highest ranking Republic officer present, salutes, and asks for orders.
(Unless of course he outranks everyone present, in which case he will ask for a situation report instead).

Cyrus112
2007-11-23, 07:41 PM
((Taking a page from Tien and Garik, when you post, under your name could you please give your location? That'll make things easier for me, hehe))

Skywalker speaks up, his voice shaking with loss and rage.

"Niel...Admiral Niel did this. He became very insistent with Master Nrook that he should be allowed to see the final holocron. He'd been getting a lot of alone time with each holocron, which I found suspicious. What would a non-Force user want with the Holocrons? Apparently Master Nrook shared in my doubts, for he refused to let Admiral Niel see it. Faster than I could react, Niel struck down Master Nrook with a lightsaber. He picked up the holocron and fled. I'm sorry Master. I will avenge you."

Graybacca
2007-11-23, 09:05 PM
no we'll do it together and put an end to the dark-side menace once and for all! getting to his feet on the bridge who's in command of this ship! once he locates the commanding officer, captain I'm assuming over all control of mission you are now in command of this ship and the fleet, get us under way for Ruusan we have to beat the Empire there at all costs.

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-23, 10:24 PM
The deck officer shakes his head as if trying to clear the cobwebs out of it.

"Wha...what? I was just confused as to why Admiral Niel bolted in here, took a ship and took off into space. I should have stopped and asked him what was going on, but my mind seemed to have fallen asleep."

Tien chucked his helmet to the floor with a resounding CLACK! "Sithspit! And you just let him go?! You just let the ranking officer on board just take off? Where the hell does that leave us?!"

Tien snatched his comlink off of his belt again with a growl. "Bendak are you on the bridge? Is the Admiral's ship still within sensor range or has he already made the jump to lightspeed? Which way did he go?"

Cyrus112
2007-11-23, 10:45 PM
Skywalker stands, looking resolute.

"No, Bendak, get your ship and crew ready. I'll be taking over. You're ship is to head straight planetside once Ruusan is in sight. See if there are any inhabitants and what we can do to prepare for a battle. I don't think Niel will be able to be tracked down at this rate. He's probably long gone. Capt. Mothma, get us back on course to Ruusan. I'll talk with the Jedi Masters, see what we can do. I think the Dark Lord of the Sith may have revealed himself a bit prematurely. Lieutenant Antilles, open comms to all frequencies, I'm going to address the ship. See if you can make sure it is relayed to the rest of the fleet."

"Dauntless, this is Jedi Knight ((did I give him a first name? Lol, I dont remember)) Skywalker. Admiral Niel has betrayed us for the Remnant and is currently on his way to inform them of the location of the Valley of the Jedi. We should reach the Valley in the next two days. I want everyone on high alert between now and then. We'll probably have a fight on our hands. I need to speak with the Jedi Masters, if they will consent to it. I leave the bridge to General Akbar."

((Yes, I just did a lot of name dropping. Get over it :smalltongue:))

With that, Skywalker turns on his heel and leaves the bridge.

Graybacca
2007-11-24, 01:45 AM
OK, Then captain i'll need at lest two engineer to help finish are upgrading of the Aurora's Shield generator. at the beeping of his com-link Bendak pulls it out and say, Thats negative Tien he's gone.

Cyrus112
2007-11-24, 07:11 AM
The General gives you a quick, amused look but nods.

"That's General, Special Agent Bendak. You'll have your two engineers. Talk to the Deck Officer when you get down to the hangar. If he gives you any lip, have him contact me immediately."

Graybacca
2007-11-24, 09:17 AM
Yes, Sir and Sorry General. Bendak salutes the General and then leaves for the hanger deck Once on the hanger Bendak goes to the Deck officer and say, i need two engineer to help finish upgrades to the Aurora, General Akbar has already approved this.

Cyrus112
2007-11-25, 10:41 PM
The Deck Officer nods.

"Will do, Special Agent Bendak," he says, saluting smartly. The officer then takes a quick look around the hangar and then whistles shrilly. "Dak, Jek, get over here and help Bendak and the crew of the Aurora Sprite get their modifications for their ship done. I don't care what you were working on before, this comes first. Was there anything else, Special Agent Bendak?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-26, 12:46 AM
Tien

Tien will assist/supervise the repairs however he can, but when they get closer to Ruusan he'll be running preflight checks and getting ready to fly the X-Wing.

Good to move on to Ruusan. If anyone has anything else to do just skip over me.

Cyrus112
2007-11-26, 07:33 AM
((Does anyone else have anything to do? If so, go ahead and post actions. If not, we'll move straight on to Ruusan.))

Graybacca
2007-11-26, 08:24 AM
No that will do for now Thank you, Bendak then helps with upgrades.

((OK i''m ready for the jump ahead))

ybn1197
2007-11-26, 09:08 AM
Kadlo
Hangar Deck

Kadlo re-doubles his efforts on the modifications to the Sprite

Cyrus112
2007-11-26, 05:43 PM
You all pull out of hyper space two days later. Skywalker's voice is heard over the intercom.

"This is it. Finally. The Valley of the Jedi. The Remnant have been given information as to where the Valley lies, so believe me when I say that we have a war ahead of us. The Remnant aren't in sight yet. That gives us an advantage. We don't know how long it is before the traitor Niel leads the Remnant here, but we will be ready for them. I'll get to work on setting up a blockade. The crew of the Aurora Sprite will land planetside and see what, if any, life exists. If possible, they should try and organize forces down there if any are found. May the Force be with us."

ChronicLunacy
2007-11-26, 05:55 PM
Tien Vor

The sleek form of Tien's appropriated X-Wing starfighter curved up and around the Dauntless' superstructure and then buzzed the bridge before performing a snap roll that sent it spiraling down and around towards the main hangar bay, set to escort the Aurora Sprite down to the planet.

"Hawkbat One to Aurora Sprite, I'm in position to escort. Come to planetary approach vector one-one-four and I'll match speed." Tien spoke into his helmet comm as he decelerated to the Dauntless' crawling speed. "Don't scratch my baby coming out of that hangar."

Cyrus112
2007-11-28, 05:17 PM
((Soo, gonna need a pilot check for the Aurora types))

Graybacca
2007-11-28, 05:47 PM
pilot (1d20+13=29) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1397035)

Cyrus112
2007-11-29, 11:02 AM
The two ships fly out of the hangar and make their way planetside as more Republic ships come out of hyperspace. It appears most of the fleet has made the trip out here. On your descent, you notice a few scattered villages and little in the way of technology.

Cyrus112
2007-12-01, 11:53 AM
((watcha all doin?))

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-01, 01:50 PM
((Waiting for two people to post.))

Felistor
2007-12-02, 01:19 AM
Garik sits in the dorsal laser turret on board the Aurora Sprite and lights a cigar.

ybn1197
2007-12-03, 09:36 AM
((Sorry. Bad weekend. Our rotty ran away and the kids are devistated. Spent the weekend putting up posters and combing the neighborhood. Still no luck.))

Kadlo will take the co-pilot's seat next to Bendak.

Graybacca
2007-12-03, 12:40 PM
Bendak notes the land cape below but continues on to the coordinates.

Cyrus112
2007-12-03, 05:55 PM
((Best of luck finding your dog, sir.))

You all note on your descent that Ruusan is very sparse. There are a few villages that can be seen but as far as animal and plant life, there isn't much. You reach the landing spot which is pretty wide open. There is a village near by and some ruins in the background.

ybn1197
2007-12-05, 09:10 AM
Kadlo

"I think our best option is to make for the ruins. I don't think we'll get much information from the locals and time is of the essence." Kadlo collects his gear and waits for any other ideas or opinions.

Cyrus112
2007-12-06, 09:03 AM
You would note that with the way the village is situated and with the surrounding mountainous terrain, you would have to pass through the village to reach the ruins in any amount of time.

Felistor
2007-12-06, 10:23 AM
As they disembark Garik makes sure his pack is properly fastened, and his blaster is fully charged. He also checks his lifeform scanner to see if it is still malfunctioning.

Graybacca
2007-12-06, 03:55 PM
Bendak descends the ramp and looks around making sure he has every thing he needs he heads off toward the village and the ruins

(( Guys I'm going a way over night i'll be back saturday.))

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-06, 04:08 PM
Tien Vor

Tien set the X-Wing down on a patch of clear ground not far away from the Sprite. As the fighter powered down he left his helmet on the control console and made his way onto one of the wing struts. He made sure the cockpit was locked against any curious natives before hopping down onto the ground and making his way to the rest of the group. He was still in his pilot's jumpsuit, strapping his heavy blaster to his thigh when he made it.

"Alright, gang. Let's get this traveling circus on the road, eh? I'd rather we get to the scary Jedi ruins some time before dark." he said with his customary frown that he always got when talking about Jedi voodoo.

Cyrus112
2007-12-07, 12:25 AM
Life scanner was working normally back on the Dauntless, but landing on Ruusan you've noticed that it's acting kind of fritzy again. Making your way to the village, you would note an elderly looking humanoid waiting patiently for you.

In very haltering, heavily accented common he asks, "Jee-dai?"

Felistor
2007-12-07, 01:31 AM
Garik shakes his head in the negative. "Coe-man-doe"
He then shows the old man his blaster carbine. "Boomstick"
Pointing to the ruins he asks: "Who there?"

Cyrus112
2007-12-07, 09:36 AM
The old man rolls his eyes.

"Can understand you, just not good with language. It been so long. None of you Jee-dai?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-07, 07:04 PM
Tien Vor

"Jedi, huh? Hey, Bendak! Kadlo! Hurry up! They want to talk to a jedi!" Tien called back to the others. Sometimes he didn't know why he was here except to fly the big, bad "Jeedai" around, he thought with a little smirk. Then again, since when did the natives on any planet come looking for pilots or scoundrels any time in recorded history? He sat on a nearby rock and waited for the jedi to make nice with the locals.

Graybacca
2007-12-08, 10:54 AM
Bendak walks up to the man yes i'm a Jedi student.

Cyrus112
2007-12-10, 01:23 AM
The elderly humanoid nods his head in an excited fashion.

"Yes, Jee-dai from long time ago say there would be searchers. We keep Valley safe. We keep hidden. None tread grounds. Kat-arn also mention evil forces and war. We prepare battle?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-10, 01:47 AM
Tien Vor

"Those Sith are going to be coming here looking for the same thing we are." Tien mused from his perch on the nearby rock. "They'll kill anyone that gets in their way." he added, looking at the elder and Bendak. "Many of your people would die in a pitched battle. You know that, right?"

Cyrus112
2007-12-10, 09:26 AM
The elder shakes his head emphatically. His basic seems to be coming back to him as he speaks

"We not soldiers, but we are warriors. We are hunters. We have known this happen for centuries. We are prepared. We gather what forces we can to help. We provide much sniper support. This our home. We fight to defend it. We defend it or we die."

Graybacca
2007-12-10, 06:48 PM
Bendak lays his hadnd on the old mans soulder, and it would be my honor to stand and fight along side you

ybn1197
2007-12-11, 01:38 PM
Kadlo

Kadlo, who had stood silently behind Bendak, nods his head as well. "I would be honored as well. Did the Jedi teach your people any skills when they were here?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-11, 01:54 PM
Tien Vor

Tien crossed his arms over his chest and looked away. Hey, if the natives were willing to play decoy and living shield, throwing themselves in front of the imperial troops, so that the party could complete their mission then it was fine with him. If these people didn't have a survival instinct it was up to them, and it wasn't like he was going to turn down the offer. So he waited there on his rock until the Jedi were finished with the talkie talkie.

Graybacca
2007-12-11, 04:42 PM
Tien Tactical it makes no sense for use to go find he item while these people fight and die for use, say we find it and by the time we get back the Imp's have over run them then were then cut off from the ships and are only way off this rock, but if we stay and fight and defeat them then we can take are time and find the item at are leaser

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-11, 04:59 PM
Tien

You weren't responding to my last post, were you? Tien didn't say any of that out loud.

"No good. While we're fighting the Imps will have sent someone to retrieve the artifacts from the ruins. We have to press onward." Tien said, hopping off the rock and approaching Bendak and the elder. "But no way in hell I'm just going to let the Sprite fall into enemy hands. I say we split up. You Jedi finish the mission, me and Garik will protect the escape route and help the natives with their imperial problem. How's that?"

Graybacca
2007-12-11, 05:13 PM
((:smallredface: Yeah i was the way you wrote it, it did sould like you were saying it out loud, but i gess we could say the force let me in on what you were thinking we could say i just read it on your face.))

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-11, 05:24 PM
When Tien says something out loud it's in this color with quotation marks. From now on, try to remember that, okay?

Graybacca
2007-12-11, 07:04 PM
((OK. :redface: ))

Cyrus112
2007-12-11, 07:34 PM
THe elder nods again.

"Many of us can use the Force. Kat-arn and some of his descendants helped us learn. One descendant....strange though. Bad thoughts. Leave planet. Not look back. Think he forgot. About Jee-dai. About Light Side. I go to Valley. Raise the banner. Those who are able come from surrounding villages to help."

Felistor
2007-12-12, 01:01 AM
Garik turns to Bendak. "I don't see why we have to leave these folks to fight on their own. Why don't we help them clean house, and then go looking for your Jedi whatsit?"

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-12, 02:22 AM
Tien

"Try to keep up, muscles. I already went over that. Even if we stay, the Imps will no doubt send someone to the ruins while we're out here holding them back. Someone needs to go on ahead, even if we stay here."

ybn1197
2007-12-12, 08:24 AM
Kadlo

"I agree with Tien. The Imps have followed that pattern at every turn so far. I doubt they will stray from it now. As much as it pains me to leave the natives to fight our battle, I think at least some of us should press on to the ruins and hopefully beat the Imps to the artifact."

Cyrus112
2007-12-12, 10:43 AM
Your ComLinks begin to go off.

"Members of the Aurora Sprite, this is Jedi Knight Skywalker. Most of our fleet is in the sky above you. We'll be attempting a blockade, but a few ships might get through. We'll be ferrying down a few battalions of troops. Hopefully it will help."

Cyrus112
2007-12-14, 10:41 AM
((Watcha all up to?))

ybn1197
2007-12-14, 10:55 AM
Kadlo
"Acknowledged. Aurora Sprite out." Kadlo looks to the others. "If we are going to do this, we need to move now. Bendak, Tien's right. We should move out to the ruins now. I have faith in Garik and Tien. They are more than capable of handling whatever the Imps throw at them." Kadlo picks up his gear and before setting out, turns to the eldar. "May the force be with you." Kadlo then heads towards the ruins.

Graybacca
2007-12-14, 01:58 PM
Your right OK lets go Bendek moves off toward the ruins, over his shoulder he say we'll be back as soon a possible

Cyrus112
2007-12-17, 12:02 AM
As you make your way to the ruins, a banner goes up near the middle of said ruins and a long, low trumpet note is rung. From near and far, answering calls are returned. One of the first things you see upon entering the ruins is a very large cave. There seems to be a pulsating light coming from it.

Graybacca
2007-12-17, 03:09 AM
Bendak heads for the cave mouth and will enter it.

ybn1197
2007-12-17, 08:54 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo follows, opening his senses to the Force.

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-17, 10:24 AM
Tien

Tien turned to the elder or whoever was left in charge of the defense and said, "Alright, so fill us in on your battle plan so we can coordinate an effective defense with the troops from the Dauntless. I need to know your numbers, your weapons, and tactics you were planning on using, etc. We'll have some heavy equipment but those Imperial dogs tend to come loaded for bear. We need to be as effective as possible."

Cyrus112
2007-12-17, 11:07 AM
As you are talking, Tien, a sizeable number of shuttles come landing on the surface and out come an even more sizeable number of troops. The one you're talking to says, "We have some that are trained in the Force. Mostly, we are hunters. We will provide long range support for troops." Looking around, Tien, you notice many of the villagers with some very nice looking weaponry as far as sniper rifles go. They are taking up covered points in trees and a few of the surrounding ruins that aren't part of the Valley.

Kadlo, this entire planet seems imbued with the Force. You sense the Force in the cave as well.

Walking in, Bendak, you see many, many crystals all different colors and hues.

((Knowledge: Jedi if you have it))

Graybacca
2007-12-17, 12:26 PM
Knowledge (Jedi lore) (1d20+4=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1431791)

ybn1197
2007-12-17, 12:34 PM
Kadlo does not have Knowledge: Jedi Lore, so no roll for me.

Cyrus112
2007-12-17, 02:55 PM
These are the crystals used in the construction of a Jedi's lightsaber. You've heard of crystal caves before, but this is the first you are seeing of them.

ybn1197
2007-12-18, 10:00 AM
((OCC: As I specifically stated Kadlo was researching the construction of a light saber during our downtime, would he know how to extract the crystal from the rock properly?))

Cyrus112
2007-12-18, 10:36 AM
((You would have an idea, yes. I will say that while there are some in the rocks, they also just litter the floor, free for the taking))

Felistor
2007-12-19, 12:28 AM
Garik takes a couple of the snipers to a good vantage point with plenty of cover, then increases the zoom function on his macrobinoculars as he scans the incoming troops.

Graybacca
2007-12-19, 10:52 AM
Realizing what the crystals were Bendak stretches out with the force to see witch of the crystals where meant for him and his lightsaber.

Cyrus112
2007-12-19, 11:16 AM
A somewhat oddly shaped silver crystal sparkles in the dim light, drawing your eye directly to it.

The troops coming in seem to be your average ground troops. A few light cannons and some ligh combat vehicles are being unloaded as well.

ybn1197
2007-12-19, 03:04 PM
Kadlo
Watching Bendak, Kaldo opens up to the force and tries the same thing.

Graybacca
2007-12-19, 03:46 PM
Seeing the somewhat oddly shaped silver crystal sparkle Bendak bends down and retrives the crystal

Cyrus112
2007-12-20, 12:31 AM
Kadlo, you found an almost perfectly round bronze crystal that draws your eye.

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-20, 12:58 AM
Tien

Tien went on to leave the actual planning to the elder/ground commander for the ground troops that had just landed and headed back to the two ships they'd arrived in. He supervised the camo-netting of the Aurora Sprite, hoping to hide it from the enemy long enough that if they needed to make a quick getaway he wouldn't have to run past a detachment of stormtroopers to get to it. Secondly, he made sure his X-Wing was prepped and ready to go. He wasn't much of a ground trooper like Garik. If he was going to provide some real support to the ground battle, he'd be doing it via strafing runs and air superiority in the snubfighter. In the atmosphere, he could beat the pants off of even the faster, more maneuverable in space TIE models. Even against monsters like AT-AT walkers and their ilk his X-Wing's wingtip cannons and proton torpedoes would turn them into so much scrap metal.

Bring it on.

ybn1197
2007-12-20, 09:06 AM
Kadlo
As they pass by the crystal that has attracted his attention, Kadlo will reach out with the force and gently pick it up from its resting place.

Move Object: 1d20+11=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1437431)

Cyrus112
2007-12-20, 02:55 PM
It lifts easily, almost eagerly, from its resting place.

Over the comms:

"This is Jedi Knight Skywalker. We have contact with the Remnant. Scramble fighters and open fire...what is that?" Skywalker's comm breaks off suddenly, and something is seen streaking towards the planet at an extremely fast rate.

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-20, 05:22 PM
Tien

"This is Hawkbat One. I'm going to do a flyby and see whatever the hell that was." crackled the sullustan's voice over the comms. "If it's something I can't take care of, I'll make a run for space and see if I can get out of its range before coming back."

The amber light of his exhaust flared briefly once Tien's X-Wing's repulsorlifts brought it above tree level and it shot off. He tracked the course of the thing that had come streaking towards the atmosphere and shot out to either intercept it from the rear quarter as it leveled out or go head to head with it if it was coming straight at him. He set his lasers to dual-linked fire and checked his scopes for enemy targets.

Cyrus112
2007-12-22, 08:46 PM
It's a metallic object of some kind. I'll need a pilot check from you, Tien.

((Also, I will be incommunicado for the next couple of days, so break until the day after Christmas, I think. I may be able to get on before that, but maybe not. Feel free to post actions/comments if you'd like, just don't expect them to be addressed until early into this upcoming week. Also Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. If not, Happy Holidays.))

Cyrus112
2007-12-26, 04:12 PM
((I'm back. Actions, people?))

Graybacca
2007-12-26, 08:26 PM
Bendak with the crystal in hand he continues on deeper into the ruins

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-26, 09:00 PM
Tien

Pilot Check: 1d20+20 → [20,20] = (40)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1445599/

ybn1197
2007-12-28, 09:18 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo carefully pockets the crystal and follows Bendak.

Cyrus112
2007-12-28, 04:56 PM
You both exit the cave in time to see what happens with Tien. Tien, you somehow manage to maneuver your ship out of the way of this thing heading toward you at an extremely fast speed. You roll out of the way and it streaks by you. Kadlo and Bendak see this and then see the object streak towards the ruins farther in. There is a muffled thump and a cloud of dust and debris goes into the air when it lands near what is, as far as you can tell, the center of the Valley.

Felistor
2007-12-31, 09:42 AM
Garik Hannser

Garik's voice crackles over the commlink. "Kadlo, Bendak, that thing didn't hit you did it?"

Graybacca
2007-12-31, 10:00 AM
Bendak pulled out his com-link and replays, no were still here but it did land deeper in the ruins where on are way to explore it now Putting the com-link away Bendak heads deeper into the ruin at a faster pace

ChronicLunacy
2007-12-31, 03:41 PM
Tien

Tien struggled against the stick, the G-forces in the atmosphere shoving him into the pilot's seat with almost more weight than his body could handle. He felt the world narrowing into a tunnel inside his head as the blood rushed out of it, but his flight suit compensated by tightening on his body to keep the blood contained while his R5 copilot funneled adrenaline and other chemicals into his bloodstream in order to keep him awake and coherent. If he did happen to pass out, the droid would take control automatically until he awoke, but fortunately he was able to avoid that.

"Whoo!" Tien exclaimed, shaking his head to clear it after the maneuver that saved his life. "Thanks, R5. That was a rough one. Just what the hell was that anyway?" he asked through the comm link so the others could hear him. Circling the ruins, he swept in for a low pass to get a better look at whatever had nearly killed him before continuing on to harass any Imperial troop carriers that would inevitably be coming down for the ground battle.

Summary: Getting a look, then driving into the high atmosphere in order to intercept troop carriers. If he can knock a few out of the sky the battle might go a little better for those on the ground.

Cyrus112
2008-01-01, 11:47 PM
Tien, you see some sort of metallic pod that has slightly cratered in the ground, but not much else aside from that. Going high into atmosphere, you can begin to make out the battle before you. A few Remnant troop pods have broken through and are on the way to Ruusan.

Garik, no approaching troops yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Bendak, Kadlo, as you make your way further in, you see a robed and hooded figure staring at a large pyramid structure, facing away from you.

"Is this all the resistance they send to face the great Lord Galak?" a familiar voice asks. The figure turns around, and there stands Admiral Niel, wielding a blood red lightsaber. He's flanked by two other Sith who are robed in black and also carry activated lightsabers.

"Keep these two busy while I head on inside," he says as he turns back around and heads into the pyramid.

Graybacca
2008-01-02, 12:06 AM
Bendak draws one of his lightsabers and ignites it. I don't see anything Great about a traitor like you Admiral Niel.

Bendak then Advances and attacks one of the dark jedi left to stop him.

INITIATIVE: (1d20+7=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449478/)
Lightsaber Attack: (1d20+9=28, 1d20+4=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449528/)
Confirm critical: (1d20=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449530/)
Damage: (2d8+2=13, 2d8+2=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449532/)

ybn1197
2008-01-02, 09:40 AM
Kadlo

Kadlo is completely caught off guard by the presence of the Admiral and his Sith cohorts.

Initiative: 1d20+2=3 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449669/)

Great, he thinks to himself, just what we needed to make the day complete. Kadlo pulls his blaster from his holster and fires at the approaching Sith.

Attack Rolls: 1d20+8=28, 1d20+3=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449670/)
Damage Rolls: 3d6=14, 3d6=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449671/)

ChronicLunacy
2008-01-02, 05:25 PM
Tien

"Alright...." Tien said to himself as he checked the power gauges for his weapons and shields and accelerated to combat speed. The wings on his small craft parted into the definitive X-shape the fighter was known for with the small whine of servomotors. "This is Hawkbat One, I'm starting my attack run." he communicated to those on the ground below. "Let's see if I can't make this a bit easier on you guys down there."

The X-Wing snapped up onto its starboard s-foil and dove downwards at the oncoming troop ships. Tien selected proton torpedoes from his weapon inventory, linking them to fire both simultaneously, and settled the lock-on reticle onto the lead ship. He heard the beeping of the targeting computer begin to rapidly speed up until it was just a solid tone. He bore down grimly on the flight stick, thumbing the trigger to send twin streaks of azure light rocketing from his X-Wing's torpedo tubes. As soon as they were away, he snap rolled out of the flight path to avoid enemy fire.

Initiative: 1d20+11=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449995/)
Defense: 22
Proton Torpedo Attack: 1d20+10=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449990/) (+1 for Precise Attack? So 23?)
Damage: 9d10=42, 9d10=41 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449992/) (83 Damage)
Misc Pilot Checks: 1d20+20=35, 1d20+20=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1449993/) (+6 Maneuver bonus from fighter: 41 and 37)

Cyrus112
2008-01-06, 02:55 AM
((Why oh why must the evil NPC's always NOT make thier Fort saves? You people need a challenge for once, lol))

Tien, more ships join up with you to take down the various small and large transports heading for the ground. They seem to be, for the most part, unguarded; a few TIE's are the only escort. The combined fire of all the ships present in your little group manage to drop one of the smaller transports. There are still a few more smaller and larger ones.

Kadlo, the one that you shoot takes the bolts and seems winded, but he still stands as he advances toward you. Bendak, you drop yours with two quick slashes of your lightsaber.

ybn1197
2008-01-07, 08:38 AM
Kadlo
Kadlo continues to fire at the remaining sith, hopefully leaving an opening for Bendak to follow the admiral.

Attack Rolls1d20+8=21, 1d20+3=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1453501/)
Damage Rolls 3d6=13, 3d6=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1453503/)

((OCC Note: I will not be able to access the internet starting 5:00 pm EST on Tuesday till Friday at the earliest. My grandfather passed away over the weekend so I am heading back to my parents house for the funeral. They don't have internet access so I will not be able to check messages until I get back home, which may be Friday or over the weekend. Either way, I will be back by next Monday (14th).))

Graybacca
2008-01-07, 11:18 AM
((OCC Note: I will not be able to access the internet starting 5:00 pm EST on Tuesday till Friday at the earliest. My grandfather passed away over the weekend so I am heading back to my parents house for the funeral. They don't have internet access so I will not be able to check messages until I get back home, which may be Friday or over the weekend. Either way, I will be back by next Monday (14th).))

((Sorry to her that man you have my condolences))

Graybacca
2008-01-07, 11:24 AM
Bendak goes to Kadlo aid and attacks the sith.

Lightsaber Attack: (1d20+9=25, 1d20+4=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1453680/)
Damage: (2d8+2=17, 2d8+2=8) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1453689/)

ChronicLunacy
2008-01-07, 12:17 PM
Tien

"This is Hawkbat One. Y-Wings, form up and take down the lead transport, the big one. X-Wings, you're with me. Pick an eyeball and poke it out." Tien ordered the fighters with him. He pulled up and selected a TIE fighter, switching his weapons over to laser cannons once again. With their meager fighter screen gone, the rebel pilots could have a field day with the transports.

OOC: How many ships are there exactly? How many large transports, small transports, and TIE fighters? Are the TIEs all the same type?

Cyrus112
2008-01-09, 11:57 AM
((My condolences as well))

The remaining Sith attacks Bendak.

Attack 1 = 25
Damage = 18

Attack 2 = 7
Damage = 17

The Sith remains standing after Bendak's attack. One of Kadlo's bolts hits the Sith, and the other gets deflected back at Kadlo for the damage of the second bolt.

There are two very big transport ships and four smaller transport ships, not counting the one you blew up.

Cyrus112
2008-01-13, 12:20 PM
Fighters begin to scatter from the larger transport ships. A mix of TIE and TIE Advance fighters.

Graybacca
2008-01-13, 04:56 PM
Bendak continues to attack the sith

Lightsaber attack (1d20+9=28, 1d20+4=15) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1460619/)
Damage (2d8+2=13, 2d8+2=14) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1460625/)

ChronicLunacy
2008-01-16, 03:52 PM
Tien

OOC: How MANY fighters are there?

Tien randomly selected the closest TIE Advanced fighter, angling in, trying to get behind it for a killing shot. He juked and swept his fighter to keep up with the TIE pilot's wild maneuvering and attempted to lock his targeting reticle on him. When he heard the targeting computer give him a beep, and when his instincts told him it was right, he squeezed back on the trigger and let four, linked laser bolts burn from his wingtips.

Initiative: 1d20+11=31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463251/)
Attack: 1d20+21=40 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463252/)
Damage: 6d10=43, 6d10=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463253/)
Random Piloting Rolls: 1d20+26=44, 1d20+26=38 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463256/) (Used Lucky for a reroll.)

ybn1197
2008-01-16, 03:59 PM
Kadlo continues to fire his blaster at the remaining sith.

Attack Rolls: 1d20+8=21, 1d20+3=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463260/)
Critical Threat: 1d20+3=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463261/)
Damage: 3d6=10, 3d6=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463264/)
10 to Vitality and 16 to Wounds

Cyrus112
2008-01-22, 02:58 PM
((Sorry about my not being around. First Giant was down and now my computer is dying. I'll update when I can, but for now, updates may be slow. Just and FYI. Please bear with me, hehe))

Bendak, you fight with the Dark Jedi a bit more. Your first attack hits, the second swings wide. He attacks back.

Attack 1
Attack - 22
Damage - 10

Attack 2 - 19
Damage - 14

Kadlo, you take the Dark Jedi between the eyes and he falls to the foor, dead.

Tien, you see six TIE's and six TIE Advances. You drop one of the Advances.

Graybacca
2008-01-22, 04:10 PM

Lightsaber attack (1d20+9=28, 1d20+4=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469632/)
Confirm Critical (1d20=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469647/)
Damage (2d8+2=18, 2d8+2=9) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469653/)

ChronicLunacy
2008-01-24, 09:48 PM
Tien

Tien's X-Wing blew through the cloud of molten debris that had once been a TIE Advanced fighter and selected the next closest target. As he angled in to get on its tail, his astromech droid kept watch on ship's systems and would shrill a warning if an enemy dropped onto his tail. "Scratch one for the home team. Y-Wings, how you doing on those transports?" he said as he rolled his fighter and moved in on another TIE Advanced. These had shields last time he'd checked. They were the first priority, the most dangerous to the Y-Wings. They had to be taken out fast. He just hoped his squadron was up to the challenge.

He lined up a shot and fired again.

Misc. Piloting Rolls: 1d20+26=40, 1d20+26=36 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1472237/)
Attack: 1d20+21=23 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1472238/)
Damage: 6d10=30, 6d10=38 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1472239/)

Felistor
2008-01-25, 02:13 AM
Garik disassembles and cleans his blaster carbine, then reassembles it.

ybn1197
2008-01-28, 09:40 AM

Lightsaber attack (1d20+9=28, 1d20+4=18) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469632/)
Confirm Critical (1d20=19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469647/)
Damage (2d8+2=18, 2d8+2=9) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469653/)

((I thought we got them all, except the Admiral of course but he already took off.))

Graybacca
2008-01-28, 10:34 AM
(( Well i sort of missed that part, and in that case))

Bendak take minute to rest before he continues after the admiral

Cyrus112
2008-02-03, 07:04 PM
((So yeah, my PC took a major dump, so I can't do much right now other than to ask that you all please hang with it. My PC SHOULD be up and running by the end of the week, if you all don't mind hanging on, we can properly advance then))

Graybacca
2008-02-03, 11:05 PM
((OK Cool))

ybn1197
2008-02-04, 08:36 AM
((No problem. Been there before.))