PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar! Tell me what you think!

Brennan
2010-06-13, 02:17 AM
Got a new avatar, and guess who he is?

Tell me what you think; I'm not above improving it. http://www.deviantart.com/download/167463783/The_Tenth_Doctor_OOTS_Style_by_Brennan_Redux.png

licoot
2010-06-13, 04:38 AM
Shouldn't you have really posted that in the Arts and Crafts Showcase, or the OOTS fan art thread,
the avatar is good though, but I prefer your current one

Elder Tsofu
2010-06-13, 04:57 AM
Quite nice overall, although it lacks the "aww" quality of your current one. :smallwink:

Hm, I'd shorten the legs slightly. They are usually slightly longer than the head-diameter. (from what I've seen)
You might move the... argh what's the name... where the suit overlap in front slightly to the left to put it a bit more of center. But only slightly. :smallsmile:
(the tie looks like it is on the right spot)

I haven't seen ears done before, but it looks quite well. :smallsmile:
Oh, and I'd rather shorten the light from the pen than cut of a shoe.

Brennan
2010-06-13, 12:16 PM
Shouldn't you have really posted that in the Arts and Crafts Showcase, or the OOTS fan art thread,
the avatar is good though, but I prefer your current one

Meh. It was 3:00 in the morning and I was too tired to notice. I guess that should fall under similar rules as posting when drunk, eh? Well, I don't see too much problem in this, considering it will be buried in a couple dozen hours.

Oh, and the clipped-off shoe was an accident. I don't know what made it do that, lol.

Zolkabro
2010-06-16, 10:50 AM
Oh, and I'd rather shorten the light from the pen than cut of a shoe.

It's not a pen, it's a sonic screwdriver. The picture is of the 10th Doctor.
:smallsigh: *facepalm* :smallsigh: