PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to get a battlefist without taking levels in renegade mastermaker? (3.

realbombchu
2010-06-14, 09:09 PM
See topic. I heard there was a way once, but I wasn't really paying attention, so I don't remember how it worked. I want to play an artificer who lost his left arm a little below the elbow and replaced it with a battlefist. I don't want to take renegade mastermaker levels if I don't need to though. Thanks!

Faleldir
2010-06-14, 09:15 PM
Make a DC 25 UMD check.

Alleine
2010-06-14, 09:20 PM
Get the mighty arm graft from Faiths of Eberron

Fax Celestis
2010-06-14, 09:40 PM
Make a DC 25 UMD check.

LOL

"This skill! It does everything! It slices! It dices! It lets you emulate a race for an ambiguous amount of time! Order now, and get a free battlefist!"

Jarian
2010-06-14, 09:46 PM
"This skill! It does everything! It slices! It dices! It lets you emulate a race for an ambiguous amount of time! Order now, and get a free battlefist!"

You forgot "But wait! If you call within the next fifteen minutes, you can get TWO battlefists for the price of one!"

Tsk. You'd make a terrible infomercial writer. :smalltongue:

Optimystik
2010-06-14, 10:16 PM
You forgot "But wait! If you call within the next fifteen minutes, you can get TWO battlefists for the price of one!"

"...Monk sold separately."

panaikhan
2010-06-15, 02:05 AM
Why stop at a battlefist?
Try looking at the 'half-golem' template.

-edit- Now my snark is out of the way, how about talking 'Warforged Grafts' with the DM?

realbombchu
2010-06-15, 02:13 PM

Tsk. You'd make a terrible infomercial writer. :smalltongue:

Just pay separate shipping and handling. ;)

I think the mighty arm graft is what I'm after, but using Use Magic Device sounds interesting too.

Akal Saris
2010-06-15, 08:09 PM
Get the mighty arm graft from Faiths of Eberron

Yup. Very cheap too, only 8K or so if I recall. And then you can be Jax from Mortal Kombat :D

Alleine
2010-06-15, 08:53 PM
Yup. Very cheap too, only 8K or so if I recall. And then you can be Jax from Mortal Kombat :D

Even better, 1k and 2 health.

its a deal, even using the new(crappy) grafting rules.