PDA

View Full Version : HELP i need to buy things for my goliath DND 3.5

gallagher
2010-06-16, 12:55 AM
well the title pretty much says it all. here is the character in question (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=215784)
it is a level 8 Monk/PsyWarrior who will be a recurring villain, with so far a set of +1 Keen tiger claws (exactly the same as the Scorpion Claws, i think from savage species. they give a +4 unnamed bonus to grapple, and i am making them both be able to be upgraded as one weapon since i am the DM) and a +2 ring of protection.

this is a low magic campaign, as arcanists are effectively hunted (which is actually what this and two other recurring villains will be doing, which is why i need to have their stats down)

so i guess i have about 11000 gp left to spend. and please dont say a periapt of wisdom or the suchlike, as they are getting belts of magnificence that will be slowly upgraded as they come back into the picture to make them tougher. i know they can just be sold back when they get their belts, but i want them to get tougher because of the belts in all aspects.