PDA

View Full Version : The Last Days: Animators Click here!

Lord Loss
2010-06-21, 07:56 AM
I dreamed up a short animatiom movie about a dying boy who spends his last days with his grandfather at a cabin in the midst of a marsh. Unfortunatley, I've no artistic skill nor knowledge of graphic design. Therefore, if anyone knows how (and is interested in making) the short please post here abd/or PM me.

Cast of Characters

James - Dying Child
Samuel - Grandfather
Earl - Hunter who lives near Grandfather's Cabin

A large part of the movie will be silent, excluding a few discussions between Earl and Samuel, and James crying.

Irbis
2010-06-21, 10:37 AM
I don't want to stomp on you, but...

Do you know how expensive making of the movies (in either currency or skill/time) is?

If you want to attract someone skilled, you should post a bit more, maybe post a bit of your planned movie's script, that is, be awesome on your front, too :smallsmile:

Jokasti
2010-06-21, 01:01 PM
Theres an animation of a boy and a girl in an infinite plane with a huge thing of glass between them, and they draw their messages, then the guy tries to punch through the glass. I'll try to find the link but the author has a tutorial on how to do it and I've heard it's very easy.
Draw with Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvjZ6VkLuCM&feature=youtube_gdata)
I think his dA page is linked to in his YouTube page.

Lord Loss
2010-06-21, 05:34 PM
i'll post the script once i get around to a more finalized copy. The artwork in draw for me exceeds mt capabilities by a LOT.

Comet
2010-06-22, 05:01 AM
Theres an animation of a boy and a girl in an infinite plane with a huge thing of glass between them, and they draw their messages, then the guy tries to punch through the glass. I'll try to find the link but the author has a tutorial on how to do it and I've heard it's very easy.
Draw with Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvjZ6VkLuCM&feature=youtube_gdata)
I think his dA page is linked to in his YouTube page.

Thanks for linking that, it was very much worth watching.