PDA

View Full Version : Druids and Horrid animals

Wermus
2010-06-25, 12:43 AM
Hi again, this is the REAL Wermus speaking here(i already yelled my friend who took my account, lazy guyxDD),and i want to thanks all for the help that this forum bring me to me and my DM.

I will just leave my question because my english get worse when i write a lot of words xDD.

Im playing a lvl 12-13 campaing in Eberron and a good friend wants to enter with a druid, but he asked about changing to an "Horrid" animal with Wildshape. Is this posible cause "it" is still an animal or it have different ruling?.

thanks a lot in advance^^

mikej
2010-06-25, 01:00 AM
SRD

Alternate Form

A creature with this special quality has the ability to assume one or more specific alternate forms. A true seeing spell or ability reveals the creature’s natural form. A creature using alternate form reverts to its natural form when killed, but separated body parts retain their shape. A creature cannot use alternate form to take the form of a creature with a template. Assuming an alternate form results in the following changes to the creature:

Wildshape is considered an Alternate Form ability.

Edit: However, The ECS does offer Druids the option of selecting "Horrid" animal as thier companions. Applied with the Warbeast template [ MMII ] and to lesson the penalty use Natural Bond [Complete Adventurer] for a tougher than normal pet.