PDA

View Full Version : Don't know 'bout mah weird world... IC thread

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 10:38 AM
You all wake up in the middle of an 100'x100' room. No exits of any kind, though it is filled with unnatural light.

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 10:51 AM
As you are laying there, you are greeted by a deep voice: "Hello! You have been drafted for... The Game! Note: By hearing this you relinquish the right to sue over being irrevocably turned into an dairy product. Por instrucciones de draconic, el canto de "dos", ahora como un grupo ahora."

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 10:57 AM
Hassid

"Whoever you are, I suppose I owe you. My life, to be exact. What do you require of me?"

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 11:00 AM
" You ****ing *****. And I was just about to develop a new Psionic Power! You people choose the worst times to take us away. " The mind flayers says, as he looks around his surroundings. With nothing to do, the Psion asks, " What are we supposed to do? Just sit here? What?! " More than a hint of annoyance drifted into his voice; the Aberration seems more than a little pissed off at this development of his life.

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 11:02 AM
Hassid

Hassid raises his claws at the Mind Flayer, cautious, asking,"Who are you? Do you know who brought us here?"

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 11:03 AM
S'vakya replies without a moment's hesitation, " Nope. No idea. At all. Now if only we could get some answers... "

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 11:04 AM
The voice buts in to say: "Any fighting results in termination."

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 11:05 AM
A ladder appears in the floor.

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 11:07 AM
" Alright. That still doesn't solve my annoyance; why did you bring us here, are we in some kind of gladiatorial arena? An Interdimensional arena, with the only purpose being to satisfy your amusement? Answer me!!!!!

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 11:07 AM
Hassid

Hassid nods, and sheathes his claws, slotting his fingers into grooves on their handles and pulling them, one after the other, smoothly up his arm and into his sleeve.

"You want us to take this ladder?"

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 11:14 AM
" A ladder. I wonder what would happen if I poked it. Best not, it would probably result in some weird things. But then again, if you don't take a leap, then you won't ever get any where. " The Mindflayer says, as he summons an Astral Construct, which promptly starts climbing on the ladder.

Summon an Astral Construct to climb a ladder... using Astral Legion Psicrown.

shadowedsoul
2010-06-27, 11:16 AM
Gabrielle

Gabrielle shakes her head to clear away the cobwebs of unconsciousness.
I would suggest that for the time being at least everyone just calms down. Getting angry without something to direct it at is rearely productive.
She says, peering down the ladder.

Spot-40
Listen-40
(I can take 10 on spot and listen checks)
I also have Blindsight out to 120 ft.
What can I tell from my sensory exploration?

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 11:19 AM
Hassid

Hassid stands rock still for a moment, frowning, preparing himself in case there is a fight.

Becoming Psionically Focused, auto-succeed.

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 11:20 AM
Shadowedsoul: you see an empty room with 4 doors, one in each direction.

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 11:24 AM
" So, um, what do you see? Should we go down there? Is there a raging inferno of doom, or how about an aquatic terror, thousands of leagues high, about to eat us? " S'vkya asks, as he rests comfortably, slowing returning to calmness.

Gain Psionic Focus as a move action ( If the DM will allow it, I'd like to psionically focus my Psicrystal, not me )

shadowedsoul
2010-06-27, 11:25 AM
Gabrielle
Looks pretty simple, it's just a room with 4 doors. I don't like this though, generally when I wake up in a room without knowing where I am there's better security than this.

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 11:29 AM
Hassid

"Generally I don't wake up in rooms where I don't know where I am. It's bad for business and all that."

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 11:29 AM
NecroticPunch: OK

shadowedsoul
2010-06-27, 11:33 AM
Gabrielle
Where I grew up if you didn't wake up somewhere not knowing where you were at least once a year it meant your status was slipping.
Gabrielle says with a wry grin.
I suppose if we're going to be stuck here together we should at least know each other's names. I'm Gabrielle.
She says, glancing around the room at the others.

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 11:37 AM
" Well if it's just a room, we might as well go down it! " S'vakya says, as he moves his hand forward, telling them to go first.

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 11:42 AM
Hassid

"I'm Hassid, once chief assassin to Hamanu, now...freelance."

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 12:00 PM
" I'm S'vakya, former Human, now a Mind Flayer. I am a master of Psionics. Nice to meet you. " S'vakya says, as he makes a slight bow. Taking a moment to recollect his focus, S'vakya motioned forward one more.

Give myself Psionic Focus as well. Two Psionic Focuses enable me to pwnzor people. :smallcool:

shadowedsoul
2010-06-27, 12:02 PM
Gabrielle
A mentalist and a killer. Well, I've been stuck with worse.
Gabrielle say, ignoring S'vakya's gestures.

Cogidubnus
2010-06-27, 12:08 PM
Hassid

"A mentalist, an killer and a...thief? Things are going well. And I am a reliable killer, whatever else I may be."

I changed my adjective, hence the typo. Leaving it for funs :smallsmile:

NecroticPunch
2010-06-27, 12:14 PM
" Sir, ' An ' is not the correct form of speech, in the context where you said it. I guess that I'll send an astral construct in, see what happens. " S'vakya said, as he called upon the power in his Psicrown manifesting a living form of ectoplasm. Using his supreme will power, S'vakya commanded his minion to climb down the ladder.

1 charge used up on my Psicrown, since you ignored the last time I did this >.>

shadowedsoul
2010-06-27, 12:18 PM
Gabrielle
I've stolen a few things in my life, I'm more hunter than thief though.
Gabrielle says, chuckling a little and stepping back as the construct moves toward the ladder.

Sir Bacon
2010-06-27, 12:28 PM
NecroticPunch: Nothing happens to it.