PDA

View Full Version : AvB - Glutklinge

Rizban
2010-07-06, 12:30 AM
You walk through the door and find a clerk, obviously representing another party.

"You're here for bodyguard work, yes? I certainly hope so, because we need a good guard immediately."

Wabbajack
2010-07-06, 06:23 AM
"First I wish you a good day. And yes, I am looking for work as a bodyguard. But if I am a good guard depends on what you except of a guard. But be sure good sir that I am a formidable warrior. I additionally have access to arcane abilities, of which some could come in handy if my client needs to flee."
"And he got a talking raven! Caw!"

Rizban
2010-07-06, 11:47 PM
"Great! You're hired. Proceed directly to Mr. Ezekiel Jedder's place across the street about a block north. It's a big shop, you can't miss it.

I'd accompany you, but I've got other duties I have to run first."

With a quick bow, he backs out of the room.

Do you mind if I put you in a group with another player?

If you accept the team up, then go here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159136

If not, then we'll just continue here and find you another employer.

Rizban
2010-08-02, 07:49 PM
A terrible explosion suddenly rocks the entire city, and the ground shakes as if an earthquake were tearing the city apart. The sky lights up from a blast many times the brightness of the sun, and you are certain that certain death has at last come to claim you. As the brightness fades, you look toward the Mages' Quarter and see the last remnants of the horror burning directly towards the sky in a seemingly endless stream of raw, burning mana which threatens to tear reality asunder. What seems like an eternity passes as you stare, though it is likely only a few seconds, and at last the blast fades away. In the distance, you hear a building collapse, and you are certain that something horrible has been unleashed upon the city.