PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Reborn Omake: Kogami Akira demands it!

Innis Cabal
2010-07-11, 03:31 PM
This is intended to be the Omake thread for the Bleach Reborn Game. More information to come as more is really hammered out. Stay tuned everyone! :smallsmile:

Some rules!

1) First and foremost: the Omake thread is for silliness WHILE IN CHARACTER. I'd rather not have Roland come over and lock the thread because people turned it into a Silly Banter thread >_<

2) Actions taken by characters in the Omake thread are not canon and never happened--however, certain bits of information relayed through the Omake thread may be true. >8)

3) Otherwise, stay within forum rules and have fun!

Draken
2010-07-11, 03:50 PM
Talk to a Faction leader! With your host, Gralster!

"Hail, scumbags everywhere, and welcome to the first installment of Talk to a Faction Leader, with your host, me, the one and only Graslter. With us today we have the leaders of the many factions, as well as a few other powerful individuals who can just almost get there, but lack the proper amount of minions to be a proper faction leader. And we will be receiving your questions to them! So for our first question!"

Gralster turns to a shrimp, which in turn raises its empty pincers.

"Right. We have no questions yet, so this concludes our first show. Send in your questions for the next installment of Talk to a Faction Leader!"

The lights go out on the studio.

Frozen_Feet
2010-07-11, 03:50 PM
I would like to gently express her opinion that this thread is completely unneeded and unprofessional, and all people should just head back to work.

Sincerely,
---------- Yamamoto Sayuri

"Who cares? There will be fan mail. Where is my mail, by the way? I demand fan mail!"

*pushes Elder aside*

"Hey, I heard pretty ladies tend to write to convicted criminals. Does that mean I get mail, too?"

"Hah! You wish, old man! They're only interested in pretty young men, like me!"

13_CBS
2010-07-11, 04:14 PM
Tune in next time for another exciting episode of Talk to a Faction Leader! Up next is Ohayou Soul Society!

But first, a special message from our sponsors.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Want to spend some time in the mortal plane, but your gigai keeps breaking down? Ever had that special moment with your human beloved ruined by your physical host suffering massive Spirit Particle Failure?

Try 12th Division Inc.'s new Soul Doll Mk. II! It's simple, easy, and convenient to use! 3 month's usage without SP Failure GUARANTEED!

"Every time I tried to see my mortal girlfriend, we'd have our date messed up by my gigai collapsing into a pile of goo or exploding. But ever since I got my new Sou Doll Mk. II, our times have never been smoother!"

All you need to do is press our patented Soul A Go-Go button, step inside of the Mk. II, and you're on your way to a fun time in mortal land! Order yours now at ***-****-****! That's ***-****-****!

Special offer for the first 500 customers: a brand new set of Yum-Yum Soul Candy, your choice of flavor, FOR FREE! That's right, you'll get a set of 12th Division Inc's most popular snack for free if you order right now!

*Batteries not included

*Surgeon General's warning: Excessive Soul Candy consumption can cause major Soul-Body desynchronization. If you are pregnant or have had a history of gastric problems, please consult your doctor before use.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On today's episode of Ohayou Soul Society!;

Futa-Futa Channel Special, guest starring Kidou Corps Commander Kitano Takeshi!

Inside the Voice Actors' Studio, with special guest stars Shinji and Ikimi Hayashi, hosts of the popular Futa-Futa Channel!

And more!

"I'm Shinji!"

"I am Ikimi."

"And welcome to..."

"☆Futa-Futa Channel!☆" | "Futa-Futa Channel."

*Studio audience applause*

"Alright, everyone, welcome back to another episode of Futa Futa! We've got a special guest with us today, a good buddy of mine who drinks a lot, smokes a lot, but still one hell of a captain!"

"A round of applause, if you would, for..."

"Kidou Corps Commander Kitano Takeshi!"

*More studio applause*

Innis Cabal
2010-07-11, 04:19 PM
*Kitano Takeshi takes the stage, waving at the studio audience before taking a seat*

"Thank you for the warm welcome, and to all my adoring fan's hello! Espcially the cute girl in the front row with the knee high skirt"

*Takeshi winks, smiling sweetly*

"Thank you for having me on your program today Shinji-kun, Ikimi-chan, I look forward to it! I even stayed sober just in canse any probing questions were asked! Hahaha...."

13_CBS
2010-07-11, 04:29 PM
I even stayed sober just in canse any probing questions were asked! Hahaha...."[/B]

"Well, it's a good thing you did, because questions there will be! From the fans, of course." He winks and nods his head towards Ikimi.

"As you all know, Futa-Futa is a program that provides all of us an opportunity to educate ourselves more about certain individuals,"

*Snrk*

"*Ahem* Be they spiritually aware mortal, Shinigami, Bount, Quincy, or even Hollow. To that end, we asked you, the fans, to submit questions that you wish to ask about our guests and others. Since a great number of your inquiries were about Commander Kitano, today's special will essentially be a fan-conducted interview with our guest." She takes out a slip of paper from a large white box.

"And our first question for today is..." Ikimi's face falls as she reads the paper, but grits her teeth and stares straight ahead at Takeshi.

*Sigh*

"Are you single."

The female studio audience members scream and hoot as one.

Innis Cabal
2010-07-11, 04:43 PM
"Well, I wouldn't want to break any hearts out there, because as a lover of women I would never want to dissapoint any of my lovely fans!"

*Takeshi taps his two index fingers together, blushing as he looks at the studio floor*

"The trurth is, I am actually single. Though there are several girls who have professed their love to me recently. I won't give out their names to protect them, but remember girls. There's enough Takeshi to go around!"

*Takeshi grins, giving another slight wave to the audiance*

"What about you Ikimi-chan, are you single?"

13_CBS
2010-07-11, 04:56 PM
"Well, I wouldn't want to break any hearts out there, because as a lover of women I would never want to dissapoint any of my lovely fans!"

*Takeshi taps his two index fingers together, blushing as he looks at the studio floor*

"The trurth is, I am actually single. Though there are several girls who have professed their love to me recently. I won't give out their names to protect them, but remember girls. There's enough Takeshi to go around!"

*Takeshi grins, giving another slight wave to the audiance*

At this, the female audience members scream in delight once more, with at least one of them yelling, "TAKESHI-SAMA IS SOOO HOT!!"

"What about you Ikimi-chan, are you single?"

Ikimi, as though she were expecting such a reversal, straightens up and coolly responds, "Of course I am. The 13th is one of the busiest Divisions, and I simply do not have the time to waste on pointless courting."

"coughHirako Yoshicough."

Ikimi freezes on the spot. "Shut up, brother."

"coughTried to ask him out to the movies oncecough"

She stands up an grabs Shinji by the scruff, her face blazing red. "SHUT! UP! BROTHER!"

Shinji reaches around behind her and snatches out the next question before the situation escalates.

"Alright, let's-go-on-to-the next-question-before-the-cohost-kills-me! Uh...'I would like to remind you that technically, Kitano Takeshi is not a captain. Captain is a rank held only by members of Gotei 13 military, which Kido Corps is not part of. Media should be careful not to distribute faulty information.'

Well," says Shinji, "That...wasn't exactly in the format of a question, but we'll go with it! What's it like being Capt--er, "Commander", Takeshi? Is it really all about wine, women (or men!), and parties as they say?"

Ikimi, meanwhile, lets go of her brother and sits back down, sulking and still beet red.

Innis Cabal
2010-07-11, 05:02 PM
Takeshi watchs the display, moving away slightly from the almost scuffle.

"Ermm...ahh..well thats very good information! I'm not actually a Captain! Haha...But the question. Right! Well, its not -always- about good wine, good women or men if you prefer and partying! But if you really think about it, if its not about those sorts of things what could it possible be about!"

Takeshi stands from his seat, a fire lighting in his eyes.

"Its about dedication and the memory of the people who influenced you! Thats right, as surprising as it seems, the people that shape your life are just as important as partying, drinking and skirt chasing! Don't forget this important lesson everyone! Its important to be a serious person as well as being able to joke and have fun with your friends and subordinates! To much of one and your just a stick in the mud or a useless play boy! Take Say-...well anyway! On to the next question I think hahaha!"

13_CBS
2010-07-11, 05:13 PM
Ikimi straightens the wrinkles out of her clothes and nods. "A sage piece of advice, Commander."

"Don't forget about the partying, drinking, and skirt-chasing, though! They're also part of being a leader."

*Facepalm*

"Hey, don't sweat about it, sis!" He puts a comforting hand on Ikimi's shoulder.

"Listen. If, or even when, the two of us become captains or whatever, let's make a deal; you can do all the dedicating and remembering the people who influenced us, and I'll cover the wild partying and binge drinking. Whaddya say?"

His reply was a death glare.

"Why am I even doing this? Very well, next question." She rummages through the box for another slip of paper.

"Among the current Gotei 13, which Captain and which Vice Captain are your favorites? What? Who writes these questions?! This is not educational at all--"

"So how about it, Takeshi?" Shinji asks, his eyes glittering with excitement. "Ready to play Favorites? Heh heh heh..."

Viera Champion
2010-07-11, 05:20 PM
Vice-Captain Kyasarin Shihan jumps up in the audience.
Pick me! Pick me!

They're educational enough.

KnightDisciple
2010-07-11, 05:23 PM
There is one member of the audience who's not watching Takeshi quite as intently.

Instead, after Ikimi dealt with the question of being single (and the surrounding comments), he seemed to have been chanting to himself.

Then Yoshi held his hands above his head, a huge grin on his face, as the following words manifested out of thin air.

'Ikimi, I'm free this Friday night. I promise, no laboratory emergencies this time.'

Frozen_Feet
2010-07-11, 05:32 PM
As the question is posed, a faint whisper can be hear carried by the wind. "Pick me! Pick me! I will cuddle you and buy you candies <3 !" This strange echo is followed by Sato Hachirou standing up and punching what seems to be thin air. "Excuse me", he says before sittind down again, looking indignant.

Innis Cabal
2010-07-11, 05:38 PM
"Oh my, siblings are truely a scary thing arn't they everyone? Look at how they delegate! Such a powerful duo, take note of their kind actions to...towards each other!"

Takeshi continues to slowly edge away from the pair, smiling awkwardly. He perks at the question, scratching the back of his head with another awkward smile.

"What an inappropriate question! Do I-oh...the producer says I have to answer! How...well! I guess the show has to go on! I really haven't met many of them on a personal level so I can't give you favorites, but I hope to meet them and learn about each and every one! Here, let me draw a chart!"

Takeshi is quickly handed a large piece of cardboard and marker from off stage. He starts to scribble swiftly

"Alright! Sorry for the wait! Here we go! Lets start out with the Commander Captain! I'm told he's rather new at his job as well, my heart goes out to him! Everyone in the audiance, give the man a hand, he deserves it! Now his Vice Captain...well she's a very difficult person to deal with! But really, her job must be very difficult! You can tell by the bald spot and the wrinkles! She must have been quite pretty in the past though! I'd like to get along better with her, but she's just so loud and judgemental, she treats me like a kid! Can you believe that?!

Captain Osuma seems quite rigid, but I know his family has a great taste for wine, so he must be an alright man. He's one of our elders and we must give him respect. I hope to learn much from Captain Osuma in the comming years! Then there is also Captain Masaru, who was actually quite nice to me the first meeting I attended of the Captains. Our elders are the voice of history ladies and gentlemen. Even if they're old and grumpy that dosn't mean they can't still teach us! Listen to them, they won't be around forever!

Then there is Captain Emet...though we've only met several times, his inflection is very strange. He seems like he might be hard to get to know. The rest...I haven't had alot of time to meet all the Vice Captain's either, but...such a vocal crowd! I hope to meet you all very soon! Maybe we can all go drinking after the show? My treat, I promise not to leave you with the bill like some cold hearted women!"

Takeshi stands, taking a bow as he waves to all the shouting people.

"The crowd is very animated Shinji-kun, Ikimi-chan! Your show is very popular, I'm not sure if I could do your job, but of course, two of my favorite members of the Gotei 13 are our hosts! What wonderful people they are to take their time out for such a program, and their sibling long burns strong in my chest!"

13_CBS
2010-07-12, 04:59 PM
Shinji and Ikimi

Ikimi nods in agreement.

"A very interesting answer, Commander Kitano, I am most glad that you did not choose to play favorites." She picks up her glass of water and begins to take a sip.

*Pfffft ha ha ha ha!"

Confused, Ikimi raises an eyebrow and stares at Shinji. "Brother? What are you laughing ***--" She is interrupted by the entire studio audience cheering wildly and chanting as one.

"IKIMI! IKIMI! IKIMI!"

Ikimi looks around, bewildered. W-what?! What's going on? Why are they...

And then she sees it.

'Ikimi, I'm free this Friday night. I promise, no laboratory emergencies this time.'

What followed was an interesting sequence of events. First, the glass of water tumbles from Ikimi's hand, clattering onto the table and spilling its contents onto her lap. That was the first two seconds.

The next two seconds consists of Ikimi slowly, but surely going pale then a bright cherry color. It was not unlike filling a cup with pure white milk then adding in crimson food coloring until it was all a solid red.

The next two seconds after that is Ikimi blurting out pieces of nonsense as she goes into utter panic, at first grabbing the glass and trying unsuccessfully to put it back upright on the table and mopping up the water with her sleeves, then muttering, "Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday..." while staring, catatonic, at the sodden table.

The studio audience holds its breath in anticipation, their gaze flickering back and forth from the panicking Ikimi to the smiling Yoshi. One middle-aged woman in the crowd lets out a dramatic, "Oh!" and collapses into her husband's arms.

Finally, Ikimi looks up at Yoshi--her face still flushed--buries her head in her (sopping wet) sleeve, and stammers out;

"O...o-o-okay."

And the audience goes wild. At least three men sitting next to Yoshi pound him on the back, roaring their congratulations.

"Stay tuned everyone!" shouts Shinji over the din, grinning his head off, "We'll be right back after these commercials for some more fanmail! Keep watching Futa-Futa Channel!"

As the camera fades out and the audience calms down, Shinji flashes a thumbs up to Yoshi as he helps his sister out of her chair.

Nice one!

(OOC: Feel free to post some commercials of your own as we prepare for the next segment. :smallbiggrin:)

Viera Champion
2010-07-12, 05:19 PM
((Commercials you say?...))

Hello, Vice Captain of Division 2, Kyasarin Shihan here. Are you an important noble with lots of money and fear for your life? Well then you need to call the Onmitsukido's Unit 2 today. They'll provide special body guards for any casual trip to the human world. Need to transport a highly valuable item that should have never been created due to the fact that it could lead to the destruction of Soul Society if it falls into the wrong hands? Then you need to call us! Or maybe you need so many guards that you don't have enough personal ones provided by your house. Again, we can get the job done. Just call (***)-***-****. Operators are always available. And if you are important enough and rich enough, then you can even hire me as your personal body guard. Call NOW!:smallamused:

riccaru
2010-07-12, 05:23 PM
((Commercials you say?...))

Hello, Vice Captain of Division 2, Kyasarin Shihan here. Are you an important noble with lots of money and fear for your life? Well then you need to call the Onmitsukido's Unit 2 today. They'll provide special body guards for any casual trip to the human world. Need to transport a highly valuable item that should have never been created due to the fact that it could lead to the destruction of Soul Society if it falls into the wrong hands? Then you need to call us! Or maybe you need so many guards that you don't have enough personal ones provided by your house. Again, we can get the job done. Just call (***)-***-****. Operators are always available. And if you are important enough and rich enough, then you can even hire me as your personal body guard. Call NOW!:smallamused:

"Fourth seat Nao here. Body guards around people you don't like bringing you down? Call unit four of the Omnitsukido today! That pesky highly valuable item that should have never been created due to the fact that it could lead to the destruction of Soul Society if it falls into your hands being guarded by some mooks from the omnitsukido? Call Me Nao (Snicker. Puns FTW!) The number is (***)-***-****. Remember, for all your slice and dice needs, unit four is the way to go!"

KnightDisciple
2010-07-12, 05:32 PM
-Before Commercial Break-

Yoshi releases the spell holding up the offer of a date. A single gesture and word set off harmless "fireworks" all around his person as he pumps his fist in a celebratory gesture. He then shakes the hands of the men pounding him on the back. At Shinji's thumb's up, he grins and returns the gesture. He then winks at Ikimi with a twinkle in his eye. Seriously, it's right there on the camera; it must be some special weak Kido or something.

-Commercial Break-
"Do you like explosions, but don't have the talent for Kido? Do you keep practicing and practicing those wonderful spells that make such glorious "Boom!", but never seem to get them right?

Never fear, for now the 12th Division is here to solve all your needs! We have an incredible selection of devices that let anyone cause beautiful explosive destruction with the greatest of ease! From tiny handguns to huge shoulder cannons, to scrolls, to potions, to so much more, come to 12th for all your SCIENCE! and explosion needs and desires today!

Will not sell to anyone not graduated from the Academy. 12th Division is not responsible for misuse of their inventions; all inventions come with clear user instructions and safety warnings. Please check with your doctor before trying potions. Please see your doctor if you have any unusual side effects from potion or scroll usage."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-07-12, 06:32 PM
-Commercial Break-

"Hello. I am Sigint Kageen, fifth seat of the 2nd Division here to talk to you, about you. Have you ever wondered whether some mean ol' mother-hubbard of a Hollow is going to go on a rampaging crusade and raze your village to the ground? Our personally trained members of Unit Three of the Onmitsukido will infiltrate and provide you with the warning, and security, you deserve, whenever, and wherever you please. You can also use our stealth proficiencies for more personal purposes! You wondering whether your special someone really is getting a little too personal with your cousin? We probably already have unabridged footage of that. Worried about spies eying that item that can destroy Soul Society should it fall into the hands of evil? Unit One is probably already interrogating them, but it would be nice if you could give us a call too. Or if you just want to make sure your loved ones are safe and sound, we have eyes everywhere in Soul Society! The possibilities are truly limitless.

So what are you waiting for? Call (***) ***-****. In fact, call within the next ten minutes and we'll slash our fees in half! We watch out, so that you can rest easy."

[Meanwhile, at Pico's Palacio...]

Pico is sitting on a couch in front of a big flat screen TV. In one hand he has a remote, and in the other a glass of scotch. He chuckles at the ensuing antics on the Futa-Futa Channel. "Those guys sure know how to make answering a bunch of questions on cards seem interesting. Of course, how they do it involves stuff that is completely different from said cards, but eh. Who cares anyways? I get this crap for free and they don't, so plus one for me."

13_CBS
2010-07-13, 10:35 AM
Futa-Futa Channel

The studio audience applauds as the hosts (and the guest host) come back on stage. Ikimi seems mostly fine at the moment, though she does seem somewhat subdued.

"Alright! Welcome back everyone to Futa Futa Channel!

Now, we wouldn't be a real fanmail show if we only read fanmail for one person, but for today's special episode we'll be having our Kidou Corps Commander here give us a hand with all this!" He offers the white box to Takeshi, grinning.

"If you'd like to do the honors, Commander?"

happyturtle
2010-07-13, 10:37 AM
((Can you please edit the OP to include a [tag] at the start of the title? Cheers! :smallsmile:))

Innis Cabal
2010-07-13, 12:57 PM
Futa-Futa Channel

The studio audience applauds as the hosts (and the guest host) come back on stage. Ikimi seems mostly fine at the moment, though she does seem somewhat subdued.

"Alright! Welcome back everyone to Futa Futa Channel!

Now, we wouldn't be a real fanmail show if we only read fanmail for one person, but for today's special episode we'll be having our Kidou Corps Commander here give us a hand with all this!" He offers the white box to Takeshi, grinning.

"If you'd like to do the honors, Commander?"

Takeshi nods, fishing out an envelope from the white box with a grin of his own.

"Of course Shinji-kun! I would be honored. And I must say, that commercial break was great. Ikimi-chan, I didn't know you could turn your face into a tomato! Such an intense skill. The spirit of love between two people is sure intense! Ladies, take her as an example. Men like cute girls who do this and that, not brutish woman would lack a cute shy expression!"

Takeshi snickers all his own, opening the envelope quickly, scooting his chair away from the hosts. He reads the letter swiftly, clearly trying to hold back a burst of laughter before he quickly gains his composure back.

"A-Alright...heheh....this one goes out to Shizuka! Shizuka-chan, I really think your cute. Are you single? Well, as a member of my own Division, I think I can answer this one!"

Takeshi shifts, setting the letter aside.

"You see everyone, Shizuka-chan actually professed her love to me! So, she's not single per say, but sadly I couldn't accept such a young ladies hand on the spot! Sorry all you single men and women out there! The blossom of Shizuka-chan's love has been plucked by yours truely!"

Callos_DeTerran
2010-07-13, 01:06 PM
"You see everyone, Shizuka-chan actually professed her love to me! So, she's not single per say, but sadly I couldn't except such a young ladies hand on the spot! Sorry all you single men and women out there! The blossom of Shizuka-chan's love has been plucked by yours truly!"

Somewhere, somehow, Shizuka pauses in sweeping the dust out of the Kido Corps. ingredient chambers, feeling a chill run up her spine. Somebody was talking about her, about her love life. It was like a million voices crying out in despair and then vanishing. It...it couldn't be on some form of public program, could it?!

"Oh Kami..."

Thud.

Shizuka collapsed backwards, fainted, face as red as a tomato as instinct kicked in. Various manga spill out of her sleeves, mostly issues of Death Note.

13_CBS
2010-07-14, 10:03 AM
Men like cute girls who do this and that, not brutish woman would lack a cute shy expression!"

"I am NOT 'brutish'.."

[quote]
Takeshi snickers all his own, opening the envelope quickly, scooting his chair away from the hosts. He reads the letter swiftly, clearly trying to hold back a burst of laughter before he quickly gains his composure back.

"A-Alright...heheh....this one goes out to Shizuka! Shizuka-chan, I really think your cute. Are you single? Well, as a member of my own Division, I think I can answer this one!"

Takeshi shifts, setting the letter aside.

"You see everyone, Shizuka-chan actually professed her love to me! So, she's not single per say, but sadly I couldn't accept such a young ladies hand on the spot! Sorry all you single men and women out there! The blossom of Shizuka-chan's love has been plucked by yours truely!"

Shinji guffaws. "Woah! Woah woah woah, haven't heard about this one! Kidou research isn't the only thing going on in the Corps, eh? But Shizuka-chan's such a cute girl, what made you say no, Commander, if you don't me asking?"

"Security? Please escort our...overwhelmed audience member to the lounge. Gently, please. No, I am uninterested in comics, you may take them for yourselves."

KnightDisciple
2010-07-14, 10:19 AM
There's a note, folded into a paper crane, resting on Ikimi's lap.

If and when she opens it, it will read:
'I don't think you're brutish at all, my dear lady. Don't worry about this man's words.
-Yoshi'

Yoshi is sitting in his seat, a winning smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. If Ikimi looks directly at him, he'll give her a wink.

Innis Cabal
2010-07-14, 11:57 AM
Shinji guffaws. "Woah! Woah woah woah, haven't heard about this one! Kidou research isn't the only thing going on in the Corps, eh? But Shizuka-chan's such a cute girl, what made you say no, Commander, if you don't me asking?"

"Security? Please escort our...overwhelmed audience member to the lounge. Gently, please. No, I am uninterested in comics, you may take them for yourselves."

Takeshi face palms, shaking his head slightly.

"Well, she is cute I'll give her that! But if you really must know, and this is from the source here Shinji-kun! Well...I'll just whisper it to you so it stays a secret. You can't expect a man like me to just spill everything on a public show like this!"

Takeshi leans over, whispering something to Shinji. Once done, he pulls another envelope from the box swiftly, coughing under his breath.

"Alright! This one is for that loveable young woman in the mortal woman, whose hair flows like dyed waterfalls and who has a heart of gold. The question is! Michi-chan, Do you really take care of a box of kittens behind the school every day?"

Takeshi lowers the card, grinning as several pictures pop into existanceof Michi-chan with a large box of kittens.

"Well, I think the evidence speaks for itself wouldn't you! My people caught her two days ago with these little dears, arn't they adorable?"

13_CBS
2010-07-14, 01:31 PM
There's a note, folded into a paper crane, resting on Ikimi's lap.

If and when she opens it, it will read:
'I don't think you're brutish at all, my dear lady. Don't worry about this man's words.
-Yoshi'

Yoshi is sitting in his seat, a winning smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. If Ikimi looks directly at him, he'll give her a wink.

Ikimi

Surprised by the sudden appearance of a bit of paper on her lap, Ikimi quietly opens it and reads.

She promptly turns red again, and hurriedly stuffs the paper into her pocket.

Takeshi face palms, shaking his head slightly.

"Well, she is cute I'll give her that! But if you really must know, and this is from the source here Shinji-kun! Well...I'll just whisper it to you so it stays a secret. You can't expect a man like me to just spill everything on a public show like this!"

Takeshi leans over, whispering something to Shinji. Once done, he pulls another envelope from the box swiftly, coughing under his breath.

"Alright! This one is for that loveable young woman in the mortal woman, whose hair flows like dyed waterfalls and who has a heart of gold. The question is! Michi-chan, Do you really take care of a box of kittens behind the school every day?"

Takeshi lowers the card, grinning as several pictures pop into existanceof Michi-chan with a large box of kittens.

"Well, I think the evidence speaks for itself wouldn't you! My people caught her two days ago with these little dears, arn't they adorable?"

Shinji

Shinji cackles as he flips through the...compromising photos.

"HA! Who'd have thought? I gotta ask, Takeshi--how did you get these? You gotta tell me! Unless, of course, they're Seireitei Classified Secrets..."

Ikimi, meanwhile, seems too entranced by the kittens to berate Takeshi about the potential blackmail material.

"Oh by the way, would you mind posting these on my Soulbook page?" There's a twinkle in Shinji's eyes, one that is somewhere between "mischievous" and "scheming about world conquest".

Innis Cabal
2010-07-14, 01:34 PM
"Well, it has to be admitted that those pictures are actually not real. See, we first got a picture of Michi-chan behind the school smoking, edited that out and put some kittens in. So in other words, we've really got no idea if she takes care of a ton of kittens after school!"

Takeshi grins broadly, giving a thumbs up to the audiance.

"Shall we read another mail Shinji-kun!"

13_CBS
2010-07-16, 10:51 PM
"Well, it has to be admitted that those pictures are actually not real. See, we first got a picture of Michi-chan behind the school smoking, edited that out and put some kittens in. So in other words, we've really got no idea if she takes care of a ton of kittens after school!"

Takeshi grins broadly, giving a thumbs up to the audiance.

"Shall we read another mail Shinji-kun!"

Shinji and Ikimi

Shinji looks downright crestfallen.

"Really? They're fake? But...I...aww..."

Nonetheless, he springs back into his usual cheerful demeanor.

"So! New mail! Should we read one for you or a general mail?"

Vulkan
2010-08-02, 09:08 PM
Standing like a statue of a proud guardian Hund watches over her assigned location. If only the mortals knew that they had such a dilligent protector guarding them from the horrors of the hollo- "Scuba... Scuuuuba. ScubaScubaScubaScubaScubaScuba" HEY! "Wait what?!" Pay attention! "Oh sorry!" That's much better...

Wait what was I narrating? "Oh you were stalking me or something." Oh why thank you. Hey I think there is a bath house or something for me to narrate I`ll see you later. "Oh alright.. Please don't kill me in my sleep." I'm your narrator, I couldn't even if I wanted to. "Oh that's good to know. Wait, so your always able to watch me?" Yes and, why yes I do watch you all the time... ALL the time. "YOU MONSTER!"

Hund woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. "Oh wow that was weird."

Kuroimaken
2010-08-03, 12:23 PM
Hasunaga sighed as he lit up another cigarette. It was a hot summer day, so he'd already taken off his suit's jacket and rolled up his sleeves. Sucking in a little smoke, he puffed out and looked forward, as if addressing an invisible listener.

"You almost had me fooled, you know."

Gazing up at the smoke he'd released, the tired-looking, one-eyed teacher continued.

"You were actually pretty good at infiltrating. You picked an average face. Average height. Average weight. Walked with the crowd, not against it. Picked up every detail to a tee."

Ditching the cigarette into some small container, which looked like a small photographic film casing, Hasunaga pocketed it. Tossing the jacket aside, he undid his neck tie and tossed it aside as well. Then, he tied that curious-looking bandana he carried with him around his forehead.

For some reason, then he changed. His skin rejuvenated to what it probably looked like in his early thirties or so. His mustache thinned, and instead became a fully-grown beard (curiously well-cared for). His hair, all of it, changed from its normal grey to a healthy dark brown.

And no less suddenly, he looked to be brimming with Reiatsu.

"But I knew. That's because I've known every single student in this school for a long time. In fact, since the war ended."

He paused for a moment, and added. "...no. It's not that the war is over. It's only a different kind of war. One that I should be fighting in."

"War... has changed."

And then an exclamation mark popped above his head! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJqLQkODKnk&feature=related)

13_CBS
2010-08-03, 03:01 PM
"You almost had me fooled, you know. You were actually pretty good at infiltrating. You picked an average face. Average height. Average weight. Walked with the crowd, not against it. Picked up every detail to a tee."

Voz de la Legión

Voz stands before him, dressed in full armor. His left arm is a shield, his right arm a 18 foot long pike.

He blinks once. Twice.

"We...see." He coughs into his shield. "We must commend your...perceptiveness.

Regardless, We have business to attend to for our master. The Legion should suffice in dealing with you."

He clashes his pike into his shield, and in a flash of light 10 figures, each identical to Voz save for helmet feathers. 3 of them walk towards Hasunaga.

"Kill him."

Kuroimaken
2010-08-03, 04:39 PM
I herefore consider the silliness level of this encounter A-OK!

Never one to be outdone, Hasunaga dashed forward in a crouch reminiscent of a boxer's, suddenly launching a straight punch towards the first of the three "soldiers" Voz called forth. Assuming it connected, the "warrior" would feel the impact of the punch before the fist itself struck, and with an impulse that did not, in fact, seem to belong to the teacher's arm.

13_CBS
2010-08-04, 03:51 PM
I herefore consider the silliness level of this encounter A-OK!

Never one to be outdone, Hasunaga dashed forward in a crouch reminiscent of a boxer's, suddenly launching a straight punch towards the first of the three "soldiers" Voz called forth. Assuming it connected, the "warrior" would feel the impact of the punch before the fist itself struck, and with an impulse that did not, in fact, seem to belong to the teacher's arm.

The Legion

The targeted Pezhetairoi takes the blow straight on his shield. Meanwhile, the two others try to flank Hasunaga, jabbing with their spears.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-04, 04:06 PM
Having predicted this move, Hasunaga spins on his support foot, seemingly "rolling" in a diagonal motion towards the flank of the defending Pezhetairoi, his arm sweeping with a balled fist (as though grasping at something) as he attempts to shove the recently struck foe towards the other two. In doing so, he expects to avoid both lunges by moving out of the range of one of them, and into the range of the other. His leg rises with the motion, a pressure building up as an invisible impact brushes towards the closest opponent.

13_CBS
2010-08-04, 05:51 PM
Having predicted this move, Hasunaga spins on his support foot, seemingly "rolling" in a diagonal motion towards the flank of the defending Pezhetairoi, his arm sweeping with a balled fist (as though grasping at something) as he attempts to shove the recently struck foe towards the other two. In doing so, he expects to avoid both lunges by moving out of the range of one of them, and into the range of the other. His leg rises with the motion, a pressure building up as an invisible impact brushes towards the closest opponent.

The Legion

Unfazed, two of the Pezhetairoi use their pikes to block and trap the rising leg. The last one points its pike at Hasunaga and launches a series of Bala blasts.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-04, 07:48 PM
The Legion

Unfazed, two of the Pezhetairoi use their pikes to block and trap the rising leg. The last one points its pike at Hasunaga and launches a series of Bala blasts.

What the Pezhetairoi do not know until they actually try is that there's "something" over Hasunaga's leg that they cannot see. This is what ends up trapped in between, allowing the teacher to remove his leg from between. Completing his spin, he gestures with his hands as though holding a rifle of some sort.

Gouka Gunshiki 708: Dragunov!

With that thought, a sudden, bullet-like blast fires from in between his hands' formation, as though he'd just shot a rifle.

This is aimed at the back of the Pezhetairoi he'd struck first, if he has the angle for it - otherwise, he'll just try for whatever angle the shield isn't covering.

Gouka Gunshiki: Purgatory Military Method. Dragunov is the name of a famous sniper rifle. It's basically a high-speed Reiatsu blast. Doesn't necessarily have that great a firepower, but due to its focus it has better penetration capabilities.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 08:50 PM
Captain you better not be going gambling with the other captains again. Let's not forget that last time you lost all of my Security units funds.:smallannoyed::smalltongue:

What Security Unit funds? Oh those ones...

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 08:58 PM
*sigh*...
Just bring your own money this time...

I don't need my guards carrying around wooden swords due to paycuts again.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:00 PM
Hey! That mishap was in no way my fault. Er...BLAME THE ALCOHOL!

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:12 PM
And that's another thing I want totalk about. Your drinking too much. ESPECIALLY when your gambling.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:17 PM
:smalltongue:

All right, do your worst. Report me to Sayuri-chan, I dare you.

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:23 PM
Oh I will, and not only that, but I'm going to arrange an agreement with the Head Captain to not allow you to take a single sip of alcohol again. The 2nd division is already confiscating all the sake you own.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:28 PM
Who are you, Woman of Green Speech, and WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KYASA-CHAN?!?

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:32 PM
I...
Why do I even bother...

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 09:32 PM
Sigint pops up out of a cardboard box with the label that says "The Orange". "That could be one of my trainees, Captain. Of course, I must mimic Kyasarin-sama's concerns about money. Please be careful."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:36 PM
*facepalm*

And since I've got it here...

*headdesk*

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:37 PM
Kyasarin also palms Yuuki's face.

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 09:38 PM
Sure, and I'll just send in a crapload of ninja to assassinate you. Seriously, Ude-kun, go find someone else! The 2nd Division is NOT your personal harem!

(Surprising, I know) :smallamused::smalltongue:"The Captain is correct.

The 2nd Division is my personal harem. Ladies, you know my number. Ninjas welcome."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 09:38 PM
"...What? I found this box in an enemy base. I had to use it sometime."

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:39 PM
Ugh. Is there a male captain who ISN'T a lecher?

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:40 PM
Fu-

WE. ARE. NOT. A. HAREM.

Later, a notice is posted on each of the male captain's doors, all notices reading the same:

The Second Division is NOT your personal harem, and you know it.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 09:41 PM
"...What have I been trying to talk to you about Kyasarin-sama?"

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 09:44 PM
Ugh. Is there a male captain who ISN'T a lecher?"Oh, come now. You know women can hardly resist me. It's the glasses, you know. I simply don't deny them their passions."

Fu-

WE. ARE. NOT. A. HAREM.

Later, a notice is posted on each of the male captain's doors, all notices reading the same:

The Second Division is NOT your personal harem, and you know it."Well of course you're not in my harem, Yuuki. I'm a bit more selective than that, if you will."

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:45 PM
"...What have I been trying to talk to you about Kyasarin-sama?"

Why should I know? I'm not the head of the intelligence unit.:smalltongue:

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 09:46 PM
Why should I know? I'm not the head of the intelligence unit.:smalltongue:

Sigint develops an anime sweat drop. "You mean to tell me that years-worth of notes were completely ignored by you?"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:49 PM
...All Captains: get your hands off of the women in my division. That's all. Seriously, why does everyone like the ladies in my division? Don't yours have women?

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:49 PM
Sigint develops an anime sweat drop. "You mean to tell me that years-worth of notes were completely ignored by you?"

You left me notes?
Was that why someone kept putting papers in my trash pile?

What were they about anyways?

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 09:50 PM
...All Captains: get your hands off of the women in my division. That's all. Seriously, why does everyone like the ladies in my division? Don't yours have women?"It would be improper for me to engage in romance with members of my own Division.

Besides, who can resist the ninja women?"

Moon Wolf
Hey, Kyasa-chan? You might wanna leave before Ude and Masaru start fighting over which of their harems you'll be in.

InyutheBeatIs
...All Captains: get your hands off of the women in my division. That's all. Seriously, why does everyone like the ladies in my division? Don't yours have women?

Sigint holds up his hand. "I personally approve of this message. With all due respect, Captains, go ogle your own women."

You left me notes?
Was that why someone kept putting papers in my trash pile?

What were they about anyways?

Sigint sighs. "Lets see, I mentioned that in light of your complaints about how all of the male captains are lechers. What do you think the notes were about?"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:52 PM
I CAN! My division is off limits! Go away!

Moon Wolf
2010-08-27, 09:53 PM
AND WATCH YOUR MOUTH SIGINT!

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 09:55 PM
Kyasarin ignores all three of them.
They wouldn't be like this if it weren't for your bad behavior Captain.

Sigint, why exactly have you been placing notes on my desk for a whole year about the male captains being lechers? That's kinda creepy.:smalltongue:

InyutheBeatIs
AND WATCH YOUR MOUTH SIGINT!

Sigint has an anime look of sorrow. He bows to Yuuki. "Gomenasai, Captain."

Kyasarin ignores all three of them.
They wouldn't be like this if it weren't for your bad behavior Captain.

Sigint, why exactly have you been placing notes on my desk for a whole year about the male captains being lechers? That's kinda creepy.:smalltongue:

Sigint shows her a note that says: "I'm trying to get you in a conspiracy to set me up as a captain of the Gotei 13. That way, we can have a male captain that isn't a lecher.

There, I said it. Sort of."

KnightDisciple
Hey, Kyasa-chan? You might wanna leave before Ude and Masaru start fighting over which of their harems you'll be in."Nonsense. We're civilized gentlemen. There's enough for us to make a list, randomize it in the computers, and then split the names 50/50."

Sigint holds up his hand. "I personally approve of this message. With all due respect, Captains, go ogle your own women.""I just said that was improper, didn't I? Much better to have romances in different chains of command. Look at Taiki and Natsuko! A model example if there ever was one!"

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:00 PM
"I just said that was improper, didn't I? Much better to have romances in different chains of command. Look at Taiki and Natsuko! A model example if there ever was one!"

Sigint looks to Masaru(?). "Taiki-taichou and Natsuko-taichou are the exception to the rule. Trust me, I have extensive footage to prove this on multiple levels. Don't ask."

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 10:03 PM
Kyasarin throws one of the two sai that makes up her zanpaktou at Masaru's head.

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 10:07 PM
Sigint looks to Masaru(?). "Taiki-taichou and Natsuko-taichou are the exception to the rule. Trust me, I have extensive footage to prove this on multiple levels. Don't ask.""Tsk tsk. That footage is almost assuredly a horrible violation of their privacy. You should destroy it.

And they set an excellent precedent, you know. It removes questions like "was she promoted because they're sleeping together?" and so on. Way it ought to be in any such case, except maybe at the lowest levels. But Captains should set a standard. In this case-"

Kyasarin throws one of the two sai that makes up her zanpaktou at Masaru's head.Masaru catches the sai on his wakizashi without looking.

"-As in others. Now now Kyasarin. That's not polite, to go attacking a Captain like that. You said no when I approached you those many months ago, and I respected it. This isn't the time to be jealous."

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 10:10 PM
"Tsk tsk. That footage is almost assuredly a horrible violation of their privacy. You should destroy it.

And they set an excellent precedent, you know. It removes questions like "was she promoted because they're sleeping together?" and so on. Way it ought to be in any such case, except maybe at the lowest levels. But Captains should set a standard. In this case-"

Masaru catches the sai on his wakizashi without looking.

"-As in others. Now now Kyasarin. That's not polite, to go attacking a Captain like that. You said no when I approached you those many months ago, and I respected it. This isn't the time to be jealous."

Kyasarin growls.
I'm not jealous. And I told you then, I would NEVER EVER have an interest in you. And that still stands.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:13 PM
"Tsk tsk. That footage is almost assuredly a horrible violation of their privacy. You should destroy it.

Masaru catches the sai on his wakizashi without looking.

Sigint waves his finger at Masaru in a "tsk tsk tsk" manner. "Masaru-taichou, you yourself aren't in a position to ask me to do such a thing. For one, I only do such things either on order of the Commander-general or Yuuki-taichou. Second, you aren't clean yourself. I have some rather...interesting footage of you with some...interesting people." The eyes on his mask seem to gleam evilly.

Viera Champion
2010-08-27, 10:16 PM
Kyasarin tries to slap Sigint upside the head.
As your superior, I command you to burn those tapes, cuz that's gross.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:33 PM
Kyasarin tries to slap Sigint upside the head.
As your superior, I command you to burn those tapes, cuz that's gross.

She succeeds, Sigint's head bouncing back and forth like a bobble-head. After shaking his head to stop the momentum, he jolts towards Kyasarin. "I assure you Kyasarin-sama that they aren't used for self-entertainment purposes. Just for confidential purposes. Only me, the intelligence commander, Yuuki-taichou and the Commander-general have access to those files."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 10:34 PM
She succeeds, Sigint's head bouncing back and forth like a bobble-head. After shaking his head to stop the momentum, he jolts towards Kyasarin. "I assure you Kyasarin-sama that they aren't used for self-entertainment purposes. Just for confidential purposes. Only me, the intelligence commander, Yuuki-taichou and the Commander-general have access to those files.""To what purpose?"

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:37 PM
"To what purpose?"

Sigint glares. Glaaaarrrreesss. "Confidential purposes, Masaru-taichou. Please, get your mind out of the gutter. I assure you, they are not for intimate use. To be honest, I'm not sure they could be possible for intimate use."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 10:39 PM
"I think I have a right to know, both as a Captain and a member of a Noble House, what purpose you think any footage of myself could be useful for."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:41 PM
"I think I have a right to know, both as a Captain and a member of a Noble House, what purpose you think any footage of myself could be useful for."

"Potential evidence and leverage, Masaru-taichou. Ask the intelligence division about any further uses, because to be honest, sometimes I don't know myself."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 10:43 PM
"Potential evidence and leverage, Masaru-taichou. Ask the intelligence division about any further uses, because to be honest, sometimes I don't know myself.""Good to know that our society runs not on "innocent until proven guilty" and other, more modern legal ideas; that, instead, it runs on the idea that it needs to blackmail us and spy on every moment of our lives, just in case we maybe kinda sorta do something wrong."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:45 PM
"Good to know that our society runs not on "innocent until proven guilty" and other, more modern legal ideas; that, instead, it runs on the idea that it needs to blackmail us and spy on every moment of our lives, just in case we maybe kinda sorta do something wrong."

Sigint shrugs. "Hey, just doing my job. If it's any consolation, I doubt anyone would use that particular footage as evidence due to the sheer embarassment of all parties involved that would result of its viewing."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 10:48 PM
Sigint shrugs. "Hey, just doing my job. If it's any consolation, I doubt anyone would use that particular footage as evidence due to the sheer embarassment of all parties involved that would result of its viewing.""I think you've mislabeled your tapes. Not only have I not done anything illegal, I can't think of anything that would elicit the response you're alluding to. Well, unless you refer to the inherent embarrassment of people going about certain...tasks...that are a natural part of life. Or the degree of embarrassment that might result from viewing the activities of two consenting individuals of the proper ages."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 10:53 PM
"I think you've mislabeled your tapes. Not only have I not done anything illegal, I can't think of anything that would elicit the response you're alluding to. Well, unless you refer to the inherent embarrassment of people going about certain...tasks...that are a natural part of life. Or the degree of embarrassment that might result from viewing the activities of two consenting individuals of the proper ages."

Sigint shakes his head. "I'm not referring to those tasks. I'm talking about what two consenting individuals of proper age do during those tasks that might cause embarassment for all parties involved. Including myself. For which I must say, I harbor untold hatred for having it set up so that I had to watch the whole. Thing."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 11:01 PM
Sigint shakes his head. "I'm not referring to those tasks. I'm talking about what two consenting individuals of proper age do during those tasks that might cause embarassment for all parties involved. Including myself. For which I must say, I harbor untold hatred for having it set up so that I had to watch the whole. Thing."(OOC: "Tasks" refers to bodily functions. I was trying to be slightly obtuse about it; apparently I over-succeeded.)

"Here's a wacky idea: don't spy on people, let alone tape them. Especially if they're under no suspicion of doing anything illegal!"

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 11:09 PM
(OOC: "Tasks" refers to bodily functions. I was trying to be slightly obtuse about it; apparently I over-succeeded.)

"Here's a wacky idea: don't spy on people, let alone tape them. Especially if they're under no suspicion of doing anything illegal!"

(OOC: I'm not sure what you're talking about. But I think I at least understood what you were talking about. Maybe. I don't know anymore.)

Sigint sighs. "Just doing my job Masaru-taichou."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-27, 11:13 PM
(OOC: To put it more bluntly, "tasks" are things like brushing your teeth, taking a shower...going to the bathroom. Stuff that's not exactly fit for recording or viewing, but that's not illegal or bad. Just regular parts of life.)

"I think we need to look into getting that duty removed. Hm. Should I appeal the Commander, or the Central 46?"

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-27, 11:16 PM
(OOC: To put it more bluntly, "tasks" are things like brushing your teeth, taking a shower...going to the bathroom. Stuff that's not exactly fit for recording or viewing, but that's not illegal or bad. Just regular parts of life.)

"I think we need to look into getting that duty removed. Hm. Should I appeal the Commander, or the Central 46?"

(OOC: Oh. Gotcha.)

"Do whatever you want. In the meantime, I will continue doing my duties."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 09:02 AM
Sigint. You are a very, very bad man. :smalleek:

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 09:19 AM

It appears that Kazuma has a leaking problem behind his shades.

"...The only female in my division is our captain, and she's been gone for months..."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 09:31 AM
Didn't see that one coming. Too bad. Still no exceptions.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 10:08 AM
"I'm not asking for an exception. I'd rather do the honorable thing."

With that, he pulls out a box of homemade chocolates.

"This one's for you. I can cook more for the girls of the other divisions."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 10:10 AM
Yuuki points at the door. Out.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 10:51 AM
"...would you rather have flowers instead?"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 10:53 AM
Yuuki glares at him. Glaaares.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 10:58 AM
The glare seems to be lost on his shades. In fact, she can only see herself in them.

KnightDisciple
2010-08-28, 11:04 AM
The glare seems to be lost on his shades. In fact, she can only see herself in them.Masaru gives a delicate cough.

"Kazuma? You do realize Yuuki is a man, don't you? I'm not judging you, but it can be hard to tell on occasion."

Masaru turns his attention to Yuuki.

"If you're feeling lonely Yuuki, it's no worry. I'm sure between myself, Ude, and Ryouichi, we can find you a woman who will appreciate you! Quid pro quo and all that."

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 12:26 PM
"Oh, I didn't realize. Yuuki can also be a girl's name after all. And these shades can make it so hard to see through anything."

He takes the homemade chocolate box back. And looks for Kyasarin to share.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 03:29 PM
You should all know...Kazuma's a dead man.

Thanks, Masaru-kun.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 03:32 PM
"Do you want noms or not? Make up your danged mind."

KnightDisciple
2010-08-28, 03:35 PM
You should all know...Kazuma's a dead man.

Thanks, Masaru-kun."Of course, reciprocity means you don't bug me about potentially asking your ninja ladies on a date."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 03:39 PM
Fine, Masaru, I'll leave you alone, but you make a move on my VC and that's crossing the line. And didn't I tell you to leave, Kazuma?

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 05:05 PM
"Yuuki, you mistake me for someone who obeys others who have yet to earn my respect."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 05:35 PM
*Yuuki shuts the door in Kazuma's face*

Viera Champion
2010-08-28, 07:45 PM
Kyasarin sighs.
You're all idiots.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-08-28, 08:06 PM
Sigint. You are a very, very bad man. :smalleek:

Sigint bows to Yuuki. All of a sudden, a wierd ringing is heard for a few seconds, before Sigint gets down on one knee, puts his first two fingers on the side of his neck, and bows his head for some reason. "This is Chameleon, what is it?...Metal Tobi?...Alright, Otacon, I'll be there." For some reason, his voice sounds slightly less gravely and slightly more...manly. He then stands up in an odd crouch before bowing to everyone. Then, he puts on the box that says "The Orange", and sneaks away. With the box over his head.

Yeeeaaaaahhh...

Moon Wolf
2010-08-28, 08:09 PM
Kyasa-chan? When you say 'idiots', you wouldn't happen to be including me in there, would you?

Draken
2010-08-28, 08:21 PM
Kyasarin sighs.
You're all idiots.

"I agree m'lady, they are all idiots."

Kazuo's metallic stalks slither about Kyasarin as the 12th division's captain suddenly makes his presence known next to her.

Yuuki said hands. He never said anything about tentacles.

Viera Champion
2010-08-28, 08:41 PM
Kyasa-chan? When you say 'idiots', you wouldn't happen to be including me in there, would you?

Especially you.

"I agree m'lady, they are all idiots."

Kazuo's metallic stalks slither about Kyasarin as the 12th division's captain suddenly makes his presence known next to her.

Yuuki said hands. He never said anything about tentacles.

Kyasarin shudders.
I'd prefer if you weren't such a creep near me, sir.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-28, 10:17 PM
"Oh look. Ingredients."

Kazuma dons his sushiman guise.

Draken
2010-08-28, 10:30 PM
"Oh, lighten up Kyasarin, you know should know that -"

Kazuo's (likely very, very, kinky) line is cut short by an eye twitch as Kazuma shows up in his attire, causing the stalks to retract and flash back out sporting their distinctive plasma beams.

"Dance, hot feet."

Kazuo shoots lasers of fire at Kazuma's feet.

Pew, pew.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-29, 12:57 AM
Kazuma has little stars for eyes and a wide slasher smile filled with pointy, pointy teeth.

"I will NOT let something as silly as laser beams get in the way of my pursuit to be the ULTIMATE CHEF!"

For some reason, Kazuma's back spontaneously bursts in flames.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 09:16 AM
*sigh*

Leave my vice-captain alone. If someone putting their hands on her didn't scare her, tentacles will freak her out. That's a promise.

Frozen_Feet
2010-08-29, 03:29 PM
It appears that Kazuma has a leaking problem behind his shades.

"...The only female in my division is our captain, and she's been gone for months..."

". . . wait, Himura's gone somewhere? Why haven't ye chumps told me any of this! Who the heck is leading the damn division!"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 04:05 PM
...Not you.

Frozen_Feet
2010-08-29, 04:16 PM
"Huh? Ye have something against lil' ol' me?" Hannibal gives Yuuki a quick look over. "Wait, who are ye anyway? Are ye that purple haired gal I used to teach way back then in the academy?"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 04:32 PM
Nope. You're just a creepy old man. Who I'm afraid is not getting his squad back, no matter how nicely he asks. Yuuki says nonchalantly.

Frozen_Feet
2010-08-29, 04:51 PM
"Huh? What ye saying? I ain't gonna take that bunch ' o ' suckers back on my conscience even if asked to! I had enough of bullying 'em around in 200 years. I just want to know if Himura is doing well."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 04:54 PM
Who knows...should I tell him? Everyone, feel free to answer.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-29, 05:32 PM
"Sir, I'm afraid Himura-san is... gone."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 05:36 PM
Tada. What he said.

Frozen_Feet
2010-08-29, 05:38 PM
"Where? Last time I saw Taiki, he said she's all fine and dandy, running the division as usual."

"Eh, by the way, would ye mind telling me why my division is all full ' o ' weeds? And why are the boys prancing around like lil' girls?"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 06:11 PM
Yuuki grins. Because one sunny morning, it dawned on us that it'd be a fun joke to pull on you, that's why. Sorry. He shrugs innocently.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-29, 06:18 PM
"Sir, I'll have you know dancing is an integral part of our training routine. Along with running laps around Soul Society."

Viera Champion
2010-08-29, 07:37 PM
*sigh*

Leave my vice-captain alone. If someone putting their hands on her didn't scare her, tentacles will freak her out. That's a promise.

Kyasarin glaaaarrrreeessss at eeevvveeerrrryyyoonnneeee.
Oh, so now I'm a wimp who's easily scared, huh?

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 07:43 PM
Just figured that a guy with tentacles hitting on you would be creepy. Sorry.

Viera Champion
2010-08-29, 07:45 PM
Just figured that a guy with tentacles hitting on you would be creepy. Sorry.

Creepy, yes. Frightening, no.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 08:40 PM
*sigh* I think you're missing my point....if you don't kick him out, I will.

Kuroimaken
2010-08-29, 08:48 PM
"Fine. I give up on your VC. I just wanted to make friends anyway."

With that, he leaves behind what looks like the Soul Society equivalent of a DVD. It reads: "Star Wars Original Trilogy: Before Lucas Went Bat**** Insane"

Moon Wolf
2010-08-29, 08:58 PM
YES!

Uh...pizza coupons. Kazuma-kun wasn't even who I was talking about...

Kuroimaken
2010-08-29, 09:03 PM
(In his defense, how the hell would he know?)

Terry576
2010-08-29, 09:10 PM
There once was a boy who lived in a shoe.

"You're not funny."

He was so very bored, didn't know what to do.

"Stop talking."

So he walked up to his friends, and tried to assist,

"Okay, that didn't even rhyme!"

But he continues, trying to diss,

"What?"

And so I dropped a can of hot cat pi-

"You can shut the hell up now. Hello Yuuki-taichou."

I was gonna say pint.

"'Course you were."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-30, 10:21 AM
I think the word you're all looking for is:

Anyways...

Viera Champion
2010-08-30, 10:30 AM
Kyasarin blinks.
Wait... Why in the world were all the male Captains hitting on me at exactly the same time anyways.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-30, 10:31 AM

*has no answer*

Not all the male captains. Just...everyone except me. Oh, and I don't think Taiki-kun would...or Natsuko-chan'd kill him. Many times.

Draken
2010-08-30, 11:41 AM
"My scans accuse high levels of Oocinium in the air, it is a chemical that causes temporary personality changed when inhaled, and my guess is that you are the only female around here, Kyasarin."

Out-of-Character-inium.

Frozen_Feet
2010-08-30, 02:54 PM
"Sir, I'll have you know dancing is an integral part of our training routine. Along with running laps around Soul Society."

"Say what? I didn't break out of prison to rehearse effin' Swan Lake!"

Hannibal snatches Karite by the collar and exits the room... through the wall.

"Hey kid, we gotta move before they catch on us. We have to pick up that Kido Commander whelp before we leave this hovel for good."

" 'sides, I have to buy flowers for Michiko."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-30, 08:29 PM
Oy! Who said you could leave! I'll have to yell at Taiki-kun for this later....

Moon Wolf
2010-08-31, 06:29 PM
Help! I'm being stalked!

Viera Champion
2010-08-31, 06:31 PM
Help! I'm being stalked!

It's not my fault you were so obvious.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-31, 06:36 PM
Help! I'm going to be killed!

Viera Champion
2010-08-31, 06:40 PM
Oh don't worry, I'll wait till you get back to base.

Moon Wolf
2010-08-31, 06:41 PM
Help! I'm going to be killed later today!

Terry576
2010-08-31, 07:11 PM
"What's next, are you being oppressed?"

Nobody ever said Monty Python? didn't feature in the Soul Society curriculum.

Probably something along the lines of:

"Okay, you see the Black Knight? That's a Hollow. They're powerless without their heads."

Moon Wolf
2010-08-31, 07:33 PM
"..."

"COME BACK HERE! I'll bite your legs off!"

Kuroimaken
2010-09-14, 03:02 PM
"...AH-CHOO!"

"What is it?"

"I feel a disturbance in the Force. Like a trope was evoked and a dozen people laughed at it..." Then Hasunaga remembers it was a Hollow he was talking to, and punched him in the face.