PDA

View Full Version : Living vampire template (pathfinder/3.5)

zalmatra
2010-07-27, 03:29 AM
Living vampire
note this template can only be added to any creature that has blood
this is a less drastic change then the current vampire template and is less magical it falls more in line with blade/underworld/moonlight type of vampire with enhanced movement attributes and a increase in power depending on the person

0+/1+ template(it is a somewhat increase in power but not direct power still deciding on 0+ or 1+)
You take half damage from spells that affect undead, If a spell commands or destroys undead it does not affect you.
You still have a constitution score
Silver vulnerability. 25% increased damage taken from silver weapons/objects a silver weapon or object that is embedded on you deals 1d3 damage a round per object.
Sunlight vulnerability: you take 2d6 damage per round when exposed to direct sunlight wearing heavy clothing and tinted glass goggles protects you

If you are good aligned positive energy heals you for half the normal amount and negative energies deal damage to you in half the amount

Neutral gets to choose.

If you are evil aligned positive energy deals half damage to you and, Negative energies heal you for half the amount.

you need to feed at least once a week a round of feeding 1d6 damage you need to deal at least 4d6 damage in order to satiate your thrist. when you feed you heal for the amount of damage inflicted. you do not need a living target but you do need unspoiled blood (squick)

a half pint of blood heals you for 1d6 2 pints of blood is what is required to satiate your thrist for the week

you can ignore 5 feet +10 feet per 4 char levels of falling damage
you gain 1 +1 every 4 levels to your acrobatics and jump checks
your range of jumping is increased by 5 feet in any direction without increasing the dc
increase base land speed by 10
what would normally exhaust someone fatigues you. You ignore anything that causes fatigue.
add +2 to a score of your choice

if you do not feed for a week you take 1d6 con drain that does not disappear unless you feed equal to 4d6+1d6 per week not fed

Being bitten does not turn you into a vampire, However drinking the blood of a vampire willingly or not does turn you if you resist its a 12+ 1/2 HD every time they force you, the change happens roughly over 3 days and is subtle and not painful

you do not die of old age and do not accrue penalties or bonus's for it

so here is my work feel free to critique disembowel and dissect what a horrible horrendous job I did xD

zalmatra
2010-07-28, 12:52 AM
not even a tickle..im sad >_<

Ponderthought
2010-07-28, 01:00 AM
I like this concept, but the wording could be better. a little proofreading is in order.

zalmatra
2010-07-28, 01:05 AM
Thanks I am working on proofreading it and correcting grammatical errors >.>.
Overall do you feel its a solid 1+ template due to the penalties?