PDA

View Full Version : Heritage Feat Trees for Scorcerors

thompur
2010-07-31, 07:36 PM
I'm beginning to create a campaign, and I was thinking of giving scorcerors hertiage feats as bonus feats at the same rate as wizards get item creation feats. Has anyone else done this in their campaigns, and how did it work out?

Also, are there any other heritage feat trees besides Dragon, Fey, and Fiendish?
Thanks.

EternalMelon
2010-07-31, 07:56 PM
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/classes/sorcerer.html#sorcerer
Blood line changes?

PId6
2010-07-31, 07:59 PM
I think it's a good idea. Heritage feats aren't powerful anyway, so giving them as bonus feats wouldn't hurt. I'd suggest giving them Eschew Materials at 1st level for free too, since it meshes well flavor-wise and doesn't affect much.

PHB2 has Celestial and Infernal sorcerer heritage feats.

ShadowsGrnEyes
2010-07-31, 08:01 PM
look at pathfinder sorcerers. . . they get bloolines as a base class ability. . .Similar to what your looking at with heritage feats. . .

also there are a bunch in the Dragon Compendium i belive. . . if you use that. . .

Zaydos
2010-07-31, 09:31 PM
There are some planar heritage feats in the Planar Handbook but only like 1 or 2 for each element. Those in the Dragon Magazine Compendium function differently than the others and simply add spells to your spell list (spells known) and maybe some minor benefits but they don't really form feat trees (I think one or two have a follow up feat).

Elvenoutrider
2010-08-01, 01:55 AM
Theres a mind flayer heritage in complete psionics